+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Thanks Mr ET. Interesting that you should be known by others as both Mister ET and Mr. Spirit. Have you ever had a look at how they might connect? P.S. I won't tell google.
    For me, it was the proper progression, illumination by steps. Beginning with a thorough examination of physical mediumship of the evidential variety e.g. Leslie Flint, the fact of the 'afterlife' became irrefutable. Once you realize that you are truly, literally, an eternal, infinite being, then all things become possible.

The 'jump' to the study of ET was a small bridge to cross and an easy one to validate. It is the same investigation, i.e. looking for the evidence that proves the identity of the ET and applying their life lessons, to find that they work beautifully.

All of the evidence above is available to anyone with an open heart and curious mind...and an internet connection.

2. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    There are more than a few celebs who stay suspiciously young. Avalon itself is home to a lot of public domain longevity research. I agree that true age-reversal is tough, but it's not impossble.
    Isn't soul transfer technology - where they clone a younger body of you and transfer your soul into it, a form of age regression by another name?

It also solves the problem of memory continuity, although it's not been proven where memory resides - it very probably lays outside the body in a field of some sort (soul etc.).

Linda Moulton Howe talks about abductees who have undergone soul transfers.

As to why the elites don't do this age regression/soul transfer? Well if they did then people would really suspect something that is not consensus reality is truly going on. They need to age into their 80s, 90s and beyond and possibly die. Lord knows where their souls are after death or alleged death? Very probably in their children and/or successors.
    Last edited by chris_walker; 13th August 2017 at 13:59.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st September 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    There are more than a few celebs who stay suspiciously young. Avalon itself is home to a lot of public domain longevity research. I agree that true age-reversal is tough, but it's not impossble.
    Isn't soul transfer technology - where they clone a younger body of you and transfer your soul into it, a form of age regression by another name?

It also solves the problem of memory continuity, although it's not been proven where memory resides - it very probably lays outside the body in a field of some sort (soul etc.).

As to why the elites don't do this age regression/soul transfer? Well if they did then people would really suspect something that is not consensus reality is truly going on. They need to age into their 80s, 90s and beyond and possibly die. Lord knows where their souls are after death or alleged death? Very probably in their children and/or successors.
    If our DNA and other components of our bodies (AKA biological computers or avatars) were programmed to constrain longevity, maybe there is no way around the aging and death processes, even for the elite. If those at the very top of the pyramid know what truly exists outside of our physical reality, aging and death may be of no consequence to them. They can probably still operate effectively, perhaps more so, from that other reality.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Daozen (13th August 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Among the many questions is Corey making this up , did he experience
    it or was he dreaming ? I'm rewatching the movie Inception and the
    concept of creating a reality in a dream world seems to fit. Maths
    is not my strong point but there was an interesting time equation,
    I presume made up by the writers ? I expect someone has mentioned
    this on the many threads ?

In the film, Nolan gives his character a pseudo-scientific speech on
    relative temporality about dream states (to which "Eames" said
    he doesn't like math).

This time ratio is constant between states. This make Cobb able to
    calculate the "when" of the kicks to get back awake in real life.
    •Real world : 10 hours
    •1st layer : 10 x 20 => 200 hours => 8 days and 7 hours (about a week)
    •2nd layer : 10 x 20 x 20 => 4,000 hours => 166,67 days (almost six months)
    •3rd layer : 10 X 20 x 20 x 20 = 80,000 hours => 3,333.33 days => 111,11
    months => 9,26 years (almost 10 years)

Source...
    https://scifi.stackexchange.com/ques...n-in-inception
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3-a58Wt2tk
    ===============================================

Earlier I was looking at some old Sci -fi u'tube clips and the TV series
    Star Gate had a second gate placed in Antartica by the ancients.

Beta gate

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...rctic_Stargate

Also there is a character from Star Trek Enterprise from the future
    named Daniel which reminds me David Wilcock who uses the
    Scy-fy - science cross over analogy a lot in his work , and I believe
    there is much to it as one drives the other thru ideas and innovation.
    There are many analogies if you are interested in both subjects I find.
    Which has made it the perfect place to hide ideas in plain sight while
    sowing the seeds in the myriad of books ,tv shows, movies and now
    forums and u'tubes on the web.....ie The Science of Star Trek.

Daniels Reveal That He Is From 900 Years In The Future
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5HXgP_IwI

I don't know if a galactic federation or similar organisation exists
    but from all the witness testimony and material and the ever
    expanding exo planet discoveries etc I find it very plausible
    that a SSP exists and ET's are bounty full and we are probably
    genetically related to some of them.....I have said this before
    and just felt in the mood to say it again before I go to bed....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th August 2017 at 23:16.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Certainly Mr Et, I was just curious how far you went with that connection. You have answered that for me, thank you.

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Certainly Mr Et, I was just curious how far you went with that connection. You have answered that for me, thank you.
    Thank you for your co-creation, sir or madam.

10. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't know how to do that blue box thingy Mr ET where you copy and paste, but thank you too.

11. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

findingneo - you just click on "Reply with Quote" at the bottom of the post you want to quote

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Ewan (24th August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #29
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

What bothers me, well more intriguing really: 20 and back three times in a row - would Corey 1 work with Coreys 2 and 3 from the onset or would these three versions of him be kept separate, unknowing of the others? Would Corey 2 have the memories of Corey 1, how about Corey 3 - if they live and work simultaneously, would they not share their experiences all the time or only at the end? Apparently they didn't as Corey only now has come out with the extra 40 years - not unlike tv-marketing: not only have I done it once or twice, but three times! It has to be true then.

Whole lot of timey-wimey dilemmas to work out there.

UT

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Ivanhoe (1st September 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)

Good point Chris. Kissinger and Rockerfeller et al can't live past 100, or we'd know something was amiss.

Soul transfer into a new cloned body is probably one of the 'easiest' ways to acheive immortality. What is Pharell William's father called? Pharoah. Pharrell could mean little Pharoah. Rubbing it right in our faces again.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

chris_walker (28th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Oh cool! Thanks Callista.

18. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

This one intrigues me. It was a big strike against his credibility, this 20 and back again scenario. Why would someone claim such a ludicrous event, while already spinning a phantasmagorical yarn? That conundrum stuck in my mind. Why would he declare such an impossible thing happened?

A few good solutions were suggested above. Each with flaws.

After mulling this one over I finally remembered a way his story could be explained.

It is the steady state theory of the universe, in which the universe is created spontaneously anew each instant giving the illusion of solidity and continuity by the seamless progression of newly created universes. Even Einstein gave this theory consideration and found it valid. In such a reality, there are no true laws of physics, just the apparent continuity which is really only relative. (Very simplistic interpretation, with extrapolations, but mostly accurate).

The added bonus of this theory is that it supports the assertion of the mystics, who universally proclaim that, "There is only now." In the reality as postulated by the steady state theory, it literally is true - there is only now...and now...and now...

Therefore, Corey could have been swept up in a loop of creation that sent him on his journey, while the rest of us blinked or sneezed, and then been suddenly transported back through another loop in reality and recreated as a child a few seconds older than when he left. Simple really.

Perfectly plausible explanation without the need for avatars or soul transfers!

And, of course, the cloths are then a moot point - they are also recreated anew.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And — a PS to my last. I'd actually consider it more credible if his soul/spirit was lifted out of his body, he inhabited a clone body elsewhere for 20 years in some other reality, and then was re-injected back into his sleeping human body.

That by-passes the 'age regression' impossibility. And I'd assert that is an impossibility.

It's an impossibility because Corey claims the supposed technology was SO exact that he was regressed to EXACTLY, INDISTINGUISHABLY what he looked like and WAS like 20 years earlier — no scars, no wear and tear on joints, no metabolic changes, not the slightest degeneration of organ function, no neural degeneration, no change in hormone balance, no hair loss, no loss of skin elasticity.

He'd FEEL, and LOOK IN THE MIRROR, 100% EXACTLY the same. So much so, he felt absolutely no difference.

That's impossible. That'd not be advanced technology. That'd be fairy-dust magic.
    As much as I think Coreys' story is a pack of lies I beg to differ Bill.

IF ( and it's a big IF ) they can ever manage to teleport a being then an exact "copy" could be held in the "buffer" or "cache" as pure telemetry information of that person for as long as needed - even 20 years without change. That might be a possible way however memories - is another question.
    Corey says it's done with drugs and a time machine basically - so I don't buy it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Noelle (17th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #34
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was pondering time travel last night (as one does) and the whole Corey '20 and back' scenario threw up many thoughts.

What struck me most about his story/situation there was that if he was transported as a child then what would happen back on planet earth? Would it be that day to day life would carry one as normal for 20 years? ie births, deaths etc, so that when his mission was finished he would return back and be regressed, but so would everyone else on the planet have to be. People who had died in the preceding 20 years would have to come back to life, people who were born in the 20 years would cease to exist.

Am I missing some part of the regression theory?, does the whole planet enter a period of stasis when 1 individual is taken away for a 20 year mission?, is an alternate time line or dimension of reality created once 1 person has been returned?, are there many others doing the '20 and back' missions and what is their effect when returned and age regressed?

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Noelle (24th August 2017), radeev (19th February 2018), Shannon (25th August 2017), WalterBosley (28th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by moriarty (here)
    What struck me most about his story/situation there was that if he was transported as a child then what would happen back on planet earth? Would it be that day to day life would carry one as normal for 20 years? ie births, deaths etc, so that when his mission was finished he would return back and be regressed, but so would everyone else on the planet have to be.
    A three-dimensional analogy to the four-dimensional time travel thing.

If you leave home and drive 20 miles down the highway — and then turn around and come back — the folks at home have just continued as normal. They didn't travel anywhere.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (24th August 2017), Chester (3rd September 2017), moriarty (25th August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Noelle (24th August 2017), Shannon (25th August 2017), uzn (25th August 2017), WalterBosley (28th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

That is definitely something to be considered when pondering this subject.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Chester (3rd September 2017), moriarty (31st August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017)

28. Link to Post #37
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And — a PS to my last. I'd actually consider it more credible if his soul/spirit was lifted out of his body, he inhabited a clone body elsewhere for 20 years in some other reality, and then was re-injected back into his sleeping human body.

That by-passes the 'age regression' impossibility. And I'd assert that is an impossibility.

It's an impossibility because Corey claims the supposed technology was SO exact that he was regressed to EXACTLY, INDISTINGUISHABLY what he looked like and WAS like 20 years earlier — no scars, no wear and tear on joints, no metabolic changes, not the slightest degeneration of organ function, no neural degeneration, no change in hormone balance, no hair loss, no loss of skin elasticity.

He'd FEEL, and LOOK IN THE MIRROR, 100% EXACTLY the same. So much so, he felt absolutely no difference.

That's impossible. That'd not be advanced technology. That'd be fairy-dust magic.
    As much as I think Coreys' story is a pack of lies I beg to differ Bill.

IF ( and it's a big IF ) they can ever manage to teleport a being then an exact "copy" could be held in the "buffer" or "cache" as pure telemetry information of that person for as long as needed - even 20 years without change. That might be a possible way however memories - is another question.
    Corey says it's done with drugs and a time machine basically - so I don't buy it.
    Problem/big issue with such a model is that if the returning guy is brought back 100% the same as when they left, then they would not have any physical neural connections that were formed over 20 years...and therefore, no memory of anything. Thus no story.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st September 2017), Flash (1st September 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017), thunder24 (1st September 2017), Ultima Thule (1st September 2017)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Another conundrum is that he is still in the future, serving his last tour of duty, by my maths. So presumably, if he has memories of his past missions, he would remember how all this pans out right? No need to get his feathers ruffled by any dark alliance, excuse the pun. He would remember how it all ended, I wonder why he never mentions anything that happened or will yet happen in our future, that would shut up us nay Sayers now wouldn't it.

He could mention anything, nothing secret or confidential of course, something boring, a natural event of some kind, there must be a few to pick from over the next ten to fifteen years, the terrible recent floods in Texas, his home state, being a good example...

Also, seeing as his feathered friends choose not to support him in any physical way, either with any evidence of their existence or financially with some rare elements, metals or objects that he could sell, but do support the idea of him making comics, TV shows and doing the symposium circuit to finance their important message through his disclosure, why doesn't he bet on something that he knows will happen in the future, something with unlikely odds?

Unless he can't remember anything at all of importance happening, in which case, there's nothing to worry about.. Lol.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 1st September 2017 at 06:14.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), Franny (1st September 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017), radeev (19th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #39
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Joe, Nasu - brilliant observations.

UT

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017)

34. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Confession: Soul flipping or inducing Walk-ins is definitely part of my reality the past 28 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast