+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nato 'Owning the Weather 2025' Aerosol Crimes Weather Wars GeoEngineering Chemtrails

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Nato 'Owning the Weather 2025' Aerosol Crimes Weather Wars GeoEngineering Chemtrails

Nato 'Owning the Weather 2025' Aerosol Crimes Weather Wars GeoEngineering Chemtrails

Owning the Weather 2025: http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

US Military Use Weather As A Weapon Worldwide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ion_Convention

Environmental modification techniques (ENMOD) for military use constitute, in the present context of global warfare, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.
    Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world's weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw 'forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined'. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
    The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative -- 'Star Wars'. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.
    Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report,

-offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary', capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: 'Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally... It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather... and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.-

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned 'military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.' It defined 'environmental modification techniques' as 'any technique for changing --through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes -- the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.'

According to the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques:
    While the substance of the 1977 Convention was reasserted in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) signed at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio, debate on weather modification for military use has become a scientific taboo.

Military analysts and scientists are mute on the subject.

Meteorologists are not investigating the matter and environmentalists are focused on greenhouse gas emissions under the Kyoto Protocol. Neither is the possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, part of the broader debate on climate change under UN auspices.

While discussion of the post Cold War military applications of weather warfare is a taboo, the US Air Force has nonetheless acknowledged the strategic importance of ENMOD techniques in the modern battlefield of non-conventional warfare and intel ops, including the conduct, without the enemy's knowledge, of -covert- weather modification operations.

At this juncture in our history, US-NATO forces are deployed worldwide.

The US and its allies are not only targeting Syria, Iran and North Korea, they are also threatening Russia and China.
    The Pentagon has formulated the contours of a global military agenda, a -long war-, a war without borders.

-Weather warfare- is the ultimate WMD with the potential of destabilizing an enemy's ecosystem, destroying its agriculture, disabling communications networks. In other words, ENMOD techniques can undermine an entire national economy, impoverish millions of people and -kill a nation- without the deployment of troops and military hardware.

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

EFO (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), Franny (16th July 2017), jjjones (16th July 2017), justntime2learn (16th July 2017), Matt P (16th July 2017), meeradas (16th July 2017), Reinhard (19th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Nato 'Owning the Weather 2025' Aerosol Crimes Weather Wars GeoEngineering Chemtrails

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

EFO (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), Franny (16th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Nato 'Owning the Weather 2025' Aerosol Crimes Weather Wars GeoEngineering Chemtrails

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

EFO (16th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), jjjones (16th July 2017), meeradas (16th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: Nato 'Owning the Weather 2025' Aerosol Crimes Weather Wars GeoEngineering Chemtrails

Is weather modification the main agenda behind stratospheric aerosol spraying (aka chemtrailing) or is it (a) biological experimentation and control or (b) terraforming the Earth? I have often wondered because many of us see spraying in the skies of remote regions that would appear to have no military significance or advantage in modifying the weather.

BTW, in my region of Australia along the Eastern Seaboard, I have been observing over the last few years the use of drones or something similar to add several small isolated trails of between 400 - 600 metres (about 1,500 ft) in length over a short period of time. These short trails appear in conjunction with the planes that lay the long trails in the same area and that average 2 - 3km (1 - 2 miles) in length. Is this occurring in other regions because if it is, it means they have even more money to throw at this global scourge and have access to very advanced technology. I can't think of what else these isolated trails could be other than a drone.
    Last edited by Andre; 16th July 2017 at 23:24.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), RedSun88 (17th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

~you still do not know why they are spraying?

01. NWO Depopulation Agenda (Slowkill).
    02. Weather Modification as a Weapon of War.
    03. HAARP-ESCIAT-CERN-LOFAR connection.
    04. Helping Advanced Radars Worldwide.
    05. Blocking or enhancing certain Frequencies.
    06. Enhancing Secret Government Mind Control Projects.
    07. Tracking Tools using "Smart Dust"
    08. Spreading Artificial Synthetic Life Morgellons Nano-Tech & Bio-Tech!
    09. Solar Radiation Management (SRM)
    10. "Global Shield" "Global Dimming" Project!
    11. Heavy Poisonous Metal & Aluminum Particles attacking our nervous-system & affecting our Brain-functions!
    12. 100’s of Confirmed “GeoEngeneering” Projects.
    13. Google search: “Stratospheric Aerosol Injections”.
    14. Google search: “Australia Aerosol GMO Cholera Vaccines Via Chemtrails!”.
    15. Mass Sterilization? (NWO Depopulation Agenda)
    16. Covering the view from advanced spy satelites!
    17. part of "Project Bluebeam" ?
    18. preventing Starseeds & Contactees (Alien Souls) to have contact with their Alien Origins?
    19. overall mass assault on our immune (health) system.
    20. Reversing "Terraforming" for Alien Agenda?
    21. Genetic & Transgenic Warfare?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th July 2017 at 09:40.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), Reinhard (19th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ~you still do not know why they are spraying?
    Hi ExomatrixTV,

I am well aware of the different agendas in your list but thanks anyway. I was merely commenting that our preoccupation with weather modification is likely to be hiding the REAL reasons for this program which is nothing less than the total destruction of Earth as we know it. It's classic disinformation and counterintel at its best.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

Today I was floating in my pool gazing up at the clouds. They were beautiful today on my end of the map. I just gazed with awe as they passed by. I suddenly noticed two jet planes gliding through the atmosphere. One sprayed, the other did not.

A weird feeling overcame me. I felt helpless that I, a regular inhabitant of this planet, had no control over the chemicals that would inevitably sink down to the air that I breathe. A real disturbing feeling.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starlight For This Post:

EFO (17th July 2017), ExomatrixTV (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), Nan (17th July 2017), RedSun88 (17th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Interesting Instagram post here, speculation about chemtrails being a method to block cosmic rays in order to limit the human.

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Interesting Instagram post here, speculation about chemtrails being a method to block cosmic rays in order to limit the human.
    Thanks. That is an interesting post on Instagram and although it is speculation, it may not be far from the truth.

I wish I was an atmospheric chemist who could explain the chemical reaction of aluminum oxide, barium and strontium 90 (common chemtrails) in the stratosphere and what that does to incoming sunlight and cosmic rays from a scientific standpoint. I've done a few searches on the subject but can't find anything meaningful.
    Last edited by Andre; 21st July 2017 at 01:13.

+ Reply to Thread