+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The other points I was making were that NASA mainstream-published a formal denial (like, huh???)
    I am very glad you brought that up, that deserves attention. NASA is suddenly eager to respond to what it knows about that, however not as eager to respond to what it truly knows about what is going on in space that it specializes in. A very revealing move by NASA. Bill Ryan - NASA 1-0.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 11th July 2017 at 13:47.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    The other points I was making were that NASA mainstream-published a formal denial (like, huh???)
    I am very glad you brought that up, that deserves attention. NASA is suddenly eager to respond to what it knows about that, however not as eager to respond to what it truly knows about what is going on in space that it specializes in. A very revealing move by NASA.
    .. also the wording in the NASA response says there are no humans ON Mars - Does Not exclude the possibility of them being below the surface ! ( just a thought - plausible deniability ? )

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), WhiteLove (11th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    I am very glad you brought that up, that deserves attention. NASA is suddenly eager to respond to what it knows about that, however not as eager to respond to what it truly knows about what is going on in space that it specializes in. A very revealing move by NASA.
    .. also the wording in the NASA response says there are no humans ON Mars - Does Not exclude the possibility of them being below the surface ! ( just a thought - plausible deniability ? )
    That is also worth to notice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

..."We just ask that they do it honestly and with some semblance of integrity..."

Hmm. Unfortunately, as with most business ventures these days, greed will always 'trump' integrity. No pun intended... I've seen very, very little integrity in this movement (ufology). Bias, greed, ego...all will keep the masses from knowing the truth re any of this. Very disheartening.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2017), Flowerpunkchip (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Thanks for this balanced inteview. It's a shame that David Wilcock may have "Jumped into the wrong room." I can't evaluate that but after listening to him and Goode I got a creepy feeling. Saying that I think one should not "throw the baby out with the bathwater".

I think David is a good researcher and I have read all three of his books; I just can't come around the statement that he's a "crack pot" and because of that he's not worth listening to at all.
    Last edited by transiten; 11th July 2017 at 22:02.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), WhiteLove (11th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    Bill and Richard seem to be on the exact same page with how this needs to play out. If the leaders in our field continue to share venues with these folks, we will be merged for sure.

Thanks to Bill for keeping this fight relevant, professional, and without bias.

Hey Jesse, Richard was pretty clear that he would still be sharing the stage with these folks in the future. I was disappointed to hear that. On the other hand, the man has to make a living...and, the ufo business being what it is, he likely can't afford to miss many of these events.

He did imply that he would not be "mincing his words" up there on stage. I'll be curious to see exactly what he means by that. He seems to be walking a very thin line at the moment. He doesn't want to offend - and you can sense that he's very genuine in that declaration - but no matter how polite one is in telling someone they're sort of irrelevant, the other party will still take offense! I think the battle lines have been drawn, for better or worse. You have to fight or risk being swallowed up by the blue avian machine. I think this interview represents fighting for Richard (..and it is a form of fighting, no doubt. It was a wonderful interview..and great job Bill!)...but I do wonder if it will be enough to simply speak out in this manner, or if a more emphatic approach will be required in the future (like not agreeing to speak on panels with Corey, Basiago etc)
    Sewing division is something that can easily be called a win, for the forces that seek to not just control movements, they alternatively seek to curtail, divide and make irrelevant. Division is a very positive result.

This is part of why I'm always wary of the rising star. Insertion is about preparation for cyclic harvesting. Random chance or otherwise, but it's all about the insertion. Time is the thing that allows the 'soil' to rest (become ignorant and new) and be ready for another cycle of harvesting.

Edit: additionally, when we search in areas that we don't know 'what is what', we search or feel out, we don't 'logic' things about and around, we feel things out. literally.

Desires and expectations in potential become thrust and pasted onto the given envisioned and interpreted scenario. After all, we all want to run from the lion in the bushes and we all want to fall in love. It's our manifest projection. It is our components which we thrust as feelers and interpreters/filters...into the given unknowns. It is literally of our fundamental design.

Logic and discernment is down on the list, and only comes to be engaged when the emotions settle out.

In the same way we know that there is danger for us in the immediate in potential for war, climate, pollution and so on, it is so slow moving to our designed in emotional fundamentals that underlie our consciousness... that we don't see it crawling... and we respond to the group consensus, which is of the herd animal.

Which means that a good pattern of a wave of 'fast moving new', can roll over an established movement like a tsunami and it won't be discussed or picked apart, until it is long over.

The trick is to see it coming and disarm it in the face of those who are living in a wave of desire, in their attempts to discern.

The logical break point of disturbing the wave lies in the addressing of emotions, and that is the crux of the matter. Not logic. Emotions. And those emotions are blind. Not only blind, but leading and coloring the formation of logic.

To find the functional answer, first..... correctly describe the problem.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th July 2017 at 17:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Flash (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), hermit (18th September 2018), Hervé (11th July 2017), hohoemi (16th July 2017), Jean-Luc (12th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), PurpleLama (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill and Richard seem to be on the exact same page with how this needs to play out. If the leaders in our field continue to share venues with these folks, we will be merged for sure.

Hey Jesse, Richard was pretty clear that he would still be sharing the stage with these folks in the future. I was disappointed to hear that. On the other hand, the man has to make a living...and, the ufo business being what it is, he likely can't afford to miss many of these events.

He did imply that he would not be "mincing his words" up there on stage. I'll be curious to see exactly what he means by that. He seems to be walking a very thin line at the moment. He doesn't want to offend - and you can sense that he's very genuine in that declaration - but no matter how polite one is in telling someone they're sort of irrelevant, the other party will still take offense! I think the battle lines have been drawn, for better or worse. You have to fight or risk being swallowed up by the blue avian machine. I think this interview represents fighting for Richard (..and it is a form of fighting, no doubt. It was a wonderful interview..and great job Bill!)...but I do wonder if it will be enough to simply speak out in this manner, or if a more emphatic approach will be required in the future (like not agreeing to speak on panels with Corey, Basiago etc)
    Mike,

All solid points. We agree.
    I understand people need to make a living. I want them to. I understand that the draw of a "paying" client like Gaia is attractive. It's up to the A listers to save the subject from B sci-fi taking over, and make a stand once and for all.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Flash (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Sewing division is something that can easily be called a win, for the forces that seek to not just control movements, they alternatively seek to curtail, divide and make irrelevant. Division is a very positive result.

This is part of why I'm always wary of the rising star. Insertion is about preparation for cyclic harvesting. Random chance or otherwise, but it's all about the insertion. Time is the thing that allows the 'soil' to rest (become ignorant and new) and be ready for another cycle of harvesting.
    Well said. I hear you..

My only fear is that a kind of insidious blending will take place, resulting in a homogeny that might be equally as damaging as "divide and conquer".

I worry that if a clear distinction isn't made, this blending process will discredit the Dolan's of the world as he's slowly lumped in with the blue avain lunacy in the minds of some. Or, on the flip side of that coin, his presence on this dais might inadvertently lend credibility to Corey and co. It appears to be a "lesser of the evils" scenario no matter how one looks at it

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Flash (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), onawah (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

You are absolutely correct, TargeT. The "The IT genius, who has Asperger’s, broke into 97 Pentagon and NASA computers –
    stealing passwords, deleting files and shutting down networks" part is an example of the FBI's approach to exaggerate charges in order to justify their actions. The USA Government desperately wants McKinnon but has embarrassingly little to go on.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Flash (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Such things are designed like the so-called 'republican' platform of yore and today. Which is to be so rabid that compromise and centered thinking...always ends up being on their side of the table. The so-called 'liberals' have learned from that and tried the same, with less long term established skill in their rabidity. so they are all over the map.

What I'm trying to say, is they skew the start point and thrust so that the least compromise is a win.

I had the same happen a while back, in the form of a story that was shared to or with me.

that story, even if I shared it as a rumour, was shape charged to cause grief no matter how it was shared ---if it was shared at all. Essentially, I could not say to the given confidant that I might share it with "listen, this is very likely a bad rumour but ...here is this story..."

So I could not share it.

I see the blue avian story as an adjusted and steered attack, pure and simple. They found a willing feedback loop serial liar, story teller and sociopath type in the right situation....and they fed him a game plan, in either open confidence or clandestine support. Shape charged from the get-go. Always on the look out for the destabilizing influence. Time honored systems of clandestine interference, games that have been played for untold centuries. You are dealing with a well oiled machine in a slightly obtuse and unfamiliar vehicle and scenario. They are getting their sea legs right now and steering into what they know how to deal with.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Flash (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Jean-Luc (12th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), norman (11th July 2017), PurpleLama (11th July 2017), Reinhard (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I suspect that Goode and Co. were planning to use Dolan's name the same way that they used Linda M Howe's. And MUFON went along with it.

When on July 6th, I saw MUFON's symposium advert (yes, I am a member) I wrote them a letter of complaint. MUFON has yet to answer. In it I wrote:

"For me, Dr. Robert Wood is way too close to the fake Corey Goode activities, via William Tompkins. Such as the Disclosure Project and the blue avian cult. I cannot take Dr. Wood seriously any more."

Bill, you might consider an open conversation with Linda M Howe. She may have something to say after they had copped her name. She is such a meticulous investigator. Such a conversation might be very interesting. (My) Linda and I listened to your conversation with Dolan last night. Well done!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sequoia (14th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Well, can you say the word 'Synchronicity'?

SYCHRONICITY -
    the coincidental occurrence of events and especially psychic events (such as similar thoughts in widely separated persons or a mental image of an unexpected event before it happens) that seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality — used especially in the psychology of C. G. Jung merriam-webster.com
    First of all, I would have to question the notion whether one can actually own phrases that one comes up with. How can it be proven that Bill Ryan was the 1st individual to ever use the phrase 'Jump Room'? Such a phrase consists of two words of a commonly used language. How can it be actually proven?

Secondly, there is quite a bit of evidence that notions, especially regarding scientific theory, that shows that many people had begun working to prove the same theories, virtually, at the same time in history. Individuals that have had pretty much no connection with each other, yet were driven toward doing the same work, at the same time. After all, we are all part of the same ocean that other fish (like us) swim in - i.e. when it comes to the human collective consciousness.

Thirdly, knowing how Deep State black-ops has been working since the time of José Delgado [video] on various mind control brainwashing experiments in order to infiltrate & implant false memories into individuals, it would be pretty obvious to understand that one going through such mind manipulations that their brains may become quite a chamber of fog, may even have been turned into a kind of mush for a period of time, after having been subjected to such a subjugation process.... Perhaps, Andrew found the term 'Jump Room' to be an acceptable phrase to use and unconsciously placed it within his own memory as it was attempting to reassemble itself. Its not out of reach to give him (Andrew) some slack on this.

Myself, I've paid a good deal of attention as to what Andrew Basiago was coming out with from the time he first made his appearance on the Coast to Coast / George Nory radio show. I instantly could sense that he wasn't making this up - he was telling what he knew to be true. And, I have since seen more detail(s) in his story coming out as time went on. I can easily attribute this to a clearing away of more & more of the haze as time went forward. Basically, I sensed an unscrambling of the man's memory from the bed of sludge that it had been once submerged into.

Whether he had actually gone to Mars, this is an entirely a separate possibility. The most probable that Basiago and his fellow whistleblowers had gone through still remains to be made clear. Personally, I suspect that they were playing with technology that was delivered to the side of the Deep-State that embraces the Secret Space Progam project.

All three of the Basiago 'whistleblowers' did come together to agree to disagree on what actually they had experienced - the actual Mars experience, or was it a Holodeck Mars programmed experience that used bizarro technology which can implant false memory, or a super duper chemical drug experience - who knows at this point - maybe all three took place. At any rate, at the end of the day, they were left questioning their own realities, as to whether they can trust what their own senses are telling them, or have told them.

Andrew Basiago -Either Sent to Mars
    or was it a Holodeck

(Published July 11, 2017)

Here, in these accounts Randy Cramer & Andrew Basiago have told of having similar experiences of having body part(s) ripped off their body and then finding that the body magically repaired itself.

The question of whether they've been somehow downloaded with false memories through a type of 'advanced' mind control technology (possibly of Alien origin), that is being experimented with & implemented by a dark-side of the Deep-State connected to a SSP, that we have yet to fully understand, this is yet to be determined.
    Mendez is also using the term "jump room"

Last edited by turiya; 11th July 2017 at 18:20.

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Such things are designed like the so-called 'republican' platform of yore and today. Which is to be so rabid that compromise and centered thinking...always ends up being on their side of the table. The so-called 'liberals' have learned from that and tried the same, with less long term established skill in their rabidity. so they are all over the map.

What I'm trying to say, is they skew the start point and thrust so that the least compromise is a win.

I had the same happen a while back, in the form of a story that was shared to or with me.

that story, even if I shared it as a rumour, was shape charged to cause grief no matter how it was shared ---if it was shared at all. Essentially, I could not say to the given confidant that I might share it with "listen, this is very likely a bad rumour but ...here is this story..."

So I could not share it.

I see the blue avian story as an adjusted and steered attack, pure and simple. They found a willing feedback loop serial liar, story teller and sociopath type in the right situation....and they fed him a game plan, in either open confidence or clandestine support. Shape charged from the get-go. Always on the look out for the destabilizing influence. Time honored systems of clandestine interference, games that have been played for untold centuries. You are dealing with a well oiled machine in a slightly obtuse and unfamiliar vehicle and scenario. They are getting their sea legs right now and steering into what they know how to deal with.

Exactly. Corey and co dragged this story so far into la la land that even a small compromise or 2 would hardly set them back. In other words, they set such a ridiculous baseline that any attempt at trying to drag them back to zero would require a trip out to la la land yourself....attaching that hook to their trailer and dragging them back..all while attempting to linguistically unravel everything they've coopted and assumed was theirs from jump street. A tangled web to say the least...

... And who has the energy?

The answer of course is no one person. But perhaps a group of people could. We do our bit here I think, but we're largely an anonymous group. That's why I'm rooting for people like Dolan to take a very hard stand against all this....utilizing everything in the tool box

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Carmody (15th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

..."Bill, you might consider an open conversation with Linda M Howe. She may have something to say after they had copped her name. She is such a meticulous investigator. Such a conversation might be very interesting..."

There's a thought - or better still, a conversation between Linda Howe and Dolan on this topic. I'd love to hear that one.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Callista (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Ivanhoe (12th July 2017), onawah (11th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    The question of whether they've been somehow downloaded with false memories through a type of 'advanced' mind control technology (possibly of Alien origin), that is being experimented with & implemented by a dark-side of the Deep-State connected to a SSP, that we have yet to fully understand, this is yet to be determined.
    Occam's razor indicates that this is simply an expression of unballanced personalities that need this type of attention to feel valid and "ok" with themselves.

Simply put: story tellers like telling stories, especially when they get paid for it and some level (or feeling of) fame.

Human failing, not crazy tech; that's my guess.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), mgray (11th July 2017), Mike (11th July 2017), Nasu (11th July 2017), neutronstar (12th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), take (16th July 2017), turiya (11th July 2017), Wind (11th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Human failing, not crazy tech; that's my guess.
    Yes, to each his own, can be applied.
    Its not entirely out of the question that a race of aliens, after studying humanity over a course of centuries, could possibly find a certain mindset that could be used to suit their purposes... Of course, I would be referring to a 'GF'- Gullibility Factor - There are those that have channeled entities, that are more than willing to jump on the notion that they've been "selected" or "chosen" by higher, more developed, beings. The Messiah complex instantly comes to mind... some are more atuned to 'believe' than some others.

Occam's razor indicates that this is simply an expression of unballanced personalities that need this type of attention to feel valid and "ok" with themselves.

Simply put: story tellers like telling stories, especially when they get paid for it and some level (or feeling of) fame.

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

First of all, I would have to question the notion whether one can actually own phrases that one comes up with. How can it be proven that Bill Ryan was the 1st individual to ever use the phrase 'Jump Room'? Such a phrase consists of two words of a commonly used language. How can it be actually proven?
    No, one word:

Do a date-specific Google search (i.e. search for dates before Dec 2007). I coined the word (for the video) that month. I totally doubt you'd find it on the net at any time before then.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Cidersomerset (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017), TargeT (11th July 2017), turiya (11th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This confirms your views from one of my early threads on Andrew Basiago the
    quote below was posted 9/11/2011. The vid below is 10 years old ( where has that
    gone ! ) I have watched this vid many times , but not recently until now....
    You probably stated it before this but I looked up this old thread after your
    post above and I felt like watching the conversation again. Obviously your
    views might have changed slightly but its basically the same I think ?

You are responding to something Corncrake had wrote in a earlier post....
    Quote I first spoke with Andy Basiago quite some time before anyone else did -- way back in February 2007.
    He and I talked for four hours on the phone, off-record and unrecorded.

His recall of the teleportation experiments in his childhood was detailed and fascinating. He certainly
    believed everything he shared, and I believed that his story, as he told it then, was very real.

He only had the experience of remembering that he had been to Mars quite some time after that conversation.
    This timeline of his progressive recall is missing from almost all of his subsequent public accounts.

Kerry and I both feel strongly that he entirely believes everything he states, and is not a knowing fraud.
    He is courageous, intelligent, articulate and sincere. But neither of us believes he went to Mars. It's highly
    likely, in the opinion of us both, that these are screen memories that are designed and intended to discredit
    his original very important and legitimate testimony about teleportation on Planet Earth.

Meanwhile, Henry Deacon's testimony is certainly 100% authentic. Kerry and I spoke with Henry for literally
    hundreds of hours (and so has David Wilcock). The 'jumprooms' are very real.
    ====================================================

You discuss Jumproom's aprox 10mins in and you credit Henry for the name as
    David's witness Daniel refers to them as Jump gates but that may have been on
    purpose ? A good discussion and not that dated imo....

JUMPROOM TO MARS : a new conversation with David Wilcock

Published on 28 Dec 2007
    Los Angeles, December 2007

most of the vids on the thread are timed out.....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post351064

=================================================

Just finished vid for umpteenth time still very good and thought provoking imo
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2017 at 19:59.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Chester (11th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2017), Mike (12th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am far from believing we have working "jumproom" teleportation technology being used and I am really not thinking Andrew Basiago has gone to Mars using such a technology, in fact I don't think he has been to Mars at all. Therefore I think that whole story is pretty much just a sci-fi fantasy created by him. I think Teleportation is possible, just not here and just not now. (neither in the past)
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 11th July 2017 at 19:21.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #60
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Great interview and discourse by Richard and yourself. Absolutely support your stand against all the tenets of corruption in the field of Ufology. I do not engage in Ufology as you well know, so am joyed you both laid the platform of truth and discernment squarely on the table.

Operation "Blue Beam" has many facets of influence. Thank you for your conviction and the supporters who diligently supported your analysis and synopsis of the corrupting influences.

Though I have one criticism. Whilst I loved your choice of music for your intro, damn you as I haven't any space on 'puter to download the Johnny Cash album. So paybacks a bitch, so I am going to print the lyrics of the first song on the album. I think Avalon will appreciate the lyrics in respect of the interview you have just presented and in also of the respect of those genuinely seeking and presenting the truth. (you probably won't need accompanying music to enjoy).

"I Walk The Line"

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
    I keep my eyes wide open all the time
    I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
    Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
    I find myself alone when each day is through
    Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you

As sure as night is dark and day is light
    I keep you on my mind both day and night
    And happiness I've known proves that it's right

You've got a way to keep me on your side
    You give me cause for love that I can't hide
    For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
    I keep my eyes wide open all the time
    I keep the ends out for the tie that binds

Thank you Bill, thank you Richard and a big thank you Avalon :-)

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

7alon (11th July 2017), Alekahn2 (11th July 2017), Bill Ryan (11th July 2017), BMJ (12th July 2017), Callista (12th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2017), gaiagirl (12th July 2017), Kristin (11th July 2017), Ol' Roy (12th July 2017), RunningDeer (11th July 2017), Sierra (14th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast