+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

While panels with Goode have an audience then I see Dolan as doing the field a great service by speaking on any of those panels. No way should he bow out because of Goode, I just hope they don't stop inviting him.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), aoibhghaire (11th July 2017), Bayareamom (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), gaiagirl (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Mutchie (29th October 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Ditto, Paula

But I'm really just replying so I can tell you what a kick I got out of your "all ears" deer gif. LOL! Too precious!

B.

(and it's been forever since I've 'heard' such a Bronx expression as 'yous guys'. Thanks!
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Ol' Roy (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Great talk! I especially enjoyed the part where Richard discussed the technique in which they put out real material and then claim it to be fake. What do people think of this video?

Terrible debunking in my opinion..
    Last edited by 7alon; 11th July 2017 at 04:11.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), toppy (14th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Maybe it's time for repost of a Famous Blue Avian attempting to finesse his landing:

http://i.imgur.com/RFSgkaw.mp4

Just sayin'

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

7alon (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

This is like listening to Gandalf and Merlin discuss the current state of affairs.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

7alon (11th July 2017), aoibhghaire (11th July 2017), Baby Steps (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), gaiagirl (11th July 2017), Iancorgi (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), Ol' Roy (11th July 2017), Reinhard (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017), Wind (11th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    While panels with Goode have an audience then I see Dolan as doing the field a great service by speaking on any of those panels. No way should he bow out because of Goode, I just hope they don't stop inviting him.

Yep - 2 schools of thought there. I have mixed feelings about it all....

1) Speaking on these panels amounts to a kind of passive aggressive endorsement of the fellow speakers or a "selling out" sort of thing.....and the only way to make the emphatic sort of anti-bullsh!t/zero tolerance statement required is to boycott these events.

2) Speaking on these panels provides a nice(sane) counter argument to Goode and Basiago and co, and to walk away might be misconstrued as being bullied by the new faces in the field. Continuing to speak at these arrangements provides a platform that allows Dolan (and those of similar ilk) to reach a whole bunch of people they wouldn't have reached otherwise..and why completely surrender that audience to the space bird lunatics?

--------------------------

Both approaches have their merits and demerits. In my heart of hearts I wish he'd boycott the events, for better or worse. The finality of it just appeals to my nature. I think it would be a massive statement (and yes, also a huge risk that might backfire on him! I get it!)

In a perfect world, Dolan, Austin-Fitts, Farrell etc would splinter off and still find their audience (and continue to make a modest living) while the Wilcock/Goode/Salla farce would do their own thing and slowly fizzle out. I fear that by participating with Goode, folks like Dolan unintentionally give him a certain credibility that only breathes life into the limping dog of a story he's perpetuating...

..but I can see the other side of it too. Tough call

-----------------------------

P.S....and yes, we know Gaia is a commercial entity Richard! We know their job is to make money. That's totally cool. We just ask that they do it honestly and with some semblance of integrity. It's not as simple as them offering a product and the consumers consuming it. And you know that! Corey's is a *defective* product, and that's the point...

..Anyway, we all love you. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Mike; 11th July 2017 at 04:52.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), aoibhghaire (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Ol' Roy (11th July 2017), Reinhard (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017), Wind (11th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Very good interview, thanks Bill.

The part of the interview that piqued my interest was when Richard Dolan had brought up the name of Bernard Mendez. Perhaps, there are not too many people that are aware of just who Bernie Mendez is. I know that probably you, Bill, would certainly know. Cuz you've gotten to know Andrew Basiago well enough to know that Bernie Mendez was involved with Andrew Basiago's 'Jump Room' adventures.

Myself, I found Bernard Mendez the most fascinating character that would be affiliated with Andrew Basiago's story... known as an 'ET Negotiator'. There were even plans to make a film about him... the trailer posted below... not sure what ever happened to that idea...

But, Bernie has a very interesting story to tell. One of the most interesting incidents that he has talked about was the time he was picked up by the Nixon Administration, as they needed someone that could handle the experience of trying to interrogate various ET races.... Wanting answers to questions like:
    "Where do you come from?"
    "What do you want?"
    "Why are you here on this planet?"
    Bernie is also supposedly involved with the Greys & the underground Dulce caverns in New Mexico.

The story goes something like: Since Bernie's family had a history of ET contact, he was chosen as the right man for the job.

Below is a excerpt from a British interview he had... As this peculiar story brings up the possibility that an ET race(s) of beings may very well have come to learn how easily human beings are believing what they are being told...

In fact, when it comes to the question of Plagiarism, the ET Aliens could be the biggest plagiarists of all! Monitoring & watching human TV programs, this may be where they have gotten all the ideas they would need to feed humans that they want to abduct, manipulate & control. It gives a good, plausible reason why contactees may have similar mind-controlled / brainwashed implanted experiences...

In other words, its not the supposed 'contactees' that are plagiarizing, but the ETs that are channeling these borrowed plagiarized notions that they've been monitoring on TV channels.... Star Trek, Dr No, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Star Wars... plenty of material for the actual ETs to use... And, just leave the human beings to point their fingers at each other... Just a thought...
    BERNIE MENDEZ Cosmic Blueprints
    Critical Mass Radio.CO.UK

Note: Bernie is born & raised in Brooklyn, NY, which gives him a unique way of speaking simplistically, which at times presents a bit of a challenge when it comes to correctly transcribing his side of the conversation.

TONY Z: Tonight we've got one of the main men that was involved with Jump Rooms & things like that with us. So, it should be quite an interesting show. First off, Bernie, do you want to say hi?

BERNARD Mendez: Hello out there. It's my privilege to be here.

TONY Z: Bernard is a whistleblower. He's supposedly stepped out of the shadows to reveal involvement in deep declassified special projects for the U.S. military during the 70s & 80s.

He was then hired by President Richard M. Nixon in 1971 as a special assistant at the tender age of 17. So, can you give us a little more information about that - a bit of a bio of yourself there, Bernie, to start with?

BERNARD: Well, I had been training for the Jump Rooms prior to that, but didn't know it. There was a major incident on October 8, 1970, off the coast of Sidney Australia where I got rescued by Navy Seals. And, Nixon heard about it & the next day I report to the White House because he wanted to meet with me & discuss what happened.

It was an abduction scenario, I was kidnapped & escaped. And caused a Naval incident. And, Nixon took a position... well, he sent me for training... And I kept passing the tests. So, I got more & more qualified as... naval diver. I did a couple missions and then I actually bounced between the Army & the Navy. Alot of marines involved, alot of Navy people involved... went to different areas & got a .... xxxx from different areas.

And then I began negotiating with the ETs who seemed to want to answer our questions. We had to hold a series of questions. And we wanted to sit down and discuss it. And then, eventually our big meeting was planned & executed as we accepted them as diplomats - gave them diplomatic status...

And then, they we began answering who they are? What they're here for? What do they want? What their wants are? What are their needs, eventually, what are their desires or hopes & fears? And, we were getting to know them a little better.

Actually, they began to know us... A lot of this has got to do with the TV transmissions, which they were very confused about. Because they based everything they knew on us, just about on our TV transmissions - mainly English transmissions. Getting their own languages, at the time, but they knew the major languages. So, they were monitoring the TV transmissions.

Go ahead...

TONY Z: You say there were different races of ETs that were involved. Can you name a couple of the races?

BERNARD: Well, they use names, but they're not the same connotations today. Like the Pleiadeans is a big system, and there's three races involved in the Pleiadeans system. We had Greys, the Long-Neck Greys, the little fellows were there, and some other race which we began asking questions.

Some of them were as tall as me - I'm 5-foot 7. Most of them were shorter than me, there were a couple that were taller than me... which was the 1st that I seen them being taller than me, usually they were shorter than me.

I am later told that they're older than 400 years-old, at 400 years they start growing. Other than that, they seemed very, very serious. They answered most of our questions right away. Some of the questions we posed, like, 'What's your point of origin?" Because, they don't want us to know or locate where they're from.

And we began a basic understanding one another. I gave them my encyclopedia set, my dictionary, my family bible & a few other books. And they began slowly to understand the English language. Which, I think, is where we should have stayed - teaching them English - so, they could better answer our questions, which paid off in dividends down the road.

They began to realize that we have a view of them that is not quite technically correct. We considered them 'invaders'. They never claimed they were invaders. They said they weren't invaders.

And they said that we are all part of some galactic catastrophe that happened 9600 years ago - that's what we narrowed it down over the years. I don't know if it started 9600 years, or ended 9600 years ago - we didn't have the accent.

They also requested some information... a historian of the planet we live on, all its peoples. Why are there so many pyramids? What's the point of origin for the pyramids, which appear to be from another galaxy? And why are there so many races of humans, here? And why is there such a diversity of life, here on this planet? Its rare planet. They intend to nurture it & protect it as best they can.

Go ahead.

TONY Z: So basically, these particular aliens that you had come into contact with don't know as much as we would presume that they would know about us, having studying us for a long time?

BERNARD: That's a very good point. They had an impression about us which was false. They came under the impression about us from watching the TV, which they thought was nonfiction. They don't have a word for 'nonfiction' - its either, fact or fantasy. They considered, now, all the transmissions fact, or nonfiction - that's all the TV & radio transmissions. Because they saw there was fighting wars, or ensuing disasters or they saw strife... And they didn't know how to contend with it - they didn't know where it was, or where its located to find out more about it. And, TV is really repetitious. It puts repeats on. Or, when we showed on repeats, they think we're emphasizing it - then its important.

So, they really didn't know what to make of it all, or try and sort it out. I began answering their questions the best I could about the TV. The TV transmissions were on two separate carrier waves - one audio & one visual. So, they had them separated to audio & visual. And they were looking at the visual. Then the commercial interruptions even further complicated matters. They wondered why would we interrupt the transmission & put a commercial insert into the transmission.

It was difficult to explain to them. Then we got into the Capitalist system & advertising. But now, they know about advertising. They seem to think that we spend alot of time advertising things, which is very inefficient to them. The words sometimes that would make you giggle. Or, the elevator systems aboard their ships.

OTHER HOST: Its very important how humanity is perceived. And as soon as you started explaining about the TV & intercepting, especially with the split signal of audio-visual. With me, I start putting myself in the position of some observing this crazy place from a neutral aspect, and I can totally grasp how other beings from off-world intercepting, especially, television - Oh my! - could get a skewed sense of humanity. And one could easily wonder what is it doing to us humans?

Last edited by turiya; 11th July 2017 at 05:12.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Mendez is also using the term "jump room"

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Its come to be the associated term that is now to be used... In that above interview, Bernie says that he was trained for "Jump Room", but he didn't know that he was....

Get it - at the time he was being trained, the term used now by Andrew Basiago, Bernie had not heard of it back then......
    Last edited by turiya; 11th July 2017 at 05:23.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Its come to be the associated term that is now to be used... In that above interview, Bernie says that he was trained for "Jump Room", but he didn't know that he was....

Get it - at the time he was being trained, the term used now by Andrew Basiago, Bernie had not heard of it back then......

I get it

I just wonder what he called it back then, and why he doesn't use that term now.

It doesn't disqualify him, it's just curious to me.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I've watched this whole Corey Goode saga play out from the very beginning, since waaaaay back, a-la the Christine tapes, and never felt the need to comment.

I now wonder what the desired outcome is from the people who think that Corey's story is a crock o' sh!t. I believe that there is enough info out there for people to make a fairly balanced judgement as to whether to believe or not, using discernment and a bit of elbow grease of course.

This whole saga seems to be going around, around, around, around. It's getting dizzy.

The late, great, Noel Harrison sums it up nicely:

Quote When you knew that it was over were you suddenly aware
    That the autumn leaves were turning to the colour of your hair!
    Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
    Never ending or beginning on an ever-spinning reel
    As the images unwind
    Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind

Just for the record, I don't believe a word that falls from the mouth of Monsieur Goode.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), aoibhghaire (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Iancorgi (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Quote SOOOO tired of seeing this... seriously does NO ONE do their own research?
    I agree I am not sure how he will fill up an hour ? There were a couple things he
    did which was to promote the possibility of a SSP by his ship to ship officer
    transfer, of which he presented no physical proof or even remember the actual
    names of them or the craft. Also the 10 year over the top chase by the US to
    prosecute him was out of proportion to the aledged and admitted crime, even to
    make an example of him.

I think his goal to expose the UFO phenomenon and free energy at the time was
    commendable and he is the first to admit he was using primitive equipment
    compared to today. He may have more to tell but it is not going to be live in LA
    unless he is on Skype , but as far as I know he had a gag order on him and he was
    not supposed to discuss it that much ? He does talk about free energy devises and
    Mars anomalies so obviously is still following ufology on the web. At the end of the
    interview they confirm Gary is allowed to use computers again and is working
    self employed in IT and he has started on a book....

Anyway I am more concerned for his safety and he is a genuine whistleblower imo..

Gary McKinnon Update, 6 Dec 2011
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=Gary+Kinnon

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1025929

==================================================
    Donna Hare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLrUR0_-YI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBLmWhx1K0
    ==================================================

Gary also did an in depth interview with Kerry....

The only other one I know of is with Richard D Hall apart from (minor
    TV/media appearances during his defence campaign ) both are good but
    do not say a great deal other than confirm for me that there is more
    to SSP than we are told. Of course we have been exposing more some
    possibly true others more farfetched with plenty of disinfo mixed with
    science fiction sprinkled with truths.....

This is good and he mentions Donna Hare as an inspiration and gives
    some personal back ground but it is basically the same story ....
    Aprox 10mins in he mentions the infamous "none terrestrial officers
    and ship to ship transfers " the tantalising part of the whole thing for many..

Gary McKinnon Interview 2015 - Why he thinks, his case was a Psy-Op (full) -
    Richplanet TV (2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsfrmTXuw1Q

Published on 19 Dec 2015

In 2002 Gary McKinnon was arrested for remotely accessing files on NASA and
    military computer systems in the United States. Sitting in his bedroom in the UK
    using nothing more than a humble Windows PC with a 56K modem [sceeech Bulang
    Bulang Bulang sceech] he viewed the files of the worlds most powerful military
    organisations. Notice I have not used the word hacking, because in my opinion
    McKinnon did not need to do any hacking to gain access to these files. The files
    were publicly available for all to access on unprotected internet facing Windows
    PCs, without any security. This however did not stop the USA from requesting his
    extradition and putting him through hell for over a decade. But what was the real
    reason for this whole affair? Were the public being psychologically warmed to a new
    type of terror threat? Oh and yes there is a secret space programme.

====================================================

PROJECT CAMELOT: GARY MCKINNON RE-RELEASE - HIGH REZ BETTER SOUND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqQv-RBEgA

I caught up with Gary McKinnon in North London on my way back from safari in
    Kenya. The interview was shot using a hand-held camcorder and uploaded at 4 am
    UK time, making use of a wireless connection outside of an office building in
    downtown Birmingham. This is what is known as guerilla filmmaking...

We sat in the back of his local pub, in a garden in the late afternoon. Gary is lucid,
    eloquent and extremely intelligent. He made it clear that the real reason the
    Americans want to extradite him is not for any damage he has done, for in fact
    there wasn't any. They are pursuing him is because of what he might have seen.
    Specifically, documents revealing a list of "Non-terrestrial officers" and off-world
    cargo operations somewhere out in space, (fleet-to-fleet transfers) hinting at the
    real possibility of military activities taking place in relation to other planets.

Such a possibility has got to be mind-blowing to the average person who barely
    grasps that there might actually be aliens from other worlds interacting with earth
    and governments in the vicinity of our solar system. Key to the whole extradition
    matter is the issue that there were NO passwords required in order to access this
    material... and that a relatively unprofessional hacker, self-taught albeit brilliant,
    would be able, using a dial-up modem, to gain top secret access to NASA files and
    places as sacrosanct as the Pentagon.

Since the date of this interview, Gary McKinnon has won his battle against
    extradition and will not face charges due to his having been diagnosed with
    Aspergers Syndrome. It is important to note that this interview contains some of
    the best footage ever filmed of McKinnon telling the story in his own words. Most of
    the press accounts simply refer to his activity as looking for proof of UFOs. The fact
    that he unearthed proof of the Secret Space Program and the ramifications of that
    find, have been largely ignored by the mainstream press. It is our hope that this
    testimony will eventually cross over into the mainstream and provide the proof
    necessary for a full scale investigation into the existence of a Secret Government
    and Space Program that are currently as much as 10,000 years in advance of the
    state of technology in use on 'surface Earth'. This includes anti-gravity and travel
    beyond the reaches of our solar system as well as the establishment of bases on
    the Moon, Mars and other planets. Project Camelot's whistleblowers have provided
    ample testimony supporting the finds of Gary McKinnon and it is our view that
    ultimately the truth about this will become widely known.

Cameron and Obama discuss Gary McKinnon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7l4jD-EZ3k
    Published on 20 Jul 2010
    @UFOcommunity Video credit: Whitehouse.gov - U.S. and British authorities are
    working to resolve the long-delayed extradition of a London hacker who allegedly
    infiltrated American military computers.

President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron say they
    discussed the case during their White House meeting Tuesday and intend to work
    together to find an appropriate solution.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2017 at 10:15.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sequoia (14th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017), uzn (11th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Maybe it's time for repost of a Famous Blue Avian attempting to finesse his landing:

http://i.imgur.com/RFSgkaw.mp4

Just sayin'

B.
    Here it is with sound.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), mgray (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), SpookyMulder (11th July 2017), take (16th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Mendez is also using the term "jump room"

Yes, jump room & jump room qualified is stated several times beginning @ 2:25 & 3:18.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th July 2017 at 08:23.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I cannot think of two people in UFOlogy whose opinion/s I value more....

Love the intro graphic by the way.
    I can think of another one:

Linda Moulton Howe

40 years of investigative work and counting!
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

42 (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), enigma3 (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), hermit (18th September 2018), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I now wonder what the desired outcome is from the people who think that Corey's story is a crock o' sh!t.
    My own desired outcome, at least in the interim, is:
    • for more respected and established voices in the research community to make clear, public, personal statements. (Richard's own strong new statement will certainly encourage this)
    • for there to be more public critique, again from respected voices, of the responsibility that the various organizations and platforms have for showcasing certain kinds of 'cases' and people. (The conferences have a huge responsibility here, as 'Kingmakers' — as I said in the video. Their ethical role is more than just commercial and opportunistic.)

30. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), avid (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Did You See Them (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Flash (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Iancorgi (11th July 2017), Jake (18th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Magnus (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), norman (11th July 2017), raregem (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), Sophocles (11th July 2017), The Moss Trooper (12th July 2017), Virilis (11th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (11th July 2017), Wind (11th July 2017), Yoda (11th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Bill, outstanding. I really hope you will arrange more interviews like this, because there is currently a lack of content out there at this standard.

That in itself is really something I want to bring some attention to - it appears to me over the last decade or so there has been information drought online, not only when it comes to information relating to the truth seeking communities, but information in general and especially information that has real value.

Some entity is sucking up all information with real value except the information at lower standards, that lower standard content becomes a conspiracy in the eye of much more important conspiracies.

People are being deceived by true information with high real value being positioned behind classification protected by law so that the truth becomes impossible to access.

This is in my opinion a huge issue and a huge threat to the human spiritual evolution, because it means humans are unable to accelerate towards peace and higher intelligence at their full potential using truth as the vehicle to doing so.

Bill, thank you for your engagement, it is of massive importance!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 11th July 2017 at 10:43.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

avid (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), Virilis (11th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

As the old saying goes: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
    I'll read and be "entertained" by Corey's story and that's all !
    Corey has provided nothing but a tall tale so far and i'm quiet astonished the traction its has gotten with so little to back it up.
    There is more evidence of my encounters in my little avatar than anything that Corey has provided.
    Bill used the words "set-up" - and I think it's that, more so than financial, that's pushing this script.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

avid (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (11th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), hermit (18th September 2018), Kristin (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), nomadguy (28th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017), Wind (11th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome interview with two of the brightest minds in the Ufo research field. The fact that you can still find gems of intellectually stimulating investigations and obviously honest truth seekers is what make me stick around. I mean I was just about to give up after 2012 and then the ramblings of Fulford, Goode, Wilcock.....being in anyway associated with an interest in UAP as long been hard to justify in most social circles and I wasn't far from surrendering to the skeptics point of view that it's just a bunch of lunatics who got themselves a loud speaker with the internet.

Sometimes I thought " i don't want to believe" I want to be like Winston at the end of 1984 a completely reformed individual swallowing whole whatever the PTB and MSM want us to believe and stop investing my time in nonsensical fairytales.

This is the kind of research and discussion you can proudly introduce to your colleagues or your family knowing they aren't going to ask what's wrong with you as soon as you leave the room.

So thanks again to Bill Ryan, Richard Dolan, Mr Litz and a few others to make it possible to both have an interest in the field of extraterrestrial contact and a healthy sense of self esteem.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), avid (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Callista (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Matt P (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), WhiteLove (11th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Paula....Love your humor!! What a coincidence! This a.m. I watched the History Channel's program that had CG on along with other guests! Having been married to a "conman" I have deliberately NOT watched any of CG....but the way this was woven into the program, I can't help but feel this is all just a "managed" project with a view toward mainstream soft disclosure. Of course, some people don't even watch the History Channel! But, perhaps, this all WILL get the SSP finally into everyday conversations so that people won't feel intimidated in speaking about such things. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I DO hope "our guys" will keep speaking up, even if they have to attend the managed conferences. Their voices need to be heard amongst all the other clatter!

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Flowerpunkchip (12th July 2017), Iancorgi (11th July 2017), Jake (18th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), mgray (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), WhiteLove (11th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast