Thread: Underground discovery (?) / Area-51 / Nevada

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Underground discovery (?) / Area-51 / Nevada

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    [..]
    If this as I suggest, there will be others at comparatively similar distances below ground level.

The fault line isn't helping either, nevertheless, there may be more such geodes or evidence of the plasma flume extinguishing through less isotopic inorganic forms. A trail or trend?

[..]

I feel sure there is a planned re-visit and explore, perhaps?

[..]

What kind of electrical, spectral and or magnetic analysis have you available to you other than your own equipment?

[..]
    Hi SnowEagle - I've extracted some of your observations/questions so that I can address these points and share thoughts too..

Planned revisit, definitely, and the search equipment will will be set to do a relatively "close" grid over the object at a higher resolution

Other Detectors
    Besides the deep penetrating analyzer/3D mapper...
    As to electrical, I do use ground sensing probes to monitor for any emission of electrical to the surface. For spectral I do hyperspectral imaging from a couple satellites. For magnetics, I use a 3 axis magnetometer. I have plans to incorporate a 3 axis gravity gradiometer, and I use wideband ULF (ultra-low frequency electromagnetic from 0.1 hertz through 150 hertz) and ELF electromagnetic detectors from 100 hertz to 1000 hertz. On occasion I will use a higher LF detection system setup as a gradiometer which can look up to 60 kilohertz.

I use a gamma ray scintillator/spectral anayzer as needed.

As to geodes - I didn't notice any, nor any "lava bombs", nor did I see any volcano cones or remains of such in the surrounding are (not that they may be highly eroded and hidden and thereby missed).

The 3.5 M year epoch was a key period of history. I think maybe getting into the significance of this time window may be useful and could help one understand that there 'may be more' of these 'objects' scattered across the world which didn't accidentally get buried... analyzing the coincidences may be useful.

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Two anomalies about this seem to indicate this being an artificial structure: the apparently steel like composition that cannot be penetrated by the readings, and secondly, its geometric shape.

I would be highly suspicious that something is going on down there. I would suggest thinking outside the box with how to examine this data, or further readings, to search for tunnels.

I highly doubt that this is an isolated structure, or the remnant of a volcanic plug. Also suspicious is its proximity to area 51. Isnt your spidey sense tingling?
    Certainly this has piqued my interest

I was asking has anyone gotten any sense to look closer to the existing mountain range? (seen to the east in this image below)

Driving by that mountain range I didn't have the gamma scintillator running or any other deep search electromagnetics. I was focused on getting onto the dry lake bed.

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Reminds me of that giant wedge shaped craft on the moon.

Great work Bob, cool find.
    Thanks, it certainly has me checking the records of reported objects. The tail/back end, assuming this is some sort of buried vehicle being rounded and so large leads one to believe there may be some sort of surface used for propulsion.. If the narrower end 'up front' is divided equally, which it seems to be, and angular such may be a viewing area, or a command area.. sorta like how our airplanes have engines somewhere not where the pilots sit, for 'reactionary' transport vehicles.

Last edited by Bob; 26th July 2017 at 16:52.

4. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Bob, I have a new theory of what it might be - UFO fuel waste. It might be that some huge craft visited here a long time ago and spilled this object as fuel waste. Maybe it is shaped like this to initially penetrate as deeply as possible into the ground. Then over time this object has got stuck in there. So my bet is still on the object being related to an ET air vehicle. Chances are the object's material is pretty exotic...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th July 2017 at 21:36.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bob (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2017), mojo (26th July 2017)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Impressive technology..........any chance you'll visit the Giza plateau??

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bob (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2017), witchy1 (30th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Earlier in July, 2017 I had a chance to explore over in Nevada to a depth of about -13,000 feet using special equipment.

I had described this a bit in my other thread of Exploring around Dulce, NM - see https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...52#post1160352

I had previously reported a few months earlier an "anomaly" which seemed to be directing me over towards the Roswell NM area (and described that briefly/summarized in the above mentioned Dulce thread.) I didn't go back to Roswell (yet).

I'll show some pictures generated from the data captured from "deep search" in an easily viewable 3D form. Resolution was done with 200x200x200 3D voxel resolution. The surveying, interpretation and analysis and presentation of the data in 3D is proprietary and custom designed by myself.

At first "it" appeared to be relatively innocuous when I coarsely viewed an area over a 3 mile wide by 2 mile across by a little over 2 miles deep survey. As I further processed additional input data to zoom into the subsurface, I noticed an "image" with geometry started to appear, at a depth below the surface of about 2500 feet (for the top of the 'object').

I turned off all "hardness" thresholds in the data viewing filter to only show me specific "hardnesses" as shown in the list below.

Background
    I was in an area of Nevada relatively close to Area 51 (see attached image from Google Earth). I placed a coordinate of Lat/Long in digital so that one can point one's Google Earth browser near there to take a look around oneself (and map dowse if one is into that for instance).

Please understand I can't specify the exact location because of the non-disclosure that I had to sign.

I believe what I can say and not get in trouble, is the survey was conducted on a dry lake within about 90 miles from Area 51. (attached image shows the lake-bed, vehicles used during the surveying, and mountains in the background as taken from a drone used to document the 'exploration' exercise). The reference coordinates listed in the image are NOT over the target, but show where on Google Earth one can zoom into. Area 51 is marked with an inset bottom left.

I'm adding a few different screen captures from the 3D software with one showing a scale for dimension. This object appeared in one particular area of the underground survey.

The Sierra-Nevada's are said to be between 15-30 million years old, maybe 10 million years older, depending on where one looks, with some very dramatic events causing upthrusts and collapses of the mountains. One particular "event" is about 3.5 million years ago, and the "object" at the depth indicated could very well have been something "trapped" under "valley fill" when the "event" happened, and was buried.

The software was set to analyze "hard objects" similar to a hardness of between 6-8 on the Mohs scale - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_s...neral_hardness.

That could relate to rock/metals/substances for instance:
    • 6 orthoclase, titanium, manganese, germanium, niobium, rhodium, uranium
    • 6-7 fused quartz, iron pyrite, silicon, ruthenium, iridium, tantalum, opal, peridot, tanzanite, jade
    • 7 osmium, quartz, rhenium, vanadium
    • 7.5-8 emerald, hardened steel, tungsten, spinel
    • 8 topaz, cubic zirconia

Normally when doing the 3D analysis on regular geological "features" 'geometry' with structure won't show up unless one is looking into a deep buried mine site.

This though is what showed up.

I invite the reader to discuss with the group what it may be.

I have my ideas considering how close it is to Area-51.

But, this is a buried object with no obvious tunnels/caves.. No apparent surface access.

Quite possibly something which wasn't yet "dug up" and discovered... Object length about 1500 feet, and at the widest, about 500 feet.

Ideas, ever seen or heard of anything with this geometry?
    Could be a result of something bad like Bob White's artifact story - a melted (scout/probe) ship by mother ship - ,but at a bigger scale.

Or as Sunny-side-up suggested a crashed or abandoned star ship.

Based on your images,the "object" doesn't present to much irregularities or deep cracks on wire frame grid,suggested that once it was a quite smooth surface regarding its age.Perhaps in the near or distant future you will be able to provide a result and I'm looking forward for it.

Thank you for all our past,present and future efforts to bring this forward.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bob (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2017), Sunny-side-up (27th July 2017), WhiteLove (27th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

It is late and I will try to read all above tomorrow. However, my one contribution is that the second image is shaped exactly like the face of a preying mantis. It even has two circular bulges where the eyes would be located. It could also be a hidden underground alien base of the kind where the Aliens exit by changing their vibration and can transport right through walls, etc.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bob (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Impressive technology..........any chance you'll visit the Giza plateau??
    i've visited Gizeh plateau as early as 1987 and again two more times in the early 90's before this particular form of technology was conceived and developed. I did do acoustic geometric holographic resonance studies in the great Pyramid by 1993 and did process acoustic holograms near that time as well from the data.
    Last edited by Bob; 27th July 2017 at 16:07.

13. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    It is late and I will try to read all above tomorrow. However, my one contribution is that the second image is shaped exactly like the face of a preying mantis. It even has two circular bulges where the eyes would be located. It could also be a hidden underground alien base of the kind where the Aliens exit by changing their vibration and can transport right through walls, etc.
    The profile, yes. Not that there is a remnant of a big insect down there but it could be a coincidence, or it could be a "mantid" might use a vehicle of such a size to what, colonize or find suitable planets across the galaxy? Pulling straws and imagining at the same time to see if there is any resonance, or genetic memory of this. I still have a strong view of such an object in memory, even before seeing this - maybe such was calling (is calling?) folks to probe? Maybe it's sending something out.. The 3.5 million year epoch as I had mentioned earlier is quite an interesting event period. A LOT of new life started up during then all across the planet.

Could there be 'seeding' going on like from a race with a large vehicle going across the galaxy? One didn't leave or was 'allowed to stay'? The amount of time where erosion of the surrounding mountains, where earthquakes move earth around in this area when looking at the depth of the anomaly ('object') puts it right in the 3.5 million year old window. Generalization: (all things being 'normal') The depth of the formation(s) defines the relative historical age.

What is that epoch called? Upper Pliocene.

During this time period this is hypothesized:

Quote Intensification of present Icehouse conditions, present (Quaternary) ice age begins roughly 2.58 Ma; cool and dry climate.

Australopithecines, many of the existing genera of mammals, and recent mollusks appear.

Homo habilis appears. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_time_scale)
    Ice age begins - meaning something like massive eruptions disrupted solar exposure to earth? Or a thermal change due to solar activity diminishing originating at the sun.

Land mammals largely started to appear during this time period. This time window is called the Piacenzian age. Which is a range between 3.600–2.58 million years ago. It fits the time window that the anomaly "object" appears to be embedded in sediments, "valley fill".

The late Piacenzian may be when the genus Homo developed out of the ancestral genus Australopithecus.

ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piacenzian
    https://www.newscientist.com/article.../#.VPrw7vmsXId
    Last edited by Bob; 27th July 2017 at 16:18.

14. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Planetwide major changes were happening during this Pliocene epoch - mammals were taking hold as was early man. Were these odd 'objects' in any way responsible? I certainly would want to look for these things where other groupings of fossils showed species evolution rapidly occurring. Rift Valley, Africa?

Quote Scientists trying to determine how the Earth might change as temperatures rise often look back in time to a period around 3.6 million years ago called the middle Pliocene, when concentrations of carbon dioxide ranged from about 380 to 450 parts per million. (Today they are nearing 400.)

A study published yesterday in the journal Science analyzed the longest land-based sediment core ever taken in the Arctic and found that during this period, from 3.6 million to 2.2 million years ago, the area around the North Pole was much warmer and wetter than it is now.

In the middle Pliocene, summer temperatures in the Arctic were around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, which is about 14 degrees warmer than they are now, the study found.

The sediment core came from the bottom of a deep lake in Russia about 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle, called Lake El'gygytgyn.
    ref: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-above-400ppm/

and

Quote In their analysis, the scientists found this part of the sediment core contains enough fossil pollen and other signs of vegetation to bolster the idea that the mid-Pliocene Arctic was warm and forested, making it highly unlikely that the region had year-round sea ice at that time, Brigham-Grette said.

"If you have a forested Arctic with five different kinds of pine trees ... you can't really have perennial sea ice at the same time," she said.
    Other sediment cores from around the Arctic have also found signs of consistent vegetation during the Pliocene [..]

15. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member AlienHunter72's Avatar
    Thanks

This has really peeked my interest as well I am one too, too rule out all possibilities before labeling anything along the lines of Extraterrestrial/Alien life. I do remember reading in previous articles in the late 1980's or early 1990's
    of larges amounts of hazardous/fuel waste dumped in different locations surrounding Area 51. Also debris from crashed and discarded aircraft that still they rather keep so Top Secret, I myself was thinking along the lines of a single or
    group of dinosaur bones in that area well. Thank you for sharing this kind sir and please do keep us informed of any information regarding this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AlienHunter72 For This Post:

Bob (18th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by AlienHunter72 (here)
    dinosaur bones
    Huh??

The Groom Lake toxic waste dumps, which have been well chronicled, are likely to be there simply because no-one's ever going go check up on them in such a secure facility. So they can breach any environmental guidelines they want.

(Pretty dumb, though, as they're simply poisoning their own nest, and probably themselves too)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st September 2017), AlienHunter72 (19th September 2017), Bob (18th September 2017), Denise/Dizi (13th February 2023), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), uzn (19th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2