Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,838 times in 1,691 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

Quote Posted by blindwillow (here)
    I'm not sure at this point who the good guys are.
    I've gotten to the point where I view ET's like this, good is bad and bad is worse. Beings such as Ra who exist at a higher level of consciousness may mean well, but they often create additional problems. By answering the so-call 'calling' they disseminate information that's twisted and used for power grabs and conquest. Oh, I was going to suggest staying away from energy drinks. I've heard stories of hallucinations and schizophrenia after consuming them.

The Law of One (post #79)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

blindwillow (24th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #302
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

I have a question for targeted people...I believe that I am not one myself - but I have had some strange things....anyway....

Two nights ago I had a nightmare unlike any other dream I have experienced in my memory. The odd thing that I noticed that was different is that it had effects occurring in it that were very similar to computer graphics effects.

The "bad character" was duplicated along a line like a computer would do it. There were other effects that seemed more like a computer video than any dream I have ever had. It did not feel natural and organic.

Anyone else experience this?

It was just so odd for a dream.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (24th July 2022), JackMcThorn (25th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have a question for targeted people...I believe that I am not one myself - but I have had some strange things....anyway....

Two nights ago I had a nightmare unlike any other dream I have experienced in my memory. The odd thing that I noticed that was different is that it had effects occurring in it that were very similar to computer graphics effects.

The "bad character" was duplicated along a line like a computer would do it. There were other effects that seemed more like a computer video than any dream I have ever had. It did not feel natural and organic.

Anyone else experience this?

It was just so odd for a dream.
    I've had dreams where I've seen pixels as if antiquated software. James Rink claims they clone people's pineal gland, and they could access dreams that way. Kent Dunn said when he returns from 5D (level of consciousness) he can see pixels in his waking state until he's fully locked back into his 3D body. I'm certain there's at least one group running an artificial dream world. TPTB would want control of that because it represents 1/3 of our lives.

This is what came up when searching for 'cloned pineal gland' on James' site: supersoldiertalk

At 0:58 Kent talks about his pixels experience: link

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), JackMcThorn (25th July 2022), Patient (25th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #304
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    I'm certain there's at least one group running an artificial dream world. TPTB would want control of that because it represents 1/3 of our lives.
    There is something going on with dreams and nightmares and it isn't good. I marked a couple of threads where there is some discussion. The first link is dedicated to a dream record and the second link is a vast commentary with some descriptions in a dream state. If you start with the newest posts you will run into a few of the dream perspectives on the first couple of pages.

Targeted Individuals thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ghtmare-Record

Member's Only thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...rning-Together
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (25th July 2022), Patient (25th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #305
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Thank you for the encouragement and advice.
    The TI/Mind Control threads sometimes get treated a little differently. I do not think it is easy to just 'clear one's mind' or 'pray it away'. It gets frustrating because some people think you can just decide for it to not exist and it 'will be so'. It really is not that easy, in my opinion. So I certainly try to support people who are suffering from this affliction. There are some answers but nothing in life is very easy, it would seem.

I do not think the only sources of our pain are ET or government/military. It is my opinion that extremely wealthy people are involved.

I do think that some folks involved are not malicious based on my experiences; but they, if found out, are in as much danger as the TI subject [I have read early and often that the human mind has no firewalls]. I also think I have had some help from some good people. I do not think any contact with ET has been affecting me or my experiences.

I do not want to repeat communication of some of my other posts but I wish to address your missive. I sort of recovered. I had left america nearly 4 years ago in September of 2o18. I still had problems in Ireland until about December of 2o21. [I am not necessarily advocating for people to leave their home.] I managed some of these problems with ear plugs which reduced the intensity of the voices but also stopped them from getting feedback from me. The dreams and nightmares became diminished in December of 2o21. I have had some dreams since then and a couple of nightmares but since I started documenting them, I find that I do not remember them as well. Documenting seemed to have a beneficial effect for me, you might find in time, that documenting your experiences will help you and not harm you even though you have been experiencing some negativity since your first post. The more people that document these anomalies, the better off the community will be, in my opinion.

Don't lose hope. We are not the only ones fighting this. Thank you for writing.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 25th July 2022 at 13:34.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

blindwillow (26th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (25th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #306
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

There is a very interesting movie from 2003, name is "Control Factor", it is about targeted individuals, mind control!

Here is a link for download if anyone is interested, free available on Telegr4m.

https://t.me/poxpandemic/43
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (25th July 2022), JackMcThorn (25th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    There is a very interesting movie from 2003, name is "Control Factor", it is about targeted individuals, mind control!
    Around the last 2o minutes mark the audio cut out. I tried refreshing it to no avail but I basically got the jist of it.

