+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Retired FBI Chief : "Four million practicing satanists in the United States"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Retired FBI Chief : "Four million practicing satanists in the United States"

He's talking about satanists who are members of groups which engage in human sacrifice, practicing satanists.

This isn't your average rocker dude who wears a pentagram to school because he thinks its cool, no this is something much much worse.
    Last edited by jack; 9th September 2017 at 03:17.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Buzzie (9th September 2017), Cidersomerset (9th September 2017), Debra (9th September 2017), DNA (9th September 2017), enigma3 (9th September 2017), Jayke (9th September 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Retired FBI Chief : "Four million practicing satanists in the United States"

there is nothing here
    Last edited by Praxis; 9th September 2017 at 07:10.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Retired FBI Chief : "Four million practicing satanists in the United States"

This is an important subject. I believe that a thread on the topic is good, although I suspect there is at least one other such thread on this forum.

I was first exposed to Gunderson not long after 9/11. My research led me down one path and then another. Everything seems to be linked to one degree or another. One path led to Gunderson. I found what he said in the videos I saw and what he wrote on the subject to be very compelling. Unfortunately, as is far too often the case, nothing gets done about solving the issue on a systemic level and bringing people to justice. Not to mention attempting to treat and ameliorate the harm done to victims and their families.

I regret very much having to say this, but I believe nothing is done because the source of the "problem", for lack of another word, is rooted in the beliefs and structure of the class of people/beings who are in a position to very much take appropriate action to combat this--if they chose to.

I feel the need to say that I feel you are being harsh and unfair to Bill. Your insinuations are unfounded.
    Last edited by Satori; 9th September 2017 at 01:21.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Basho (9th September 2017), Cidersomerset (9th September 2017), Debra (9th September 2017), DNA (9th September 2017), happyuk (9th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th September 2017), jack (9th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Fiona Barnett (bloodliner) explained that they're assessed on what their role will be according to how they respond to their programming.

Strong, good hearted people, like Fiona, are unlikely to be placed in positions of influence, while the ones who are more accepting of that culture and programming are.

But there ARE strong, resilient, fearless people like Fiona and supporting genuine, true ex-insiders like her are a good start on the solution. Fiona seeks to educate the public and she has no problem naming names and providing details, she also helps support other insiders who come to her privately.

There are people on the inside who want out but are understandably too hurt and afraid they won't be strong enough to take what's to come when they do. Supporting Fiona (a more recent example) and others like her would give more on the inside the strength and confidence to come out.

Jack, if you truly do care about actually doing something, stop giving your energy (and money?) to charlatans like Wilcock and support people like Fiona instead. It will take time and a lot of patience but I believe we can make a difference in this way.

FYI, here's Fiona's website: https://fionabarnett.org
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 9th September 2017 at 02:17.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

anandacate (9th September 2017), avid (9th September 2017), Basho (9th September 2017), Bill Ryan (9th September 2017), Cidersomerset (9th September 2017), Debra (9th September 2017), DNA (9th September 2017), enigma3 (9th September 2017), Ewan (9th September 2017), findingneo (9th September 2017), gaiagirl (9th September 2017), happyuk (9th September 2017), Praxis (9th September 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    ok, so lets calm down.

Satanism is a word alot like liberal and conservative.

like many people who attend the Church of Satan, like Anton Levays church, arent the people who are sacrificing people. Many of them are actually what you would call atheist and they are mocking the christians.

Are there malevolent people who worship what could be labelled as Satan? Absolutely. Are they in positions of power? Absolutely.

But to just lump all people who claim Satanism as their religion as part of THEM, is lacking all nuance.

In fact, I find that this is our biggest problem. Most conversations have very little nuance.

Label it satanism, progressivism, liberalism, etc. and dismiss wholesale.

How about we start talking about the open sacrifices that these so called satanist are doing: Afghanistan and IRaq.

How about we focus on the real world and concrete we know are evil and actually happening and stop them.

This is why I cant stand the pro trump people. Why are we not holding his feet to the fire about leaving Afghanistan and IRaq? In fact, we are increasing our troops in Afghan again.

From what I gather Ted Gunderson's estimates were based upon what he referred to as "practicing satanists" - a distinction from your goth teenager who wears pentagrams and listens to death metal but does not actually practice the satanic doctrine which inevitably involves human and animal sacrifices.
    Last edited by jack; 9th September 2017 at 21:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

DNA (9th September 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

there is nothing here
    Last edited by Praxis; 9th September 2017 at 07:11.

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Hey 9:

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

12. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

the video cannot be viewed in Germany

Larry

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Listen to Ronald Bernard's interview on the subject and then tell me what you see 9.

And speaking of Mr. Bernard, Joseph Farrell stated recently that Ronald Bernard is dead. A commenter disputed that. Does anyone have any ohter source confirming his death?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

jack (9th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

If the Wikileaks information regarding John Podesta and such are true then it seems that Satanism is the norm in Hollywood and Washington DC rather than the exception.
    Here is a video concerning Hollywood I've just been exposed to, and it is rather unnerving.
    This video is probably worthy of it's own thread, but I don't have the stomach to maintain such a thread on this topic.
    The video is about three men referred to as the West Memphis three.
    These three men abducted and killed three grade school boys in the name of sacrificing them to gain power through Satanism.
    The case was an apparent slam dunk, and the video shares multiple testimonies from the defendents showing their guilt in my opinion.
    The reason for sharing it has to do with the fact that Hollywood just performed a massive show of star power force to get these three men out of jail.
    Money and influence has overturned their convictions and set them free.
    This was all spear headed by Johnny Depp.
    Atleast Depp was the figure head. A very eye opening video. Very much worth the watch.
    The point being made by the Hollywood elite types would be, in my opinion, Satanism is real, and yes we take care of our own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzLJ5SVybyM
    Last edited by DNA; 9th September 2017 at 17:03.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th September 2017), Ewan (29th April 2022), Franny (9th September 2017), jack (9th September 2017), Matthew (9th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Listen to Ronald Bernard's interview on the subject and then tell me what you see 9.

And speaking of Mr. Bernard, Joseph Farrell stated recently that Ronald Bernard is dead. A commenter disputed that. Does anyone have any ohter source confirming his death?
    From the little I've looked into this the age and also the last name does not add up to being the Dutch Ronald Bernard. My understanding is that Ronald is of Dutch decent and the name given for the deceased was "Ronald Bernard Hernandez" which alludes to "Hernandez" being the deceased's surname. On closer inspection it does not add up and given the track record of the website that first reported this it is likely it is bogus. There ha been no reports on any of Ronald's organizations websites and I'm pretty sure there would be some mention of it as he has quite a large staff who would report this in his absence.

Aside from Ronald there are probably hundreds of people on youtube who have shared similar stories of satanic ritualistic abuse and all of them report the exact same phenomena, some of them very young children like Hampstead Case for instance.
    Last edited by jack; 9th September 2017 at 21:40.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

enigma3 (9th September 2017), Franny (9th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi DNA

I used to love Johnny Depp when I was younger. I really thought he was one of the good guys as he always had a very likeable and funny personality but then I learned about his very close relationship with Hunter S Thompson who was renowned for his involvement in disgusting snuff movies as was reported by numerous high ranking celebrities and even publicly admitted in semi-jest by Hunter himself.

If you watch Hunter S Thompson on camera you will see exactly how much Johnny Depp idolized him, Johnny wasn't Johnny he was a carbon copy of Hunter and mimicked his interesting and attractive personality down to every detail.

20. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)

See this thread: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles] and this post (<---).
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), enigma3 (9th September 2017), jack (9th September 2017)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default Hampstead Coverup - Kids describe satanic rituals - Idenitical to worldwide reports

This has likely been shared here already but the more this is shared and the more search results turn up for it in google the better.

This is just one case of two very young children describing being part, on behalf of their father, of a satanic organization which took part in pedophilia, torture, rape and murder of very young children even babies.

What these children describe is identical to what all the other children who have made similar claims throughout the world describe.. Identical to the smallest details.

This is the Achilles heel of the entire satanic movement. The more people who know about this the sooner people will quit their apathy and start taking action.

Take no part in the fruitless works of evil but instead expose them.

God bless us all this is truly a battle between Good and evil.

Thanks SGT Report

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

Matthew (9th September 2017)

24. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Hampstead Coverup - Kids describe satanic rituals - Idenitical to worldwide reports

I can't view this video. All I get is this message:

Quote Posted by youtube
    This content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint from the government

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (10th September 2017), Cidersomerset (10th September 2017)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This sums up the split between alternate and mainstream media
    and the views of those on either side, pretty well from France 24.
    They are talking about Russian election meddling, then he brings
    up pizza gate suggesting conditions are ripe in the US to believe
    alternate stories and not what mainstream tells them. Basically
    he is saying alternate media is to blame for the current unrest in
    the US democracy. Whether you believe in Pizza gate or not , he
    has not balanced it out by acknowledging child abuse is rife
    in the US and elsewhere , whether by satanic elites , child trafficking,
    sex rings, domestic or other abuse. I posted it here as this thread just
    happened to pop up....

Russian Hacking: America was ripe for the picking

Published on 8 Sep 2017
    Judah Grunstein, World Politics Review on The World This Week in partnership with The Daily Beast

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also just watched CIA Agent Whistleblower Kevin Ship Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government
    which I poste on another thread but he does gointo how the the US is controlled politically.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1179484

There are also many articles on the Jimmy Saville thread...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1179495
    ====================================================
    Quote I can't view this video. All I get is this message:
    Is this the same vid ? .......Contains explicit material...

#PEDOGATE: HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED. Interview with SGTreport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3e_kXqTxI

Published on 13 Apr 2017
    Initially published on Mar 20, 2017
    HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED a SGT Report documentary interview.
    To support Ella Draper's ongoing battle to locate and reunite with her children Alisa
    & Gabriel, support/contribute towards 'Free The Hampstead 2' campaign contact her via:
    hampsteadcoverup.com
    freethehampstead2.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th September 2017 at 20:54.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (10th September 2017), Franny (11th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote I can't view this video. All I get is this message:
    Is this the same vid ?

#PEDOGATE: HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED. Interview with SGTreport

Published on 13 Apr 2017
    Initially published on Mar 20, 2017
    HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED a SGT Report documentary interview.
    To support Ella Draper's ongoing battle to locate and reunite with her children Alisa
    & Gabriel, support/contribute towards 'Free The Hampstead 2' campaign contact her via:
    hampsteadcoverup.com
    freethehampstead2.com
    Emphasised links that no longer work due account suspended messages

Could well be the same video, this video you posted contained the image fronted on the video I couldn't view due to the legal complaint. The legally blocked video didn't have a title or description. But now I can see I have seen the video already and it's all come flooding back... I will spare myself the video again but I'll take it as a good reminder of the current topics and questions.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th September 2017), Franny (29th April 2022)

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    If the Wikileaks information regarding John Podesta and such are true then it seems that Satanism is the norm in Hollywood and Washington DC rather than the exception.
    Here is a video concerning Hollywood I've just been exposed to, and it is rather unnerving.
    This video is probably worthy of it's own thread, but I don't have the stomach to maintain such a thread on this topic.
    These three men abducted and killed three grade school boys in the name of sacrificing them to gain power through Satanism.
    The case was an apparent slam dunk, and the video shares multiple testimonies from the defendents showing their guilt in my opinion.
    The reason for sharing it has to do with the fact that Hollywood just performed a massive show of star power force to get these three men out of jail.
    Atleast Depp was the figure head. A very eye opening video. Very much worth the watch.
    The point being made by the Hollywood elite types would be, in my opinion, Satanism is real, and yes we take care of our own.

Here's the briefest of videos about the West Memphis three, an interview with Depp about why he got involved. I'm dredging up memories from a while ago, but the story of the West Memphis three was harrowing. The main prosecution witnesses radically changed their minds with a surreal u-turn in court at the last minute which was suspicious.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), Franny (29th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), justntime2learn (28th April 2022)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Here's the briefest of videos about the West Memphis three, an interview with Depp about why he got involved. I'm dredging up memories from a while ago, but the story of the West Memphis three was harrowing. The main prosecution witnesses radically changed their minds with a surreal u-turn in court at the last minute which was suspicious.

Thank you for looking into this at the moment.
    This stuff is important.
    Now more than ever all media mouth pieces are controlled via satanic pedophile demanded incrimination and black mail.
    Present A list celebrities are all compromised. All of them.
    Every once in a while they like to throw it in the face of the public just how depraved they are and in my opinion this is one of those cases.
    Depp is being framed as a victim right now and I'm I the opinion in order for he to be who he is his level of bad performed is in keeping with his level of Fame.
    The original documentary I shared was an incredible work.
    The link is disabled now.
    No telling if the original video is available anymore.
    I'm not in the right mindset for this at present but maybe in a few weeks I'll try to hunt it down again.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chip (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), Franny (29th April 2022), justntime2learn (28th April 2022), Matthew (28th April 2022), onawah (29th April 2022), sunflower (28th April 2022)

34. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Thank you for looking into this at the moment.
    This stuff is important.
    Now more than ever all media mouth pieces are controlled via satanic pedophile demanded incrimination and black mail.
    Present A list celebrities are all compromised. All of them.
    Every once in a while they like to throw it in the face of the public just how depraved they are and in my opinion this is one of those cases.
    Depp is being framed as a victim right now and I'm I the opinion in order for he to be who he is his level of bad performed is in keeping with his level of Fame.
    The original documentary I shared was an incredible work.
    The link is disabled now.
    No telling if the original video is available anymore.
    I'm not in the right mindset for this at present but maybe in a few weeks I'll try to hunt it down again.
    Bump and add in this common knowledge about one of the West Memphis Three's career in popular culture since he was released (from Wikipedia below).

Damian was released after Depp fronted a big media campaign to free the West Memphis Three at the time, getting the help of A list rock acts including Pearl Jam.

After Depp got involved two key prosecution witnesses suddenly u-turned at the last moment and frantically insisted to the judge that they had made everything up until that point, and there was no case for the prosecution. It was at least two, I was following it at the time.

The truth about the case has been lost in a slew of celebrity spin. Since being released this guy joined Manson and Depp's social clique and he's a celebrity.

Quote In popular culture
    Paradise Lost documentary series
    Main article: Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills
    Considering strong national interest in the case and the age of the suspected perpetrators, HBO commissioned Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky to film the trial and produce a documentary.[37] In an unprecedented move, the judge allowed full access to the hearings, the victim's families and the accused.[38] The resulting three film series became the most famous work of Bruce Sinofsky and won him Emmy Award and Peabody Award in 1996 and an Oscar Award nomination for 2011's Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory.[39][40] The first film, Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills, came out in 1996. It was the beginning of a world-wide campaign to free the young men who became known as The West Memphis Three.[40]

Celebrity support and collaborations
    A number of Hollywood celebrities, notably Pearl Jam lead vocalist Eddie Vedder and actor Johnny Depp, publicly advocated for the release of The Memphis Three.[41][42] Vedder sat next to Echols's wife Lorri in the front row of the courtroom and embraced Echols once he was released.[43] Echols co-wrote the lyrics to the song "Army Reserve" from the 2006 Pearl Jam album.[44] Former Misfits vocalist Michale Graves also supported the case, and in October 2007 he recorded his Illusions album, featuring written content and backing vocals from Echols.[45]

The Devil's Knot book and film
    Echols's character is central for the Devil's Knot: The True Story of the West Memphis Three, a 2002 true crime story by Mara Leveritt.[46] In 2013, Atom Egoyan directed Devil's Knot, a film adaptation of the book with Reese Witherspoon and Colin Firth. Echols's character was played by an upcoming actor James Hamrick.[47]

The Midnight Gospel appearance
    In April 2020, Echols appeared as Darryl the Fish in The Midnight Gospel animated TV series aired on Netflix. His character walked the main character Clancy through the philosophy of magick.[48]

Stranger Things character
    In the fourth season of Netflix's Stranger Things the character and story of Eddie Munson is closely based on Echols' life as he too is wrongly accused of murder based on his appearance. The writers reportedly took inspiration from the Paradise Lost documentary.[49]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Echols

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ewan (20th September 2023), muxfolder (21st September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread