+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joseph Farrell - Talks To Dark Journalist - Antarctica Revealed

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: Joseph Farrell - Talks To Dark Journalist - Antarctica Revealed

A crustal slip or axis tilt could possible have zero effect on the north south alignment of sites along a single narrow line around a circumpolar direction, but, all other sites not on that line would lose their north south alignment by the shift.

E.g. a specific shift could possible leave the Giza pyramids still as acurately aligned to north but would throw the South American pyramids out of kilter. Or visa versa.

If by partial, you mean that only a select region shifted, I'd expect to see quite dramatic geological signs of the folding and tearing it would have to have done.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Ivanhoe (14th July 2017), Justplain (14th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Tonight 8PM PST Let's Talk Dolan!
    http://www.psn-radio.com/thursdays/ufonautradio/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Kristin (28th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    A crustal slip or axis tilt could possible have zero effect on the north south alignment of sites along a single narrow line around a circumpolar direction, but, all other sites not on that line would lose their north south alignment by the shift.

E.g. a specific shift could possible leave the Giza pyramids still as acurately aligned to north but would throw the South American pyramids out of kilter. Or visa versa.

If by partial, you mean that only a select region shifted, I'd expect to see quite dramatic geological signs of the folding and tearing it would have to have done.
    Norman, are you sure that some tectonic activity, say of one plate overriding another, couldnt occur that wouldnt affect the rest of the world?

That is a possible scenario, where a tectonic slip pushed antarctica south and the same event caused a huge temperature drop that fastfroze the siberian mammals. A coinciding comet/meteor strike, as postulated in some of hancock's work, might explain that. Perhaps the comet strike triggered a tectonic slip that slid antarctica south?

Regarding the OP vid, it appears that Farrell's conclusions of a finding down there of major geopolitical significance is sound.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Farrell's conclusion that a "find" is the reason for all the visits, seems sound, to me. I just think that whatever it is has to be millions of years old.

My favorite theory for why the animals in Siberia were fast frozen is that a comet or something impacted the northern ice pack in America/Canada throwing a massive amount of water vapour high in the sky which promptly became a 'blizzard from hell' that buried the Siberian animals deep in snow almost instantly.

As I wrote that sentence, I wondered if the same could have happened to Antarctica but unless there was also an impact into ice in the south, I doubt it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Justplain (15th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017), thunder24 (14th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

My favorite theory for why the animals in Siberia were fast frozen is that a comet or something impacted the northern ice pack in America/Canada throwing a massive amount of water vapour high in the sky which promptly became a 'blizzard from hell' that buried the Siberian animals deep in snow almost instantly.
    Thats no theory it´s a solid fact, exept the part with the comet. The russians found Mammuts that where instantly frozen, they found several that had just bitten of fresh gras and had it still in the mouth. They had no time to even swallow the last bite of gras they ate from the green planes before they where frozen instantly. I doubt a comet can achive such a Thing.
    Last edited by uzn; 14th July 2017 at 14:30.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), Justplain (15th July 2017), thunder24 (14th July 2017), Zampano (14th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

As previously said, Antarctica is the ideal place to conduct secret black operations, especially involving the space command, alien interaction and to discover the technologies of the past civilizations. Some of its members may be in stasis as well as flash frozen. Good insights as to what might be happening may be obtained by listening to the Project Camelot interviews of the Super Soldiers such as Duncan O'Finioan and others. Many Aliens may have Evil Agendas with respect to us and have their operations hidden there, undersea and on the Moon. It is also a good lookout for the Inner Earth folks relative to coming and goings of their UFO's.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Farrell's conclusion that a "find" is the reason for all the visits, seems sound, to me. I just think that whatever it is has to be millions of years old.
    Another possibility is that a "nest" of ETs has been found, and probably killed.

If a group of ETs burrowed down in the ice and made a camp for themselves down there, they would be vulnerable to being trapped and or gassed by human military.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

The Pirris Reis map is the smoking gun. The US geological service confirmed the map accurately depicted the land under the ice. This map displays a coastline free of ice. For humans to know this, likely from pre-deluvian times, this landmass must have been much farther north.

Assuming this ice free to frozen status can be explained best by a partial crustal displacement, in order for giza and puma punku to remain aligned to true north, then parts of the predeluvian civilization could be fast frozen, especially on higher ground. I believe magnetic anomalies have been identified, like those of large urban centres, at submerged Antarctican lakes. That would be a location the spooks would have drilled to with their nuclear powered drilling machines.

The alphabet soup spook agencies have been crawling around antarctica for generations, according to reports, therefore they've known about this since before ww2. Something big must have recently surfaced to attract the celebrities of late, though. It would be interesting to find out what.
    Last edited by Justplain; 15th July 2017 at 15:27.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), genevieve (15th July 2017), Spiral (15th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

"The Pirris Reis map is the smoking gun".

In more ways than one.

Notice that the map shows Antarctica to be exactly where it is today. It doesn't show Antarctica high up in the sun warmed region.

The mystery is perplexing, but we must be careful to remain logical, and avoid forming contemporary fairy tales.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

In more ways than one.

Notice that the map shows Antarctica to be exactly where it is today. It doesn't show Antarctica high up in the sun warmed region.

The mystery is perplexing, but we must be careful to remain logical, and avoid forming contemporary fairy tales.
    It shows it relative to other landmasses, so what if the whole globe was turned ?

There is another possibility beyond an asteroid slamming into the planet, and that is the Moon.

Someone or something very carefully positioned our moon where it is, it couldn't have got there by chance, it's too big for this size planet....when it was put there it must have cause some massive changes here, could that include rotating the Earth ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

In more ways than one.

It shows it relative to other landmasses, so what if the whole globe was turned ?

There is another possibility beyond an asteroid slamming into the planet, and that is the Moon.

Someone or something very carefully positioned our moon where it is, it couldn't have got there by chance, it's too big for this size planet....when it was put there it must have cause some massive changes here, could that include rotating the Earth ?
    Have you read my previous posts about the alignment of various ancient sites around the world Spiral ?

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    British archeaologist Graham Hancock has postulated Antartica used to be 2500 miles more northernly than it is now and was most probably Atlantis;

be well all-

Larry
    I'm always open to the idea that there has been an axis shift but there are a few markers that need plotting.

It all depends how old the oldest of the ancient sites really are. So many of them show clear signs of having been aligned to the stars and true north etc. That indicates to my mind that there hasn't been the slightest shift in axis since they were constructed. The question remains, how long ago was that?

Many sites give hints that they were built by a single global civilisation, too. The easy general thinking that goes with that idea is that it was "Atlantis".

Yet, there is clear enough evidence that no axis shift has occurred since that time, which would mean the last great global civilisation was not ended by such a cataclysm, involving an axis shift.

Was Atlantis a much older civilisation, in Antarctica ?

There must still be something crucial that none of us have discovered or thought of that makes sense of all these things. As I've said already, I'm wide open to all possibilities, but I do mean possibilities.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Breaking News: Biggest recorded Iceberg just broke off from the Larsen C Iceshelf. It´s not so much an Iceberg more an Iceshelf but really big: 5800 square Kilometers, that´s a third of Whales.

Sorry, a bit off Topic.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for going a bit off Topic! Now I can visualize better!

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I believe the Piris Reis map shows Antarctica extending east at the same latitude as modern day uraguay. That is certainly not in its current day position.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), norman (15th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Ok, fair point, so that part of Antarctica may have been able to support a civilisation.

Is it that part where they are digging up God knows what ?

My inpression is that they are up to something near the south pole, but perhaps that's a deliberate diversion.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Justplain (15th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

@Bill Ryan

I am very curious in your'e thoughts about what's going on there in Antarctica. Can you please share?

Blessings
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to alexius For This Post:

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

JOSEPH FARRELL: ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS! EDGAR CAYCE POSEIDIAN FIRE CRYSTAL - DARK JOURNALIST

Published on 28 Jul 2017
    Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

**ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS CONNECTION REVEALED!**

In this fascinating part 2 episode. Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell to analyze the strange history and the recent peculiar happenings around the mysterious icy continent of Antarctica.

The possibility that Antarctica once formed a part of Atlantis in ancient times is explored, along with the idea that a pole shift took place 12,000 years ago and may be responsible for its current position on the globe. Edgar Cayce’s unique vision of the enigmatic Atlantean ‘Mighty, Terrible Fire Crystal’ or 'Tuaoi Stone’ which powered the lost civilization is theorized as being the cause for the destruction and inundation of Atlantis.

Cayce’s High Technology Version of Atlantis

While many esoteric traditions embrace the concept of a root culture that rose to great heights and destroyed itself, Cayce’s unique version of Atlantis had them located on the heart of the Atlantic Ocean and fully equipped with Advanced Technology, Flying Ships, Solar Power Stations, Laser Weapons, and Age Rejuvenation Centers. He saw two major groups vying for power: the Sons of the Law of One, a spiritually advanced race of psychic avatars, and the Sons of Belial, a powerful group of black magic sorcerers and shadowy engineers. The war between these two groups actually set off volcano activity due to misuse of the Fire Crystals and was responsible for splitting the continent into three islands between Florida on one side and Spain on the other.

Eventually the advanced members of the Law of One group survived founded the Ancient Egyptian and Mayan civilizations and were responsible for the cultural pyramid building as a way to preserve their ancestral memory. With the latest happenings and developments that Dr. Farrell has been tracking since last year, is it possible a small part of this Atlantean group also went to Antarctica?

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (28th July 2017), Callista (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Mike (29th July 2017), onawah (29th July 2017), RunningDeer (28th July 2017), Star Tsar (28th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

( Edit ..... I thought I posted this on another thread )......

JOSEPH FARRELL - ANTARCTICA BOMBSHELL REVEALED! ADMIRAL BYRD JFK NAZIS & ATLANTIS - DARK JOURNALIST

Published on 9 Jul 2017

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Antarctica Synchronicity with Deep Events!
    In this fascinating Part 1 episode, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell to analyze the strange history and peculiar recent happenings around the mysterious icy wilderness of Antarctica. The last year has seen many high level figures visiting there as Farrell has written about extensively. From Former Secretary of State John Kerry to Apollo Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the list of luminaries who are suddenly appearing at this remote location has grown quite unusual and eclectic raising major questions.

BOMBSHELL Admiral Byrd JFK Connection Revealed Here for the First Time!
    A major connection between Admiral Byrd and the JFK Assassination will be revealed here for the first time as Dark Journalist and Joseph Farrell reveal that D.H. Byrd, the Texas Oilman that was friends with LBJ and owned The Texas School Book Depository where the designated culprit Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the shooting President Kennedy, was actually Admiral Byrd's cousin! In fact Admiral Byrd had one of the mountains of Antarctica named after him! This strange artifact of Deep State intrigue opens more doors to a huge underworld of military, intelligence, and oil interests that have conspired to control history.

Nazi Obsessions with the Mystical Aryan Fatherland
    Farrell details how the Nazis actually enlisted Admiral Byrd previous to World War II to help guide them with details of what they could expect once their expeditions had reached Antarctica. The Nazi mythology entrusted a great deal of mystical interest in an Atlantis-like Fatherland that they believed lay somehwere in the Icy South Pole.

Flying Discs in Antarctica?
    Byrd's strange comments to a Chilean journalist after his strangely brief Antarctica expedition in 1947 about the US needing to prepare to fight an enemy that could fly easily from pole to pole with 'tremendous speed' have led to dramatic conjecture about what he saw that led him to come back so soon and be rattled so deeply. Byrd never again discussed his powerful sightings in public.

Informative, exciting, and power-packed with revelations you don't want to miss this fascinating Dark Journalist episode

==========================================================================
    ==========================================================================

JOSEPH FARRELL: ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS! EDGAR CAYCE POSEIDIAN FIRE CRYSTAL - DARK JOURNALIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80-gYbUgoss

Published on 28 Jul 2017

Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

**ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS CONNECTION REVEALED!**
    In this fascinating part 2 episode. Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell to analyze the strange history and the recent peculiar happenings around the mysterious icy continent of Antarctica.

The possibility that Antarctica once formed a part of Atlantis in ancient times is explored, along with the idea that a pole shift took place 12,000 years ago and may be responsible for its current position on the globe. Edgar Cayce’s unique vision of the enigmatic Atlantean ‘Mighty, Terrible Fire Crystal’ or 'Tuaoi Stone’ which powered the lost civilization is theorized as being the cause for the destruction and inundation of Atlantis.

Cayce’s High Technology Version of Atlantis
    While many esoteric traditions embrace the concept of a root culture that rose to great heights and destroyed itself, Cayce’s unique version of Atlantis had them located on the heart of the Atlantic Ocean and fully equipped with Advanced Technology, Flying Ships, Solar Power Stations, Laser Weapons, and Age Rejuvenation Centers. He saw two major groups vying for power: the Sons of the Law of One, a spiritually advanced race of psychic avatars, and the Sons of Belial, a powerful group of black magic sorcerers and shadowy engineers. The war between these two groups actually set off volcano activity due to misuse of the Fire Crystals and was responsible for splitting the continent into three islands between Florida on one side and Spain on the other.

Eventually the advanced members of the Law of One group survived founded the Ancient Egyptian and Mayan civilizations and were responsible for the cultural pyramid building as a way to preserve their ancestral memory. With the latest happenings and developments that Dr. Farrell has been tracking since last year, is it possible a small part of this Atlantean group also went to Antarctica?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th July 2017 at 07:54.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), Mike (29th July 2017), RunningDeer (28th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2