+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

I'm gonna take some time to backtrace this thread. I'm a heavily targeted individual by gangstalking & electronic harassment. I go through like what many other TIs go through. I do my best to cultivate virtues & produce good karma as this nasty attacks we are facing is the result of past lifes retribution. Also to continue my in depth research of seeking truth & help out whatever I can. Its very very unreasonable & its 1 of their most vile department. None of us who have a pure heart should undergo this sadistic tortures. I believe there will be a time when their turn comes & their department will be apprehended accordingly & eventually they have to pass off & reincarnate. They don't own the universe they don't have unlimited merits. They abuse they will lose.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Gracy (29th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), petra (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    None of us who have a pure heart should undergo this sadistic tortures.
    How many of us have a "pure heart"?

How many of us are blameless?

4. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

I'm gonna take some time to backtrace this thread. I'm a heavily targeted individual by gangstalking & electronic harassment. I go through like what many other TIs go through. I do my best to cultivate virtues & produce good karma as this nasty attacks we are facing is the result of past lifes retribution. Also to continue my in depth research of seeking truth & help out whatever I can. Its very very unreasonable & its 1 of their most vile department. None of us who have a pure heart should undergo this sadistic tortures. I believe there will be a time when their turn comes & their department will be apprehended accordingly & eventually they have to pass off & reincarnate. They don't own the universe they don't have unlimited merits. They abuse they will lose.
    Lyran.Sun, this is NOT past life retribution. It is NOT due to bad karma. You did NOTHING to deserve this!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Franny (30th September 2019), Gracy (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (30th September 2019), petra (30th September 2019), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019)

6. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Lyran.Sun, this is NOT past life retribution. It is NOT due to bad karma. You did NOTHING to deserve this!
    I want to believe that brother. But we have to use logic & valid reasoning to explain what goes on in reality. In this reality the consistency would be causality cause & effects. What we experience now good & bad is the result of karma. Karma governs the infinite parallel multiverses which are interlinked. Its also a test on our endurance & level of mind power. I know there are some who got murdered & there are victims who went through hell here being victims by their other departments. I suggest we form a global vigilante alliance. If we lightworkers can start building up & showing great progress, The guardian alliance creator races may aid us. So yeah keep on being optimistic draw out the reality we wish to have. Their retribution has to ripen some day.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 30th September 2019 at 03:42.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th May 2022), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), petra (30th September 2019)

8. Link to Post #265
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I want to believe that brother. But we have to use logic & valid reasoning to explain what goes on in reality. In this reality the consistency would be causality cause & effects. What we experience now good & bad is the result of karma.
    I got tricked into believing a lot of things, so just be careful what you believe.

Somethin' could be manipulatin' this karma you speak of - I don't think that'd be impossible. Hard to explain why. I know it sounds kind of childish but "Evil is really evil" is really the only way to describe how evil this is.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

I would like to add on. These psychopaths uses psychotronic weapon attacks on whales, dolphins & various others benevolent species on earth. I really hope they will be tried in courts & compensation is given to every single living beings they have unjustly violated

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), petra (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

12. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Lyran, they will be tried, but I doubt it will ever happen on this planet as it is now.

Hang in there buddy. I, too, was targeted and I know it's real, though I can't explain the hows and the why's.

There is justice. It's just not in our court systems. They are all corrupted, though you can find pockets of good people. Like us.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), petra (1st October 2019)

14. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

No, it very probably isn't. Look up the work of Dr John Hall. He concluded, having studied over 2,000 cases, that almost all of the TIs were selected randomly.

It was all a big experiment — though by now, several years later, some of this may be operational. The TIs had done nothing to deserve or warrant it.

Of course, that makes it even harder for people to (a) take the claims seriously, or (b) find any logical patterns to investigate.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), petra (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019), Yoda (1st October 2019)

16. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Starseeds are all targeted they know who incarnates from where. Some gets attack more than others. Human TIs are all selected, mostly are those who have higher intuition. The reason is because those people are much harder to brainwash so they resort to attacks. & the various others are targeted for various other reasons, like whistleblowers. They launch psychotronic attacks on innocent animals & other non human beings. I doubt that any TIs were randomly selected . They know full well who they are targeting.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 1st October 2019 at 17:12.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), petra (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019)

18. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

I doubt that TIs were randomly selected . They know full well who they are targeting.
    Do please listen to Dr John Hall's interviews. I'll re-post the links below.

They're VERY well worth while. He had over 2,000 case studies to consider and evaluate. You have one, which is your own.

It may be important to help other TIs reading this that you don't present your personal opinions or thoughts as facts (which you seem to be doing, in many of your posts so far), because they may not be correct.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019), Victoria (17th July 2022), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

20. Link to Post #271
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is justice. It's just not in our court systems.
    The only space-court I trust is the one with God judging it...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... Look up the work of Dr John Hall. He concluded, having studied over 2,000 cases, that almost all of the TIs [B][I]were selected randomly.
    The random selection seems to insinuate that the targeting will stop eventually.... but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

EDIT: HEY! You said Almost All. How confusing...
    Last edited by petra; 1st October 2019 at 17:37.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019)

22. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is justice. It's just not in our court systems.
    The only space-court I trust is the one with God judging it...

... Look up the work of Dr John Hall. He concluded, having studied over 2,000 cases, that almost all of the TIs were selected randomly.
    The random selection seems to insinuate that the targeting will stop eventually.... but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

EDIT: HEY! You said Almost All. How confusing...
    Yes, that was my own added caveat. I'd not like to insist here that ALL were selected randomly. And I believe that John Hall himself wasn't insisting that, either, in every single case. Sometimes, there was no way he could know for sure, even when why the TI was targeted made absolutely zero sense.

For instance, see this fascinating thread:
    ... where clearly the target wasn't a random experiment, and the technology (though not always working perfectly) was operational.

This is what's important here: —>

A TI who WAS randomly selected might be doing themselves a great deal of harm by endlessly wondering why they were a target.

And the wondering really would be endless. Because the question never gets properly answered, and they may be feeding themselves a great deal of wrong information that's never going to help them one tiny bit.

It's like asking oneself why one's had an accident. One could drive oneself half-crazy trying to figure it out with some justification. Maybe it was just bad luck. And accepting that can sometimes actually provide a great deal of relief.

We all want to try to explain things to ourselves, if we can. But it has to be the right explanation. If it's the wrong one, it could easily make things worse.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (2nd June 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), muxfolder (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), petra (1st October 2019), RogeRio (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019), Victoria (17th July 2022), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

24. Link to Post #273
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

A TI who WAS randomly selected might be doing themselves a great deal of harm by endlessly wondering why they were a target.

And the wondering really would be endless. Because the question never gets properly answered, and they may be feeding themselves a great deal of wrong information that's never going to help them one tiny bit.

It's like asking oneself why one's had an accident. One could drive oneself half-crazy trying to figure it out with some justification. Maybe it was just bad luck. And accepting that can sometimes actually provide a great deal of relief.

We all want to try to explain things to ourselves, if we can. But it has to be the right explanation. If it's the wrong one, it could easily make things worse.
    It's an impossible question to answer, and I think you're absolutely right that it can make things worse. I explain it to myself like "Y is a glitch", and the reason it's a glitch is - if you look at the Y sideways, it's a T.

If my thoughts ever ask me WHY I think they're talking to me, I'm going to say "How the F should I know that?"

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019), Victoria (17th July 2022)

26. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Sharing some related website links & videos. Don't know if I'm reposting some. Anyways..

Heart attack gun:

https://conspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/Heart_Attack_Gun

Gangstalking & electronic harassment:

https://www.stopeg.com/

https://www.targetedjustice.com/

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019), Victoria (17th July 2022)

28. Link to Post #275
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi, Thanks for your bravely in sharing your insightful post many of the aspects you outline are common, I have some of what you write about upon here as there are patterns and methods of which can be actively studied. I only know of two none shill, set up to fail related ones that will address some of the assaults. the links are as follows. https://www.mobbed.uk/ https://flyingmonkeysdenied.com/test...use-survivors/ though they don't openly address the EH/V2K directly can outline the basic dynamics of psychological warfare involved within it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), Victoria (17th July 2022)

30. Link to Post #276
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

I write this with a heavy heart, and appreciate the courage of the writers who have explained their plight with this horrible technology and the operators of such tech.

This post will only barely scratch the surface of my experiences as a Primary TI. Voice to Skull wasn't really apparent to me until 2oo9. But as I traversed this road since then, I was able to recall incidents all the way back to the early 198os. It was quite sophisticated back then, which leads us to maximum sophistication in today's day and age.

I believe my primary adversary is the NSA in collaboration with local police departments. My secondary adversaries are CIA and other foreign governments such as England and Germany.

I believe I am having help from handlers in Europe which I will not name. I had to leave america to realise some relief from the overwhelming V2K. I've been in Ireland for 2.5 years and the abuse has scaled down considerably, but not totally.

***The European Parliament A4-0005/1999 Paragraph 27 called for a worldwide ban on weapons that might enable “any form” of the “manipulation of human beings.”*** From: https://www.g-casa.com/conferences/s...indcontrol.pdf

They ruined my life, my family, my work, my studies.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Type 1 disorder in 9/2oo9. This is to discredit the individual.

My political leanings are centrist/right. I think most of my adversaries are left leaning. Even in the intelligence agencies that should be 'american' and not demonstrate political leanings of any kind.

I have a wealth of experience with Voice to Skull. I talk to people daily in 'think-talking' mode or using my voice, they hear me. They see what I see. When I was first confronted by the NSA, I flipped myself off so they could see my middle finger. Not all entities 'can see', some can only 'hear', which covers your conversations. Sometimes they had people talk over me so I wouldn't speak a point, which would be lost in the conversation timing.

I will make 2 further points to keep this missive a little more manageable.

1. Voice to Skull is what they call electromagnetic frequencies to the brain through the ears. I modified some foam ear protection. I could still hear them, but they could not receive feedback from me. They made my ear canal burn though because you cannot unhear them. I tried desperately to fall asleep with the ear protection and was successful. If you keep them in long enough they seem to get frustrated and move on, but if you are a social person it is hard to talk to people and hear them. Try to isolate from people for a while. They were so pissed off at me they sent images of hacking me up alive with axes. I can see images in my mind's eye while awake, and they send hardcore problem solving dreams while asleep. The hearing protection helps but it is not perfect.

2. Did you ever wonder about Cheap Trick's 'The Dream Police'? released 1979. Check out the lyrics. I had two dreams in my childhood that I remember, none really in young adulthood. For the past four years I have had excruciating problem solving nightmares. I caught them once, I was napping and I woke up without opening my eyes and the dream was still going on. Out of several hundred dreams, I failed once. I approached a Sabre Tooth Tiger without being to careful and it lunged and bit my hand. I awoke soon thereafter.

I hope to have the courage to share more, if people are interested. Like I said this doesn't even scratch the surface of what's happened the past 3o years for me.

Cheers,
    Jack McThorn [a pseudonym]

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Alecs (11th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), Inversion (11th April 2021), Journeyman (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (11th April 2021), Victoria (17th July 2022)

32. Link to Post #277
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,391 times in 1,629 posts

META said one in five people on the planet are/were involved with the Secret Space Program. Michael Fitzhugh Bell wrote in The Invisible Crime Part 2 that one in five people on the planet is a gang stalking perpetrator.

Richard Bruce said this in one of his YouTube videos (I don't recall which one) about the gang stalking phenomenon "I'm doing it too." meaning the victim is also the perpetrator. From my perspective this is done through mind control.

His problems started around 09/11/01: Michael Fitzhugh Bell
    His problems started after he posted videos of reptilian shape-shifting:Richard Bruce
    There's a summary of the videos in post #31: META
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th April 2021 at 19:06.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Victoria (17th July 2022)

34. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Does regular emf - protective clothing help with blocking mind control tech?
    Such as: https://getlambs.com/?rfsn=3351211.7a1246&subid=bod
    Thanks
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inversion (11th April 2021), Victoria (17th July 2022), wondering (11th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    META said one in five people on the planet are/were involved with the Secret Space Program. Michael Fitzhugh Bell wrote in The Invisible Crime Part 2 that one in five people on the planet is a gang stalking perpetrator.
    Here's META's SSP reference, from this transcript. (I don't have access to the quote from Michael Fitzhugh Bell.)
    Host: So maybe if he wants I’m going to connect you with him, because well that means there’s more people like you. There should be more people now getting their memories back a and ready to go.
    META: I’d have to say that is probably one in five.
    Host: One in five?
    META: Yeah believe it or not that have been off the planet in some kind of SSP experience… it’s way more than you realize. It’s a lot more than you realize.
    Host: One in five people on earth?
    META: Yeah
    Host: Oh my god.
    That's a fail for the interviewer not digging into that just a little more! Those numbers may need a little analysis.

Taken as a straight statistic, that would imply that 200 active members of Avalon are/were involved with the Secret Space Program. (And the same number — maybe not the same people! — are gang stalking perpetrators.)

That seems a little silly — and I'm being very polite. Remember that "people on the planet" also includes South Americans, Africans, Indians and Chinese, making up approx 80% of the global population.

And if one in five was a gang stalking perpetrator — presumably including a good handful of my Ecuadorian farmer neighbors, as well as a couple of the Avalon mods team, or maybe even three (do you start to see quite how silly this is?!) — they'd pretty quickly be running out of people to stalk.

Are children and senior citizens also included? Or does he mean just adults? And if so, in which countries? If I may say, this is lazy thinking at its very very worst.

37. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (11th April 2021), Alan (12th April 2021), Anka (11th April 2021), Casey Claar (2nd June 2022), Constance (11th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), gord (11th April 2021), Inversion (11th April 2021), kudzy (11th April 2021), Mike (11th April 2021), onawah (11th April 2021), Operator (11th April 2021), Patient (12th April 2021), Sirus (11th April 2021), Victoria (17th July 2022), Violet3 (12th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021), Yoda (11th April 2021)

38. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I will not be so polite, and say it's nonsense!

That seems a little silly — and I'm being very polite. Remember that "people on the planet" also includes South Americans, Africans, Indians and Chinese, making up approx 80% of the global population.

And if one in five was a gang stalking perpetrator — presumably including a good handful of my Ecuadorian farmer neighbors, as well as a couple of the Avalon mods team, or maybe even three (do you start to see quite how silly this is?!) — they'd pretty quickly be running out of people to stalk.

Are children and senior citizens also included? Or does he mean just adults? And if so, in which countries? If I may say, this is lazy thinking at its very very worst.

Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (12th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2021), Victoria (17th July 2022), Violet3 (12th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast