Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member Sarah-Jane Quick's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

Thanks Justplain
    a) I am aware of concept, and it makes sense
    b) I suspect some of the equivocation I'm experiencing is because I want to go in a particular direction with something, and I'm being blocked by something like your parasites and want to believe there's something negative going on. I can take the implications of getting it wrong but it's not my right to get it wrong for others...

I guess Michael Newton has to go on my reading list too now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

Justplain (21st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Very true, highly selective about what made it into the New Testament

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Thanks Michelle Marie. Yes, i was in the believing without substantial evidence category. I'm not disbelieving either, just that of all my Guides I feel the relationship to the angels least and can't help but wonder why. If I get it wrong for me, heck, back to the drawing board, take 2 steps back on the karma snakes 'n' ladders.

But it's not for me to get it wrong for others. I've been called to do something and it involves working with the AAs. If they are good guys, or bad guys gone good, no worries. If they're baddies or good guys gone bad, then I've exposed other sovereign energies to a big energy price tag...bad!

Waiting on my aha moment, hence posting this... Oh fiddle-de-dee!

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thanks ghostrider.
    Where do you think AAs Michael, Gabriel (aka Lucifer??), Uriel, Raphael, Metatron, Sandalphon sit on the good folks / not so good folks spectrum?

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

My Mum has seen her G/Angel. First time he was in glowing white cricket whites at about 9 o'clock at night at Hammersmith Broadway tube station in London. She was lost, fresh over from Ireland, had run out of money, and had no way of getting to her aunt's home, didn't even know how to get there. He bought her a ticket, directed her to the right platform, when she turned round, he'd gone. You'd think you'd see a tall bloke in cricket whites when you'd only turned your back for a second. Just disappeared into thin air...

So think they show themselves to you in a manner you'd expect to see them...

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by 1skywalker (here)
    hi Kano, be very wary of what you read in the bible, it was written approx 600years after the supposed death of Jesus. Only a small number of books were considered, none like the Book of Mary or other women apostles were considered. It is based on stories passed on by anyone confident to spruke christianity to the masses. The rest is here say.(and we all know what Judge Judy says about here say)

The Bible is often spoken and promoted as "The Greatest Story Ever Told" and should be referred to just as that!

The fact the it has been such a money spinner for all the religions since has turned it in to a multi billion dollar business that prays on those vulnerable.

We have all been given free will and make choices to the best of our abilities, none of which are wrong at the time.

These are my opinions only and i wish you only peace and happiness
    1SKywalker,

Absolutely, I totally agree that the Bible has been co-opted. I am very aware of the things you mentioned. However, I do feel that the editing or additions (for instance speaking of 2 different creator gods) can give us insight into the motivations of the writers. This is important when looking at the Bible in a historical context rather than a spiritual one. Again, all we have is our experiences which form our truths. And that's good enough for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

9. Link to Post #27
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Most of them bad, they work for the system, the heavens are far away, the real heavens.

This place is a no go zone, the angels here are system workers, means they just execute orders bad or good, they are machine like creatures.

Orders are given by the dark god line of the elder gods of Zion, the gods of the old, Old Saturn Father time that is god on this earth, or should I say gods because it's not a single god as they like to tell people.

The elder gods are the fallen garbage from the heavens.

So god=Satan.

Now you know.

God made his own heavens down here, a copy after the original, the real heavens of course is of the source, no one can get there, no one will except the souls who are born there.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

Icare (24th January 2022), petra (20th November 2020), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,325 times in 930 posts

I was introduced to a Seraph (who is 25-feet tall, for those who see him) twenty-three years ago. He claims to be a member of the angelic order known as Seraphim. I converse with him almost daily, and we work together as a team. The energies that he has imparted to me I call "angelic downloads". They have healed me and my loved ones of multiple issues over the years.

Having written the above, I have learned that angels come in all types, good, bad and neutral. I continue to mainly work with the one I met 23 years ago.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017), uzn (20th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Sarah-Jane Quick (here)
    Well, we do know there's an energetic integration point not relating to any of our human energy centres (bottom of back of neck, top of shoulders) that was an access point that dark energy was sneaking in through. I guess that would be a kind of Marma point for where our wings would be if we had sufficient frequency to merit them! So think we can assume all star beings in human form are fallen angels/descended masters. (I don't think they're wings of a feathery variety, more like a visible aura of a higher consciousness. But I don't know if that helps the topic much!)

Did have a cold feeling when you mentioned feathers/reptiles. Sort of chimed...
    Wish I could get off this bally hamster wheel
    Hi Sarah-Jane,

When responding to a particular post, it's best to use the "Reply with Quote" button instead of just the normal "Reply" (reply with quote is just to the right of it) - this inserts the post into your reply window automatically, then you can just add your response below or above it. Helps keep track of the conversation.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    It seems that the Bible is actually speaking of 2 different Gods - the jealous, vengeful god of the Old Testament and the forgiving, hand-holding god of the New Testament. Perhaps this same dichotomy exists with the angels and Archangels of the Bible.

Could it be that the bible follows mans ontological evolution ?

It starts with man as the the needy brat & gradually grows up, think about it.

This may be true but you could almost make the case that it chronicles the ontological de-evolution of man.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017), Spiral (20th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I was introduced to a Seraph (who is 25-feet tall, for those who see him) twenty-three years ago. He claims to be a member of the angelic order known as Seraphim. I converse with him almost daily, and we work together as a team. The energies that he has imparted to me I call "angelic downloads". They have healed me and my loved ones of multiple issues over the years.

Having written the above, I have learned that angels come in all types, good, bad and neutral. I continue to mainly work with the one I met 23 years ago.

How did you meet him? And was it a mental experience or did he manifest physically for you?
    Thanks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jad For This Post:

19. Link to Post #32
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Something that has bothered me - slightly off topic I suppose - is that Angels are depicted with "feathered" wings. Humans - or at least human form, with feathered wings. This makes no sense..
    well, wings make good sense in a low gravity or mixed gravity environment.. such as a space station or biosphere or hollow planet/moon.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

21. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

It seems that the Bible is actually speaking of 2 different Gods - the jealous, vengeful god of the Old Testament and the forgiving, hand-holding god of the New Testament. Perhaps this same dichotomy exists with the angels and Archangels of the Bible.

Best post EVER!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

petra (20th November 2020), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017), Spiral (20th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This may be true but you could almost make the case that it chronicles the ontological de-evolution of man.
    From vengeful God, who demands human and animal sacrifice to a strong but self sacrificing leader (Jesus) -- seems clear that is a positive trajectory. The New Testament represents a quantum leap in perception. It is not the be all and end all. We have much farther to go, but think of the change in frame of mind that took place during Christ's time.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Justplain (21st July 2017), petra (20th November 2020), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017), Spiral (20th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,590 times in 5,379 posts

Welcome to the forum.

Ever since Arten and pursah made an appearance in Maynard's books I have become ever more sceptical of angels and guides. If it weren't for the work of Kryon I would have no belief at all. Seems my guides walked off the job a few years back and my replacements have not made themselves known. So my scepticism grows.

gods need to grow up - God does not

If there is One at all.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st July 2017), petra (20th November 2020), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

27. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Something that has bothered me - slightly off topic I suppose - is that Angels are depicted with "feathered" wings. Humans - or at least human form, with feathered wings. This makes no sense..
    well, wings make good sense in a low gravity or mixed gravity environment.. such as a space station or biosphere or hollow planet/moon.
    Well yes, I suppose - my beef was with the type of wings depicted between what is presented to us as "angels" and "demons" more than the existence of the wings - which I would have a beef with as well as earth air is too thin / gravity too strong to be useful to creatures of similar mass / density of humans. So ... thanks?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

meat suit (21st July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

29. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Welcome to the forum.

Ever since Arten and pursah made an appearance in Maynard's books I have become ever more sceptical of angels and guides. If it weren't for the work of Kryon I would have no belief at all.
    I found that statement a bit funny -- and yes I have a small Kryon book (and muse the occasional posting on him here), and I read most of the other book I think you are referring to. I didn't know there were multiple books featuring "Arten and Pursah"?

(In both cases I find the message moves beyond the supposed messengers - their existence or lack-thereof is less relevant)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2017), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

31. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sparrow7 (here)
    Most of them bad, they work for the system, the heavens are far away, the real heavens.

This place is a no go zone, the angels here are system workers, means they just execute orders bad or good, they are machine like creatures.

Orders are given by the dark god line of the elder gods of Zion, the gods of the old, Old Saturn Father time that is god on this earth, or should I say gods because it's not a single god as they like to tell people.

The elder gods are the fallen garbage from the heavens.

So god=Satan.

Now you know.

God made his own heavens down here, a copy after the original, the real heavens of course is of the source, no one can get there, no one will except the souls who are born there.
    Is this a Gnostic interpretation, Sparrow? It looks a little familiar, I think? I am not laughing at your post. It's just some of the wording conjured up some funny images. I see accountant types with wings flying through the air, brief cases in one hand, cell phones in the other, planning nasty strategies using the IRS.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

In my experience, angels are higher density beings lowering their vibration to interact with beings on this plain of existence, They rarely lower their vibration to interact with humans for mundane reasons.(daily life matters). You can raise your soul to their vibration to interact with them OBE/Spirit travel, it is not easy and dangerous.

The satan(plural)/devils/demons/djin are souls that twisted themselves using ancient technology and rituals in an attempt to gain immortality on this plain of existence, all of whom will lie and cheat unknowing living souls ( souls still attached to a living body) to feed off of their energy. Many of them claiming arch angel status or guardian angel status.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

petra (20th November 2020), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

From personal experience, and from what i've read from most on PA, we generally acknowledge that there are negative entities that haunt this Earth realm. I also feel that most on PA recognize that you can connect with the loving cosmic consciousness on Earth as well, and get it to work for you. So, obviously this realm, is an intersection of multiple levels of consciousness.

I believe that Graham Hancock cites the case of a a man on a hyawasca (pardon spelling) trip who told his shaman of these giant floating-in-the-air whales who claimed to be the gods of Earth. The shaman laughed and said 'they always say that, they are nothing, just ignore them' (my paraphrase). The moral of the story is that these parasites are just that, useless worms. The real guides and angels, whom we can hear and feel and commune with, are not these tentacled bloodsuckers who like to confuse us with fear, hatred, jealousy, envy, lust, etc.

Follow your heart and gentle intuition and you will find the true angels, the soft spoken, non domineering voices of loving reason.
    Last edited by Justplain; 21st July 2017 at 05:15.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2017), petra (20th November 2020), Sarah-Jane Quick (22nd July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast