+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

There are so many purposes for such technology. Some terrible things, some fabulous ones.. It all depends on whom is wielding the technology honestly, and what their purpose for using it is. While I am aware this is a thread for those targeted in a negative way, I think it is fair to list some of the good points of having such technologies.

#1- it can be linked to computers, as well as programs on those computers, so in a desperate situation it can be used to guide people out of danger. Using mapping, location devices, and downloaded terrain all over the world, truly no one ever has to be lost anymore...

#2- it can be used to remotely teach individuals things they may not otherwise have access to.

#3- it can be used to take a wartime environment, and turn it civil, if the right people are using it..

#4- it can be used to help those with medical conditions such as blindness, hearing defects, etc.

#5- once a brain is mapped, and the speed at which it processes information is known, massive amounts of information can be remotely downloaded into a mind, which would make 13 years in a basic educational system obsolete... The possibilities of educating our planet would be endless...

And the list goes on and on.

There is one thing that I wanted to bring to the attention of those who have never experienced this technology... It can be used for covert training for possible future case scenerios. One can train an entire population- secretly- to defend their home land, as well as coordinate those efforts, without anyone else being the wiser.

With most items we purchase these days being online at some point, such as shipping origins, etc... A computer would know where every resource on the planet is located, and easily coordinate it's accessability... As with any situation, when there is a bad guy, one should also assume that there are those that see the negative aspects of said tech, who would wish to tip the scales back into the favor of those with less hostile intents.

Perhaps I am an optimist... But I do believe that many are having experiences with this technology that are positive as well.. I was one of those individuals. So I do know it is happening. I will stop short of giving all of the details, and whom I felt was doing it, because I would hate to shed light on good guys trying to help a very bad situation.

I look at it this way. Whether we created this technology, or someone else already had it, and we reverse engineered it, it still exists. So while we are upset that it has been created, I would like to think that it was created to help counteract something that was already in play. And with everything, there is always one or more groups that would like to benefit from it somehow. Humans can be a greedy and self righteous bunch on the whole... Sadly. But this doesn't mean it was human tech...

Either way, we are going to have to learn at some point, how to physically interact with our technologies, as this is where we are going... We are just seeing the negative side to this at this moment.. Because those using it for good, can't suggest they're even using it, as we would rebel against it. Hence it stays covert.

But that takes us back to what else we already "have". We have D Wave quantum computing these days, our computers pushing ads based upon our browsing, and even thought predictions, and they're very accurate. Our computers, phones, and televisions have microphones, cameras, even pointing towards us, and facial recognition..

At some point there will be integration with the tech, people are already doing it, with pacemakers, hearing aids, optical implants, etc... We are creating bio organs, literally printing them.. and I am sure the military is using it to link minds with technology for a faster response time, and more accurate targeting as well.. I believe they are using this tech already with the X47 drones...

My guess is that we tend to fall into catagories, personality types, like in the movie Divergant. I believe merely based on our searching habits alone, that the super computers have a fairly good grasp on your traits, whether you continue to add input or not. So we are already beyond the tipping point of putting the genie back into the bottle. Trying to escape it, no longer an option...

Question is, is it really the U.S.Government and agencies that are doing this to their own populations? Surely there are plenty of people suggesting as much, but frequencies can carry..And our brains have no built in firewalls.. And in an atmosphere such as Earth's... It doesn't necessarily mean that they're all coming from within. We have satellites all over the world.. We hail it as major accomplishments when we see Space X launch a new train of them, because more people will have better wifi, and cheaper.

So in many ways, our use of the tech is what is perpetuating its progression. I do not believe that people are targeted as randomly as is being suggested, as many will say they had it begin to happen after a choice was made in a career, or they were doing something when it began. Surely some of it is just a numbers game, but so many people, who blew whistles in their place of business, claim to have then had this happen to them.

As a military supporter, I personally was looking into DARPA, looking into the Constitution, the military, the technology, and more when I had my own little experience with it. And I was told outright... "I DO NOT AGREE WITH HOW THIS IS BEING USED, SO I AM SHOWING YOU WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THIS TECH".. and I was given a full demonstration.

Folks, we are far beyond just hearing voices, or seeing images, dream manipulations, and the like, your body can be driven like a vehicle with this tech.. You can be prompted to move BEFORE a situation plays out that can endanger you, if the right person is wielding it.

Your thoughts, can be played back, memories sifted through, your entire life captured for playback, in as much as your brain remembers.. And yes, it can be played back to you on your own television remotely, in color, from your own eagle eye perspective.. In a way that will let you know, it wasn't recreated, but literally exactly what you saw.. Again, just as in the movie "Divergent"..

I have no suggestions on protection from such things, as you could run into the forest, where there is no wifi, but the satelites are still overhead. Your heat signature could easily find you... Your body sends out energy to it's surroundings, and as such truly, no one is truly untouchable with this stuff. A faraday cage may help, But I doubt it.

With this tech you could be easily convinced everything is just fine and dandy and you would easily walk right out of that faraday safety net.. And it is being used to get entire troops of conflicting armies to lay down their weapons and march to those who are fighting them, to give up.. This has happened, and there is talk about it online already. It is no longer new technologies.

For those that are being targeted, and I know there are many... Keep sharing, this is the only way we will learn who is using the tech, and for what purposes... It is the only way people will find helpful tips to avoid the destruction this tech can cause. And it can easily trick you into believing a lot of things.. Even someone who is rooted strongly in reality, can begin to question things that they would otherwise know as factual information.

Fortunately for me, my experience with said tech was a demonstration. I was one of the lucky ones, I was told throughout the process what was coming, I DOUBT they do this to those whom are having this tech used for more nefarious purposes. I actually enjoyed seeing what was possible. Because it was done in a fun and interesting way. But even then, it threw me off for quite some time, and I have a fairly high IQ. You would think that someone with an IQ of 146 would KNOW what was created and what was already there, but I was even questioning things.

I cringe when I see someone writing off someone as "mentally unstable" when they begin to babble while describing such things, as they are probably being really sold a bill of goods their mind cannot decipher, and that doesn't mean they're entirely crazy, just having a tough time with what is being sent to them. Omni was a good example of that. While he often times sounded as if he needed some real help, he did have the clarity of mind to mention many things that ring true when it comes to the use of this technology. I do hope he is doing well these days.

I agree with Bill in that this thread should ALWAYS be bumped, as this subject isn't going away anytime soon, and it is a real threat to humanity... And those being hit with it, need to know they're not alone.. I only experienced 6 months give or take a few, of this tech... I couldn't imagine it becoming a way of life constantly.

For those taking on those using this in a negative way? I support your efforts.. For those being victimized, I am so sorry... I hope you find relief, and for those just learning about this.. Please do research it, and please do keep this an open topic of discussion.. Because it is very real, and not going away anytime soon...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (13th April 2021), John'sKatya (23rd July 2022), Mark (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Victoria (17th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #282
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

There are a few key points in the mind control spectrum. It is not exclusively human control, but they have cracked the code in animal control as well. I can think of many examples where animals were controlled around me. I think they also can control insects. It is maddening how far this really goes and it is not for the naive, nor faint of heart.

Human control is imperfect in me for some reason. They did an exercise with me driving my car and they failed to have the control necessary for some of my maneuvers. The result was a very shaky and scary experience. I told them to never do that to me again. [They cannot now because since I've been on the Emerald Isle, I no longer drive. [There are many times I nearly had accidents in vehicles or on my motorcycles, but my strong thinking and good skills kept me alive.]] Which leads me to my next point.

Experience. They can acquire and glean knowledge, but they cannot acquire 'experience'. Even though I had completed an undergraduate degree, I did a lot of work with my hands in the blue collar fashion, including military service for approximately 7 years. Experience does not seem able to be tapped into. Knowledge isn't the only key. Experience is crucial for continued excellence and success. Without experience our skills would not demonstrate proficiency, especially time and time again. They do not download 'knowledge' to my brain evidently. I have a lot of experience; and 'experiences' that aid in my fight against the mind control. They mention they have tried to duplicate what they do to me with others and it has inconsistent results. In a form of duplicating thoughts and actions; but these others are not me with my experience and therefore should not demonstrate precise duplication. [Almost as if they prefer another person over me, trying to duplicate my skillsets; but they usually fail, so I'm told.] My subconscious is very intense and they seem to be very interested in my mind both conscious and subconscious.

So I'm told. I should elaborate that they usually are not truthful with me. When I can verify something they tell me, it is usually uncovered as a lie, so I generally do not take their word for it. The good people usually offer no insight and therefore no lies.

The good people. They are far and few in between, but need to avoid discovery from the bad people as they too will become victims. My good people give me signals daily that they are okay and still with me while we fight the bad guys. They are constantly trying to get the bad guys out of my head daily. They make my ears 'click' every time someone leaves. My neck will click when someone leaves my central nervous system. This has been going on for four years.

I was brought up to not blame others but to blame myself for failures. I have many hundreds of failures, if not more. A past good friend of mine asked me why so many bad things happen to me, and I seem like such a good guy? It is astonishing my life's path and the strain to keep my head straight and persist. I never believed in suicide and did not have any ideations. I only had 1 attempt on my own life when I ended up in Irish prison for 5 months over an incident which indeed damn near broke me. I am usually quite strong and hide it well. We all have our weak moments, and they were hammering me pretty hard.

I would like to mention the details of the 2nd only dream I had in my youth, around the middle 198o's when I was around 1o years old. The setting was my grandparent's street in the nearby town. There was a conveyor belt aimed at the top of a house, pouring hot lava onto the home. I was told the Germans were going to take America down one house at a time. [Their fury of losing wwii.] I had forgotten about this dream over many of these years. I noticed that they can make people forget things quite easily, and during the 'record of my life' the dream came back to me slightly modified from my recall. Germany has a reputation of absolute perfection in Psychology. Generally, kingdoms spent many years gathering information about the public psychology and control of the public is not a new concept - going back centuries one can glean many aspects of control of the public's mindset. Consider the study of Radio [RF] since the late 18oos and you get the idea of how much 'experience' some of these entities have themselves.

The public shaming in the book The Scarlett Letter is an example of the age old shaming and bullying that predominately used to be conducted 'in person'. Now with the bullies hidden behind computer screens, they shame and bully secretly and the victims do not know their bullies much like we did in grade school when our bullies conducted their actions to our faces. I believe these bullying situations have origins in English experience. Not unlike the trolls that hide behind social media, only worse and it is generally one way. They seem to have the energy to persist all day and all night almost tag teaming people into insanity.

Dr. John Hall mentions that of his 2,ooo or so contacts with TI; 7o% of the victims are women. I think this is because mostly men are the culprits particularly on the side of the bad guys. They have also punished me with 'gay' thoughts even though I'm straight as a arrow. I have seen people move from straight to gay [mostly women] and wonder if they were influenced with tech. They called the college girls where I was LUGs; lesbian until graduation. Since it's a small pond with slim pickings it would seem like some were influenced. Back in the 195o's it was so skeleton closeted if you were fighting for the pink team a person tried to keep it close. Now it is a small %age getting notorious attention in many societies worldwide. The movie Citizen Kane touches on a politician that was closeted with his assistant. I think some people [smart people] are influenced to be gay so as not to have more [smart children], it is a peculiar set of circumstances when gay people do not have their own next generation but are okay adopting someone else's next generation. I have learned to not be phobic; but the harassment of me in this area has been going on since childhood. My ex-wife had an experience in her childhood where another girl liked her as more than friends; she brushed it off at the time. After our divorce over an 18 month period she slowly transitioned to be fully a lesbian. I became less phobic at the time and tried to be understanding as we had a child together that required our getting along to bring the child up in the world.

Like I mentioned, this missive also barely scratches the surface. Forgive me if I'm too blunt. I really believe in Live and Let Live type of golden rule. I do have a strong spirituality although it is not mainstream.

Cheers,
    JackMcThorn

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (13th April 2021), Mark (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I forgot to mention a couple positive actions in the fight against unwanted interference.

'Haste makes waste' -- I find if I am being rushed they can cause me to make mistakes faster; so I really try to slow down and be careful in my tasks.

Also, 'The first thought is not always the best thought.' It takes a bit of centre-ing oneself to slow down in this arena as well. Be it a verbal response or an action.

Character. When you seem to think or do outside of your character traits, it is probably interference.

Cheers

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #284
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I thought I would bump this thread with a quick experience from my childhood.

I was playing outside when I was about 8 years old and I heard my first voice in my mind:

'Who are these eyes I'm looking through?'

It was chilling and I've never forgotten about it.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Gracy (20th August 2021), indiana (20th August 2021), Inversion (2nd June 2022), Victoria (26th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

Hi Jack, i can certainly see how that would be a frightening experience for an 8 year old! I had a similiar(ish) experience when i was about 23. I was doing this healing course in Dublin. (I came into the course on the foot of having done way too many magic mushrooms over a two month period. I was truly wrecked). Anyway, during one of the meditations a voice repeated within me "I am Jesus". It freaked me out completely but I said nothing at the time, just continued to sit there quietly as if i were still meditating! :-) Afterwards the main guy teaching the course basically said that it was my guides whispering within me something totally outrageous in order to break down my ideas about who i thought i was. It certainly did! I spun off for the following 3 years in this suicidal intensity that i never wish to have again. I suppose in retrospect it wasn't just the "I am Jesus" thing but a combination of several things. Anyway thanks for sharing that story.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), JackMcThorn (9th March 2022), Victoria (26th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #286
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Hi Indiana,

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm originally from america and very sore over it. I have been in Ireland nearly three years seeking international protection, and in Dublin for the past year.

What reminded me of my experience is the extensive notes on regression and past lives. I am still having trouble believing some of the stories, having never heard of regressions before my experience with Avalon. I feel like some people don't believe the stories of mind control or influences also; but my experiences are very real to me. I do not think I have any past lives.

Some of my dreams or nightmares feel like they are pushed into my mind from mind influences. I woke up one afternoon on my couch in the middle of a dream and didn't open my eyes and the dream persisted in my mind until I did open my eyes. It was harrowing to say the least.

Nice to meet you and Dublin is lovely. I spent some time in Killarney, Foynes, and Limerick.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), indiana (20th August 2021), Inversion (20th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th January 2022), Victoria (26th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #287
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,742 times in 1,677 posts

This morning I noticed the doorknob on the front door was loose. I suspect that's a gang stalking tactic. I would say that's happened about 6-9 times in the last fifteen years. In The Invisible Crime the author wrote he would pile furniture in front of his door and they could still get in.
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th May 2022 at 22:27.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), JackMcThorn (2nd June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #288
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    ... I suspect that's a gang stalking tactic...
    When I was in america there was several times I noticed something wrong or missing in my house. Probably the most interesting is I had a set of Escrima sticks made from bamboo. They were leaned up in a corner near my front door. I had a solid single and a hollow matching pair. One day I became interested in the sticks and discovered one of the matching pair sticks was broken in half. FNAR. I would have known instantly if I had busted that stick on my own. Even the hollowed matching pair sticks were quite strong. I suspected they busted it on the cast iron handrail on the entrance because nothing else in the house was marked or damaged or solid enough to strike and break it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Inversion (2nd June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd June 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #289
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This morning I noticed the doorknob on the front door was loose. I suspect that's a gang stalking tactic. I would say that's happened about 6-9 times in the last fifteen years. In The Invisible Crime the author wrote he would pile furniture in front of his door and they could still get in.
    they do not need to open the door to enter your apartment and change something in there. Thing is I believe this world is a simulation alike to a computer simulation and they can change things in the simulation of your room without entering through the doors. In past demons used this to freak people out and make them crazy. Now the technology might be developed that can do such things. Main battle is not in material reality but inside your mind.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Inversion (5th June 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #290
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

This world might be a simulation, as many believe it is.

It also might be real.

It might be that there are other realities more encompassing, where our world is only one side of a larger reality.

It might also be a temporal phenomena, where two streams of time intersect or pass close by each other.

But it could also be a phasing effect, where one reality is superposed upon another by technical means.

That might be why the sixth sense often picks up 'something' from the corner of the eye, obliquely set between our three dimensions. There might be more to 'reality' that our reality does not allow and does not consider. Such an intrusion into our reality would have to be interpreted as coming from 'the corner' - where the intersection of our three dimensions would usually seamlessly resolve itself, unnoticed.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Inversion (5th June 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #291
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 756 posts

Regarding virtual reality

Visual = virtual = ( not fundamental but created )

All visual reality is 'virtual' reality - but not in the sense the detractors mean to impart.

A nifty little gift I carry with me is what I refer to as "an extended range of vision", I can literally see space and the particles that compose space. My attention can isolate even a single particle, see it in 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D and even go inside the particle to look around. There is a whole world in there. In every single particle. <— our world is such a particle to those, colloquially speaking on the 'outside' of it. I realize this must sound simply outlandish to most people, but for me it is as normal as seeing anything that is more usual. So, although I cannot speak for anyone else, as to what thought-constructs they may have put themselves inside, I can say for myself that it is the Natural universe in which I dwell; ( not a computer driven simulation somehow devised within this ). I would be able to see and feel it. The particulate matter would be and behave very unique and distinctly. Consciousness itself - the natural world - is an open system. It is revealing and giving of itself always. Once this is experienced, closed systems, in comparison are very easy to feel, detect, identify. Study must be tempered with practice — practice is what ultimately reveals, yet so few engage in practice.

I would ask everyone here : what are your daily practices?

How are you balancing your inner and outer world?

Where do you find your balance point?

What does it reveal to you?
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Inversion (12th June 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #292
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Study must be tempered with practice — practice is what ultimately reveals, yet so few engage in practice.

I would ask everyone here : what are your daily practices? How are you balancing your inner and outer world? Where do you find your balance point?
    What does it reveal to you?
    I am not a very creative person; but I have an interestingly developed mind's eye. I use it everyday, it is somewhat second nature. It is not restricted to my mind, but around me, I can see my imagination around myself extending outwards at least a couple metres. I do not think I have a photographic memory. So I would say my inner and outer world are in balance. My balance point seems to be in moderate moods. I make sure to be polite every day. I'm a strong believer in getting what your giving.

I am still studying my mind and other interests as well. I am not sure what other mind's eyes are like to be honest. I haven't really met someone who is similar so I am still discovering what it will reveal to me.

It seems Casey, you have an interesting mind's eye and I would like to read more about it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2022), Inversion (12th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th June 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #293
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

+++++
    I had posted this in another thread, not exactly by accident, but I really needed this in the TI topic.
    +++++

I had some experiences with colours that is a bit unsettling and this seems like a good place to document it.

There were two paths. Red or Green. Red is a more aggressive personality [potentially evil], Green is a more thoughtful personality [potentially good].

Orange meant okay.
    Yellow meant caution.
    Blue meant training.
    Purple meant training for red. [Which is also associated with royalty which is red or black.]
    Maroon was a senior type of red.
    Grey meant senior or experienced.
    Black meant worse than red.

So during some unusual experiences, I found I was drawn toward green and avoided red or black like the plague.

I don't intend to be cryptic here; but colour has been a driving force in experiences for me since about 2oo9.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th June 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

I found this short pdf today while trying to find a proper definition for Pass Harassment and covers just some of the tactics used on targeted individuals.

ohchr

Quote Harassment techniques include:

1. Surveillance (being followed, electronic surveillance, computer and phone hacking, monitoring all
    online activities, and bugging of home)

2.Profiles are built to identify any and all weaknesses and insecurities to be used later. Information often
    obtained through sexual partners or trusted people in their lives.

3.Conditioning where victims are sensitised to certain stimuli such as everywhere you go someone will
    cough as they walk past you. The goal is to make you self police and then think anyone who coughs is
    involved in the harassment. People report of conditioning to include hand gestures, an overt use of
    colour in peoples clothing (like everyone you see wearing red) or cars a certain colour or with headlights
    on (also known as brighting).

4. Anchoring where someone will provide false rationales for the harassment. Often many possible
    rationales are planted to keep the victim confused and the focus of the harassment cycles from one
    possible reason to another round and around so as to keep the victim guessing in a self perpetuating
    guessing game where every scenario you are to blame and causes self doubt, fear, intimidation, and
    ultimately a cycle of destructive thoughts.

5. Mobbing (or true gangstalking) where everywhere you go you will see an overt display of people
    following you and often use words you have been conditioned to or your name to draw your attention.

6. Street theatre where a group will "perform" an overt activity like a fake confrontation or scenarios
    designed to test your reactions. Often takes the form of a couple who position themselves near you and
    then have a conversation using many of your conditioned words or pertaining to your particular
    situation and sensitivities.

7.The use of directional speakers which have the ability to direct sound to a single individual in a
    crowded room. This particular item is ultimately the most used and is often referred to as V2K or Voice
    to Skull and is used extensively in the psychological breakdown of the victim. The use initially is to cause
    the victim to doubt their sanity and drive them into the mental health system, and later to just torment
    and never give the victim a moment of privacy or peace. If they do enter the mental health system, then
    harassment escalates dramatically as the victim has now been "discredited" and can be labeled as
    someone with a mental problem if they do speak out about the harassment.

8.The use of electronics to effect your eyesight and balance which was originally developed for the
    military and police crowd control called "dazzling" and even the ability to make you vomit.

9. Sound campaigns which is a community harassment technique where abnormal levels of sound are
    directed at the victim and their home. This includes cars deliberately breaking or accelerating when they
    pass, people talking excessively loudly at all hours of the night, amplification of sound using directional
    speakers so that external sounds that previously couldnt be heard now can, garbage trucks and other
    heavy vehicles, and countless other deliberate tactics.

10.Sleep deprivation - this is perhaps one of the most insidious tactics used where victims are woken
    multiple times a night and can be kept awake for days at a time. The effects are dramatic and
    completely debilitating effecting concentration, mood, irritability, appearance, and significantly impacts
    all areas of their life - job performance, relationships, and significantly aids in discrediting the victim as
    they appear unorganised, disheveled, and sleeping patterns alter so they may sleep during the day
    (where noise campaigns are more effective) and be awake at night (where they can be painted as the
    one making noise and being a disruptive member of the community).

11. Baiting or entrapment where victims are harassed to the point that they lash out and commit a
    crime such as assault, break and enter or vandalism, as they try and locate the source of the
    harassment. Harassers will actively try to provoke verbal and physical confrontations especially after a
    period of sleep deprivation. Or they are prompted into an activity which can then be used as leverage
    such as affairs, sexuality, drug use, or other criminal activity.

12. Gaslighting which is a form of psychological abuse where someone will actively try undermine
    victims and to make them doubt themselves so that they lose all self confidence and self esteem and are
    therefor easier to manipulate and push toward the mental health pathway. It can be as simlpe as being
    told something which they then deny, then telling them how silly they are for thinking they said it, and
    turn the lie around into an attack on the person. It can be incredibly effective coming from a trusted
    person and before the victim understands what is happening to them.

13.Blackbag jobs is a term when a harasser breaks into a victims property and places something or
    deliberately moves something. The purpose is to cause self doubt, and fear that their property is being
    accessed which harassers try to then sell as paranoia.

14. Propaganda and disinformation is also the other key element to suppress knowledge of this practice
    as its effectiveness initially requires the victim to be unaware of the existence of gang stalking,
    gaslighting, or the electronic technologies such as directional speakers so huge amounts of time are
    devoted online to creating disinformation sites which attempt to discredit victims by pushing the mental
    health agenda. They achieve this by posing as victims and actively trying to sound crazy so that all
    victims are treated as such. Also by creating websites claiming to help victims and being a resource
    for victims to come together and then harassing them to the extent that they lose hope and no longer
    reach out for help causing further isolation.

15. Further to the above, gang stalkers rely on disbelief and discrediting and as such much of the
    harassment is designed (at least initially) to mimic mental health issues. They also rely on their abuse
    being so extreme, so pervasive, so fundamentally immoral, as to be disbelieved and victims
    subsequently resort to photographing, videotaping, and sound recording their everyday encounters to
    disprove the countless unfounded claims made against them - especially in relation to gaslighting, which
    gang stalkers try to turn around and paint the victims as paranoid or irrational. Victims are made to feel
    helpless as every attempt to defend themselves is used against them and when they seek help they are
    met with disbelief or open hostility.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (17th July 2022), Victoria (17th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #295
    United States Avalon Member blindwillow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I apologize if this post belongs in a different thread. I thought I would start here in an attempt to understand my experience with what I would call a very "invaded" psychological state over the past couple years. Some of my symptoms appeared in isolated bursts before this most recent period, but over the past couple years I have experienced constant invasive thoughts that definitely seem to be coming from outside sources. These thoughts (they are not audible but do seem like they are coming from people and maybe also nonphysical beings) can be threatening, are certainly confusing and sometimes are so troubling I become almost apoplectic wanting them to stop, especially if I am lying in bed at night.

I noticed the increase in invasive thoughts seemed to be associated with a couple things. One is my interest in Starseeds (whether I am one or not I'm not sure). The other was being introduced to David Icke's material (some of the concepts I found in his books had actually already entered my consciousness prior to me reading of them). I actually wrote Mr. Icke a couple letters conveying my experience here in Los Angeles (which if technological singularity is coming must be a central hub of its effects). I had threatening invasive thoughts while doing so and haven't written to Mr. Icke in many months. I don't know how I feel about his views now. I honestly am just in survival mode at this point, trying to understand what is going on on a personal and global level.

I also experience hallucinations and threats of being hung, crucified and locked up in some way. Sometimes I "see" ETs with my inner vision. Some look like the aliens from the movie ET the Extraterrestrial. Others look like the Nordics many have talked about and others like beings from the Star Wars and Star Trek universes. Sometimes I sense a negative Reptilian being that seems to want to influence me in some way. I've noticed when I look in the mirror lately too there seems to be something that exaggerates my "dark side" wanting me to be or seem more vampiric.

Another experience that has greatly confused me is the sense that someone or something briefly takes control over my movements, giving me directions to go somewhere or do/not do something. It's not extensive, almost like a suggestion. I also receive thoughts (sometimes they seem to come from people I know) telling me to go or not go to places and do or not do certain things. It's very confusing and more than once I've ended up almost paralyzed standing on the side of the road looking in different directions not sure where to go or what to do.

All of this has affected me physically and mentally. I feel like my ability to experience compassion and generosity are being eroded. I find myself in an almost animalistic state from time to time wanting to isolate, feeling hungry and hunted. It's difficult to take care of myself in terms of poor hygiene and diet/exercise. I would seek treatment for schizophrenia, except that I've read too much about other reasons for these symptoms such as being a Targeted Individual.

I actually went to a Meetup for Targeted Individuals and while I was made a little uncomfortable by some of the New Age practices (and haven't returned to the group after just the one attendance) it did seem to make sense of my experience. I'm really not sure what to do at this point, although some of the suggestions made in this thread seem worth applying. I'm trying not to lose hope and trying not to just end up in and out of psych wards for the rest of my life. I feel very out of control, in body and mind.

Again, I apologize if this post belongs in another thread that deals with more psychic and spiritual experiences. But a lot of what has been posted here does seem like it helps me understand what I'm going through.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), Inversion (23rd July 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Peace in Oz (23rd July 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #296
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blindwillow (here)
    I would seek treatment for schizophrenia, except that I've read too much about other reasons for these symptoms such as being a Targeted Individual.
    Hi blindwillow,

I think you selected an appropriate thread for your story.

I wanted to mention a couple things. There is volumes of details in these TI and the Mind Control threads that will keep you reading for awhile if you haven't explored these threads I encourage you to do so.

There are a couple of details regarding schizophrenia that might be helpful for you to know. Schizophrenia is often diagnosed in someone's 2os and not much older than that. They hear voices that are sort of like whispers and sometimes the details of the voices cannot be distinguished but it is very troubling to the individual.

My thoughts were like voices that were crystal clear and not whispers. My diagnosis of bipolar 1 disorder was not changed to Schizophrenia when I had the courage to mention it to my doctor.

It's very confusing and more than once I've ended up almost paralyzed standing on the side of the road looking in different directions not sure where to go or what to do.
    You are absolutely right about the confusion. Many of your details are spot on TI/Mind Control concerns. I hope you find some answers as some of us have also.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

blindwillow (24th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), Inversion (23rd July 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #297
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

I apologize if this post belongs in a different thread. I thought I would start here in an attempt to understand my experience with what I would call a very "invaded" psychological state over the past couple years. Some of my symptoms appeared in isolated bursts before this most recent period, but over the past couple years I have experienced constant invasive thoughts that definitely seem to be coming from outside sources. These thoughts (they are not audible but do seem like they are coming from people and maybe also nonphysical beings) can be threatening, are certainly confusing and sometimes are so troubling I become almost apoplectic wanting them to stop, especially if I am lying in bed at night.

I noticed the increase in invasive thoughts seemed to be associated with a couple things. One is my interest in Starseeds (whether I am one or not I'm not sure). The other was being introduced to David Icke's material (some of the concepts I found in his books had actually already entered my consciousness prior to me reading of them). I actually wrote Mr. Icke a couple letters conveying my experience here in Los Angeles (which if technological singularity is coming must be a central hub of its effects). I had threatening invasive thoughts while doing so and haven't written to Mr. Icke in many months. I don't know how I feel about his views now. I honestly am just in survival mode at this point, trying to understand what is going on on a personal and global level.

I also experience hallucinations and threats of being hung, crucified and locked up in some way. Sometimes I "see" ETs with my inner vision. Some look like the aliens from the movie ET the Extraterrestrial. Others look like the Nordics many have talked about and others like beings from the Star Wars and Star Trek universes. Sometimes I sense a negative Reptilian being that seems to want to influence me in some way. I've noticed when I look in the mirror lately too there seems to be something that exaggerates my "dark side" wanting me to be or seem more vampiric.

Another experience that has greatly confused me is the sense that someone or something briefly takes control over my movements, giving me directions to go somewhere or do/not do something. It's not extensive, almost like a suggestion. I also receive thoughts (sometimes they seem to come from people I know) telling me to go or not go to places and do or not do certain things. It's very confusing and more than once I've ended up almost paralyzed standing on the side of the road looking in different directions not sure where to go or what to do.

All of this has affected me physically and mentally. I feel like my ability to experience compassion and generosity are being eroded. I find myself in an almost animalistic state from time to time wanting to isolate, feeling hungry and hunted. It's difficult to take care of myself in terms of poor hygiene and diet/exercise. I would seek treatment for schizophrenia, except that I've read too much about other reasons for these symptoms such as being a Targeted Individual.

I actually went to a Meetup for Targeted Individuals and while I was made a little uncomfortable by some of the New Age practices (and haven't returned to the group after just the one attendance) it did seem to make sense of my experience. I'm really not sure what to do at this point, although some of the suggestions made in this thread seem worth applying. I'm trying not to lose hope and trying not to just end up in and out of psych wards for the rest of my life. I feel very out of control, in body and mind.

Again, I apologize if this post belongs in another thread that deals with more psychic and spiritual experiences. But a lot of what has been posted here does seem like it helps me understand what I'm going through.
    - Do not listen the voice in your head, whatever it is, do not listen it.
    - Water is a purifier, use it often.
    - Be aware that they don't have power over you, they can whisper and invite to do things, but that's just it.
    - If you can understand their deception, you will know how to protect from them. Prayer is a powerful way to get protection, if done right, but wont have quick results.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 23rd July 2022 at 19:31.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

blindwillow (24th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), Inversion (23rd July 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd July 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

I thought I would start here in an attempt to understand my experience with what I would call a very "invaded" psychological state over the past couple years.
    You are not alone. Los Angeles seems to be a mecca for targeting victims. The author of The Invisible Crime part 1 & 2 Michael Bell problems start while living here just after 9/11. The authorization for this may have come from the Patriot Act. Benjamin Fulford claims it's identical to the Nazi constitution. The Nazis, Grays & Reptilians hijacked earth via orders from the Draco (post#317). Richard Bruce also lives in LA and so do I. If you can think back to a possible trigger event that might explain things. Perhaps its vaccine related. I have bleedback memories of being crucified and locked in dungeon cell.
    Last edited by Inversion; 23rd July 2022 at 23:11.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

blindwillow (24th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    There are a couple of details regarding schizophrenia that might be helpful for you to know. Schizophrenia is often diagnosed in someone's 2os and not much older than that. They hear voices that are sort of like whispers and sometimes the details of the voices cannot be distinguished but it is very troubling to the individual.

My thoughts were like voices that were crystal clear and not whispers. My diagnosis of bipolar 1 disorder was not changed to Schizophrenia when I had the courage to mention it to my doctor.
    Thank you for the encouragement and advice. I too have been diagnosed with Type 2 Bipolar Disorder and have also received a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder from different psychiatrists over the years. But this was before the most recent experience with more heightened states of psychological distress and intrusiveness. I definitely feel like my current mental state is the result of direct interference from outside sources, whatever their intent. And I don't know if I'm facing government or military interference or ET interference or both. Sometimes I feel like I can sense or pick up on spirits or discarnate entities communicating with me.

I don't even know that all of it is malicious. Some of it may be from positive forces trying to get me out of a tight spot. I remember reading in one of David Icke's books (Phantom Self and How to Find the Real One, I think) that negative entities can be forcibly attached to a Targeted Individual to interfere with and deplete them. I mentioned a negative Reptilian entity that I feel is attached to my energy body and that tries to get me to lash out at people and messes with me sexually. I have also visualized a negative Nordic male that I heard wondering to himself, "Should we control you?"

It's interesting to note that after making my initial post I experienced a marked increase in negativity. The intrusive thoughts increased significantly and I had a lot of difficulty controlling my anger in response to this feeling of being invaded and violated. Today I feel very out of sorts. When I wake up I usually feel like something is manipulating my dream state, keeping me in an almost hypnotic trancelike state while also draining or suppressing my heart center.

I also keep hearing "last chance." Like someone or something is giving me an ultimatum. It seems to be conformist. Doesn't like that I'm opposed to just fitting into the social order like most people. I think it is involved with the creation of mainstream American culture. It definitely doesn't like my opposition to consumerism, militarism, blind obeisance to religion and other forms of conformity. I think it wants people to be sexual, aggressive (police, military) and duty-bound. Without thinking critically or skeptically. Whatever it is, it is definitely opposed to independent thought and living according to one's own sense of ethics. It wants people to be patriotic without question.

Whatever is going on, I feel like people need to prioritize two things: (1) their own individuality and capacity for independent thought and (2) finding genuine community where differences can be fully respected while still providing for support and encouragement. Whatever we are dealing with here on Planet Earth in 2022 is not new and is not going to be easily dealt with. I think it has been here as long as authoritarian and hierarchical forms of government and religion have been here. The modern era is just adding technology (which to anyone with a clear head is a terrifying prospect).

For me personally, I'm almost at the point of losing hope. I'm not sure I've addressed the problem quickly enough and the psychological pressures seem to be overwhelming. I get constant threats of spiritual punishment (hanging, crucifixion, getting locked up, reincarnation) and my nervous system is taking quite a beating. My temper has been elevated. Fatigue and depression are interfering with my ability to function. I may just try to keep posting on Project Avalon for as long as I can before checking myself into a psych ward. I'd like to at least contribute to a community that is facing these kinds of issues head on and not just assuming everything is hunky dory with where the human race is headed (i.e. technological singularity). People need to know what we're facing. If one person can benefit from my experience, then maybe all this suffering is not meaningless.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th July 2022), JackMcThorn (25th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #300
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are not alone. Los Angeles seems to be a mecca for targeting victims. The author of The Invisible Crime part 1 & 2 Michael Bell problems start while living here just after 9/11. The authorization for this may have come from the Patriot Act. Benjamin Fulford claims it's identical to the Nazi constitution. The Nazis, Grays & Reptilians hijacked earth via orders from the Draco (post#317). Richard Bruce also lives in LA and so do I. If you can think back to a possible trigger event that might explain things. Perhaps its vaccine related. I have bleedback memories of being crucified and locked in dungeon cell.
    I think Los Angeles is definitely some kind of mecca for these kinds of experiences, although I imagine all big cities are to some extent. The triggering event for me seemed to be a combination of my research into being a Starseed, reading David Icke's books and the Covid pandemic. Here in LA I have sensed Gray, Reptilian and Nordic entities in addition to other entities that I am less familiar with in terms of identification. I have visualized UFOs/UAP and have also sensed discarnate entities and spirits. I'm not sure at this point who the good guys are. I thought I sensed the presence of a tall lion being at one point doing yoga (which I think actually has contributed more to problems than solutions when I think about it). He seemed to be a guardian of some kind, although I haven't really sensed him much since. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I also see a female Pleiadian (I think?) being. I'm not sure what that means. Is that me in some way? I'm not sure.

I guess the main takeaway from my experience is that we're definitely dealing with a lot more than meets the eye here on Planet Earth in 2022. It's difficult to just live one's life after coming face-to-face with that reality. Hopefully people who are aware can find ways to unite and support each other. I'm glad I found Project Avalon. It's good to know there are other people out there trying to address what's going on "behind the scenes" and giving those of us who just feel paranoid and schizophrenic perspective and hope that one's experience is not just meaningless suffering.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Inversion (24th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2022), wondering (26th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast