+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Computer model of reality (Klee Irwin's Quantum Gravity Research)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Default Computer model of reality (Klee Irwin's Quantum Gravity Research)

Is reality about transferring information?
    Please check out more of the videos that Quantum Gravity Research is offering. QGR is a non-profit, independent theoretical physics research organization based in Los Angeles, founded and directed by Klee Irwin.

The "What is reality" video link below.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...heory-Overview

Both videos might explain what some are calling the Mandela effect if what is true that reality might be basically the collection of information.

Geometer, animator and QGR research scientist Dugan Hammock displays some of his work visualizing the quasicrystalline point space on which we model our physics. This 3D point space which we call the QSN (Quasicrystalline Spin Network) is derived from a 4D quasicrystalline point space called the Elser-Sloane quasicrystal, which is a projection to 4D of the E8 lattice at a particular angle.
    Last edited by mojo; 15th August 2017 at 23:20.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Fellow Aspirant (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (1st December 2018), Kristin (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), Rawhide68 (15th August 2017), Sir Eltor (26th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Computer model of reality (Klee Irwin's Quantum Gravity Research)

Many scientists, such as Tom Campbell, argue that our reality is information based. I don't know how similar or different this group's theory is to Campbell's theory.

Campbell writes about his book, My Big TOE (theory of everything): "My Big TOE is based on the understandings that all of our reality as we experience it is based upon Consciousness and that we exist in a non physical subjective reality, rather than an objective physical reality. This strongly challenges the belief traps held by conventional and main stream Western science by treating our world as a Virtual Reality rather than an external, physical objective reality. My Big TOE extends the concept to include the existence of multiple Virtual Reality frames within which we exist simultaneously. It highlights that our Physical Matter Reality (PMR) is no more than a set of constraints defined by rules of physics that limit the information we receive that we interpret as physical."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Rawhide68 (15th August 2017), Rich (28th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Thinking about this , I come to a conclution, that is if you try understand say 5d levels of nature from a limited 3d level viewpoint, itīs impossible, anything else than 3d will be out of reach.
    I guess thats why we will never understand the UFO phenomen, itīs to high up the ladder for us to reach.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 15th August 2017 at 23:37.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st December 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (1st December 2018), mojo (15th August 2017), Noelle (16th August 2017), sunwings (16th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The ladder....I do agree that the majority have not even tried to climb that ladder, but I'm wondering if those humans who are able to bilocate have begun to understand a little more than the rest of us? We were never told we are multidimensional beings to keep us in a state of enslavement???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

mojo (16th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

This is a very interesting theory. There are now two video's at the website which are a bit easier to understand for those of us who aren't scientists.

These are : "What is Reality?" and "Hacking Reality". Has anybody watched these? What are your ideas?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st December 2018), mojo (1st December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Thinking about this , I come to a conclution, that is if you try understand say 5d levels of nature from a limited 3d level viewpoint, itīs impossible, anything else than 3d will be out of reach.
    I guess thats why we will never understand the UFO phenomen, itīs to high up the ladder for us to reach.
    To dig up an old post ...This is accurate. If you consider that there are different "resolutions" in our multiverse, the areas of higher "frequency" as it has been put, is the similar to viewing it as "higher resolution". Think of 4k resolution as "5D" (I actually hate these "D" terms for describing this, too cliche, but I digress), and think of 3D as 720p. When your viewing a 720p screen, from 3D 4k content is not available to your view. It can be viewed but only by removing 80% of the information which gives you a blinded view of that content and only in 720p. viewing the other 80% requires 4K content, but this is only accessible from a view in 4k.

Being in 3D is like being blinded to a much larger reality that we will never be able to see on our low resolution monitor (physical senses). We need 4k senses to be able to perceive the other 80% ... Our biology was initially designed with this goal in mind.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (1st December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    This is a very interesting theory. There are now two video's at the website which are a bit easier to understand for those of us who aren't scientists.

These are : "What is Reality?" and "Hacking Reality". Has anybody watched these? What are your ideas?

I think the episode in Star Trek The Next Generation titled, "Ship In A Bottle" says it best.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (3rd December 2018), Smell the Roses (2nd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Thanks. I vaguely remember the plot. I'll look at it again.

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,904 times in 20,683 posts

Lightbulb Re: Computer model of reality (Klee Irwin's Quantum Gravity Research)

The Simulation Theory - Hacking Reality (Must See)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread