+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,668 times in 18,695 posts

Default Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

I just noticed this on U'tube and its another interesting piece of the UFO incident...
    As Kurt says at the end after reporting the incident to the air traffic control
    it went straight out of his head until he saw it on the TV a couple years later.

Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

Published on 31 May 2017

Actor Kurt Russell and Chris Prat recently visited the BBC’s The One Show to promote
    the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 movie. When the host cites a news story involving a
    pilot’s report of spotting UFOs while on approach at an Arizona airport, Russell comes in
    and admits that he was indeed that pilot. Interestingly, the event happened on the
    same night when mass UFO sightings took place, which is now known as The Phoenix
    Lights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kurt Russell claims he saw — and reported — the 'Phoenix Lights'

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...fos/394749001/

====================================================

http://www.kpho.com/story/24972073/t...ystery-remains

Prescott Witness

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_JATvJNjD6s

Published on 16 Mar 2014

A forensic animation of a new witness report from the March 13,1997
    mass sightings across Arizona of unknown large black objects. In this
    case the sighting was of a mile wide object over Prescott, Arizona.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th July 2017 at 17:12.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2017), avid (10th July 2017), Baby Steps (10th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), boja (10th July 2017), drneglector (10th July 2017), Eric J (Viking) (10th July 2017), Gaia (10th July 2017), ghostrider (11th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), justntime2learn (10th July 2017), Loren (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), neutronstar (10th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017), Rawhide68 (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (10th July 2017), Sir Eltor (10th July 2017), Spellbound (10th July 2017), Star Tsar (10th July 2017), Tyy1907 (10th July 2017), william r sanford72 (10th July 2017), Wind (10th July 2017), yelik (11th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

Governor Admits to GOVERNMENT UFO COVERUP!!! The Phoenix Lights

Uploaded on 25 Aug 2011
    From History Channel Secret Access UFOs on the Record.
    Governor Fife Symington III comes clean and admits to The Phoenix Lights coverup.

===================================================
    ===================================================

This is a good documentary explaining the events around the Phoenix lights UFO
    experience. Many witness's and experts give their testimonies about what they
    witnessed and how it has effected them. It ends up a spiritual happening for some ,
    discussed towards the end.

The Phoenix Lights (2009 VERSION) - the Documentary

Published on 8 May 2014
    Based on the book "The Phoenix Lights - A Skeptic's Discovery That We Are Not
    Alone" by Lynne D. Kitei M.D. After seven years of meticulous research, she is
    coming forward with stunning data and personal interviews in this documentary,
    an in depth examination of the strange lights seen over Phoenix and throughout
    Arizona on March 13th, 1997.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), neutronstar (10th July 2017), RunningDeer (10th July 2017), Sir Eltor (10th July 2017), toppy (10th July 2017), william r sanford72 (10th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,895 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

I think the craft that night wasn't ET in origin. I think it was the SSP testing the public's reaction.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

BMJ (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), fourty-two (11th July 2017), ghostrider (11th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017), Spellbound (10th July 2017), Tyy1907 (10th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,260 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    I think the craft that night wasn't ET in origin. I think it was the SSP testing the public's reaction.
    Agreed. In fact, I think most modern age sightings are likely ours...and not theirs.

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), fourty-two (11th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), justntime2learn (10th July 2017), Loren (11th July 2017), neutronstar (11th July 2017), Noelle (10th July 2017), Tyy1907 (10th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Sometimes... The reality might be stranger than fiction.

Also!

If that was human technology then I'm amazed.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), Iancorgi (14th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), justntime2learn (10th July 2017), neutronstar (11th July 2017), toppy (10th July 2017), william r sanford72 (10th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Stacy Wright refers to something Kurt Russell referred to that many people who
    saw the lights felt numb , transfixed a sense of well being a sort of subliminal not to
    be afraid feeling. This may also explain as some have said that they were transfixed
    to the object and did not think to get cameras even if they were nearby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix Lights UFO Event - 20 Years Later

Published on 13 Mar 2017
    It's been 20 years since the mass-UFO sighting known as the Phoenix Lights.
    On March 13, 1997 witness from the Henderson, Nevada area, down through
    Phoenix, Tucson, and eventually into Mexico reported various patterns of lights.
    Most reports were in the Phoenix area., some reporting a huge V-shaped object
    that that traveled directly overhead. To commemorate the event, the Arizona
    Historical Society's Arizona Heritage Center, has installed a Phoenix Lights Display.

In this video, we interview Jim Mann and Stacey Wright, who run the Arizona
    chapter of the Mutual UFO Network, Phoenix Lights filmmaker Dr. Lynne Kitei,
    and AZ Heritage Center Director Tawn Downs.

For more about OpenMinds.tv and the Phoenix Lights, visit http://www.openminds.tv/?s=phoenix+li...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th July 2017 at 12:26.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gaia (10th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), jjjones (11th July 2017), neutronstar (11th July 2017), william r sanford72 (10th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Agreed. In fact, I think most modern age sightings are likely ours...and not theirs.
    That's certainly possible...........

Steven Greer says that they may of been responding to his request explained in vid
    below a CE5 event or it was an incredible synchronicity or coincidence to the work he
    was doing with congress at the time and he was in the area just after the event.

=======================================================

Dr. Steven Greer : The Truth about the Phoenix Lights UFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaldRvQQIxg

Dr. Steven Greer & Linda Willitts : Contact With ETs
    - (November 27th, 2009) suggest it was a CE5 event.

The Phoenix Lights Was A CE 5 Event - Dr Steven Greer

Published on 9 Jan 2017
    In this interview Dr. Greer reveals an amazing CE-5 back-story to disclosure and the
    March 1997 Phoenix Lights sighting over Arizona!

CE-5: A Close Encounter of the 5th Kind produced through the conscious, voluntary and
    proactive human-initiated or cooperative communication in a meeting with Extraterrestrial
    Biological Entities and/or their spacecraft. The encounters are described as joint, bilateral
    contact events instead of unilateral contact events.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (10th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), neutronstar (11th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,561 times in 3,482 posts

Amazing sightings.

Informative Courtney Brown interview: Remote Viewing the Phoenix Lights Spaceship & Its Shapeshifting Pilots, Farsight Institute

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), Inversion (25th November 2017), Wind (10th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,341 times in 3,336 posts

One of my favourite interviews about the Phoenix Lights.

Mike Fortson | The Phoenix Lights | Kevins Smith Show

Source: kevinsmithshow.info

Mike Fortson is very likely the very best informed eye witness to the events that have come to be known as the Phoenix Lights. He talks about why these events were not actually the Phoenix Lights, and provides a lot of vital information that is never reported in the vain-stream-media.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017), Gaia (10th July 2017), william r sanford72 (10th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is a very good presentation imo......

The Phoenix Lights UFO What Did They Cover Up ?

Published on 1 Sep 2016
    On March 13, 1997 something extra-ordinary happened in the skies over
    Phoenix and across Arizona. On that clear evening a parade of low flying,
    mile wide V-shaped formations of orbs and craft glided silently overhead,
    attracting the attention of at least 10,000 people. This is the detailed
    account of that evening and the ensuing cover up of what is now being
    hailed as the largest mass sighting of UFOs in modern times but there
    is much more to the story.

By following the journey of a respected medical professional, who moved
    from skepticism to belief while meticulously investigating the topic for 19
    years since the event, the reader takes a wide-ranging tour of UFO history,
    from primitive cave paintings to 21st century reports. Extensive image
    analysis combined with the testimony of a variety of well-known figures,
    including past presidents and astronauts, such as Dr. Edgar Mitchell, make
    a compelling case that these anomalous phenomena have been visiting
    us for millennia. .
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th July 2017 at 18:22.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

william r sanford72 (10th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Nor maybe like this SSP ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClOScdAWnkQ#t=11

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 146 posts

'Imagine the strangest thing you can image, and that is just the beginning. Pay Attention.' said Major Hector Quintanilla, the last chief officer of Project Blue Book. 

This is one of the 3 Military Officers that opened my eyes to the UFO subject.
    I've never reported this in public before.
    In an email I sent out..

Ret. USAF Lt. Col. & the Ex-Chief of Project Blue Book

Retired USAF Lt. Colonel Norbert Bakas told me the following, sparking my interest in UFOs.  He said that while attending the Air War College, he had spoken in the bar with a USAF Major Hector Quintanilla (/wiki/Hector_Quintanilla), a Mexican, who had been on Project Blue Book..

Lt. Col. Norbert Bakas said "I thought he had him drunk enough to ask about it.. I asked him, 'Is there anything to this UFO matter?' 

Major Quintanilla sobered up immediately and said, 'Imagine the strangest thing you can image, and that is just the beginning. Pay Attention.' Then he got up and left."

That was a good enough source and information for me to pay attention.

Hector Quintanilla later was promoted to Lt. Col, and is best-known as the last chief officer of Project Blue Book (/wiki/Project_Blue_Book), the USAF's official unidentified flying object (/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object) investigative arm. He became the chief officer of Project Blue Book in August 1963

Quinatnilla's (/wiki/Hector_Quintanilla) own perspective on the project is documented in his manuscript, "UFOs, An Air Force Dilemma (http://www.nidsci.org/pdf/quintanilla.pdf)." Lt. Col Quintanilla wrote the manuscript in 1975, but it was not published until after his death. Quintanilla states in the text that he personally believed it arrogant to think human beings were the only intelligent life in the universe. Yet, while he found it highly likely that intelligent life existed beyond earth, he had no hard evidence of any extra terrestrial visitation.[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...k#cite_note-14)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)

If that was human technology then I'm amazed.
    Why? Ben Rich, former director of the skunk-works said we have that kinda tech. The triangle shape is similar to the B2. To me that is something we would design. Plus, no jets were scrambled that night. That is kinda strange when the craft was moving so slow, and for a long time.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Tyy1907 (11th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Well, the remote viewing project showed that it was ET operated tech for starters and I'm inclined to believe it. Of course it's possible that we have reverse engineered that kind of technology in the black projects. They might not have scrambled any jets, but yet they sent out A-10 Warthog's to drop those flares in order to create a cover story.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), neutronstar (11th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well, the remote viewing project showed that it was ET operated tech for starters and I'm inclined to believe it. Of course it's possible that we have reverse engineered that kind of technology in the black projects. They might not have scrambled any jets, but yet they sent out A-10 Warthog's to drop those flares in order to create a cover story.
    Yes and that also might have been a planned part of the operation. Show the public the craft and then give them a way to discredit it.

As far as remote viewing it, sure I know you can remote view anything, but they are not very good at it. If they were any good at, it they wouldn't have use those techniques.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

PETER DAVENPORT - LECTURE ON THE PHOENIX LIGHTS MASS UFO SIGHTING

Vid recorded ....May 14 2016

The current director, Peter Davenport, has not claimed that any two phenomena
    are identical, but has catalogued flying saucers, coloured lights, and triangles,
    throughout the years.[4] Davenport describes himself as a UFO believer, but
    skeptic, and has been praised by James Oberg as providing a valuable service in
    the field.[5] The work has been described as 'secretarial' rather than 'fun', as the
    years have progressed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...porting_Center
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2017 at 17:23.

31. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

One early summer evening my sister and I witnessed about a dozen coloured lights shooting up and down (sky to ground) just across a field where I used to live. I remember watching them and being mesmerised for I don’t know how long. I was 13 at the time.

Similar to Kurt Russel I never thought about these until some 30 years later when I saw an orb late one evening meandering around in the same place. It triggered me down the rabbit hole in search of some truths.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), Spellbound (12th July 2017), Wind (11th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

As far as remote viewing it, sure I know you can remote view anything, but they are not very good at it. If they were any good at, it they wouldn't have use those techniques.
    What do you mean they are not very good at it and what about the techniques? The people working for the Farsight institute seem to be the best remote viewers on the planet.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

neutronstar (12th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

What do you mean they are not very good at it and what about the techniques? The people working for the Farsight institute seem to be the best remote viewers on the planet.
    That doesn't mean they are good at it. We aren't very good at controlling our consciousness. If we were good at it we could see the event in our minds eye. Only spiritual masters seem to have that ability and they don't go around showing off their abilities.

The very best remote views are hit and miss. That is why the military closed the program down. It wasn't reliable.

Some people describe ET craft being controlled with consciousness. I really don't think they are doing it by standing at a white board and drawing the first thing that comes into the mind to control the craft. lol
    Last edited by neutronstar; 12th July 2017 at 01:25.

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 times in 321 posts

Who says they closed it down? The "military"?????

37. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast