+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Underground discovery (?) / Area-51 / Nevada

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb Underground discovery (?) / Area-51 / Nevada

Earlier in July, 2017 I had a chance to explore over in Nevada to a depth of about -13,000 feet using special equipment.

I had described this a bit in my other thread of Exploring around Dulce, NM - see https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...52#post1160352

I had previously reported a few months earlier an "anomaly" which seemed to be directing me over towards the Roswell NM area (and described that briefly/summarized in the above mentioned Dulce thread.) I didn't go back to Roswell (yet).

I'll show some pictures generated from the data captured from "deep search" in an easily viewable 3D form. Resolution was done with 200x200x200 3D voxel resolution. The surveying, interpretation and analysis and presentation of the data in 3D is proprietary and custom designed by myself.

At first "it" appeared to be relatively innocuous when I coarsely viewed an area over a 3 mile wide by 2 mile across by a little over 2 miles deep survey. As I further processed additional input data to zoom into the subsurface, I noticed an "image" with geometry started to appear, at a depth below the surface of about 2500 feet (for the top of the 'object').

I turned off all "hardness" thresholds in the data viewing filter to only show me specific "hardnesses" as shown in the list below.

Background
    I was in an area of Nevada relatively close to Area 51 (see attached image from Google Earth). I placed a coordinate of Lat/Long in digital so that one can point one's Google Earth browser near there to take a look around oneself (and map dowse if one is into that for instance).

Please understand I can't specify the exact location because of the non-disclosure that I had to sign.

I believe what I can say and not get in trouble, is the survey was conducted on a dry lake within about 90 miles from Area 51. (attached image shows the lake-bed, vehicles used during the surveying, and mountains in the background as taken from a drone used to document the 'exploration' exercise). The reference coordinates listed in the image are NOT over the target, but show where on Google Earth one can zoom into. Area 51 is marked with an inset bottom left.

I'm adding a few different screen captures from the 3D software with one showing a scale for dimension. This object appeared in one particular area of the underground survey.

The Sierra-Nevada's are said to be between 15-30 million years old, maybe 10 million years older, depending on where one looks, with some very dramatic events causing upthrusts and collapses of the mountains. One particular "event" is about 3.5 million years ago, and the "object" at the depth indicated could very well have been something "trapped" under "valley fill" when the "event" happened, and was buried.

The software was set to analyze "hard objects" similar to a hardness of between 6-8 on the Mohs scale - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_s...neral_hardness.

That could relate to rock/metals/substances for instance:
    • 6 orthoclase, titanium, manganese, germanium, niobium, rhodium, uranium
    • 6-7 fused quartz, iron pyrite, silicon, ruthenium, iridium, tantalum, opal, peridot, tanzanite, jade
    • 7 osmium, quartz, rhenium, vanadium
    • 7.5-8 emerald, hardened steel, tungsten, spinel
    • 8 topaz, cubic zirconia

Normally when doing the 3D analysis on regular geological "features" 'geometry' with structure won't show up unless one is looking into a deep buried mine site.

This though is what showed up.

I invite the reader to discuss with the group what it may be.

I have my ideas considering how close it is to Area-51.

But, this is a buried object with no obvious tunnels/caves.. No apparent surface access.

Quite possibly something which wasn't yet "dug up" and discovered... Object length about 1500 feet, and at the widest, about 500 feet.

Ideas, ever seen or heard of anything with this geometry?
    Last edited by Bob; 25th July 2017 at 01:25.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Underground discovery (?) / Area-51 / Nevada

Haven't seen anything like this before, at least not this large. It looks like an embedded, large St. Patrick's Day candy-corn.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), Jean-Marie (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017), Nasu (25th July 2017), Noelle (25th July 2017), SpookyMulder (25th July 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More - That was just the color I chose for this rock layer.

I can't determine underground colors and the choice is arbitrary. I've heard of and seen "triangle" shaped craft but this doesn't look exactly like one of those, not exactly.. The "nose" end appears to be at the narrowest about 100 feet, with a slope, as shown. The back is rounded as shown, with some sort of depression mid-way, which could have been from the weight of that much rock on such.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Could it be the molten, then hardened, core, so-to-speak, of and ancient volcano? At one time it was upright, but then there was a cataclysmic upheaval type event that throws or lays the valcano on its side. The mountain crumbles around the hardened core, leaving it to survive over the eons, but way under ground of what once was the earthen part of the valcano.

Looks like the baby tooth of a God. Or, the Doomsday Machine from Star Trek cica 1968.

Very cool Bob

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (25th July 2017), Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), gaiagirl (19th September 2017), Jean-Marie (25th July 2017), marique3652 (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017), Spiral (25th July 2017), SpookyMulder (25th July 2017), WhiteLove (25th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There was/is intense volcanic activity in the whole basin which the area I was looking in is called the Tonopah Basin - towards the west is strong geothermal activity - this area was more-so towards the eastern side of the basin. A few hours north of Las Vegas

The image of the 'object' seen is from side views, however, I believe the TOP view doesn't show any direct in-situ volcanic upheaval. I noticed there didn't seem to be any direct pipe or channel feeding into it. However there was a very strong fault running NW - SE (as shown on the feature contour graphic with the object placement)

Apparently the 3.5 million year ago 'event' caused the mountains to slide, break apart, and all the volcanic basalt to spread through-out the valleys. As seen in the image with the two vehicles on the dry lake bed, we are about 4 miles or so from the mountain range. Mountains currently are about 7000-8000 feet above the valley floor(s). Ground generally tends to be about 4500-4800 feet above sea level.

Possibly if a volcano blew apart and tossed an intact segment 4-5 miles towards the dry lake-bed and it "sunk", that may be another explanation. I think though geologists tend to think at a depth of 2500-3000 feet, this ages out at about the 3.5 million year old cataclysm..

It's just that it was suspended above 10,000 foot of earlier overburden which caught my attention - a "rock" hardness which was out of the ordinary. In different spots of these "valleys" I have even spotted at similar depths very large spheres on the average of 600 foot in diameter. (Further north and west of this particular area)..

Odd structure indeed.
    Last edited by Bob; 25th July 2017 at 02:21.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Virmana? Maybe that's wheree our troops took it instead of Texas NASA base where they had attacks recently? Hmmm...

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

avid (25th July 2017), Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017), SpookyMulder (25th July 2017), Vangelo (25th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Since Area 51 is heavily focused on air vehicles and there are several witnesses indicating the existence of ETs relating to the base, maybe this is the storage area of a huge ET related UFO. The reason why you cannot look into its content might be due to shielding technology that ensures ground penetrating equipment cannot fully decode it, maybe even that the geometric structure is being obfuscated to some degree, hence it might also be an underground base with a less cone like form in reality. Because of its distinct form it appears it is worth finding out what it is. Who knows what valuable stuff is inside of that cone... The most likely explanation though is that it is something similar to the Baltic Sea anomaly, just with a different shape and size.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 25th July 2017 at 11:54.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

avid (25th July 2017), Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), gaiagirl (19th September 2017), mojo (25th July 2017), wnlight (26th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Can we assume that the PTB are also aware of the existence of this object? They may even know what it is, or think they know. Is there anything, as they used to say, "in the literature" on this object?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017), WhiteLove (25th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

So this anomaly you picked up is an individual object? Like something that could is capable of being a craft or lone standing artefact? This is my understanding so far.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Just wondering if it could be the organic craft that David Adair examined?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Could it be the molten, then hardened, core, so-to-speak, of and ancient volcano? At one time it was upright, but then there was a cataclysmic upheaval type event that throws or lays the valcano on its side. The mountain crumbles around the hardened core, leaving it to survive over the eons, but way under ground of what once was the earthen part of the valcano.

Looks like the baby tooth of a God. Or, the Doomsday Machine from Star Trek cica 1968.

Very cool Bob
    That was my first thought too, some kind of igneous intrusion, solidified, broken off & tipped over.

It's still an extremely cool find

Is there anyway of fine tuning the feed back as to what the actual mineral content might be ?

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bob (25th July 2017), Callista (25th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Just wondering if it could be the organic craft that David Adair examined?
    The material hardness was showing up as something between titanium/tungsten/cubic zicronia - not as hard as a diamond, and something with a "steel-like" quality. And all the exotic metals. Pure silicon too. Possibly I can increase the resolution of the analysis system to get better resolution. Not sure though.. To get this image, it took 11 1/2 hours of CPU processing time data crunching.

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    So this anomaly you picked up is an individual object? Like something that could is capable of being a craft or lone standing artefact? This is my understanding so far.
    Correct, this was an individual object uniform with the exact same "hardness" throughout the shape of the image as one see's it. With the surface grid turned on, that can show slight depressions of changes of the surface texture. It was the only object in the 6 square mile ground surface area that I evaluated which had a shape as shown at this particular depth. Multiplying 3x2x2 miles would be a total cubic area searched of 12 miles in volume.

Can we assume that the PTB are also aware of the existence of this object? They may even know what it is, or think they know. Is there anything, as they used to say, "in the literature" on this object?
    Haven't seen anything in the literature that describes the shape of this object or something which may be buried with this shape at that depth. 2500 feet at the top of the object at the tallest point and 3000 foot at the bottom of the object, yielding a 500 foot size of the "back end" (assuming the larger size is the back end). There are those "triangle craft", but this isn't a triangle really, it's somewhat teardrop but at the front it has very regular distinct angles.. The backside is "rounded" and uniform on the left and right (?) sides, but with some depression as if weight has deformed a bit the structure.

I could swear somewhere in memory I have seen something like this. Foxie's "organic" suggestion keeps re-triggering some memory. I did meet David Adair in the 90's at a conference we were both participating in, but we didn't talk about such vehicles if it is such a thing.

Do the powers that be know of this particular thing? I don't know. I saw no evidence of tunnel boring machines, nor surface overburden piles, no mining in the area. The 3,500,000 year old event could possibly be something cataclysmic enough to be let's say an assault from somewhere to deal with 'things' maybe which are behind such an 'object'. (Pulling at straws here).. the depth though corresponds to the 3.5 m year window.

No substantial damage appears, and the shape viewed from all sides with the 3D analysis is what we see. I may be able to just focus on this area and do an extreme resolution analysis with reprocessing. I am at my limit currently for resolution (200x200x200 voxels) over the 6 square surface mile area, by 2 miles deep. That's a lot of cubic feet of soil to process through.

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Since Area 51 is heavily focused on air vehicles and there are several witnesses indicating the existence of ETs relating to the base, maybe this is the storage area of a huge ET related UFO. The reason why you cannot look into its content might be due to shielding technology that ensures ground penetrating equipment cannot fully decode it, maybe even that the geometric structure is being obfuscated to some degree, hence it might also be an underground base with a less cone like form in reality. Because of its distinct form it appears it is worth finding out what it is. Who knows what valuable stuff is inside of that cone... The most likely explanation though is that it is something similar to the Baltic Sea anomaly, just with a different shape and size.
    You are quite right, the technology which uses a plasma wavefront isn't able to penetrate, which I find odd as it has no problem penetrating down to -30,000 feet through all sorts of rocks and anomalies. I have been able to see inside of deep buried pipelines at -10,000 foot range and determine the weight of the liquid's present. This shows up as having a very strong outer shell, quite thin by the looks of it proportionately to the overall cross sectional dimension (size).

I suppose by our standards anything this size IS huge. Who can construct something 1500 foot long precisely, with a tail section 500 foot at the widest and about 400 foot at the narrowest at the tail section? And to have it so uniform. The idea that Satori had asked in an earlier post about a volcanic tube is intriguing considering that Nevada has so many ancient volcano's but from my understanding volcanic tubes are more regular than with such precision to the features shown in this 'object'. A precise set of mirrored angles at the 'front' (nose?) end and a precise rounded set of curves, uniform at the back end.. And it is separate and distinct, and out of place, precisely FLAT at the 3000 foot deep bottom plane.

Area 51. The area to the SW of there is the nuclear storage area, and the old underground testing area for the atomics. I wasn't anywhere near that area. I am certainly interested in 'probing' the inside. I believe can determine the "shell thickness" (with higher resolution "focused" processing on just this area) and viewed at this coarse resolution it appears different than the density of the inside. But I can't get more than like 1 foot in with the current resolution of processing. I will try taking a look at localizing the processing to just over a 1500 by 1000 foot rectangle centered on this 'object'.

The concept of underground base is intriguing. Having been to Dulce and around Roswell, this may have some relation. No tunnels, no other structures around.. I know the analysis technology can see into deep mines and caverns, interestingly enough, it is different than any type of normal penetrating seismic or radars, or low frequency EM.

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Virmana? Maybe that's wheree our troops took it instead of Texas NASA base where they had attacks recently? Hmmm...
    Vimana - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana it did remind me briefly too of the ancient Vimana.. The age though of the depth of burial puts it at 3.5 M years.. Of course if there is dematerialization technology at play, or some "accident" where such a thing missed a surface landing and ended up that deep.. (pulling at straws again).. It is sitting squarely flat at a bottom depth of 3000 foot, below the surface, in a dry lake bed.

I certainly am planning to go back and do some more precise probing from the surface over this spot. I keep feeling that I want to get closer to the mountains shown in the OP picture.. Anyone get any feelings about over towards there?
    Last edited by Bob; 25th July 2017 at 16:11.

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

Very cool Bob
    That was my first thought too, some kind of igneous intrusion, solidified, broken off & tipped over.

It's still an extremely cool find

Is there anyway of fine tuning the feed back as to what the actual mineral content might be ?
    Yes there is a way to fine tune the mineral content. I was just using a medium fine resolution at first. CPU processing time is the issue right now, 11 1/2 hours for 12 cubic miles of analysis, certainly it will speed up when I narrow the search area. Good concept feedback (the software uses "recursion" building up a matrix, very similar to doing MRI's or CAT scan's. No radiation though is used with this technique.

Notice in the geological image with the density contours turned on, that this is sitting squarely in-front of a large very deep fault zone. The fault zone goes deep, to -13,000 feet from the surface. It is filled in with overburden at the top 300 feet on average. The fault zone is about 200 feet wide, a substantial "rip".
    Last edited by Bob; 25th July 2017 at 16:19.

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Bob, are you able to read/estimate the density of the object? Does it move or is it constantly at the same position? Are you able to measure any frequencies or heat signature it might give off?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bob (26th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), mojo (25th July 2017), Sir Eltor (29th July 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2017)

24. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

From my perspective that looks like the terminal collapse of massive electromagnetic tendril post separation of the canonical concentric plasma flume as it collapsed on itself. The bulbous end looks similar to the engines of a Saturn rocket, looks like three or four vortexing tornadoes coalesced together at demise of the the immense discharge. Definitely a discharge collapse in my opinion.

Similar to the mechanics behind the pop or crack of the oxyacetylene torch when switching off the oxygen. Bigger though.:-)

If this as I suggest, there will be others at comparatively similar distances below ground level. The fault line isn't helping either, nevertheless, there may be more such geodes or evidence of the plasma flume extinguishing through less isotopic inorganic forms. A trail or trend?

What a lovely prospective list of chemistry goodies in that list. Does that qualify as being called a crystal?
    There just had to be a variety of temperatures in some plasmid form or other, under extreme pressure conditions, to form the shape you've captured with that variety. The shape is indicative of any normal "spike" associated with commercial energy too, yet formed naturally at the point of electrical terminal solidification at flash point. Massive thermal energy dissociation, energy and matter transfer from source unidentified. Remnant energy collapse.

I feel sure there is a planned re-visit and explore, perhaps?

Who knows, will it will polish up nice on the mantle.:-)

What kind of electrical, spectral and or magnetic analysis have you available to you other than your own equipment?
    Just as Michael Telinger claimed to had done at the kraals and Adams Calender.
    (disappointing revelation; hastened more questions than the value of the subsequent limited reveal in my opinion)

Congratulations on the find:-)

Unless of course it's a drive inn theatre for multidimensional aliens:-)

A giant spyglass for the Ant people living below us:-)

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bob (26th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Sir Eltor (29th July 2017), StandingWave (26th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Great stuff Bob!

If this is the core of a volcano or other natural formation that toppled over or was blasted to this location as suggested in an earlier post, wouldn't there be smaller fragments in the immediate vicinity that broke off even though it has the density reading of titanium, tungsten, cubic zirconia and silicon? Can your equipment detect smaller fragments of this structure or large fractures to support the toppled hypothesis?

Also, the idea that was suggested that "...maybe this is the storage area of a huge ET related UFO" doesn't make a lot of sense if there is no evidence of access tunnels to and from the structure. Also, wouldn't the depth be too great for burying an object and wouldn't the material used above the object to bury it show as a different density?
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bob (26th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Two anomalies about this seem to indicate this being an artificial structure: the apparently steel like composition that cannot be penetrated by the readings, and secondly, its geometric shape. I would be highly suspicious that something is going on down there. I would suggest thinking outside the box with how to examine this data, or further readings, to search for tunnels. I highly doubt that this is an isolated structure, or the remnant of a volcanic plug. Also suspicious is its proximity to area 51. Isnt your spidey sense tingling?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bob (26th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), fourty-two (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Bob, are you able to read/estimate the density of the object? Does it move or is it constantly at the same position? Are you able to measure any frequencies or heat signature it might give off?
    The density on the Mohs scale was between 6 and 8, which is quite a wide range.. Interesting possibilities. I need to narrow down the focus, and increase the resolution, which will narrow down the range. That can be done.. and will be done shortly when I get things processing. I am looking at different substances surrounding the area too.

The density is exactly the same at this resolution across the object. The 'object' is very different from background "valley fill" which is mostly sand-like, with minimal organics plus water/salt matrix. Think what a dry salt lake bed would be if the water dried up leaving surface sediment buildup over the eons.

I haven't tried to look for any "modulation" coming off it. The first study was to look at the 12 cubic miles of "earth" and see generally what was present, i.e. minerals, faults, water channels and so forth.. This anomaly showed up, out of place really, like no volcanic 'bombs' in this area. Such aren't quite as large as this, and such doesn't match the size of the spheroids up further NW of this area which I had seen maybe 8 years ago on my last exploration in this region.

Historically the valleys in Nevada when they are deep have a natural heat signature, due to the residual volcanic heating from below (such is what heats up the geothermal springs towards the western part of the state towards Reno). I can see thermal heated water (I had looked at the Thermopolis area in Wyoming some years ago, and nothing in this area was showing similar geothermal water activity).

PS - I will respond to Andre's Justplain's and SnowEagle's in the morning - thanks for the comments and thoughts !
    Last edited by Bob; 26th July 2017 at 04:11.

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Reminds me of that giant wedge shaped craft on the moon.

Great work Bob, cool find.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (26th July 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2019), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), WhiteLove (26th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Great stuff Bob!

If this is the core of a volcano or other natural formation that toppled over or was blasted to this location as suggested in an earlier post, wouldn't there be smaller fragments in the immediate vicinity that broke off even though it has the density reading of titanium, tungsten, cubic zirconia and silicon? Can your equipment detect smaller fragments of this structure or large fractures to support the toppled hypothesis?

Also, the idea that was suggested that "...maybe this is the storage area of a huge ET related UFO" doesn't make a lot of sense if there is no evidence of access tunnels to and from the structure. Also, wouldn't the depth be too great for burying an object and wouldn't the material used above the object to bury it show as a different density?
    Hi Andre - Here is a cross sectional of the area I was looking at, 3 miles across the widest, by two miles across by 2 miles deep.

I left on the different density rock and sand layers, and made the embedding sands (called "valley fill") light yellow for visualization. Each of the epochs of layering is shown. There is no exact density as the object, no fragments nearby.

I don't see any similar 'object' with this orientation, or depth. This type of cross sectional view is good to see the layering over the eons, starting with present time up at the surface and down to the bottom at about 15-20 million years ago. (This considers average "aging", erosion, and normal sliding of the terrain due to quakes for instance).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast