+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Work And Finding Our Spirit

1. Link to Post #41
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Shadow Work And Finding Our Spirit

Written Remedey - Exit the 3D Construct system of separation - By Anaiis Salles

Hi Avalonians and readers of this thread ~

(This was gifted and permitted by Anaiis Salles to be shared and posted, please respect this energy exchange by visiting the Living Library website for more contributions)

"This document is a point of departure. The process begins with a written remedy. As you enter and complete your 30 day journey, allow your heart and soul sovereignty to speak within you as you discover your unique pathway. Then follow your soul path to exit the 3D Construct system of separation. Your soul knows the way that is conscious and beautifully co-created for you.

An Affidavit is a statement of factual observation/truthful witness.

Quote AFFIDAVIT/exit 3D CONSTRUCT/Legal Notice

I hereby declare and proclaim my soul sovereignty over any religious doctrine, technological advance, design, or implementation of artificial intelligence or genetic manipulation which undermines, breaches, sabotages, or by any conceivable means nullifies my Agreement to be Whole within and through Source of All Being; and in so doing, I declare my soul and body's organic birthright as a conscious co-creator in, with and through Source of All Being and Source's co-creative partner and agent in the density of light known as physical matter, planetary being Gaia, also known as planet Earth.

I hereby release my body, life force, sacred sensuality, soul, thoughts,
    emotions and life purpose/mission from any misuse of sexual energy and
    life force that is or has been organized to generate suffering as a
    consequence and condition of maintaining and sustaining the system of
    separation and its 3D Construct to:

● punish me physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially;
    including all my friends, family, children, close relatives, students and
    clients and/or;

● cause me and or all my friends, family, children,close relatives,
    clients, and students to experience any form of involuntary sacrifice,
    whether this be physical (body part or my health in the form of acute
    imbalance, chronic disease, or cognitive capacity), emotional, mental,
    spiritual and financial, and/or;

● cause me and or all my friends, family, children,close relatives,
    children, clients, and students to endure or experience personal loss
    or heartbreak for consciously co-creating in loving connection and
    alignment with Source of All Being, our planetary being Gaia, and my
    sacred union counterpart, said personal loss being in the form of:

○ Satisfying emotional and sensually intimate partnerships
    ○ loving relationships
    ○ Instances of unrequited love
    ○ Addiction
    ○ Chronic insecurity
    ○ Full and truthful communication
    ○ friendships and social connections

○ personal safety and well-being
    ○ proactive/progressive forms of financial investments in socially
    responsible enterprises and funding plans
    ○ deliberate energetic or technical interference
    ○ interference and implied supremacy of artificial intelligence in all
    its forms and devices

I hereby rescind all black magic practices, curses, contracts, agreements, coerced or otherwise as well as all white magic practices, spells, agreements, and soul contracts for the purpose of manifestation through mental and emotional systems of control including but not limited to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Black Magic arts, elite priests and priestesses allied with all externally organized religions or cults;

I further rescind and renege all forms of spell and unconscious contracts across all multidimensional timelines in which and through which my Agreement to Be Whole has been or will be breached, compromised, or broken, under any and all circumstances, which have been initiated, performed and perfected involuntarily, in sleep or hypnotic states, and/or void of my conscious waking consent as a human being.

Furthermore, I do not and will not consent to being an unconscious or
    unwitting instrument or conduit of punishment, sacrifice, or loss (through
    war, plague, technically induced 'natural' catastrophe) of those closest to
    me as herein described above, of:

● healthy DNA from my ancestral line

● or humanity at large in its entirety as part of the estate of grace of the
    Source of All Being in partnership with planetary being Gaia, also
    known as planet Earth.

I am not and will not be punished by the system of separation or its 3D construct; I cancel any agreement and rescind any implied agreement for such systemic punishment; all permission to subject me, my physical person, life force, sacred sensuality, and my soul to any and all forms of blood sacrifice are forthwith and here everafter denied;

I do not and will not accept any involuntary sacrifice to sustain and maintain the system of separation and its 3D construct; I cancel any agreements and rescind any implied agreement to accept or endure such systemic sacrifice; all permission to subject me, my physical person, life force, sacred sensuality, and my soul as well as all my close relationships as herein above described to all forms of sacrifice are forthwith hereafter denied;

I will not accept nor do I agree to suffer personal loss, specifically financial loss, as a form of punishment or sacrifice for rescinding any and all contracts or unconscious agreements and for dissolving any incomplete creation in which I unwittingly participated being in a state of ignorance about the consequences of incomplete creation in all its forms and manifestations; all permission to subject me, my physical person, life force, sacred sensuality, and my soul or the souls of my closest relations herein

above described to all forms of involuntary loss (home, automobile, place of
    business, valuable personal property and animals) are here forthwith and
    forever hereafter denied.

This is a Declaration of soul sovereignty, spoken, signed and lawfully
    executed on this date ____ by (your full name as it appears on your birth
    certificate in all capital letters)

An Affidavit is a document that provides truthful statement or witness of a
    particular set of circumstances of actions by self or others.

Your birth certificate is a bond of ownership and constitutes negotiable
    tender for 3D Construct religious, multinational, and government
    organizations and private or public corporations.

As a sovereign soul there is no need for you to acknowledge the
    ‘strawman’ or other representation of you as having any validity within
    complete creation. Any representation of ‘you’ is not you. It is a fictitious
    instrument that has no weight or merit outside of the 3D Construct.

© Copyright 2017 Sourced Life All Rights Reserved
    Many Blessings ~

Limor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

kfm27917 (5th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Retired
    Thanks

"This music inside me, is growing louder and louder,
    I am ready, I am not scared,
    I look into the abyss, and jump,
    I surrender to something that calls me...
    the pull is inescapable...
    I am kissed by love ~ "

Anna Maria

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th January 2018 at 14:37.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th December 2017), kfm27917 (5th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Retired
    Thanks

I found this article to be valuable and a reminder of inner knowledge I would like to share it here:

Sacred Heretics

By Kingsley L Dennis

Quote Every society has a cognitive structure of permissible knowledge that is managed by an elite and forbidden knowledge that is distributed in black or shadow markets by cognitive outlaws, heretics, revolutionaries, or just plain crazies

William Irwin Thompson
    Our human concepts of truth are always partial, always fragmentary and incomplete, for they are reflections of our own imperfections and incompleteness. Every culture creates its cosmology, its coherent world picture, and thus invariably creates its own limitations too. And those thinking patterns or ideas that do not fit in with the social consensus are labelled as heretical. These are artificial distinctions – the boundaries, parameters, and perimeters – erected by the human mind. The mind makes the world as we see it. Each culture considers its worldview superior. Just as each culture teaches its own history based on biased history texts, so does each society layer the mind with biased thinking. The modern worldview has taken it upon itself to believe that its view is the world, rather than a particular view of the world. The distinction may appear slight, yet its consequences are far reaching.

Our own attempts at personal transformation beyond our social conditioning will always be opposed by the consensus assumptions held by our particular society. To break from engrained patterns and conditioned viewpoints will always get you labelled as a ‘heretic.’ A heretic of the conscious mind is not a bad heretic to be – the evolution of human civilization has always been dependent upon such heretics. We can choose what type of narrative we wish to use to frame our perspective on life and reality – yet to not choose any narrative at all is not only not an option, it is also not possible.

The world we choose to see is our map of the world; and it is largely a projection of our own state of consciousness. Yet this can be a trap for us as much as liberation. We can become trapped inside the parameters of our mind’s models if we are not open to flexibility and variation. Likewise, societies also display an unwillingness to being open to such flexibility; and so innovative ideas and visionary minds often experience intimidation at the outset. Such cultural conservatism can be seen as a philosophy of small minds which prefer the safety and security of serving the status quo. Yet they are in danger of forgetting that the imperative of life is to continually change and transcend.

Many of our culturally biased perceptions are formed in accordance to seeing reality in a selective way. When we enlarge our capacity for conscious reflection, we enlarge our perspective upon the cosmos. Our capacity of mind is a window of perception – we either view through a small aperture or a larger one; like looking out from a room through either a small or a larger window. Yet the current cult of scientific reason has led us to believe that physics and mathematics is the only way to ‘read’ the universe. In other words, that any relationship or understanding with the cosmos and/or with any form of cosmic intelligence is through the power of equations. The world, the universe – our sense of meaning – may be little else to many of us than a set of complex equations. Naturally, we may ask the question – What makes us think that our way of seeing the world today is the right one? Or is our current understanding any better than alternative perspectives? Each of us bets our life on some picture of reality. We should therefore ask ourselves of this picture – Does it feel deeply, intuitively ‘right’? And does it continue to feel right as times goes on?

Our modern worldview may appear coherent to us; yet on the contrary it is fragmented, artificial, and lacking any sense of communion. It also lacks any deep sympathy and appreciation. The modern dominant perception, largely inherited from western science, is one that is lacking in the understanding of correspondence. We have been positioned into a dualism of ‘objective vs. subjective,’ where it has to be one or the other, yet cannot be a correspondence – a participation – involving both. In truth, neither absolutes exist – there is never one or the other (black or white; objective or subjective). These distinctions are the inventions of human thought models and as such are representative of our state of thinking rather than anything else. If reality is a jigsaw, then our over-active rational minds have just deliberately jumbled the pieces of this jigsaw.

Each system of knowledge that we adhere to and support is only a specific form of articulation according to time and place. No one form, or specific articulation, is absolute. From our articulations (our speculations or assumptions) we form our perceptions of reality. As part of our human experience we render reality in specific ways. We do this through our cultures, systems of philosophy, and systems of beliefs. We interpret reality according to patterns, and these patterns represent our states of thinking. For most people, it is almost impossible to comprehend beyond one’s limits of comprehension.

These models of interpreted reality have formed our philosophies and cosmologies over past epochs – from the Greek mind to the Renaissance – and yet we continue to lack a cosmology that grasps the core creative dynamics of the cosmos in which we exist. Each epoch in human civilization demands a corresponding cosmology in which to frame it; and which also guides its ethos. We are at the stage now, and have been for several decades, where we need a new framework of reality that better serves us as not only a planetary civilization but also as a rudimentary space faring one. The inadequacy of our current models has led us to a period of disruption and general confusion, dissatisfaction, and uncertainty. And in the end everything comes back to consciousness. As Terence McKenna once said – ‘We need to truly explore the problem of consciousness, because as human beings gain power they are becoming the defining factor on the planet. The questions that loom are, “Is man good?” and then, if the answer is yes, “What is man good for?”’

We are in need of a new cosmology – a new worldview – if for nothing other than to find out what humanity is good for.

We are yet to fully acknowledge that the human path is one of creative transcendence through conscious evolution. The journey ahead is unfolding around us – we are in it – and so we have no choice but to go along with the ride. The world is already innately in energized connectivity; according to quantum science every molecule, atom, and quark is connected through a non-local energy field. Yet despite this scientific narrative we continue to maintain the worldview that sees life in separation; with isolation, concrete boundaries, and tangible thresholds. There can be no other way to see this other than as alienating the human soul. The question is not whether but when we will get around to transforming human consciousness in order to correspond to new perspectives. So the first question is – when are we going to literally change our minds?

The rest of the article can be found here -

http://kingsleydennis.com/sacred-heretics/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

gord (10th January 2018), kfm27917 (4th August 2020), Mike (9th January 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks

THOUGHTS ON ONENESS - By Larry Little

To access the simplicity of Oneness is complicated only by the complexity of our thought forms. To erase those thought forms is complicated only by our unwillingness to experience our existence without the form, structure, and significance with which we have overlaid it in order to have predictability and constancy in our roles as humans.

To live in the moment, without linear cause and effect, is to risk all pretended stability and safety in all of our relationships with all that we encompass in our lives.

To live in 10-second increments is to live without the roots or connections or security. It is to live by one's own awareness, consciousness and abilities moment by moment, without warranties, guarantees or continuity of relationships within our polarized reality. It is to live without a past to draw upon for our Thou Shalts and Thou Shalt Not's, to live without the rules of conduct and behavior, without the agreed upon rules of conduct or even, misconduct. It is to live without projections and expectations of what will be if I, we, they, do anything.

To access the simplicity of Oneness is to relate to living in spontaneous interaction with the energy of the moment: without thought, without intention, without desire and without consideration of the next moment of now.

To live without polarization, dichotomy, otherness is to be all and everything simultaneously, without discrimination, separation, differentiation or judgment.

This refutes all of our experience, education, cultural conditioning and sense of separate self-ness. To attain this simplicity could be the most difficult process that we have ever undertaken since we first choose polarization, not what fun and joy we experience as we unweave the tapestry of polarity.]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

kfm27917 (4th August 2020), Orph (10th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Retired
    Thanks

This eye open article by Iam Saums can be found on his website -

https://iamsaums.com/2017/08/04/a-source-of-energy/

A source of energy - by Iam Saums

Quote “Energy is our soul’s currency.”

Social Nature:
    One of the greatest illusions ever invented is the belief that we are merely a mind within a body. That our heart’s sole purpose is to circulate blood and maintain our body’s bio-rhythm. Our human conditioning and daily indoctrination into social reality certainly supports this commonly lived duality. There is another illusion. One born of artificial comfort, fulfillment, purpose and security. One to which we as humans desperately cling to supplement our lack of engagement and ownership of our lives. As we are altered and molded into everything we rebelled against as teenagers, we inevitably acquiesce to an illusion of being.

Free-For-All:
    Personal and social chaos is energetic in origin. We are often inclined to walk a contrary path. Not because we disagree with the norms of society. It is that we adopt a conceited outlook, even to our own detriment, for the payoff of being right. Every day, billions of people all over the world survive on egocentricity. Selfishness produces a cultural and social vortex that severely disrupts and distorts the continuum of reality. The energy we attract is equivalent to what we project. As human beings, we are so powerful we can distort and/or transform ourselves, others and our environment by the quality of energy we emanate.

Soul Currency:
    Money as a means of fulfillment and success is the wool that has been pulled over our existence. Society is engineered to uphold this hollow pursuit at the cost of our personal awareness, creativity, power and purpose. An era of opportunity for intuitive empowerment has been and is always present. It begins with our choice to discover, claim and express who and why we are. True worth is not found in our bank accounts, possessions or the positions we may hold. It is the expression, measure and quality of our energy. It sources and inspires our lives. When we open to the infinite abundance of universal energy, we become all we may imagine.

Freedom in Discovery:
    We are multi-dimensional beings. We have the potential for so much more. By design, the parameters of social reality prohibit us from becoming aware and aligned with our transcendental qualities. Our authoritarian society primarily stimulates our body and mind as a form of distraction, manipulation and oppression to maintain dominion over humanity. Only our enlightened emotion and intuition can free us from the spell of social reality. Our quest for creativity, healing, fulfillment and purpose begins with us. We must embrace and illuminate the shadows within to transform ourselves.

The Illusion of Enlightenment:
    Social reality does not empower, encourage or support our education of and exercise in being. Our experience of being has been distorted and manipulated into a life of sensing and thinking. Authentic being is a vital distinction between linear and multi-dimensional existence. We have been conditioned to believe that enlightenment is something we work towards to be achieved “someday.” We are already enlightened. We must free ourselves from the social programming that has compromised our authentic being. The true measure of our universal energy is negated when we choose to believe more in who the world makes us and less in who we are.

“Energy is not produced from what we do, it is created by who we are.”

The Art of Being:
    Being is an act of personal creativity. In contemporary society, its very nature is revolutionary. It is the only way for us to become an expression of our soul. The difference between being and doing is remarkably overlooked and sheds light upon the degree of our oblivion. The choice between exercising our routine and being extraordinary inspires the progression of our personal transformation. Being is a culmination of our senses, instincts, thoughts, feelings and intuition. Who we are being is an essential art form to which we are all gifted. It is the manifestation of our soul in life.

Dimensions of Life:
    Our being is four dimensional. The body and mind are obvious necessities that allow us to interact with social reality. Our heart produces a powerful electromagnetic essence that expands well beyond our physical awareness. It emits an infinite, universal energy. Our soul is the source of our life force and conveys it through the dimensions of our chakra system. Our chakras distribute this energy for our daily experience. The nature of the energy that emanates from our chakras is defined by who we choose to be. The equilibrium between our soul, heart, mind and body is vital in establishing our relatedness with the universe.

Torus of Energy:
    Each of us has an energetic field called a “torus.” It circulates energy continuously from the center of our being where our soul, heart, mind and body unite. Like the inhale and exhale of our conscious breath, it radiates and recycles energy in an eternal ebb and flow. Our chakra system operates in synergy with the energy currents of the universe. It is the sustenance of our life force. It is also the source of our creativity and its realization. Our torus is a vessel for the expansion and expression of our consciousness. As we become aware of and interactive with it, our conscious energy transforms our experience of being.

Illumination:
    Our consciousness empowers our energetic experience. Our energy is not central nor exclusive to the standards of our common sense and institutionalized intellect. We tire and contract illness when we are motivated and seduced by social opposition. We are so much more than we are conditioned to believe. When we apply all elements of our being, we generate an infinite source of energy. It is an essential necessity to enlighten our emotions and live from our intuition. We are four-dimensional beings who have the inherent potential to illuminate ourselves and our social environment. We are everything we will ever need.

The Source:
    The universe consists entirely of energy. How we receive, transform and express it determines its measure, nature and purpose. The awareness we have of our personal energy allows us to access, focus and produce it appropriate to our need. We are not emulators. We are creators. We are biological and spiritual superconductors who generate massive amounts of energy. Intuition is the only way through which we may manifest our fulfillment. Our destiny is our extraordinary capacity to be an energetic river of universal possibility. Everything we have been, are and will ever be is the realization of our conscious energy.

“We are not a reflection of society, we are an expression of the universe.”

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

kfm27917 (4th August 2020), Mike (22nd February 2018), william r sanford72 (18th January 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Thanks again for this thread and links.
    It has helped immensely.
    I am glad I posted the inner dialogue.
    It helped me get a handle on its source and even possible remedies.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (11th October 2018), Mike (22nd February 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I wish the person who could've helped had answered. I think I now understand PMs better. Don't use it much...
    Oh well. On my own again. Beginning a new descent into hell
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey Ernie! I have no idea what you are talking about, but I DO know each one of us is always "on our own" all the time. We each have to live through what comes our way, individually.

I remember when I was in the middle of my abusive situation I kept hoping someone(in that particular religious system) would step in & "help" me out of it, but no one ever did. In the end, I had to manage my own situation & just break out of it...letting the chips fall where they may.

I have no idea what you are going through, but I do know there are a lot of good pointers on the Enlightenment Thread. If I have spoken out of line here, please forgive me!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2018), kfm27917 (4th August 2020), Limor Wolf (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

A direct discision on shadow work at the time I could have afforded to be calm...surprised at the time there wrre no takers. Dropped it. But now my shadow is at it again. After I thought I had done its bidding to keep it manageable.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), kfm27917 (4th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I have no idea what you are talking about with "the shadow". What I DO know is that each of us is an Eternal, SOVEREIGN Being & we can choose to do no one's bidding. I am not qualified to give "advice" to anyone, I can only speak from my own personal experience & from what I have learned here on Avalon in the past 3 years.

It kind of shocked me to read what you wrote as I have always read your posts & took you for a very level-headed fellow!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

petra (24th November 2020), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Thank you writing can be deceiving , I guess. It's alright, I'll muddle through as always...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), petra (24th November 2020), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I could be mistaken. They are attacking our skiesvreal heavy right now. This is where you fight your summer weather war gor the southern states. And we have been whallopped hard yhis last week. My ears are ringing something fierce...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I could be mistaken. They are attacking our skiesvreal heavy right now. This is where you fight your summer weather war gor the southern states. And we have been whallopped hard yhis last week. My ears are ringing something fierce...
    Hang in brother. Meditation, chi kung, walks in the woods. Remember your strength.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello,

Only just now saw your inputs and there is much that is stirring our world (both our inner and outer universe) now.. and such was meant to be.. nothing can be hidden anymore, playing silently creating unknowingly the average and the worst, and whatever seeds of distortion were made are now to be acknowledged and cleared from the sub-conscious, but that's tough and rough at times.. and thank you very much for sharing your on-goings Ernie and Foxie < 3 that is what we are here for, ain't it? to be able to share what is surfacing for us (that's was a personal challenge for me) and by that allow ourselves to support each other and be supported with knowledge and care-full camaraderie in building on that which is more truthful, it's a lonesome walk and each have our own puzzle to solve. and it's a remarkable journey as well ~

I don't know Ernie if you read my post 39 but you were in my mind and heart..

More from 'Simply Anna Maria' and her own sharing ('nothing can happen without doing the work'..'follow the direction step by step'). Gratitude ~

Her YouTube channel is -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55...lcTiBd7bTICJew

Is sharing a qualified replacement for 'teaching'? Imho, it sincerely is a holographic expression which is more in alignment with the unity of the spirit in recognition or allowance, in this vast Smörgåsbord where no 'podium' is required for anyone to step on/be put on, or to be down from. It's just IS, and with that - IS unstoppable ~

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2018 at 06:53.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2018), kfm27917 (4th August 2020), RunningDeer (25th October 2018), what is a name? (12th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Retired
    Thanks

And what is this grand path of mystery we are walking? why are we doing this for?

The - WAKAN TANKA

A moment to take a breath... give us strength in this love...

And greatest gratitude for the planet we walk on, that we dream and her dreaming us..

Con Amor ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2018 at 07:16.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

kfm27917 (4th August 2020), RunningDeer (25th October 2018), what is a name? (12th October 2018), william r sanford72 (25th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello,

For those on the path of listening to the quietude of their spirit within recognition I post Aurora's website - 'Armed Heart' and YouTube channel -

Aurora's words from her website -

https://armedheart.com

Quote "I am always astonished at the incredible grace that we as humans have within ourselves,
    simply by connecting to our inner guidance to access our Internal Map.
    It is possible to improve your life, and to unlock your own inner guidance to
    finally walk on the path you were meant to, to overcome old belief systems and to break old cycles."
    And some quotes from her YouTube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK...JwFxoEQ/videos

Quote "We were all hurt in some way or another by the malevolent forces atop the pyramids of control, how we have been following orders for so long and how our gifts as gifted individuals men and women abused in mental capacities to make us forget who we truly are ."
    Quote "..Breaking the heart into two polarities, or duality, Causal emotional destruction of sense of Self
    Access the broken heart and manipulate it , pump it full of frequencies to harden and create separatism with Self- mind control, mind games etc."
    Quote "We have a choice to stand together to work on our heart centeredness , this heart centeredness is not new but an old inherited right to exist in a sovereign state of consciousness, This sovereign state of awareness and heart energy"
    Quote "A whole heart is formidable and a force to be reckoned with, standing for moral principals"

In this particular video Aurora - 'Armed Heart' speaks about the AI synthetic consciousness inhabiting our planet and our Avatars/ Being

"We have allowed the imposter to come and live within us, within our consciousness.."

Thank you for your gift of knowledge and for your being which authentically resonate, Aurora!

Many good blessings to one and all ~

Limor Wolf
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th October 2018 at 15:38.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (25th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2018), kfm27917 (4th August 2020), Orph (25th October 2018), RunningDeer (25th October 2018), Valerie Villars (25th October 2018), william r sanford72 (25th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I have lived my life without much resistance. I had no goals or ambitions. I merely let my emotions take me where they would. I was honest about the torrent of feelings that often overwhelmed me. I never questioned their authenticity. Of all the things in this world my emotions were the most real, the most poignant.

My thoughts were often suspect - that flimsy construct of personal logic that interprets everything according to tangential analysis (what it isn't, the naming and definition of phenomena). I could see the interference in my mind at an early age. But I could only see it after dispelling the notion that an intrinsic part of the mind can grasp truth naturally. It cannot.

What I can do is sense truth - I can feel it. I cannot describe it. But truth is not a static characteristic, an explanation of everything. It is a constantly changing, evolving mechanism. The truth is a process, an intention...

It is with chagrin that I must admit that emotions are just as suspect as mind. It is just as misleading.

Both interpret reality not according to truth but according to precepts, approximations of reality based on previous experience. This causes numerous situations where assumptions due to incorrect perception creep into and color the experience before the experience has even begun.

This predisposition to error prone analysis multiplies logarithmically. It gets ahead of awareness, beating the self to the experience, so to speak, so that by the time we do arrive the place has already been tidied and arranged to fit with previous experience - we live in the past and we sense and confirm what we already know.

By closing the loop on experience we wrap the past around ourselves and insulate our experience from novelty.

It is this atmosphere in which we live. Cocooned in a bubble of circular cognition, we feel in control and able to navigate the world also fashioned of idols. Preconceptions are idols, idols are substitutes. They replace the new, the novel, the present with the familiar, the known, the past.

What fills the space thus left between the actual present and the murky past that we perceive? We leave this space reserved. We reserve it by willful ignorance - we purposely ignore it. Willful ignorance relegates the present to beyond our awareness. But if 'what is' is willfully ignored, where is it experienced? It must be stored in a reservoir of purposely ignored experience.

Purposeful ignorance is impossible without a conscious mechanism to do the experiencing without our knowledge. This conscious mechanism that we learn to create is the shadow self.

The shadow self is the self that we don't understand because we don't want to know. We don't want to know because we don't want to grow. We don't want to grow because to grow means to embrace the unknown. The unknown means we have no control in the sense of not being able to predict future experience.

A known world is a dead world. It is the world projected by a frozen thought, long past, where only ghosts of our imaginations tread.

These ghosts, these shadows, have tremendous power. They lure by familiarity, by placidity, by predictability. They promise comfort and ease, through routine and ritual.

But the shadow's rule is a stewardship.

There is only one thing that the shadow must guard against at all costs - the Return of the Rightful Ruler, when its stewardship will end.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ascension (27th October 2018), kfm27917 (4th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Yesterday was a bad day. Headaches, nausea, dull thoughts all day. Just ouch.

Not so sure imagination is the shadow. In dreams, when you remember them, you can manifest things instantly, move from one location to another instantly, and it doesn't phase you in the slightest. It doesn't wake you up. It doesn't seem astounding at all. It is normal to be able to do that. You imagine and it becomes reality, in your dream. The shadow is not a ghost of your imagination. It is something or someone else at play. And I say play because I'm not entirely sure I did not agree to participate in this game of earth. Nothing here in 3D is truth. It is "real" because we agree that it is.

Imagine, though, that you ARE an all-powerful being, bored beyond the ability to stand the monotony of it all, and you wish to create a game in which the rule is simply get out of the game. Anything and everything goes. You agree to be born into the game without any memory of the players, your abilities, your goals. It's part of the game. The ultimate sand box. There are, of course, what we would call cheaters, creating rules as they go. But if there are no rules, there are no cheaters.

This brings up a bigger question, if we came from a place of all that is, and it is monotonous to be there, what is there to achieve, ever? How there ever meaning? So, maybe there isn't. Maybe everything just is, always and forever, and where your imagination takes you at any point is the truth of the moment. The only truth. Your imagination is certainly stifled at every turn on earth, keeping you in a "frozen" state.

The idea that this is a prison planet and we are tricked to coming back over and over certainly could be part of the game. The question is did we come here originally of our own accord, wishing to play this game, and if so, do we want to win or just give up.

I think many others have figured out the game and stay to play, knowing their own power. They, of course, have the advantage and are part of the shadow.

The idea of "shadow" has multiple connotations. We definitely have a part of us that is hard to access. This part could be referred to as our shadow selves. But I don't believe this part of us is actively engaging in deception. In fact, the opposite. This hidden self is constantly attempting to wake us up with clues unique to each of us. There are also external forces at work, which could be referred to as the shadow, who present stumbling blocks in our efforts at becoming more conscious. There is a third concept of shadow which indicates a physical space in our energetic fields, but it's just a theory and I don't feel up to trying to explain it.
    Last edited by Ascension; 28th October 2018 at 00:43.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

kfm27917 (4th August 2020), petra (24th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

What I can do is sense truth

Both interpret reality not according to truth but according to precepts, approximations of reality based on previous experience. This causes numerous situations where assumptions due to incorrect perception creep into and color the experience before the experience has even begun.

we live in the past and we sense and confirm what we already know...By closing the loop on experience we wrap the past around ourselves and insulate our experience from novelty.

The unknown means we have no control in the sense of not being able to predict future experience.
    Yes, mind-emotions are the same complex-melanism of identity and are not of true(th) spirt

Have you tried to drop into your heart, Ernie, reside there and listen to your spirit in origin?

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

I've been reading this person's blog with interest over the last week or so after I saw one of her videos.

There's a lot I like about this. Especially the declaration of independence and assertion of personal sovereignty. That's something I've been thinking of as I realised how much mind control / Occult manipulation was ongoing.

It's all new to me however and I'd be interested in some context. Does this fit in with the 'Archon / Demiurge' world view or is it something different?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast