+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member Sarah-Jane Quick's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

Dear Friends

Have been reading lots on both sides of the argument...

Angels = Good, lovely, kind, fluffy, do anything to help us, just need to ask...
    Archangels = Bad, keep an eye on you, suck your energy dry, ain't no such thing as a free rescue

"Arch" angels are bad (according to the Gnostics), as are Guardian Angels doled out to you at birth cos they're watching us and reporting back to those badass Archons, keeping tabs on us through an implant in our DNA. As we rise in frequency, and start awakening to our reality and birthright, reports go upstairs to their Archon overlords. You become one to watch. If you get into schtuck, they'll help you out but siphon off a lot of your energy as the price to pay. Indeed, it may even be archon activity that got you into schtuck in the first place...

Apparently, Guardian Angels take 10% of your lifeforce over the course of your life and at the time of your death take huge energy payments for “delivering” you to the gods/goddesses/ascended masters/negative interdimensionals etc (all of whom are bad) before the whole sorry cycle of having your memories wiped and getting reincarnated starts over...

SO, WHICH IS IT? Are Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Sandalphon & Metatron the biggest energy vampires in this corner of the multiverse? Or are they just misunderstood?!

And are there any good guys in the universe? Anywhere?

Thanks in advance

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

amandapoet (31st July 2018), Baby Steps (19th July 2017), Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), Did You See Them (19th July 2017), drneglector (20th July 2017), enfoldedblue (20th July 2017), Icare (24th January 2022), Jad (20th July 2017), Journeyman (27th August 2021), Kano (19th July 2017), Kryztian (20th July 2017), Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Michelle Marie (20th July 2017), Michi (20th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017), petra (20th November 2020), Rawhide68 (23rd July 2017), shadowstalker (22nd July 2017), Unicorn (15th June 2018), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Re: Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

Hi Sarah-Jane,

This is a great topic and welcome to Avalon! Up is down, black is white, and peace is war. So much has been bastardized. It's so hard to sift through the minutia to get to what's real.

It seems that the Bible is actually speaking of 2 different Gods - the jealous, vengeful god of the Old Testament and the forgiving, hand-holding god of the New Testament. Perhaps this same dichotomy exists with the angels and Archangels of the Bible.

On a personal note, I have started to attend Catholic mass since my fiance was raised Catholic and the Priest spoke to this very topic a few months back. He talked about how the Archangels of the Bible were not these fluffy, feathery, warm fuzzy beings but ultimately he tried to make the point, as you said, that they are just misunderstood. I'm not convinced.

Best of luck in your research and again welcome to Avalon!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

aKnightThatSaysNi (16th February 2019), amandapoet (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), Daozen (19th July 2017), East Sun (19th November 2020), Kryztian (20th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017), petra (20th November 2020), Rawhide68 (23rd July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (19th July 2017), wondering (19th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Hi Sarah Jane and welcome. There is no proof other than your own experiences here. I have had amazing, life altering and life saving experiences after calling on my guides for help. So, for me, angels are all positive!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

amandapoet (31st July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), Kano (19th July 2017), Michelle Marie (20th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Kano. I had so much certainty about the purpose of the angelic realm. I suppose some of it came from my good convent school upbringing(!) Angels good, Demons bad. But some authors think they come from the same source...

I've never really had much interest in angels so never felt their presence. Guess I thought they didn't exist (like faer**s), so didn't care either way. But since 2014, have learnt to accept their existence, even call upon them to help when things have been trying, so would like to understand if there's a difference between angels and archangels?

Also, if Archangels and Archons are interchangeable, maybe they're only doing what they need to do to survive anyway -- so is it wrong to siphon off such a high price for supporting us?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), Kano (19th July 2017), petra (20th November 2020), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi AutumnW, my Guides are not angels. Or at least that's what I had assumed.

I have a cheeky little miss who is playful and happy, who gives me my sense of fun and who keeps my spirits up(!)
    I have a terrific wordsmith, who helps when I'm struggling to express something, or channeling words from whatever source.
    I have an ex-surgeon who heads up my spirit healing team (he trains other members of the Family of Light to help with healing and restoration, and helps me interpret what I'm seeing so I can tell my clients)
    I have three sometimes Guides who are Ascended Masters (one was assigned to me, the other two I simply call on cos I'm that kinda gal!)

I also have a good watcher and a bad watcher to keep an eye on my movements. I was a badass once, more accurately good gone bad (for some reason) and I am trying to make amends for the wrongs done to other sovereign beings, from all origins and dimensions.

And last, but not least, I have an Angel, who I just don't have a strong connection with. She is probably deeply offended by this thread (sorry!)

I can't help feeling there's a level of knowledge we just don't have about it all...yet.

Perhaps the most famous AAs we call on regularly are actually Archons gone bad (which is, of course, good for us).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), Kano (19th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by Sarah-Jane Quick (here)
    Thanks Kano. I had so much certainty about the purpose of the angelic realm. I suppose some of it came from my good convent school upbringing(!) Angels good, Demons bad. But some authors think they come from the same source...

I've never really had much interest in angels so never felt their presence. Guess I thought they didn't exist (like faer**s), so didn't care either way. But since 2014, have learnt to accept their existence, even call upon them to help when things have been trying, so would like to understand if there's a difference between angels and archangels?

Also, if Archangels and Archons are interchangeable, maybe they're only doing what they need to do to survive anyway -- so is it wrong to siphon off such a high price for supporting us?
    Well, I guess what it all comes down to is what your personal experience is like. If you had never heard the terms "angel" or "demon" and no history to describe them (and their antics), what would you think about your experiences?

We are all guessing at the end of the day. All we have is our personal truths. Like my man Immortal Technique says, "Universal Truth is not measured in mass appeal."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), Daozen (19th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Something that has bothered me - slightly off topic I suppose - is that Angels are depicted with "feathered" wings. Humans - or at least human form, with feathered wings. This makes no sense.

Birds are not too terribly far removed from dinosaurs, and we now know that dinos where mostly all feathered in some sort of way. The feathered "wing" is a reptilian feature - birds being relatives of ancient warm blooded reptiles - dinosaurs, inherited this trait from reptiles. It is a reptilian feature - not a mammalian feature.

Winged mammals on the other hand - far more closely related to humans, do exist as bats, and curiously have webbed membrane wings - those we attribute to reptilian like "demons".

A winged reptilian should have feathers and a winged mammal - such as a human should not have feathers, but webbed membranes for wings (if they had wings).

I guess I'm not adding any clarity to the discussion, but just an observation I have I am not judging reptilian vs mammalian along with a silly "good vs evil" construct, just judging our perceptions of physical anatomy as they pertain to such beings. The "wings" we perceive on angels in our history may well just be an ethereic energetic antenna that allows them to perceive incredibly high vibration energy - the ability to sense the unseen. Humans may have just for aesthetic purposes embellished the descriptions.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), East Sun (20th July 2017), Kano (19th July 2017), lunaflare (19th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), Spellbound (21st July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

I can't help feeling there's a level of knowledge we just don't have about it all...yet.

Well expressed, Sarah-Jane...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), DouglasDanger (21st July 2017), East Sun (20th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), Spellbound (21st July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)

Well expressed, Sarah-Jane...
    This Knowledge comes on a need to know Basis. If one is to cross a path with one, boy you will know. It will hit you, something like: Why didnt i see this before, it is so obvious.

And to the thread question: The baddies are usually not called something including the name angel

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Has somebody here actually seen one of these feathered wing plus human body beings in waking consciousness?

It could be that the wings are something like a symbol attributed to the people who came from the skies, not an actual physical feature.

I myself got something like a flashback from an earlier life where I had wings, but I can't remember any other anatomical details. Maybe I was just a bird. I got the sense that I was "dropped here without my wings" for some reason and I deeply grieve the loss.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

In my view, angels are human beings not born on earth, misidentified as angels... Just like earth humanity, we have good folks and not so good folks... Some people have abilities, others don't... There are some good guys out there , watching over us for the last 13,500 years and still watching to this day...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), Ernie Nemeth (20th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    It seems that the Bible is actually speaking of 2 different Gods - the jealous, vengeful god of the Old Testament and the forgiving, hand-holding god of the New Testament. Perhaps this same dichotomy exists with the angels and Archangels of the Bible.

Could it be that the bible follows mans ontological evolution ?

It starts with man as the the needy brat & gradually grows up, think about it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2017), Kano (20th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Here's a research and personal view on angels.

a). Research done by Michael Newton, a hypnotherapist, indicates that each soul is a member of a soul group that has a guide, who is a more evolved human soul. The guide is with you spiritually through each incarnation. This process appears to be service to others, unselfish. The energy needed appears to be available from the Creator.

b) Personal: my current self relies upon guidance and assistance from my spirit guide, higher self and direct appeals to the Divine Mother. These are frequent occurances and almost always turn out positive. I do experience negative interactions with astral parasites, as well as witnessing some harvesting of my body by greys. So, obviously we arent fully protected here.

I think my experience doesnt contradict Michael Newton's research. There is a direct conncetion with spiritual support for everyone, i believe. However, there is also something negative going on. I dont pretend to understand why. I am sure karma has something to do with it. Also, i believe we are exposed to evil for educational purposes. We have to remember that spirit doesnt always place a high priority on the physical, mental or emotional well being of our bodies. They have their own agendas, misunderstood or otherwise.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), Michelle Marie (20th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member 1skywalker's Avatar
    Thanks

hi Kano, be very wary of what you read in the bible, it was written approx 600years after the supposed death of Jesus. Only a small number of books were considered, none like the Book of Mary or other women apostles were considered. It is based on stories passed on by anyone confident to spruke christianity to the masses. The rest is here say.(and we all know what Judge Judy says about here say)

The Bible is often spoken and promoted as "The Greatest Story Ever Told" and should be referred to just as that!

The fact the it has been such a money spinner for all the religions since has turned it in to a multi billion dollar business that prays on those vulnerable.

We have all been given free will and make choices to the best of our abilities, none of which are wrong at the time.

These are my opinions only and i wish you only peace and happiness

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1skywalker For This Post:

Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I Trust experience more than opinions, speculation, or something written in a book.

My life was saved in a dire situation by calling on Archangel Michael.

The only way to really know is to raise our vibration and develop our perceptive abilities. My experiences have given me a sense of knowing form experiencing subtle perceptions. However, I would not attempt to convince anyone to believe, or to disbelieve, anything. We must each develop our own perception in order to know and to stop guessing or speculating, or believing without substantial evidence.

Michael Newton's research has helped me understand the evolution of the soul. I really appreciate his work. It's those developed subtle perceptions that increase our discernment of Absolute truth and steer us away from being caught up in relativities.

Lots of love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

kanishk (6th January 2019), Sarah-Jane Quick (20th July 2017), XelNaga (20th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Chuckling... yeah, darn it, why doesn't Universal Truth hire a social media guru, make life so much easier. Then I could try to figure if fake angels were fake news... :-)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

petra (20th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Well, we do know there's an energetic integration point not relating to any of our human energy centres (bottom of back of neck, top of shoulders) that was an access point that dark energy was sneaking in through. I guess that would be a kind of Marma point for where our wings would be if we had sufficient frequency to merit them! So think we can assume all star beings in human form are fallen angels/descended masters. (I don't think they're wings of a feathery variety, more like a visible aura of a higher consciousness. But I don't know if that helps the topic much!)

Did have a cold feeling when you mentioned feathers/reptiles. Sort of chimed...
    Wish I could get off this bally hamster wheel
    Last edited by Sarah-Jane Quick; 20th July 2017 at 10:50. Reason: Posted reply to wrong comment

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th July 2017), Justplain (21st July 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Shucks, thanks, Must have been my wordsmith guide at work! Bless you M.
    (And I expect they're all facepalming up there...)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Absolutely. I felt confident in AA Michael being one of the good guys... But so many people propounding Gnostic theories everywhere I look (when did they get so popular again?) that I felt I had to review my thinking about things we all take for granted, like who are the goodies amend who are the baddies... And my gut instinct has been knocked out, and for some reason (evolutionary sabotage?) I just can't figure it with any certainty. Applying logic to the esoteric doesn't get you very far! :-)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks Spiral. Got to confess, had to look up the word "ontological" first...
    I suspect there's some truth here, esp the Old Testament. Except, I think from the Catholic Church onwards, those with an agenda have cherry picked sources, and cherry picked "facts" to support a particular dictat. And then gone to a particular verse to prove their point without seeing the totality. Probably banking on the fact we (a) couldn't read (b) couldn't afford a bible (c) trusted the nice man in the frock who preached at us each Sunday or (d) couldn't be bothered to think for ourselves.

So, for me, the Bible unfortunately militates against evolution cos it's been hijacked...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast