+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Then put all of this discord and division to rest and have Corey AGE-REGRESSED!
    Well, here's a question no-one's ever thought to ask.

When Corey was returned to the present day after his 20-and-back adventures, were his 20-year-old CLOTHES also age-regressed — undamaged with no holes, tears or patches?

Or was he wearing different clothes? (If so, you'd think he'd have preserved those.)

Or was he returned naked, like the Terminator? (At least James Cameron thought that through...)

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (6th August 2017), Billy (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Clear Light (6th August 2017), drneglector (17th August 2017), East Sun (6th August 2017), Flash (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), Harley (6th August 2017), Hervé (6th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2017), Inversion (6th August 2017), Jad (7th August 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (28th February 2018), Magnus (7th August 2017), Matthew (24th August 2017), meeradas (7th September 2017), Milo (6th August 2017), muxfolder (7th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Nick Matkin (3rd September 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Omni (8th August 2017), Paprika (6th August 2017), RunningDeer (7th August 2017), Shadowself (6th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), Spiral (6th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

Maybe he came back with no shoes and that would answer plenty of questions David Paulides has from Missing 411. Lol
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2017), janette (13th August 2017), Kristin (6th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), RunningDeer (7th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hey Bill, he would have only been out of his clothes for 15 minutes or so? I expect, IF it really is how he says, I can easily imagine it was maybe the same folk that would have been on the same shift that sent him, when he returned. Or something similar. So there was no need to store them or anything. He would have been away about the time it takes to have a shower. They could have been folded up and sat on a bench for that time. No need for new kit. I expect he would have arrived back in the nuddie or with a generic hospital gown if "they" were that thoughtful. I doubt they were, that thoughtful. Or maybe something like, he had to be naked with no metals or other materials that may make the tech malfunction, like when you have an MRI, no metals.
    Last edited by findingneo; 9th August 2017 at 03:45. Reason: Because I want to. :)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Belief systems and documents and qualifications can only do so much to prove, disprove or support. Sometimes the only proof is the human that had that experience. If the nature of the question is outside "normal" methods of qualification, perhaps the answers could be found even in part, by researching outside the normal.
    Last edited by findingneo; 9th August 2017 at 04:24.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2017), pabranno (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Hey Bill, he would have only been out of his clothes for 15 minutes or so? I expect, IF it really is how he says, I can easily imagine it was maybe the same folk that would have been on the same shift that sent him, when he returned. Or something similar. So there was no need to store them or anything. He would have been away about the time it takes to have a shower. They could have been folded up and sat on a bench for that time. No need for new kit. I expect he would have arrived back in the nuddie or with a generic hospital gown if "they" were that thoughtful. I doubt they were, that thoughtful. Or maybe something like, he had to be naked with no metals or other materials that may make the tech malfunction, like when you have an MRI, no metals.
    Well, think it through carefully. Was he abducted out of his clothes, then arriving naked on Mars, with his regular clothes and shoes left lying on his bedroom floor? If so, he'd have arrived naked (or in a flimsy gown) back in his room a few minutes later, and one would have thought he might have remembered that — even if he was mind-wiped BEFORE he was transported back. One has to consider the logical sequencing very carefully.

And, I challenge you. How would you put together this happening more than once, without getting the timelines tangled in an impossible pretzel? That's a serious metaphysical question.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (17th August 2017), Mike (10th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

And — a PS to my last. I'd actually consider it more credible if his soul/spirit was lifted out of his body, he inhabited a clone body elsewhere for 20 years in some other reality, and then was re-injected back into his sleeping human body.

That by-passes the 'age regression' impossibility. And I'd assert that is an impossibility.

It's an impossibility because Corey claims the supposed technology was SO exact that he was regressed to EXACTLY, INDISTINGUISHABLY what he looked like and WAS like 20 years earlier — no scars, no wear and tear on joints, no metabolic changes, not the slightest degeneration of organ function, no neural degeneration, no change in hormone balance, no hair loss, no loss of skin elasticity.

He'd FEEL, and LOOK IN THE MIRROR, 100% EXACTLY the same. So much so, he felt absolutely no difference.

That's impossible. That'd not be advanced technology. That'd be fairy-dust magic.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd September 2017), findingneo (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), GoingOn (3rd September 2017), Hervé (9th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th August 2017), Matthew (24th August 2017), Milo (9th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), uzn (9th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Sometimes the only proof is the human that had that experience.
    Yes. I have a personal story, 100% subjective and unprovable, that makes Corey's claims look tame. I can even support it with 9 hours of regression, all recorded on audio.

But only a few people know about it, I doubt if I'll ever share it publicly, I don't urge even my closest friends to believe it, I don't understand it fully myself, I have a bunch of unanswered questions, not all of it makes sense, and I'm not seeking to earn any money from it.

That's the difference.

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (27th January 2021), anandacate (17th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), Daozen (9th August 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd September 2017), drneglector (17th August 2017), findingneo (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), GoingOn (3rd September 2017), gord (9th August 2017), Harley (9th August 2017), Hervé (9th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th August 2017), Jad (9th August 2017), Jake (10th August 2017), Matthew (24th August 2017), meeradas (7th September 2017), Milo (9th August 2017), naochan (9th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), pabranno (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), uzn (9th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And — a PS to my last. I'd actually consider it more credible if his soul/spirit was lifted out of his body, he inhabited a clone body elsewhere for 20 years in some other reality, and then was re-injected back into his sleeping human body.

That by-passes the 'age regression' impossibility. And I'd assert that is an impossibility.

It's an impossibility because Corey claims the supposed technology was SO exact that he was regressed to EXACTLY, INDISTINGUISHABLY what he looked like and WAS like 20 years earlier — no scars, no wear and tear on joints, no metabolic changes, not the slightest degeneration of organ function, no neural degeneration, no change in hormone balance, no hair loss, no loss of skin elasticity.

He'd FEEL, and LOOK IN THE MIRROR, 100% EXACTLY the same. So much so, he felt absolutely no difference.

That's impossible. That'd not be advanced technology. That'd be fairy-dust magic.
    I really don't understand this age-regression claim from Corey Goode.

If every single cell in his body "age-regressed" exactly back to the "kidnapping" point, how would he ever be able to remember it?
    There would be no memories to recover. They simply wouldn't exist.

Or wouldn't his brain cells be age regressed? I have a hard time understanding this outrageous claim.

He shouldn't be able to know he was part of a 20 year and back program, unless someone provided documentation, to show he in fact was part of 20 year & back program. Documentation, which he would have already shared if it really existed.

Or do I have age-regression all wrong? Can someone please explain the science behind age-regression of this type? Not referring to the physiological term.

I cannot stop scratching my scalp on this one.
    Last edited by Milo; 9th August 2017 at 05:45.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    Or do I have age-regression all wrong? Can someone please explain the science behind age-regression of this type?
    There isn't any... or else Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller (who recently died) would still be running around like spring chickens. (And Hillary Clinton, too.)

There may be some advanced technology to slow aging down a little... but not to reverse it. It's biologically impossible for a hundred reasons. The laws of entropy alone prohibit that.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), drneglector (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), GoingOn (3rd September 2017), Hervé (9th August 2017), Kristin (9th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Paprika (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Well, think it through carefully. Was he abducted out of his clothes, then arriving naked on Mars, with his regular clothes and shoes left lying on his bedroom floor? If so, he'd have arrived naked (or in a flimsy gown) back in his room a few minutes later, and one would have thought he might have remembered that — even if he was mind-wiped BEFORE he was transported back. One has to consider the logical sequencing very carefully.

And, I challenge you. How would you put together this happening more than once, without getting the timelines tangled in an impossible pretzel? That's a serious metaphysical question.
    This requires more marijuana and Jack in the Box Munchie meals before it can be answered.

It's the kind of inquiry more fun read in a Cheech and Chong voice anyway. No, seriously. Try it.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

avid (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd September 2017), findingneo (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), Griff (10th August 2017), Jake (10th August 2017), janette (13th August 2017), jcocks (27th August 2017), Kristin (9th August 2017), Magnus (11th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Oh, I had missed that challenge, but funny man Whiskey picked up on it

I have to say it is maybe a few years since I listened or read about how Corey was taken, so I don't remember the details. Was there a stop off between his childhood bedroom and Mars? Like via a way station, stargate, bathroom or something? Or was it straight onto a shuttle and off to Mars? I don't recall the details, sorry. I could go and frantically swat, but I figure you may be the sort of person that if we were talking Star Trek, you could speak Clingon.

Also, I can't help feeling the details don't matter. But of course I would say that if I don't know the details.
    I also feel that even if I did know them, it would make no difference. Not really.

I am not saying that I would not prefer proof, and I am certainly not willing to believe in a Sphere Being Alliance without it. Does that mean it did not happen? I have no idea.

It is a subject that is dividing folk. Those willing to believe without proof, and those who want proof. Some, any proof, at least.

Is there something more to it? I am just wondering what is being missed while all the attention is on the bells and whistles?
    Last edited by findingneo; 9th August 2017 at 22:18.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I always wondered why they would go through all the trouble with that? Why not just have the person killed after their service. People are abducted all the time and never return.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

Chester (9th August 2017), findingneo (9th August 2017), Franny (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I have to say it is maybe a few years since I listened or read about how Corey was taken, so I don't remember the details.
    No, you didn't miss a thing. He never supplied any details, at any stage. He just copied what limited amount had emerged many years earlier from Michael Relfe's documented regression sessions, and never added any further clarification of his own.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), findingneo (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), Jake (10th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    Or do I have age-regression all wrong? Can someone please explain the science behind age-regression of this type?
    There isn't any... or else Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller (who recently died) would still be running around like spring chickens. (And Hillary Clinton, too.)

There may be some advanced technology to slow aging down a little... but not to reverse it. It's biologically impossible for a hundred reasons. The laws of entropy alone prohibit that.

^^^ Pharrell Williams.

IMO you can't use the old age of Hilary, D.Rockerfeller and Kissinger to disprove the existence of anti-aging tech. I can see your logic, but:

- They might not be high enough up the totem pole to have access to anti-aging technology. Public frontmen are still relatively low down the scale.
    - They may be so disgusted with themselves that they want to die.
    - They may be used to entering and exiting a body every 80 years.

There are more than a few celebs who stay suspiciously young. Avalon itself is home to a lot of public domain longevity research. I agree that true age-reversal is tough, but it's not impossble.
    Last edited by Daozen; 9th August 2017 at 16:12.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th August 2017), Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Chester (9th August 2017), findingneo (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), Magnus (11th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (9th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I'm not a CG follower. I listened to some of what he had to say on Cosmic Disclosure, but I don't understand that particular claim either. Did he say he was teleported, traveled in time or both?

With a few of my OBEs, I wonder if I actually experienced teleportation and time travel. Whether they involved going to locations within what we call the physical universe, I don't know. They could have been locations in a parallel universe or timeline. In these experiences, I would say I felt like I was a different version of myself, younger, possibly. And I never returned from these experiences with physical signs (bodily or clothing) of being somewhere else, save for two occasions (mentioned before in other threads): one, still smelling and tasting some kind of fumes, like jet fuel fumes, and then another when I had some sort of strange object wedged in the top of my skull.

My thoughts are maybe there is something more to it; perhaps it is something that we or CG don't know because of where we are in our understanding of how consciousness works and what reality is.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Daozen (9th August 2017), findingneo (11th August 2017), Jake (10th August 2017), jcocks (27th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Belief systems and documents and qualifications can only do so much to prove, disprove or support. Sometimes the only proof is the human that had that experience. If the nature of the question is outside "normal" methods of qualification, perhaps the answers could be found even in part, by researching outside the normal.
    Note that Goode could very well be fooled or he could be aware that he is substituting their potential experiences for actual ones. It's your call. My call (and the opinion of others) is Goode is confusing probable parallel realities with this physical reality. His embellishments are conscious actions to enhance his story regardless, he's responsible for those bits of contrived disinformation.

31. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have thought about the parallel reality possibility myself Mr ET, but I have insufficient info to to think it is more one than the other. What made you choose that name and avatar BTW if yo don't mind me asking? Ta.

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have thought about the parallel reality possibility myself Mr ET, but I have insufficient info to to think it is more one than the other. What made you choose that name and avatar BTW if yo don't mind me asking? Ta.
    The name comes from a few of my client/colleagues as they understand the length of time and the effort in the extraterrestrial arena I have spent. Before that, in the 80s, I was known as Mr. Spirit. The avatar I stole from Google Images.

33. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Mr ET. Interesting that you should be known by others as both Mister ET and Mr. Spirit. Have you ever had a look at how they might connect? P.S. I won't tell google.

34. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I think lots of interesting morsels can be gleaned from all personal experiences and thoughts expressed here, even if no one fully understands what is going on. I doubt we have enough morsels out there yet to get a very clear picture of what happened, but I agree we can't just go by what we already know. There are many things any of us are not privy to, even the most knowledgeable, surely. And there may be info some folk here know about this, that they can't share. We can just think of the probabilities from our relatively primitive experiences, because I imagine we are more like the indigenous species, who still sees the mysterious from a more primitive perspective, but think we are quite advanced, and be aware that there are more than likely, more probabilities than we know exist, or even think of. If we talk about them though, we can think of the things we do think we know, or can imagine, from all different perspectives, and that always shines the light on different stuff for each of us. I think putting our heads together is like making an extended computer. We all are compartmentalized by our own bubble of awareness and experiences, but hearing what others have to say is like accessing other parts of our own brain that until the interaction, is dormant. Even incorrect stuff can shed light on stuff. I really like doing this, because the interaction produces more than the sum of our parts.

Lady M, I don't actually doubt OBE's can take you to any time and any place, accessing the same sorts of things that remote viewing and a past life regression does. With just the intent on where you want to go, or where you are taken by that part of yourself you are most often not aware of or connect with. And I was wondering if perhaps he had mistaken another dimension or parallel with this one. Some of it might all seem solid if you can't see the next dimension. I don't know. I'm sure you have a few clues in what you write about it, even when you don't know it.

Sometimes I wonder if it is something like Avatar.Then again I have observed other folk talking about personal experience that suggest it is 3D. So many possibilities, often in the most unnoticed places, rather than those in the limelight.
    Last edited by findingneo; 11th August 2017 at 01:50.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (11th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast