+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So.. Who, IS running Your life... How did you get to be You... SPIRITUALITY, meaning

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default So.. Who, IS running Your life... How did you get to be You... SPIRITUALITY, meaning

Dr. Bruce Lipton " Changing Our Cells by Thought "

" Programs from others runs your life..."

Trooly,

Tango
    Last edited by Tango; 14th April 2010 at 23:49. Reason: centering post

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: So.. Who, IS running Your life... How did you get to be You... SPIRITUALITY, mean

Hey Tango!!!

I am starting to reeeeeeealy wonder who the "others" could actually be?!

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: So.. Who, IS running Your life... How did you get to be You... SPIRITUALITY, mean

First Sammy... Thank you, for visiting the Tango Forum a sub-forum of the Project Avalon Community...
    Now to answer WHO are the others...

In the Universe, there is an unmeasurable, indescribable, force which those that live
    of the Source Call INTENTION. ... And, absolutely Everything that exists in the entire cosmos
    is attached to INTENT, by a connecting link. Sorcerers, are not only concerned with understanding
    and explaining that connecting link. But, they are especially concerned with cleansing it, of the
    numbing effects brought about by all the concerns of Living at ordinary levels of Consciousness.

Sammy, if you remember the ' manifest for you thread ' I used the ' Law of Intention ' to make
    those Wishes come true... Over and over... Who are the other's... All beings, receive, information
    which I CALL CONSCIOUSNESS... We ALL send glancing thoughts to the grid... It's what others
    " Think " that IS the others you speak of...

Sammy, I would also refer you to Lightbeings post below... You need to understand how it works...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post8400

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Hey Tango!!!

I am starting to reeeeeeealy wonder who the "others" could actually be?!
    Last edited by Tango; 12th April 2010 at 19:20.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Sounds like some Wayne Dyer I've read and listened to on MP3.

I'm off to follow your link.

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I not only believe it would happened, I knew it would happen and right now I am literally dripping in diamonds and gold. My intent: FAIRNESS.

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well... You make sure you come back and let me know, Instead... Let Me know when you've made
    a change in your life. I heard from one's on the other forum. How they just couldn't help themselves.
    Their Life was damaged, because of someone else... The BLAME GAME... Me, I think WE take charge
    of our own lives... Our, INTENT... To Succeed... If, you hang with others that are Negative minded... The
    Law Attraction will bring you what you want...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by instead (here)
    Sounds like some Wayne Dyer I've read and listened to on MP3.

I'm off to follow your link.
    Last edited by Tango; 12th April 2010 at 01:55.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you, for your post on the Tango forum... MBee, I'm glad you found the Key, Glancing thoughts, of success... All, during the day... Night... don't give your strength away...

" Pay it Forward " don't keep it quiet... Share, your story and HOW YOU DID IT...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I not only believe it would happened, I knew it would happen and right now I am literally dripping in diamonds and gold. My intent: FAIRNESS.
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Tango; 12th April 2010 at 00:14.

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

How did I do it? By being very clear on what was fair in the situation, being consistant, using common thought (Yes, I got my fair share.) constantly (make it a habit). Ramtha taught to make a card so I did with the word FAIR on it. I made the card the same day I realized the stepfamily was planning on stealing 100%. Also, FEELING, what it is like to get fairness, feel it in your bones. And, consider the consequences of getting fairness and be willing to accept that or not. Think what you want ALL THE WAY THROUGH and consider every angle. You know the old saying, be careful what you pray for, you just might get it. I also used anger as energy by turning it into a white light and shining it on them. FAIR was a 50/50 split.

Edit: I also put in a lot of effort to get legal stuff done. I find I don't get much by not taking action, It takes intent, focused thought and action.
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 12th April 2010 at 01:08.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

But, the question is: Who, IS running Your life... How did you get to be You... SPIRITUALITY, mean.

I've been in ego so strongly today that I can feel it. Spontaneous outbursts of joy, ego loves it, it feels good. Spirit feels lovingly like a parent. Ego is like a willful child wanting it's way. When it's good, it's good... Today is the day I got to take home my sparkles.

#1 From the background my spirit runs my life (spirit expressing through ego, mind, and body). But right out in front on this plane, it's ego. Ego is so strong (learn to control/manipulate the ego and you control the spirit to a point, that's why trickery is needed). But I digress, who running the show?, the producer of course(me/spirit) and I am the star(me/ego/person). Did that make any sense?

#2 I guess on one level it is conscious choice, I got to be ME (the ego/person I express thru) by choosing, by planning and design by me/spirit. Come on help me out here.

Just rambling....

Edit: Now I'll go watch that video....
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 12th April 2010 at 01:46.

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

MBee,

Once again... Thank you for posting... see... I like straight shooters... Very True... Your spirit DOES run your Life... As I said ' Its those glancing thoughts all day... all night...
    NO Hard thinking... Demanding... Just, continuous thought... and, there it is in front of you... The Conscious mind CONTROLLING the Sub-Conscious mind... Heart Rate...
    Joy... Love it... Easy, glancing thoughts...

# 1... Do, You make sense... ? Perfectly... " We ARE the Conduits..." (the producer's and the LEAD Actor)... We ARE the Creators aren't we...? And, once again YOU PROVE IT... Thank you...

# 2... Help you Out... Honey, your doing Fine... Without any help from me... The ONLY thing I could add... Is, to Keep the thoughts, as a constant ' glancing thoughts ' always resident in your mind...

I didn't think you were rambling... Have you seen some of the threads on the forum... SEE... I, get 'REAL' tired of 'what I call' the... W O W.... Threads... Only meant to make you go... WoW... I, can't
    believe, she, wrote that... Wow... That was REALLY stupid... I'm only interested in the one's that TEACH someone something or make me Laugh out Loud...

You, write on the Tango Forum... All you want... I Think, your doing Fine... I have a button for the trouble makers, posts... Lightbeing and I are Not afraid to USE IT...

Trooly,

Tango

But, the question is: Who, IS running Your life... How did you get to be You... SPIRITUALITY, mean.

I've been in ego so strongly today that I can feel it. Spontaneous outbursts of joy, ego loves it, it feels good. Spirit feels lovingly like a parent. Ego is like a willful child wanting it's way. When it's good, it's good... Today is the day I got to take home my sparkles.

#1 From the background my spirit runs my life (spirit expressing through ego, mind, and body). But right out in front on this plane, it's ego. Ego is so strong (learn to control/manipulate the ego and you control the spirit to a point, that's why trickery is needed). But I digress, who running the show?, the producer of course(me/spirit) and I am the star(me/ego/person). Did that make any sense?

#2 I guess on one level it is conscious choice, I got to be ME (the ego/person I express thru) by choosing, by planning and design by me/spirit. Come on help me out here.

Just rambling....

Edit: Now I'll go watch that video....
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Tango; 12th April 2010 at 19:24.

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

allow only those things, in 100% alignment with your missions, your purposes, and, your tasks - and, make sure,
    it is your higher self/essence/and, monad - the 7th/8th/and, 9th density aspects of you - that are running your show

disallow-anything, that is NOT in that alignment

you are to be, the captain of your ship

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree with your words Susan... But, you have to understand... I try to help all of them...

I was just told in a stern way a couple of weeks ago, by Lightbeing, That, I can't help them all....

the truth sometimes, really, hurts... They, have to be responsible for themselves, also.

Thank you, for posting this, Susan... You DO WRITE words of Wisdom...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by THE eXchanger (here)
    allow only those things, in 100% alignment with your missions, your purposes, and, your tasks - and, make sure,
    it is your higher self/essence/and, monad - the 7th/8th/and, 9th density aspects of you - that are running your show

disallow-anything, that is NOT in that alignment

you are to be, the captain of your ship

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

How did I do it? By being very clear on what was fair in the situation, being consistant, using common thought...I also put in a lot of effort to get legal stuff done. I find I don't get much by not taking action, It takes intent, focused thought and action.
    Tango: I'll jump in at your invitation.

First, I wanted to give MargueriteBee the utmost credit for discovering and expressing to us the key to it all. The "Action" part. You can create intention, but if you sit back and wait for "it" to happen, and don't DO anything, the plan sits idle in Spirit. Here's my example: (Apologies that my story is highly personal, but it's my best example!)

I found myself single and over 50. After hanging out with myself for about three years, I decided I wanted a male companion with whom to share my wealth, my zest for life, and my cooking skills, among other things. I have been trained by the best with a little extra help along the way: Thanks, Don Miguel Ruiz, Amari Magdalena (in person curanderisma), Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra. My desire was to become what Don Miguel calls a Master of Intention.

So, anyway, I made up an intention outline. This man must live nearby, must be kind, attractive to me, etc. etc. I made sure that I intended to discover a man who had (grown) children and an understanding of the responsibility involved. The list was long, detailed, and balanced, in that I requested to meet a man who needed me as much as I needed him.

I did not sit back and wait to magically meet this guy. This is where most people stop the flow. I asked, "How will I meet this man, what steps do I take, tell me in a dream." Well, I dreamed of matches for several nights. Wooden matches in boxes. Matchbooks. Matches being struck and flames growing large. I thought, WTF is this all about. It took me a couple of weeks of vivid dreams to figure out the message. Match.com. The dating site! How simple was that? Anyway, I went on the site, joined up (gulp, my father had an absolute fit) and started browsing photos. My daughter who was 12 at the time looked over my shoulder one evening and suddenly shrieked: "That's him, that's the one, write to him right now." It was David. We have been joyously together for about four years, married for three years. . .

Moral of the story...take action, don't wait for what you want to fall from the sky. Pray, intend, and most important, give thanks in advance. And, listen to your children. Their souls could be older and wiser than yours.

14. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

What a wonderful story, lindabaker, thanks for sharing it!

Love

Carmen

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Linda.... Honey, I loved your story. I hope some of the other members appreciate our experiences... and, can learn from them. Everyone, has the abilities...

they just forgot how to use them... The supposed elite are NOT happy with the internet and this information coming out... And, its coming out from so many

Many directions... Not just me... It can't be stopped this time... We can stop a storms... earthquakes... Haarp CAN BE STOPPED with thought... And, we will let one's

Like Celine " Laugh to herself ". OK... I, got to get back to trimming my Bonsai plants... You, have an open invitation to Post on the Tango Forum, a sub-forum of

the Project Avalon Community NOW, on a NEW Server...

Trooly,

Tango

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What a beautiful story Linda, thank you.

Tango, I've been thinking on this for awhile now: The closer we get to 2012 the more distractions we are served up. It's like tptb knew what was coming and lined all their ducks up in a row. Everything is set up to be a distraction, what from? From ourselves, our abilities that are getting stronger. To make us focus on what they want to happen. They USE us to make it so. Get the creators to focus on the negative and that's what you get.

I've decided to focus on one positive item: Truth. Truth in my personal life and truth around the world. It's already happening...

It is easy being truthful and my action is to be so, and to insist on truth from everyone I know.
    Last edited by Tango; 27th April 2010 at 23:42.

+ Reply to Thread