Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Marzinsky, Mental Health Counselor: "Voices are Entities" 1/2

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Jerry Marzinsky, Mental Health Counselor: "Voices are Entities" 1/2

Published on Aug 18, 2017
    Part 2: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com/...

Jerry Marzinsky makes a good case that voices that schizophrenics hear in their head are the voices of spirits and not hallucination.

Jerry Marzinsky, a licensed Mental Health Practitioner and Counselor for the States of Georgia and Arizona talks about his 35 years of working with Schizophrenic Patients in State Hospitals as well as in the Prison System.

Jerry came to the grim realization that the "voices" psychotic patients were hearing were in actual fact entities that were pouring negative scorn upon the patients and prisoners. Sometimes these "voices" would give very specific instructions to the patients or former criminals and tell them how to bring harm or misfortune to themselves and others. These voices seemed to know a lot about the geography, conditions and even future behavior of certain individuals.

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Chester (20th August 2017), Dorjezigzag (26th August 2017), Gekko (8th June 2021), hm337 (4th November 2021), Jayke (20th August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), justntime2learn (20th August 2017), Limor Wolf (20th August 2017), Mark (28th January 2022), meeradas (20th August 2017), Mercedes (21st August 2017), mojo (21st August 2017), naste.de.lumina (20th August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), OmeyocaN777 (20th August 2017), onawah (16th November 2020), RunningDeer (20th August 2022), Spiral (20th August 2017), toppy (13th December 2021), Tyy1907 (28th January 2022), ulli (10th January 2022), Unicorn (20th August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), Wind (20th August 2017), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Jerry Marzinsky, Mental Health Counselor: "Voices are Entities" 1/2

Oh drat, part two is for subscribers only !

If anyone has part 2 & can pm me a link please do !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Joe (7th November 2019), justntime2learn (20th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Mental Health of Entity Possession?...

Or both... not one or the other but both... meaning that one's mental condition may be involved in opening the door to these critters, thus both.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

findingneo (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Mark (27th January 2023), meeradas (20th August 2017), Mercedes (21st August 2017), pabranno (22nd August 2017), shadowstalker (20th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), Unicorn (20th August 2017), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you for posting, Shadowstalker, it's interesting to get a medical practitioner, a person from inside the system who actually questioned and observed the on-goings and put a one plus one. I really look forward to listen to the full two parts.

The second parts are easy to download when subscribing to the Cosmic Switchboard website, there's a wealth of extensive information and frequent interviews, articles of truthful investigation and I know that for me the membership is very valuable(7$ a month), I enjoy giving something back for this value. ("From all of us here at The Cosmic Switchboard Show, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and wish you all the Blessings and Good Fortune this multiverse has to offer"). The responsibility for mental and physical illnesses is 'contributed' by entities who always swarmed our world and was fed from people to the point of directing our institution from the dimensions- not a nice discovery.. but explains so much! why things are the way they are? and are we really that defenceless against all sorts of 'disturbances' that falls on us? eventually this is the best of understanding, because as it's understood and digested it shifts to our own responsibility on ourselves as human beings to expend our awareness so that we are able to take the reins back - and get some good quality life going.. how does it get any better than that? with gratitude to people like Jerry Maerzinski and James Bartley who are putting this work forward.

Trevor Lesley's personal description of his own experience is worth listening here - (12:40)

Thanks again for your recommendation

Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th August 2017 at 17:10.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joe (7th November 2019), Mark (27th January 2023), meeradas (20th August 2017), Mercedes (21st August 2017), naste.de.lumina (20th August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), OmeyocaN777 (7th September 2020), Spiral (20th August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I have no doubt in my mind that many people suffering from things like schizophrenia are hearing voices of entities and spirits, they are even possibly being tormented by them. As long as the scientific and academic world neglects and outright denies the existence of spiritual dimension people will not have the full picture and patients might not get the proper (shamanistic) healing they really would need. These days pharmaceutical drugs seem to be the "solution" to everything, at least that's the mainstream consensus. Pump people full of chemicals and keep them dumbed down.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st August 2017), Chip (10th July 2021), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jayke (20th August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Limor Wolf (20th August 2017), Mark (27th January 2023), meeradas (20th August 2017), Mercedes (21st August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), uzn (20th August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Sounds like electronic harassment targeting.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Jayke (20th August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Mark (27th January 2023), Mercedes (21st August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), shadowstalker (21st August 2017), Snoweagle (23rd August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    I'm pretty sure the electronic harassment techniques were reverse engineered from analysing the brainwave patterns of schizophrenics, that way when they use the electronic harassment techniques on unsuspecting victims, the victims just present all the same signs as schizophrenics while at the doctors and therefore don't get taken seriously when they say it's anything other than schizophrenia.

Having spent time working with schizophrenic people, I can say that the shamanistic approach is the right way to go in non-electronically induced schizophrenia imo.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Icare (16th February 2019), Joe (7th November 2019), Mark (27th January 2023), meeradas (20th August 2017), naste.de.lumina (20th August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), Omni (20th August 2017), Snoweagle (23rd August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), Wind (20th August 2017), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I'm pretty sure the electronic harassment techniques were reverse engineered from analysing the brainwave patterns of schizophrenics, that way when they use the electronic harassment techniques on unsuspecting victims, the victims just present all the same signs as schizophrenics while at the doctors and therefore don't get taken seriously when they say it's anything other than schizophrenia.
    As I understand it almost the entire paradigms of schizophrenia were shaped by cointelpro, mkultra and mkultra-like programs. It has turned into an option to hit a dissident with as a form of counter-proliferation. You are right, they have exact brain wave matches of the mentally ill and clone these to other targets with what they please. I sit and find way to oppose these bastards all day, while they attack me with all sorts of disgusting brain wave clones & designs. And the real kicker is if I try to tell almost anyone of my plight, they just think I'm schizophrenic. If I try to tell the authorities of my plight I am threatened with being locked in a mental institution, which they like to threaten me with in various ways for exposing their mind control programs. I lost friends telling them about BCI tortures and conversations. TIs are at constant threat from a mind controlled family member to be forcibly drugged or detained simply because that family member is too naive to comprehend reality. All this while pervert sadists torture and abuse you down to your deepest essence of being and consciousness.

As for "spirits" doing all this. I think that is a cover story. You can't really bring a spirit to justice. Those that say they do bring them to justice appear to be under an illusion. How does it make sense that something so godlike it can control every mechanic of your mind (which I have witnessed science do), control the weather, control cars and other people, speak directly in your mind, give you images of other parts of the world (RV), shows intelligence of your entire life and family including your own psyche profile. And all of this is some spirit that some new ager can rebuke with some fury? Simply ridiculous. My point of view (which I'm sure many wont agree with) is that this is all done by science. I see this as the occult aka hidden point of view while spiritual warfare is the mass consumption point of view (both mainstream and alternative).
    Last edited by Omni; 20th August 2017 at 19:33.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Jayke (20th August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Mark (27th January 2023), Satori (21st August 2017), Snoweagle (23rd August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

probably less than 1 % of "voices" heard in peoples heads actually come from incorporeal entities. The space of consciousness one experiences when going between waking and sleep states is the place where most people will have a chance to hear such things. These days the stuff omnisense speaks of probably constitutes less than 1% as well, but of course, those circumstances are quite common for those who experience them, as they are targeted. The vast majority of phenomena people experience along these lines wells up from the unconsciousness nature of the individual itself
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Joe (7th November 2019), meeradas (20th August 2017), Satori (21st August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

As I understand it almost the entire paradigms of schizophrenia were shaped by cointelpro, mkultra and mkultra-like programs. It has turned into an option to hit a dissident with as a form of counter-proliferation. You are right, they have exact brain wave matches of the mentally ill and clone these to other targets with what they please. I sit and find way to oppose these bastards all day, while they attack me with all sorts of disgusting brain wave clones & designs. And the real kicker is if I try to tell almost anyone of my plight, they just think I'm schizophrenic. If I try to tell the authorities of my plight I am threatened with being locked in a mental institution, which they like to threaten me with in various ways for exposing their mind control programs. I lost friends telling them about BCI tortures and conversations. TIs are at constant threat from a mind controlled family member to be forcibly drugged or detained simply because that family member is too naive to comprehend reality. All this while pervert sadists torture and abuse you down to your deepest essence of being and consciousness.

As for "spirits" doing all this. I think that is a cover story. You can't really bring a spirit to justice. Those that say they do bring them to justice appear to be under an illusion. How does it make sense that something so godlike it can control every mechanic of your mind (which I have witnessed science do), control the weather, control cars and other people, speak directly in your mind, give you images of other parts of the world (RV), shows intelligence of your entire life and family including your own psyche profile. And all of this is some spirit that some new ager can rebuke with some fury? Simply ridiculous. My point of view (which I'm sure many wont agree with) is that this is all done by science. I see this as the occult aka hidden point of view while spiritual warfare is the mass consumption point of view (both mainstream and alternative).
    You may be absolutely right when you say spirits doing this may be a cover story. My family was exposed to a lot of abuse which seemed to be paranormal and spirits of some sort seemed to have been involved, yet we did not experience any voices in our heads. Of course this is only one example, but I would think that if the spirits were putting voices into people's heads, I think we would have experienced it as we seemed to have had so many different types of things occur.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Joe (7th November 2019), Omni (20th August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The only problem with the idea that it's all created by science is that schizophrenia has been a documented phenomena within the human condition since before science was even a field (biblical demons, exorcisms anyone?). Certainly in the western world schizophrenia has been well documented from before we even invented electricity, and well before mk-ultra ever came on the scene...

To blame it all on science and mind control is to ignore the mechanics of how the human brain and human character grows and develops.

The Clare Graves system of character development for instance explains schizophrenia well within the constructs of the model, a model based on the architecture of the brain and how different areas are activated via hormones as we learn to find harmony, overcome challenges and gain mastery of the external world.

http://vievolve.com/values-systems-4/

I've been working with the Graves model these past few years and what most people call schizophrenia, I'd call the character emerging into the 8th level of human consciousness. There's always people at other levels who simply have psychotic breaks but the people I see are generally just moving into the 8th sphere but have no understanding of the process they're going through and therefore freak out at the extra levels and nuances of sensitivity they experience.

Clare Graves described the 8th level as basically the shamanistic level, he recorded a distinct increase in skin sensitivity as you transition into this level as the brain begins to produce more melatonin from the pineal gland, which causes these people to have OBE's, hear voices, see spirits, Remote View, Astral Project etc. Unfortunately we live in a society that denies the existence of these phenomena and therefore schizophrenics feel as though they're going mad when really they're just able to experience extra wavelengths and frequencies other people aren't sensitive enough to recognise yet. They're still learning to filter and make sense of the extra influx of information their brain and body is receiving compared to other people.

Clare Graves - Levels of Human Experience

All the symptoms TI's experience can be found within similar experiences reported by shamans, which is why my conclusion is that electronic harassment is the reverse engineering of natural brain states that are then ramped-up, twisted, distorted and inflicted on unsuspecting victims in order to make them appear as insane as people who develop schizophrenia naturally.

Also, if you read Joseph Farrell's book 'Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men' - chapter 3 is dedicated to 'the voice of God' technologies and in his research he's been able to find direct testimony that they purposefully designed the technology to mimic schizophrenia, because it makes it easy to hide what they're doing behind the mask of insanity that TI's present to their doctors.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

findingneo (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), onawah (22nd November 2021), Patient (20th August 2017), Satori (21st August 2017), Spiral (21st August 2017), Unicorn (20th August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), Wind (20th August 2017), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

The only problem with the idea that it's all created by science is that schizophrenia has been a documented phenomena within the human condition since before science was even a field (biblical demons, exorcisms anyone?). Certainly in the western world schizophrenia has been well documented from before we even invented electricity, and well before mk-ultra ever came on the scene...

To blame it all on science and mind control is to ignore the mechanics of how the human brain and human character grows and develops.

The Clare Graves system of character development for instance explains schizophrenia well within the constructs of the model, a model based on the architecture of the brain and how different areas are activated via hormones as we learn to find harmony, overcome challenges and gain mastery of the external world.

http://vievolve.com/values-systems-4/

I've been working with the Graves model these past few years and what most people call schizophrenia, I'd call the character emerging into the 8th level of human consciousness. There's always people at other levels who simply have psychotic breaks but the people I see are generally just moving into the 8th sphere but have no understanding of the process they're going through and therefore freak out at the extra levels and nuances of sensitivity they experience.

Clare Graves described the 8th level as basically the shamanistic level, he recorded a distinct increase in skin sensitivity as you transition into this level as the brain begins to produce more melatonin from the pineal gland, which causes these people to have OBE's, hear voices, see spirits, Remote View, Astral Project etc. Unfortunately we live in a society that denies the existence of these phenomena and therefore schizophrenics feel as though they're going mad when really they're just able to experience extra wavelengths and frequencies other people aren't sensitive enough to recognise yet. They're still learning to filter and make sense of the extra influx of information their brain and body is receiving compared to other people.

Clare Graves - Levels of Human Experience

All the symptoms TI's experience can be found within similar experiences reported by shamans, which is why my conclusion is that electronic harassment is the reverse engineering of natural brain states that are then ramped-up, twisted, distorted and inflicted on unsuspecting victims in order to make them appear as insane as people who develop schizophrenia naturally.

Also, if you read Joseph Farrell's book 'Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men' - chapter 3 is dedicated to 'the voice of God' technologies and in his research he's been able to find direct testimony that they purposefully designed the technology to mimic schizophrenia, because it makes it easy to hide what they're doing behind the mask of insanity that TI's present to their doctors.
    I totally overlooked that and was only thinking from my experience (as I have been focusing on my own experiences a lot recently). Perhaps it is completely internal. Or I suppose it could be a certain type of dimensional being that preys on other beings in that way.

Another topic that shows us how much we have to learn!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Jayke (20th August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), onawah (22nd November 2021), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,048 times in 2,398 posts

There have been reports of people hearing voices since time immemorial, or long before the concept of electricity. Further I suspect that any 'man-made' ability is not as efficient a method as mind would utilize.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

findingneo (21st August 2017), Jayke (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), onawah (22nd November 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), Wind (21st August 2017), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I use to suggest this to my then husband years ago. I doubt I was the first to think of it. He worked with schizophrenics that had been brought on with drug abuse. I said, it might be an attachment, let in due to the drug abuse. Of course he would not entertain the idea as that automatically puts the person suggesting it into some category of mental health issue themself. I also spoke about it to a person who is an astro physicist by day, psychic by night. Her friend was trying to write a paper on this subject as well, but it is difficult as you can completely isolate yourself if you work in mental health. These things simply, do not exist, except in the deluded mind of the person suggesting it, if you work in mental health.

If that was not the case, I am sure it would have been publically adressed decades ago.
    Last edited by findingneo; 21st August 2017 at 12:14.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Jayke (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes that idea gets a lot of people, it has a simple explanation that fixes any logical problems. Extraterrestrials had the same science of mkultra before this planet developed science.

I'm not sure people can even agree on what schizophrenia is. If being highly delusional factually counts as schizophrenia, the vast majority of the planet currently has schizophrenia. And in my post I didn't say schizophrenia was invented by cointelpro. Just that it was highly adopted and extremely infiltrated.

Quote To blame it all on science and mind control is to ignore the mechanics of how the human brain and human character grows and develops.
    Only from your point of view. I'm not ignoring such at all.

Quote All the symptoms TI's experience can be found within similar experiences reported by shamans, which is why my conclusion is that electronic harassment is the reverse engineering of natural brain states that are then ramped-up, twisted, distorted and inflicted on unsuspecting victims in order to make them appear as insane as people who develop schizophrenia naturally.
    Or another explanation is shamans were some of the first targeted individuals. And were targeted by extraterrestrials with the same technologies. It makes sense to me. Shamans were some of the brightest of the community, healers, spiritual leaders, wise ones. This matches the cointelpro profile for targets to some degree.

Quote Also, if you read Joseph Farrell's book 'Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men' - chapter 3 is dedicated to 'the voice of God' technologies and in his research he's been able to find direct testimony that they purposefully designed the technology to mimic schizophrenia, because it makes it easy to hide what they're doing behind the mask of insanity that TI's present to their doctors.
    That is part of my own work too and doesn't contradict anything I said. I agree with it, and even said it in the post previous to it...

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    There have been reports of people hearing voices since time immemorial, or long before the concept of electricity. Further I suspect that any 'man-made' ability is not as efficient a method as mind would utilize.
    And extraterrestrials had the tech. Where is the same tech by extraterrestrials in history? It was concealed with cover stories. It takes investigation beyond the surface to detect it.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (22nd August 2017), Jayke (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

That was Joseph Farrells position as well (that aliens used mind control tech in the ancient past) I'm not disputing that they did. I'm just saying that even if the aliens had it, they also most likely reverse engineered it from a deep understanding of the stages of character development outlined above.

The 'it's all aliens' fallacy, or 'it's all mind control' opinion just doesnt even come close to accounting for all the variables involved imo. What about the Zen monks who meditate for years purposefully trying to attain esoteric phenomena? Do they somehow manage to get the ET's attention who then zap them with some life-changing wisdom, grab them by the hand and take them on a magic carpet ride through the inner dimensions of the mind? What about all the people who develop schizophrenia and then manage to overcome their inner demons, become well adjusted and manage to thrive in life? do the mind controllers suddenly just decide to let them off the hook and give them a break? There's far more nuance to the discussion than the TI phenomena accounts for...

What it boils down to is that 'All TI's can be made to appear schizophrenic, but not all schizophrenics are TI's'. And that statement is true regardless of how one chooses to define schizophrenia. To assume otherwise just shows you haven't spent any time with people diagnosed with schizophrenia, listened to their stories or helped them make sense of their situation.

Not everything is a conspiracy... Some things can be accounted for by the supernatural dynamics of nature.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Joe (7th November 2019), onawah (22nd November 2021), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The 'it's all aliens' fallacy, or 'it's all mind control' opinion just doesnt even come close to accounting for all the variables involved imo.
    It appears as if I am being misrepresented by a propagandized set of phrases in a derogatory fashion.

Quote What about the Zen monks who meditate for years purposefully trying to attain esoteric phenomena? Do they somehow manage to get the ET's attention who then zap them with some life-changing wisdom, grab them by the hand and take them on a magic carpet ride through the inner dimensions of the mind?
    I have seen some explanations for this. However this happens to be an area I do not like to discuss with people who have strong beliefs in this area, and this forum probably does.

Quote What about all the people who develop schizophrenia and then manage to overcome their inner demons, become well adjusted and manage to thrive in life? do the mind controllers suddenly just decide to let them off the hook and give them a break? There's far more nuance to the discussion than the TI phenomena accounts for...
    This can happen after they take the drugs, or after an opposing source to the shadow govt dictates something exopolitically. There is an agenda to drug TIs(and the world).

This tactic promotes the idea that a target does indeed have schizophrenia when they do not. If it is actually a case of RF weaponry, rudimentary logicians will conclude "If the drugs work, it couldn't be RF weaponry." However they do not realize that the RF weaponry is controlled and mind reactive due to Ai and neural monitoring. It adapts in other words and can be programmed in a fashion that is a step ahead of most people. What if the agenda happened to be to drug a target with mind destroying drugs, not target them indefinitely? The underbelly of the operation is not really spoken about.

I have identified the tactic of stopping targeting at strategic times. This is a powerful psychological warfare methodology because it's ability to create misconceptions.

It is a strategic agenda of the cabal to drug people with big pharma, especially mind destroying drugs. If someone is given schizophrenia symptoms, is drugged, and then they stop the targeting strategically, this converts the person into a monetary source for whatever company the mind controllers choose.

Quote What it boils down to is that 'All TI's can be made to appear schizophrenic, but not all schizophrenics are TI's'. And that statement is true regardless of how one chooses to define schizophrenia. To assume otherwise just shows you haven't spent any time with people diagnosed with schizophrenia, listened to their stories or helped them make sense of their situation.
    I'm not sure what your insult here is referring to. As far as the entirety of schizophrenia I could see it all being a huge tech conspiracy, I could also see it as part conspiracy part natural. Is it me assuming or you?

Quote Not everything is a conspiracy... Some things can be accounted for by the supernatural dynamics of nature.
    I agree that not everything is a conspiracy, however with Ai and all the apex surveillance methods the conspiracy does involve every category on the planet.
    Last edited by Omni; 21st August 2017 at 15:37.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It appears as if I am being misrepresented by a propagandized set of phrases in a derogatory fashion.
    Yes, my devious plan to introduce people to the Clare Graves system of Character Development--a system that promotes taking self-responsibility for ones mental health rather than taking on a victim mindset, blaming aliens, governments or AI control grids that infest every facet of reality--has been exposed. What a horribly insensitive and hurtful human I must be

Quote I'm not sure what your insult here is referring to. As far as the entirety of schizophrenia I could see it all being a huge tech conspiracy, I could also see it as part conspiracy part natural. Is it me assuming or you?
    We can all imagine it being a big tech conspiracy, David Icke has been talking about similar things for years ("rings of Saturn being alien made signal amplifiers", "the moon as an engineered short circuit device that turns us all into lunatics once a month to keep us locked in primitive levels of existence")...

if you really want to extrapolate out into that degree of thinking, I've seen enough evidence to suggest that the interstellar AI grid is designed in a way that has equal potential for both growth and conscious evolution, along with the subsersive elements that keep people enslaved. It's only malignant to those that don't know how to turn it to their advantage. To those who understand the mechanism of how the AI grid works, this planet can be a paradise where all our wildest dreams can be brought to life and fulfilled. (I disagree with the gnostics when they say the demiurge is a hell that needs to be escaped)

But anyway...

Lets remove ourselves from the equation for a moment and look at this objectively...(no insults, no misinterpretations, no assumptions, no ego)...just with the best intention of healing and helping others:

hypothetical situation

...If i'm in my hypnotherapy office and I've got a client who's been diagnosed with schizophrenia; do you think it's in their best interest for me to tell them about a world wide malevolent control grid that's beaming thoughts and ideas into their brain to torture and control them? (That's option A!)

Option B would be to tell them about the Clare Graves system of character development and give them tools and resources they can use to focus their powers of mind, to gain control of their internal thought processes and overcome whatever internal torture they might be going through.

If I go with option A, that person might become a victim for life. They'll feel hopeless and powerless, and probably live life in a state of fear and despair, never trying to improve anything because "what's the point? the government is just going to torture me anyway and ensure I never succeed at anything".

At least with option B they might see themselves as powerful; they have skills, insights and abilities that most people aren't sensitive enough to tune into, and if they can harness those skills, they can achieve things most people can't even dream of...

From where I'm sat, I see the real propaganda is in making people feel helpless by making them believe in an Ai and apex surveillance method that infiltrates every category of life on the planet. that's just not been my experience in the slightest so I have no reference points to attest to that. I know that the technology exists. I'm just saying nature is more powerful and complex than the technology. "Ye have the potential to be gods", the TI stuff is designed to prevent people from tapping into that divine potential.

Please though Omni, I would love to hear your explanations of the Zen Monk thing, I can leave all my beliefs at the door when new and compelling contradictory evidence is presented, feel free to PM me any links you've got if you'd prefer to discuss it off forum...I do enjoy a good paradigm shift.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (26th August 2017), Ewan (22nd August 2017), findingneo (4th September 2017), Joe (7th November 2019), mojo (21st August 2017), Valerie Villars (7th November 2019), Wind (22nd August 2017), XelNaga (27th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok Omnisense, I am seeing what you mean.I do think both exist btw, but, have you guys seen the new thread today? - Bryan Kofron - THE INSIDER WHISTLE-BLOWER you've ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

(And yes please Omnisense, what Jayke is asking about Zen Monks). BTW, does it have anything to do Omni with the Hidden Magic Schools type thing, related to the darker stuff? I vaguely skimmed across that one day, somewhere. Hidden teachings in Buddhist monk monasteries in the mountains. And monasteries by coincidence...... just happen to be often built in the vicinity of remote places where paranormal phenomena are seen, which I found in a non related source.

And a common theme with Schizophrenia is "hearing voices" for those interested.

Thanks.
    Last edited by findingneo; 4th September 2017 at 08:38.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Jayke (22nd August 2017), Joe (7th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast