+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: What is Lifechanyuan?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: What is Lifechanyuan?

I would personally welcome more members from China on the PA forum to discuss about ET and UFO sightings.

Since this is the first time in human history almost everyone can communicate on the web and share our observations and insights,
    we have this unique opportunity to learn from each other
    without prejudice.

Just an idea..

🦢🌟🌟🌟

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Harmony (10th September 2021), pabranno (8th September 2021), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I would personally welcome more members from China on the PA forum to discuss about ET and UFO sightings.

Since this is the first time in human history almost everyone can communicate on the web and share our observations and insights,
    we have this unique opportunity to learn from each other
    without prejudice.

Just an idea..

🦢🌟🌟🌟
    Hi Agape, the video is fail to watch. Can you share another one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For ET and UFO, from Guide Xuefeng's opinion, he says:

"天仙们在金字塔中设计制造了今日地球上的大部分昆虫、所有树木花卉和食草动物,并用"飞碟"把这些生命运送到地球各处,整个过程大约进行了十几亿年的时光,在制造动植物的过程中,天仙们发现,要使动植物遍满地球 ,必须要把水引到陆地上,所以就开矿办冶炼厂,在太空中建造了一个"太空站",利用地球上的金属建造了我们今日看到的月球,有了月球,地球就"活"了,不仅有了潮起潮落、风云雨雪,还为地球的夜晚带来 了光明。

Super Celestial Beings designed and created most of the insects, all trees and flowers, and all herbivores on earth today from within the pyramids and then transported these LIVES to every part of the earth by advanced aircraft; the whole process lasted slightly more than a billion years. In the process of creating animals, Celestial Beings found that water needed to be brought inland for the plants and animals to spread across the earth; therefore, they opened a mine to build a space station and constructed what we now see as the moon by using metals from the earth. With the moon, the earth became "alive", not only bringing an ebb and flow, wind, clouds, snow, and rain, but also illuminating the night.

传统观念认为月球是自然形成的,生命禅院说月球是天仙们为地球生命特意制造并"安装"上去的。

Traditional concept considers that moon is formed naturally; while Lifechanyuan proclaims that moon is specially produced by Super Celestial Beings and then is "installed" in sky for the human being.

在动物未造出之前,月球尚不存在,前期的一批动物被创造出来后,天仙们发现,若一旦他们撤离地球,因为没有潮起潮落、风云雨雪,动物们就无法有效生存,所以,他们在离现在的埃及开罗不远的地方和大西洲 (大西洲在大 西洋底部)建造了两个大型的冶炼厂,用冶炼出来的特制金属制造了许多飞船(飞碟),一方面把创造出来的动物们运送到地球各处,另一方面,用这些飞船把冶炼出来的金属运送到"太空站",在"太空站"制造了一个巨大的 外表凸凹不平,且银白色能反光的中空的大球,这个大球就是我们现在的月球。10亿年前,地球上的夜晚是非常明亮的,后来由于宇宙尘埃不断落到月球表面上,所以,月球不再如当初那么明亮 了。

Before animals were created, there was no moon. When the first group of animals were created, celestials found that if they left earth, animals could not survive without ebb and flow, wind,cloud, rain and snow. Therefore, they built two big smelters at places not far from where is now Cairo, Egypt and the Atlantis (it is now located at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean), and made many airships (UFO) using the special smelted metals. And sent the animals they created to everywhere on the earth. At the mean time, they used these airships to transport smelted metals to a “space station”.They then created a huge hollow ball with a rough surface, silver and reflecting. This huge ball is the moon we refer to today. One billion years ago, the night on the earth was very bright. Later, because the dust from universe continuously dropped on the moon,it was no longer as bright as before."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you can have a read and give you some ideas.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 8th September 2021 at 21:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (10th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Agape, can you tell me or maybe Bill can tell me, how many Chinese members on Avalon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ET, Guide Xuefeng says, they are 生物机器人,是天仙们(天使们)用来遥控或者监控地球的生物机器人。(ET are Biological robots used by the angels to remotely control or monitor the Earth.)

麦田圈是天仙们的恶作剧。(The crop circle is a prank by the angels.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True or Wrong, we need to think by ourselves.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 8th September 2021 at 21:17.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (10th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Life Unfolds from These Two Purposes

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    I hate to bust your bubble, but NO pharaoh was ever buried in the "Khufu" pyramid. In your article you first state that the Egyptian pyramids were built as mausoleums for pharaohs. Later on you say they were not built as mausoleums. Huh?
    Also, there is a man who is cataloguing pyramids. He has over 10,000 pyramids on planet earth listed.
    Your claims are phantasmagorical. A nuclear waste storeroom for prehistoric aliens?? Really?
    I highly suggest you read "Giza Death Star" by Dr William Farrell and "Giza Power Plant" by Christopher Dunn. Two well researched books that will open your mind.
    One final word.
    Take is easy. dear enigma. You can just ignore those" bubble".

Quote Enlightenment is a very rarefied state that few people, even awakened ones, experience. Just one example. Do you see light (like daylight or brighter) all the time? Waking and sleeping? Do you see light around people, buildings, trees, grains of sand? Do you see that each room in a house has a distinct light of its own and that there is a wall of light between rooms as you pass from one room to another? Do you see that EVERYTHING is perfect just as it is? Those are seen by awakened folks and that is a long way before enlightenment.
    Yes, you are right. Most of us are normal persons. Guide Xuefeng is too. He still needs to buid more New Oasis for Life Ecovillage to achieve finally Enlightenment.

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Thanks.

May we know the sources for this information...
    Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    IvySunday - Are your posts part of a book or paper that you wrote?
    Hi Baby Steps and Noelle , these articles are from Lifechanyuan websites and wrote all by Guide Xuefeng in person.

And plz have a read about his "enlightenment" to write articles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

We should pursue the Greatest Creator and get to know the Greatest Creator, otherwise we will not be able to understand the origin of the universe and the origin of life, or the past and future of human being. We cannot even understand the instincts of animals and the purpose of life.

I am 46 years old now. I have engaged in a wide variety of occupations: shepherd, peasant, migrant worker, secretary of Youth League branch, clerk, secretary of CPC branch, political instructor of art and cultural propaganda team of people’s commune, bench worker, electrician, automobile mechanic, middle school teacher, office clerk, office manager, interpreter, driver, salesman, grocery store manager, restaurant buyer, bartender, night club manager, manager of fast food department, property developer, and so on. The duration of my jobs all lasted for more than half a year with the exception of office manger and restaurant buyer, on which I stayed only for two months.

What have I gained from working on so many jobs?

What I have learned is, without a belief and an aim, life is just like the floating clouds drifting in the sky with wind. An inexplicit traffic accident I personally experienced several years ago has prompted me to explore the meaning of life. What on earth do I live for? For the sake of my country? Nonsense. I have problems even making a living for myself, how am I supposed to do anything for my country? Do I live for my parents? Absolutely not, otherwise, why should I survive after their death. For my wife? Unlikely. She may enjoy a better life without me being around. Do I live for my children? Not necessarily. How can those childless parents carry on life then? After the children grow up and have families of their own, what do I live for? I can no longer provide them with any help; on the contrary, I may prove troubles and burdens for them. Do I live for myself? How absurd it is! I can neither decide my birth nor my death. If there is an option, I would rather choose not to be borne and not to be a being at all. Then who brought me to this world? Is it because of the accidental union of my parents that I came into being? Definitely not! The universe is governed by laws. Everything has its causes and effects. Nothing exists purposelessly and accidently.

Everything exists for a particular purpose. Then what is the purpose of my existence? This obscure and confused way of living is beyond my endurance. I would rather die than to live without a clear understanding of myself and the world around. If I have no idea where I came from, then I should at least know where I am heading. Otherwise, it would be a great pity if someday I suddenly get killed in a traffic accident!

Can I live a life with understanding if I am wealthy? It seems that there is no single millionaire in the world who has solved the problem of the purpose of living. By the time you have a lot of money, perhaps you don’t have much energy and time left. You may have died before you know why you have lived. Besides, money does not come the way as you wish. Otherwise, anyone can be a billionaire.

Having power will make one understand the meanings of life? I doubt. There have been many emperors and kings appeared on the stage of human history. Did they really understand the purpose of life? Was there anyone of them left us with “Book on Life”?

How about being a scientist? Great as Newton, Einstein, and Stephen Hawking are, they still wondered the origin of the universe, the origin of human being, and the origin of life. Would I be any better than them if I become a scientist? Moreover, just as I cannot become a singer because I am not born with the gift of a singer, I cannot be a scientist either. To be a scientist for me is something beyond my wildest dream.

Will it be possible for me to understand the meaning of life if I seek to become some kind of expert? I am afraid not. Let’s take archeologists and anthropologists for example. One day they would say that mankind originated from Europe, another day that mankind originated from Asia, still another day they would claim than mankind’s ancestor lived in Africa. To affirm the place of origin of mankind simply by a few pieces of fossils is far from reliable. It is likely to say that we would be originated from the Antarctica if some more human fossils are excavated from somewhere someday.

How about reading the Bible? Can it be a way to understand the meanings of life? Maybe I was born foolish. I have read the Bible for years, yet I have not been enlightened so far. Where is the Kingdom of the Greatest Creator? It has been there already or it will emerge in the future? Where would it be if it will emerge in the future? By future, do we mean a millennium, ten millennia, or a hundred million years? My life only spans scores of years. Is there such a thing as the resurrection of flesh and body? How can resurrection be realized? There is no doubt that Jesus is a god, the problem is whether there are any other gods that above Jesus? Why would Jesus undergo suffering if he is free from the control of other gods? Why almost all his disciples died an unnatural death? Is it possible for a god to lose control of his own fate? As a god, why couldn’t he protect even his own disciples? Why should they suffer for the blessing of other worldly life?

So I rely on Buddhism to guide me!

Buddhism preaches the previous life and the eternity, lifetime after lifetime, retributive justice, and karma. This makes sense. But how on earth does karma transform? How should a person behave to acquire eternity? Where is the Pure Land? And what does it look like? I have only read a few of the great many Buddhist sutras, so it is not for me to jump to a hasty conclusion. Since Buddhism has existed for more than two thousand years, it should be able to interpret the meaning of life, but it failed as well. If life is but a process of suffering, why does the Greatest Creator create so many wonderful things for people to enjoy? If the purpose of life is to attain Buddhahood, then what is Buddhahood? How can we attain Buddhahood? What is the probability of attaining Buddhahood? If only two to three out of the one thousand people who practice Buddhism succeed, then the rest would feel quite unwillingly to sacrifice the worldly pleasure.

Money, power and status, and scientists and other experts, Christianity and Buddhism –each may have its own arguments. But none of them can explain clearly the meaning of life. And for us mortals, we even have a hard time scraping up for daily existence, how can we have time to pore over the learning of sociology, natural science, and religion?

Is there a shortcut? Is it possible for us to seek the Greatest Creator directly, bypassing gods, Buddha and the knowledge accumulated by mankind, because only the Greatest Creator knows all and only the Greatest Creator has the ultimate power of decision?

Where can we find the Greatest Creator?

Read “wordless” book, read heaven, read world, read people, read things. Luckily I have undertaken more than twenty different jobs, and have experienced many hardships of life. In addition, after graduation from senior middle school I went further study for another three times. And I have stayed in the countryside, in small towns, and big cities. As a result, I can string up different phenomena and events for chain reflection. Nevertheless,I am still confused.

So what could be the obstacle?

I was greatly enlightened when I incidentally browse the Koran, which says, “The masses of deities and mankind, don’t hesitate to escape from domain of heaven and earth if you can. But it would not be possible for you to escape without the help of authority.”

Yes, how can I escape from the domain of heaven and earth without the power and help of authority (the Greatest Creator).

How can I get the support of the Greatest Creator?

By telegnosis, man is a part of the universe. Man can correspond with universe. The brain can immediately sense the sting on the toe. So if I send a “fax of thought” to the Greatest Creator, he will surely know my appeal.

Indeed, the picture of the birth of the universe, the origin of life, the origin of mankind, and the 36-dimension space began to appear in my mind. The subject of fate is thus revealed naturally.

Only at this time did I learn the Greatest Creator, Jesus, Sakyamuni, Lao Tzu, as well as mankind, universe, time, space, energy and matter, body and soul, the nature of life, and the meaning of life.

I came to know God by telegnosis which could only be sensed nor told. In order to facilitate the understanding and induce even greater enlightenment, I have cited 40 natural phenomena and 8 logical reasoning to prove the existence of the Greatest Creator and to illustrate the eight characteristics of the Greatest Creator and the eight major relations between the Greatest Creator and human being. Whether you can sense the existence of the Greatest Creator completely relies on your telegnosis and wisdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Thanks Xuefeng for such an in depth look into this topic.

I believe ultimately the soul journey is an infinitely meaningful path towards infinite wholeness. Whether experiences are resulting in a less or more shattered soul, it's all information that describes the soul in a unique way. God can use this information to prepare an infinitely beautiful soul journey towards becoming infinitely whole again. When you merge with your soul mate, you become whole at that level. But there are infinitely higher levels of wholeness...
    Well siad, WhiteLove, your words are so beautiful to me.

8. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ivysunday (here)
    " Men of privilege without power are waste material. Men of enlightenment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish. Men of intellectual and moral and religious culture, who are not active forces for good in society, are not worth what is a cost to produce and keep them.” - Henry Van Dyke

Lifechanyuan is a place where great souls come together to create a peaceful, beautiful, and harmonious reality for humanity and at the mean time, to make themselves qualified for accessing higher life spaces by means of self-cultivation and self-improvement.

Lifechanyuan is the integration of Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, science and Mao Zedong thoughts which truthfully explains the origin of the universe, the mystery of LIFE, and the true meaning of life.

For thousands of years, human beings have been groping their way forward and lost themselves. They have been suffering unnecessary grief and sorrows, not knowing the secret of LIFE; Few ever ask themselves: Why should I be busy as a bee all day long? Does it have anything to do with the meaning of my life? What’s the difference between me and a rushing ant?

During the history, many have been working hard to seek the answers; sages such as Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, Mohammad, Lao Tzu, from one generation after another had paid their painstaking efforts for us; Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln had worked so hard for us. All of them tried to create a peaceful world in which everyone enjoy happiness; some other great sages had endured the hardships and advised us in earnest in order to lead us into a happy homeland; but the real answer seems to be still far away from us, and we still need to go a long journey, step by step, to approach the other side of truth.

Lifechanyuan has answers and solutions for human sufferings and increasingly serious crises of the world, it also has answers for inquirying souls for questions as “Who am I, where did I come from, where am I going?” Lifechanyuan contains precious truths from the Greatest Creator of universe. It reveals how the universe comes into beings, how LIFE started, and the origin of human beings. It explains the meaning of time and space, and the purpose and meaning of LIFE. It also points out the cause of human suffering, the future of mankind, and the way how a person can get an everlasting happy life.

Lifechanyuan follows the path of the Greatest Creator, and the core values of Lifechanyuan are to revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, and revere nature.

Lifechanyuan is a wonderland for resonant souls; it is a big family full of harmony and happiness, and it is a land of idyllic beauty for people living Lifechanyuan values to enjoy happiness.

Lifechanyuan is not a religion, so there is no special ceremony and requirements; Lifechanyuan is not a company, so it will not involve any business activities aiming for profits; Lifechanyuan is not a political party, so it neither has a constitution nor participates in any political activities.

Lifechanyuan does not belong to any individual, country, nation, religion, political party or organization.

Lifechanyuan intend to set up 256 new life oases in the form of intentional communities worldwide.
    Thank you for sharing this. It helps me put your other posts into context. Very interesting! It is a philosophy and a way of being.
    Yes, indeed. But it was treated as "Crazy" things ( Cult) in China.

9. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the Principle of Least Resistance

More and more people choose not to get married, why?
    Most pains and violence brought along by traditional families. War by religions. That is the reason.
    In China, young people are rebelling their parents for pushing them to get married. We want the freedom of doing things and the freedom not to do things we don't want.
    yes, I am. So I don't like marriage but I need lover.

Quote Posted by Weird7 (here)
    Ok, nice. We have one opportunity to making this happen. Living without money. Maby we should do something... but how, i thought about that all day. How can we change how people think? We can spend many hours by sharing many of very special information and we grow but... what with the rest of prople, that one who never LOOKING FOR ANSWER, but they a community. What we should do more?
    Money is only disappearing in the community. Yes, the world will not have no money. Because we need money to buy things to eat, buy the clothes to wear and buy house to live and buy tickets to fly.

Only in the New Oasis for Life Ecovillages can be without money because Lifechanyuan members will build 256 ecovillages around the world to let the ecovillages members become one family members. That's it.

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Why go to work when you can call in sick.
    Because , you need money.

10. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Eight Criteria for Individual Freedom

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    I imagine that since you are posting it for him you are at least aware of the concepts and believe the things he saying is true.

From this, you must have an opinion. Are you not allowed to espouse your opinions about the philosophy you are preaching?

Are you not allowed to discuss but rather only distribute information?

Or do you just not really have a specific opinion on these topics? If so, I understand completely and sorry for bothering you.

Do you have an opinion on the Early Heaven and Later Heaven arrangement of the primary tri-grams?

Are you aware of other sequences of the tri grams other than the Ken Wen Sequence and the Mawangdui sequence(have you ever actually seen this sequence as I have been unable to find it)?
    Hi dear Praxis, I am sorry for the rude reply to you from Sister Qinyou( Ivy Sunday), Guide Xuefeng doesn't know your question at that time, because sister Qinyou wasn't in the community and just post articles as what she did in China's websites. So this is the reason that she doesn't like to chat with people. she also had to work hard for herself and her family.

To your question, I think Guide may be know or not, but I suggest that you'd better check it on the Google. Hope you can find or already found the answer.

Xuefeng
    (Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)
    An advancing Life ascends from the realm of necessity toward that of freedom, while a regressive one retreats in the opposite direction. If we want to climb to a higher-level space of LIFE, we must strive to move toward the free kingdom. What are the criteria for complete freedom of the individual? In other words, what criteria do individuals need to achieve the realm of freedom?

1. Sexual Freedom

2. Lack of Responsibilities and Obligations

3. Lack of Cares

4. Lack of Close Personal Relationships

5. No one to Answer for You

6. No Answering for Anyone Else

7. Doing as You Wish Without Overstepping Basic Law

8. Managing and Governing Yourself

We will examine each in detail:

1) Sexual freedom: As long as an individual and their partner are willing, when and how they make love should be their unrestricted decision. Only common sense manners should dictate the proper time and place.

2) Lack of responsibilities and obligations: Just as flowers grow, bloom, and pollinate, everything is natural and voluntary, not forced by responsibilities or obligations. Once there are even the least amount of responsibilities and obligations, freedom is lost. A newborn baby lives on milk and its mother gives her breast, but this is natural and voluntary, brings pleasure to both, and is not done out of responsibility.

3) Lack of cares: “Own nothing, own everything!” Act freely and have no cares. Once you care for something, your freedom is lost.

4) Lack of close personal relationships: Once you have close familial relationships, you have obligations and responsibilities, and once you have friends and lovers, you have to care for them. Therefore, friends, relatives and lovers are obstacles to freedom.

5) No one to answer for you: You need to solve your own problems and expect no one to solve them for you. Deal with your own necessities of life, such as food, clothing, shelter, transportation, birth, old-age, illness, and death naturally and with neither regrets nor complaints.

6) Do not answer for anyone: Answer to the Greatest Creator and for yourself, but not to anyone else.

7) Doing as you wish without overstepping basic law: Do as you wish but never overstep the basic law. You can do as you wish, but always revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, revere nature, and never harm LIFE or nature.

8) Managing and governing yourself: As long as one is managed, supervised, governed, or controlled by others, they have no freedom. This means that individuals who have reached the highest level of quality and accomplishment will have achieved the highest realm of civilization, so they will not need to be managed, supervised, governed or controlled by others because they will naturally interact with others, both harmoniously and efficiently.
    Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I do not mean to offend you at all, so please understand that.

These steps you list, or criteria in your words, are to me personally, robotic. By the term robotic, I mean unfeeling. No emotion, no love, no empathy, no care of others sufferings, or understanding at all of anything but you.

I know I am unique in my own understanding of the word unique. Which to me, means one of a kind, and you are also, as is every one. Yet that understanding cannot be accomplished without care and respect of all others.

I know you are from a differant country and culture than I am. That is fine with me.

Where I am now, I do not agree with any beliefs of a higher being at all. Or lower being.

The Criteria of Xuefeng, is his alone, not for all.

I care for you, and wish the best for you, even though I do not know you. I undertand and love and care for you.

All the best.
    Oh bobme, you are so sweet, thanks. We have say sorry to you. The translation has problems. It is not lack of. Plz let me send the original Chinese article here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

个体自由的八大标准

雪峰

生命的演进是从必然王国走向自由王国,生命的演退是从自由王国进入必然王国。如果我们要向生命的高层空间去,就要努力向自由王国迈进,那么,什么是个体完全自由的标准呢?或者说,自由王国里个体要达到哪些自由 标准呢?

一、性自由

在适当的场所,个体什么时候性,想与谁性,如何性,只要对方情愿,自己愿意,没有任何限制束缚。

二、没有责任和义务

就像花卉生长、开放、授粉,一切是自然的,一切是自觉自愿的,而不是被责任和义务强迫的,一旦有一丁点的责任和义务,那么,就是不自由的。

三、没有牵挂

一无所有,拥有一切,行动自由,无事牵绊,只要心有牵挂,就没有自由。

四、没有亲人、恋人和朋友

一旦有亲人,就有责任和义务,一旦有恋人和朋友,就有牵挂,所以,亲人、恋人和朋友是走向自由王国的障碍。

五、没有人为自己负责

自己的一切自己搞定,没有人为自己负责,吃穿住行生老病死随其自然,没有怨恨。比如一生下来吃奶,那是母体自觉自愿的,是随其自然的,相互没有责任。

六、不为任何人负责

只为上帝负责,只为自己负责,不为任何人负责。

七、“随心所欲不逾矩”

可以随心所欲,但始终敬畏上帝、敬畏生命、敬畏大自然,不伤害生命和大自然。

八、无人管理、监督、支配自己

只要有人管理、监督、支配自己,就谈不上自由。这就是说,个体已经具备了一流的品质和素养,已经达到了文明的最高境界,不需要他人的管理、监督、支配了就能和谐地与人相处,就能高效率地做好事情。

2009/9/18

Google Translate:

Eight standards of individual freedom

Xuefeng

The evolution of life is from the kingdom of necessity to the kingdom of freedom, and the evolution of life is from the kingdom of freedom to the kingdom of necessity. If we want to go to the high-level space of life, we must strive to move towards the realm of freedom. Then, what is the standard of complete individual freedom? In other words, what standards of freedom should individuals in the free kingdom meet?

1. Sexual freedom

In the right place, when an individual has sex, who he wants to have sex with, and how he wants to have sex, as long as the other party is willing, he is willing, without any restrictions.

2. No responsibility or obligation

Just like the growth, opening, and pollination of flowers, everything is natural, everything is consciously and voluntarily, and not forced by responsibilities and obligations. Once there is a small amount of responsibilities and obligations, then it is not free.

Three, no worries

Nothing, everything, freedom of movement, no entanglement, as long as the heart is concerned, there is no freedom.

Four, no relatives, lovers and friends

Once there are relatives, there are responsibilities and obligations. Once there are lovers and friends, there are concerns. Therefore, relatives, lovers and friends are obstacles to the free kingdom.

5. No one is responsible for themselves

I take care of everything by myself, no one is responsible for myself, food, clothing, housing, old age, sickness and death are natural, and there is no resentment. For example, breastfeeding is consciously and voluntarily by the mother after birth, it is natural, and there is no mutual responsibility.

6. Not responsible for anyone

Only responsible for God, only responsible for myself, not responsible for anyone.

Seven, "Do whatever you want without overstepping the rules"

You can do whatever you want, but always fear God, fear life, and fear nature without harming life and nature.

8. No one manages, supervises, and controls oneself

As long as someone manages, supervises, and controls oneself, there is no freedom. This means that individuals already possess first-class qualities and accomplishments, and have reached the highest level of civilization. They can get along with others in harmony and do things efficiently without the need for management, supervision, or domination by others.

2009/9/18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is not normal person who can get. Only ripe crops or angels can get.

11. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Eighteen Source Causes of Life's Pain

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Wow! Even though this is a hot potato it has the potential of being a great topic.

I have tried to edit the 18 items to be less controversial (I hope IvySunday and Xuefeng don't mind). The original list takes the position that these 18 items are to be avoided lest you want pain in your life. I would argue that there are times when some of them are appropriate at certain times.

Edited list...

1. What is your primary motivation for living? Is it in service to self or in service to others or something else? Why?

2. Selfishness
    Take benefits and profits only for themselves rather than serving or contributing to others and to society.

3. Greed
    Take only one cup of water rather than possess all rivers and lakes without restraint.

4. Laziness
    Being lazy, preferring leisure over work, being opportunistic, and stealing other people’s achievements.

5. Jealousy
    When seeing other people leading lives with better conditions, or living happier, freer, and more joyful lives, one immediately has hatred in their heart, or feels uncomfortable without reason, or cannot sit or stand peacefully, or cannot help but be mean and picky, and even wants to harm those other people.

6. Complaints
    When one has no clear identification of themselves, cannot see clearly their own shortcomings and disadvantages, always puts the reasons of mistakes or responsibilities on others, finds fault with heaven, earth, society, and other people, but never finds reasons from within.

7. Comparison
    To consciously compare yourself against others.

8. Being Competitive and Aggressive
    Being competitive and aggressive, always wanting to have a better life than others, always liking to show themselves off, and always wanting to be superior to others.

9. Arrogance
    To be arrogant, wild and proud, unable to treat people equally while always feeling superior, disrespectful of other people’s personalities, dignity, and freedom, always speaking in a tone of teaching and superiority, revealing contempt in their eyes, and have no basic politeness.

10. Being Dependent
    Not trusting in and relying on the Greatest Creator, not trusting in and relying on oneself, putting the hope of having a happy life without the troubles of food, shelter, clothes, transportation, birth, aging, sickness, and death on someone else, always wanting to rely on and be fed by others, and placing their spiritual prop on someone else.

*** Can't Help With this one ***
    [ 11. Infatuated and Poisoned Love
    Marital love, faithful love, pledge-of-eternal love, and voluntarily suffering love are all poisonous love. Once one owns poisonous love, their life is inevitably painful. ]

12. Possession and Occupation
    Owning, or possessing something as well as occupying land.

13. Chase for Fame and Profits
    The struggle for fame and money.

14. Attachment
    Attachment to money, rights and privileges, fame, positions, or people sufficient to prohibit independent consciousness and thought.

15. Want to Change or Control others
    All life beings have their own natures. Trying to change or control others to live according to his own interests, habits, characters, and will.

16. Depart from the Way of Nature
    Departing from the original intention of the Greatest Creator, suppressing one’s nature and love, and trying to resist nature to attain supernatural power, trying to attain special abilities, and living life without following the way of nature.

17. Violating Laws and Disciplines
    Countries and governments can disappear, but civilization can not. In order to maintain the efficient and harmonious operation of a society the people, must adopt conventions, laws, rules, and disciplines.

18. The institutions of Marriage, Family, Nation, Political parties, Religions, and Organizations
    The formalization of the above consciousness's into institutions such as marriage, family, nation, political parties, religions, and organizations.
    Perfect edited list. They are full of femla love energy. warm and sweet. No pushing feelings.

12. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Ten Thousand-year World

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    How very beautiful your story is. Are you interested to indulge me with an explanation as to the origins of this story?
    Guide Xuefeng says , he was from the thousand year world. Maybe this is the origin of his story.

Quote To me, this seems to be still a pretty low-key civilization:

The Thousand Year World has no class society, no wealth gap, no concept of nations, no competition, no conflict, no war, no theft or robbery. However, there is a management class there.
    Quote As long there is a HIERARCHY, the civilization is doomed to fail. And when you have games, you have by definition also competition!
    Games are just for play, no truly compete. Like when we were children, will we have the sense of competition?

HIERARCHY? You just didn't live in the community or have that kind of experience. Very noraml. me too.

Quote If you eat half of a pear and throw away the left half, you are wasting and violating the law.
    -

Quote Behaviour is policed by rules instead by personal responsibility and personal freedom?! What about, if you lost a half-eaten fruit during a game?

when playing games, they will eat the fruit all or not eat fruit.

Quote The final retribution is that you will be downgraded to the Mortal World after you live and die 1,000 years later. You will begin your sufferings in the new cycle of life as an Earth person.
    -
    Quote That's extremely cruel! Don't they have some way to effectively revert their sinners?
    Yes, it's the law of heaven. The way to revert sinners is to build Lifechanyuan communities in this era.

Quote The people only die from the old age, not for any other reasons.
    -
    Quote Does never someone drown?

No, every body learns to swim when they are children.

Quote 6) Conclusion
    The Thousand Year World is one with truth, goodness and beauty. It is a world of love, peace, happiness and the upgraded human nature. Undoubtedly, anyone with perfect human nature can go there because there is no quota.
    Quote No - that's just a substitute of earth with less suffering but far away from perfect!
    As long there are worlds with duality - you have always both sides of the coin.
    You are so right. The Thousand-year world is only for people who have perfect nature. They are still human beings not celestial beings.

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I agree, interesting, but without dialog less than useless here, in this place of discussion...

Ivysunday, do you think about what you have posted here?? Do you have an opinion of why you were banned from other sites for posting similar text?? What is YOUR opinion of all this that you have posted?? I understand that these are your masters thoughts, but as the pupil of this path, what are yours?? Many thanks in advance....x... N
    You can ask me. I also want to share the articles which Xuefeng wrote and let us discuss together.

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    You made already a Thread with this Name.
    Could you please answer to this Thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...and-Year-World
    They are different worlds. One is 1,000 years and this one is 10,000 years.
    My bad, should read more carefully. Thought I had seen it before.
    The 10,000-year world sounds a little like the astral world, where you can fly. I'm not sure about the nakedness. I hope I am not astral traveling naked.
    I also laugh when seeing some members chatting 1000 or 10000.

Yes, agree, Naked is not easy for me or some people. unless we are all naked togther.

13. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Falun Dafa Hau Zhen Shan Ren Hau
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Falun Dafa Hau Zhen Shan Ren Hau
    Lifechanyuan is different from FALUNGONG.

15. Link to Post #152
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Hi Jena,

I'm possibly not the right person to say this, or maybe i am. Not truly sure of anything at all right now, however, i would like to say something because i care about you, as you know already

I believe you go through a 過労死 (Karoshi) moment, in which you are overworking your soul to death, and pushing yourself so hard to fit a view or expectation from someone else, that you can't possibly achieve in your lifetime. Why?

Is not all about doing what other people demand or expect from you, or to comply to how they see you or imagine you can be. It is about you in the first place, and nothing else.

This entire thing reminds me of being in the army, and receiving orders and having to obey no matter what. And doing what you think instead of what you were ordered, can get you into court martial, from which there is very little chance to come out winning (you did not follow orders, therefore you are guilty by principle, even if you saved lives by disobeying)

It's like you judged yourself to be the one to blame in every instance, no matter what, beforehand. Throwing away every one else's actions as "i caused them to act like that because of me having feelings and existing"

In my eyes, and please forgive me from saying this, as i don't wish to lose your friendship.. But i would pick up that guy that demanded you to allow to be raped "by your own choice", and i would break his soul apart, just for doing that to you.

I don't think you are understanding how much toxicity has come your way through that person. Or how much it has changed your view of life so that now you think, somehow you are the one to blame in ways, for what others have done to you

You are killing yourself and your soul for the benefit of someone who clearly has displayed a lack of care for you, and your life is being destroyed, your family and personal relationships as well, all in the name of someone who used you?

Karoshi is the word for it. You are overworking yourself to death, in an attempt to make people happy and fit their expectations, while they don't give back to you in the same way

And i'm truly sad about that. I understand you may not like me to say this, but i do care about you, and i have seen, and experienced similar in my teens, some years ago, until i realised i was just being used, and as soon as i demanded to be left alone, all my "friend and family" became my enemies in just very short hours

I can't be much around or get upset now, so i'm just going to leave with what i said, and ask you to please consider yourself above anyone else. And by that i mean, you and your inner feelings and hopes. And not what you are told is best for you, by whoever leader you consider wiser than you. You are the person that knows yourself best, no one can tell you better than you, who you are or what you need

Please think about this: No one, no person is God, or Jesus, no matter who or how much they claim to be close to God in any way. And if being close to that person, causes you sadness or pain, or harm in any way, then they are not who they claim to be. If you are at your weakest point, then you'll think they are helping you, but they are not, honestly! They are not doing that, because, if they were, then why are you sad and hurt? You think that's how it feels to be close to God, to be sad and hurt?

Going back to sleep now, hope you feel better and find a way to a life without conditioning, as i did once. I can feel you

-

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th September 2021 at 03:30.
    Tired

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Franny (9th September 2021), Harmony (10th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), xidaijena (9th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Hi Jena,

I'm possibly not the right person to say this, or maybe i am. Not truly sure of anything at all right now, however, i would like to say something because i care about you, as you know already

I believe you go through a 過労死 (Karoshi) moment, in which you are overworking your soul to death, and pushing yourself so hard to fit a view or expectation from someone else, that you can't possibly achieve in your lifetime. Why?

Is not all about doing what other people demand or expect from you, or to comply to how they see you or imagine you can be. It is about you in the first place, and nothing else.

This entire thing reminds me of being in the army, and receiving orders and having to obey no matter what. And doing what you think instead of what you were ordered, can get you into court martial, from which there is very little chance to come out winning (you did not follow orders, therefore you are guilty by principle, even if you saved lives by disobeying)

It's like you judged yourself to be the one to blame in every instance, no matter what, beforehand. Throwing away every one else's actions as "i caused them to act like that because of me having feelings and existing"

In my eyes, and please forgive me from saying this, as i don't wish to lose your friendship.. But i would pick up that guy that demanded you to allow to be raped "by your own choice", and i would break his soul apart, just for doing that to you.

I don't think you are understanding how much toxicity has come your way through that person. Or how much it has changed your view of life so that now you think, somehow you are the one to blame in ways, for what others have done to you

You are killing yourself and your soul for the benefit of someone who clearly has displayed a lack of care for you, and your life is being destroyed, your family and personal relationships as well, all in the name of someone who used you?

Karoshi is the word for it. You are overworking yourself to death, in an attempt to make people happy and fit their expectations, while they don't give back to you in the same way

And i'm truly sad about that. I understand you may not like me to say this, but i do care about you, and i have seen, and experienced similar in my teens, some years ago, until i realised i was just being used, and as soon as i demanded to be left alone, all my "friend and family" became my enemies in just very short hours

I can't be much around or get upset now, so i'm just going to leave with what i said, and ask you to please consider yourself above anyone else. And by that i mean, you and your inner feelings and hopes. And not what you are told is best for you, by whoever leader you consider wiser than you. You are the person that knows yourself best, no one can tell you better than you, who you are or what you need

Please think about this: No one, no person is God, or Jesus, no matter who or how much they claim to be close to God in any way. And if being close to that person, causes you sadness or pain, or harm in any way, then they are not who they claim to be. If you are at your weakest point, then you'll think they are helping you, but they are not, honestly! They are not doing that, because, if they were, then why are you sad and hurt? You think that's how it feels to be close to God, to be sad and hurt?

Going back to sleep now, hope you feel better and find a way to a life without conditioning, as i did once. I can feel you

-

Masha
    Thank you Masha, I know what you mean. and I didn't work for anyone, I just like answering people's questions. I don't know how to call it. Passion?

I take the medicine and dream a wired dream and then I wake up.

I don't know what to do and then I search the Avalon and answer all of your question.

Yes, at that time, I was thinking I am a member of Lifechanyuan so I did it.

But now, I will not. I just like seeing and reading and disscussing with you. I only know more about Lifechanyuan articles.

I am still learn Avalon culture.

Now I am not a member of Lifechanyuan.

I am Jena Wang.

Xuefeng bans me and withdrew my chanyuan name because of my negative words to him and to chanyuan members.

I am now just doing what I like here.

Plz know that I am happy to chat here and see those posts I am interested.

I still enjoy my life. I just sleep little but I am not tired or crazy or lose my temper.

On the contray, my heart is peaceful.

Thank you again, I hope we can be friends. Can I add you as my friend? Thanks!

Jena Wang

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (10th September 2021), Mashika (9th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #154
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Hi Jena,

-

Masha
    Thank you Masha, I know what you mean. and I didn't work for anyone, I just like answering people's questions. I don't know how to call it. Passion?

I take the medicine and dream a wired dream and then I wake up.

I don't know what to do and then I search the Avalon and answer all of your question.

Yes, at that time, I was thinking I am a member of Lifechanyuan so I did it.

But now, I will not. I just like seeing and reading and disscussing with you. I only know more about Lifechanyuan articles.

I am still learn Avalon culture.

Now I am not a member of Lifechanyuan.

I am Jena Wang.

Xuefeng bans me and withdrew my chanyuan name because of my negative words to him and to chanyuan members.

I am now just doing what I like here.

Plz know that I am happy to chat here and see those posts I am interested.

I still enjoy my life. I just sleep little but I am not tired or crazy or lose my temper.

On the contray, my heart is peaceful.

Thank you again, I hope we can be friends. Can I add you as my friend? Thanks!

Jena Wang
    Quote I am Jena Wang.
    And that's a very beautiful and powerful thing to say

Quote Can I add you as my friend? Thanks!
    We already were friends, but yes

There is a difference between family and control systems, and reality and hyper-reality, perhaps you would be interested in looking into that, and then see things from the outside and back into the past, but not to fixate on them, just to understand how it works

I hope the best for you

Hope you have a good day
    Tired

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Harmony (10th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), xidaijena (9th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am Jena Wang.

And that's a very beautiful and powerful thing to say
    Indeed, like a girl become a woman (or lady)...lol need brave and heartfelt things.

We already were friends, but yes

There is a difference between family and control systems, and reality and hyper-reality, perhaps you would be interested in looking into that, and then see things from the outside and back into the past, but not to fixate on them, just to understand how it works

I hope the best for you

Hope you have a good day
    Yes, I need to grow up without relying on Xuefeng or Lifechanyuan but only the Greatest Creator.

I am doing it.

Love you.

Hugs.

Jena Wang

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Anchor (9th September 2021), Harmony (10th September 2021), Mashika (9th September 2021), onawah (10th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8