The movie is sort of okay. They had a decent budget, it is not too cheesy but the experiences I have had are a bit different than portrayed in the film.

The overall idea and the psychological thriller aspect is pretty much there.

All I can say is if I ever get my hands on one of these controllers, God help me.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (25th July 2022), palehorse (26th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #308
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    There are a couple of details regarding schizophrenia that might be helpful for you to know. Schizophrenia is often diagnosed in someone's 2os and not much older than that. They hear voices that are sort of like whispers and sometimes the details of the voices cannot be distinguished but it is very troubling to the individual.

My thoughts were like voices that were crystal clear and not whispers. My diagnosis of bipolar 1 disorder was not changed to Schizophrenia when I had the courage to mention it to my doctor.
    Thank you for the encouragement and advice. I too have been diagnosed with Type 2 Bipolar Disorder and have also received a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder from different psychiatrists over the years. But this was before the most recent experience with more heightened states of psychological distress and intrusiveness. I definitely feel like my current mental state is the result of direct interference from outside sources, whatever their intent. And I don't know if I'm facing government or military interference or ET interference or both. Sometimes I feel like I can sense or pick up on spirits or discarnate entities communicating with me.

I don't even know that all of it is malicious. Some of it may be from positive forces trying to get me out of a tight spot. I remember reading in one of David Icke's books (Phantom Self and How to Find the Real One, I think) that negative entities can be forcibly attached to a Targeted Individual to interfere with and deplete them. I mentioned a negative Reptilian entity that I feel is attached to my energy body and that tries to get me to lash out at people and messes with me sexually. I have also visualized a negative Nordic male that I heard wondering to himself, "Should we control you?"

It's interesting to note that after making my initial post I experienced a marked increase in negativity. The intrusive thoughts increased significantly and I had a lot of difficulty controlling my anger in response to this feeling of being invaded and violated. Today I feel very out of sorts. When I wake up I usually feel like something is manipulating my dream state, keeping me in an almost hypnotic trancelike state while also draining or suppressing my heart center.

I also keep hearing "last chance." Like someone or something is giving me an ultimatum. It seems to be conformist. Doesn't like that I'm opposed to just fitting into the social order like most people. I think it is involved with the creation of mainstream American culture. It definitely doesn't like my opposition to consumerism, militarism, blind obeisance to religion and other forms of conformity. I think it wants people to be sexual, aggressive (police, military) and duty-bound. Without thinking critically or skeptically. Whatever it is, it is definitely opposed to independent thought and living according to one's own sense of ethics. It wants people to be patriotic without question.

Whatever is going on, I feel like people need to prioritize two things: (1) their own individuality and capacity for independent thought and (2) finding genuine community where differences can be fully respected while still providing for support and encouragement. Whatever we are dealing with here on Planet Earth in 2022 is not new and is not going to be easily dealt with. I think it has been here as long as authoritarian and hierarchical forms of government and religion have been here. The modern era is just adding technology (which to anyone with a clear head is a terrifying prospect).

For me personally, I'm almost at the point of losing hope. I'm not sure I've addressed the problem quickly enough and the psychological pressures seem to be overwhelming. I get constant threats of spiritual punishment (hanging, crucifixion, getting locked up, reincarnation) and my nervous system is taking quite a beating. My temper has been elevated. Fatigue and depression are interfering with my ability to function. I may just try to keep posting on Project Avalon for as long as I can before checking myself into a psych ward. I'd like to at least contribute to a community that is facing these kinds of issues head on and not just assuming everything is hunky dory with where the human race is headed (i.e. technological singularity). People need to know what we're facing. If one person can benefit from my experience, then maybe all this suffering is not meaningless.
    This is a quick video of something that was shown to me wayyy back in 2014. Apparently many people filmed it, but the one I saw was much longer in duration... You were/ are not the only one being shown / told "Last Chance"

Just thought this would make you feel a bit more comforted that it isn't just you being told the exact same thing, (at least in this case)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

blindwillow (26th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (26th July 2022), JackMcThorn (26th July 2022), palehorse (30th July 2022), sunflower (26th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #309
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Around the last 2o minutes mark the audio cut out. I tried refreshing it to no avail but I basically got the jist of it.

The movie is sort of okay. They had a decent budget, it is not too cheesy but the experiences I have had are a bit different than portrayed in the film.

The overall idea and the psychological thriller aspect is pretty much there.

All I can say is if I ever get my hands on one of these controllers, God help me.

I just watched it, and yes the last 20 minutes has very bad sound, can't understand a word, sorry for that, I would rather post a link to download it via torrent

Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3A3C0335E7257DF07EA058847732B30D2D4A0EF8&dn=Control.Factor(2003)DVDRip.XviD&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2780%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce
    Just to mention there is quite a few "Ads" selling caps and **** in this video haha it is not me, I am not trying to sell anything here, I didn't edit this video.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Inversion (26th July 2022), JackMcThorn (26th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #310
    United States Avalon Member blindwillow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Just thought this would make you feel a bit more comforted that it isn't just you being told the exact same thing, (at least in this case)
    Thanks for that. Yeah, I've been getting that a lot today. "Last chance." Along with a lot of pressure to do certain things. It's made my life very difficult. Turns even the smallest acts into apocalyptic portents. Even sitting at this computer trying to type this message I get a barrage of opposing thoughts and energies. I've definitely noticed things increase since joining Project Avalon too. Something or someone doesn't like me participating. There are a lot of threats (various forms of torture/punishment, reincarnation) and hallucinations to go along with them. I hear feminine spirits or discarnate entities of some sort making vaguely (or overtly) threatening statements.

Again, I'm not sure if this is technological or psychic/spiritual. Why I was hesitant at first to start posting in this thread. But a lot of people's TI experiences do seem to align with my own. It may just be that there's overlap. I do wish I understood the significance of the whole "last chance" ultimatum. Why I keep hearing that. It doesn't sound like it comes from a loving being. It comes from something very judgmental. It makes me think there is something very wrong with Planet Earth that it could harbor such negative intelligence. But I guess a lot of the people on Project Avalon already knew that. I'm just a little late to the game. I hope not too late.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

bluestflame (28th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (27th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

blindwillow,

I have to ask, does anything else happen, aside from the voices, and the energies? Do you have your technologies messed with? Do you experience arranged situations? Meaning, does someone say something and any street theatre or something along those lines also happen? Does your browser reroute to what you are thinking, which implies that they can manipulate things by way of reading your thoughts, and affect what happens next?

I am sure that you are feeling pretty alone right now, as this isn't something that you can talk about with those that have never experienced such things... The one thing you have on your side right now is that people are becoming aware that this can be produced outside of mental conditions... And in that, there is a wealth of information about such things available online these days regarding such things...

My suggestion to anyone who is experiencing such things is to first find the patents to Voice to Skull technologies, and print them up... And then to look for other tech such as LRAD and other technologies that can affect how someone behaves or feels, and print that up as well.. There may come a day when it becomes overwhelming, or when someone else decides for you that there is something wrong with you...And in their efforts to "Be Helpful".. try to seek you some help.... Having that information with you at all times could really put you back into a position of power in such a situation. The last thing you would want to do is try to convince a non believer that this is even possible, especially when they are trained to recognize such suggestions as mental illness! Having the clear mind to seek such things out, and make sure you have them, shows that you have a sound mind... Just a suggestion.

I would then get some links to very well made videos of professionals speaking about such things.. Perhaps of someone isn't willing to listen to you, they would believe a peer or professional and consider that what you are experiencing isn't insanity, but perhaps something worse.... Deliberate manipulation.

Once you cover those bases, I would then back up a bit and reconsider who or what is doing this... Many go to spirits and energies, perhaps beings from a realm we cannot perceive... I tend to be a bit more realistic, as it makes more sense to me that these things could easily be done by those that walk among us, using technologies that can carry such things... Satellites, drones, etc...

With the wifi experience, we are sending so many things through the airwaves that we cannot see, that perhaps it is even being broadcast alll over your region, and only those sensitive are experiencing it. It wouldn't be difficult to figure out who those individuals are when they begin to research such things.... And perhaps this is how they singled you out once you joined Avalon.

When I had my own experiences I was "judged" as well, but in such a way that things that I had done prior in my life, were brought to my own attention, and I was then prompted to reevaluate such things for myself. It sure felt like being judged, but never once was I spoken to about what their thoughts were about such things... In essence I was forced to evaluate myself, as the thoughts about such things would play in my mind, until I did rethink them. That is different than being negative I suppose, but it isn't always fun to go through the past... When this happens, just remember it is the past... and try to think of it as a learning experience. And tell yourself that it doesn't matter what they think....

(If this is what is happening)

Have they ever tested you to see how you handle a "Download"? Have they downloaded a lot of data into your mind for you to sift through at once?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

blindwillow (29th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Patient (28th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #312
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to ask, does anything else happen, aside from the voices, and the energies? Do you have your technologies messed with? Do you experience arranged situations? Meaning, does someone say something and any street theatre or something along those lines also happen? Does your browser reroute to what you are thinking, which implies that they can manipulate things by way of reading your thoughts, and affect what happens next?
    I haven't had too much trouble with technology. I did hear a negative voice once when using a phone at a clinic and again when using a Chinese-made cellphone. Intimidating voices. As for street theater, I have had some strange encounters, though not recently. Not in the past couple years. But I did have quite a few a while back, and I'm still not sure what to make of the encounters. People seemed to just walk up and tell me things about my past/current incarnation(s). Really weird.

Have they ever tested you to see how you handle a "Download"? Have they downloaded a lot of data into your mind for you to sift through at once?
    I haven't had too much downloaded information. I did experience that a few years ago. Information came in that I later encountered in David Icke's books. Stuff about Saturn and satellite platforms.

Last night (which was pretty rough, felt like my brain was being blasted by intrusive thoughts and dark images) I had a visual of a satellite that might be affecting me somehow as well as an implant of some kind. The implant seemed to be cubic in shape and located in the pineal region. I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a physical implant. Maybe in my etheric body?

I'll certainly look more into those technologies you mentioned. I'm kind of trying to balance the technological with the psychic/spiritual, since there seem to be elements of both in my situation. Thanks again for the advice and information. And the encouragement. It is hard to be experiencing something that is so unusual or outside-the-norm. Glad to find people that have already survived stuff like this and found ways to manage and even live full lives again. I'll get there too eventually.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

I just know that they have some amazing technologies that can be quite dangerous in the wrong hands... Technologies that can even mimic what people would consider to be spiritual type experiences... I am no expert in the field, but I have had plenty of experiences myself, some even about Saturn as well...

You wouldn't believe some of the things that I have experienced, and many have tried to tell me it was "This or That"... based upon their own beliefs and ideas of what is happening to people... In my case I think it could all somehow be tied to technologies... And when researching such things, more would happen, and I would indeed find more literature on testing of things that could mimic some things...

What I do know is that I could never be certain, so it is laughable that someone else thinks they know the answers to my own personal experiences... So I caution you to not believe everything anyone tells you because it sounds possible... there are so many people that would love to sell you their services to "Help you figure it out"... And there are plenty of people here that will offer suggestions for free... And this is a great bunch of people... So you're in the right place...

Whatever you do, keep sharing as it may spark something familiar in someone else's experiences, and that I feel, is how we will get some answers.... With a little help from friends...

Stay well, and take care... Hope to hear more from you soon, hopefully some positive things will come?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

blindwillow (29th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Patient (28th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #314
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,408 times in 8,339 posts

From Targeted Individuals to Targeted Masses

MEL K & CELESTE SOLUM ON EMF DANGERS & MIND WARS ARE REAL

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i6Rps6gIyX5B/

My head nearly blew up when Celeste, near the end, mentioned "Project Weegee".

DING! . .2 huge dots just crashed together in my head. The other, is what Jessie Czebotar described in the later part of THIS interview with Sarah Westall at the end of last year (2021).
    Last edited by norman; 12th August 2022 at 21:16.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), JackMcThorn (13th August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to check in with an update on my experience. If anything, I seem to be more targeted than ever. I'm receiving more threats of punishment and torture. I've received images and physical hallucinations of being locked up, hung, crucified, shot, decapitated, disemboweled, burned and reincarnated into either a human with a difficult life ahead or an animal form such as a cow. I receive messages of being given a "last chance" (without any specifics about what that means) and thoughts or accusations of being evil and of being told that I'm "not God" (not something I consider even relevant). These images and messages seem particularly cruel since they interfere with my ability to "not be evil" (i.e. perform acts of compassion and camaraderie) as well as causing a great deal of confusion and distraction in my daily living. The symptoms are worst at night when I am lying in bed and not able to do things that might otherwise take my mind off these mental experiences but overall are constant throughout the day. Every action I take seems to be judged and viewed as inadequate.

Recently someone shared information about negative entity attachment that seems like it might also be relevant. I know David Icke writes of technologies that can attach negative entities to people's energy fields. So some of my experience may come from a negative entity that's been attached to me. I've visualized a Reptilian being at various times. I've read that these entities are telepathic, can reproduce the thought patterns of anyone in a person's memory and drain a person's life force and cause confusion (e.g. in my case, by placing a thought telling me to both do or not do something or go and not go someplace).

I'll continue to tune these intrusive experiences out as best as possible. I am having difficulty controlling my anger in response to feeling so violated. And hopefully I can find ways to counteract the overall suppressive effect on my "light" (love, compassion, generosity, etc.) I know a lot of us are having to go through these difficult experiences for some reason. I'm glad this space exists to share because I don't have very many people in my physical life that I currently feel comfortable sharing with. I hope everyone who is experiencing targeting can find relief soon and that whatever is causing it (terrestrial or extraterrestrial) can soon be neutralized.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Inversion (23rd August 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd August 2022), Journeyman (28th August 2022), norman (26th August 2022), Patient (23rd August 2022), Sunny (24th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Here's The Law of One cleansing procedures.

Ritual Cleansing

cleansing

banishing

salt It absorbs vibration.

water

post#79
    Quote S95/P181. No service-to-self astral forms will accept coexistence with cut garlic.
    Stewart Swerdlow had a reptilian/Draco speak through him. He might have a self-help book and I believe he provides readings. post#3
    Last edited by Inversion; 23rd August 2022 at 21:47.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Casey Claar (27th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), Harmony (24th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #317
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

• I Was The Target Of An International Mercenary Spy Operation:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Inversion (27th August 2022), JackMcThorn (27th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #318
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Here's The Law of One cleansing procedures.

Ritual Cleansing

cleansing

banishing

salt It absorbs vibration.

water

post#79
    Quote S95/P181. No service-to-self astral forms will accept coexistence with cut garlic.
    Stewart Swerdlow had a reptilian/Draco speak through him. He might have a self-help book and I believe he provides readings. post#3
    My (strong) opinion:

The only real way to overcome psychotronic targeting (whether it is pure psychic attacks or technological energetic attacks or a combination of both) is for the individual to develop a solid character/ethos most Promethean. This needs to be based on creativity, freedom and personal responsibility.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Inversion (28th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #319
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

I wanted to check in with an update on my experience. If anything, I seem to be more targeted than ever. I'm receiving more threats of punishment and torture. I've received images and physical hallucinations of being locked up, hung, crucified, shot, decapitated, disemboweled, burned and reincarnated into either a human with a difficult life ahead or an animal form such as a cow. I receive messages of being given a "last chance" (without any specifics about what that means) and thoughts or accusations of being evil and of being told that I'm "not God" (not something I consider even relevant). These images and messages seem particularly cruel since they interfere with my ability to "not be evil" (i.e. perform acts of compassion and camaraderie) as well as causing a great deal of confusion and distraction in my daily living. The symptoms are worst at night when I am lying in bed and not able to do things that might otherwise take my mind off these mental experiences but overall are constant throughout the day. Every action I take seems to be judged and viewed as inadequate.

Recently someone shared information about negative entity attachment that seems like it might also be relevant. I know David Icke writes of technologies that can attach negative entities to people's energy fields. So some of my experience may come from a negative entity that's been attached to me. I've visualized a Reptilian being at various times. I've read that these entities are telepathic, can reproduce the thought patterns of anyone in a person's memory and drain a person's life force and cause confusion (e.g. in my case, by placing a thought telling me to both do or not do something or go and not go someplace).

I'll continue to tune these intrusive experiences out as best as possible. I am having difficulty controlling my anger in response to feeling so violated. And hopefully I can find ways to counteract the overall suppressive effect on my "light" (love, compassion, generosity, etc.) I know a lot of us are having to go through these difficult experiences for some reason. I'm glad this space exists to share because I don't have very many people in my physical life that I currently feel comfortable sharing with. I hope everyone who is experiencing targeting can find relief soon and that whatever is causing it (terrestrial or extraterrestrial) can soon be neutralized.
    Yes I believe that there are demons, entities, etc., that will attach themselves to a person or haunt an area.

I also strongly believe that many people/areas are being affected by a technology that is sending information through radio frequencies or something similar.

A few people I know have told of similar experiences and what was mentioned was the "last chance" message and negative images and messages.

I am certain that it is happening to a lot more people than we might ever know as most people are not going to come forward easily to talk about this stuff.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Inversion (28th August 2022), JackMcThorn (28th August 2022), Sunny (28th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #320
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Sorry to hear you're going through this.

It's not something I know much about, but reading your account I wondered if some of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques I learned may be helpful to you. I'm thinking in particular of the process of challenging negative automatic thoughts. This is one approach:

https://www.mindmypeelings.com/blog/...ve-distortions

Maybe they could help to give you a toolbox to fight back when the next attack comes?

ps. Just thought I'd add, I'm not posting this to doubt that these are external attacks, only trying to think of a practical technique you may be able to use. Sending you best wishes either way.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 28th August 2022 at 17:09.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Inversion (28th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast