+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Skapegoat (here)
    Well I went to see my councilor [...snip...] And when I asked him for help with the targeting he just said your lucky nasty things can happen to people. So it is being covered up
    No... a regular counselor (you mean a therapist-counselor, right?) is one of the very worst people to go to. The kinds of thing you are describing are 100% totally unreal to 99.9% of them. You might as well be complaining to them that the Easter Bunny stole your lunch.

Be careful.
    If you get too deeply enmeshed in the orthodox medical apparatus, they can do very unpleasant things to you, like take away your entire freedom. And they sincerely believe they are doing the right thing.

No conspiratorial 'coverup'... just lack of knowledge. No-one has been formally trained to deal with this material.
    I agree. Trust no 1. I always first listen to my heart and body.If necessary visit a doctor, search second opinion. There are still doctors around that work for humanity.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Molly4US (19th November 2017), Skapegoat (19th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    It’s a weapon all the targeting they are doing they’re not just testing it on people for no reason they’re using human test subjects! Meaning they’re just testing it out, this is not fully developed. Like MK Ultra, it’s a lot they had to do in order for MK ultra experiments to succeed, they had to test it out on people they would KIDNAP, people they thought no one would miss, this is mind control going on in an entirely different way now and they’re testing it out to use it on FORIEGN enemies and really anybody. But before governments release technology or weapons they test them...

This should anger you after all these years they are able to get away with this, there is always something you can do. Never let fear be the determining factor.
    Jayren. I am angry at myself for not realising sooner the implications of this. I knew someone was in my computer a few yrs ago but it didn't bother me as nothing was in it. Banking etc. But as time went on more and more started happening which I researched for answers, then the targeting got worse till I'm in this situation of electronic torture day after day. They are trying to control me giving me headaches etc when I do something they don't like and lessening the torture which it really is when I play ball. This is an experiment on control of people in the UK. We are always a few yrs behind the USA. I know I was chosen as I wasn't expected to walk again after an operation, and easily isolated in my home. But now I can walk again I've become a big problem to them and fear the worse. My heads now splitting and ears ringing, my lips are trembling with some electronic play. If I could block that I'd be fine. I wish you well, hope your torment ends and peace be with you. I'm Angry as can be but il be the bigger man. Love you torturers, peace desert you, sleep evade you, pain be with you, now leave our tortured souls alone. Hope your conscience gets to you,. But I'm not betting on it. Peace out.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well I went to see my councilor [...snip...] And when I asked him for help with the targeting he just said your lucky nasty things can happen to people. So it is being covered up
    No... a regular counselor (you mean a therapist-counselor, right?) is one of the very worst people to go to. The kinds of thing you are describing are 100% totally unreal to 99.9% of them. You might as well be complaining to them that the Easter Bunny stole your lunch.

Be careful.
    If you get too deeply enmeshed in the orthodox medical apparatus, they can do very unpleasant things to you, like take away your entire freedom. And they sincerely believe they are doing the right thing.

No conspiratorial 'coverup'... just lack of knowledge. No-one has been formally trained to deal with this material.
    Thanks Bill, I'm so grateful to this forum. I thought I was alone as even my family though I was going mad. I'm glad to say they now know it's really happening to me but don't understand it. I know those involved really think they are doing the right thing, and I feel my freedom taken away is a very real scenario. I've been studying articles and now understand this more. Sometimes less is more in my case. Much respect Bill, ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The only person you can really trust is yourself. Peace love and happiness. ✌️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (19th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richtip (here)
    Thanks lol, I'm new to this and it's not a pleasant experience. ✌️✌️✌️
    Are you really a Targeted Individual as in the now accepted alternative research sense of the term — or are you just being harassed by someone? Please explain a little more.
    A Targeted Individual is a person who has been singled out by a criminal syndicate called "Organized Gang Stalking." The targeted individual is under 24 hour surveillance and is stalked by large groups of various criminals. The new technologies have brought about the possibility of this crime. All of the wireless devices can be hacked and tracked. The criminals carry non lethal weapons in their cars and use them against the Targeted Individual. The weapons are both easy to buy or easy to make. They use lasers, dazzlers, hand held microwave, x ray devices, plasma beams, and other directed energy weapons. The stalkers are working full time to discredit the victims of this crime and to insinuate they are mentally ill to silence the victims. There are now so many victims that the crime is no longer being denied. Even the Department of Justice has verified the fact that group stalking is on a significant rise with a government survey. In a 2009 DOJ study verified there were a total 3,398,630 reported victims of stalking. Out of the total number of stalking victims 13.1 % documented that they had at least 3 or more stalkers. A quick average of the figures (441,821 victims had 3 or more stalkers) (200,000 victims had more stalkers than they could count)
    I'm definitely a TI but don't know who has targeted me. I could make a guess but my heads been messed with so much I'd prob be wrong!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Molly4US (19th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiya
    Some have asked me to give an up date. So here we go...
    I checked out some of the vids about TI's and that started a huge chain of events.
    The one by Bell I believe, so I watch 3 mins and my fingertip, (which are still not healing) began to burn. It hurt so badly I had tears in my eyes. I had to take a towel and stick my finger in it and just try to rub the skin off, it was so bad, and my fingertip became swollen.That was odd as I had just started the video.Half way through the video, my computer screen went black. There was no sound of the HD slowly stopping....
    Next day, I woke up irritated. A worker here, who was usually so nice greeted me and by the end of the day, out of the blue, the worker had sent me 3 emails describing brutally how wretched of a human being I was and that the worker was going to go out into the community and tell all of them how aweful I am. I was shocked. The worker was enraged over nothing.
    Some one asked me why the worker was emailing all the staff with all of this and my response was, that the worker wanted a stage... well then it came back to me and I understood.//Street theatre//. All this vocab is new to me, so it was a perfect example.
    Half way through that, I was notified that one of my family members is in very bad shape medically. It came on suddenly, The family member is under 12 yrs old.
    I watched another video about TI and the person just started talking about Dr Mengele . An hour before that I had begun thinking about him and then there is someone talking about him. Today I almost got run off of the road 2x in the space of 15 mins.
    Conclusion: It was hard to wake up ..the first time. To acknowledge that I am a contactee... that was hard, but I had begun to embrace it. Now I feel like I woke up again from a coma. I had no idea all of this was going on. So abducted AND targeted? So much more to say but I won't take up time. Feelin like Alice all over again.

Question: Is there a difference between psychic attacks and being a TI? Im a little confused about this. Between "Voice to skull".. weapons that are controlling humans brains by radio frequency.... I'm getting a little freeked out. Because if all this is true, then again I feel like I can never know what is really real anymore... SO if someone can clarify that would be great. AND THANKS to all the folks who offered help. That was very kind and I did listen and checked out the vids etc.,
    Sorry for the diatribe..Shalom.
    Last edited by skyefire777; 19th November 2017 at 14:59.
    Shalom

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Quote Posted by skyefire777 (here)
    The last 3 months have been so active...anyone else experience this? I feel to be at a breaking point. Here are some examples, if you experienced or know about please let me know. Isolation is the worst feeling and a weapon.
    Over these months, I leave for work and am dressed.Half way through the day, go to bathroom and my clothes are in-side out. Change again, afternoon same thing. No one else notices. Clothes I have are missing, then show again.
    I am sleeping and awake to loud clicking noises. Loud enough to wake me, look around nothing.
    Wake up all the settings on my computer have changed. Actually woke up statled becasue I have blue tooth headfones and I sleep with them on, I woke up to "out of range" being said in rapid sequence. The computer right beside me. All the settings change.
    The worst is this new time manipulation... now I can actually "feel" my body leaving or coming back... I don't know which one. I say time manipulation because it's almost instantaneous, no missing time, just moving time.
    "They" have been moving time around this week. I don't know how I know. I just know by the "glitches in the matrix", best descriptor.
    And finally, if anyone has experienced remote viewing without having been trained by the military... The images I am getting are coming more frequently. I see places and if I look at an individual, I can see them in other places. Blurring the line between here and "there".
    Last of all, I woke up with burned or scaled finger tips. Not there when I went to sleep. Foto attached.
    I dont mean to burden anyone. I just need to hear again that I am not crazy and not alone. Your patience is appreciated. Shalom.Attachment 36468
    This is so interesting! My boyfriend is experiencing/has experienced a lot of these symptoms. Check my started threads, and you can read about it in detail, but I just want you to know you're not alone.

Yesterday, he triggered forgotten memories of childhood, where he would experience missing time of sorts, exactly like yours. Here are his words to describe it. We were filling out a questionnaire, and it asked if he had ever experienced missing time/time jumps:

" [Have you experienced missing time?] Yes. Many times.

I would be in my room as a child, daytime, playing on my gamecube, next thing I know, I'm getting ready for bed.

Reading this question, I just brought back an old memory. I was a young kid, 10 or so, playing a dirt bike game on my gamecube. I remember plugging it in, playing the game, then time disappeared in a way. I started playing the game, and it was like I was hypnotized...I teleported forward in time. Physically, it was as if I blinked, and after blinking, I had time traveled into the future, hours later.

I had totally forgotten about this, and other incidents like it, until now.

At the time I thought I was lost in the fun of the game, but in hindsight, it was weird, and happened multiple times afterwards.

Another instance, I did the same at a park. I was about 5 years old, maybe younger, playing at a park. I blinked my eyes, and it was a different time of day. I remember opening my eyes, and it was night time, and it was morning a literal second time before. No one seemed phased by this; no one noticed I was gone, but to be fair, my parents and family didn't really care much or supervise me. "

Several times as a child, he would wake up with his shirt/clothes on either inside out or backwards.

He hears a loud boom every time he's about to fall asleep. Meaning, during that transition from consciousness to sleep. Not a clicking, but similar, perhaps?

As for remote viewing, he's lately had several dreams that are odd and incredibly vivid, and one of which, I believe was a remote viewing experience.

I don't know what to make of this. It could be any number of things. ETs beginning to make moves for disclosure (unlikely, at least to me). Government-triggered, targeted attacks (possible, but I'm apprehensive). Some weird sh*t going on with Earth. Your imagination (unlikely).

I have no idea.

But you aren't the only one
    I can relate to just about everything mentioned in this thread. For instance, I've heard the loud boom too while trying to fall asleep. More often, though, it sounds like a gun shot. William Buhlman surveyed people who have out of body experiences, and many reported hearing such sounds before leaving the body. Buhlman's book The Secret of the Soul provides nearly in full the results of the survey. Here is summary of Buhlman's findings: ASTRAL TRAVEL / OBE SURVEY RESULTS PART ONE

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th November 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017), skyefire777 (20th November 2017), Tam (19th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

Jim Sparks
    who wrote the book The Keepers
    James Rink interviews Super Soldiers
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2017 at 23:05. Reason: fixed broken links...apologies. :)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th November 2017), Bob (19th November 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), Molly4US (19th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), skyefire777 (20th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I've given up entirely on self-improvement for fear of another round of severe mental and psychic torture. I admit it here. And I must say I have no real regrets about it because I never truly thought I could break through the glass ceiling anyway...

Except for the occasional pang for the ultimate connection to the Source, I am content - a state I once dropped my entire life over. Live and learn, I guess.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), skyefire777 (20th November 2017), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

After a little thought, and agreement between the mods, I'm merging Skapegoat's (formerly Richtip's) thread — itself merged from two of his — with this one.

The issue is that the priority is to present solutions and resources to genuine TI problems. Not just present a Facebook-like platform for someone to state in general terms how difficult their life is, or has suddenly become. (Does anyone reading this encounter strange difficulties? Hands up. I thought so. )

Some TI problems are very very real
    — and pretty weird, too. They involve high technology that is or may be classified.

Others may have other causes, symptoms, or different associated phenomena. For instance, but beyond the scope of this short post, psychic attacks are well-known to many reading this, but that doesn't make a psychic attack experiencer a TI in the accepted definition of the term. Even if they're being gangstalked by entities in the astral. (And that's not intended as a joke.)

There are many ways that enemies — visible or otherwise — can make life difficult for 'inconvenient' people. Or maybe, even those who've accidentally stepped on the wrong person's toes.

Avalon definitely supports the sharing of interesting personal experiences, of every kind. But the forum, as a resource for many others (including a 12-15:1 ratio of unregistered visitors, many of those committed and long-term) is primarily focused on solutions: solutions in terms of understanding, and solutions in terms of resolution.

For that reason, please do read through this thread for links, books and audios. They're likely to offer more insight that any single member could, yours truly included, to help an individual understand the complex nature of the phenomenon.

@Skapegoat
    , we can see that you'd not even read skyefire777's thread. That's a little hard to understand, if you're seeking greater understanding and proactive empowerment, Please DO read everything you can find on the forum about this. The Targeted Individuals section is a great place to start, even if one is unfamiliar with the forum's search function (which we've tried to simplify to be as user-friendly as possible).

The title of the new thread (which can easily be changed again) is Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th November 2017), Ewan (20th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th November 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), petra (21st November 2017), skyefire777 (20th November 2017), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

Jim Sparks
    who wrote the book The Keepers
    James Rink interviews Super Soldiers
    Just a heads up, neither of those documents are able to load for me. They both result in 404 errors.

Not sure if it's on my end, or if they are somehow now defunct.

Mod note from Bill: fixed now... apologies. My error in the links.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2017 at 23:06.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017)

21. Link to Post #151
    Canada Avalon Member Benzopyrrole's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, by this time, I manage to live with it. Music is my essentiel tool in public. Sometime, the person behind this seems to figure out i'm still a human and behaves better but he can lose his head pretty quick. So I learned that when he gets me angry, Ill just trow a millions of hurtful fact at his face which just get him angry to and start harassing more. So I prefere to put my music on and let him cool out.

I'm not sure, sometime it feels like its a robot talking then a guy hold the mic and start talking more reasonably.

At this point, sometime he even makes me laugh and sometime I make him laugh.

Yeah... Its a very weird situation.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzopyrrole For This Post:

Alx (25th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote I wish you well, hope your torment ends and peace be with you. I'm Angry as can be but il be the bigger man. Love you torturers, peace desert you, sleep evade you, pain be with you, now leave our tortured souls alone. Hope your conscience gets to you,. But I'm not betting on it. Peace out.
    I’m not a TI. But I know that people have it way worst and there’s something that you can do about it, that you show unconditional love, i notice that you say to love your torture yes that’s something you can do but it’s not something that should be done to you , and it’s not something you should feel like you can’t make it stop happening, you have to keep some kind of hope. If you know something is wrong and that someone is doing that wrong thing to you are you going to continue to let them do that thing? I know i wouldn’t and i would do everything in my power to expose this.

24. Link to Post #153
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

It’s a weapon all the targeting they are doing they’re not just testing it on people for no reason they’re using human test subjects! Meaning they’re just testing it out, this is not fully developed. Like MK Ultra, it’s a lot they had to do in order for MK ultra experiments to succeed, they had to test it out on people they would KIDNAP, people they thought no one would miss, this is mind control going on in an entirely different way now and they’re testing it out to use it on FORIEGN enemies and really anybody. But before governments release technology or weapons they test them...

This should anger you after all these years they are able to get away with this, there is always something you can do. Never let fear be the determining factor.
    Jayren. I am angry at myself for not realising sooner the implications of this. I knew someone was in my computer a few yrs ago but it didn't bother me as nothing was in it. Banking etc. But as time went on more and more started happening which I researched for answers, then the targeting got worse till I'm in this situation of electronic torture day after day. They are trying to control me giving me headaches etc when I do something they don't like and lessening the torture which it really is when I play ball. This is an experiment on control of people in the UK. We are always a few yrs behind the USA. I know I was chosen as I wasn't expected to walk again after an operation, and easily isolated in my home. But now I can walk again I've become a big problem to them and fear the worse. My heads now splitting and ears ringing, my lips are trembling with some electronic play. If I could block that I'd be fine. I wish you well, hope your torment ends and peace be with you. I'm Angry as can be but il be the bigger man. Love you torturers, peace desert you, sleep evade you, pain be with you, now leave our tortured souls alone. Hope your conscience gets to you,. But I'm not betting on it. Peace out.
    Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)

Interesting, it is only foreign organized crime members who specifically hate white Christians, who have done these things to me. You have to realize that numerous of those who target me, also do it in person; thus I see them and speak to them face to face. Since 2005, about 50 rapes in total in addition to all the other DEW harassment, and death threats. No military people. No government people.

It’s deeper then just saying it’s only muslim people doing the targeting its bigger then just race but I can connect the dots on this one. Mercenaries can come from anywhere, the US used proxies which are basically mercenaries in the Cold War, most of them they are still now active terrorist organizations. Soooo it’s not hard to use those same proxies those are the people that are following you.

25. Link to Post #154
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I fear I may have to say all my experiences are paranoia because my life is more important than telling my full story.. This threat is all too real to me and family members.. Power corrupts, Control is the goal. I wish you all peace as I wish it for myself. Now is time to leave and let karma run its course!!
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 20th November 2017 at 02:37.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (22nd November 2017), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Bill Ryan wrote Others may have other causes, symptoms, or different associated phenomena. For instance, but beyond the scope of this short post, psychic attacks are well-known to many reading this, but that doesn't make a psychic attack experiencer a TI in the accepted definition of the term. Even if they're being gangstalked by entities in the astral. (And that's not intended as a joke.)

There are many ways that enemies — visible or otherwise — can make life difficult for 'inconvenient' people. Or maybe, even those who've accidentally stepped on the wrong person's toes.

Thank you Bill for this. I think I fit into what is quoted here and not a TI. I watched the video of project camelot and Bill's interview with the "Keepers" author Jim Sparks . It helped me to see the difference, and it didn't resonate with me on the TI aspect. What Bill has said here, makes sense to me. I don't want any self-fufilling situations. So thanks and I'm learning a few things that others are suggesting and trying them out.
    I do feel so sad for the true TI's and I'm going to continue to fight with the Light.
    Last edited by skyefire777; 20th November 2017 at 12:21.
    Shalom

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), BMJ (20th November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (22nd November 2017), petra (23rd November 2017), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #156
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bob, I have a greater understanding of what is happening to me now. I can't say I'm a TI but I can say someone is trying to control me,. I dont know how and dont care how as no one can stop it. It's peoples futures to come, Control by those in power of the unwanted excess to requirement population. I believe I'm being used as an experiment into the in my opinion use of this technology to make people slaves. The UK is always years behind the USA. I just hope enough people start to realise the bigger plan. Which is our world rulers taking our freedom away and making us slaves to the system. I worry for what the young have to grow up to, and thank f... I'm not going to be around to see it. This forum has helped me as much as I can be helped and I hope everybody reading this listens. I know I'm a dead man walking, so be it. Our governments need to be stopped. I'm certain it's them using this technology. And il gladly sacrifice myself to get this out. How can you go to the law to report on them using this electronic torture on you?. I just wish I'd not dug till I found this out, then ignorance would of been bliss. Now I fear the worse. Death would be a kind release, but il not give them the pleasure of doing what they would like. Il fight on, now leave social media for good. Hope this stop, wish you all happiness and contentment. Goodbye, peace.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

As a result of some of the replies that have come out of these recent threads, I got David Jacobs book on audible and also filled out the questionnaire at his website. I appreciate what is being said here about solutions being offered on this forum. Even though I don't feel as if my experiences have been fully explained, being given the opportunity to put the information in the hands of a professional allows me to move on. In fact, in general I feel as if a lot of my seeking has come to an end and much of what I still need to do does not involve external authority. In this way, I truly appreciate the solutions that have been offered on Avalon, as they have certainly allowed me to move onto another stage in my journey.
    Last edited by Smell the Roses; 20th November 2017 at 21:18.
    There's no time like the present.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), BMJ (22nd November 2017), Hervé (21st November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (22nd November 2017), petra (23rd November 2017)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Merry Mom
    I watched several of his videos and talks and he is really good. I love the one I referenced here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCgND3HFjM
    I havent learned how to use the You Tube link yet.
    Shalom
    Last edited by skyefire777; 21st November 2017 at 13:11. Reason: initial wrong video....
    Shalom

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

BMJ (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (22nd November 2017), Smell the Roses (21st November 2017)

35. Link to Post #159
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I don’t get too involved in discussions and research because it is so addictive that I would wind up spending every waking hour looking into it, but another website I’d suggest is stop007.org - it is run by Dr. Katherine Horton, who is targeted daily as well. She is on twitter also and is always trying to put out helpful information to fellow targets. If you don’t know about her, I would suggest checking out her pages.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd November 2017 at 11:32. Reason: added the live link to stop007.org

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), misbis (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (23rd November 2017), skyefire777 (23rd November 2017)

37. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Bob, I have a greater understanding of what is happening to me now. I can't say I'm a TI but I can say someone is trying to control me,. I dont know how and dont care how as no one can stop it. It's peoples futures to come, Control by those in power of the unwanted excess to requirement population. I believe I'm being used as an experiment into the in my opinion use of this technology to make people slaves. The UK is always years behind the USA. I just hope enough people start to realise the bigger plan. Which is our world rulers taking our freedom away and making us slaves to the system. I worry for what the young have to grow up to, and thank f... I'm not going to be around to see it. This forum has helped me as much as I can be helped and I hope everybody reading this listens. I know I'm a dead man walking, so be it. Our governments need to be stopped. I'm certain it's them using this technology. And il gladly sacrifice myself to get this out. How can you go to the law to report on them using this electronic torture on you?. I just wish I'd not dug till I found this out, then ignorance would of been bliss. Now I fear the worse. Death would be a kind release, but il not give them the pleasure of doing what they would like. Il fight on, now leave social media for good. Hope this stop, wish you all happiness and contentment. Goodbye, peace.

There must be some natural antidote using/controlling the body's frequencies. I'm looking into this now.

There was a video I saw about attunement with the Shumann resonance, and a device that was used during the experiments (where the students were underground and became anxious and unhealthy) and the device attuned them back to the 7.83 Hz frequency which restored their health. Here is the video:

The answer may not be in this video, but with contemplation and further research or experimentation, maybe a solution can be discovered.

Looks like good support here:

http://www.mindjustice.org/victims.htm

Here is something I found for protection. This is new to me, so sorry if it has been posted before. Just trying to help.

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newp...synthtele.html.

I'm really thinking that there are free solutions using the inner technology or our own heart power to create electromagnetic fields. We are radiant beings coming into our power. We just need to discover how to generate powerful fields naturally for protection.

I use intention a lot. (In addition to visualization.) Also connection with higher benevolent beings.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 23rd November 2017 at 02:57.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2017), Omi (23rd November 2017), skyefire777 (23rd November 2017), Valerie Villars (6th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast