+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

1. Link to Post #161
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Corey coined a phrase in the Mufon symposium to refer to his story instead of experiences (my rephrase, Paul made a good point of it somewhere) - at first glance it seemed possible to be a legal detail to avoid repercussions(?), but now in relation to Sallas comment and the Deschamp-comment, one begins to wonder whether we are seeing a slow but deliberate reversal of direction and end up with Corey coming out and telling that all a long he has had the idea of a concept of social experiment. One where all the stories have really been more akin to allegories to empower and unify? I mean, it looks like a somewhat concerted effort to downplay the facts of what has been told as truth and start to emphasize the "message"?

UT

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2017), Billy (5th August 2017), Callista (5th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Hervé (5th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), RunningDeer (5th August 2017), TargeT (6th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Good Morning!

Upon listening a second time I have to mention and advise listening to the 26:00 mark where he speaks about people who cannot go public. Furthermore if they cannot tell you who they are a detailed background of the person he goes on....If their background remains a complete mystery AND are benefiting from their story...We have to be not simply skeptical but suspicious!

I swear this is the single most important thing that needs to be given great consideration to the Corey Goode story. Who is Corey Goode? What is his background? We know what he's told us but is it the truth? What do we really know about Corey Goode? The rumors running rampant about this fellow are astoundingly different than the person he presents to his followers. Like any cult leader he has a past that needs to be reviewed with a find tooth comb.

If I were to tell you my story...you could easily verify it. It's documentation...my past...who I am...and what I've experienced in that documented past. I can lead an investigator to public legal documentation that also coincides with documented new articles. And that would be the TRUTH.

I challenge anybody to do a search on this guy that gives ANYTHING to the story in his past that leads to this ridiculous story! No corroborative evidence whatsoever. Interview his family...did they see him being taken in a white van out of school? Anybody see it? The school authorities in charge at the time? Does the school have records of this? ANYTHING??? He does not have this proof.

I on the other hand have plenty of proof of my story and my identity. Unfortunately I cannot go public. I cannot and do not want to make a dime on this part of my life. I only want the damned truth!

Cory's truth? Is a message from the blue avains that read like a religion and a cult.

Man does this guy Corey tick me off!

I will finish my coffee now and listen some more. Thanks Richard and Bill for the excellent interview.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 5th August 2017 at 22:44.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), anandacate (5th August 2017), Bill Ryan (5th August 2017), Billy (5th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Hervé (5th August 2017), Jake (5th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (5th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), Paprika (5th August 2017), RunningDeer (5th August 2017), Sequoia (5th August 2017), silverfish (10th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2017), WTHTLight (28th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Corey coined a phrase in the Mufon symposium to refer to his story instead of experiences (my rephrase, Paul made a good point of it somewhere) - at first glance it seemed possible to be a legal detail to avoid repercussions(?), but now in relation to Sallas comment and the Deschamp-comment, one begins to wonder whether we are seeing a slow but deliberate reversal of direction and end up with Corey coming out and telling that all a long he has had the idea of a concept of social experiment. One where all the stories have really been more akin to allegories to empower and unify? I mean, it looks like a somewhat concerted effort to downplay the facts of what has been told as truth and start to emphasize the "message"?

UT
    Makes ya wonder doesn't it? Who are the Sphere Alliance Group???

https://www.darpa.mil/program/social...-communication

Social Media in Strategic Communication (SMISC) (Archived)

With the spread of blogs, social networking sites and media-sharing technology, and the rapid propagation of ideas enabled by these advances, the conditions under which the nation’s military forces conduct operations are changing nearly as fast as the speed of thought. DARPA has an interest in addressing this new dynamic and understanding how social network communication affects events on the ground as part of its mission of preventing strategic surprise.

The general goal of the Social Media in Strategic Communication (SMISC) program is to develop a new science of social networks built on an emerging technology base. Through the program, DARPA seeks to develop tools to help identify misinformation or deception campaigns and counter them with truthful information, reducing adversaries' ability to manipulate events.

To accomplish this, SMISC will focus research on linguistic cues, patterns of information flow and detection of sentiment or opinion in information generated and spread through social media. Researchers will also attempt to track ideas and concepts to analyze patterns and cultural narratives. If successful, they should be able to model emergent communities and analyze narratives and their participants, as well as characterize generation of automated content, such as by bots, in social media and crowd sourcing.

SMISC researchers will create a closed and controlled environment where large amounts of data are collected, with experiments performed in support of development and testing. One example of such an environment might be a closed social media network of 2,000 to 5,000 people who have agreed to conduct social media-based activities in this network and agree to participate in required data collection and experiments. This network might be formed within a single organization, or span several. Another example might be a role-player game where use of social media is central to that game and where players have again agreed to participate in data collection and experiments.

Researchers will be required to certify that no personally identifiable information (PII) for U.S. participants was collected, stored or created in contravention to federal privacy laws, regulations or DoD policies. SMISC researchers will not be provided PII from any other government agency or outside source.

DARPA conducts its works within legal and ethical constraints and has taken a leadership role in the science and technology community to address privacy and ethical, legal and societal implications (ELSI).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841904757

I was already releasing info against the wishes of many. I was told to back off of a couple of topics and I did...

When the "Sphere Alliance Beings" requested me By Name (I was told) there were more than a few unhappy people inside the "Programs" (AND apparently within the "Ufology" community) and there was even some resistance or "push back" by these groups.

Not only did they not like the fact that I had been releasing information for a while (In a "Shotgun" manner upsetting quite a few groups) but they had wanted to choose "Who" would be "interfacing" with the "Sphere Alliance Beings" and "What info" would be released.

They also used the fact that my "Program Service Records" had some major "redaction's" (Which are not supposed to be possible in this hard coded/copy file) of information and for that reason they had reservations about working with me.

I had been brought in and questioned heavily about that at an earlier date (November 2014) and they inquired 'How" this info might have been removed and If I "Remembered" serving under anyone who would have anything to hide or to gain by removing information (Who might be capable of doing so). I was unable to answer these questions and still have no idea what happened to that data or the "Who" or the "Why" of its tampering.

I out of courtesy do not release certain data from these programs or rock the boat as much as I was doing prior. When it comes to who is giving me "Permission" and "Guiding Me" on what information to release the answer to that would be "The Sphere Alliance Group". In particular the group that has been working the closest with me and has told me I come from their "Soul Group" prior to living on Earth. This is of course the "Blue Avians".

There are a lot of communications that do occur between me and "Alliance" contacts that coordinate meetings and either make requests of me or sometimes make life difficult or stressful for me depending on how things are going. This is how things have gone up until this point in time.

"G"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2017), Billy (5th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Hervé (5th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th October 2017), Jake (5th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), RunningDeer (5th August 2017), Shadowself (5th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I challenge anybody to do a search on this guy that gives ANYTHING to the story in his past that leads to this ridiculous story! No corroborative evidence whatsoever. Interview his family...did they see him being taken in a white van out of school? Anybody see it? The school authorities in charge at the time? Does the school have records of this? ANYTHING??? He does not have this proof.
    Generally speaking, field trips are approved by the superintendent of schools, the board of education and principals. Many systems require the initial paperwork be submitted at the beginning of the calendar school year to ensure the trips adhere to the educational goals and objectives, to coordinate with other school activities, to schedule bus drivers and additional buses and to provide a systemwide calendar for school and community.

Permission forms are typed on school letter head and sign by the principal. The document includes the destination, date, time of departure and return, cost for each field trip. They must be signed by a parent or guardian and are stored in the main office. This form insures immunity from liability for injury, accident, illness or death occurring during the excursion.

Every adult chaperone is provided with a list of names of the students that are in their care. A head count is taken before leaving and checked over the course of the field trip.

So when Corey says he was taken in white vans out of school, that’s when I knew Corey’s tale was BS.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th August 2017 at 12:32.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (5th August 2017), Bill Ryan (5th August 2017), Billy (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Callista (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (6th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), Sequoia (5th August 2017), Shadowself (5th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2018), Wind (7th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Bunch of activity going on post-interview and post-mufon. Here's a quick vid:

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), anandacate (5th August 2017), Bill Ryan (5th August 2017), Billy (5th August 2017), Callista (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Harley (5th August 2017), Ivanhoe (6th August 2017), Jake (5th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Paprika (5th August 2017), RunningDeer (6th August 2017), Sequoia (6th August 2017), Shadowself (5th August 2017), sllim11 (5th August 2017), WTHTLight (8th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

A more helpful ( and more compassionate) course of action might be to examine Corey more closely for evidence of mind control.
    He seems to be exhibiting many symptoms that are pointing to mind control, and if we could get more scientific about it, it would glean better results, I think, rather than relying on "he said", "she said".
    He is the one exhibiting the most apparent symptoms, and if accurate evidence could be obtained, it would be easier to pinpoint similar evidence in individuals like Michael Salla, David Wilcock, etc. who seem to be sliding down the same slippery slope.
    Compassionate action such as Richard Dolan has been taking has been effective in helping to defuse the polarity in this situation.
    It would be great if his example would be followed.
    I am not well versed in the subject of mind control, but I think it's safe to say there are others available who are who might offer their expertise.
    I don't think it's really Corey who is causing all this upheaval, but the puppetmasters who are operating behind the scenes and pulling the strings.
    Whether they are operatives, psyops, archons, or whatever.
    Punishing the biggest victim of their machinations, which is Corey, is not going to get very good results.
    It will take a lot more detachment and letting go of offended feelings to get to the real core of the Corey matter...
    Last edited by onawah; 6th August 2017 at 04:47.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), Bill Ryan (5th August 2017), Billy (6th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Callista (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), Madeira (14th August 2017), pabranno (9th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Salla’s Response to Bill's comment on YouTube.
    Quote:
    Michael Salla
    Bill, you seem to be suggesting some kind of common sense standard in terms of investigating alleged whistleblower claims. Such a standard is totally arbitrary. E.g., Keyhoe, et al, dismissed contactee claims in the 50's because they appeared outlandish at the time, now they appear reasonable given all the abduction data. Today, "20 and back" claims appear outlandish, in a decade they will likely be accepted given recent scientific breakthroughs (e.g., age-regression), and something else will be deemed outlandish. Much better for investigators to examine the merits of alleged whistleblower claims in the absence of hard/documentary evidence using the traditional social science tools. Quite willing to have a methodological debate with you, Dolan, Liszt, anytime when it comes to alleged whistleblowers.
    Then put all of this discord and division to rest and have Corey AGE-REGRESSED! It’s that simple!

WHY . . . if you are a researcher who believes in “recent scientific breakthroughs (e.g., age-regression)” are you not at least demanding that of Corey?

Perhaps you could set a precedent by making age-regression a mandate in the scientific analysis formula for establishing credibility of unverifiable stories: surely this could only help whistleblowers and the community.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), Bill Ryan (6th August 2017), Billy (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Ivanhoe (6th August 2017), onawah (6th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Bunch of activity going on post-interview and post-mufon. Here's a quick vid:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post684279

Most people do not know but most often when a NA refers to a GF or GM it is not always their blood relative. Any elder that mentors them is given the respect of that title.

This is also common in Australian culture, notably more within indigenous, where Grandfather, Grandmother, Aunty, Uncle, are terms used for trusted elders irrespective of blood connection. I am called “Aunty” by some of my friend’s children and vice versa. Corey has shared many posts with us on his family being military, church ministry and Native American. How much of Corey’s referencing in those posts to one of his Grandfather’s (who he refers to quite a few times) actually being his blood relative, and not an indigenous elder(s) he has communicated with in his youth, is therefore questionable. For example:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post683219

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post893884

And this one: which also talks about his court ordered child counseling, (Corey claims this as a reason for being taken into programs). Corey has shared on forums that he had a troubled childhood with drunken family/adults so it makes sense that social services would offer counseling, especially if he was running away from home a few times and his mother was reporting this.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post684637

Corey shares more with us about his childhood and family:

Corey’s childhood mate who was a rascal that he got into more trouble with
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post683395

Aged 7 with Mum and Step Dad
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post899014

Father abusing Corey and Sister

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914918

Corey experiences physical abuse from father and step father. Step father eventually became born again Christian and big inspiration in his life.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post478582

Corey joked around to help relieve his family’s pain
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post863714

Corey’s PTSD from years of abuse
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post438118

Holidays on Native American Reservations
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post898196

Grandfather in black projects?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post871753

Military Family and DARPA
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post775702

VISION QUEST EXPERIENCE WITH SPARROW AND WANTING TO DO PAST LIFE REGRESSION

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post652751

Native American Hand signs
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914714

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), Billy (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Hervé (6th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (29th August 2017), onawah (6th August 2017), RunningDeer (6th August 2017), WTHTLight (28th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A more helpful ( and more compassionate) course of action might be to examine Corey more closely for evidence of mind control.
    Where's the compassion for the thousands of vulnerables infected along the way? The cult needs to be stopped and the best way is for the cult leader to be exposed.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), pabranno (9th August 2017), RunningDeer (6th August 2017), Sequoia (11th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Part 2: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan: the MUFON Symposium, the Panel, the ‘New Age’, and more

Richard continues to enlarge on his thoughts about the current state of ufology, the problems and challenges facing researchers, and how best to respond to them.

He adds his strong thoughts about the problems of the New Age movement, and how that mixes with ufology like oil and water…. despite the attempts of some people (and organizations) to somehow Vitamix it all together for a credulous, uncritical, over-accepting audience, all too eager to believe
    Ah, now, I haven't watched Part Two yet but my initial thoughts with regards to what Richard has said (highlighted) are very much in agreement with him in that it's as if there's some kind of a New-Age *meme* that suggests :

Quote The much anticipated Disclosure "event", or the "bringing down of the veils of secrecy" around it [1], is entirely within "our control" if only "we" can generate enough "unifying consciousness" !!!
    [1] Not forgetting that "disclosure" means different things to different people ...

But here's the "rub" as far as I am concerned : "Unity Consciousness" is like an inclusive "state of mind" here and now, not at some point in the future, and by *definition* it includes all that is seemingly "wrong with the world" as-it-stands TODAY !

Thus the analogy of "oil and water" being utterly "alien" to each other when it comes to their "mixing" (or not) eh ?
    Oh, if I can add to my previous comment, as I have just now finished listening to the second interview between Bill and Richard :
    That was very enjoyable and worthwhile to listen to, there are some lovely morsels of "good advice" in it from both speakers, and I fully agree that unless one is prepared to "look at the opposite side(s)" and to question one's own "belief system" then surely you'll simply remain as one of the unaware "sleeping sheeple" who so profusely seem to populate our planet Earth in today's modern *self-obsessed* "Culture" eh ?
    So it's a big thumbs up from "me" and I look forward to there being more of them in the not-too-distant future, thanks

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2017), Billy (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Hervé (6th August 2017), Milo (6th August 2017), pabranno (9th August 2017), RunningDeer (6th August 2017), WTHTLight (28th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I have finally been able to complete the close listen to "discussion 2." Thanks Bill (and Richard) for sharing both excellent discussions with us.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2017), Bob (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), RunningDeer (7th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #172
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Do Obama and Hillary smell of sulfur because they tell lies so often? If there is a connection, does anybody that has seen these 'fantastic' whistle blowers know if they too smell of sulfur? Maybe this is where the expression calling someone a 'rotten egg' comes from when referring to shysters and dishonest people!

Eg... When Kerry C interviewed William Tomkins and subsequently wanted a follow up interview he went very strange first claiming illness, then wanting money, and then ignoring her all together and had a third party tell her to go away! He obviously got wind about Kerry C's style of once she gets the gist of a testimony, she will come back and ask the difficult questions, ones that may well trip these people up and perhaps get them to expose themselves.

I have to love Kerry when she does that, whether she knows she is doing it at the time or not. Playing or being the ditzy female reporter where answers she gets appear to go over her head and she is on to the next question that may or may not even be related or relevant, is brilliantly revealing when listening to the playback recording! The 'guest' thinks they can have some fun with this one, only to find out much later that Kerry C has heard the adage of 'Sometimes I play the fool to fool the fools who think they're fooling me!'

Those things you may not notice at the time but become obvious and sometimes laughable when a second listen is done. The time it takes to go back and hear it all over again, even when you thought you got it right the first time, can be very well spent and very enlightening.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), pabranno (9th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #173
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Yes, that is telling. What someone gets out of it. A money circus is a red flag.

And re the experiences you can't share because of their outlandishness, they are often the only frame of reference that you can rely on and extrapolate and answer from regarding all things related, but can't say what, or why.
    Last edited by findingneo; 9th August 2017 at 05:30.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Kristin (9th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Richard Dolan has just been on with Jimmy Church. (That's Tuesday night 8 August, US time.)

Someone might kindly post the YouTube video when it's published, but meanwhile, here's the audio. (As is usual on Jimmy's shows, all guests come in around the 33 minute mark.)

Richard was very strong and clear tonight, particularly in the last hour (the second half) of his slot.

Laura Eisenhower was on last night, and Corey Goode will be on tomorrow. One might speculate about Jimmy Church's position in all this — setting aside what he actually says.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), anandacate (9th August 2017), aoibhghaire (11th August 2017), avid (9th August 2017), Baby Steps (9th August 2017), badmotorfinger (10th August 2017), Billy (9th August 2017), Callista (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Harley (9th August 2017), Kristin (9th August 2017), misbis (9th August 2017), Paprika (9th August 2017), WTHTLight (28th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #175
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Thank you Bill - listening now. Thank you Richard - refreshing to get a sane overview on the false flag that is North Korea!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2017), badmotorfinger (10th August 2017), Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Harley (9th August 2017), Kristin (9th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

I can not express my happiness and joy since those clips with Richard Dolan and tmcleanful come out in public. Finally somebody start cleaning this mess in deception world. Hold on,keep going Bill. We all know how good those entities are with deception. We must not allow to deceive us with BS.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Chester (11th August 2017), findingneo (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Kristin (9th August 2017), Paprika (9th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

I only want to mention, I love this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuP-D9h8rA8

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

anandacate (9th August 2017), badmotorfinger (10th August 2017), Callista (11th August 2017), Paprika (9th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Interview starts aprox 30 mins in he asks Corey about the MUFON symposium
    and Jimmy says he has not seen any of the vids from the conference and asks
    some basic questions referencing the Richard Dolan interview the day before.
    F2B Richard Dolan....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6daRV39CHfM
    Then he goes thru Corey's school and Texas military history and that's
    as far as I have got up to the first break 48 mins in......He says he will ask
    more questions including Project Avalon which Jimmy says a tad sarcastically
    saying he knows nothing about Avalon but keeps getting e.mails ...Which I
    find hard to believe as he has had Kerry on his show. Maybe he has not looked
    at the forum but if he has not heard of it and not watched any of Bills vids with
    or without Kerry he is seriously failing in his own personal research into the
    subject imo , but everyone to their own....

After second break Jimmy asks about Corey's family and then gets into Antarctica
    Nasca Alien mummy and more....They start talking about ' That Forum' as Jimmy
    does not want to give us any publicity approx. 2hrs 5min in , but they do not
    say much and its funny as he mentions Avalon before the first break. Overall
    a odd interview with Jimmy 'fan boying' a little it felt at times, certainly it was
    a friendly interview as they are pals and will be speaking together at a
    upcoming conference. Some parts were interesting in the general sense , but
    nothing much new as far as I could tell...Interview ends after aprox 2.18mins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ep. 703 FADE TO BLACK with Corey Goode : LIVE

Streamed live 16 hours ago
    Identified as an intuitive empath (IE) with precognitive abilities, Corey Goode was recruited
    through one of the MILAB programs at the young age of six. Goode trained and served in
    the MILAB program from 1976-1986/87. Towards the end of his time as a MILAB he was
    assigned to an IE support role for a rotating Earth Delegate Seat (shared by secret earth
    government groups) in a “human-type” ET Super Federation Council.

Goode served in the Texas Army State Guard (2007-2012), C4I (Command, Control,
    Communications, Computation & Intelligence). The time in the Texas Military Forces was
    unrelated to the Secret Space Program Service.

Goode continues his IE work now and is in direct physical contact with the Blue Avians of
    the Sphere Being Alliance… who have chosen him as a delegate to interface with multiple
    ET Federations and Councils on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and to
    deliver important messages to humanity.

Tonight, all questions were answered.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2017 at 21:39.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chester (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #179
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Hi Callista!

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Thank you Bill - listening now. Thank you Richard - refreshing to get a sane overview on the false flag that is North Korea!
    It's being reported that N. Korea has made public it's plans of launching a multiple missile test over Japan and into the sea just outside of 20 NM of Guam. Supposedly this test hasn't been approved by Kim-Possible yet.

For the past couple of years I've suspected precisely this False Flag of occurring. And during that time, especially with the recent dramatic increase in saber rattling, all indications are pointing nicely in that direction.

However I don't believe it will be Guam or Japan that will be hit. More something like:

(Quote from a friend)
    Quote a DPRK terrorist attack outside a mainland city to sway public opinion
    And should this occur, because of NK's limited ICBM/Nuclear capabilities (as is being advertised to the mainstream public), I would expect it to be somewhere along the Western Seaboard.

I wish to be wrong. But People . . . Even if I'm wrong about this you all surely must realize that something like this is eventually going to happen.

Harley

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Callista (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), sandy (11th August 2017), sunflower (11th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #180
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Thank you Harley. We all know that they use distraction on the one hand to make sure we don't see what they are doing on the other hand.

This from RT (https://www.rt.com/news/399249-north...lict-missiles/):

‘N Koreans will sell last shirt for ICBM’
    No threats from Washington or even the harshest sanctions will make Pyongyang abandon its plan to develop its own intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), Aleksandr Tsalko, a Russian retired Air Force general, told RT.

“[The North Koreans] will sell the last shirt from their back, but will make [the missile],” Tsalko said.

However, he expressed doubt that Pyongyang currently has the capability to carry out nuclear strikes against American bases in Guam and elsewhere if attacked.

“They claim they have one, but having a long-range missile and being capable of delivering a nuclear strike are two different things. They need to make a nuclear warhead that their missile can carry, to learn how to hit a target with it at long range,” the co-founder of the Council for Foreign and Defense Policies said.

“I doubt North Korea now has a guidance system good enough for that. They can make a bang somewhere in the sea, but that’s all,” he added.

I personally think that humanity has more to fear from chemical weapons than nuclear weapons at this stage...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Chester (28th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Harley (11th August 2017), Jake (12th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast