+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An e-mail from Clif High:

kudos dude

bill
    good shootin at that barrel of monkeys with Richard D.
    Going to be a really interesting summer on soooo many fronts.
    clif
    Just found this Clif High recent interview sound byte regarding Corey Goode being at the front-end of a huge marketing scheme that was causing problems for Clif in receiving 'echoes' of the things he's been reporting on... interesting, to say the least...

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but I will post this Clif High interview below, with the Woo-Woo stuff starting with Antarctica @21:32 & eventually getting onto the Corey Goode reference at ~@28:53...

One will easily see why Clif's remark about 'shootin at that barrel of monkeys' relates to...

Webbot July 2017-August hits
    (Published on Jul 3, 2017)

VIDEO
    Thanks for posting this interview turiya,, Clif High does a great summary starting at the 48min mark till the end. Worth a listen.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Hervé (15th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), raregem (16th July 2017), RunningDeer (15th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Bill great interview
    this is not off topic
    but
    Bill have you ever considered asking to interview Art Bell????

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th July 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Harley (15th July 2017), raregem (16th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Hey, before we get an Art Bell appreciation society going here, let's remember that it was Art Bell who put Jimmy Church where he is today. I don't know about you folks but I don't think that was a good thing to do to Phenomenology.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), turiya (16th July 2017), UfonautRadio (15th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

When folks understand that commercial radio is interested in sensationalism, hits, etc, they might stop looking to these hosts for answers.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Chester (19th July 2017), drneglector (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (18th July 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), take (16th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

A quiet chat between Bill and Art I think would be very very interesting.
    I don't worship or will hang on every word he says, he is just a human being and he is flawed like the rest of us so
    don't go on thinking I love everything he says and If Art says so......those days are over..

As for Jimmy Church, he has good qualities and I am sure he is a very nice guy so let's not do the bashing of people here. Yes, he probably has made some errors in judgment but WHO HAS NOT DONE THAT IN THIS LIFETIME....?
    I would be interested in his take on current events and I would love to have someone ask him about JOHN TITOR.
    I Think someone should attempt to do an interview with him.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 15th July 2017 at 21:40.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Hey, before we get an Art Bell appreciation society going here, let's remember that it was Art Bell who put Jimmy Church where he is today. I don't know about you folks but I don't think that was a good thing to do to Phenomenology.
    Yeah norman, not to forget that Art Bell was a big supporter of the 'Official' 9/11 story. Him & Jeff Rense had a bit of a row going on about it. The year was 2005....

In Defense Of Jeff Rense...

By Michael Goodspeed
    Thunderbolts.info
    3-6-5
    Excerpt:

I hate fighting - it's ALWAYS wrong, but it is also wrong to stand idly by and allow false assertions against innocent people to go unchallenged. So it is in this spirit that I must offer some comments on the recent public exchange between radio talk show hosts Jeff Rense and Art Bell. On Saturday, March 5th, Bell had on his radio show Ben Chertoff, the senior researcher of the Popular Mechanics magazine, to discuss the PM cover story "Debunking the Lies of 9/11." Early on the same day, Rense posted on his website an open letter to Bell, written by journalist Christopher Bollyn, challenging Bell to grill Chertoff on a number of points, including Ben's relationship to his cousin Michael Chertoff, head of the Dept. of Homeland Security. Bell clearly was not happy about this, and on his radio show, he made several unflattering remarks about Rense, even calling his website "anti-Semitic." ("that Rense site is 'Jew this' and 'Jew that'"...). He also referred to 9/11 skeptics as "wingnuts," advising them not to bother listening to his radio show.

more at the link

A shot fired across the bow...

More cross-fire...

Last edited by turiya; 16th July 2017 at 04:39.

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

What is a lie? How does a good person fall into one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItPWUem8O7A

Another great example is the Brian Williams case.

I believe that CG and the rest live the lie, and come to believe it because it makes life easier to deal with then the truth. Everyone has been there. The difference is that these folks are taking advantage of people financially with claims that will better their lives. This is wrong.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), Shadowself (18th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

A very well-written piece by Richard, published today:
    On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Richard Dolan·Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Secret Space Program? Yes.

Since 2009, I have written and spoken about a probable breakaway civilization. At the time, my thoughts centered on the knowledge that within the classified world there were certainly technological developments that have been kept secret, sometimes for a long time. Famously, the stealth fighter was fully operational and secret for six years before it was officially announced, while stealth technology itself had been in the works for more than a decade before that, without a peep to the rest of us. I recall my conversation with a former scientist at NSA from the mid-1960s who told me of NSA computer clockspeeds exceeding 600 mHz, a speed not reached by the consumer market for 35 years. Today, there are rumors that NSA or some other intelligence agency has achieved quantum computing---no one outside that world knows for sure.

Beyond that, rumors and allegations never cease about radical tech coming from the ‘black world.’ I have long credited the ARV story emanating from Brad Sorensen via Mark McCandlish. If true, it means that clandestine reverse-engineered flying saucer craft have been manufactured secretly and have been operational since at least the 1980s. Along these lines we have the statements coming during the 1980s and 1990s to respected aviation and aerospace journalist James Goodall. One of Goodall’s sources from within Groom Lake (Area 51) told him, “we have things in the Nevada desert that would make George Lucas envious,” and “we have things out there better than Star Trek, Star Wars, or anything you see in the movies.” And so on.

It’s not that we should take such claims as gospel. But there is a history, a pattern. Moreover, the sources of many of such claims come from individuals whose backgrounds have been confirmed, even if their stories have not. When it comes to UFOs and all things related, it’s a fact that we are dealing with things that are classified and secret. There is no getting around that fact, something most full-time debunkers seem conveniently to forget time and again. Unfortunately, those of us who research and investigate the secret world of the UFO cover-up are handicapped not merely by the intrinsic difficulty of the subject, which is substantial, but by the secrecy and obfuscation that perennially accompany it.

Still, over the years I have concluded that not only is there a probable “breakaway civilization,” utilizing classified technological breakthroughs, most likely derived in part from alien technology, but that this includes a secret space program. The two go together. That is, if you conclude, as I do, that ...

1) UFOs are real
    2) We have recovered some of this technology via Roswell and elsewhere
    3) We have secretly been studying these breakthroughs over the many years

... then, it’s reasonable to assume that:

1) The classified world has made key breakthroughs over the years, some of which have been monetized, and others which are probably too important even for commercial profit and are being used covertly. Things such as radical propulsion technologies, for starters. There would undoubtedly be other breakthroughs, but who knows what.

2) Such breakthroughs would enable these people to do things utterly off limits to the rest of us, including, crazy as it might seem to many people, to go “off-world.”

3) There would be little to no incentive for those in-the-know to let the rest of us know what’s going on. It’s too big, too explosive a secret. It will only voluntarily be let out when it’s no longer important, which is usually the case with big secrets. All too often, we learn about important things after they become irrelevant.

There is more I can say here about all this, but in fact I’ve said it repeatedly here, here, and here, and many other places. The evidence for this hypothesis is very strong.

The New Whistleblowers: Andy, Corey, and the Rest

For many years, there have been a number of other people, often described as “whistleblowers,” who have claimed to have participated in such secret space programs. Now, on the face of it, you could say that, assuming there is such a thing as a secret space program, it’s entirely conceivable that someone from the program would eventually speak out.

Some of the most prominent of these people include Andrew Basiago, Randy Kramer, and Corey Goode. These three individuals have each claimed to have gone to Mars for extended periods of time. That’s explosive enough, of course, but they have also stated that they have engaged in time travel. I met Andy back in 2012 at a conference in Santa Clara, California. I found him to be very personable and intelligent. Of course, that doesn’t mean I believe his story. I don’t believe that he went through a “jumproom” to Mars. I don’t believe that he did these things with a young Barack Obama in the 1980s. And I don’t believe that, as a child, he time travelled back to Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, despite the fact that he claimed he was in a photograph depicting it.

I realize there are strange things beyond the circumscribed fence of our officially sanctioned reality. But I am not obligated to believe every story that crosses my path, especially those that are obviously self-aggrandising, and particularly those that don’t provide evidence.

So over the years I have mostly ignored Andy’s claims and stories. Although I have personally considered them unfortunate, I never had a desire or felt a need to do much about them.

I developed the same attitude regarding Corey Goode, who lately has become even more prominent than Andy. Like everyone else interested in ufology, I watched his claims sweep across the field starting in 2014. Corey claimed to have gone to Mars on a “twenty and back” program starting in his late teens, and then, at the conclusion of his program, was sent back to Earth. But not at his age in his late 30s, and not to an Earth twenty years later. Instead, he was “age regressed” and “time regressed” back to his teenage body, back to the same year he left. Mom never even knew he left the house.

Clearly, I found this story problematic and was amazed at the willingness of so many people to take him at his word. His story is perfectly designed to counter the obvious objections people might have to it: no paperwork, no twenty-year disappearance, no family member who can vouch for him, and so on.

My main issue when it comes to Corey Goode (or Andy or Randy Kramer for that matter) isn’t that I “disbelieve” them, per se. Yes, I find their stories to be unlikely. But the real problem has been that none of these people have provided the evidence that an independent investigator needs to make a determination one way or the other.

There is a concept in science and philosophy called falsifiability. If something is falsifiable, it doesn’t mean it’s false. It means you have the ability to test it, to investigate it, to determine whether it is true or false. It could tell you that my suitcase weighs thirty-five pounds. That’s falsifiable because you can take my suitcase and put it on a scale. Now, I could tell you that five years ago I checked a thirty-five pound suitcase at the airport for one of my flights. That is probably not falsifiable--unless perhaps you find the airline records.

In the instance of my suitcase, you might not doubt my claim, even if you can’t prove or disprove it. After all, it’s perfectly mundane and common.

But when it comes to significant claims being made--really big claims that are not only radical on their own merits but which transform the field (and bring fame and money to those making them), then we clearly need a higher standard than “he seems like a good guy with a detailed story so I believe him.”

Again, I must emphasize that none of these whistleblowers has made a claim that an independent investigator can confirm. Everything is based on trust. Believing such stories without genuine evidence takes us down a dangerous road within an already treacherous field that is constantly in the crosshairs of a skeptical establishment.

The MUFON Symposium

Personal opinions aside, I have had no desire to be in a war with anyone in this field. I don’t have the time or energy to expend on such things. This, despite the fact that nearly every week I receive messages from people who want me to attack these people. For my part, I prefer to do my own research and focus on the fascinating nuances of the UFO phenomenon itself.

But I was unable to stay out of the controversy for a specific reason. Six months ago, I was asked by MUFON Director Jan Harzan to speak at the MUFON International Symposium. It had been six years since I had last spoken there.

I decided to accept Jan’s offer to speak at the 2017 Symposium. He then asked me if I would speak specifically about the secret space program. In fact, I didn’t want to, and told him so. I had explored it in the past and was looking at other things. But he really wanted it, and so I thought, sure, I can do fresh research and present my findings.

Several months later, I learned that MUFON had organized this into the conference’s major theme, and that Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, William Tompkins, and Dr. Michael Salla were not only presenting on that very topic, but that i would be featured on a panel with them. (In fairness I should add that MUFON has also invited other researchers, including Mark McCandlish and Michael Schratt, both highly credible, as well as bringing Gary McKinnon in by Skype).

Before I continue, let me have a word on Michael Salla and Bill Tompkins. I’ve known Michael for over a decade, and have had several long conversations with him. What I say here I have said to him personally: I believe he has done genuine and good research on a number of matters, but has a tendency to be too trusting. From my perspective, it’s always been like that. There are people who love his work, and there are haters. I am neither, but am always looking for information I can use. Sometimes I get good information and insights from his work and so I find him worthwhile to listen to, even if I don’t approve of his quickness to jump to conclusions.

Bill Tompkins is an interesting case. He is in his 90s, and recently wrote a book entitled Selected by Extraterrestrials, which details his life and claims about having participated in the Navy’s top secret program to create a secret space fleet. Unlike the other alleged whistleblowers, Tompkins has a career that has been confirmed: he did work at Douglas Aircraft for many years and has very impressive credentials. That counts for something. I should add that Dr. Salla and Dr. Bob Wood have both done a great deal of work to investigate and confirm Tompkins’ background and found what they believe is at least some corroboration to Tompkins’ claims.

Even so, I have my doubts about Mr. Tompkins. It’s not widely known, but I had the opportunity to be his publisher. After I learned about his credentials from Bob Wood, but before I read his manuscript, I had agreed in principle that I would publish it. But after reading the manuscript, I had to decline. I found the tone of this book to be perfectly designed to bring disrepute to the field and I wanted nothing to do with it. I found a number of obvious errors in the book and what seemed to me examples of self-aggrandisement that didn’t sit well with me. I wished Tompkins well and that was that. I haven’t made my final judgment on Tompkins, and perhaps I never will. If evidence can be brought forth to substantiate his key claims, then I will look at it.

In any case, when I learned I would be on a panel with Corey, Andy, Bill, and Michael, I phoned Jan and politely asked him what was he thinking. I mentioned my concern about MUFON’s decision to bring in individuals with claims that are inherently impossible to verify. MUFON, after all, is supposed to have evidence-based standards.

Jan explained himself as well as he could, essentially saying that he wanted to bring in diverse and interesting opinions and to let attendees decide for themselves. Well, MUFON is allowed to do what it wants, and of course the public is allowed to say what it wants in return. But this left me in an interesting position, and I realized it was time to begin expressing my thoughts on this more forthrightly.

I did this through a few different radio interviews, most definitively with Bill Ryan earlier in July 2017. That interview is on Youtube and gives a good overview of my thoughts (and his) on the matter of these whistleblowers and claims. Judging from the responses, it is obvious to me that the interview has touched a chord with many people out there.

Since then, Andrew Basiago has called me a liar and disinformation agent, but to my knowledge none of the other individuals concerned has.

In fact, I spoke recently with Corey Goode and said to him the same essentials as I am writing here. It’s nothing personal, I said, and while I am skeptical of his story, that is less important than the fact that his claims don’t allow for me to confirm them independently. To Corey’s credit, he didn’t take offense and we spoke cordially and candidly.

I want to make this point as clear as I can. My opinions (and yours, for that matter) don’t mean very much. What matters is the evidence that can be brought forward for these stories. I hold it as possible that there is something in these accounts that is true. After all, I believe that radical technology is being withheld from us. I believe the ARV story and more. But if a story gives me no chance to confirm or deny its basic claims, then it’s essentially useless to me as a researcher.

This is especially so if I cannot even confirm the basics of the person’s alleged career. I’ve said this many times. You can’t be considered a whistleblower if you can’t confirm that you are who you say you are. William Binney is a whistleblower. We know who he is. There are other real whistleblowers. If you can’t even confirm the basics of your alleged career, then you are not a whistleblower.

Disinformation or Something Else?

About a year ago, in an interview with Jimmy Church, I said that if I were responsible for managing the secret space program, I would want to find people who had truly outrageous stories to tell. I would then make sure they received enough publicity to make the whole thing seem crazy. This would keep the mainstream far away while also derailing many genuine investigators and sending them down false leads.

We have to consider this as a genuine possibility. Especially when we consider American history from Cointelpro, through the false flags and color revolutions it has organized around the world, to Snowden’s leaks, and even former Obama official Cass Sunstein’s call for infiltration of allegedly anti-government organizations. If someone wanted to guard the secret space program while laying waste to the UFO field, they very well might cultivate such alleged whistleblowers.

There are many possibilities to what these people are saying. For my part, I don’t adhere definitively to any one of them. I don’t know the answers.

1) Could it be that they participated in a program and were utterly messed with upon being let go? I have known several ex-U.S. military people who were severely damaged mentally (intentionally) so as to protect the classified secrets they were exposed to. I consider this a crime, and one that ought to result in prosecution, were it not for the fact that our system is hopelessly and irredeemably corrupt and has been so for ages. By the way, at least one credible account has come to me describing the same thing happening to a former high-level KGB officer.

If this has happened to one or all of the alleged whistleblowers, is it possible that there is a kernel of truth somewhere in their claims? After all, the hallmark of disinformation is to place an important truth within several obvious falsehoods. That way, the truth is also discredited and the the secret can safely continue for a time longer. When you are running an important secret program, it’s all about buying time, and every little bit counts.

2) Could it be that one or more of them are simply mentally unbalanced? This is not for me to say, but I’ve met my share of such people and they exist. In this case, I really have no idea.

I would like to add something here. If any of these individuals have some form of mental disturbance, whether from induced trauma or simply a random act of the universe, they have my sincere sympathy. If any of them have been subjected to serious traumas, it might be that the only way they could piece their mental life together has been by creating a belief system they can live with, one that helps them make sense of their life and which shields them from an even darker reality. Such a belief would be so important to them that they might feel impelled to maintain it at all cost.

Again, this is all speculative.

3) Is it simply a case of people concocting a good story? Let me tell you a story from my past.

Many years ago, I had a close friend named Bill who was one of the funniest, smartest, and kindest people I ever knew. He died back in 1990 and I miss him to this day. Bill was a member of the DuPont family, so he said. He also talked extensively about having gone to the Juilliard School of Music, one time guest conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra, and even giving a grand piano recital as a child prodigy for Queen Elizabeth. Back then, my much younger self believed my friend. After Bill died, one of our colleagues investigated him. This was all during the pre-Web era, but nevertheless she found (shocker) that Bill wasn’t part of the DuPont family. Instead, his mother had been a secretary at DuPont. Bill never attended Juilliard, never guest-conducted the Philadelphia Orchestra, and certainly never met the Queen of England!

My dear friend was a pathological liar, at least when it came to his own accomplishments. Relating to everything else, as far as I can tell, he was perfectly honest. The interesting thing is that his lies about himself didn’t stop him from being a good and trusted friend to me or to many other people. Bill just liked to glorify himself.
    The thing I learned from Bill is that you can be a good person and still lie. Conversely, you can be a real prick and still be telling the truth. When we investigate claims of any sort, we have to remember that personalities must always take a back seat to evidence.
    One more thing about lying. When someone is lying to you, most of the time you believe them. That’s why they lie, after all. Because it often works and some people are very good at it. Many people who are genuinely honest have a hard time imagining why someone else could possibly lie. They are trusting to a fault.

So are these whistleblowers lying? Again, I don’t know. If someone is able to document a provable lie, then we need to know. But as of now I am not making any such assertions.

4) Is it a case that these people really did the things they claim, with little to no distortion in their story? If so, then I would think they still realize they have many hurdles to overcome in terms of credibility. I get the distinct impression that some of them realize this while others do not.

Moving Forward

I remain willing to engage in a civil discourse with Corey, Andrew, Bill Tompkins, Michael Salla, or anyone else who has made claims. In a sense, I understand their position, since I know what it’s like to speak to staunch skeptics about the UFO subject.
    However, in any sort of engagement I have with such people, they must realize that the onus is on them to provide their evidence. That is what I do regarding UFOs. A story that is inherently unverifiable just doesn’t count, nor does it help if some other random person seemingly supports the story. Words alone aren’t good enough. Nothing can be taken at face value.

I have been in this field long enough to feel a responsibility for defending it. There are countless people out there who would like nothing more than to see the study of UFOs lying in ruins. That would be a great tragedy.

One of the problems of our era is that people seem to enjoy drama and anger. Social media amplifies the situation, allowing sentiments to spread through a community like a forest fire. I would like to encourage the supporters and critics alike to take a step back, take a breath, and before you continue running your mouth and continuing along your personal warpath, please remember that it’s always best to stay away from personal invective and adhere to the facts, wherever they lead.

No one ever became interested in ufology because of the infighting among researchers. They became interested because this is one of the most fascinating subjects of all time. There is something very important going on here, and the only way we have a chance to succeed in learning the truth is by adhering to the main and true path: studying the phenomenon itself with as much care as we can give it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th July 2017 at 18:17.

15. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (18th July 2017), Andrew_K (18th July 2017), aoibhghaire (19th July 2017), avid (19th July 2017), Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Clear Light (18th July 2017), Cognitive Dissident (23rd July 2017), Dennis Leahy (18th July 2017), drneglector (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Gracy (19th July 2017), Harley (18th July 2017), Iancorgi (19th July 2017), Jad (21st July 2017), Jake (18th July 2017), Jean-Luc (18th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Magnus (18th July 2017), Matthew (19th July 2017), muxfolder (18th July 2017), Nasu (18th July 2017), nomadguy (28th July 2017), Ol' Roy (19th July 2017), onawah (18th July 2017), Raven (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), Sequoia (18th July 2017), shijo (18th July 2017), Star Tsar (18th July 2017), sunflower (19th July 2017), swoods_blue (1st December 2017), TargeT (18th July 2017), UfonautRadio (18th July 2017), uzn (18th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

As always!! Clearheaded thinking from Richard Dolan! I can relate to many of the points he makes, but in the religious sphere where I remained brainwashed for so many years! There are SO many goodhearted, trusting people who never bother to check out the background of the people or the stories told them by the latest "conman" & are fleeced of their money.

I guess it shouldn't surprise us that the same thing is happening in the UFO community since it has been going on for centuries in the religious communities! The positive thing here is that we have those here who ARE stepping forward to shine a light on what is going on in the shadows! Thanks, Daniel, Bill & Richard....we appreciate you all!!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), avid (19th July 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), mgray (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians/...80806865550435

What if we focused all of the passion and talent from the “Ufology Community” on a grassroots campaign for Disclosure? Response to a recent Facebook post from Richard Dolan titled “On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers “: https://www.facebook.com/notes/richa...94366947350897

Richard, I read your recent post on Facebook with great interest. I appreciate how you made your argument without negativity or feeling the need to attack. I do disagree with you on some of the viewpoints you shared and accept that we will always disagree on these views. I do agree that testimony that has no evidence should be heavily discerned and have stated so since I came forward in 2015.

We, The Full Disclosure Project, are really looking for some balance and healing for the UFO Community between the pragmatic "nuts and bolts" types and the more "esoteric" types. Those who are convinced that we have had contact experiences are extremely committed to working towards disclosure of hidden technologies.

Honestly, for the last 70 years, little progress has been made by nuts and bolts research alone, the same can be said for the other side of the spectrum where people in the "experiencer" camp's attempts to bring about disclosure by meditation alone.

In fact, since the 1950's, contactee's have been reporting that they have received the same basic message. The message has been consistent that we need to release suppressed technologies and to expand our consciousness or grow spiritually.

Both topics are not only equally important but are also the combination of the goals of both sides of what we are calling the Ufology community.

I really believe that if we can get both groups together and organize, "we the people" can force the issue of disclosure. Gaia has spent millions of dollars on advertising Cosmic Disclosure. Around 200k people watch the show per week.

I am under no illusions that most of my notoriety is based on Gaia's advertising campaign and the wild success of Cosmic Disclosure. I actually own that fact and see it as an opportunity to bring the wider publics attention to all of this research. To be honest, none of us is clued in on the truth. I do believe that all of us want to know the truth, what ever it is, and then re-align our reality bubbles with this truth.

I believe that unity in this community is something that could focus attention and energy toward the goal of a Full Disclosure.

I believe we can work together without having to endorse each other's work or legitimizing information we disagree with.

I hope that we can begin to bring people together that can agree to disagree, set aside those disagreements and focus on obtaining the truth.

That being said, I didn't take your article personally and am still very interested in working with you to try to bridge the divide between these two viewpoints.

Thank you,

Corey Goode
    www.EclipseOfDisclosure.com
    www.FullDisclosureProject.org

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th July 2017), AutumnW (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

One problem, Corey... In your reply to Richard Dolan you leave out the part where you are creating a cult/religion targeting the vulnerable (especially youth) and providing unqualified "counseling"... ohhh and don't forget that you happen to be the sole go-between / messenger (thus "messiah") for the Blue Chickens (the "angels") of your cult / religion's ruler ("God") as you solely (with team) determine how that "God" should be perceived by your target vulnerables.

You can state with words otherwise (as you repeatedly do) but the actuality of what you and your "team" have been creating is exactly as I just described above.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), Matthew (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

All bait . . . nicely worded and dripping with honey syrup (Corey’s marketing team helped with this for sure) . . . and then WHAM . . .

Quote I believe we can work together without having to endorse each other's work or legitimizing information we disagree with.

I hope that we can begin to bring people together that can agree to disagree, set aside those disagreements and focus on obtaining the truth.

That being said, I didn't take your article personally and am still very interested in working with you to try to bridge the divide between these two viewpoints.
    . . . the Hook glistens . . . I want to ride on the back of your reputation mate . . . the cha-ching for me will be sensational . . . and I (oops We) will even give you a small cut . . . c’mon, what say you?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

24. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IMO anyone with hard core integrity (and "nads") would contact all other legitimate researchers and call for a "full pull out" of any of these conferences which features flakes like Corey. Just pull out en masse.

Yes, there will be a short term financial hit, but hasn't there been enough legitimate support for legitimate researchers out there prior to this "dilution / riding on coat tails" effort by those without conscience? Why not (instead) pull out... as a group, make a group statement as to why your own conscience won't act in an way that could support the intentionally fraudulent... and then put together your own conferences which, likely in reasonable time frame, achieve its own autonomy and then, likely as well, ya'll would find yourselves far better off all the way around not to far off in the future.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), thunder24 (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

What if we focused all of the passion and talent from the “Ufology Community” on a grassroots campaign for Disclosure?

[ ... ]
    Do note: Corey did NOT write that himself.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Iancorgi (19th July 2017), Jad (21st July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    What is a lie? How does a good person fall into one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItPWUem8O7A

Another great example is the Brian Williams case.

I believe that CG and the rest live the lie, and come to believe it because it makes life easier to deal with then the truth. Everyone has been there. The difference is that these folks are taking advantage of people financially with claims that will better their lives. This is wrong.
    I agree but feel that 'believing the lie,' happens more in the interpersonal, emotionally amorphous realm and less in the nuts and bolts externalities of our lives. And this is particularly true for people who make up whoppers for commercial consumption.

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

What if we focused all of the passion and talent from the “Ufology Community” on a grassroots campaign for Disclosure?

[ ... ]
    Do note: Corey did NOT write that himself.
    I thought the same exact thing when I read it this morning. While I've hardly read much of his stuff, it doesn't 'feel' like his writing at all....it sounds more like a 'statement' or briefing.

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote "We, The Full Disclosure Project, are really looking for some balance and healing for the UFO Community between the pragmatic "nuts and bolts" types and the more "esoteric" types. Those who are convinced that we have had contact experiences are extremely committed to working towards disclosure of hidden technologies."
    The continued usurping of the ufology community....is what's being done here.

Quote "I am under no illusions that most of my notoriety is based on Gaia's advertising campaign and the wild success of Cosmic Disclosure."
    More branding and elevating GAIA as if to show they are the 'authority' in the field.

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    IMO anyone with hard core integrity (and "nads") would contact all other legitimate researchers and call for a "full pull out" of any of these conferences which features flakes like Corey. Just pull out en masse.

Yes, there will be a short term financial hit, but hasn't there been enough legitimate support for legitimate researchers out there prior to this "dilution / riding on coat tails" effort by those without conscience? Why not (instead) pull out... as a group, make a group statement as to why your own conscience won't act in an way that could support the intentionally fraudulent... and then put together your own conferences which, likely in reasonable time frame, achieve its own autonomy and then, likely as well, ya'll would find yourselves far better off all the way around not to far off in the future.
    Agreed Sam, they need to pull out before the entire field is completely usurped which is GAIA's intention. I've come to understand that MUFON has already been infiltrated which is why I would never report anything to them...I was pleased to hear Richard elude the same, confirming my suspicions, but said more eloquently than myself, so refer to the interview with Bill for exact quotes. Likely GAIA and MUFON are in bed together on this one....$$$ are how you usurp and then control a movement to garner the results of an exact unknown agenda to the rest of us.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 19th July 2017 at 16:46.

31. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I think what we need here is a new MUFON, as in some other people of integrity to actually build something NEW with high research standards and name it something else entirely. THEN to move forward with creating their own PUBLIC archives of case studies and their own SSP conferences. It's is time to build something that can last the test of time and can be built upon as the going standard. MUFON is not it.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Matthew (19th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Well said, Kristin,

Mufon has become am empty-calorie, sugary comestible. They may as well change their name from Mufon to Muffin. A new Mufon type of agency DOES need to be formed.

Is it possible that a society like this could grow out of Project Avalon?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    I think what we need here is a new MUFON, as in some other people of integrity to actually build something NEW with high research standards and name it something else entirely. THEN to move forward with creating their own PUBLIC archives of case studies and their own SSP conferences. It's is time to build something that can last the test of time and can be built upon as the going standard. MUFON is not it.
    That's exactly the solution and IMO the only intelligent next step. This will probably result in a drop in income for some for a short while but if ever something looked easily predictable, this is either what is done or the whole thing becomes a joke... and a controlled one for that matter.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Kristin (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), we-R-one (19th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast