+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: What is Lifechanyuan?

1. Link to Post #41
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Life Unfolds from These Two Purposes

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Thanks Xuefeng for such an in depth look into this topic.

I believe ultimately the soul journey is an infinitely meaningful path towards infinite wholeness. Whether experiences are resulting in a less or more shattered soul, it's all information that describes the soul in a unique way. God can use this information to prepare an infinitely beautiful soul journey towards becoming infinitely whole again. When you merge with your soul mate, you become whole at that level. But there are infinitely higher levels of wholeness...
    Thanks dear for sharing. I am not Xuefeng, but I will bring your word to him.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: What is Lifechanyuan?

Quote Posted by Ivysunday (here)
    " Men of privilege without power are waste material. Men of enlightenment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish. Men of intellectual and moral and religious culture, who are not active forces for good in society, are not worth what is a cost to produce and keep them.” - Henry Van Dyke

Lifechanyuan is a place where great souls come together to create a peaceful, beautiful, and harmonious reality for humanity and at the mean time, to make themselves qualified for accessing higher life spaces by means of self-cultivation and self-improvement.

Lifechanyuan is the integration of Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, science and Mao Zedong thoughts which truthfully explains the origin of the universe, the mystery of LIFE, and the true meaning of life.

For thousands of years, human beings have been groping their way forward and lost themselves. They have been suffering unnecessary grief and sorrows, not knowing the secret of LIFE; Few ever ask themselves: Why should I be busy as a bee all day long? Does it have anything to do with the meaning of my life? What’s the difference between me and a rushing ant?

During the history, many have been working hard to seek the answers; sages such as Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, Mohammad, Lao Tzu, from one generation after another had paid their painstaking efforts for us; Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln had worked so hard for us. All of them tried to create a peaceful world in which everyone enjoy happiness; some other great sages had endured the hardships and advised us in earnest in order to lead us into a happy homeland; but the real answer seems to be still far away from us, and we still need to go a long journey, step by step, to approach the other side of truth.

Lifechanyuan has answers and solutions for human sufferings and increasingly serious crises of the world, it also has answers for inquirying souls for questions as “Who am I, where did I come from, where am I going?” Lifechanyuan contains precious truths from the Greatest Creator of universe. It reveals how the universe comes into beings, how LIFE started, and the origin of human beings. It explains the meaning of time and space, and the purpose and meaning of LIFE. It also points out the cause of human suffering, the future of mankind, and the way how a person can get an everlasting happy life.

Lifechanyuan follows the path of the Greatest Creator, and the core values of Lifechanyuan are to revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, and revere nature.

Lifechanyuan is a wonderland for resonant souls; it is a big family full of harmony and happiness, and it is a land of idyllic beauty for people living Lifechanyuan values to enjoy happiness.

Lifechanyuan is not a religion, so there is no special ceremony and requirements; Lifechanyuan is not a company, so it will not involve any business activities aiming for profits; Lifechanyuan is not a political party, so it neither has a constitution nor participates in any political activities.

Lifechanyuan does not belong to any individual, country, nation, religion, political party or organization.

Lifechanyuan intend to set up 256 new life oases in the form of intentional communities worldwide.
    Thank you for sharing this. It helps me put your other posts into context. Very interesting! It is a philosophy and a way of being.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

xidaijena (8th September 2021)

4. Link to Post #43
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Standards of Good (Kind) People and Bad (Evil) People

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Ivy
    Sorry but I don't agree with the last "evil " statement.

May be bizzy body but not evil IMO.
    Yes, most people cannot understand this. You will know why it was listed here after you read more of Xuefeng's articles.

5. Link to Post #44
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: What is Lifechanyuan?

Thanks for your patience. Hope that more people can see it.

6. Link to Post #45
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More and more people choose not to get married, why?
    Most pains and violence brought along by traditional families. War by religions. That is the reason.
    In China, young people are rebelling their parents for pushing them to get married. We want the freedom of doing things and the freedom not to do things we don't want.

7. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: The Origin of Humanity – In Four Parts (from China)

I believe human beings came from the constellation Lyra, whose sun went supernova causing a forced migration to Mars, Earth and Malona ...before that humans came from the same big bang from Ceation that created everything in our material universe ... As a cosmic rule each planet capable of supporting sentient life produces three races ... There are 343 different skin colors of the human form ...The Plejaren ( the watchers ) have given Edward Meier a detailed description of the origin of the earth human ... The Plejaren and the earth human share the same forefathers ... Their ancestors were the gods of our past ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Noelle (19th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #47
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok, nice. We have one opportunity to making this happen. Living without money. Maby we should do something... but how, i thought about that all day. How can we change how people think? We can spend many hours by sharing many of very special information and we grow but... what with the rest of prople, that one who never LOOKING FOR ANSWER, but they a community. What we should do more?

10. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds like you are very invested in X. You have a choice so what are you complaining about. Leave others to their own opinions.

11. Link to Post #49
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

See, you are right, everyone has the right to choose.

12. Link to Post #50
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can see that you have great love. I won't bother myself with this question. I want to be happy. They may have their own way to know the information. I did my job, that's enough. What's more, not everyone see this post can accept what the article trying to say. If we are happy, people around us may feel it.

13. Link to Post #51
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Origin of the Universe

Origin of the Universe
    Xuefeng

1.Introduction

Before many chemical elements were found, most of the chemists didn’t know how many chemical elements are there on the Earth and their relationship. Dmitri Mendeleev had already made the famous Periodic Table of the Chemical Element, calculated the atomic quantity of elements and showed us the relationship between them. The elements discovered later were all included in his Table.
    The case has demonstrated everything in the Universe has the order and laws. Some people say the Universe is lawless and disorderly because they haven’t found the laws and order.

2. Origin of the Universe
    All things within the time scope, including the celestial bodies and Universe, have their origin, the birth time and process of development. The beginning and ending time of the Universe, just as theπ and golden ratio, is mysterious and can’t be reached by our wisdom. Compared with the wisdom of the Greatest Creator, our wisdom is just like a drop in the sea. I would like to share my knowledge of the beginning of the Universe gained while my mind was in peace.

When I am seeking what things in the Universe are eternal, when I am thinking about the resurrection in the Bible, when I am meditating the “The life is like a dream and all the four elements (earth, water, fire and air of which the world is made) are void” in the Buddhist scripture, when I am trying to figure out the source of Tao in the Tao Te Ching, when I ask myself why I would go to the Mortal World, why we exist and where we are going, I have known the beginning process of the Universe. However, when I am delighted to think I have found the mystery of the Universe, I suddenly realize that this mystery of the Universe beginning was explained by the humans (the ancestors of dragon nation) 6,000 years ago. It is like a Mt. Everest climber, after reaching the peak after multiple difficulties, finds someone else has left his footprint on it. Thus, I am not bold enough to claim myself as the first one knowing the Universe beginning. I only wish to add some details based on the wisdom of the past talents.

The River Diagram, The Book of Changes and the Yellow Emperor’s Book of Internal Medicine have told us the process of the Universe beginning is : Wuji generates Taiji, Taiji generates two polarities, the two polarities produce the four directions, the four directions create the eight trigrams, the eight trigrams create Hexagram, and the Hexagram create all things in the Universe.

3. Before the universe was Wuji.
    What is the state of Wuji?

Wuji is the state of neither in nor out, neither big nor small, neither bound nor edge, neither null nor true, neither time nor space, neither material nor spirit. It is clear, chaos, everything and nothing.

The detailed explanation of the state can’t be completed even in a book containing 1 million words. I just want to stick to one point. According to the estimation of the paleontologists, the Earth was born about 4.5 billion years ago. Then where was the Earth before it was born? We can only conclude that it was in Wuji before it was born, just like the human beings. We were also in Wuji before we were born. Because the whole Universe was in Wuji before it was born, Wuji contains everything. But where is Wuji? A thing without time, space, material, spirit, inside, outside, large size, small size, border, edge, firmness or emptiness can only be described by the word “shapeless and visionary”. However, Wuji doesn’t mean it contains nothing. Instead, it contains everything. It has nothing and everything at the same time. That’s why The Diamond Sutra was profound and difficult to understand. For example:

“There is no law, and there is no lawless.”

“If Tathagata explains the laws, don’t believe it. The laws can’t be explained. If explained, they are not the laws or not the lawless.”

“The Buddhism is no Buddhism.”

“The name of Anagami is Bulai. But actually Bulai doesn’t exist. So Anagami is called Anagami.”

“The solemn Buddhist is not solemn. It is called the Solemn.”

“Tathagata says the world is not the world. So it is called the world.”

“I should eliminate all life. After doing that, I found no life has been eliminated.”

And so on.

If we don’t know the origin of the Universe, it is very difficult for us to understand the above “Buddha words”. If we can fully understand the above “Non Buddha words”, we will know the origin of the Universe.

Before everything was born, they were in Wuji. So Wuji means everything.

We wish to take an example from the mythical novel Journey to the West to imagine the space in Wuji.

Monk Tang and his apprentices entered the disguised monastery. The Monkey King was trapped in the gold cymbal by the demon head. So how big or how small was this gold cymbal? No matter how high or how low the Monkey King could transform himself, the cymbal could change too following him. The Wuji space before the Universe was born was in the state as the cymbal. It was extremely large and extremely small.

The space described in Einstein’s the General Theory of Relativity just refers to the space above mentioned. The size of the space is not decided by the energy. However, it is decided by the existence of matters. The more matters are transformed from the energy, the larger the space will be and vice versa. If there is no matter, there will no space. It’s the same as the relationship between the Monkey King and the gold cymbal. The space in the cymbal is decided by the size of the Monkey King transforms himself. The traditional science believes that the space is like a box and the material is a particle in the box. When the particle disappears, the space is still there. Nevertheless, the space is not like that. When the particle is not there, the space will disappear. The space is determined by the distribution of particles. The space will twist, swell, contract or even disappear as the material and its energy change the size.

How to understand the time in Wuji?

Time is generated by the movement of objects. There is no time without motion.

For example, a man is 40 years old because the cells in his body are splitting, moving and dying. If the cells were not moving or splitting, he would not have lived till 40. A piece of fresh meat will rot in a few days if placed open to the air in hot weather. However, if we put the meat in the fridge, it will not rot in months. Why? The meat in the fridge has slow even halting cell movement. When the cell movement slows down, the time of the meat is lengthened. And when the cell movement stops, the time of the meat disappears.

If a man is never born, does he still have time? If the Earth is not born, does the Earth have time? If the Universe is not born, does the Universe have time? No.

This is the time in Wuji.

The core of the quantum mechanics is the “uncertainty”. Why? The time does not lapse evenly. The time is changing. So how can you obtain the “certainty”?

That’s all about my explanation of Wuji.

4. Wuji Generates Taiji
    What is the state of Taiji?

First, we have to know Taiji is generated from Wuji.

Wuji is nothing and everything. It is everything because the energy existence in it can produce the material world. It is nothing because the energy in it is not material. It is chaos without firmness or emptiness. It is like the sky. When the sky is clear, there is nothing in it. But when it is cloudy, we can see the clouds and lightings and hear the thunders. Then there is everything.

In Wuji, there is the intangible energy. The intangible energy (in contrast with the tangible energy) is moving irregularly. When the irregular movement, accidently on a point, formed a specific order or symbol, the entire Wuji has formed a potential power arrow called the “tornado” centered on this point.
    This potential power arrow, or “tornado”, is just called Taiji. (Please note that the tornado is simply a momentum with only potential power. It does not have kinetic energy because it is not rotating.)

This is how Taiji is generated from Wuji.

Taiji is in such a state: it is the one, amorphous, the unity without opposites, and an extremely large energy cluster (It is just like a locked reservoir containing billions of billions of Pacific)

The Taiji is just the Greatest Creator in common sense.

In Tao Te Ching, Lao Tzu said, “Chaos was born before there was the Earth and Heaven.” Before the Universe was born, “something” existed. This “something” is Taiji, the intelligence of the Greatest Creator. Lao Tzu named this “something” as Tao because he confused the nature and intelligence of the Greatest Creator.

After understanding what Wuji is, we can understand Buddha and Buddhism. After understanding Taiji, we can understand Tao and Taoism.

5. Taiji creates the Two Polarities
    What are the two polarities?

It refers to the phenomenon of opposition.

For instance, in the state of Taiji, everything is the one and amorphous. But in the state of the “two polarities”, the intangible energy is shown up in a tangible form. The Sun, for example, is an energy cluster. It has been transformed from the intangible energy form in the state of Taiji into the tangible energy form. So the energy is classified into the tangible energy and intangible energy. “None” and “Existence” form the “two polarities”, namely, the unity of opposites.

The contents of the “two polarities” include: none and existence, firmness and emptiness, Yin and Yang, positive and negative, static and dynamic, left and right, up and down, exterior and interior, front and rear, high and low, noble and humble, hard and soft, big and small, strong and weak, dark and light, male and female, rich and poor, fortunate and unfortunate, gain and loss, merit and fault, more and less, life and death, true and false, good and evil, beauty and ugly, etc. They are the unities of opposites.

Everything in the Universe as we know is the demonstrations of the “two polarities".

Then how are the “two polarities” were born out of the Taiji?

We have known that the irregular movement of energy in Wuji accidently formed a certain order. All the energy, in a short while, formed overwhelmingly an intangible potential energy. If the potential energy is not given out, it will only remain latent like a “paper-made tiger”. However, when all energies gather at the central point, the energy center has changed its nature, just like the water will evaporate when heated to a certain degree. At this time, the energy center, or the nucleus, is no long a kind of energy. Instead, it has become a special structure surrounded by great energies. When this structure is complete, the Consciousness comes into being. It is just like a fertilized egg without Consciousness. When it keeps absorbing energy in its mother’s uterus and improves its structure, a conscious animal (human) will be born.

The gathering of mammoth energies has led to the alienation of the energy center, resulting in a structure. The constant improvement of the structure ended up with the emergence of the Consciousness, which is the symbol of life birth. The Consciousness gathering all energies then started the process of creating the Universe. And it is the Greatest Creator.

After the Greatest Creator is born, the energy in the Taiji began to move around the Greatest Creator’s Consciousness. We can also say that all energies move around the structure of the energy center. Just like a human body, when your consciousness tells you to urinate, the bladder door is open and the urine goes out. When you want to look at the sky, your head will be raised and your eyes opened automatically. When you want to have sexual intercourse, your penis is erected.

After the Greatest Creator is born, the “two polarities” come into being, the celestial bodies show up, the celestial movement begins, the unlimited space is born, the time starts and everything gets into the movement cycle of life and death.

6. The “Two Polarities” create the“Four Directions”
    The “two polarities” have brought about the “four directions”. There is south, north, east and west. There is front, rear, left and right. There is life, growth, decline and death. There is quadrant 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the function image.

7. The “Four Directions” create the “Eight Trigrams”
    Because there is south, north, east and west, there are now 8 directions including the east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, north and northeast. The eight directions are called Qian, Dui, Li, Zhen, Xun, Kan, Gen and Kun respectively, forming the 8 trigrams. Each direction has its special meaning. Each direction has its different chance changes. Let’s take a person as an example. If he remains healthy in the south, he might find it difficult to get accustomed to the north. If nothing goes smooth in the east, he may achieve success in the west and the ugly duckling might become the white swan. Even grass will have different growth model and blossoming timing in different directions and locations.

8、The Permutation and Combination of the 8 Trigrams (Qian, Dui, Li, Zhen, Xun, Kan, Gen, and Kun) Produce the 64 Trigrams
    The 64 trigrams are corresponding to the 64 factors in the Universe. But as to the details of these 64 factors, because they are related to all the mysteries in the Universe and hidden to the common people, even the King Wen of Zhou in the Canonization of the Gods didn’t know all of them. And the most achieved Taoists in China only knew a few of the factors. Sakyamuni masters half of them and Jesus only knows a few more than Sakyamuni does.

We often hear people say “No disclosure of the Heaven secrets”. The heaven secrets are just hidden in the 64 trigrams. The permutation and combination of the 64 trigrams have caused the birth and death of all things in the Universe. The things that you can’t imagine are just the combination of 2 factors. The power of Jesus lies in his mastery of the formula of these factors.
    The birth and death of all things, the limitless mysteries and all changes and movements in the Universe are hidden in the permutation and combination (formula) of these 64 trigrams. “No coming, no going, the time-space ends and origin shows up.”

This is the brief process of the birth of the universe.

14. Link to Post #52
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Love is a Precious Gift That the Greatest Creator Bestows to Human Being——Lifechanyuan Perspective on Love

Xue Feng

Nature is so lovely and pleasing because it has so many colors; human life is so sentimental; it is such a wrench to leave the world because there is love. Nature would be monotonous and dull without color; human life would be dull and cheerless without love.

“What is this love? Why people would die for it?” The British prince “loves the beauty more than the power” In the story of Butterfly Lovers, Liang Shanbo jumped into the crack of Ju Yingtai’s grave without any hesitation. Romeo came underneath the window of Juliet every night singing the song “Nightingale”. Most musicians and artists in Europe and some great writers in Russian created enduring masterpieces inspired by their love in heart. The Prince Charming in the fairy tales has inspired innumerable girls’ beautiful dream for future life. A Maid From Heaven descended to the mortal world for marrying Dong Yong in pursuit of love. The Jade Hare descended from the moon to the mortal world for a good match. The beautiful courtesan DuShiniang threw her jewel box into water because of the loss of love. Yin ying took risk in love with Scholar Zhang. The maiden from an official family gave up comfortable life for love; young married women complained about her sheltered life. The gifted youth dueled to death for love, which would evermake all heroes wet their sleeves with hot tears. Love has made countless men and women bow in homage, and they would rather die for romance than live without love. White Snake, Green Snake, fox, and spiders which succeed inself-refinement made effort to establish a passionate connection with handsome young man in spite of Fa Hai, Masters, Sun Wukong the Monkey King, and Taoist priest’s struggling to break the pair up. (note: above mentioned are all from Chinese folk love stories)Love makes people to toss and turn in bed; love makes people unable to fall asleep; love gives people the strength for searching their lovers crossing through thousands of miles away; love makes people pine away day by day and deplore for the rest of their life because of missing a good chance in love with the beloved; and love makes many people lay down their lives.

Love, is a precious gift that the Greatest Creator bestows to human beings.
    Jesus and Sakyamuni are just like beacons for people in their way of happy life. They are the most respectable men in our heart. Nevertheless, one is God and the other is Buddha, and the original intention of the Greatest Creator will be distorted if human nature is required according to the principle of God and Buddha. The Greatest Creator designed the appropriate penis and vagina as well as their corresponding position. Physical contact makes peoples passionate, orgasm makes people fascinated. Missing one’s sweetheart would make him/her feel meal and drink flat, but seeing one’s sweetheart would make him/her rambling and incoherent in speech, speeding up in pulse, and glowing red in face. Isn’t it beautiful? Is it necessary for us to set up hedges and difficulties for blocking people’s real love?
    Suppressing love is a destruction of human nature and a revolt against the Greatest Creator.
    Somebody said “Liberty and love! These two I must have. For my love I will sacrifice life,for liberty I will sacrifice my love”. But what I don’t understand is that,what use is liberty if you abandon life and love?

Chairman Mao is a great man I admire the most. But during his time of governing, too much suppression of love suppressed the teenagers’ longing for pure love as well as destroyed the most gorgeous part in human nature, and it distorted the most beautiful and normal psychological state in human nature. The “memorial archway for chastity” is still constraining people from the normal state given by the Greatest Creator, and it is actually a stain in human nature.

I wish human beings could reflect on the love culture reasonably including religion doctrines and one should think of love in the level of human nature rather than raising yourself in God’s or Buddha’s standards. That is to say, the first thing we should do is to be a human, and to be a human is the original intension of the Greatest Creator. It is only after being a human can we be qualified for enjoying the higher level spaces of LIFE which had been prepared by the Greatest Creator.

Without passionate love, we are not able to feel the great love of the Greatest Creator and understand the Greatest Creator. Therefore, whoever refuses the feeling of love is actually refuse the Greatest Creator and violate the law of the Greatest Creator.

Lifechanyuan advocates “ childhood love and always in love for the rest of their life”,because this kind of monogamous marriage is the noblest and purest, the most beautiful and the most stable love ties. I wish everyone in the world could enjoy this kind of love live.

Lifechanyuan objects to “prostitution and whoring”, because it besmirches love ties and it is only a trading, and a vulgar taste based on physical desire; it does not belong to the list of love. If prostitution and whoring became popular in society, the tragedy of ancient Rome would reappear.

In order to clear up the source and originality, promo human nature, decrease tragic incidence and encourage real love, Lifechanyuan would like to put forward the following propositions concerning love:

1.Ethics of love

Ethic refers to the order of seniority in the family hierarchy which is linked by kinship.
    For example,there are two brothers here, the elder brother and the younger brother, and the elder brother married a woman A. if the younger bother married marry A’s niece after his bother’s marriage, then he would violate the principle of ethics,because there would be a confusion in addressing, should A’s niece call the elder brother’s wife auntie or sister? Another example, a woman’s father in law had adultery with the woman’s sister, also violates principle of ethics,because there is confusion in addressing for the woman’s sister: would she call her sister’s father-in-law uncle or brother? Another example, the younger brother fall in love with his brother’s mother-in-law’s sister. This incident violates the principle of ethics too, because it is against Chinese traditional family tree —— it is inappropriate for the elder brother to call his brother’s mother-in-law’s sister as sister-in-law or call his brother’s wife “auntie”.

So, for the love affair in kinships, if there is no confusion in the form of address, then the principle of ethics is followed; otherwise, it would violate ethics. Love affair conducted between brothers and sisters of the same kin would be against ethics too, because it is also inappropriate for a man to call his sister wife,or a woman call her brother husband or lover.

Violation of the principle of ethics is against the principle as human. How could a man belong to human beings if he violates the principle for human?

2.Love civilization

Love civilization refers to the behavior of expressing love must be proper in time and location, and can not be expressed regardless of location, especially those places against the principle of ethics.

For example, in public places, different people are here together, mother and son, father and daughter, untie and nephew, father-in-law and son-in-law, grandma and grandson. If somebody hugs and kisses his/her lover passionately and they have very intimate behaviors, it would violate love civilization. Expressing intimate love in front of older generation or younger generation is also against love civilization.

Those who are against love civilization are really in human and are worse than pigs and dogs.

3.Proper age for love

Love relationship refers to both man and woman fall in love with each other and further have physical relations, which especially refers to the relationship between adults not otherwise. Due to its influences on body, school work, and future life, lover between an adult and a girl under age17, or a boy under age18 would violate the rule for love age. Whatever the reason may be, the adultis enticing the young for sin. As far as the pure amour between boys and girls,it is a normal physical or mental phenomenon, and there is no point in making a big fuss about it.

4.Love relationship

Love relationship refers to the amour affection between men and women. It should be proper in ethics, civilization, age, and also exclude those behaviors making business in the name of love. Love relationship should confirm to human nature,and the intention of the Greatest Creator to create human beings. Age has nothing to do with love relationship (adult), and people of 80 could have love relationship with people of 20 as long as they are proper in the principle of ethics.

5. Love’s diversification

Each one is an individual in human society: some may be cold while other may be warm-hearted;some picky, some omnivorous; some incompetent, some energetic. So it is impossible to create a unified rule for the model of love. Love is something very personal. Love only one, good, love more than one, fine; it is nothing wrong to shift love from one to another or to remain single all their life. It is the business of nobody so long as it suits human nature and pleases the couple concerned.

6,Love morality

The love relationship bearing no-harm to other people’s love relationship is called love morality.

This is really a tricky problem. Let’s illustrate this from the famous novel of Song Dynasty Water Margin(note:a famous novel in China literature), on the relationship of Wu Dalang, his wife Pan Jinlian and XimenQing. From the traditional morality point of view, Pan should be faithful to her husband all her life and her love affair with Ximen Qing was against the traditional doctrine for married woman, because she should not have inordinate ambitions for another man. But from the human nature point of view, it is too cruel for Pan, because her faith met the satisfaction of Wu at the cost of her own feelings. So, what should she do? Could she be satisfied with her life? It is too cruel for a physical and psychological healthy woman with lustful desire to be loyal to her husband who is rough and tough, even unable to meet her sexual desire. So, the love relationship for Pan and Ximen is reasonable, and she had the right to pursue her love; but for the case of Ximen, the situation is different, because his behavior would hurt the love relationship of Pan and Wu and it is contrary to the love morality; therefore, tragedy was inevitable. So, in this story, Pan was the victim of Ximen’s desire. Wu’s behavior is against love morality too, because his relationship with Pan hurt Pan and Ximen’s love, so he should bear consequence.

It is easy to criticize Ximen Qing, while it is difficult to criticize Wu Dalang, because the love relationship between Wu and Pan is earlier than that of Pan and Ximen; compared with Ximen’s powerful position in society, Wu belonged to the weaker. Show sympathy to the weak is human nature. The human society would change to the world of animals if there is no sympathy shown for the weak.

So what to do? What should Wu Dalang do? The marriage of Pan and Wu required that Pan should restrain or suppress her love desire with Ximen Qing; and after all, Wu need Pan to look after him and it is likely that he would be single all his life if Pan left him. Of course, if any moralists are willing to persuade your daughter or sister to marry Wu, it would be a perfect solution.

Wu Dalang needs our concern because we are human beings; and Pan also needs to be taken into consideration because it is human nature. We would not allow the powerful man bully the weak and allow the weak bully the powerful man; neither should we destroy human nature for the benefit of the weak.

So, is there any proper solution?

Let Pan suffer all her life? Definitely not!We will save Pan Jinliang from her jail.

Ask Wu Dalang to eat such humble pie helplessly? Of course not! Human society should be a happy place for everybody.

Pan’s freedom would be Wu’s tragedy while Wu’s freedom would be Pan’s tragedy. Then how to avoid tragedy while being free?
    Wu is pitiful if he got divorced with Pan. And Pan would commit bigamy if she left with Ximen and Wu’s fate would be more miserable.

The only solution is an emancipation of mind. Pan might tell Wu her desire and feeling honestly, and Wu should had a clear understanding about his ability. He should love Pan and understand Pan’s sensation. An agreement can be reached: Pan should be allowed to enjoy “wildfruits” to Wu’s insufficient supply while performing her duty as a wife.

Ximen Qing, on the other hand, was very rich. He should know that if he wanted to maintain a stable love relationship with Pan, he must be fair with Wu and bring him no harm; he might choose to take good care of Wu’s life at the expense of material things. If all of the three people in this case agreed with each other, they would live in peace and Pan would be satisfied both in body and feeling; the love relationship between Pan and Xinmen would result no harm to Wu either, and then there is nothing against love morality.

If Wu agreed to get divorce with Pan, it is fine. But if he chose neither to divorce Pan nor to accept the above suggestion, he would end up with nothing in his life. Suppressing human nature is strongly discouraged in Lifechanyuan.

On the other hand, if Ximen Qing also accepted the above suggestion, everything would be ok; but if not, if he acted just as he pleased because of his wealth, he would also end up at a court or in prison or being killed by Wu Dalang’s younger brother,Wu Song.

My dear friend, do you have any good idea? Why not bring out for discussion?

Every individual is different. No one is in the shoes of the other. So we should set rules or morality based on human nature, which should not serve only for a certain group of people, whether they are poor or rich, weak or strong, the minority and the majority.

Most people are atheist and materialist. According to their point of view, there is no previous life or next life in any sense and a man dies just like a lamp goes out. Because people can only enjoy one time of life on earth, they should live their life to its fullest. No matter how beautiful the reason might be, there should be no sacrifice of human nature, and one of the most magnificent part of human nature is love.

Deprivation of people’s nature occurred during the Middle Ages in Europe and the feudal society in China. Those shopworn scholars assuming to be moralists apparently,those well-fed and prosperous high officials and noble lords, and those churchman who did not know the real truth of the universe, they never thought about the emancipation of human nature especially the human nature of ordinary people. Those people who frivoled their youth away in dissipation for following the outmoded conventions and customs, and some ignorant old people; they did not want to break the magic formula on the young generation. Each time when love trouble occurs, they would say: “Endure it. We have endured all our life. You see we have survived all these endurance, isn’t it?” What did you say? You’d better shut up! You men wore two pigtails, you women wrapped your feet, must we young generation do the same as you? A fox without the tail is not a good fox,and a lifetime without love is not a good lifetime either. People should not only live for survival but for life.

Love morality is just like this: as long as their love does not bring harm to other people, itis moral.

Let’s make an alysis on several love cases and love phenomena according to love ethics, love civilization, proper age for love, love relationship, love’s diversification,and love morality.

1. Mr. Yang Zhenning and Ms. Wong Fan’s love

Mr. Yang was 82 years old while Ms. Wong was 28 years old when they got married. Is there any problem with their love?

1). Does their love violate the state constitution or law?
    2). Does their love violate any love ethics?
    3). Does their love violate love civilization?
    4). I Does their love violate the proper age of love?
    5). Does their love violate love relationship?
    6). Does their love violate love’s diversification?
    7. Does their love violate love morality?

If their love goes against or violates any of the above items, it should be blamed; if not,their love should be protected, should not be reproached at least.

I do not know exactly their story in detail. But seeing from the hearsays on the internet, we know that their love story neither violates the state constitution or law norviolate love ethics, civilization, age and morality. Ms. Wong’s reply to the journalists shows that their love is based on mutual love and respect, which means that their relationship conformed to the requirement of love relationship. Although Mr. Yang is much older than Ms. Wong, their age still within the proper age of love. Therefore, the love relationship between Yang and Wong is definitely reasonable.
    We should not only accept it but should encourage it as well.
    They broke up the constraints of traditional concept under great pressure, made a good example for a lot of aged people, and sweeping all obstacles and creating other outlets for the love practice of the old men.

Such a great disparity of age did not stop their love, which displayed a beautiful and broad love scene for the old people. It is really a beautiful scene for those old men who may enjoy the possibility of obtaining a twenty-year-old girl’s love.

The comfort brought to the old people is that it is absolutely possible to “dance the tango on the edge of death.”

It displayed the beautiful part of human nature.

Lifechanyuan would like to give support to those love relations same as Mr.Yang and Ms. Wong. We would like to help them in resisting the sandstorm,severe cold and intense heat as well as hail storms from human society, because their love is consistent with human nature, and is also consistent with the will of the Greatest Creator.

2. The love relationship between a director of a bureau in Shenzhen and her subordinates.

According to news from the internet, a director of a public security bureau in Shenzhen (note: a city in Guangdong province, China) had love affairs with many of her subordinates who were most willingly to be so.There is nothing wrong with this director if she did not violate any item of the above love principles because this is her right. A lot of people sneered at this director for her miscellaneous taste for man, Lifechanyuan, on the other hand, believes that, we do not have any reason to suppress her feeling. No matter how many men she might associate with, it is her privacy and everybody has the freedom in the conception and practice of love. She believed that she preferred to live a natural and unrestrained life even at the cost of her life.This is absolutely her own business and had nothing to do with other people. Has this given trouble to us? Lifechanyuan is willing to back this kind of people up. We wish women around the world could break the chains of traditional concept on their human nature and strive for their freedom in love.

3. Couple's parties

There was a journal from South Africa which described in detail the situation of couple’s parties. It really refreshed people’s spirit after reading.

Couple’s party means several couples even a dozen couples get together in a club and hold regular gatherings. The married spouses will be separated to form new pairs as one wish or randomly by lot. After the pleasure gathering, each couple would return to their previous family life peacefully.

This kind of relationship between husband and wife is worth of advocating. Every pair of couples would be fed up with each other after living together for many years. If you had been eating delicacies of every kind everyday, whoever you are, you would be fed up with your food no matter how delicious it was. So, make a change for your food, such as a simple food even cabbages or carrots. The family would not be destroyed and the society would not be disturbed too. It is really good for one’s health and the family’s harmony. So, in Lifechanyuan,couple parties are advocated.

4. Sexual party

A group of men and women, who have the common faith and under the circumstances of no violation for the principle of love, are willing to live together; this is their freedom of love and there is nothing to be blamed for. I wonder why many moralists should blame them severely. Could they formulate a perfect rule to make them live their life more happily? If the answer is not, then, what makes you think that you could interfere with their lifestyle and criticize them? If you cannot lead a happy life, better not be the advisers of other’s life. It would be much better to give them more understand than criticizing.

5. Unfaithful women and loose women

Once upon a time, I had got my job redeployed. A lot of new colleagues reminded me here that: XX is a loose woman, stay away from her or your fame would be ruined and it would be too late then. These words aroused my curiosity, but you know gossip was a fearful thing and I did not dare to get close to her because it might incur the anger of the mass. By accident after a year, this woman greeted me in public. Oh, my God, what should I do? I thought then, reject her? No,improper, it would be impolite; accept it? No, that is the same as jumping into the fiery pit! I had no choices but to force myself masking like a sacrosanct moralist for answering her greeting and hope her to “stay away from me quickly. Don’t ruin my political career. I am a promising department manager.” Unexpectedly, the ‘loose woman” seemed unaffected; she was such a shameless person that she did not respond to my indifference at all. She stood there talking to me politely, gracefully, being neither humble nor pushy. Standing almost half an hour listening to her, I found myself grew interests to her speech. In the end, I realized this was really a considerate and unusual woman with abundant sentiment. Her humiliation, her grief and indignation, her ideal and her beautiful dream for future moved me deeply. Her words were logical and reasonable, neither flirting nor flattering. It was not until she said “thanks for your listening” that I realized that, this woman had been hurt by the indifferent, numb and prejudice of the secular society. It is us, not her, with dirty soul; it is us, not her, with despicable nature. She was just like a small white rabbit among the crowd of wolves, being discriminated and insulted helplessly.

What seems to be normal is actually abnormal; what seems to be abnormal is actually normal. Lifechanyuan is willing to redress the grievance of those “loose women” and the discrimination and insult of those people because of their living styles.

As far as some women’s unfaithfulness to their husband, it is too complicated for me to illustrate it clearly here. We may leave it for later.

6. Triangle love in a marriage

I transferred from the rural area to the cities, from campus to factories, from a public official to a businessman, from living at home to living abroad. I witnessed so many tragedies and miserable things of families, where innumerable men and women live in the hell without love; they are enduring the great torment physically and spiritually; they are waiting for a salvation and liberation.They are just like prisoners numbly staring at the outside world through cold steel bars, stretching out their hand and crying “Help me. Return my freedom. I need real love.”

This phenomenon is even complicated than the above examples, with a reasonable aspect as well as an unreasonable aspect. So, it is difficult to reach a conclusion. If you are interested in this topic, I’ll make some analysis someday in future.

Conclusion

Love is a precious gift bestowed by the Greatest Creator. A lifetime without love is imperfect, and love is the most splendid part of beautiful life. Denying love is denying lifetime, and thus denying the Greatest Creator.

Love is the embodiment of human nature. Without love, there would be no exhibition of human nature; therefore, suppression or brutal behavior on love is destroying human nature.

All principles of morality in human society should be based on developing human nature; the morality ignoring love is inhuman.

What human beings should do first is to be human beings rather than celestial beings, Buddha or Gods. The standards for Gods, Buddha and celestials are not fit for human beings, and they will ruin and destroy human nature.

Everyone has the right to choose his lifestyle. No one, including religion, political party or government should force people to choose their love style.

Please think about how to live through this lifetime before thinking about the next lifetime.

The intension of the Greatest Creator is to enable people enjoy the pleasure of life and pleasure of love; therefore, a men without love life is incapable of understanding the correct meaning of the Greatest Creator, and incapable of revering the Greatest Creator.

My dear friends, go and pursue your love bravely!

Postscript: This article had been finished for almost a year and only a part of it came out in publications. The main reason is that this article might arouse anger among traditional people because of its “corrupting public morals”characteristic. So I dare not be offensive. Today, I read an article written by Mr. Guo Zhiyi in blog: Defense for Yang Zhenning(shocking edition)and got inspired. It is lucky that some of our fellow countrymen still keep a cool head. So I ventured the publication of the whole article to serve as a target for those “honest folks” to criticize.

15. Link to Post #53
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Life Should be Spent Like This

Xuefeng
    (Translated by Conglong)

Life is a short journey of LIFE, a process of LIFE, not the ultimate goal.

No matter our life is difficult or easy, life itself is beautiful, and the time of short decades can’t be purchased at any price, when it is lost, we can never get it back.

We must pursue a rich and colourful life, and be brave enough to experience different situations. Don’t be afraid of setbacks, failures, risks, and adversities. Don’t be afraid of losing something. We had nothing when we came to the earth, and cannot take even a piece of leaf when we leave; everything of life is just an experience. It doesn’t matter if we are winning or failing. I want to say again here: Life is like a dream, all space-directions are void; we should have full experiences and live our life to the most so that we won’t have regrets when we leave the earth.

We must be rebellious, otherwise, we are not able to get out of the bondage of other people’s thinking power; we must have courage to walk the way nobody has walked before. Breaking new paths in jungles or wildness may make us black and blue, and we may wander at times, however, only by living this way, our life is the most valuable.

We must be positive and optimistic, as long as we are still alive and haven’t left the world, we cannot be depressed and give up our hopes, even in the last minute; we should still climb towards the highest peak of life and LIFE.

We should despise the behaviour which is coward, lazy, and pessimistic, and despise the negative lifestyle that nothing is accomplished.

We must go towards the brightness, and shouldn’t compromise to the darkness. We must bring our wisdom and talents into full play and leave no regrets.

The greatest life is the life that serves the whole humanity, the life that brings people brightness, hope and happiness. Only by holding this value and attitude, we can be inspired to have great wisdom, and have endless energy and great abilities; we are then able to distinguish between the right and wrong, and have a clear mind. We are able to go forward without the fear of any hardship or difficulties.

We must find the like-minded, and people who have the same vibration frequencies; we must avoid loneliness, a journey having companies is much better than travelling alone, happiness of oneself is not real happiness, group happiness is real happiness.

We must have good teachers and friends, the more beautiful our soul, more good teachers and friends we will have, if we are lonely without the company of good people, our life is definitely miserable, boring and dull, and it will become a lament.

We must be as pure as jade, we must be innocent, open and above-board. When we hate someone, we make it open, when we love someone, we express it clearly. We walk our talk and show the same inside and outside. We never go in for intrigues and conspiracy, never be furtive, we must be honest to ourselves and others, and are not afraid of “ghosts knock the door at midnight”.

We never do anything furtively; all dirty things are leading us to the hell. They sell our LIVES to the monster, and we will not be able to clear it in our lifetime. Therefore, it will be difficult for our LIVES to be saved, and we are not able to stand straight and have a clear mind, and we will end up achieving nothing.

We know that the universe is made of three elements “consciousness, structure and energy”, which has offered us limitless future, our life is limit, but our LIFE is unlimited, as long as we have perfect consciousness, we will have perfect LIFE structure, as long as we have perfect LIFE structure, we will attract the corresponding energy, that way, we will be able to extend our LIFE to the unlimited time and space.

We also know that the key points of cultivation are “nature, love and Tao”. “Nature”, when we follow our nature of origin, we are Buddha; “love”, when we love others same as we love ourselves, we are god; “Tao”, when we walk following Tao, we are celestial.

Mysteries are endless, our future is so promising; life is so beautiful. As long as we are still alive, we have hope; as long as we work hard, we have brilliant future, as long as we give up our own interest, as long as we look forward and don’t lose direction when we face gain and loss, we are able to experience the most wonderful feeling and we are able to stride across rivers, climb over mountains to reach the ideal shore.

Creating Lifechanyuan era for humanity is our highest ideal. To extend our LIFE from the earth to “Thousand-year world”, “Ten-thousand-year world” and “Elysium world” is our unremitting pursuit; this is the most important thing of our life.

Whatever consciousness we have, we have corresponding LIFE existence style and space; this is a truth with no doubt. All people who have spiritual sense, let us be shone under the light of “Revere the Greatest Creator, Revere nature and Revere LIFE; walk on the way of the Greatest Creator”, devote our limited life time to unlimited creation, let us raise awareness, shift thinking, perfect consciousness, and perfect LIFE structure, to create a brand new life and enjoy the endless happiness of life and LIFE.

Overcome all worldly thoughts and enter sainthood, “Foster righteousness by learning from nature” “Emulate the sages and saints in human history”, our beautiful ideal will definitely be realized, let’s plan our life with a span of one hundred thousand year, when we look back, we will say, “Ah, my life has no regrets at all”.

16. Link to Post #54
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Default Re: Life Should be Spent Like This

Maybe this is my last post and I will share one small personal experience about life.

Living in the balance was and still is, the hardest challenge I have ever encountered. What does it mean to be in the balance.
    If you are strong you will meet very tough challenges to balance your strength, if you are in dark spiritually, you will live a bright outside life, if you have light inside, you will live in dark environments, if you are happy you are destined to meet negative people, if you energies will feel too negative you will meet positive characters and if you choose to keep your negativity inside, it will consume you to the last piece of strength, If you try to get that negativity to others it will feel like a relieve, but still your karma will hunt you down in the future. Whatever you choose is a challenge but this challenge will start only if you choose the hard path, the path of the truth. It is the hardest climb ever but still we will have help more than we know. This path of balance (that's so small that feels like walking on a rope), will get us to the next level of creation.

Wish you all the best avalonians, I am very happy to have found and stayed in this community of truth seekers.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), Franny (22nd August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), jjjones (23rd August 2017), justntime2learn (21st August 2017), Mercedes (21st August 2017), Stephanie (22nd August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

18. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Origin of the Universe

In the start there was nothing and it was still(and if you think hard upon this you can not think of anything since that has that quality. Simply put, there is nothing that as the attribute of stillness, except IT).

In the stillness the Tao perturbed it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagua

The perturbation created duality as you can see. 1 and 0. Light dark, Yin Yang.

From the duality further complexity arose and all combinations of the two manifest.

Then complexity( or novelty if you prefer that term) continues and another row is added to make the eight tri grams.

Also mentioned here is the Ken Wen Sequence
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Wen_sequence

Although this is canonical sequence, I feel that there are other sequences and that is actually the point to find and understand all teh sequences here. Ken Wen is then the introduction to that idea.

Another resource you might enjoy for the I Ching http://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing

This is classical Taoist Cosmology

IVYSUNDAY

Do you use the Early Heaven arrangement of the Bagua or the Later heaven bagua

19. Link to Post #56
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Life Should be Spent Like This

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Maybe this is my last post and I will share one small personal experience about life.

Living in the balance was and still is, the hardest challenge I have ever encountered. What does it mean to be in the balance.
    If you are strong you will meet very tough challenges to balance your strength, if you are in dark spiritually, you will live a bright outside life, if you have light inside, you will live in dark environments, if you are happy you are destined to meet negative people, if you energies will feel too negative you will meet positive characters and if you choose to keep your negativity inside, it will consume you to the last piece of strength, If you try to get that negativity to others it will feel like a relieve, but still your karma will hunt you down in the future. Whatever you choose is a challenge but this challenge will start only if you choose the hard path, the path of the truth. It is the hardest climb ever but still we will have help more than we know. This path of balance (that's so small that feels like walking on a rope), will get us to the next level of creation.

Wish you all the best avalonians, I am very happy to have found and stayed in this community of truth seekers.
    Thanks Iceberg. Yes, we are trying to maitain a balance all our lives. We are trying to be the real us while we have to play a role in this society. Everyone will find that real self some day although time doesn't exist in that level. By the way, why it should be your last post? Which space are you going? While you still in this world, come and play more , laugh more. There is nothing else there but play and be happy and share your happiness.

20. Link to Post #57
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Red face Taking the Principle of Least Resistance

August 16, 2017
    Xuefeng
    (Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)
    A watermelon that is picked violently will not be sweet and a person acting under duress does not perform efficiently. Rowing a boat down a river is better than sailing up against the current and buying a needle is better than grinding an iron rod into one. Enjoying hardships is better than struggling against them, so rather than forcing yourself to fight, you should just submit and relax.

Cleaning the earth is better than than terraforming Mars, strengthening a nation is better than building the Great Wall, dredging smoothly is better than than preventing forcibly, feeding a dog is better than than training a pig to become one, and singing the praises of the living is better than flattering the dead. Use your head to create knowledge rather than to defend dogma.

Using local materials makes more sense that importing them from across the ocean, but if none are available, it is better to move to another place. Obey nature and swim with the tide because everything changes, and do not store rotten apples.

When the east is dark, the west will be bright, if it is dark in the south, there will be light in the north. People who were not raised here have obviously been raised over there.

Change with the opportunity and take things as they come.

Never complain about poverty when you are safe and well-fed. Never miss having meat when you have bread. Little birds that prefer to nest in the woods do not need to take to flying lessons from swans. One whose heart is not content is like a snake trying to swallow an elephant. An inflated desire will cause trouble, but a mind without material desire will remain calm. Ambition to fame may cause bitter revile. “No diamond, no porcelain work”. There is no need to force one to learn to play the piano if they were not born to love its music. It is vain to dream of singing beautifully without being able to carry even a simple tune.

Never mind when you are reviled as bull****, there is no need to be modest when you are praised as an expert or master. The flower blooms today, but protect its leaves or it will wilt tomorrow. It would be awful to miss the blooming season, for it will be lost when winter comes. You are loved and appreciated, that is a god-given opportunity, so why be cold and distant? The time to achieve your dream with God’s blessing is when you are regarded as a sage or saint, so take advantage of the opportunity to realize a glorious life? Do not eat meat on the table, but chew the bones under it. Leave the awarded honor but go through hardship. Being a crouching tiger with talent, but without carrying a load or playing a role, one will be a pile of broken bones to their death. Butterflies are pretty sites as they fly freely, but a buried gemstone is no better than the soil.

People can not stay pretty for a thousand days and flowers can not remain beautiful for a hundred. Although fine cellared wines exude beautiful fragrances, they are of no use until they are consumed. Drink as we have wine today and never plan for the following thousand years. Tsunamis and earthquakes might happen at any time, so who knows how long we will enjoy our lives?

Value what you have. Anything that is easy to gain is actually a gift from the Greatest Creator. If there is a faucet in the house, why dig a well a kilometer away? Treasure what is coming to you without rejection but never waste your life daydreaming. If there are many hardships and troubles in that which you are engaged in, you must have misunderstood life. God punishes infatuated people, and hell serves for flaunting people, so why not lead the easy life?

Great Events are determined by Tao, not by people who do not even understand themselves. The best life can be led by acting along Tao.

Wasting a god-given opportunity is acting against Tao. Gangsters should be ruled by demons but sages should be led by saints. Whether evil or a sage depends on Tao.

Speak words to people, talk ghostly when you meet ghosts, keep silent when you meet monsters, chirp and tweet with birds, howl with wolves, describe your aspirations when meet your soulmate, eat when you hunger, void when you must, but never complain to others if you made yourself starve or withheld waste.

Buddha guides people with predestination and soulmates can be found in Lifechanyuan. It is sad to have layers between hearts. Melons are just melons while apricots must be apricots. Everything depends on the telepathy, if melons want to be apricots, or apricots want to be melons, the program will be out of order and the goals can not be realized.

Taking the principle of the least resistance, life will be smooth.

21. Link to Post #58
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Origin of the Universe

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    In the start there was nothing and it was still(and if you think hard upon this you can not think of anything since that has that quality. Simply put, there is nothing that as the attribute of stillness, except IT).

In the stillness the Tao perturbed it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagua

The perturbation created duality as you can see. 1 and 0. Light dark, Yin Yang.

From the duality further complexity arose and all combinations of the two manifest.

Then complexity( or novelty if you prefer that term) continues and another row is added to make the eight tri grams.

Also mentioned here is the Ken Wen Sequence
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Wen_sequence

Although this is canonical sequence, I feel that there are other sequences and that is actually the point to find and understand all teh sequences here. Ken Wen is then the introduction to that idea.

Another resource you might enjoy for the I Ching http://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing

This is classical Taoist Cosmology

IVYSUNDAY

Do you use the Early Heaven arrangement of the Bagua or the Later heaven bagua
    Thanks dear. You know much about Taoist. This war not written by me. All are by Xuefeng. Please refer this article. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Lifechanyuan

22. Link to Post #59
    China Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post II. Overview of the Universe

Xuefeng

1、The Universe is the Order

The Universe exists as the order and remains relatively stable with the total energies reaching zero.

2、The Definition of the Universe

The space with the negative and positive energies reaching zero is called the Universe. Or the space with the balanced matter and antimatter is called the Universe.

3、The Shape and Structure of the Universe

The Universe is called the large Universe and small Universe. The borderless one is called the large Universe and the one with borders is called the small Universe. The large Universe is made up of numerous small Universes.

π=3.141592653589… It is the symbol of the large Universe, which is limitless, no cycling, endless, vast and eternal.

The small Universe is the relatively secluded and independent galaxy space in the large Universe, like the swirls in the river. Each swirl is a relatively independent rotating space. It’s also like the eggs in a henhouse in which each egg is an independent and secluded space.
    The Earth we live on is in a small Universe. We might as well call this Universe the Earth Universe to distinguish it from the other small Universes.

The Earth Universe is a saucer-shaped Taiji oval with its edge covered by a layer of high-energy “clouds”. The layer of high-energy “clouds” is the crust of the Earth Universe. At the same time, it functions like the stator of a motor. It is a rotating magnetic field, pushing the things on the Earth Universe to rotate counterclockwise.

The structure of the Earth Universe is an oval-shaped rotating object composed of Yin and Yang, the two meshing revolvers, just like the Taiji diagram of Taoism in China. The difference is that the Taiji diagram is a circle while the Earth Universe is a Taiji oval body. We call the Taiji Oval body the Law-rotary Galaxy, in which there are almost 3,000 rotary-river galaxies. Each rotary-river galaxy is a relatively independent rotating one. In each rotary-river galaxy there are almost 3,000 Milk Way systems with each containing almost 3,000 solar systems.

The rotating rate of each celestial body and galaxy seems to be constant. But the fact is that the rate is changing all the time. Each celestial body, when is on the short axis, the rotating speed reaches the maximum. The farther it is from the short axis, the slower it rotates. When reaching the two ends of the long axis, the celestial body will halt for a short time, on which moment all the physical life on the celestial body will die. The spiritual body of the dead life will enter the negative pole of the Taiji oval body, which is called one kalpa. After passing the long axis, the spiritual body will get out of the negative pole of the Taiji oval body and enter the positive pole in the form of the physical life. Because the celestial bodies and galaxies have different mass, they stay on the long axis for different periods of time. So they are in permutation and combination again. For example, the Earth, in the next cycle, might become a desert land like the Mars, which might be full of life like the Earth.

The spatial distance between celestial bodies and galaxies is also in constant change. The closer they are to the short axis, the more distance they will have. The Universe seems to be expanding. The closer it stays to the long axis, the less distance it will have. It seems that the Universe is shrinking.

At present, the Milk Way System is now floating towards the short axis.

The Earth Universe is classified into the Positive Universe and Negative Universe.

4、The Positive Universe

The phsical world is the Positive Universe

All the matters, tangible, seeable, touchable, hearable, perceptible, and those that can be measured by the instruments belong to the scope of the Positive Universe. The dark matters and energies are also classified into the scope of Positive Universe.

For instance, the house, desk, plant, animal, human body, cloud, wind, thunder, lightning, sound, odor, molecule, atom, electron, ion, proton, neutron, nucleon, meson, hyperon, varitron, anti-particle, light ray, gravitation, magnetic force, infrared ray, ultraviolet ray, cathode ray, positive ray, ultrasonic wave, infrasonic wave, bio wave, the noise caused by the high and low frequency oscillation, diffusive substances emitted by the radioactive elements such as radium, uranium, plutonium and francium, and the universal gravitation all belong to the scope of the Positive Universe.

All things existing in the Universe in the form of elementary particles are matters.

The physical world is the world that can be explained and will be explained by the science.

The scope can be explained by the science belongs to the scope of matters. The scope that can’t be explained by the science belongs to the “superstitious” scope not accepted by the people.

When science tries to explain the things beyond the material world, it is not science any more. Instead, it is called the anti-science or super-science.

All the religions and the superstitious things are the super science that stands against the science.

5、The negative Universe.

The antiworld is the Negative Universe.

All the super matters, intangible, and others that can’t be seen, heard, touched, measured, or felt but affect the material world all belong to the scope of the Negative World.

For instance, the universal repulsion, time, space, spirit, consciousness, thinking, soul (life soul) belong to the non materials. The belief, Tao, law, order, spell and Buddhism belong to the non materials. The angel, God, ghost, Buddha, Devil and other amorphous life are the non materials. The dream scene, origin of the spiritual feeling, the bridge of the telepathy, the passage of the thinking telepathy, the paradise, the hell, Allah, Ancestor of the Buddha, Yahweh and their residences, the Zero World, the Heaven World, the venue of the Gods, and the Elysium where the spiritual body goes to after the dies all belong to the scope of the Negative Universe.

“The fantasy is no fantasy, and the reality is no reality” and “The seeable is not usable, and the usable is not seeable” as believed by the Taoists belong to the scope of the Negative Universe.

All energies and energy groups that do not exist in the Universe in the form o the elementary particles are the antimatters.

The Positive Universe can be explained by the science and is easy to be understood. The Negative Universe, till now, can only be felt by the people not very clearly. It can’t be explained by the science and is difficult to understand.

The Negative Universe is the antiworld. The Negative Universe is the origin of the matters. The material world is the reflection of the antiworld and image of the Negative Universe. Everything in the material world is in constant movement and change. They have birth and death. On the contrary, everything in the Negative World exists in the relatively eternal state.

6、The Law of the Universe, the Unity of the Opposites

Everything in the Universe exists in unity of opposites, such as Yin and Yang, positive and negative, man and woman, male and female, front and rear, exterior and interior, high and low, up and down, firmness and emptiness, glory and shame, static and dynamic, noble and humble, weak and strong, rich and poor, merit and fault, fortunate and unfortunate, gain and loss, forward and backward, more and less, day and night, past and future, tangible and intangible, life and death. Each pair depends on each other. Without one, the opposite one will not exist.

The unity of the opposites is the presentation of the Universe nature. However, it is a major law of the Universe existence.

The negative is there because of the positive, and the universal repulsive force is there because of the universal gravitation. It is the same with the matter and antimatter, particle and non anti-particle, photon and anti-photon, energy and negative energy, the left rotation and right rotation, and the Mortal World and the Fairy World.

You can find the black where you find the white and the male where you find the female. It is the same with the life and death, flesh and soul, paradise and hell, law and lawless, chaos and peace. When the whole society is seeking wealth, there must be some people seeking knowledge. When the whole society is at peace, some force must be preparing for the riot. When all the human beings face the disaster because they have violated the God’s orders, the representatives sent by the God and Buddha will help them to wake up. The extremely dynamic will lead to the static, and vice versa.

7、The Movement of the Universe

The movement of the large Universe is initiated and operated by the structure in the Taiji energy cluster center. That is to say, it is initiated and operated by the Consciousness of the Greatest Creator. The small Universe, where the Earth lies in, is fuelled by the hull of the Earth Universe, which is a rotating magnetic field belt.

In the Universe there are two groups of energies with the opposite nature, like the action and the reaction. They have the different power but reverse directions. So the total energy stands at zero.

These two groups of energies are the “Buddhist Power” maintaining the orderly operation, stability and balance of the Universe. If we add these two groups of energies, we will get zero. However, when either group is more powerful than the other, the Universe will disappear immediately.

For instance, the universal gravitation and the universal repulsive force have the same power and opposite movement directions. Because the total is zero, the Solar System, the Milk Way System, the Law-rotary system and Rotary-river System move in an orderly way. If there is only the universal gravitation without the universal repulsive force, all the celestial movement in the Universe will become the direct-line movement and join together in the ultra light speed. So the Universe will disappear immediately. If there is only the universal repulsive force without the universal gravitation, there will not be the rotations of the celestial bodies in the Universe. The Earth will not move around the Sun and all the celestial movement will become the direct-line movement. The celestial bodies will expand rapidly at the ultra light speed. In the end, they will burn and die and the Universe will disappear, too.

In the human society, the science and “superstitious” are also two groups of energies with equal power and mutual repulsion with total zero energy. There is no science without the “superstitious” and vice versa. These two forces constrain each other and move forward together. The more developed the science is, the more active the “superstitious” activities will become, because the science will prove that the “superstitious” is not “superstitious” at all. Instead, it is the super science. On the other hand, the more powerful the “superstitious” is, the more developed the science will be, because the “superstitious” will expand the scope of the science.

The science and the “superstitious” is a unity of the opposites. The science finds it impossible to eliminate the “superstitious”, which also finds it impossible to eliminate the science.

The Positive Universe is laevorotation and the Negative Universe is dextrorotation.

8、The Point for Understanding the Universe

The correct understanding of the Universe will help us build the correct Universe concept, world concept and life concept. When we gradually know about the Negative Universe, there are fewer mysteries left behind for the world. We will know our past and future, Buddha, Buddhism, Tao and Taoism, Jesus, and the Greatest Creator. We can face the death and the life sufferings peacefully. In particular, when have made self-improvement and self-refinery to a certain degree, see the Thousand Year World, Ten Thousand-year World and the Elysium World, we will long for them, just like those people live in the poor countries suddenly see what the developed countries are like in TV. We will know what we should do and will discover the value and mysteries in the Life Chanyuan.

You might think that the Ten Thousand-year world hundreds of thousands of light years away is much too far away. But the distance is just one step. People living a few hundred years ago used to think that there was a long distance between the Cape of Good Hope and San Francisco of the States. But today we know it will only take us two days to get there. And instant reaching can be achieved via telephone or Internet. When we have dreams, the spiritual human body gets out of the flesh body and reaches his friends or relatives faraway in a short distant. Even, the spiritual body can follow the time axis to meet with the deceased friends or relatives. For the spiritual bodies, there is no distance of time and space. When we have developed into the spiritual bodies of the Celestial Beings, it is an easy task to travel through time-space.

The Universe is our home. The Earth is just a point in the home, a temporary “hotel”.

Related Reading:

I. Origin of the Universe

III Time Charpter

VI Heaven---Thousand Year World

Evidence For Design In The Universe

Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking

23. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: Taking the Principle of Least Resistance

Why go to work when you can call in sick.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

lunaflare (23rd August 2017), xidaijena (22nd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast