1. Link to Post #321
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am certain that it is happening to a lot more people than we might ever know as most people are not going to come forward easily to talk about this stuff.
    There is really no where to go to have such discussions. I had some of my own terminology of what was going on before I discovered some of the limited commentary online which was mostly at PA. And I only discovered PA a little over a year ago. I had no where to really go and even here the topic is touch and go at times. A Marine I bumped into on Gab told me the term TI. [I didn't stick around Gab too long, I'm not really into social media.] Once I knew what a TI was I began my search and it pretty much ended at PA. Some other forums searches regarding TI/Mind Control came up empty also.

I really think every incident; however minor, should be documented somewhere, but at least at PA where it is backed-up. PA is pretty safe and I do not think they could censor it very easily; at least I hope not.

I've done another search looking for forums but I was surprised to find some books for sale instead [which is pretty telling if you ask me, there are people looking to profit.].
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 28th August 2022 at 17:21.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (28th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Miller (28th September 2023), Patient (28th August 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

3. Link to Post #322
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by blindwillow (here)
    I wanted to check in with an update on my experience. If anything, I seem to be more targeted than ever. I'm receiving more threats of punishment and torture. I've received images and physical hallucinations of being locked up, hung, crucified, shot, decapitated, disemboweled, burned and reincarnated into either a human with a difficult life ahead or an animal form such as a cow. I receive messages of being given a "last chance" (without any specifics about what that means) and thoughts or accusations of being evil and of being told that I'm "not God" (not something I consider even relevant). These images and messages seem particularly cruel since they interfere with my ability to "not be evil" (i.e. perform acts of compassion and camaraderie) as well as causing a great deal of confusion and distraction in my daily living. The symptoms are worst at night when I am lying in bed and not able to do things that might otherwise take my mind off these mental experiences but overall are constant throughout the day. Every action I take seems to be judged and viewed as inadequate.

Recently someone shared information about negative entity attachment that seems like it might also be relevant. I know David Icke writes of technologies that can attach negative entities to people's energy fields. So some of my experience may come from a negative entity that's been attached to me. I've visualized a Reptilian being at various times. I've read that these entities are telepathic, can reproduce the thought patterns of anyone in a person's memory and drain a person's life force and cause confusion (e.g. in my case, by placing a thought telling me to both do or not do something or go and not go someplace).

I'll continue to tune these intrusive experiences out as best as possible. I am having difficulty controlling my anger in response to feeling so violated. And hopefully I can find ways to counteract the overall suppressive effect on my "light" (love, compassion, generosity, etc.) I know a lot of us are having to go through these difficult experiences for some reason. I'm glad this space exists to share because I don't have very many people in my physical life that I currently feel comfortable sharing with. I hope everyone who is experiencing targeting can find relief soon and that whatever is causing it (terrestrial or extraterrestrial) can soon be neutralized.
    Sorry to hear you're going through this.

It's not something I know much about, but reading your account I wondered if some of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques I learned may be helpful to you. I'm thinking in particular of the process of challenging negative automatic thoughts. This is one approach:

https://www.mindmypeelings.com/blog/...ve-distortions

Maybe they could help to give you a toolbox to fight back when the next attack comes?

ps. Just thought I'd add, I'm not posting this to doubt that these are external attacks, only trying to think of a practical technique you may be able to use. Sending you best wishes either way.
    Just to add, one thing that might help a person for starters is to know that this is not something that is wrong with you, rather it is something that is being done to you.

( I will check out your link as soon as I get some time -thanks!)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (28th August 2022), JackMcThorn (28th August 2022), Journeyman (29th August 2022), Miller (28th September 2023), Victoria (1st September 2022)

5. Link to Post #323
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I've received images and physical hallucinations of being locked up, hung, crucified, shot, decapitated, disemboweled, burned and reincarnated into either a human with a difficult life ahead or an animal form such as a cow.
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    It's not something I know much about, but reading your account I wondered if some of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques I learned may be helpful to you. I'm thinking in particular of the process of challenging negative automatic thoughts. This is one approach:

https://www.mindmypeelings.com/blog/...ve-distortions

Maybe they could help to give you a toolbox to fight back when the next attack comes?
    The thing is, the images she is describing are extremely disturbing. These are not just automatic negative thoughts, they are violent and can strike one with horror. Her description strikes me with horror and I have had my own to contend with.

You cannot unsee what has been seen [even by the mind's eye] is the other problem. These types of images are very difficult to discard from one's thinking and if one is in that habit of remembering dreams and nightmares, these images also never go away. Surely you've seen something you wished you didn't see [like a very bad accident with severely injured or dead people on the scene; or a movie you weren't prepared for] and try to discard that image takes a long time if indeed it does go away [which is not always the case].

I'm not saying your suggestion is not helpful; but being attacked in the manner described is not just audible inferences of negative thoughts. It is not as simple as someone telling you through a radio set that you are worthless all day long.

Probably the best I could do to fight these types of images/videos etc. is to identity that they were not real, they were fabricated and untrue and I knew what the truth was at the time, but as I sit here I recall them with the same acuity, perception, and horror as the first time I experienced the images. It is difficult not to be reminded of these experiences when you are communicating on the forum about it. I have been sent images of two of my best family members being violated in a manner inconsistent with me providing a description - it was awful. I had also experienced a visual of myself being chopped up alive with axes.

Let's use your example to challenge this negative thinking.

Recognize and Isolate the Thought: A video in my mind's eye while trying to get some sleep, [I was not asleep and not dreaming] of a group of men chopping me up with axes while I was alive.

Write Down the Thought: A video in my mind's eye while trying to get some sleep, [I was not asleep and not dreaming] of a group of men chopping me up with axes while I was alive.

Identify the Distress Level: I was at a level of 1o while this was going on. Extremely distressed and sick to my stomach. I put in my earplugs to minimize the effects and afford me the opportunity to sleep but was unsuccessful.

Identify the Cognitive Distortion: Catastrophizing thoughts occur when the magnitude is exaggerated. [the event was exaggerated, not my perception] Personalization: When engaging in this type of distortion, an individual will take things personally. [Which I did take it personally.]

Challenge & Reframe Your Thoughts: I challenge the experience by not being true and not believing it will actually happen. [Although here in Ireland there is far many more ax attacks than I heard of in america.]

Reevaluate the Distress Level: Distress level is o; however, the images come to mind from time to time and their disturbing nature is not really diminished.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (31st August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Journeyman (29th August 2022), Miller (28th September 2023), Sunny (28th August 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

7. Link to Post #324
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

If you've read some of my commentary I was not sold on implants to any extent but one of the guys in this video is convinced his MRI reveals synthetic material is implanted.

This is his website, it has over 4oo,ooo page views.

https://www.chroniclesofamindcontroltarget.com/

I've attached his copy of the crime hierarchy. I had limited experience with organized stalking and more experience with Electronic Harassment. The descriptions under Electronic Harassment are on the money.

Click image for larger version

Name:	crimehierarchy.gif
Views:	23
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	49494

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Bluegreen (31st January 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (31st August 2022), Sunny (28th August 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

9. Link to Post #325
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)

The thing is, the images she is describing are extremely disturbing. These are not just automatic negative thoughts, they are violent and can strike one with horror. Her description strikes me with horror and I have had my own to contend with.

You cannot unsee what has been seen [even by the mind's eye] is the other problem. These types of images are very difficult to discard from one's thinking and if one is in that habit of remembering dreams and nightmares, these images also never go away. Surely you've seen something you wished you didn't see [like a very bad accident with severely injured or dead people on the scene; or a movie you weren't prepared for] and try to discard that image takes a long time if indeed it does go away [which is not always the case].

I'm not saying your suggestion is not helpful; but being attacked in the manner described is not just audible inferences of negative thoughts. It is not as simple as someone telling you through a radio set that you are worthless all day long.

Probably the best I could do to fight these types of images/videos etc. is to identity that they were not real, they were fabricated and untrue and I knew what the truth was at the time, but as I sit here I recall them with the same acuity, perception, and horror as the first time I experienced the images. It is difficult not to be reminded of these experiences when you are communicating on the forum about it. I have been sent images of two of my best family members being violated in a manner inconsistent with me providing a description - it was awful. I had also experienced a visual of myself being chopped up alive with axes.

Let's use your example to challenge this negative thinking.

Recognize and Isolate the Thought: A video in my mind's eye while trying to get some sleep, [I was not asleep and not dreaming] of a group of men chopping me up with axes while I was alive.

Write Down the Thought: A video in my mind's eye while trying to get some sleep, [I was not asleep and not dreaming] of a group of men chopping me up with axes while I was alive.

Identify the Distress Level: I was at a level of 1o while this was going on. Extremely distressed and sick to my stomach. I put in my earplugs to minimize the effects and afford me the opportunity to sleep but was unsuccessful.

Identify the Cognitive Distortion: Catastrophizing thoughts occur when the magnitude is exaggerated. [the event was exaggerated, not my perception] Personalization: When engaging in this type of distortion, an individual will take things personally. [Which I did take it personally.]

Challenge & Reframe Your Thoughts: I challenge the experience by not being true and not believing it will actually happen. [Although here in Ireland there is far many more ax attacks than I heard of in america.]

Reevaluate the Distress Level: Distress level is o; however, the images come to mind from time to time and their disturbing nature is not really diminished.
    I did debate whether or not to post the suggestion Jack because I was aware it may not be appropriate. My hope was maybe the process that's outlined may serve as a basis for adaptation, or perhaps having a process to go through when an attack occurred could be useful, even as a distraction of sorts?

However I'm not in any way qualified to help in this matter, it's just reading blindwillow's experiences I wanted to and this was the best I could think of. It may be a blind alley, but thank you for exploring it in any case and those same best wishes extend to you as well.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

blindwillow (30th August 2022), Bluegreen (31st January 2023), Brigantia (29th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), JackMcThorn (29th August 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

11. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member blindwillow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A big thank you to everyone who has provided their perspectives. I have used cognitive behavioral therapy in the past for depression and anxiety. I could revisit the techniques, but as JackMcThorn says, I'd probably have to adapt them for addressing such disturbing images and sensations. I guess I do find if I have a negative thought it can trigger one of these intrusive thoughts or hallucinations. So CBT might help me reduce any of my own mental activity that might be making me more vulnerable to what's happening. I'm sure having more positive thoughts and feelings couldn't hurt.

I've been having some success with "redirecting" all negative thought energies affecting me to a book on shamanism (The Accidental Shaman by Howard G. Charing) which includes protective techniques and has a spiritual perspective that precludes all of the torturous religious imagery I seem to be receiving. When the negative thoughts and images arise, instead of responding with anger and frustration, I just let the thoughts pass "through me" and into the book. It doesn't seem to be affecting the frequency of the experiences, but it is providing me with some relief and the ability not to become so emotionally overwrought in response.

Even as I type out this message (at a public library), I'm getting threatening messages that seem to come from around me: "last chance," "you're evil." And the threat of being locked up or crucified. I'm just letting these messages go, not engaging with them or any forces behind them (if they're even real). I have the book on shamanism in my backpack next to me. I can just imagine some of the protective measures (e.g. something called an arkana or protective shape or design) mentioned in it covering the vulnerable spots on my body, and the sensations of being crucified dissipate. I don't know if anyone else has tried this technique of deflection or redirection or knows anything about modern perspectives on shamanism. But I do seem to be finding some benefit from them.

Again, thanks for all the support and advice! I'm glad to know how aware so many people are, that whatever is going on on Planet Earth will not be done in secret but is being exposed. I hope together we can bring an end to whatever technologies and psychic forces are behind this. I'll post again if anything new comes up.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (31st August 2022), JackMcThorn (31st August 2022), Sunny (1st September 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

13. Link to Post #327
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

When people try to explain target individuals, they often forget the spiritual world. There are targeted attacks from humans, but also from spirits (jinn, demons, ghosts), first you have to be aware which one is your problem, because they have different solutions.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 31st August 2022 at 16:20.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

blindwillow (1st September 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Gwin Ru (1st September 2022), Inversion (1st September 2022), Pete Moon (24th October 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

15. Link to Post #328
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,465 times in 4,332 posts

... it seems that, now, the targetting has gone global: AI with Karen Kingston 1:02:41

Stew Peters Network
    Published August 31, 2022 9,314 Views
    Streamed on: Aug 31, 8:00 pm EDT

Biotech Analyst Karen Kingston joins us to show evidence through patents that this goes far beyond the health dangers of the COVID-19 injections, explaining the links between Smart Cities, the Internet of Bodies and how human beings are now essentially completely hackable with the ability to remotely program viruses and even death into people, all at the push of a button.

Watch the rest of this interview below by subscribing to Red Voice Media Premium today for just $1:
    https://redvoicemedia.net/zeee

To prepare you and your family, head to Heaven's Harvest on the link below (available only in the United States):
    https://heavensharvest.com/

If you're in Australia, head to Survival Supplies Australia to prepare for what is coming:
    https://www.survivalsuppliesaustrali.../?b7=zeeemedia

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Peace in Oz (5th September 2022), RunningDeer (3rd September 2022), Victoria (1st September 2022)

17. Link to Post #329
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to ask the community if anyone else experiencing being targeted has had their emotions triggered spontaneously? I'm having anger issues that just seem to come out of nowhere. I'll be walking along doing nothing that would seem to warrant any strong emotion in particular, and suddenly some angry thought will appear in my head and a wave of emotion afterward. I used to pride myself on my self-control and ability to remain calm in any situation. Now I feel exactly the opposite. I swear I don't even feel like myself anymore. It very much feels like thoughts are being inserted into my consciousness and emotions projected into my energy field by someone/something else. Does anyone have any experience with this and with how to deal with these kinds of emotional triggers?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (11th September 2022), Sunny (12th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #330
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

I wanted to ask the community if anyone else experiencing being targeted has had their emotions triggered spontaneously? I'm having anger issues that just seem to come out of nowhere. I'll be walking along doing nothing that would seem to warrant any strong emotion in particular, and suddenly some angry thought will appear in my head and a wave of emotion afterward. I used to pride myself on my self-control and ability to remain calm in any situation. Now I feel exactly the opposite. I swear I don't even feel like myself anymore. It very much feels like thoughts are being inserted into my consciousness and emotions projected into my energy field by someone/something else. Does anyone have any experience with this and with how to deal with these kinds of emotional triggers?
    It can happen, mostly when sensing evil entities, but you need to be aware of something important: The Creator has the key to everything, because has created everything.
    Seeing this from the spiritual point of view, every person who begins to awake and walks the right path, becomes a target, so don't take it too personally.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 10th September 2022 at 20:14.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

blindwillow (13th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Inversion (11th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, things seem to be getting worse not better. I keep "hearing" (not quite audibly) voices or thoughts telling me I'm evil, I'm Lucifer, I'm Hitler reincarnated. I live in Hollywood and sometimes I feel like I'm linked to different famous people past and present (I often see myself as Marilyn Monroe for whatever reason). When I watch movies there are hallucinations of the actors and actresses speaking to me. I keep hearing or sensing "last chance," "you won't like being locked up forever/reincarnated/hung in front of all your friends and family," etc. I have some weird recurring link or connection to my father who gives a thumbs up sign from inside my body. I don't know what he's signaling or how we're connected (and when I talk to my real father on the phone our relationship is very different from this image in my head, purely amicable).

I experience other people's thoughts (hopefully not real). They usually say something like "I don't accept your apology" or refer to someone who doesn't accept my apology. I haven't apologized to this mysterious person. So I don't know what that means. They also say "you're not God" (at this point that seems like a very good thing to me, as I obviously don't see eye-to-eye with this God being at all).

Sometimes I feel like something is trying to control my body, moving it in certain directions. I also sense some sort of Reptilian being inside me (maybe the source of all of this, for all I know). It smiles sometimes. Sometimes when I'm shaving, I can sense it wanting me to draw blood.

There are female voices or telepathic sources of thoughts that may be angels or spirits. They say "you're not a very nice person" (hard to be nice with all the mental interference, angels/spirits). There are male voices too. They definitely respond negatively whenever I think or read something critical of the United States or capitalism (e.g. reading books by Noam Chomsky or even Deepak Chopra's Peace Is the Way).

Anger is becoming more and more difficult to manage as these mental intrusions continue. I find myself more and more tempted to just go ahead and be evil. If I'm going to be constantly harassed and manipulated psychically, spiritually, psychotronically or whatever the nature of the source of this experience is, why not just go ahead and fulfill their expectations? Granted, I usually pull myself out of these negative states of mind before they go too far.

I have no idea what the solution to this experience is. I have no control over the forces that are affecting me. They show no signs of giving up their attacks. Honestly, at this point I feel like angels AND demons are both evil and "fighting over souls" amounts to torture on behalf of both parties.

Granted, I guess all of this could be technological in origin and not really spiritual. I definitely have more trouble around technology and artificiality, less difficulty in more natural environments. I'm typing this message out on a public library computer and there's a lot of telepathic interference going on. I hear "she'll give you one last chance." Who is she? Doesn't sound like someone very nice. I guess David Icke does say angels are archons too (not just demons). Maybe there's some queen of the archons a la "Nuestra Reina de Los Angeles" or Mother Mary. Maybe that's who they're referring to since I'm in Los Angeles. One of the places I frequently go to in Hollywood is near a Catholic Church, and I have a lot of disturbing thoughts when I go there.

Sometimes it seems they implant thoughts that sound like me in my head too or cause my body and mouth to start to move in ways I don't initiate. I guess I've read of this technology, and if Simulation Theory is correct (and all of its earlier "this world is an illusion" variations), maybe our hologram bodies can be manipulated by outside forces somehow.

Sometimes I hear myself or someone else (maybe my brother) say "just kill me" or "just leave me in this dark place." Often I feel like my brother and my father are trying to get me to do or not do certain things, that they are somehow present in the world around me or inside me nonphysically.

Overall, the past few years have definitely been difficult. I have had visions of ETs and lightships (other more artificial or technological ships too). I have had people do very strange things (coming up to me and telling me I'm the Buddha or Jesus Christ). I have had visions of other, parallel realities. I did try and decalcify my pineal gland not long after arriving in Los Angeles. Maybe that's making things worse? Although I had trouble earlier.

I'm just really fed up. I try and meditate, but the noise won't stop. I try and do nice things for people but hear/sense "it's not enough." I'd like to regain the ability to just have peace of mind, my own thoughts, the ability to live my life as I see fit. It's crazy. I just want the world to be fair and equitable and relatively peaceful for all people. Why on Earth would these attacks target me (with the only effect being that of making me angry, frustrated and depressed)? And will this ever stop?

What is going on on Planet Earth at this time? What are the timelines (positive and negative)? Am I trapped in a negative one, along with whoever reads this? What is the connection between spirituality and Simulation Theory? So many questions but no real, practical answers.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (16th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #332
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Do not watch any movie any more – ever.
    Move away from Movieland.
    Be alone – in nature.
    Love wild plants and wild animals – and pet animals and plants if they are your companions.
    Read no more novels, comics, stories any more – ever.
    Do not listen any more to violent music.
    Listen to pure song sung by "primitive" (= "first") man.
    Listen to nature’s sounds.
    Read no more best-selling explanations of reality.
    Meditate on the mystics, on the poets.
    Choose five books with their work as companions.
    Drink their words.
    Write your own poetry.
    Work the land, the garden.
    Swim in a real spring.
    Dry yourself in real sand.
    Love yourself.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

blindwillow (21st November 2022), Bluegreen (31st January 2023), bluestflame (16th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (16th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #333
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 982 posts

Well, things seem to be getting worse not better.

They also say "you're not God" (at this point that seems like a very good thing to me, as I obviously don't see eye-to-eye with this God being at all).

Blindwillow, I think this (quoted) sentence of your post might be key.

I don’t know your concept of or feelings about ‘God’. I very well may have missed your previous posts where you talk about this, since “obviously”.

I suggest starting there, looking into why you don’t see eye-to-eye with “this God being”. Whatever your reasons, it seems that you have made the decision to communicate instead with not-God elements of spirit.

I have read that in our incarnated state/situation, we are more or less susceptible to interference by non incarnated souls, call them ‘dark’ ones, who hang around trying to harvest our spirit-energy. With this idea, there is no need to imagine ‘tech/AI/extraterrestrial’ influences.

To me, in my own self-chosen and self-developed understanding, ‘God’ represents spiritual purity. I see it as a choice to communicate with, instead of communicating with selfish or otherwise egotistical thoughts or feelings.

I don’t seek spiritual ‘experiences’, even of the inner purity, because wanting experiences seems to be basically selfish or egotistical. When problems show themselves in me, my tactic is to try to not affirm them, but to communicate with the purity and look there for a change I can make.

I ask your forbearance for framing my suggestions in ideas of ‘God’. This is all I got. Cheers, and good luck to you.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

blindwillow (21st November 2022), bluestflame (16th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, things are getting more difficult but also a key development has been made. I have made contact with the Aeon Sophia (who I think is in a fallen "goddess" state at present and is embodied as or within the planet Earth). This suggests some Gnostic interpretation of reality is the correct one. I will continue to make contact with Sophia. I am finding it much more difficult to be in demiurgic, artificial environments (including the library where I'm typing this message and the shelter where I currently stay). So, as I said, things are getting more difficult as I become more attuned to Sophianic environments and less able to tolerate demiurgic ones. I will continue to try and build up tolerance to whatever forces (spiritual, ET, archontic, etc.) have been impacting on my consciousness and mental state. I have also been deriving some benefit from watching the Sant Mat teacher Ishwar Puri Ji's videos about "going within and finding the truth." I think I can synthesize that perspective with Gnosticism and come up with an understanding of reality that will allow me to survive a little longer here in Los Angeles, although I think I had better leave such an artificial, demiurgic city and go somewhere more natural, more Sophianic, more like an an environment where an Essene, original Buddhist, Cathar, etc. community would exist. I'll continue to post updates as my experience progresses.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), JackMcThorn (23rd January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Sunny (23rd January 2023)

29. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Well, things are getting more difficult but also a key development has been made. I have made contact with the Aeon Sophia (who I think is in a fallen "goddess" state at present and is embodied as or within the planet Earth). This suggests some Gnostic interpretation of reality is the correct one. I will continue to make contact with Sophia. I am finding it much more difficult to be in demiurgic, artificial environments (including the library where I'm typing this message and the shelter where I currently stay). So, as I said, things are getting more difficult as I become more attuned to Sophianic environments and less able to tolerate demiurgic ones. I will continue to try and build up tolerance to whatever forces (spiritual, ET, archontic, etc.) have been impacting on my consciousness and mental state. I have also been deriving some benefit from watching the Sant Mat teacher Ishwar Puri Ji's videos about "going within and finding the truth." I think I can synthesize that perspective with Gnosticism and come up with an understanding of reality that will allow me to survive a little longer here in Los Angeles, although I think I had better leave such an artificial, demiurgic city and go somewhere more natural, more Sophianic, more like an an environment where an Essene, original Buddhist, Cathar, etc. community would exist. I'll continue to post updates as my experience progresses.
    I just wanted to ask, in what way are you in contact with whom you describe as "the Aeon Sophia"... ??? Telepathic? Did a real physical being come to you? One you could touch and feel?

I ask because once you have been "Groomed" using this technology.. They are better able to convince those who are suggestive, and wanting an ally, into believing that they are now in contact with someone who wants to "help"... (I am always assuming it is technologies in one form or another, to link minds and create these experiences, using remote methods)... I have met many individual using this method, but was never harassed, it was used for another purpose for me. But I Am familiar with such things...

You seem to mention religious themes throughout most of your experiences... Yet your posts also seem to appear anti religion. Up to and including a God figure. Were you at some point researching religion? I suppose I am trying to determine if religion was a part of your overall life prior to this beginning, or was your look into it as a result of trying to understand such things?

Please, tell us how you got into contact with this individual, did the other intrusions stop? What is the context of this communication? It seems more to me like they're playing "Good Cop/ Bad Cop" but in essence, nothing has really changed, only the characters and their input?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Patient (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #336
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I just came across this post, which has another caption in it about how far the tech has come...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1035258

I shared it here for you blindwillow... Keep in mind if computers can figure out your thoughts before you have them, it is just as easy for those said computers to formulate an action to reply, giving you the illusion that you are having unique thoughts and interactions, when in fact they could be preprogrammed to have a guiding influence to where your mind may end up going...

You seem to have ventured away somewhat from being a TI, to someone now seeking spiritual companionship, and a desire for relief, cementing the ideal and bond that you are now creating with this individual. i would suggest that you seek that strength from within, as it may be nothing more than another 'Program", only this one, designed to make you more docile and compliant... and from the tone of your last post, that seems very evident.

I am not suggesting that buddhism, and meditation, and reflection is a bad thing, but consider that you were led there in the midst of chaos and targeting, and very negative situations. They CAN AND DO, use this technologies to affect people on what they would consider a "Spiritual level", when the real reality is, it is technologies being deliberately used...

Look at the recent wars when entire groups laid down their arms as they felt their God was telling them to.. If that isn't "Spiritual intervention" at the hands of the military, I do not know what is... So just remember to stay grounded when pondering what you believe all this to be.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Hym (23rd January 2023), JackMcThorn (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Patient (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #337
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

... I'll continue to post updates as my experience progresses.
    Please keep in touch with us. I do hope you see some improvements in the short-term. Thank you for your missive.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #338
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

"This suggests some Gnostic interpretation of reality is the correct one. "

The correct one, or maybe the most correct one. It's not simple to know (or decide for one's self) what that can be.

For me personally, and it IS a personal opinion, the Gnostic view of what Reality can/may be is the closest one I did find.
    My own experiences and literally hundreds of books lead to this conclusion (for now).

It's important however to realize that ANY belief-system, literally EVERY possible beliefsystem that one "holds on to" is going to be limiting, controlling and obstruct all (spiritual) progress.

The only beliefsystem that "works" (as far as I am concerned) is the "no-belief-at-all"- beliefsystem or also in other words, a beliefsystem that is flexible and can be adapted/changed as experiences and Knowledge (Gnosis) teaches us.

I agree that Gnostic texts can be very helpful. However, there are many (100's) of different sorts/types/paths of Gnosticism, so make sure you find the right one for you.

Take for instance the Cathars. Gnostics, but also extreme "ascetics" (=severe self-discipline and avoiding of all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons). They took the "evil of the material" to an extreme.

And that's where I think that the Balance between hedonism and ascetism got lost. Two of the most important sayings on the Temple of Delphi in Greece are "Know Thyself" and "Everything in Moderation" (=Balance). Taking these two principles serious can help a lot.

The original Sant Mat teachings (from the 13th century on) are valid I think. Kabir, Rumi, Tabriz and so many others wrote very good poems (and more) about what going within and finding the truth can mean. With contemporary Sant Mat (paths) I would thread carefully.

LA, "the City of the Angels"...You have probably read enough about "inversion". And how it is (mis)used.

Finding a place in nature, where there are more people like you, would indeed be better. It may not solve "everything", but it could help you a lot.

I would say, don't limit it to Essenic, Buddhist, Cathar, Hindu or any other very "specific" path. You are on your own personal path to discovering (True) Freedom and yes, it can be that many different sorts of "stumbling blocks" get thrown on your path.

In any case, you are doing well, nothing can "really" happen to you (that you don't allow or want to happen), though often it may seem to be so.

It's a very Rocky Road indeed!
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 24th January 2023 at 12:37.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), JackMcThorn (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #339
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,176 times in 10,106 posts

Gangstalking, Microchips and Targeted Individuals | Strange Planet

On this throwback episode of Strange Planet, Richard welcomes Michael F Bell, a classically trained chef and a victim of electronic harassment and organized stalking, otherwise known as a 'targeted individual.' He will discuss the unbelievable story of how he was tracked and tortured by a covert organization via implants and microwave harassment. Mr Bell is the author of Invisible Crime; Illegal Microchip Implants- Microwave Technology and Their Use Against Humanity.

Published 26th January 2023 (48:21)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023)

39. Link to Post #340
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I'm no longer imprisoned by the matrix. One can achieve this.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd February 2023), Casey Claar (22nd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast