+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jordan Maxwell Interview Ends Horribly!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Ends Horribly!

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    His assertions concerning Maritime law are technically incorrect. The 'Doc' brings you into the 'Birth' & you are then given a certificate of registration like a vessel-not so.
    That's correct. Many of Jordan's takes on etymology (the origin of words and meanings) are way full of holes, and simply not valid. Much of what he incorrectly claims about word origins is very easy to check.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (16th August 2017), Andrew_K (16th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), OmeyocaN777 (16th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017), RunningDeer (8th June 2023), Wind (16th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

From what I've read, he hasn't been a such "great man" when it comes to dealing with other people.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    OmeyocaN777 I would love to hear what solutions are being worked on out there, that would be great. I did not get past 25 minutes, does he suggest any? Does anyone suggest any? I would like to hear something nice that is not just avoidance.
    I said to focus more on solutions just to keep balance on things and not get lost on negative emotions.
    But on that matter of religions that Jordan is referred to is a "hot potato" thats why Jordan speaks more about the problem with it rather the solution.
    Is to give everybody the priming to search it alone afterwards.....
    At some point in the beggining of the interview he refers about one solution that is basic for me and that is to be spiritual persons and not religion ones........
    My personal belief just to say a little more is that i agree with Jordan.....behind all religions are the same entities with differents names.....
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 16th August 2017 at 08:59.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

the people who not only seek the truth, but also tell it and made it public are exposed to all sorts of negative reactions;
    reactions both from those who hide/distort/manipulate the truth and those who ignore it;
    indeed they are loosing a lot, on personal level, financial, social, health and so on.

many times they are loosing their life, like Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, Dave Mc Gowan and so many others.
    and yet they keep going on doing this hard, dangerous, burdensome job.

I read The Threat by Dr Jacobs two years ago and I am still recovering inside - and I am wondering what's in his heart and where and how he found the power to go on???
    I read Inside LC Canyon by Dave Mc Gowan and starting Programmed to kill and couldn't reach the half of it - i was horrified, full of rage and feeling hopeless.

all these people deserve our help, understanding and compassion - angry or gentle, their message is the most important

I think that we - we, the people who question everything and want to know the truth and to find solutions to our situation - have to be more united, focused.

and far less tolerant with those in the alternate media who are misinforming deliberately, spreading BS, trolling and so on - whoever they are - from a simple person who comment on a thread or video or whatever, to the whistleblowers

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adnanaluna For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), findingneo (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), OmeyocaN777 (16th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

OmeyocaN777 , I have always found it annoying, when you have to sign into hospital for an operation, the forms you have to fill in asks what religion you are, or it gives the option of "No" religion. I always ask the receptionist, where is the box that says "Spiritual". They just don't get it. Yes, it is pretty basic.

adnanaluna , Dr Jacobs gave me some stuff a few weeks ago.

What is this about adnanaluna? Inside LC Canyon by Dave Mc Gowan.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), OmeyocaN777 (16th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@findingneo

please read both of Dave McGowan's books "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" (true history of hippie mov't) and "Programmed To Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder"- both are revelations-

unlike @adnanaluna I had no problems with "Programmed"; I want to know the truth no matter how ugly it is-

be well all-

Larry

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Rense is doing some recent interviews with Jordan. They are called Jordan's bedtime stories, and he is talking about the amazing almost miracles that happened to him. It is great to hear him happy.
    here is one
    http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/http...080917_hr3.mp3

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Debra (16th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017), uzn (17th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @findingneo

please read both of Dave McGowan's books "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" (true history of hippie mov't) and "Programmed To Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder"- both are revelations-

unlike @adnanaluna I had no problems with "Programmed"; I want to know the truth no matter how ugly it is-

be well all-

Larry
    Hi Cardillac,

I have a large list of books already, and they are just the ones I am interested in reading. Can you give me a few sentences on each book you suggest, just to give me an idea what they are about please?

Thanks.

(Ok, looked at Amazon for Weird Scenes....and, what is the connection to this thread?

And I looked at the description for "Programmed to Kill".

So are you saying they were black op experiments for programming people to be super soldiers or something? If so, I am aware of this, and, yeh, I don't really need the gory details of reading the book, but thanks for the thought).
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th August 2017 at 16:29.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Stop associating an emotion with truth...and when you find what you perceive as truth "just keep digging"
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Rich (30th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It's better to watch the EARLY Maxwell interviews. If you watch the one Bill did with him & David Icke, Bill TRIES to keep things positive!
    Yep!!! Old Cemelot stuff is where its at!!!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th September 2022), TomKat (19th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Jordan was a light. He's now finding, it was all worth it.
    Thank you Jordan, for everything!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,082 times in 8,174 posts

The following interview with the late Jordan Maxwell was conducted on May 21, 2014. The discussion remained unreleased until now (June 2023).

Jordan Maxwell – You Have No Idea (Unreleased Interview from May 21, 2014)

He knew what was coming, that's for damned sure.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2023), Icare (7th June 2023), lisalu (7th June 2023), RunningDeer (8th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The following interview with the late Jordan Maxwell was conducted on May 21, 2014. The discussion remained unreleased until now (June 2023).

Thanks, Norman, I'm just listening to it now.

You are right, he did. He must have been very frustrated with people towards the end of his life. And quite scared.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2023), lisalu (7th June 2023), RunningDeer (8th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

Thanks, Norman, I'm just listening to it now.

You are right, he did. He must have been very frustrated with people towards the end of his life. And quite scared.

This section was pretty special, for me. My own research was leading me to the same spot, about the worldly religions and of the true nature of the founding of America. Jordan just spits it out as matter of fact.

Jordan is ill and spiritually a mess, which is a great tragedy. He knows God is real. He hints at it a few times, but he's trapped himself into a place of terror where very little light can get in.

MP3 - 25 min
    https://app.box.com/s/b74t6sem3eim79pp5aa6bs3py3d5qhe5
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2023), Icare (8th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), RunningDeer (8th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

-- Jordan Maxwell is on film laughing and bragging about how he scammed his business associates

-- He has been sued multiple times for dirty tricks, lying, etc

-- He stole his entire schtick from Manly P Hall. He's all but admitted this. If you read enough Manly Hall, you will not be impressed by Maxwell. At all.

-- He was a former Jehovahs Witness preacher who lied about his entire past, repertoire and even his identity

-- He would make outlandish ego-centric statements like Steven Speilberg based characters on him.

-- He said that Manly P Hall "left all his works to him", which the PRS (Philosophical Research Society, created by Manly Hall, that contains his entire collection of research papers, rare books, artifacts, etc categorically denies). It's a near certainty the two never met. A mathematical one based on their ages, location, and when Maxwell stopped being a Jehovah's Witness.

-- Jordan at one point sold zip files on his website containing "his life's work and all research materials" which amounted to about 20 PDF's of books like Nesta Webster's secret societies and subversive movements which were already public domain.

-- He is impressive if you are new to conspiracy research. After enough due diligence and independent research you realize he's wrong about more than he's right. In terms of symbolism, etc

-- He was poor and destitute and didn't want to work a real job. It wasn't because the "illuminati was after him."

-- Jordan Maxwell has contributed to ruining multiple peoples lives by convincing them they don't have to pay taxes.

-- In the interview, Maxwell implies that the United States Government goes around murdering people with hit squads who exercise their first amendment rights. Causing people to be terrified to do so.

-- Jordan Maxwell became popular because he was on the internet early. That's it.

-- Freeman fly isn't perfect but he's way better than Maxwell and interpreting symbolism.

-- Read Manly P Hall.
    Last edited by derek; 8th June 2023 at 06:57.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

Icare (24th June 2023), Isserley (8th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), norman (8th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

. . . . . . My own research was leading me to the same spot, about the worldly religions and of the true nature of the founding of America. . . . .
    This (2010) video was an eye opener, when I first discovered it a couple of years ago.

The Hidden Faith of The Founding Fathers 2010

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Icare (24th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2