+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: The unified field theory as explained by Nassim Haramein

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Question The unified field theory as explained by Nassim Haramein

September 25, 2017
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/09/25/unified-field-theory-explained-nassim-haramein/

Nathaniel Mauka, Staff Writer
    Waking Times

Nassim Haramein is a rogue physicist who thinks way outside the box. In fact, when he was just nine years old, traveling on a long bus ride to get home from school, when he realized that the Universe was just a bunch of “dots.” What came from an experience of astral projection in a small boy’s mind turned into the Theory of Everything, or what is commonly known as the Unified Field Theory.

An Elegant Discovery

Haramein’s discovery is elegant. In comparison to other theoretical physicists’ notions about what makes up “everything” it makes sense all the way out to the gargantuan real estate of our cosmos – in galaxies and quasars (baby galaxies just being formed), but also all the way down into the microcosmic level of quarks and planks. A planck being the energy discovered by Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck who won the Nobel Prize in physics in 1918 for discovering that all energy can be measured in universal constants.

The planck constant defines how particles and waves behave in the quantum field. This is an important concept, but let’s get back to Haramein’s discovery before we go much further.

A Boyhood Conundrum

In his boyhood class on geometry, his teacher told him that a point did not exist. This was called dimension zero. The teacher then wrote a line on the board – a series of dots, and said that this also did not exist. He called it dimension 1. Next, his teacher put four of these “non-existent” lines together to form a plane, and called this a plane. Of course, as you may have guessed, he called this dimension 2 and said that it still, did not exist.

Something that Exists from Nothing that Doesn’t Exist?

Finally, Haramein says when explaining his childhood memory, “my teacher gets to the third dimension – which is just a bunch of these planes put together to make a cube, and says, “now, this exists!” but I said to myself, it doesn’t matter how many planes you put together – 230 or a billion, you don’t get something that exists from a nothing that doesn’t exist!”

In brief, he was smart enough to question the assumption that even highly advanced theoretical physicists still try to work from today. This causes mathematical proofs that go on for pages and pages, but “at the end of the day” as Haramein explains, “they still don’t add up.”

In another lecture, Haramein explains that science must make sense all the way up and all the way down. When it doesn’t, the scientific community becomes manic – because there is no unity. They develop more grandiose equations to try to explain the simplicity of all things which, to him, became inordinately apparent. But, his view is seen as rogue and outlandish due to its simplicity. It creates unity instead of division.

The Paradox

When he says all the Universe is made up of dots “all the way up and all the way down,” he means that nothing ever exists, but “nothing” is all that exists. This was Haramein’s epiphany. The universe simply makes an infinite number of dots within dots within dots, within dots. The answer to the riddle was the exact opposite of what his teacher had told him when he was just a young boy in school.

The universe makes points of infinite division and assembles them on different scales to make everything we see. That includes the biggest things we can imagine like massive black holes ten billion times the size of our sun, all the way down to the smallest particle we have discovered thus far – the quantum particles below Planck’s scale. But there is no “smallest particle.” There are only infinitely smaller and infinitely larger dots.

These dots within dots within dots (or points in space-time) are what we experience as the material world, but this makes up less than 99.9% of our universe. Moreover, the space around these points is not empty– rather it’s a vacuum that’s filled with energy and only appears empty because it’s everywhere.

A Hong Kong University of Science and Technology study even found something to back up Haramein’s theoretical physics.

While studying astrophysics, they found that density distributions of the vast universe and the nature of the smallest particles are related – just like Haramein’s hunch that a true Theory of Everything must work all the way up and all the way down.

Scientists found a connection between those two aspects, and argued that our universe could be used as a particle physics ‘collider’ to study the high energy particle physics.

Only, we don’t need to keep colliding particles (CERN) in order to find another even smaller particle, because there is not a “smallest” particle, just more dots within dots within dots – infinitely.

Which brings us back to what was the smallest observable particle – the Planck – a subatomic particle, (but there are even now particles below Planck’s scale in the V range – because, remember there are only infinite points in space/time), yet the Theory of Everything works here, too, because Haramein’s physics is explained whether we are talking about massive black holes or subatomic wave/particles.

In brief, there are only dots. That’s all that exists.
    And that’s the Theory of Everything. Simple.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

anandacate (26th September 2017), Baby Steps (27th September 2017), Bruno (27th September 2017), ceetee9 (27th September 2017), Chester (27th September 2017), drneglector (15th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), mojo (27th September 2017), Noelle (27th September 2017), onevoice (27th September 2017), raregem (27th September 2017), sigma6 (3rd October 2017), Star Tsar (27th September 2017), toppy (27th September 2017), wnlight (27th September 2017), yelik (27th September 2017), Zanshin (27th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: The unified field theory as explained by Nassim Haramein

WOW! Too amazing! This is why I'm grateful to be a part of Avalon!! Makes me think of the "blinking" I heard about on some other video. Thanks SO MUCH, dynamo!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2017), dynamo (28th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), mojo (27th September 2017), Noelle (27th September 2017), raregem (27th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

There are some really smart people on Avalon whom are into Physics that disagree with Nassim's hypothesis. And although I see Nassim as a bit of an outsider from the leading Physicist's POV it's important to consider that much of what we think of as solid science changes and at least Nassim is presenting outside the box. I watched one of his more recent lectures and it was definitely not the norm in terms of classrooms as it looked very down home. Yet watching some of his lectures was captivating. Reminded of that saying don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Here's the video I was mentioning and also he even comments about how the mainstream has it wrong.

I think Nassim is close and eventually would led him to emergence theory.
    Last edited by mojo; 27th September 2017 at 21:18.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2017), dynamo (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2017), Michelle Marie (27th September 2017), Noelle (27th September 2017), raregem (27th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    WOW! Too amazing! This is why I'm grateful to be a part of Avalon!! Makes me think of the "blinking" I heard about on some other video. Thanks SO MUCH, dynamo!
    You mean how the universe blinks on and off? Richard Lighthouse - The Blinking Universe.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2017), dynamo (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), mojo (27th September 2017), raregem (27th September 2017), sigma6 (24th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Turtles on top of turtles on top of turtles.....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

dynamo (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There are some really smart people on Avalon whom are into Physics that disagree with Nassim's hypothesis. And although I see Nassim as a bit of an outsider from the leading Physicist's POV it's important to consider that much of what we think of as solid science changes and at least Nassim is presenting outside the box.
    In my view, it is bogus reasoning to say that Nassim deserves consideration because he's thinking outside the box, and to say that criticism of Nassim is to be discredited because, of course, it is to be expected that thinking outside of the box will attract criticism.

Deeply flawed "thinking" is deeply flawed, regardless of where one draws the boundaries of the box called "conventional thinking".

I have previously shredded Nassim's "science". An "Advanced Search" on the ProjectAvalon.net forum for Posts with the Keyword "Nassim", by the User "Paul", will provide links to my debunking of Nassim's "science."

In short: Those "thinking" outside the box can be just as full of it as those "thinking" inside the box ... or, in Nassim's case, perhaps even more full of it.

Unfortunately, such disinformation finds an audience.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2017), Baby Steps (2nd October 2017), Bob (28th September 2017), drneglector (15th October 2017), dynamo (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Joe (4th October 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017), silvanelf (21st May 2019), uzn (28th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I admit I am NOT a scientist!! What I like is being exposed to all types of thinking here; I have learned so much since I joined. I'll have to check out your side of the aisle on Nassim, Paul! Thanks! This Grandma is having fun!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

dynamo (28th September 2017), genevieve (29th September 2017), mojo (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I am truly surprised that no one asked (as I was hoping they would)...
    "Ok, so Mr. Haramein, what exactly is a "dot", please?"...LOL!
    But thanks to all for the comments, enjoyed reading them all!
    Personally, I agree that Mr. Haramein is correct in simplifying what others have tried to do with elegant equations.
    He just doesn't really finalize anything, however, IMO...
    Life can be viewed as complicated and people will spend their entire lives trying to explain it, or life can be simple and people can spend their entire lives enjoying it.
    The choice is a personal one...
    I admit I am NOT a scientist!! What I like is being exposed to all types of thinking here; I have learned so much since I joined. I'll have to check out your side of the aisle on Nassim, Paul! Thanks! This Grandma is having fun!
    Agreed, as will I, Foxie Loxie

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2017), Baby Steps (15th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I do not seem to use the same criteria as others. I am not looking for a guru of science who has all the answers. That person does not exist. I do look for pertinent data points - anywhere I can find them. Even if in a back alley espoused by some derelict of society. These points go in my personal file. That file is huge. Each point brings me a little closer to an understanding of reality I can make my own.

Nassim has some unique points, unlike anyone else - that is what I prize. Not his bank account, his affiliations, his opinions, his demeanor, his ambitions, his life style, his religion, or his race.

But then again I dared to say that of Wilcock - and not one word of his theories are even considered here.

And yet when some brainwashed newbie comes with wisdom teachings by some wanna-be master, and an agenda for recruitment, they get the floor.

Starting to make me wonder what the heck is going on
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2017), dynamo (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), mojo (28th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I do not seem to use the same criteria as others. I am not looking for a guru of science who has all the answers. That person does not exist. I do look for pertinent data points - anywhere I can find them. Even if in a back alley espoused by some derelict of society. These points go in my personal file. That file is huge. Each point brings me a little closer to an understanding of reality I can make my own.

Nassim has some unique points, unlike anyone else - that is what I prize. Not his bank account, his affiliations, his opinions, his demeanor, his ambitions, his life style, his religion, or his race.

But then again I dared to say that of Wilcock - and not one word of his theories are even considered here.

And yet when some brainwashed newbie comes with wisdom teachings by some wanna-be master, and an agenda for recruitment, they get the floor.

Starting to make me wonder what the heck is going on
    Remember the old saying..."Money talks".
    The puppet masters will put those who can best relay their agenda to the masses, whom they wish to control, on the pedestal.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

PART 1 - not concerning protons

I had to wade through the maths to verify Nassim's paper on 'Holographic mass' before I posted here. I should have done it before, when I was trumpeting him on another thread.

I looked into him because I am looking into the idea that particles are 'Black holes'. I wondered if Nassim's train of thought fitted in. Luckily he came through - in that my low level of maths was enough to establish what is going on in his paper.

Nassim's position in the earlier lectures was simply that his discovery is significant- it points to SOMETHING, but at the time he did not know what. Perhaps his later work takes it further. One reason why many would see a red flag is all the charisma, slick presentation, and woo woo semantics. Being an un-trained physicist, he is not rigorous in terms of what he found compared to where he suspects the research might go. This kind of presentation of his work would naturally attract those who want to follow a physicist without understanding the nuts and bolts of his work.

What he is doing in his paper 'Quantum Gravity & the Holographic Mass' is as follows:

1. Postulates a particle called a PLANCK SPHERICAL UNIT, derived from the planck length and mass- these quantities being fundamental and well established.
    2. Works out the equatorial area and volume of those spheres
    3. Using equatorial area, he mosaics them onto the surface of a black hole (a body defined by the schwarzchild equation r=2Gm/c2)
    4. Using PSU volume he calculates how many would fit inside the black hole
    5. He divides one by the other
    6. He multiplies THAT number by the planck mass (the mass of a PSU)- and gets the same black hole mass as derived from Schwarzchild!

So we can say that his unconventional method is an alternative method for weighing a black hole. What does it mean? Not sure, however it IS a bridge between the quantum world and the macro world. I am going to try and grasp the proton bit next, but so far , so good.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 2nd October 2017 at 17:20.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

dynamo (6th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2017), greybeard (3rd October 2017), mojo (2nd October 2017), sigma6 (3rd October 2017), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2017), WhiteLove (6th October 2017), Zanshin (3rd October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

This may come as a shocker, but neither is Paul...
    "...Deeply flawed thinking is deeply flawed..." ?
    wow... you can say that again... Lol...

Nassim's scientific research is now published, i.e. vetted by scientific peers... (and they are scientists!) '; D

Personally, I think he is a genius... with the ability to simplify concepts the masses can't even comprehend, consider the continuum, there are still people who believe the earth is flat... this alone gives one pause for thought...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd October 2017 at 08:31.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

dynamo (6th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2017), Zanshin (3rd October 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I admit I am NOT a scientist!!
    ... and neither are you .

Nassim's scientific research is now published, i.e. vetted by scientific peers... (and they are scientists!) '; D
    My prior work posted on this forum debunks both Nassim's "science" and his claims to "scientific peer review".

One has to do a bit of thinking however, and not just take Nassim's claims to being scientific or to having been competently peer reviewed.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2017), dynamo (6th October 2017), Joe (5th October 2017), silvanelf (21st May 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Consciousness, mind, is the fundamental field out of which the concept of a charge is created. There is only ONE charge. Spinning vortices (pinwheels) located next to each other emit the charges (or forces). The arms (forces) of neighboring pinwheels meet those of its neighbor coming up as its arms are going down. They meet at an angle less than 90 degrees, and as they are the same "charge," they repel at "resultants" of their meeting angles. Extrapolating enumerable and continuing happenings like this forms a huge knitting of moving masses which eventually form the same patterns everywhere. They begin small and get larger because of the form of the fibbernachi(?) sequence. The points at which the "charges" overlap is the point at which they change their angles and accelerate away from each other at "resultant" angles; these may be considered the MASS points. At the same stage of interactions the patterns are the same everywhere. As the size of the sequences increase so do the patterns that they form, e.g. "As above so below." This complex, layered knitting is the electric field born out of the zero field which, from our point of view down the line, is the world of MATTER. Matter is a constantly moving pattern which is really a WAVE FORM of what we may call elementary particle complexes. Expand on this idea and you may get back to Harriman's shape for the Universe. Extrapolate this idea and you may find how the creator replicates itself into duplicates (US). When we are complete, our minds can manipulate "matter" to co-create with the creator. Run with this idea and see where it leads.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

dynamo (6th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

OK, nice theory, but WHY are there spinning fields of magnetic and electric energies? What is their origin and how do they relate to consciousness and time?

My answer is: because there is still absolutely nothing and only absolute coldness till infinity, never to be 'heated' up. Impossible. There is also no 'space', even now. It's all an vibratory illusion created by the EM-feedback loops, also called consciousness.
    Each of us IS that One consciousness, indeed from the start of the Big Bang / start of the feedback loop as result of inside out turning of the tension created by the absolute cold emptiness. A story already mentioned in Genesis.

These answers you get when digging into this theories. Am I nuts?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

dynamo (6th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I admit I am NOT a scientist!!
    ... and neither are you .

My prior work posted on this forum debunks both Nassim's "science" and his claims to "scientific peer review".

One has to do a bit of thinking however, and not just take Nassim's claims to being scientific or to having been competently peer reviewed.
    "...Deeply flawed thinking is deeply flawed..."
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Worth watching, you can't watch this and not realize this guy is a natural genius...
    The insights, independent confirmation and his regression and correlation analysis (if you understand statistics ;-) is clear scientific confirmation that he is onto something game changing... there is no way all these independent data points dovetail so perfectly... then goes even beyond that to independently confirm and decode all the ancient religions and philosophies... who apparently already knew this information... best video, as it was done by a professional production crew... watch at least 3 times...

Black Hole - Black Whole, Nassim Haramein

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by sigma6; 24th March 2018 at 15:33.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2017), dynamo (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

IS THIS SCIENCE?

I am not a trained scientist, and I do not know enough about physics to say, so for somebody like that, exploring this work it might be cheeky to say 'this is science'. To retain one's integrity, one would say - wow , I want to look deeper into this, as it APPEARS to have merit.

How about using the word 'Artist'? A metaphor being - a landscape artist, highly intelligent, observant, and intuitive, sees a pattern in the landscape he is painting. He decides that beyond words or paint, he will learn to depict what he sees with maths.

Is that science? No.

I suspect that Nassim is close to uncovering some fundamental patterns in how the universe and physics work. I however, am not qualified to state that it is right, nor , while retaining my integrity, can I believe that it is right. All I can say is I wish to go on that journey.

Looking into his paper, in the middle he just magics up a formula for the mass of a proton. It produces the correct result. It is not really derived from any established science or observation. However it works - and again, it is done in terms of Planck measurements.

This is not a condemnation. Reading about how Planck revolutionised physics 130 years ago, he was trying to arrive at an algebraic model for black body radiation. It had to fit with observations. There were others trying to do the same thing. Planck's great leap was that he came up with the idea of 'quantisation' , and the Planck constant.

But what process were they using? Sorry but it looks to me like the following: Planck and others were playing around algebraically with terms- temperature, distance etc. They were literally saying - to model what we see do we need to square this one, or put that one under the line, or invent a 'constant'. If one invents a constant- does one multiply or divide? Planck created his constant, much like Newton created G. Subsequent observation and algebra then confirmed the constants, and physics is built on them.

So I would not be too hard on Nassim, for dreaming up a formula for proton mass. If it is right, subsequent scientific examination will confirm it. The interesting bit is, once one understands his two key formulas- the Holographic Mass of a black hole, and the Holographic mass of a Hadron - like a proton, what , assuming they are right, do they tell us about how the universe works?

It is epic and revolutionary.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 6th October 2017 at 10:15.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

dynamo (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Part 2 - Derivation of Proton mass

The following is how he derived PROTON MASS.

[IMG][/IMG]

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Part 2 - Derivation of Proton mass

The following is how he derived PROTON MASS.
    When someone calculates a bunch of numbers and derives an interesting numerical result, one has to ask, and understand, whether or not the interesting result was implicit in the supposedly innocuous inputs to the calculation.

For those reading this who are unsure what to think ... I would recommend being leary of glossy hype and over hyped messengers ... I find such to be signs of a bastardization of a topic, converting it into a modern day religion. The one's behind such propaganda usually have other more nefarious purposes.

This happens in physics, technology, energy, economics, politics, etc, etc ... and has been happening throughout the history of human civilization.

It is a key means by which the elite control the masses.

Personally, in the field of physics, I am presently listening with interest to the work of Robert Distinti. I find the physics claims by Nassim Haramein to be unfortunate, and I am dismayed, but sadly not surprised, that he is being hyped as a key "priest" of the coming new physics, which will replace the relativity and quantum mechanics of the last century (also sadly flawed physics) and which will apparently provide the foundation for the new energy and transportation technologies that will likely take humanity to the stars.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2017), dynamo (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), Jayke (6th October 2017), silvanelf (21st May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast