+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

I am targeted by gang stalkers of some kind for learning something I wasn't supposed to in social media.
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You are so right. Control of humanity electronically is the goal. Slavery is back but the user rich are the slave masters. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richtip (here)
    You are so right. Control of humanity electronically is the goal. Slavery is back but the user rich are the slave masters. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️
    Richtip. It is understandable that you feel afraid and betrayed in that you and I, as citizens, have not been protected by those who are appointed and paid to serve and protect us. The best thing to do is to remain calm. I had some anxiety and got some medication for that which helps so that you get enough sleep. Typically the V2K at night, and the horror of the electronic harassment can keep a person from sleeping enough. Staying calm, eating a balanced diet, and getting some walks for exercise to relieve the burdensome stress are very important. I think that the first part is the worst for everyone. At first none of us know where it is coming from. We didn't even know it could be done. It made me freak out pretty badly. I even made some holes in the wall to see if I could find wires. I didn't find wires, but made a big mess which can help the perpetrators of the crime whom I believe are all members of organized mafias. It helps them make us look crazy. Most of us, T.I.'s begin clinging closer to God as at least we know that He loves and cares for us, and that our soul is safe with Him. We know that God had the Ten Commandments written for us and that everything the perpetrators are doing are against what God wants for mankind, as we are being trespassed against.
    I have read every post you have posted. When you have a chance to type more, we are all listening and we all care very much. Having the peace of mind to find a computer with access for you so that you can put more of your thoughts and experiences and questions here on the Avalon Forum will help you get a big part of the load off of your chest. We can answer your questions with our experiences. There is currently a lot being done, even our United States President Trump is aware of the targeted individual phenomenon and many T.I.'s use twitter to send messages to Mr. Trump. The sonic harassment which took place this summer in Cuba against some United States diplomats and embassy workers has caused a larger open awareness and push for our President to take T.I. citizens claims seriously as well. Any headway made with President Trump will certainly make its way to the U.K. as the Brits are our closest Allie. Yes, there are atrocities going on, and yes, the capability is in the hands of some monsters right now. We are in this together. I have put many documents and assault reports in many places of the military, government, police, FBI, etc.

Oh yeah. If you wish to reply to a specific post that is much earlier in the thread, click on "Reply With Quote" instead of "Reply". You will see what I mean at the top of this very post I am doing because you will see a quote from you, Richtip.
    Have a pleasant a day as possible.....finding little things to be thankful for. The quest for finding the culprits and prosecuting is not a sprint, it appears it is requires stamina. Molly

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2017), Skapegoat (15th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi, Today is the day I have an appointment and will know if I will tell my whole story of why I became a TI. But I hope I don't have to tell my whole story as I'm a nobody who learned what he wasn't meant to and now it's got me overtly targeted. And revealing what I learned can do more harm than good and I really can't do that, my conscience won't let me. I thank all in this forum and will definitely update you if I have to leave social media for good. And hope it's for the right reason rather than the saddest. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:22.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), Molly4US (16th November 2017), Noelle (17th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017), toppy (15th November 2017), Violet3 (15th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

What you are experiencing could possibly be that at certain times throughout your day you are momentarily moving into 5d then back again. I was listening to a video on YouTube last night of a lady called Maureen st Germain who says she can access her akashic records and that lots of people are experiencing similar things to yourself. I didn't get to listen to the whole interview and I've never heard of her before but it sounded interesting. The video was late night in the Midlands with Michael Vara. I hope you find some answers wherever they come from.x😃

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), skyefire777 (16th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Skyefire777

Welcome to this forum. You are in a space of genuine and knowledgeable folks. You are not alone here and are encouraged to share your thoughts, questions and experiences. You will not be bullied or demeaned. That is quickly squelched should that happen. You will be cared about and when someone has help they do so with grace. I agree that blue-tooth technology is bad for us along with anything called "smart" ______. (fill in the blank) No apologies are needed here either.
    Thank you so much. When you have had to hide for most of your life, I actually was so nervous to even post asking for help. But I took a leap knowing that there is usually some "retaliation" from "them" because if I don't then "they"win. Thank you again for all the comments and kindness. If I can give that back, I am so willing to do that. I don't know alot about these things, but I can understand how it affects lives. Shalom
    Shalom

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2017), fourty-two (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Hervé (15th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well I went to see my councilor, their head doctor. Told them briefly what's going on. Getting a dark tan when iv been flat-out for a year. He put a stethoscope on my stomach and said your livers OK. And when I asked him for help with the targeting he just said your lucky nasty things can happen to people. So I will eventually have to tell my whole story here which is best for me I didn't. But I'm not going to continue putting up with this electronic torture for nothing, I'll harm them too which they know I can do. so I hope they see sense and stop. I'll post daily to help and inform others just what is happening and why. Wish I was a writer or novelist. ✌️ ✌️ o
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:40.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Inversion (15th November 2017), Molly4US (16th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), selinam (15th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

One thing that has helped me recently is forgiveness. I somehow found a way to forgive anyone who has ever wronged me including my perps. My targeting has been pretty minimal ever since. I have only experienced DEW attacks a few times and the majority of my targeting has been via V2K but I have witnessed the street theater and remote manipulation of strangers and family alike. It isn't just that it is hard for loved ones to comprehend, but they are also being programmed to disagree and discredit you. If you have a healthcare professional that actually believes and understands what you are going through, do not take them for granted because they are few and far between. Omnisense has quite a few helpful videos like the electronic control grid one that are pretty spot on with the details of their capabilities and how we believe this is all being done. I've been overtly targeted for 3 years but i knew something was going on since at least 2008.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Molly4US (16th November 2017), Pontaleth (15th November 2017), Skapegoat (15th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I might share a thought on electronic torture I have also found useful. It needs a vector point to latch on to in order to even affect the individual targeted in the first place.
    Ironically (?) That vector in the mind is often the very hate/pain/revenge etc. being held in response to the tortue. Then they've got you. Just keep targeting the area they created over and over again. Until the vector is released, that is (forgiveness).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pontaleth For This Post:

markwilliams (27th June 2018), Molly4US (16th November 2017), Skapegoat (17th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

Gang stalking groups will seek to isolate a target to disable support, resources and psychologically fracture the victim. The finger tips thing makes me believe some group was trying to conceal your identity while you were elsewhere. There was a caller to Coast to Coast AM about a decade ago who said he was an agent at night.

People with similar accounts:

Jim Sparks who wrote the book The Keepers covers mass abduction scenarios where everyone is nude and they're required to find their clothes in large piles. It's common for abductees to wake up with their clothes inside out, backwards or belonging to someone else. He was a guest on C2C and has You Tube videos.

Michael Fitzhugh Bell wrote a book called The Invisible Crime. The book would give any TI or abductee valuable insight. He was a guest on C2C and has You Tube Videos.

Donald Marshall talks about being avatared into a clone of himself. He has You Tube videos.

James Rink interviews Super Soldiers. During one of his roundtable discussions one of the guests said he would be missing exactly one hour from his watch and later he found out he was off world for two weeks. He has his own website.
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th November 2017 at 20:51.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your input. I have forgiven the main person iv most reason to hate and detest. This person said to me did I ever think I would hate and detest them, I understand now but I'll only ever have love for them. It's the way things were handled from the start that annoys me. And now time with my family shortened as no way will they let me move after all the electronic set up being done, smart meter etc. They acknowledge text etc so they know what I think, electronically and text to them I delete afterwards. I hope the less I talk about it all the less they play headgames so it maybe not post for a while stay off social media and see what happens. But I'm strong enough to post what I don't want to if it don't ease up and I feel my life is going to be taken. Then I will expose the truth. Peace.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (16th November 2017), Noelle (18th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

I hope the appointment went well Richtip. I will pray for you, that you feel better, and God sends His Holy Spirit be with you and heal you. You certainly don't need to reveal why you are targeted, especially if it could be a danger to you or others. The "How are you targeted" part is comforting to get out. There are many experiences of variety on the forum, and as vast as my dialogue on the forum has been, even I have not told all of the ways in which I am targeted because it would not sound possible. The types of things I have been framed for, the number of times they have framed me, yet I am not in prison: If I told it, nobody would believe it which is a key tactic.

Stay well and stay safe.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Noelle (17th November 2017), Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

If you know who is doing it then you should file a police or FBI report, leaving out the V2K aspect so you don't get put away. But if you think you know who is doing it because you know someone who does not like you, then don't make any assumptions. If you are being targeted by V2K, the fact is, as I believe every T.I. has eventually realized that the voices of the V2K are typically some that you recognize. Those voices are synthesized etc to make you believe that they are the voice of someone you know so that you will be feel hurt, betrayed, and falsely accuse. The perps hope you will cause a scene and hurt or accuse someone falsely so that they can put you in jail and probably a mental institution. Don't fall for their tricks. We need to never stoop to the perps level, but hold the moral high ground.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Noelle (18th November 2017), Skapegoat (17th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Also, I believe we are all targeted in one way or another whether or not we identify with the TI title. When I was being gang-stalked recently, it was really just my perps giving me an idea of how much they are capable of. The last time, every person that I passed was smiling at me and unwittingly staring at me but in a respectful way, even stopping to say hello and asking how my day was. I was walking in a heavily trafficked area and every single car in my path would stop on a dime to let me pass. I felt invincible for a few moments like I was being protected. I believe the vast majority of people are susceptible to it, chipped or not. It’s all about how much your perps want to share with you. That’s just from my observations. Interestingly, all the disclosure I have witnessed was when my camera/phone was shut off or not on my person.
    By the way, has anyone else had their perps send them disappearing YouTube links to their cellphones? They have sent me security camera footage of myself, outside of a local hospital for instance, and I clicked play and the link disappears. Just wondering?
    Last edited by Adam73483; 16th November 2017 at 12:34.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Molly4US (18th November 2017), Noelle (18th November 2017), Skapegoat (17th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Gang stalking groups will seek to isolate a target to disable support, resources and psychologically fracture the victim. The finger tips thing makes me believe some group was trying to conceal your identity while you were elsewhere. There was a caller to Coast to Coast AM about a decade ago who said he was an agent at night.

People with similar accounts:

Jim Sparks who wrote the book The Keepers covers mass abduction scenarios where everyone is nude and they're required to find their clothes in large piles. It's common for abductees to wake up with their clothes inside out, backwards or belonging to someone else. He was a guest on C2C and has You Tube videos.

Michael Fitzhugh Bell wrote a book called The Invisible Crime. The book would give any TI or abductee valuable insight. He was a guest on C2C and has You Tube Videos.

Donald Marshall talks about being avatared into a clone of himself. He has You Tube videos.

James Rink interviews Super Soldiers. During one of his roundtable discussions one of the guests said he would be missing exactly one hour from his watch and later he found out he was off world for two weeks. He has his own website.
    Thanks and I really wondered about the finger tip thing because I fly often and now with everyone in on Biometrics I wondered if my prints would be affected. It looks and feels like burns and the skin is peeling away, very sore. I'll check out those references. Thanks so much. Shalom
    Shalom

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Inversion (16th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I also may or may not belong in this category. I've been hesitant to really explore the possibility. It's not that I am afraid; it's more about not wanting to give it too much of my attention.

A few things that have happened or continue to happen:

1. For nearly a year, I've had trouble self-inducing conscious OBEs. For many months, it was those squiggles seen when mind awake/body asleep. Now the issue is I just go into a deep sleep. This is a big deal for me because I used to be able to have an OBE at least once a week.

2. I have had three nightmares over the last two months. It's been years since I have had a nightmare. What's unique about these experiences is that I knew right before opening my eyes that something besides myself caused the nightmare. These nightmares have always had some dark entity in them as well.

In the most recent one: It started as a pleasant lucid dream in which I was talking to a small group of people in a house in Las Vegas (of all places), trying to convince them that they were all dreaming. As they seemed to become aware that they were dreaming, I asked each one where they live. Then someone new, a male human, comes into the house and stands beside me. I asked him where he is from. He got angry and told me, "I told you to focus on one reality!" Then he attacked me. Even then, I was not afraid. I fought him off as best as I could.

3. My daughter's boyfriend's car blowing up last month at the same moment I typed "directed energy weapon" into the Google search bar and clicked enter.

4. My phone rings almost every time I lay down to take a nap. No one calls me all day, and it just rings as soon as I get relaxed. It's always a number unknown to me.

There's more, but I don't want to throw all of it out at once.
    Lady M, your experiences have some relevance to mine. I understand a lot now but some aspects are still a puzzle. And the technology used is mind boggling. I'd not disbelieve anything that people claim to be happening to them now. God it took months to collect proof and show family I wasn't going crazy and what I said was the truth although it sounded right out of a James bond movie. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017), Molly4US (18th November 2017), Noelle (17th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #117
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This stalking and electronic torture is a way of trying to control us and stop us revealing what we know or thought to know. I think the new world order, illuminati are the main culprits and whoever is affiliated to them is our slave masters. It seems strange the more I researched what was happening to me the worse the targeting got. Il probably have to leave social media completely for an easier life but while still here I hope I can be of help as I needed help with this. Peace.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Adam73483 (17th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), misbis (18th November 2017), Molly4US (18th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Iv had a personal song about me appear on utube sung out of tune. Never seen it since. How can you fight people able to do this.!!. You can't you just have to love them as it's sad they have to do this. Il be the bigger person. I love you targeters.!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (18th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #119
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

No one can get rid of the targeters. You just have to pay they eventually go or they put you out of your misery quickly.. Be the bigger person, love and feel sad for them for doing it.!!. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

That is super nice Richtip. I pray they turn from their wrongdoing, and I say it aloud trying to appeal to any sense of kindness or love, but I haven't said to them that I love them, unless inadvertently. LOL
    But you are right. God does say to love our enemies, for some of us used to be just like them, says the Bible.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Skapegoat (18th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast