Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #341
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

A friend just told me about this website which I am immediately posting here: http://https://www.targetedjustice.com/
    I searched this thread before posting and didn't see any references to this website. It shows some promising developments.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #342
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    A friend just told me about this website which I am immediately posting here: http://https://www.targetedjustice.com/
    I searched this thread before posting and didn't see any references to this website. It shows some promising developments.
    https://www.targetedjustice.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Member blindwillow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In reply to Denise/Dizi's comment from 23rd January 2023 15:59:

I sense an organic consciousness in natural environments sometimes extending to the horizon. While meditating in a nearby park and elsewhere I visualize (though not quite visibly) a large female ("goddess" I assume) wanting to lift me back onto my spaceship, angry at people and spitting on them or hurling boulders at spaceships or grabbing them and forcing them to land. I'm not sure what the distinction is between the "planetary consciousness" (which is formless and pervasive) and the "goddess" figure I perceive. I'll see how my experience develops in different energy environments here in LA.

I am definitely anti-religion. What I am looking for is compassionate science (can't even find the right female hero to represent that during Women's History Month, to be honest), a science that even allows for moving beyond the intellect into primal and emotional states while somehow not losing the rational perspective. Currently I am attempting to get through to the Church of Scientology using an alternative perspective called Isidiology (please do not look that word up unless you are VERY skeptical about the original spelling and websites). I got through to one individual at a Church of Scientology site on Hollywood Boulevard yesterday when the person's eyes seemed to turn black for a moment then cleared (was attempting to convince them to do more for the homeless and have a recycling receptacle outside their building). I have made brief contact with Tom Cruise but was immediately blocked from further contact. I'll continue that effort as well though psychotronic and synthetic telepathic interference is heightened.

As for "God" I think it is important to distinguish between Totality of Consciousness (cf. the Shabd in Indian philosophy or Sant Mat) and the Demiurge or Kal or the Devil (whom Greg Calise describes as being Jehovah/Yahweh but capable of appearing as any other deity or worshipful entity). While listening to a Sirius Starseed Activation video (addressing me telepathically as Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior) it was obvious that this entity (Jehovah or Yahweh) is very vindictive and lacking in compassion. I would definitely recommend reading Greg Calise's article on "false light constructs" or "synthetic realities." A diagram that came to me (very simple) had "heaven" above and "hell" below with a "middle path" line going between them. That's my current perspective. Not sure if it's Buddhist or not. Maybe it's that original Buddhism I mentioned that aligns with Siddartha Gautama's supposed statement that he felt like a "father to all" (and not like a God to be worshipped).

Anyway, hope you are well here in this dimension/frequency/octave/surrounding reality dynamic. I will continue to research our collective Earth experience and synthesize the perspectives I encounter.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th November 2023), Patient (5th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #344
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,285 times in 8,326 posts

This interview gets into depths of the TI operation I've not heard before.

Attorney Ana Toledo SUES the corrupt federal government over TERRORIST TARGETING of innocent Americans

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/6587539b-c6b8-4d6d-a101-912a6b079ed0
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #345
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,771 times in 4,375 posts

... quite a lot to digest in there, punctuated with passionate, colorful language, but she explains how an apparently human humanoid is turned into a cyber network app... chilling!

https://t.me/PsinergyArchive/9 30:33

Technical Presentation: WBAN on a 6gloPAN and your electromagnetic body part 44:20
    September 6, 2022

Psinergy
    @psinergy

This presentation is for folks who do not understand how their body has already been made commercially available to the cloud since 2005. IEEE is the International standards for Electronics and Electrical Engineering. You will find your body on the web and commercially accessible via the same wireless working groups for all wireless devices. How did it happen? How can you gain access to the biosensors that are magnetically routing the data instead of your lunch in your red blood cells? (folks, this one is for you and while it is not my a game, i give myself a b and if you want me to include anything please let me know. I am currently working on signs for the literal math from a to b so people can understand energy harvesting.)

https://odysee.com/@psinergy:f
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 18th August 2023 at 18:10.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Casey Claar (18th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023), RunningDeer (19th August 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #346
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Interesting Interview of a TI..
    Recently started experiencing tinnitus in both ears, wondering if that is a symptom of being a TI?
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th August 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th August 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #347
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Targeted Individuals/The Greg Reese Report
    The US government has been targeting thousands of innocent civilians for decades
    https://gregreese.substack.com/p/tar...m_medium=email
    SEP 5, 2023
    (video at the link)

"After 9/11 and the birth of Homeland Security, fusion centers were set up to monitor U.S. citizens. And the U.S. Department of Justice legalized non-consensual experiments on the public.

These Fusion centers employ civilians to target individuals and harass them, intimidate them, vandalize their property, and interfere with their day-to-day life. This is known as Gang Stalking. Former high-ranking FBI agent, Ted Gunderson, reported in 2011 that he and thousands of others were being targeted. FBI agent Mike German confirmed this as well. Several federal agents have reported that they were targeting individual Americans including people who were simply Pro-Life. And that they were pressured to put more people on their targeting lists to legitimize more federal funding.

These Homeland Security Fusion centers are able to put any American citizen on the terrorist watch list without any reason or due process.

In 2012 NSA whistleblower, William Binney, reported that the Feds are conducting comprehensive surveillance on nearly every US citizen and targeting whomever they please.

In 2014 Glen Greenwald exposed the methods used to target individuals such as hacking into people’s social media accounts, posing as that person, and contacting their friends and co-workers.

Targeted Justice dot com is currently working on suing the federal government for targeting individual US citizens with different high-tech weapons including Directed Energy Weapons. The Havanna syndrome, when diplomats in Cuba were attacked with Directed Energy Weapons, was not an isolated event. There are thousands of individuals who claim to be under this same sort of attack. And they have the scars to prove it.

As far back as 1976, the technology to remotely alter brain waves has existed. Including Voice to Skull technology that allows the government to directly transmit voices into people’s brains.

As bad as all this is, it is likely to get much worse. In 2017 Dr James Giordano gave a lecture on the latest government technologies to target individuals. Such as neuroweapons to control brain function and modify memories. Nano particulates that can give an individual a stroke. He explains how they can make people sick with an undetectable illness to make them go crazy. And he says they can already control insects and use them to deliver bioweapons.

By Greg Reese
    A commentary on the current course of human destiny."
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #348
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,197 times in 21,082 posts

• The US Government Has Been Targeting Thousands Of Innocent Civilians For Decades:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), onawah (7th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #349
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

Recently, I did a search of the words "Optogenetics" and "Sonogenetics" because Dr. Lee Merritt had mentioned the word optogenetics on another thread.

I was quite moved to read an obituary tribute that came up in the search referring to these terms.
    There was an explantation added a year after the young man's death posted by his mother which was quite unbiased and rational.

Colin Miles Livingstone
    San Diego
    June 11, 1988 - September 4, 2021

Note to family and friends on the one year anniversary of Colin's passing

I realized after hearing the many appreciative, heartfelt , memories that friends and family told at Colin's memorial that there were no stories told about him after the year 2017.

I am sharing one of Colin's many writings below that describes his life experiences the last five years of his life so family and friends could have a glimpse of my precious son's life in totality .

Love you Colin,

Forever your Mom

Colin's Story at Link
    https://everloved.com/life-of/colin-...uary/?flow=201
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Casey Claar (28th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), JackMcThorn (27th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #350
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Because of the profound effect that I experienced by being chronically low in B-12, and the distinct 3 (at least) awakenings/expansions that I had once I started taking vitamin B-12, I would offer the idea to bolster this critical vitamin, (plus the other B vitamins - they work synergistically), and see if anything improves. If there are indeed beamed messages going into a TI's brain, the perps may be exploiting the less than optimal brain chemistry created when these critical nutrients are low or unbalanced.

My B-12 ordeal created a deep brain fog and "made me small", which I didn't really notice until I came out of it/expanded. Besides the deep brain fog, a noteworthy symptom was that occasionally my "essence" or "spirit" or maybe my "mind" didn't reside within me but instead was sort of within a blob of energy floating slightly above my head. (You just can't say stuff like this anywhere but Avalon!)

It took about a week of supplementing with B-12 for the first "re-awakening" to occur, and it was amazing. I was very surprised a few weeks later of daily megadosing with B-12 to have yet another even deeper/wider awakening/expansion - having believed that I already had. A few weeks later I noticed yet another threshold of clarity had occurred. B-12 is critical for numerous cellular and systemic operations around the whole body, and it's about impossible to overdose on B-12, so I'd recommend to give it a try for a few weeks and see if it bolsters your defenses against outside attack.

Another thought I'd express to you, blindwillow, is to try to replace your notion of "God" with that of an immense fountain of unconditional love energy, rather than an anthropomorphic being. This is more in line with the recollections/experiences of NDEers and Life Between Lives hypnotherapy experiencers. That fountain of unconditional love doesn't help someone's favorite football team make a touchdown, nor does it refuse to intervene when a child is being raped or other horror. So, "God" doesn't withhold nor target, but rather simply radiates unconditional love. It's hard to be pissed off at that view of God/Source.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2023), Mike (27th September 2023), mountain_jim (27th September 2023), Patient (5th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #351
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,281 times in 758 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Recently, I did a search of the words "Optogenetics" and "Sonogenetics" because Dr. Lee Merritt had mentioned the word optogenetics on another thread.

I was quite moved to read an obituary tribute that came up in the search referring to these terms.
    There was an explantation added a year after the young man's death posted by his mother which was quite unbiased and rational.

Colin Miles Livingstone
    San Diego

I realized after hearing the many appreciative, heartfelt , memories that friends and family told at Colin's memorial that there were no stories told about him after the year 2017.

I am sharing one of Colin's many writings below that describes his life experiences the last five years of his life so family and friends could have a glimpse of my precious son's life in totality .

Love you Colin,

Forever your Mom

Colin's Story at Link
    Thank you, Sue.

I never experienced anything like this ( TI phenomena ) until this experience <--. I consider myself to have quite the straight spine, but this was something. I have never experienced anything like it since. I would like to read more written by Colin, if anyone can find his website. Through a search I was led to a YouTube channel : here : but I don't think it is actually his. There was reference to him making videos. If anyone can find him speaking please send on the links.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

22. Link to Post #352
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Colin Miles Livingstone
    San Diego

Love you Colin,

Forever your Mom

Colin's Story at Link
    Thank you, Sue.

I never experienced anything like this ( TI phenomena ) until this experience <--. I consider myself to have quite the straight spine, but this was something. I have never experienced anything like it since. I would like to read more written by Colin, if anyone can find his website. Through a search I was led to a YouTube channel : here : but I don't think it is actually his. There was reference to him making videos. If anyone can find him speaking please send on the links.
    Hi Casey,
    Yes, I was quite intrigued by Colin's Story too. I searched quite a while for more info, but was unable to find anything more. I was hoping maybe others here might have heard about him, or be able to find more.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Casey Claar (28th September 2023)

24. Link to Post #353
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Senator Ron Johnson is a Targeted Individual
    The Deep State is desperate...
    TARGETED JUSTICE, INC.
    SEP 30, 2023
    https://targetedjustice.substack.com...m_medium=email

"Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) is reported to be a Targeted Individual.

https://wislawjournal.com/2023/09/27...-takes-credit/
    Important news article published in the Wisconsin Law Journal, states that Johnson has the symptoms of Havana Syndrome:

“I don’t publicize this much, but I have certainly been evaluated for possible exposure myself,” Johnson said during an interview with the Wisconsin Law Journal on Wednesday.
    “I lost my hearing and my balance simultaneously,” Johnson said, noting that the 2018 hearing loss has been permanent.
    Johnson said he experienced significant neurological symptoms consistent with Havana Syndrome which resulted in permanent hearing loss in one ear, balance issues and evaluation at for Havana Syndrome.
    “I had blood loss to my cranial nerve … I am basically deaf in my right ear. My balance has come back to a certain extent, but it’s still impaired,” Johnson said, noting he wasn’t given a definitive Havana Syndrome diagnosis, but that was being evaluated.

The article also mentions Targeted Justice,
    Attorney Ana Toledo, and Dr Len Ber.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen, Senator Marco Rubio are also working to raise awareness about Havana Syndrome victims.

Please help us contact these Senators:
    https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/

https://www.shaheen.senate.gov/

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/

We do not agree with Attorney Mark Zaid's statement that Russia is behind these attacks. We have overwhelming evidence that these weapons are operated by the US Space Force from Schriever Base.

One of Zaid's client's is Mark Lenzi, who is an electronics expert trained by the CIA. He must have told Attorney Zaid that these weapons are funded and operated by the CIA & US Space Force.

Further, the CIA Director admitted there was no foreign power involved in these attacks.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/havana-...es-2022-06-26/

The TI program is being exposed everyday."

*includes opinions of Targeted Justice
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Patient (1st October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2023)

26. Link to Post #354
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How I Survived Targeted Bioweapon Attacks/KAREN KINGSTON
    OCT 8, 2023
    https://karenkingston.substack.com/p...1-e6e0d2c067bf

(For those not familiar with Kingston, she is an expert whistleblower/researcher who has been sharing info about what's really in the Vaxx.)

"Other influencers are being targeted and some are being threatened, just as I am. I was told if I quieted down and took time off, the attacks would stop. The devil doesn't honor his word.

October 8, 2023: On Friday, October 6, 2023, I appeared on the Stew Peters show to discuss my recent experience as a victim of a targeted neuroweapon attack, as well as past bioweapon attacks beginning in 2021."

Based on lectures and reports from experts such as James Giordano, et al., as well as peer-reviewed publications on nanoparticle technology, nanoparticle technology can be used as neuroweapons as well as other neurotoxins delivered via aerosol, surface, or food and beverage transmission.

James Giordano gave a thorough lecture on the use of nanoparticle technology and neuroweapons at West Point in 2018, which was featured at the beginning of the interview.

This Isn’t a Conspiracy Theory
    Based on physiological and neurological responses I’ve experienced; it is my understanding that I’ve been exposed to some of these toxic technologies. My symptoms have included a tingling sense throughout my body, mass inflammation, light-headedness, loss of balance, brain fog, burning in the eyes, tightness in chest, congestion, extreme thirst and a loss of sense of smell.

The onset of symptoms happens rapidly and can be very alarming. I’ve treated myself with antihistamines (i.e. Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, et al.), anti-inflammatories (Tylenol, Advil, Prednisone, Voltaren (diclofenac), et al.), zeolite spray, and fresh air, and calmed my mind, body, and soul by calling out to God and through the power of prayer. (This should not be a shocker as I openly profess my Christian beliefs in Jesus).

This Was Not the First Time I Was Attacked
    This was not the first time I was targeted, nor have the targeted attacks stopped. In October and November of 2021, I was targeted at speaking events. I was told I was likely hit with a ‘tic’ which is similar to a micro-sized ‘band-aid’ that was likely pushed into my skin when someone shook my hand or grabbed my hands in prayer.

The results of these early attacks were horrifying.

WARNING: Graphic Images
    Note: All images are of my blood and my skin. I would testify under penalty of perjury."

(Much more at the link, including photos.)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3kvez7/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th October 2023), Seeclearly (9th October 2023)

28. Link to Post #355
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lessons In Cybersecurity And Electromagnetic Radiation Mitigation - Or How We Are Surrounded By Weapons Systems
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    NOV 4, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"In my medical practice, I see a lot of targeted Individuals. We are jointly researching how exactly the attacks happen, what makes them worse and what can help to alleviate the problem. Every individual is unique and they have different coping strategies and I provide supportive and regenerative therapies where I can, given the extremely complex circumstances of the individuals. Of course, I can do nothing to stop the targeting.

Many people laughed about our warnings about October 4th, alerting people that cellular devices might be used to frequency affect people in adverse ways.

They criticized, even though we were right - and the day of the FEMA Emergency broadcast test, people have recorded the pulsed frequencies that happened from 2:00 pm to 2:41pm, in addition to many individuals who had symptoms of dizziness, brainfog and general malaise. Oh, but we are just conspiracy theorists!

On October 3rd in the afternoon, I was hit and had Havana like symptoms - it started while sitting in front of my laptop. High pitched extreme ringing in my ears in multiple distinct frequencies, brain fog to the degree that thinking hurt, extreme pain pinpointed at the end of my ear canal in my head that lasted for days, falling to the side when standing up, inability to keep my balance and overall difficulty functioning. I had to take some days off to improve and fortunately got better rapidly with Methylene Blue infusions and capsules, EDTA and Plaquex infusions and brain peptides, while taking high doses of Boron, Selenium, activated charcoal, Iodine on top of all my other nutritional supplements. All symptoms resolved in 1 week on this protocol.

I am extremely careful, have my cell phone in Faraday cages and do not really use it. I have Ethernet at home, WiFi deactivated, no smart meter or other harmful devices and use a Faraday labs EMF shield for my sleeping area. Since being targeted in 2021, I have developed extreme EMF sensitivity and cannot stand being around cell phones.

After that incident on October 3rd, I hired a cybersecurity intelligence expert to help me lock down and secure my environment. I wanted to know about all possible local weapons systems that could be used against me. He spent almost 3 weeks with me in my office and home. What I learned and what it took to mitigate, was sobering to me. I am sharing some of the information so you may be aware and maybe take a closer look at your own environment. People ask me if I do not care that so many people do not believe in the nanotechnology and what I am researching. I say, people make their choices, but that does not detract from the truth I and others have been uncovering. If even the sudden deaths and turbo cancers in their communities do not make them wake up, there is nothing anyone can do to help. Truth is never popular. It applies to this subject of technology use as well.

Learning about Targeted Individuals who have been tortured for decades teaches us about the warfare that is going on against everyone, because the methods are similar, while less severe. A great resource is Targeted Justice, whom I have joined as an Advisor. Targeting of civilians is not a conspiracy either, just look at the FBI testimonies of whistleblowers on what your government is doing to innocent people funded by your taxpayer money. The evidence is shocking. Targeted Justice has filed a 1.3 Billion Dollar Lawsuit against DOJ, FBI and DHS in Texas.

As always, I speak to those who can hear me and want knowledge. We are in a technological war. Here is a list of problematic weapons systems that can adversely affect health and were found:

Laptop

The upper strip of the laptop has multiple LIDAR cameras. It does not matter the brand, they all have it. One opening was for the camera but there were 4 other hidden ones. This was found by scanning a UV light and seeing infrared emissions. LIDAR means Light Detection and Ranging - Remote Sensing. LIDAR is used by militaries and armed forces for a broad range of defense applications, such as battlefield mapping, determining line of sight, aiding in mine countermeasures and the autonomous navigation of military vehicles. It is a celebrated technology in smart phones. In this day and age, we always must consider dual use application, meaning it is sold to you for comfort, and used against you as a weapon. It also uses Laser spectrum in form of a pulsed laser for augmented reality and pulsed lasers have also been used for Mind Control, for example through the MK Ultra CIA program. In 2009, laser controlled humans were already discussed via technology developed by MIT.

Lasers also record brain function and that is an emerging technology. A Caltech professor, in collaboration with researchers at the University of Southern California, has demonstrated for the first time a new technology for imaging the human brain using laser light and ultrasonic sound waves.

We know about WBAN and that illness, including Corona, can be induced via photon light pulsations to the retina. Scientific Study- Corona Is Technology And Frequency Induced! Effect of Coronavirus Worldwide through Misusing of Wireless Sensor Networks.

Smart I Phone

In a full spectrum sweep, I got to see that the I Phone continues to emit radiation even in the off position. Any device with built in Lithium batteries continues to emit data and can be accessed by law enforcement in the off position to record conversations. Of course the same person facing LIDAR technology is present on both sides of the camera opening of the phone. We do not get any safety disclosures on having pulsed remote sensing light detection network facing us when we look at our cell phones. Please note that Apple’s I phone also records your sleep patterns, and if you have a apple watch you have given it permission to record your biometric data. Apple states the I phone can tell when you are sleeping via a gyroscope that is a motion sensor. But that does not make sense, since most people do not sleep with their I phone strapped to their body but the phone records how much time you spent in REM sleep. How would it know how much time you spent in REM sleep and can detect that in the off position inless it can monitor your brainwaves? The gyroscope story does not add up. Note to all - if you allow technology to monitor any of your body functions, all the sensors are bidirectional, meaning you have given permission to alter you via frequency input as well, while your phone is off. Just a thought to consider, to all those who sleep in the same room with their devices. I now have discarded my I phone. You cannot sell it, because you can never erase data of your phone. It is deleted information that any hacker can retrieve. It has to be permanently destroyed. A cell phone with a removable lithium battery is safest, and no smart features, only 4 G enabled. Turn off Blue tooth. A simple Nokia 2760 will do. Yes, a flip phone. Of course you can laugh and keep handling your weapons system.

The Comcast Business story

I had a full spectrum sweep done in my office. I had been in contact with Comcast for months in order to get everything switched to Ethernet with wireless off. They would not do it. I got Faraday cage protection for the modem on 2.4 G while exploring other alternatives. In June we needed another phone line, which they came to install. At every visit of the Comcast technicians, I talked to them that I wanted to make the office as EMF safe as possible. The spectrum sweep results by my expert were shocking.

Comcast placed a device behind the modem without telling me that was a 4 G wireless tower. In the spectrum sweep it was emitting unbelievable radiation. This device was installed without my consent. I called Comcast livid - and the customer service agent said I signed for this. I said how? Nobody ever told me - apparently in the contract there was a clause that stated a backup system would be installed in case internet goes out - and they put it there when we installed the additional phone line. It says nothing about 4 G tower in the contract. My cybersecurity expert looked at this device for me. Not only was literally a 4G wireless cell tower, but it had SIM cards of AT&T and Verizon in it. In my county there was a court case that prohibited AT&T and Verizon to put up cell towers. Apparently they made a backdoor deal with Comcast to install 4 G wireless towers into businesses without the customer knowing! There were 2 wireless systems and 2 antenna inputs LTE/CDMA 4G but also GSM - which is a wireless system used in Europe. My expert uninstalled it. Comcast would not take this thing back because they said there was a 6 month contract. This device is a weapons system. The sickening radiation from a wireless tower right beside you can cause huge symptoms and illness! Targeted Justice wrote a great piece on how to de- weaponize cell towers. We all need to fight for that including the hidden ones!

Dirty electricity

The other spectrum sweep surprise were a couple LED office lights. They were emitting extreme radiation. That was also mitigated.

Sonos Sound System

We had a sound system in our office for music. The spectrum sweep again showed unbelievable radiation pollution from it and apparently those devices are just like Alexa, used for surveillance and voice recordings without the customer knowing. That system went straight to the trash.

There is more that happened to make every computer device secure and deactivate all internally installed radio antennas. I feel so much better, it is amazing - and I am so grateful to now have a completely safe space that is spectrum neutral. I learned that big tech companies like Apple, Comcast, all Computer manufacturers just are out to make money and they are part of the technological system that enslaves us and is weaponized against us. People ask me for advice on what they should do to feel better - I always tell them about EMF mitigation, but just turning off WiFi is too much for most people. Well, I just told you what I did and for those of you suffering out there, maybe this was helpful to know where to look. I changed everything and had every device in my environment assessed and secured with a microscopic view. And yes, you can survive with just a flip phone!

For more information about adverse health effects of EMF radiation:

Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans

Exposure to artificial radio frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) has increased significantly in recent decades. Therefore, there is a growing scientific and social interest in its influence on health, even upon exposure significantly below the applicable standards. The intensity of electromagnetic radiation in human environment is increasing and currently reaches astronomical levels that had never before experienced on our planet.

The most influential process of EMF impact on living organisms, is its direct tissue penetration. The current established standards of exposure to EMFs in Poland and in the rest of the world are based on the thermal effect. It is well known that weak EMF could cause all sorts of dramatic non-thermal effects in body cells, tissues and organs. The observed symptoms are hardly to assign to other environmental factors occurring simultaneously in the human environment. Although, there are still ongoing discussions on non-thermal effects of EMF influence, on May 31, 2011--International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)--Agenda of World Health Organization (WHO) has classified radio electromagnetic fields, to a category 2B as potentially carcinogenic. Electromagnetic fields can be dangerous not only because of the risk of cancer, but also other health problems, including electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a phenomenon characterized by the appearance of symptoms after exposure of people to electromagnetic fields, generated by EHS is characterized as a syndrome with a broad spectrum of non-specific multiple organ symptoms including both acute and chronic inflammatory processes located mainly in the skin and nervous systems, as well as in respiratory, cardiovascular systems, and musculoskeletal system. WHO does not consider the EHS as a disease-- defined on the basis of medical diagnosis and symptoms associated with any known syndrome. The symptoms may be associated with a single source of EMF or be derived from a combination of many sources. Reported symptoms associated with electromagnetic fields are characterized by the overlapping effect with other individuals with these symptoms exhibited a broad spectrum of clinical manifestations, related to exposure to a single or multiple sources of EMF. The phenomenon of electromagnetic hypersensitivity in the form of dermatological disease is associated with mastocytosis. The biopsies taken from skin lesions of patients with EHS indicated on infiltration of the skin layers of the epidermis with mastocytes and their degranulation, as well as on release anaphylactic reaction mediators such as histamine, chymase and tryptase. The number of people suffering from EHS in the world is growing describing themselves as severely dysfunctional, showing multi organ non-specific symptoms upon exposure to low doses of electromagnetic radiation, often associated with hypersensitivity to many chemical agents (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity-MCS) and/or other environmental intolerances

Symptoms of EHS have overlap with what people call “Long Covid”:

The symptoms most commonly experienced include dermatological symptoms (redness, tingling, and burning sensations) as well as neurasthenic and vegetative symptoms (fatigue, tiredness, concentration difficulties, dizziness, nausea, heart palpitation, and digestive disturbances)."

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (29th February 2024), Harmony (29th February 2024)

30. Link to Post #356
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,986 times in 2,110 posts

Media Censorship and the First Amendment: A threat to Freedom and the Republic - Lara Logan outs Corporate Media-Government Collusion
    12 minutes of a powerful speech by Lara........................ Its well worth the listen, this journalist has certainly earned her status to have a platform.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/la...m_medium=email

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (29th February 2024), Ewan (29th February 2024), Harmony (29th February 2024), Inversion (29th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18