+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member Sarah-Jane Quick's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Angels: Good, Bad or Ugly?

Quote Posted by sparrow7 (here)
    Most of them bad, they work for the system, the heavens are far away, the real heavens.

This place is a no go zone, the angels here are system workers, means they just execute orders bad or good, they are machine like creatures.

Orders are given by the dark god line of the elder gods of Zion, the gods of the old, Old Saturn Father time that is god on this earth, or should I say gods because it's not a single god as they like to tell people.

The elder gods are the fallen garbage from the heavens.

So god=Satan.

Now you know.

God made his own heavens down here, a copy after the original, the real heavens of course is of the source, no one can get there, no one will except the souls who are born there.

Interesting. If the Gnostics have it right, I thought there were two Gods, the "false" one (closest to us) and the "real" one (on the next level up).

Therefore, I didn't think God = Satan, I thought (and have some experience to show) that False God = Jxxxxxx. That's about as close as I'll go to spelling it out...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah-Jane Quick For This Post:

petra (20th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Sarah-Jane Quick (here)
    Well, we do know there's an energetic integration point not relating to any of our human energy centres (bottom of back of neck, top of shoulders) that was an access point that dark energy was sneaking in through. I guess that would be a kind of Marma point for where our wings would be if we had sufficient frequency to merit them! So think we can assume all star beings in human form are fallen angels/descended masters. (I don't think they're wings of a feathery variety, more like a visible aura of a higher consciousness. But I don't know if that helps the topic much!)

Did have a cold feeling when you mentioned feathers/reptiles. Sort of chimed...
    Wish I could get off this bally hamster wheel
    Hi Sarah-Jane,

When responding to a particular post, it's best to use the "Reply with Quote" button instead of just the normal "Reply" (reply with quote is just to the right of it) - this inserts the post into your reply window automatically, then you can just add your response below or above it. Helps keep track of the conversation.
    Thanks! Noted

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Well, we do know there's an energetic integration point not relating to any of our human energy centres (bottom of back of neck, top of shoulders) that was an access point that dark energy was sneaking in through. I guess that would be a kind of Marma point for where our wings would be if we had sufficient frequency to merit them! So think we can assume all star beings in human form are fallen angels/descended masters. (I don't think they're wings of a feathery variety, more like a visible aura of a higher consciousness. But I don't know if that helps the topic much!)

Hi Sarah-Jane,

When responding to a particular post, it's best to use the "Reply with Quote" button instead of just the normal "Reply" (reply with quote is just to the right of it) - this inserts the post into your reply window automatically, then you can just add your response below or above it. Helps keep track of the conversation.
    I just posted "thanks, noted" to this from my iPad to this, but it doesn't appear to be attached to this?

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Hi Sarah-Jane,

I just posted "thanks, noted" to this from my iPad to this, but it doesn't appear to be attached to this?
    Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    It seems that the Bible is actually speaking of 2 different Gods - the jealous, vengeful god of the Old Testament and the forgiving, hand-holding god of the New Testament. Perhaps this same dichotomy exists with the angels and Archangels of the Bible.

Could it be that the bible follows mans ontological evolution ?

It starts with man as the the needy brat & gradually grows up, think about it.

This may be true but you could almost make the case that it chronicles the ontological de-evolution of man.
    Now that DOES chime with me!

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Hi Sarah-Jane,

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    In my experience, angels are higher density beings lowering their vibration to interact with beings on this plain of existence, They rarely lower their vibration to interact with humans for mundane reasons.(daily life matters). You can raise your soul to their vibration to interact with them OBE/Spirit travel, it is not easy and dangerous.

The satan(plural)/devils/demons/djin are souls that twisted themselves using ancient technology and rituals in an attempt to gain immortality on this plain of existence, all of whom will lie and cheat unknowing living souls ( souls still attached to a living body) to feed off of their energy. Many of them claiming arch angel status or guardian angel status.
    Oh dear! Really? Poo! So it's not looking good for the theory someone shared offline, i.e. everything has a positive and negative, and any energy force needs to experience both in order to understand and become fulfilled. Therefore, all angels, archangels and ascended masters have worked both sides at some point and will work on the dark side if it is for a good end result.

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Dear Sarah

As a non religious (not agnostic) person that I am

I once called for archangel Gabriel (I thought Michael was to busy, and Gabriel was the only one left in my mind) in a prayer just as an experiment and did not expect anything to happen. BUT it did!

The emotion was an undescribable strong feeling of love!, thats the only way I can describe it. it goes beyond goesbumps.
    It was a wonderfull experience just to get confirmation.

But I felt ashemed for weeks after ,the old saying "dont cry wolf" if there are no wolf.

If we knew everything we wouldn´t be be born here.
    To question everything is a way of finding and following a path of belief.
    Whatever path you choose it will add a drop of exeperience to your immortal soul.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Justplain (23rd July 2017), Pam (17th February 2019), Sarah-Jane Quick (19th June 2018), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I refer you to the information which came throughThe Aetherius Society in ''The Twelve Blessings'' which were transmitted through George King in a selfinduced Samadhic Trance. These teachings were given by Jesus on successive Sundays in 1958 in London.
    In the 5th. Blessing entitled ''Blessed are the Thanksgivers'', reference is made to those who give thanks to the Devic Kingdom, the divine intelligent agencies behind every manifestation, including those of a personal nature.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to britman For This Post:

Sarah-Jane Quick (19th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Has somebody here actually seen one of these feathered wing plus human body beings in waking consciousness?

It could be that the wings are something like a symbol attributed to the people who came from the skies, not an actual physical feature.

I myself got something like a flashback from an earlier life where I had wings, but I can't remember any other anatomical details. Maybe I was just a bird. I got the sense that I was "dropped here without my wings" for some reason and I deeply grieve the loss.
    Well, Builder, I have the same feeling. And was shown as much.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Chris (14th June 2018), Sarah-Jane Quick (19th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #49
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is such a fascinating thread. I really like it when people with diverse views try to find common ground. A lot of topics were brought up here, so let me add my own 2 cents worth:

- angels are depicted with wings, but that is probably symbolic. They have the power of flight, so they're depicted with wings. There were humans in history who were also able to fly, without wings. There are some christian saints, but it was mostly a feature of Buddhist saints, such as Padmasambhava. He was reported to have flown about in the sky, with his followers on a number of occasions.

- what we call angels should really be thought of as higher density, more evolved humans. They do have physical bodies, but due to their higher density existence they can do things that appear wondrous to us. They can phase in and out of our reality, fly around, heal the sick, make things manifest out of thin air, live basically forever, etc...

- as with humans, there are different groups of angels, some more benevolent than others. The traditional distinction of angels of heaven and fallen angels that were cast down into the abyss is probably largely accurate. It is said that a constant war is going on between these two groups.

- there is no real difference between angels and gods in a polytheistic sense. Sumerian gods are often depicted with wings as well, as are many Egyptian ones.

- I do not believe that benevolent angels would ever feed off a human's energy. Just think about it, if they are more evolved and on a higher level, they probably have access to infinite power and infinite energy through their relationship with the Creator. I don't think heaven is devoid of light, love and energy.

- fallen angels are a different matter on the other hand. Since they were cast down from heaven and no longer have access to God's infinite power, they would need an energy source of some sort. What better source of energy than humans? I believe what we call satanic rituals are probably done for this purpose.

- humans can basically become like angels (or gods if you will), though generally after death. There is an entire branch of Tibetan Buddhism that is predicated on this, what we could call the ascension mysteries. Padmasambhava was the founder of this and he was the first one to achieve rainbow body, where upon his death, his physical body gradually turned into pure rainbow light and only an ashen husk was left behind. Even before that, during his life, he was capable of incredible feats that we would consider miraculous, not unlike what Jesus was capable of. Since that time hundreds of thousands have achieved rainbow body. There is an actual photo of how that looks like if you're interested:

Anyways, this is a fascinating discussion, thank you to all for your thought-provoking posts.
    Last edited by Chris; 14th June 2018 at 06:20.

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

I don't buy the story of the angels near god being the good ones vs the fallen ones being the bad ones. The old testament god related to the fallen angel story seemed to be a quit unpleasant entity with severe anger management problems. Being fed up with the big angry man and siding with the humans doesn't strike me as an evil act, although it would certainly be portrayed as such by the one(s) in power.

I don't think that the more recent phenomenon of satanism has anything substantial to do with the old biblical tale of the rebellion of angels against their god, even if they use this as one of their themes.

All those stories have been used, re-interpreted and changed many different times for many different agendas. They may have some interesting clues of what might have happened, but interpreting them as explanation for the real workings of the universe might be a delusion propagated by a religious agenda.
    Last edited by Builder; 15th June 2018 at 18:08.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Chris (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #51
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't buy the story of the angels near god being the good ones vs the fallen ones being the bad ones. The old testament god related to the fallen angel story seemed to be a quit unpleasant entity with severe anger management problems. Being fed up with the big angry man and siding with the humans doesn't strike me as an evil act, although it would certainly be portrayed as such by the one(s) in power.

I don't think that the more recent phenomenon of satanism has anything substantial to do with the old biblical tale of the rebellion of angels against their god, even if they use this as one of their themes.

All those stories have been used, re-interpreted and changed many different times for many different agendas. They may have some interesting clues of what might have happened, but interpreting them as explanation for the real workings of the universe might be a delusion propagated by a religious agenda.
    You are right, that is probably an oversimplification. We tend to think that above is good and down is bad. Presumably there would be benevolent and malevolent individuals and groups in both physical locations. However, I can't help but think that there must be at least some truth to the mythological meme of angels/gods in heaven or the sky being benevolent and those in the underworld being malevolent. Ancient humans must have had experiences with both kinds of beings that convinced them that this was a generalisation that made at least some sense.

17. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member EthanSmith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)

You are right, that is probably an oversimplification. We tend to think that above is good and down is bad. Presumably there would be benevolent and malevolent individuals and groups in both physical locations. However, I can't help but think that there must be at least some truth to the mythological meme of angels/gods in heaven or the sky being benevolent and those in the underworld being malevolent. Ancient humans must have had experiences with both kinds of beings that convinced them that this was a generalisation that made at least some sense.
    Perhaps you are right in some ways, but you can not get to the truth, you yourself said that the interpreting has changed many times, and it is not possible how to know what is "true" and what is "false" - as people say "Everyone has his own truth"

18. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

I talk to the angels and saints all the time, and they have helped me countless times that are way far from coincidence. All you have to do is ask with the conviction of your heart, mind and soul being in the right place. My guardian angel has saved me a few times. I am grateful for that. Very grateful.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Chris (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (15th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #54
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EthanSmith (here)

Perhaps you are right in some ways, but you can not get to the truth, you yourself said that the interpreting has changed many times, and it is not possible how to know what is "true" and what is "false" - as people say "Everyone has his own truth"
    I do believe that you have to use your own discernment. My own method has many levels. Frequency is first. You can learn to differentiate between different kinds of vibratory signatures. Coherent ones tend to come from benevolent, higher beings. The ones that come from malevolent beings tend to be incoherent and wildly fluctuate. Then there is also what they might communicate to you. Those that encourage service to self, as in "Do as thou wilt" are definitely the bad guys. Those that teach without ego and encourage service to others are the good guys. They also seem to have a specific colour signature that you can learn to recognise and it soon becomes apparent which one is which. Others might have a different interpretation, but this works for me.

21. Link to Post #55
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I am an angel expert until I was attacked and now I'm on this forum looking for answers.
    I believe in Angels but the loving ones are so pure you have to be so pure to see them. The ones that I seen were high definition colour and they are radiant, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep love and pure. All they want to do is serve Love as our creator and that we act as mini creators.
    I have felt the Archangels and Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael and Archangel Uriel and Archangel Gabriel I believe in them but then I was attacked by a demon the same time as Doreen Virtue and I know it wasn't just a demon and it was alien/elite inspired.
    They healed me and I saw pure white light covering me and they are there to protect me. Now I was told that I'm no longer ascended and that I am just me but I'm not sure if that would come from an angel that I felt. They are love and they are all for sticking together.
    So I believe in the Archangels but I'm equally not sure because they are trying to or someone trying to keep me in fear and this is playing harshly upon my beliefs.
    Long story. but keeping to the Angel stuff I think they are but they are extremely holy the real ones and you just may be getting mixed up with aliens and demons making you think that they are the holy ones to deceive you.
    Hence Jesus always testing the spirits by love. A true Angel shows you divine love and grace. They are obedient to love and they only listen to a pure heart. That is what I was told.
    They said that they don't listen to your head as it's just a muscle and that your heart and soul is what matters the most.
    I'm unsure about exchanges souls but that freaks me out. The true angels are serving, respectful, soft, playful, healing, patient, kind and don't judge. Any thing else is not of love are not the real angels.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), petra (20th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #56
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

"Arch" angels are bad (according to the Gnostics), as are Guardian Angels doled out to you at birth cos they're watching us and reporting back to those badass Archons, keeping tabs on us through an implant in our DNA. As we rise in frequency, and start awakening to our reality and birthright, reports go upstairs to their Archon overlords. You become one to watch. If you get into schtuck, they'll help you out but siphon off a lot of your energy as the price to pay. Indeed, it may even be archon activity that got you into schtuck in the first place...

Apparently, Guardian Angels take 10% of your lifeforce over the course of your life and at the time of your death take huge energy payments for “delivering” you to the gods/goddesses/ascended masters/negative interdimensionals etc (all of whom are bad) before the whole sorry cycle of having your memories wiped and getting reincarnated starts over...
    Very interesting yours reflection. The only angel I am referring to is the asteroid Angel code 11911, I wrote about twenty articles on the subject.

Don't we say what is above is like what is below?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 times in 243 posts

Hi Friends,

We have an "idea" about angels in our mind, human-like body with feathery wings. The question is, where did those images come from?

Only book that directly mentions angels is the bible. Other books speak of positive spiritual/energetic entities that help us and wish good to us, but are not called angels. Yet, have you closely read descriptions of angels in the bible?

Some artists have created images of angels directly as they were described in the bible. Well, believe me one thing, if one of those "angels" woke you up in the middle of the night, you would probably think that devil himself is in your room.

So, when and where did fluffy angels idea originate?

Kind regards..

PS: also, word angel means messenger of god. Since god of the old testament is, well, not such a good guy, his messengers then might be similar to him...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), petra (20th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi Friends,

We have an "idea" about angels in our mind, human-like body with feathery wings. The question is, where did those images come from?

Only book that directly mentions angels is the bible. Other books speak of positive spiritual/energetic entities that help us and wish good to us, but are not called angels. Yet, have you closely read descriptions of angels in the bible?

Some artists have created images of angels directly as they were described in the bible. Well, believe me one thing, if one of those "angels" woke you up in the middle of the night, you would probably think that devil himself is in your room.

So, when and where did fluffy angels idea originate?

Kind regards..

PS: also, word angel means messenger of god. Since god of the old testament is, well, not such a good guy, his messengers then might be similar to him...
    Good question. I don't know where or when the concept of angels changed, but nearly all the images I've ever seen portray them exactly as you say... feminine with feathery wings. My father challenged this concept, though he was one of the very few.

I took what my father said and (many years ago now) wrote a Christmas play my [then] church put on. In the play, a family was recounting the story of the shepherds, and the daughter laughed at the idea of all those strong, manly shepherds getting scared by a 'girl.' The father corrected her saying that nothing in the Bible indicates that angels were girls and that they were often portrayed more as warriors... not femininely dressed with feathery wings. I got many comments from viewers how they had never thought of it like that before.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Mike (20th November 2020), XelNaga (24th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

What an interesting topic!

From what I have heard, Angels don't have any free will... Except Lucifer.

I think Lucifer is misunderstood, and could definitely be one of the "good guys".

That being said, I definitely think energy is being sapped out of me! I'm okay with that, as long as the energy is being used for a NICE purpose. I do NOT want to be used as a weapon.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th November 2020), XelNaga (24th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    What an interesting topic!

From what I have heard, Angels don't have any free will... Except Lucifer.

I think Lucifer is misunderstood, and could definitely be one of the "good guys".

That being said, I definitely think energy is being sapped out of me! I'm okay with that, as long as the energy is being used for a NICE purpose. I do NOT want to be used as a weapon.
    The way I understand it, that without Lucifer and His "being cast from heaven" (part of the 'outbreath'), there would be no physical universe. It was the process of him "moving out of heaven" that created space, and it is the duration of his leave that creates time. A bit of a metaphor that attempts to describe creation, but I think has been hijacked by religion to mean something else entirely.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

petra (20th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th November 2020), XelNaga (24th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast