Thread: TROIKA Group | Remote Viewing Projects

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default TROIKA Group | Remote Viewing Projects

The TROIKA Group, formerly the State of Reality, is comprised of two remote viewers, Brett Stuart and Kahn Ali, dedicated to uncovering the mysteries of our time. They've completed three projects so far:The most significant of their projects is the Nazca Mummy one, because not only was there feedback, but it was not known to either Brett or Kahn until after the sessions were completed.

A timeline of the Nazca Mummy project and its aftermath can be found on their newsletter, which you can subscribe to here:

1) On June 29 - We executed a blind Remote Viewing session on the first Nazca Mummy, named Maria. Episode 1 had recently aired June 20th on Gaia.com, and we decided to add it to our blind targeting pool to determine if this socially trending topic was fake or real. Update 2 of the series was released around the end of June. None of the updates include anything about a 'baby skeleton'.

After repeated Remote Viewing deep-dives and data cross-checking sessions, we concluded that Maria was pregnant near the time of her death, and that a baby had been removed from her womb, which would likely be found nearby at the discovery site.

Additionally, peculiar shaped crystals would also be discovered near the throat of the mummies, which was related with something far more sinister at the Tomb that we've yet to publicly release due to its bizarre and potentially dangerous implications.

2) On July 1st - We sent an email out to several parties that we believed might find our Remote Viewing data intriguing, which led to a number of 'behind-closed-door' discussions about the work.

3) From July 1st to End July - We continued pursuing other targets of interest, not making much of our findings, as it was business as usual for us at the TROIKA Group. With RV, we can access information about almost anything one can imagine - consciousness hackers exploring the infinite database that describes our world. We continued recording our podcasts and produced detailed artwork to go along with the Nazca Mummy Remote Viewing results (More to come!)

4) Around July 25th - We waited, recorded our podcast and completed our video, which we shared out on Facebook. Around this same time, Gaia launched updates which confirmed the existence of baby Skeleton and much more.

5) Since July 30 - We've done more Remote Viewing work to validate our findings and have a made a few more key discoveries which we will share on the John. B. Wells show.

On July 31, they appeared on Fade to Black to discuss the findings of this project.

On August 12, they appeared on Caravan to Midnight, the John B. Wells show, to share some new findings, like how one of the words that popped up in a session was "Nephilim." They also announced that they will be doing further RV work on the Nazca Mummy to determine where this civilization came from and who Maria's husband was. This will be done over the course of the next month.

As a side note, I have been told that they are in the process of gathering data for a new Antarctica project. They will presumably be releasing the data in the coming weeks or months.

This is a fantastic group to follow if you're interested in remote viewing, which I certainly am.

Links:
    Homepage: https://www.troikarv.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TROIKARV/
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/remoteviewing
    Steemit: https://steemit.com/@troikarv.com

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

anandacate (16th August 2017), Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), ceetee9 (15th August 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Flash (18th December 2017), fourty-two (15th August 2017), Lefty Dave (14th August 2017), mab777 (14th August 2017), Miaspri (15th August 2017), Noelle (13th August 2017), onevoice (13th August 2017), sdv (14th August 2017), toppy (14th August 2017), triquetra (18th December 2017), wnlight (14th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: TROIKA Group | Remote Viewing Projects

I'd also like to leave this here. This is a summary of the data that was released on their Nazca Mummy podcast. This comes directly from their Nazca Mummy report. I'm only copying it here because this portion of the report is derived from freely available information.
    Maria was a simple-minded, naive nymphlike being who exuded sexuality and had a sense for adventure. Maria fell in love with a human, which was strictly forbidden by the rules of her society. She was largely naive about the consequences and didn’t think about the implications. Why was this such a big deal? Maria became pregnant, which was soon discovered by others in her society. Maria belonged to a misogynistic culture, that trampled on her rights as a female. There was a paternalistic righteousness about what she could do with her body. Her pregnancy was in stark disobedience and an element of religious law was found to have been broken. Appearing before the elders, she was met with the harshest of sentences. The elders struggled with the ramifications of her actions because they could not allow the cross-breeding between their species and humans. Maria would pay the ultimate price. Imprisonment and torture followed, until she was eventually cast into a hole in the ground upon the agreement that she would be given a funeral rite of passage. As part of her punishment, her child was torn from her womb. Maria was thrown into a centrifuge where she was gassed with toxic chemicals, and enveloped in an alabaster to preserve her body and use it as a lasting example - leaving her body frozen in time, similar to cryogenics. However… there was a mysterious crystalline object on her body, near the thorax, that was destroyed in the process. The Remote Viewing data indicates a very strange idea: Maria’s mind, her consciousness was stored inside - with properties similar an android.

Additional Data diagrammatically depicts 4 other bodies present at the location where Maria was punished. This group was ushered into close-quarters and murdered for their crime: crossbreeding. However, the idea of exile also presents itself, which may indicate that active crystals are still be buried deep within the tomb.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), ceetee9 (15th August 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Noelle (13th August 2017), onevoice (13th August 2017), wnlight (14th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Supedad's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Andrew,

What did you mean by the Kim Jong-un project not being supported anymore?

Thank you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Supedad For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

The Simulation Theory results are interesting, how they saw the facility with countless humans that appeared to be in comas. I hope they do a followup on that. Are they associated with Elon Musk? Are they funded by him?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi Andrew, was there further info that you know of from the John.B.Wells show? Do you remote view? I have heard on a video that Lynn Buchanan says that remote viewing sort of makes it possible to connect our conscious self with the subconscious, or however he put it. The subconscious observing the conscious every day self but not communicating with it normally. It also has access to all information. A kind of ethernet I would call it. Anyway, there are similarities with Past Life Regression. It is rather like time travel. It does appear to do a similar sort of thing, except it accesses all your own past lives and records it. It also, like googling, accesses the relevant information, snippets of relevant happenings, and making sense of it, automatically. It may be just looking at a recording, but according to Steven at Holographic Kinetics who is a kind of Aboriginal Spirit Release adept, if you access a past life and deal with that problem as you access it, you create another sort of pathway which I would describe as rippling through time. I have seen this ripple effect in someone I have regressed. I really do think they can do what they say with this remote viewing. Seems like magic but it seems to be the built in tech we don't generally know we have. The ability to access the galactic ethernet, through time and space, for want of a better description. What a job. Sounds awesome. Do you remote view Andrew?
    Last edited by findingneo; 14th August 2017 at 04:30.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Supedad (here)
    Hi Andrew,

What did you mean by the Kim Jong-un project not being supported anymore?

Thank you!
    You're welcome.

The project was removed from their site. This was when they were still experimenting with formats for presenting data. They have since settled on monthly podcasts along with PDF reports, which cost money.

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    The Simulation Theory results are interesting, how they saw the facility with countless humans that appeared to be in comas. I hope they do a followup on that. Are they associated with Elon Musk? Are they funded by him?
    This was interesting, and there was a discussion on this in the previous thread, which you can find here. Also, Elon Musk has no association with Troika, and they're not doing a follow-up project to my knowledge.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Hi Andrew, was there further info that you know of from the John.B.Wells show? Do you remote view? I have heard on a video that Lynn Buchanan says that remote viewing sort of makes it possible to connect our conscious self with the subconscious, or however he put it. The subconscious observing the conscious every day self but not communicating with it normally. It also has access to all information. A kind of ethernet I would call it. Anyway, there are similarities with Past Life Regression. It is rather like time travel. It does appear to do a similar sort of thing, except it accesses all your own past lives and records it. It also, like googling, accesses the relevant information, snippets of relevant happenings, and making sense of it, automatically. It may be just looking at a recording, but according to Steven at Holographic Kinetics who is a kind of Aboriginal Spirit Release adept, if you access a past life and deal with that problem as you access it, you create another sort of pathway which I would describe as rippling through time. I have seen this ripple effect in someone I have regressed. I really do think they can do what they say with this remote viewing. Seems like magic but it seems to be the built in tech we don't generally know we have. The ability to access the galactic ethernet, through time and space, for want of a better description. What a job. Sounds awesome. Do you remote view Andrew?
    Nothing much really was revealed on the show, other than what I posted above. They did mention that whatever society they were remote viewing was a patriarchal one. To answer your other question, I've never remote viewed before, but I'm very interested in the subject.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Noelle (14th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Andrew_K, thanks for the answer to my question.

Andrew_K, Lady M, what is, "Kim Jong-un" and "The Simulation Theory"?

I have never heard of it but the fragments you mention sounds very interesting.

Thank you. (I will listen to your links above now Andrew_K, but of this minute have no idea what they are about. Well I can sort of guess what the first is about).

Ok, I had a quick peak about the simulation theory. Got it. Now will listen to podcast.
    Last edited by findingneo; 15th August 2017 at 04:10.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (15th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Andrew_K, thanks for the answer to my question.

Andrew_K, Lady M, what is, "Kim Jong-un" and "The Simulation Theory"?

I have never heard of it but the fragments you mention sounds very interesting.

Thank you. (I will listen to your links above now Andrew_K, but of this minute have no idea what they are about. Well I can sort of guess what the first is about).

Ok, I had a quick peak about the simulation theory. Got it. Now will listen to podcast.
    Since very little is known about Kim Jong-un, the group decided to do a project centered around him. They produced more or less a psychological profile of him based on the results they obtained.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

findingneo (18th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Since very little is known about Kim Jong-un, the group decided to do a project centered around him. They produced more or less a psychological profile of him based on the results they obtained.
    Can we see the results?

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Can we see the results?
    You can see the results by clicking the link in the original post.

19. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Anyone know of the Troika Group email that works? I tried it, and spent ages, but could not send on those emails.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

My gut feeling says they are fraud.

They try to jump on the same bandwagon as " The Far Sight Institute"
    I remember Carry Cassidy trashed them in her interview in project Camelot.

I have all cred to Ingo Swan and thoose back in the days.

Latest train of fame seems to be this one "REMOTE VIEWING" (old train of fame = Corey Goode, LoL)
    Keep your eyes open, it´s hard, but it will take you further
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th August 2017 at 00:39.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Noelle (18th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

My gut feeling says tey are fraud
    What are some of the red flags for you? I'm sincerely interested in knowing. I have not paid much attention to remote viewing, but I did listen to their simulation theory results. Thanks!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

My gut feeling says they are fraud.

They try to jump on the same bandwagon as " The Far Sight Institute"
    I remember Carry Cassidy trashed them in her interview in project Camelot.

I have all cred to Ingo Swan and thoose back in the days
    What specifically, please? Would you go into detail regarding your gut feelings?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hi raregem, and LadyM

I just updated my answer, I hope that give you a better clue of my point.
    As I said it´s a gut feeling i have, so I can´t explain that further, but in most cases, well all cases when I have had that feeling about something it has turned out to be true.

Just ask me if anything is unclear
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th August 2017 at 00:44.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Noelle (18th August 2017), raregem (19th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anyone know of the Troika Group email that works? I tried it, and spent ages, but could not send on those emails.
    Their email address is directors@troikarv.com.

29. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Andrew, that is the one I tried, all afternoon. I must have been doing something that was incorrect I think. I will try again.
    Last edited by findingneo; 4th September 2017 at 09:19.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

First of all, thanks to Rawhide68 for providing the always helpful skeptical viewpoint. This will be very useful moving forward, that is, if you are still following the thread and will still participate.

LadyM, apologies for answering this a half year later, but it was necessary as the intervening time was used productively in a personal followup campaign. The methods and also style of presenting will be fairly different from Troika, but as a remote viewer of nearly 20 years hopefully the claim of experience alone will suffice. There are many approaches to this kind of work, and presentation style is something that necessarily differs based on approach and sometimes the RVers simply trying different things to see what works.

I am resolved in my interactive presentation style. What I do not like is one-way presentation. Information should stand up to constant interactive scrutiny.

To answer this, I believe you are mistaken about which "layer" this applies to. The facility exists outside of this simulation, it is where the simulation is being ran from. Troika indicates the simulation is ran secretively without the knowledge of a significant wider demographic.

Naturally, a followup campaign could be ran based on answering the "why" question. I am not sure if I read correctly, but I thought I saw somewhere in this thread that Troika said they would not be following up on this topic (although perhaps if it was another topic).

I cannot imagine why this would be the case. Answering the "why" question is so tempting.

If anything, I would attribute Rawhide68's skepticism to the severe lack of supporting information to the basic claim. This was what bothered me as well. The fortunate part was that it would be possible to followup with an individual RV campaign.

As it turns out, the answer to "why" is very logical. Both why the simulation(s) were initiated, and why they are being ran in secret. But it will take time to get through.

One unique opportunity given my technique is that of realtime interactivity. Upon establishing a link to the information source, if that link can be kept up, then it should be possible for questions to be answered in realtime.

In other words, only preliminary information was gathered during the 6 month campaign. After this information is disseminated, it would be possible then to answer questions immediately after they are being asked, assuming conditions are favorable.

Anyhow, that is a matter for some convenient day/time (or more) in 2018. In the meantime, the question remains whether it is better to begin releasing the gathered information here, or in a new thread.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (18th December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017), Scottoz (23rd December 2017)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    First of all, thanks to Rawhide68 for providing the always helpful skeptical viewpoint. This will be very useful moving forward, that is, if you are still following the thread and will still participate.

LadyM, apologies for answering this a half year later, but it was necessary as the intervening time was used productively in a personal followup campaign. The methods and also style of presenting will be fairly different from Troika, but as a remote viewer of nearly 20 years hopefully the claim of experience alone will suffice. There are many approaches to this kind of work, and presentation style is something that necessarily differs based on approach and sometimes the RVers simply trying different things to see what works.

I am resolved in my interactive presentation style. What I do not like is one-way presentation. Information should stand up to constant interactive scrutiny.

To answer this, I believe you are mistaken about which "layer" this applies to. The facility exists outside of this simulation, it is where the simulation is being ran from. Troika indicates the simulation is ran secretively without the knowledge of a significant wider demographic.

Naturally, a followup campaign could be ran based on answering the "why" question. I am not sure if I read correctly, but I thought I saw somewhere in this thread that Troika said they would not be following up on this topic (although perhaps if it was another topic).

I cannot imagine why this would be the case. Answering the "why" question is so tempting.

If anything, I would attribute Rawhide68's skepticism to the severe lack of supporting information to the basic claim. This was what bothered me as well. The fortunate part was that it would be possible to followup with an individual RV campaign.

As it turns out, the answer to "why" is very logical. Both why the simulation(s) were initiated, and why they are being ran in secret. But it will take time to get through.

One unique opportunity given my technique is that of realtime interactivity. Upon establishing a link to the information source, if that link can be kept up, then it should be possible for questions to be answered in realtime.

In other words, only preliminary information was gathered during the 6 month campaign. After this information is disseminated, it would be possible then to answer questions immediately after they are being asked, assuming conditions are favorable.

Anyhow, that is a matter for some convenient day/time (or more) in 2018. In the meantime, the question remains whether it is better to begin releasing the gathered information here, or in a new thread.
    No worries on the delayed update.

Nice to have you back and with your own personal followup campaign to report on. I am very eager to hear about it. I think that you should start your own thread to report on it. I'm sure that I and others will have plenty of questions.

With the Troika reading, my impression was also that the facility is outside of the simulation.
    Last edited by Noelle; 23rd December 2017 at 14:29.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

findingneo (19th December 2017), Flash (18th December 2017), Scottoz (20th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Naturally, a followup campaign could be ran based on answering the "why" question. I am not sure if I read correctly, but I thought I saw somewhere in this thread that Troika said they would not be following up on this topic (although perhaps if it was another topic).

I cannot imagine why this would be the case. Answering the "why" question is so tempting".
    Hi Triquetra

I would be interested in knowing more about the "why" aswell, maybe Troika will do some further work on the question.

The facility may be operated by a group of 4D entities that may want a different outcome from this simulation this time round (or it could possibly be 5D entities that have slipped other entities into the 3D simulation to disrupt the state of play).

Maybe there are 4D entities which are unhappy with being trapped in the time loop and the predator/prey relationship they have with us and harvesting our emotional energies. There could be a group of rebel 4D entities that are seeking a different outcome on this run of the simulation (this time round), so that they experience a different outcome, maybe a way out of their situation. Maybe they are sick of being trapped in the time loop cycles too.

I agree with LadyM, I think it would be good to start a new thread to more fully explore the topic.

Cheers

Scott

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Noelle (23rd December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast