Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Work And Finding Our Spirit

1. Link to Post #1
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Shadow Work And Finding Our Spirit

Hi everyone,

It seems like a great privilege to be here on the planet at this time. A few years ago I emerged into a more personal journey and inquiry to delve deep inside after quite a few years of the process of understanding the outer world hidden aspects and it's various mechanisms.
    On a sub-forum opened at this forum privetly I posted this which I would like to share now - a few changes are made to this, it was posted under the - 'To Heal The World' sub-forum. - we are at a time now where all are playing and showing their shadows - whether knowing it or not, our own inner world is deeply correlated with the one we see outside and is the projection of the hologram we create in front of us, all is emerging at the same time. If to use David Icke's allegory - it is the movie projector vs the movie -which one do we relate to?

September 2013

Quote "...to me it feels like a great privilege to be here and be able to gather together and do the work that we all intended to do. It is such a convoluted path we were taking, therefore, we seem to learn more and more each and every day. Getting more aligned with our true purpose at this very special time. Thank you so much.... and simply everyone else who participates in the healing of this precious planet, for being such a great inspiration, first by your sheer determination to help, the heart never lies and it's energy power is second to none and everyone here is demonstrating it over and over again, then by following our inner knowing that that is what needs to be done right now, third - by being the actual Catalysts for this process of creation, for making amends, injecting our own conscious frequencies to this petri dish we live in.

It also may be the time for those who feel it is right for them to actually face the darkness, take a deep look at what is going on in there, interject with this other half.
    I personally feel there will be no advancement if a meeting such as this will not take place. An acknowledgment of some sort needs to happen, the acknowledgment of both sides in recognizing one another as equals. Also to allow our boundaries to be defined, to renounce some of the agendas and plans from going on, this planet was born as a free will planet and it might be vital to approach the core of all matters - and stand as sovereign in front of those who stir the pot.

A lot of quiet inner work is done now all over the globe. It is as if there is this deeper understanding which is now forming to concentrate on our own stellar beingness, to regain our inherent original knowledge, relate to our own shadow and programs running the vehicle and be here as conduit and a horn for the greater good. There must be many in and around the galaxy, the multiverse and in other realms and dimensions who are looking at us now. We are provided with the co-operation needed and help (as in guidance and frequency) in turning the planet and inhabitants to what it was meant to be all along via changing the wiring of ourselves from the inside.

This may not be an easy process, in this mission we are being used as biological tools and serve as transformers to the greatest power of creation out there. This is a big part of what we came here to do.

This is the personal call for many now to make an invitation for the shadow to come out so it can be healed and join the planetary change of evolution or be discarded and dissolved. The shadow without is the shadow within.
    This quote from Barbara Marciniak's book describes it well -

Quote " There is a huge market of selling people on earth... There are way showers now that work to re-shape the many new realities, they live modestly, and they break the ways for the new frequencies to arrive which allow to understand the stories of the dark conspiracies of planetary, solar and galactic control. This is not any type of revelation for those of you who have identified the clues over the years, for those who Identified the synchronicities that reveal a bigger picture of existence. To figure out how to rebuild the earth frequency, you must learn first about those who rule the earth, because the challenges that you will have to deal with for the next fifteen years, would be associated with the darkest energies, it is the darkness before the dawn.

You are now being called to confront the dark side of the spirit, and when the darkness will deepen , before the sunrise, know that this is a signal from the spirit. Open your eyes and do not be allarmed by the whistles of the night owls and all the strange noises.
    Go into the darkness with a lighted candle to see what's in there. Make your intention to understand what you see, open your heart and know that the mind is unwel. The darkness is full of violence and shrouded in secrets, it's talent is to control the mind in such a proficient way that three dimensional mind controllers can only envy ... You provide fertile ground to compartmentalize your brain.
    Mind control is nothing new, the use of frequencies to control may be a new term to you but mind control was around for a long time. As you discover how consciousness in your world is being controled by overt and covert operations, you will finally understand the control mechanism which comes through the dimensions. From what type of power and from which secret heritage you're actually struggling to pull out of"
    All this comes with some deep spiritual understanding, for those who make this call of invitation - the way to act will be known. It involves the heart

--------------------------------------

April 2016

"..I was taken deep into the darkest tunnels, looking back, it was an invitation from me and an opening of a door to see what's there, to see the depths of my/our collective being, to find what really directs our world at large and at the most inner individual level... this darkest journey gave me more than I was able to perceive before, and was it a choice really? it had to be done, as this unconscious 'merge' was there all along without my knowledge, it begged for recognition. Such is the collective psych of our humanity. It gave me the knowledge to begin and understand, this is not a journey to walk alone, I see others flickers as well in the dark, some are on their way out of the tunnel, some are at the entrance, most do not know or care, but their world is deep down there.

I am now at the emerging from the depth of the dark caves, making the invitation of all my shadow to come out, it takes quite some time, it was doing the mileage back carrying a heavy load that needs to be dropped at the side as it is not mine, bearing the scars, that I knew will heal sooner or later, I am now allowing the invitation as I am closing the door, shutting the dynamic, ending the meeting, releasing the merge that was there for many cycles, and maybe was necessary to understand other life forms on a different level, to understand the whole perspective of the grand creation and it's secrets and to arrive into a 'make or break' choice. You emerge not as you entered. Not everyone emerge.

To many it feels as if this grip will never cease. I know I was told that I AM the one who needs to release, and so this is my choice to make and for the rest of it to follow

I am learning that to heal the world is truly to heal yourself and that there are those who know it already and even though they are on their journey, they do tell and share and are making themselves available and putting the information out

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-by-Eve-Lorgen
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-James-Bartley
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nty-Lauda-Leon
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ce-Tom-Montalk

their face is always forward despite the sights that they saw and the extreme challenges they had to experience, a few of them courageous enough to release the injected roles that they were made to play. And so this seems like a process that is now full steam ahead and many are hearing the call to join

My (short version) declaration and LAW is as follows:

Quote I hereby make the invitation for all of my shadow to come out in order for it to be seen, healed and be free or be dissolved, I completely and utterly revoke all spiritual contracts ever made inside this simulation- mind Matrix to do with interjecting itself in hidden places with all that relates to my essence and with anything else that is not in alignment with benevolent unconditional love of prime creation. I do not consent or agree to any unconscious and unconsented merging ever taken place and decalre Null & void any and all unpermitted interactions as a result. I do not consent to any agreement of entrapment of being put on a game or the hijacking of my true intended path and the attempts for control of my preference version of reality. I am a sovereign being, No singular or collective entity is under any circumstances given permission to enter my universe, life, dimensions, levels or time as from the moment of writing this contract. If there are such attempts to ignor the LAW, they are responsible for the consequences of that breach in self-destruction and are fully legally responsible for the consequences. Therefore, I am protected from entering any Game, or ANY and ALL Games set out to ensnare me out of my own SOVEREIGN BEING.

many blessings and good energies ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:44.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th August 2017), avid (20th August 2017), betoobig (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Blacklight43 (21st August 2017), BMJ (26th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), etheric underground (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), Joey (18th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th October 2017), Matthew (17th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), Rawhide68 (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), sandy (17th August 2017), sdv (17th August 2017), Shannon (24th August 2017), Star Tsar (17th August 2017), Universoul (12th October 2017), uzn (26th August 2017), Verdilac (17th August 2017), william r sanford72 (17th August 2017), wondering (17th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks

Default Re: Shadow Work And Finding Our Spirit

Beautifully fit in here!

Ruth Bartleet (A healer, south of England)

Quote "It's a curious thing. We hide what we consider the craziest stuff in our lives in a cage of shame.

Or that's how it occurs to me.
    Even if we've hidden the shame so fiercely that we cannot even tell that's what it is, because it's not 'cool' to feel shame or whatever flavour happens to be relevant for the individual.

Breath-taking it is to me is that when beings find someone to be guard-free with and allow themselves to be with those things they consider 'bonkers', there may be a possibility to change those things with the slightest of effort and move on.

That's the power of self-doubt and self-judgment.
    It keeps at bay the most beautiful changes possible.

And this isn't a post to beat ourselves up with.

Wherever we are in the healing process, if we are in one, allowing as much ease for ourselves as possible - however much is possible - and acknowledging where we are with that is perfect for us.

Comparing our healing journey to another's is a perilous punishment.

What if we celebrated every choice we made to improve our lives and extended as much kindness to ourselves as is easy for us?

And - if that's too lofty for wherever someone's at - sod it! How much kindness is possible right now?
    And what if we didn't judge the level of kindness we can be for ourselves?

Anything beyond that is possibly for the next 10 seconds or several thousand 10 seconds after that."
    https://www.facebook.com/ruth.bartle...54868760136547

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th August 2017), avid (20th August 2017), betoobig (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th October 2017), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), Swan (26th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017), Verdilac (17th August 2017), william r sanford72 (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I love your declaration. I may borrow from it, if that's ok.

A couple of months ago, I had lucid dream or possibly an OBE. I was in the cosmos, staring up a formation of lights (not sure if it was a specific constellation or star system), and I kept yelling over and over again, "I reclaim my power." Waking up right after that, I thought, "Wow, that was weird. Why was I saying that and who was I saying it to?" It did not take long for me to realize that it's what I want and what we are all working so hard to do. Now, I include "I reclaim my power" in my affirmations when I walk, meditate and go to sleep.

The lyrics from Enigma's Amen have really struck a chord with me, especially this section. I often will sing this part of the song in my head while I walk. I know. I'm crazy.

I'm not afraid
    Watch out
    I'm beyond the dread
    It's time to turn the page and love again
    (Watch out)
    I defeat the pain
    (Watch out)
    In a crying game
    I'm leaving all my shadows behind

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Hazelfern (9th October 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Limor Wolf (17th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th October 2017), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2017), Orph (6th October 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

How simply wonderful, Limor & LadyM!! That is the crux of the matter, isn't it? We have been robbed of our Sovereignty & the sad part is that we didn't even KNOW it!! Love the thought that we are in a healing process!!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (20th August 2017), betoobig (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Hazelfern (9th October 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Limor Wolf (17th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks

Thank you, Foxie! Yes, we have been robbed. The healing process on the way to real and genuine sovereignty may not be understood to it's fullest sometimes
    It is the diligent de-programming from the mind construct by identifying the artificial system that works via our mind (for life times) and the collective mind of the planet, the universe etc.
    It is the standing within our core truth by listening attentively to our spirit and not following any 'new show in town', it is the diving into the pains, emotions, anything that takes us out of balance, even in a 'positive way', to come back into neutrality - the zero point - a place of creation, rather then false creation, it is about emptying the space in ourselves that was hijacked in order to align with our true spirit, the connection to source and inner knowledge. And getting our memory back to who we truly are beyond the Alien/AI mind, gods-dieties and the Earth various stories.

We are on our way to understand this ~

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:46.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th August 2017), avid (20th August 2017), betoobig (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), Swan (26th August 2017), Verdilac (17th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Simply fabulous!
    Thanks Limor, i appreciate very much.
    Lots Of Love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

avid (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), Limor Wolf (18th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Retired
    Thanks

This morning, going through the observations and pains of false inception of separation, and programs of not always showing myself as I AM in vulnerability, I truly value and appreciate the beings who generously are able to share their own journey. This treasure seems to be from one such being - Trevor ilesley - 'The dark night of the soul series'

He refers to the stages of the journey from old self (the program) to the 'real you' genuine version -

Battling 'being me' (body, mind, emotions, past experiences)
    balancing being me
    becoming being me
    Being me = being you

The dark Knight of the soul - a segment from another one of Trevor Lesley talk video's

Quote "I think the universal energy is awakening people around the world...The world is run by darkness, everything is destruction and war and destroy and everything, so therefor they put us into place that now if people are not destroying someone, they are actually destroying themselves, and I believe that is part of the plan, as part of the plan of the darkness for people to turn their energy against themselves, to lose themselves, to get themselves so confused that you will actually commit sucide, or find yourself in a mental home, and I think it is the plan, and therefore I think that the dark side of the soul is so special because you are a knight, you are a warrior of light, and this army is being built day by day on a daily basis, and all the lights are awakening and helping people as much as we can.. to take the balance over to the light."
    Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:46.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (20th August 2017), betoobig (25th August 2017), celticwarrior (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), RunningDeer (20th August 2017), Swan (26th August 2017), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Fantastic thread Limor, thank you!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

avid (20th August 2017), betoobig (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), Limor Wolf (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), RunningDeer (20th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello Kristin! thank you for your lovely feedback, and thank you for participating in it

Another quote from Trevor Lesley:

Quote I guarantee you, if you are going through the dark night of the soul, I bet you are one of the nicest people on the planet, I bet you've got so much love and so much compassion to share, that basically you've had the S**t kicked out of you, and so therefore you've retreated back underneath the duvet not wanting to come out,why? because you feel alive and you feel other human beings, guarantee you that's the answer, ask your body, ask your intuition if I am wrong,
    I ain't wrong. Your'e scared of life and your'e scared of yourself because you don't trust people, that's a big one, you don't trust yourself with people, and when you go out you just don't fit in, you feel very uncomfortable, oh, well done you, because that tells me that you are a sensitive, and a sensitive is when the soul starts to arise, it starts to show itself, it starts to come to the surface. When it starts to emerge itself it's a little bit scared, it's a little bit worried, because the soul looks around and thinks, Waw, what on Earth is going on here?, this isn't how it was meant to be, planet Earth and beings were supposed to be in a completely different way, what's going on?

And so therefore you go for your journey, you crash and then all of a sudden you start to look at a way to heal yourself, do you think that was meant to happen? do you think that was by coincidence that was meant to happen? or that it was getting you to a place that WAS sincerely meant to happen? Think about that.. was it planned?
    And for all who are walking the path, or on the verge of walking the path, the path of our inherent birthright, where there is no need in asking anyone's permission -

(accepted recently)
    Behind the garden wall ~

"What is there behind the garden wall
    Is that a grander garden or a fall?
    hesitant paces would like a prior view
    on the lane and path of only few
    the garden is the heart
    and beyond is the grander heart of all"

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:47.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), Kristin (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), RunningDeer (20th August 2017), Swan (26th August 2017), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks

We need to be prepared to 'die' while transforming, again and again, while construct and overlays and programs are being 'operated' out of our bodies, mind and psych in what seems like an endless process, to evacuate a space for our real authentic true self

And as well today conditioning and overlays around the 'feel good' positive aspects - the ego, being nice, politically correct, not as tuned higher level of excitement, suggestions for guilt and shame.
    I appreciate my paying attention to those nuances, to the little tweaks that can be mistaken as a wonderfully positive or improvement but are literally ingrained with emotional charge - presenting itself as positive, but are not coded as the neutral or natural state of my inner spirit truth in core essence

Thank you, what a wonderful opportunity that is ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:48.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Jean-Marie (20th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (20th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Wind (20th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Retired
    Thanks

From the 'Access Consciousness' healing method -
    http://carlabastos.yolasite.com/acce...sciousness.php

Quote "As an infinite being you function from infinite perceiving, knowing, being and receiving. As an infinite being all things are possible all the time and you have a total choice.

As a finite being the tendency is to function from thoughts, feelings and emotions. Access consciousness is about unlocking you from the polarity, imprisonment, conditioning and limitations of your thoughts, feelings and emotions. When we are functioning from finiteness we chose to have little choice and little possibilities.

Polarity keeps us from actually seeing things as they are so that we can't change what we would like to change. It keeps us functioning from the trauma and drama, the upset and intrigue of this reality. Our addiction to polarity is one of the strongest addictions there is.

One of the greatest tools to unlocking us from this addiction is to function from allowance, Allowance is where everything is just an interesting point of view. Allowance lets us become aware of all the areas of our life where we are either aligning or agreeing or resisting and reacting to any point of view, thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs, judgements, conclusions or considerations.

We can begin to set ourselves free by reminding ourselves that everything we think, feel, believe, judged or have decided is just an interesting point of view"

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:49.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Caliban (21st August 2017), East Sun (20th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (24th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Limor thank you for this very relevant and important discussion here.

This is the time for such knowing, such teachings. What should be healed now, needs to be healed. Self acceptance is the key. What should be released, needs to go from us.

Grandmother Ayahuasca is one of the greatest forces now for this change on our planet. If you have access to this medicine, and you're convinced it's safe and you'll be well guided and protected, please consider opening to this. It's one of the greatest blessings.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), Limor Wolf (24th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

Thank you Caliban, I hear your words about self love and acceptance and recognise it as one of the most valuable parts of the journey. Delving again. I am experiencing some valuable processing, an amount of shame and guilt on some past where I wasn't able to reach a mark, to sufficiently reach to others (though that is all the illusion within Matrix stories)..and no one I could share it with, therefore made it significant for the rest of my life (and within lifetimes) as the energy accumulated and kept re-creating itself, as is well known to happen, and made to happen. This is how worlds of limitation are created within infinite consciousness, and everything that is I sit with it, with it's emotional charge to set it free from it's self imprisonment

Very special time we are in, most appreciated, infinite possibilities on the personal and collective level and on the grander aspect that considers all of creation, how does it get any better than this?

Would anyone else here love to share their surfacing emotions and feelings and how you may deal with them?

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:50.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Kristin (24th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Retired
    Thanks

I believe this is one of the most important information presented by Lauda Leon, and I chose to post it here on this thread to emphasis the importance of adopting the inner work process where one is asking that for themselves and moving with the wind of change, over the wind of the 'reality script' presented to the world. I have tapped into some of what is presented here for quite a few years and know that this well prepared present and future of a staged Alien intervention that has already happened a long time ago, with following scenarios is due as a possibility to humanity and the planet by those who can't dream their own dreams..

(WARNING: THIS INFORMATION CAN BE OVERWHELMING)

THE FOLLOWING IS INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH DIRECT-EXPERIENCE OF MY SELF AND OTHER OPERATIVES THAT ARE CONFIRMED FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES. WHEN I POST INFORMATION THIS IS NOT RELATIVE OR CLOSE, THIS IS BECAUSE THIS IS THE INFORMATION I WAS DEBRIEFED ON AND REFLECTS THROUGH MANY YEARS OF OPERATION. THE INDIVIDUALS I REFER TO ARE THOSE WHO I HAVE DIRECT EXPERIENCE WITH.

Breaking the in-verse Soul programming codes: Avoiding the lords of harvest

THE FOLLOWING IS INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH DIRECT-EXPERIENCE OF MY SELF AND OTHER OPERATIVES THAT ARE CONFIRMED FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES. WHEN I POST INFORMATION THIS IS NOT RELATIVE OR CLOSE, THIS IS BECAUSE THIS IS THE INFORMATION I WAS DEBRIEFED ON AND REFLECTS THROUGH MANY YEARS OF OPERATION. THE INDIVIDUALS I REFER TO ARE THOSE WHO I HAVE DIRECT EXPERIENCE WITH.

* The sleeper population of surface-level Earth will be “activated” through electromagnetic remote impulse systems which will cause mass rioting and civil unrest.

* Economic disruptions and the associated disruption of local and international trade and resource will both lead to and amplify this unrest. All of this is planned and has been planned for millennia. This is simply a small scale of control by corporate rule (developed in the previous civilizations ago). in a much larger and longer scale.

* There will be a total break-down of control systems.

* There will be Earth changes, catastrophes that will renovate the surface of the Earth, the water level, the atmosphere and the access to resources.

(Emphasis in black is mine - Limor)
    * There will be false flag ‘alien’ attacks enacted upon the Earthly population.

* These attacks will be used within a ‘good cop-bad cop’ scenario to motivate the population to accept the control of these ‘alien’ invaders.

* The population will begin to reduce. Those survivors will be ushered into “safe-zones” which will be holding facilities designed to modify and groom the population for their new “leaders”.

* These “safe-zones” will be similar to interment camps but will be disguised under the necessity of safety and basic survival needs such as food, shelter, water and even companionship or simply the facilitation of deception to coerce the population into these highly controlled areas where they will automatically be under the guardianship of those controllers and thus under agreement (contract) whether conscious or unwitting. In other words, they will be their test subjects for experimentation, similar to the wartime systems that were uncovered in Japan, Germany and later in the United States. All nations under social-system rule are corporate entities and the people are their assets.

* The quantum control methods, advanced technology, consciousness entrainment, reality altering and mind-control systems are literally here to design artificial timelines which can be technologically, electromagnetically inserted into the collective mind and used to connect one world without this overt domination by genetically modified hybrid soul-less entities to one in which this control system exists.

* When such a complete transition begins, these systems will wreak havoc on the environment and the minds of the people and thus these “safe-guards” (good-cop, bad-cop) will be enacted to operate on the people and enable total control by the outside deceptive forces.

* There is a central universe and a mirror universe. This can be likened to an ‘anti-verse’ which is operated through an inverted mental spectrum. This is the home-realm of the invader races and the home realm of Humanity is the ‘higher-plane’ which is an eternal plane of pure-awareness.

* We are within a simulation-artificial matrix in this reality and when one system is transitioned to the other, only those who maintain a connection to the ultimate source reality will have any memory and all others will simply continue on as if this is how things always was.

* This took place last around 6000 years ago and dropped the entire civilization into a relative “Hell”, that is this realm. The alternate beings come from the lowest, the Humans come from the highest. They seek to dominate and falsify the One True Creator in a 1,000,000,000 year enactment of Spiritual War against “Heaven”. Or in other words, they wish to fully separate the entire Human race from their Home-Reality of pure-awareness and create an autonomous, soulless, hybrid organism that can be used to host the spirits of the fallen throughout various ages where they desire to reign as immortals.

* This immortality has already been completed as they have been using host bodies of humans for the past 6000 years. This was the infiltration known as the ‘fall of man’ and this has disrupted the genetic congruity of Humanity to the point where a “Mind-Virus” has formed which causes loss of memory and enables the accessing of the Humans by discarnate entities that are the Lost Spirits that have reduced in frequency of mind so that they can no longer be born into a body but most parasite a host body and take-over the consciousness of the original. They have been among you for 6000 years or more. Around 20,000 years is often given as a more accurate figure however 1 day, 100,000 years is similar depending on what angle you are perceiving. From the highest-plane, 33 days will pass for the entirety of this process within this universe from start to finish.

* As these changes take place, a possibility of “neuroplasticity” on a mental-energetic level is accelerating. This will lead to a detrimental degradation for those who are seeking autonomy and domination and this will act as a gateway to liberation for those seeking and embodying (bringing to others and themselves) Truth, Compassion, Harmony, Knowledge, Free-Will, Self-Awareness, and Creativity

*Around 2009 there was a major quantum shift which was a time just before this acceleration period where an enactment of a major insertion of artificial timelines in an effort to seal the Human population into the false-reality. As a result of major disturbances, a quantum collapse was experienced and those who have connection to source remember, there as a catastrophic meltdown of this reality and Earth was cast into darkness.

* This system can be described as a ‘simulcra’ system. This is powered by quantum computers that control from a parallel dimension outside of what is actually a projected space-time (similar to an online multiplayer). The server crashed momentarily and was reset. Many were lost and those who are here now are the survivors.

This system is unstable and will continue to develop errors which are perceived as memory glitches or timeline artifacts from previous versions. This is continued collapse, as the collapse cannot be avoided so we are in a temporary delayed “meltdown” of this space-time matrix. This is the end of the Maya.

* The False-Reality that the “others” are designing are using to mimic the One True Creator to disguise themselves as forces of a Higher-Power of Creation. The false-reality they desire is a dead-end of consciousness and leads to dissolution of the human.

* The true Reality of the Human leads to the dissolution of their false-reality.

* I AND OTHERS WITNESSED THE QUANTUM COLLAPSE OF A TIMELINE

* Advanced technology exists to entirely replicate events in this plane

* Our true history (an oxymoron) consists of multiple resets whereby the civilization is began again around the middle-ages which are not actual but are planned obsolesce resets in time

* Cloning, Mind Wiping and Programming Technology, Directed Energy Weapons

* There are nefarious factions that utilize the human population to act as an advanced military force for various operations.

* People are drafted into operation through technology which enables the replication of the human body and thus the entrainment or temporary capturing the human soul or identity.

* There are also contracts whereby people are drafted either through coercion or temptation into operating with underground groups.
    The conditioning process begins before birth and is intertwined with part of the selection process.

* There are hybridization projects whereby the human genome is spliced with animals and other genetics.

* There is an ability to merge DNA with technology to enable a cybernetic organism that can alter frequencies and matter down to the molecular level.

* Early civilizations such as Sumeria and Egypt knew how to transfer consciousness, clone human life, and create hybrid organisms.

* The physical body and the brain can be programmed like a computer system. The mind, when in the realm of the body and brain, can be programmed like software.

* Christ is the anointing of the worldly consciousness with the higher or Heavenly self .

* This is the marriage between Heaven and Earth, through the body.

*The body has been tainted and poisoned by the adversary groups to increase the difficulty of critical thinking and the activation of refined truth and harmonious self frequencies.

* The soul is the combined choices and memories of the spirit throughout the body and all other instances in the physical illusion. The soul is a part of the matrix and will not exist when the spirit separates from the illusion. This is the veil, the soul itself as a web connecting one to the trap system as a fractal, prism like expression of multiple fragmentations of the true higher awareness entangled in the physical realm.

* The marriage is literally simply through harmonization of the individual fields in a way that they are sustainable throughout eternity rather than leading into chaos or disruption of the natural balance that enables life and experience.

* The true liberation is about self-responsibility.

* The spiritual forces that feed on humanity do so because they do not have access to physical forms and thus require a secondary host.

* There are followings and teachings that are the distorted versions of the original truth and mix truth with lies to engage people and entangle their minds into submission to the deceptive practices which then uses their beliefs and energy as fuel for the creation of 4th dimensional constructs which are portions of the entire matrix

* The entire system may literally be the overall coalescence of these internal-external dynamo consciousness constructs that are created by mixing truth with lies and selling that to people to ensnare them and cause them to create their own illusory afterlife which creates a perpetual motion machine that is fueled by souls and suffering!

* To shift is to rise above the suffering, the illusion, the victim character that one is required to accept in order to fit into the control system.

* All acts of inner harmony and truth conserve one’s energy and disable the etheric ties that are an energetic mechanical aspect of utilizing humans as energy sources

* Your thoughts are alive, they create the higher realm and an entire universe which one’s mind lives within.

* The targeting systems have been designed to work on the energy systems and entrain the weak points in one’s mind whether through sexual vulnerability, desire of materialism, shame, guilt, fear, or other aspects of the illusion of self.

* The power of the human is to create what they think. This power is lacked by those who have used advanced technology to exist for hundreds of thousands of years as parasites and they have lost their auto-regeneration process.

* Manufactured Consent is required to carry out such an operation and thus without that consent this would be seen as an act of war against the species and thus the “game” is shut-down.

* Truth, Self-Awareness, Harmony, Wholeness, Compassion, Free-Will, Creativity and Knowledge marks the path towards liberation.

* The game is to control humanity through the initiation of self-destructive practices. That is the basis for this system.

https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2017...ds-of-harvest/

With blessings and love to all ~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	extraction-from-the-simulated-reality.png
Views:	173
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	36023  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 09:51.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), Journeyman (23rd November 2020), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), triquetra (11th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Retired
    Thanks

This came up for me and is an interesting topic - What does it mean to solidify a reality that is being presented to us in any one area or another, that we may not otherwise consider supporting? It is the acceptance that what is shown is real, it is the response to it, the analysing it, forming the opinion, the giving of energy, the attempt to change others or get the 'problem' fixed, the looking outside ones self to create the reality, relying on the components of thoughts, comparison, self judgment or judgement of others, justification that creates inner resistance.

Perhaps curiosity, simply perceiving, or being in the awareness allows the neutral point of observation that changes it all?

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 10:00.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    I believe this is one of the most important information presented by Lauda Leon, and I chose to post it here on this thread to emphasis the importance of adopting the inner work process where one is asking that for themselves and moving with the wind of change, over the wind of the 'reality script' presented to the world. I have tapped into some of what is presented here for quite a few years and know that this prepared present and future with following scenarios is due as a possibility to humanity and the planet by those who can't dream their own dreams..

(WARNING: THIS INFORMATION CAN BE OVERWHELMING)
    {snip}
    Thank you for the information, Limor. At times, Lauda Leon's material can be heavy, but I usually come away with information to give thought to.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th August 2017 at 17:26.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), Limor Wolf (25th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Retired
    Thanks

Hi Paula in one of her articles Lauda has referred to the 'going through the fire'
    (' Convergence of the event horizon' ) that potentially lead us to equanimity and the disillusion from the 'IT' illusion, that is the courage and vigour to give a thought to, to lend your awareness, allow and learn how to dismantle, to align with your own true spirit. You are a brave and wonderful lady!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 10:01.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), gord (27th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Star Tsar (25th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Hi Paula in one of her articles Lauda has referred to the 'going through the fire'
    (' Convergence of the event horizon' ) that potentially lead us to equanimity and the disillusion from the 'IT' illusion, that is the courage and vigour to give a thought to, to lend your awareness. You are a brave and wonderful lady!
    How bout that…that’s how I feel about you, Limor. A brave and wonderful lady. A deep thinker and articulate in expression. One that’s always evolving and is not afraid to walk the path of a different drummer.

Thanks for the ‘Convergence’ link. I’ll check it out. I’ve got a folder with many of Lauda’s videos and articles. Not long ago, I wrote to Lauda to say that often I want to click off her videos, but am always glad I listened to the end.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), gord (27th August 2017), Jean-Marie (26th August 2017), Limor Wolf (26th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Retired
    Thanks

I am feeling immensely grateful for the processing I am going through this morning, intense as it is, with regards to having a point of view and concern of the possibility of giving my energy away to friends, acquaintances and people I interact with that may miss or not see a greater scope of happenings, and therefore create something that is not entirely my choice, it is like a program talking to a program - the mechanism of entrapment. I recognise the origin of this.. and this surfacing now by my inner core spirit has a meaning to me, and it wants me to solve something, not to simply avoid or to get along with it ♥

Is it necessary to give up on oneself and energetically be compromised by another presence and energy signature at points of co-creation? what is the inner works that are responsible for this? and who does it belong to? Is it truly mine? I feel that the value of being myself within integrity at all times is the way, without judging, concluding, consenting or rejecting someone else point of view, even if they are close, no matter how it looks like, but the choice is to be in the the awareness, being the awareness.

That would make for an interesting practice in those places of more challenge - being at the zero point allows an interaction without taking or giving anyone's energy (the common conditioned multidimensional orchestrated day to day dynamics on this planet) Change is dynamic and vibrant at this time. Fun times

Thank you, Paula, it is generous of you, it is what we came here to be. Like you wrote to Lauda about sticking with her information till the end, I think we may find ourselves quite satisfied if we do that, as we will be revealing and being introduced into the great value and the meaning of being our true original selves
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th August 2017 at 10:02.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Noelle (26th August 2017), RunningDeer (26th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Life is about "being"; not "doing"! So much wasted energy being put into other peoples' programs or allowing ourselves to conform to what other people think we should be! I KNOW as that is where I spent most of my life, sad to say!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Limor Wolf (26th August 2017), Mad Hatter (26th August 2017), Mike Gorman (8th December 2017), RunningDeer (26th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast