+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

Probably,you have seen this documentary. Some say, this is fake. It looks real to me. Pay close attention to the last case, East Germany, Stasi case.It starts at 1.17.16
    If they done THIS in 60-70s, we even can not imagine what they are doing today.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd November 2017 at 11:31. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Adam73483 (here)
    I don’t get too involved in discussions and research because it is so addictive that I would wind up spending every waking hour looking into it, but another website I’d suggest is stop007.org - it is run by Dr. Katherine Horton, who is targeted daily as well. She is on twitter also and is always trying to put out helpful information to fellow targets. If you don’t know about her, I would suggest checking out her pages.
    I follow her on Twitter. She is under constantly heavy attack. 007 are our biggest enemy. Black or White. I don't know how much aliens interfere in humans life,but I have a feeling 007 put out the propaganda “blame the aliens“ with purpose.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Adam73483 (23rd November 2017), BMJ (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Omni (23rd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

If anyone is interested in who heads the targeting I have an article about the head of the shadow government, the cybernetic network. It is the overarching secret society of all the conspiring human secret societies on the planet. This is due to their Ai, surveillance, and mind control capabilities which include being able to detect the exact contents of the mind of any living being on the surface of this planet. (Note: there are many groups that target, the BCI network is the head of it all).

The BCI network involves an aggregate of secret society controlled intelligence agencies and militaries (BCI = brain-computer interface). Through this complex mkultra created network they handle society, social engineer, sabotage, assassinate, and to top it off the perpetrators who have the most power on the planet are rape cultured abusers. They control just about any government entity with power (e.g. FDA, FCC, WHO) and they need to be swiftly exposed & dismantled.

Here is the article: http://www.cybernetic.network/2017/1...c-network.html

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Adam73483 (25th November 2017), BMJ (23rd November 2017), East Sun (4th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), misbis (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), petra (23rd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    If anyone is interested in who heads the targeting I have an article about the head of the shadow government, the cybernetic network. It is the overarching secret society of all the conspiring human secret societies on the planet. This is due to their Ai, surveillance, and mind control capabilities which include being able to detect the exact contents of the mind of any living being on the surface of this planet. (Note: there are many groups that target, the BCI network is the head of it all).

The BCI network involves an aggregate of secret society controlled intelligence agencies and militaries (BCI = brain-computer interface). Through this complex mkultra created network they handle society, social engineer, sabotage, assassinate, and to top it off the perpetrators who have the most power on the planet are rape cultured abusers. They control just about any government entity with power (e.g. FDA, FCC, WHO) and they need to be swiftly exposed & dismantled.

“Black project AI acts as an operator for a top of the
    pyramid electronic telepathy cybernetic secret society.” Even me, a former social worker, get it,some years ago. We had reorganization in the social services. In 1 week we have been explained how it will work. The new moment was- all final decisions about social benefits will be taken in new office. This new office has NO public contact, no phones,no emails. Even a lower can not contact them. This new office,I felt, is AI ,computers that decide all social benefits based on the info social workers put in the system.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

BMJ (23rd November 2017), East Sun (4th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), petra (24th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

I'm really thinking that there are free solutions using the inner technology or our own heart power to create electromagnetic fields. We are radiant beings coming into our power. We just need to discover how to generate powerful fields naturally for protection.

I use intention a lot. (In addition to visualization.) Also connection with higher benevolent beings.
    Yes, this is very true. Thank you for mentioning this, Michelle Marie

The human heart can do wonders when we become more aware of the vast array of abilities that it has, combined with the positive intentions created in the mind. Electromagnetic fields can easily be created through visualization, it just takes practice through meditation to make it stronger and last longer.

I meditate daily as part of yoga practice, and have recently restarted giving yoga classes as well. I feel so grateful for all the inspirations that motivated me to teach yoga again after a few years of taking a break, I'm very glad I can offer my knowledge and experience in it to help more people who are in need, and they seem to really enjoy and get the benefits from it.

In the past I've had more TI symptoms, phone calls from unknown numbers, cracking sounds in the house, computer frequently breaking down, lights flickering, feeling depressed, etc. My energy was so low, I felt useless and actually couldn't do anything much. It's gotten so much better compared to those days, only having to deal with my phone occasionally restarting by itself. I did get a bit freaked out when I got a phone call from an unknown number just yesterday, but just laughed it off. Maybe I'll try laughter yoga sometime too

So from my own experience, it's most definitely possible to fight back and improve life as a TI.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2017), BMJ (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (24th November 2017), Mike (24th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Omi,

I like that --laughter yoga! I meditate daily, too. Sometimes I do yoga. I'm not as well disciplined as I'd like to be. I might take a class just to get a regular schedule going. I have been walking more lately.

Inner guidance impressed upon me to help people by generating energy through my hands. It's not Reiki--I don't want to name it because I've never had any formal classes. It's just something I do, without charge, when I'm inspired to do it. I saw a video recently where the hands were used to stabilize someone's frequency. We just don't need machines or technology as much as we are lead to believe.

I maintain -- we ARE the technology.

It is not necessary to be in the same place for energy healing to take place. We are nonlocal (consciousness) and can use intention and visualization for someone from anywhere.

Once someone told me their guide told them I could heal them. So I said ok, I'll do it. The guide also told them to pay me. I said don't send me any money unless you get results. After all, although intuitively something told me I could do it (anyone can) it was new to me and I wanted confirmed results. It did work and she sent me the money. She was very tuned in and trusted her guidance!

Normally, I don't charge for energy work or readings. I consider it a service. Also, I don't feel like I'm an expert. I'm just willing to help when I'm asked or inspired.

Since everything has a purpose, the purpose of your experience is making you grow, activate your gifts, expand your awareness, and making you strong. So I would just like to say, Congratulations for your progress!💜😀💜

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Mike (24th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), Omi (24th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

MM....what you just wrote reminded me of what happened to me back in the early 90's. We had become friends with an eccentric, lovable Old Guy who seemed to have the ability to heal people by touching them & saying a prayer. He was Polish so had made a trip to see his parents' homeland & while there, met a lady with terrible arthritis in her hands. He grabbed her hands, said a prayer, returned home & completely forgot about it. A few years later he was back in Poland with a friend & the lady came running up to him & spread her hands out saying, "See, these hands you prayed over are well & now I use them in helping others!" (nursing)

The first time I met the Old Guy was at a funeral after I had read his bio book. I chased him down after the service & we sat for over an hour talking. At the time I had a horrible case of CFIDS, which we discussed as well. When I got up to leave, he said, "Wait"; he put his hand on my head & said a prayer....while doing so his hand was actually bouncing up & down on my head! We were both oblivious to others standing around watching! (I was healed!)

Years later when we discussed what had happened he told me the "power" was coming from me; not him. I was flabbergasted! At that point in time I was still living within the narrowminded religion I had grown up in & hadn't a clue about what powerful beings we really ARE! So I completely understand about the "gift" you have;
    more power to you!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), happyuk (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (24th November 2017), Mike (24th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), petra (24th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

When it stops, will it stay that way? I always feel anxious when nothing strange is happening it makes me feel like something big is brewing. I haven’t had an attack I remember since the night I tried and failed three times to join up to Avalon. The most unsettling thing to ever happen to me was in 2009 I felt like my body wasn’t my body or that I didn’t fit in it - it is really difficult to describe the wrongness. I had this idea/feeling well before my frantic search for answers that my body is not my body, I felt this so profoundly that for weeks I was staring in the mirror checking all my birthmarks, scars etc. (edited to mention I was checking it was my body in a detached calm manner whit disturbs me now not then) It wasn’t until the “problems” began to bleed into reality i.e. family and friends were noticing things always got weird around me that I realised something was very wrong with the very fact I was so okay with things happen to me and around me. like finding blood all over me when I would wake up and I’d just check for cuts find nothing, shrug wash the bedding get ready and go to work like it was @$&&# normal! I don’t ever speak about this stuff to anyone ever the worst of it not even my husband knows and I trust him because he was a witness a number of times to the poltergeistic random terror that I went through for #@&$ing years and years and then there is all the stuff I don’t remember and I don’t think I want to dig up what was going on or could possibly still be and I just don’t remember. When they want me to know they are coming I feel them before they arrive and the paralytic terror is absolute and unshakable. It isn’t always the same thing either it’s what confused my search at first and sent me down the new age path. This is going to sound ridiculous but whatever it is, it doesn’t like the cat and she doesn’t like it one bit right back. When you are carefully constructing denial in your mind but your very real cat is attacking a growing fog of pitch black shadow entering your space your brain can’t compute wtf is happening. I still can’t compute and no I have no idea why.
    Last edited by Huntress; 24th November 2017 at 11:50. Reason: Further content
    "Love knows no limits to it's endurance, no end to it's trust, no fading of it's hope: love outlasts all and stands when all else has fallen."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Huntress For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Mike (24th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), petra (24th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #169
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Huntress (here)
    When it stops, will it stay that way? I always feel anxious when nothing strange is happening it makes me feel like something big is brewing.
    I feel the exact same way. What's going on with me might be different than typical TI, but there's definite similarity. For example I remember thinking my hair was full of dirt (but it wasn't) and so I immediately put my head under the freezing cold water in the kitchen sink and drenched my head. I didn't even have a towel with me and I had to walk dripping to get one, by that time I was actually laughing about it.... "I'm soaking wet.... what the heck....lol".

Thanks very much for sharing your experience, I know it's scary but if we work together we might be able to make more sense of things. I've also had some weird experiences regarding my cat, I was a bit afraid of her for a while. Your situation is a bit the opposite, something is creeping out your cat, but in my case it was the cat that was creeping me out. I remember having a really awful thought of wanting to put her in a card board box as a punishment, and I knew right at that moment something was "off".

It's tough not having anyone to talk to, that's why we need to support each other here. I've found trying to talk to my friends or family about anything just makes things worse, so much so I seriously considered duct taping my mouth closed

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), Mike (24th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)

“Black project AI acts as an operator for a top of the
    pyramid electronic telepathy cybernetic secret society.” Even me, a former social worker, get it,some years ago. We had reorganization in the social services. In 1 week we have been explained how it will work. The new moment was- all final decisions about social benefits will be taken in new office. This new office has NO public contact, no phones,no emails. Even a lower can not contact them. This new office,I felt, is AI ,computers that decide all social benefits based on the info social workers put in the system.
    I had a bad experience with child services / social workers - they took my child from me (he's adopted now). Long story short, I'm not allowed to have any more children now, simply because they say so. Well I could theoretically, but they'd be taken from me at birth.

There's definitely something weird going on with child services. They wrote things about me which were completely false in order to take my child, and throughout the process I received quite a few "evil grins"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (24th November 2017), Omni (27th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

I've copied and re-timestamped this post to also insert it at the very start of this thread.

That's because several different threads, all started by members who believe they're Targeted Individuals (TIs), overlapped to quite some degree — especially with regard to the research references stated and explanations offered.

The moderators could also see that some of the TIs hadn't read the other threads, and had simply started their own. So it seemed helpful and useful to place much of the discussion in one place, as it were.

If you believe you're a TI and have newly arrived at this thread, please read it all before posting. THX.

The briefest summary of a complex phenomenon:

1) Listen to the work of Dr John Hall, referenced in post #3 and post #51. Dr Hall has collected case histories of thousands of TIs, and established (at least as of a few years ago) that
    • Targets are often chosen randomly.
    • The program is, or was, experimental.
    2) Having said that, there's evidence that it is now operational, and that the technology developed is used to target people who are regarded as 'inconvenient' — or, at least who have somehow upset or angered someone with the authority to deploy these measures.

There may be many compartmentalized groups involved, using different methods. Gangstalking, gaslighting, and V2K electronic interference are all common themes.

Do look up and research these terms.
    This is important.
    • Gangstalking
    • Gaslighting
    • V2K.
    3) Being targeted in these ways is not to be confused with psychic interference. There may be some overlap (theoretically!), but they should in essence be regarded as separate phenomena.

4) Being harassed in various ways (e.g. receiving anonymous threats, or click-and-hang-up phone calls) is not the same as being a TI.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th November 2017 at 17:25.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Jean-Luc (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (24th November 2017), Mike (24th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), petra (24th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Maybe this may help:

Let me suggest to those who consider they are T.I. to also check the Joint Investigation Team.
    I've met with both Dr Katherine Horton (Switzerland) and Melanie Vritschan (Belgium) who shared with me their dreadful and jaw-dropping experiences in that matter (including physical evidence)
    Both are bright and courageous personnalities.

Kerry Cassidy interviewed Katherine Horton last July : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnAdhWU0hHo

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), Omni (25th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)

Thanks very much for sharing your experience, I know it's scary but if we work together we might be able to make more sense of things. I've also had some weird experiences regarding my cat, I was a bit afraid of her for a while. Your situation is a bit the opposite, something is creeping out your cat, but in my case it was the cat that was creeping me out. I remember having a really awful thought of wanting to put her in a card board box as a punishment, and I knew right at that moment something was "off".

It's tough not having anyone to talk to, that's why we need to support each other here. I've found trying to talk to my friends or family about anything just makes things worse, so much so I seriously considered duct taping my mouth closed
    I had a dream a few years ago it’s the first thing I posted on Avalon, its actually why I joined Avalon. I was hearing or feeling compelled to kill my cat for weeks after the dream, that was never going to happen she in my mind has successfully defended me on at least 16 separate occasions, it will not come any closer with her between us. On the other hand I have another cat who I get the distinct impression he hasn’t decided who’s side he is on... that sounds ridiculous I know.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post835793

I for years though I was crazy, but I have an acute attention to detail and simply decided one day to accept things are happening and to become more aware, I can’t control my fear except sometimes I can snap and fill with rage because I know the fear is artificial. The more I try to suppress fear it’s like the dial is turned up higher and then I just get full of this righteous rage and there is a popping sensation and the fear just bleeds off leaving me so angry I just want to get my hands on them and beat the hell out of them, and I mean it if I had the means to find them and the right tool, it would be wholesale slaughter. Only sometimes though, maybe that’s why it’s been so quiet because it/they don’t know what kind of reaction they will get?

It’s still plugged in though. Whatever this is seems to straddle what I’ve read of abductees/contactees and the demonic supernatural, it’s why I was so confused for so long because it never occurred to me the former was a possibility. Then I started reading abductee accounts and was flabbergasted at how similar the experiences were although I do not recall seeing anything other than shadow people of two varieties like a Mexican standoff in the bedroom at all hours of the night and morning, I often felt that there was a fight going on around me.

once I was able to get a rise out of it sitting dormant on the outer edge of my continuousness. I ranted and berated it for almost an hour and I got the confirmation it was there when that familiar voice that tried to drive me to suicide throughout my twenties said to me “you won’t win you animal” and then silence and everything stopped.

The hard part is differentiating my own true inner voice/intuition and what is fabricated and deliberately trying to lead me up the garden path. Sometimes I need a break because it starts to make me feel like not a single thought is my own. I am forced to evaluate every thought I have and weigh it’s intent. It’s left me extremely slow to react and made me distrustful of people in general they don’t even know they are being used to deliver messages. It’s a certainty now I will have a visit this week from someone to let me know they are still watching, it happens everytime I share or trip over a truth that they want to confirm is the truth and it’s intended to scare me into quiescence.

Apologies, everything is a bit of a jumble and all over the place. I never know where to start and it’s taken me 3 years to utter a single syllable on the forum that is relevant to the true cause of my being here. Because I’m chicken lol
    "Love knows no limits to it's endurance, no end to it's trust, no fading of it's hope: love outlasts all and stands when all else has fallen."

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Huntress For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017), petra (26th November 2017), Smell the Roses (26th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #174
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Benzopyrrole (here)
    At this point, sometime he even makes me laugh and sometime I make him laugh.
    Just so you know, I can relate. Some of the ones I have targeting me 24/7 have a great sense of humor, which have led to them showing really funny dreams and awake "visions" at times, not to mention cracking jokes. When the voices began summer 2014 (having been targeted since 2010) it was as if they had a comedy competition among themselves. So when it switched person, that person saw and laughed at all the stuff the person prior to that had done to me. (When I'm alone they always talk, laugh or scream at me through my own voice. They like to take me over completely and let me be passenger in my own body.)

Just wanted to add this short note regarding some of them being funny.
    Last edited by Alx; 25th November 2017 at 17:01.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Mike (26th November 2017), petra (26th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Huntress (here)
    Apologies, everything is a bit of a jumble and all over the place. I never know where to start and it’s taken me 3 years to utter a single syllable on the forum that is relevant to the true cause of my being here. Because I’m chicken lol
    The last thing you need to do is apologize, sweety. Sometimes people can have more than one reason for doing something, or not doing something, too.

Quote Posted by Alx (here)
    Quote Posted by Benzopyrrole (here)
    At this point, sometime he even makes me laugh and sometime I make him laugh.
    Just so you know, I can relate. Some of the ones I have targeting me 24/7 have a great sense of humor, which have led to them showing really funny dreams and awake "visions" at times, not to mention cracking jokes. When the voices began summer 2014 (having been targeted since 2010) it was as if they had a comedy competition among themselves. So when it switched person, that person saw and laughed at all the stuff the person prior to that had done to me. (When I'm alone they always talk, laugh or scream at me through my own voice. They like to take me over completely and let me be passenger in my own body.)

Just wanted to add this short note regarding some of them being funny.
    So glad you posted. Comedy competition is the perfect way of putting it. Me too.

For me it's not voices, it's my thoughts talking (so they all sound the same), but it's the same premise.

Complete takeover seems like something to avoid... for me it feels like "getting hacked". For a while I thought it was funny, but it's not very funny at all really. That's a confusing part too... when something can be funny for a while, but then you think of it differently.... not so funny anymore.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Alx (27th November 2017), Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Mike (26th November 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #176
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

For me it's not voices, it's my thoughts talking (so they all sound the same), but it's the same premise.
    That's what I meant with voices - they are thought-voices for me too, so all sound the same. "Thoughts talking" as you say may be a better way to put it.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

BMJ (27th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #177
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alx (here)
    That's what I meant with voices - they are thought-voices for me too, so all sound the same. "Thoughts talking" as you say may be a better way to put it.
    Oh! I totally misunderstood "voices"! My little brother hears voices, but they are like actual voices. One of his voices has a french accent... none of my thoughts have an accent though. He named one of his voices Simon because it tells him what to do (you know, like the Simon says game?). At least he has a sense of humor about it anyway

I wrote a more detailed post awhile ago about my thoughts talkin' to me, and some other handwriting weirdness if you'd like to have a read. It's at https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-talkin-to-me

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Alx (27th November 2017), BMJ (27th November 2017), Omni (27th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

I'm really thinking that there are free solutions using the inner technology or our own heart power to create electromagnetic fields. We are radiant beings coming into our power. We just need to discover how to generate powerful fields naturally for protection.
    Yes, this is very true. Thank you for mentioning this, Michelle Marie

The human heart can do wonders when we become more aware of the vast array of abilities that it has, combined with the positive intentions created in the mind. Electromagnetic fields can easily be created through visualization, it just takes practice through meditation to make it stronger and last longer.

I meditate daily as part of yoga practice, and have recently restarted giving yoga classes as well. I feel so grateful for all the inspirations that motivated me to teach yoga again after a few years of taking a break, I'm very glad I can offer my knowledge and experience in it to help more people who are in need, and they seem to really enjoy and get the benefits from it.
    Thank you both for your posts as it has opened my thinking more fully as to what I believe is one of the desires of the Perpetrators: The Perpetrators would wish us to dishonor God by believing that it is through our own power and intention that we can save ourselves. Granted, saving ourselves physically is completely different than saving our spiritual souls. But as sadistic as the perpetrators are, they would love to create an electronic remote neural monitoring device in which it would seem that our own mental intensions alter the remote neural monitoring program and give us access to furthering "powers", or give us some relief from the targeting. This type of mental/spiritual abuse is a state which God never wants humans to adapt to, or to adopt. The usage of these powers of AI are foreign to the natural physics of our planet.

As a Christian, one of our most important things is to give glory and honor to God, and not to ourselves; to desire and honor God's will.

The Ten Commandments
    God's first Commandment is: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" (Deuteronomy 5:7).
    God's second Commandment is: "You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below" (Deuteronomy 5:8).

The Lord's Prayer
    "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.
    Amen."

Moses himself was not allowed to enter the promised land due to not giving the glory to God when God had Moses strike the rock and cause water to flow for the thirsty Hebrews out in the desert, but he instead allowed them to believe that he, Moses, had provided the water of his own power.

I would never feel the refreshing and filling thankfulness of tending to a vineyard by the work of my own hands which God provided if I simply sat in a lounge chair and thought about tending the vineyard, and RNM AI performed the work somehow.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 4th December 2017 at 01:08.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Dear Molly 4 US,

Hang in there. This is very much a spiritual war. It's "real world" and mental. You are stronger than anything they throw at you. Remember that.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2017), Molly4US (4th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Watching the "Creepy Forbidden Archives Unexplained Mystery..." video provided by misbis......OMG! How horrid. These are the technologies, methods, and psyches of people capable of doing the targeting. It is so horrifying seeing, finally, from the outside viewer/perps perspective. And how the perp in the last part identity thefted a man who looked so much like himself that the wife and child could not really tell the difference. So sick. Some of the perps I have had do terrible things to me, also had nearly identical counterpart males. It has been quite a hell. God, please help and encourage our governments and law enforcement to do the right thing and apprehend these criminals with all of their heinous technology. In your Son, Jesus Christ's name. Amen

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast