+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The unified field theory as explained by Nassim Haramein

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: The unified field theory as explained by Nassim Haramein

I was a big fan of Haramein when he first came on the scene, he has a gift for debunking the flawed Einsteinian physics model, but his work seems to have been hitting dead ends when it comes to using his new physics to engineer anything practical or create new inventions.

I always follow the golden rule from the Huna spiritual system when it comes to assessing the validity of people's theories, the idea that "Effectiveness is the measure of truth", and in that regard I've been following the inventors who talk at the energy science conference on a yearly basis. Aaron Murakami is the host and in his personal work he's created a synthesis of all these various inventors ideas and created a physics model that explains all the exotic energy technology phenomena he's encountered. His presentation called 'hacking the aether' can literally turn a persons perception of physics on its head.

There's also the ex-darpa physicist Claude Swanson whose collated a couple huge tomes of research on subtle energy physics in his books synchronised universe and life force, which contain lots of studies into torsion physics and how an understanding of it really replaces both general relativity and quantum mechanics.

Haramein smashes general relativity but then tries to use the broken pieces to build his own theory, he'd be better off just throwing the pieces away and clearing the slate completely imo.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (7th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Science is it's own 'religion'... meaning it has accumulated it's own dogmas... this is particularly troubling in science because nowhere is the hypocrisy and dishonour of such practices so inappropriate and embarrassing... this is why the modern lay person is so justifiably confused to begin with... there is so much political contamination of 'science' in today's corporate sponsorship of universities, not to mention the secret societies infiltration of administrative positions... which leads to things like the hiding of prehistoric high technology, and numerous giant human bones... to introducing 'evolution' into schools based on PhD hoaxed non existent missing links, in this case, and at that time, it was 'Piltdown Man'... with no correction even after 40 years of misinformation (enough to brainwash entire generations) in fact anything that exposes the fallacy of darwinian evolution... is perversely endless...

we now have evidence of faster then light speed travel, yet anything that contradicts Einstein's theories is equally 'buried'... These are abuses of complex ideas to confuse people... and maintain a certain status quo... now if you were applying this to darwinian evolutionary theory... you'd have my attention, but the fact that something like this is so overlooked and accepted as "science" by many, even on this forum... and yet what Haramein is doing isn't accepted suggests some people have no concept of statistical analysis or even fundamental scientific methodology in general... (go figure...) there was some controversy around the proton interpretation, but that represents a tiny percentage of the ovrall picture, and there have been ongoing updates to the model... that's how science works... no one on this thread comes close to Haramein's genius... despite the grandiose prognostications suggested otherwise... but of course it's nice to bask in the shade of copying and pasting or repeating someone else's jargon and giving the 'impression' of indepth understanding...

There is simply no way to fake the perfect integration of the sacred geometry which represents a precise model of the structure of the vacuum with ancient egyptian schematics etched into stone using laser technology to hebrew cabala to chinese concepts of yin yang, i-ching, the pyramidal structures themselves, the manifestation of the pyramid layout with the belt of orion, repeated all over the planet, planetary hotspots perfectly aligning with the internal pyramid inside the planet (as a manifestation of the atom energy pattern, duplicated on mars and jupiter, etc, etc, etc. ad nauseum... just to mention a few independent confirmations that were previous 'mysteries' for the last many centuries (until Haramein arrived...) To not even begin to grasp the basic gist of what is being presented must be a sad place to be... I think it most unfortunate... but let people watch Black Whole for themselves... it's just too brilliant... and you really might want to consider watching it a few times... it is so rich with so much information... it was a quite bit to digest on the first go... but with each viewing, the profundity and amazement will only increase... as the presentation of how all the pieces fit together is truly breathtaking... truth is truly stranger (and more marvelous) than 'fiction'...

His knowledge is dangerous to the mainstream 'public' view... precisely because the implications are that we are still living in the dark ages... yet we are literally, physically, scientifically sitting on the cusp of a universe of unlimited energy, unlimited possibilities... if we could only learn to pull our collective heads out of our collective arses... ': D
    Last edited by sigma6; 7th October 2017 at 19:28.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2017), Zanshin (8th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What came to my mind was the Aether talked about by the ancients. If we can pull energy out of the entirety of what surrounds us or that medium in which everything exists....?? If I understand correctly, many Free Energy systems have been simply bought up by the Controllers. How DOES one break down entrenched systems that have been in effect for a lifetime; or for that matter....hundreds of years?(Like the System that had controlled my entire life)

Belief Systems of any kind seem to be a large part of what is causing confusion within humanity & not allowing "progress"; that & the love of power & money!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Jayke (7th October 2017), sigma6 (7th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    There is simply no way to fake the perfect integration of the sacred geometry which represents a precise model of the structure of the vacuum with ancient egyptian schematics etched into stone using laser technology to hebrew cabala to chinese concepts of yin yang, i-ching, the pyramidal structures themselves, the manifestation of the pyramid layout with the belt of orion, repeated all over the planet, planetary hotspots perfectly aligning with the internal pyramid inside the planet (as a manifestation of the atom energy pattern, duplicated on mars and jupiter, etc, etc, etc. ad nauseum... just to mention a few independent confirmations that were previous 'mysteries' for the last many centuries (until Haramein arrived...) To not even begin to grasp the basic gist of what is being presented must be a sad place to be... I think it most unfortunate... but let people watch Black Whole for themselves... it's just too brilliant... and you really might want to consider watching it a few times... it is so rich with so much information... it was a quite bit to digest on the first go... but with each viewing, the profundity and amazement will only increase... as the presentation of how all the pieces fit together is truly breathtaking... truth is truly stranger (and more marvelous) than 'fiction'...

His knowledge is dangerous to the mainstream 'public' view... precisely because the implications are that we are still living in the dark ages... yet we are literally, physically, scientifically sitting on the cusp of a universe of unlimited energy, unlimited possibilities... if we could only learn to pull our collective heads out of our collective arses... ': D
    Yes I'm sure Harameins presentation is all very pretty and intellectually stimulating but what has he actually invented based on his theories?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

dynamo (8th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Yes I'm sure Harameins presentation is all very pretty and intellectually stimulating but what has he actually invented based on his theories?
    Have you considered the differentiation between the concepts of "researcher" and "technologist"? ... Technology is the application of scientific research... i.e. I think that's why they are called theoretical physicists... because they do the research... hope that helps.. Now which one is 'prettier'? You got me there... but you can't have one without the other... (Tesla might have been the exception, but he was buried in favour of Einstein, who might not even have been the original author of his own theoretical works... ) ; )

Is it any wonder we are still living in an intellectual and even spiritual 'dark ages'?... at least for the great majority of the masses... almost there.... almost there... ; P
    Last edited by sigma6; 7th October 2017 at 22:28.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2017), Jayke (7th October 2017), Zanshin (8th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I'd agree that Harameins work would be a huge paradigm shift for the majority of people, moving us out of the dark ages and inspiring a shift to something more golden...but I'm always drawn back to Tesla's quote when it comes to theoretical physicists "Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality".

Theoretical physicists have been spinning around in circles for the past century trying invent new theories, how much in the way of practical inventions have come out of those theories though? Haramein might be spinning an octave (or several) above traditional, supposedly 'academic' physicists, but until anyone can build a practical, useable, real world invention based on Harameins theories, then it's a theory that's of no more use than the useless string theory imo. Especially when there's communities of inventors who are following in the tradition of Tesla, building real world devices first and then reverse engineering the physics model based on the phenomena they witness in the engineering lab.

If people like Eric Dollard, Paul Babcock, Aaron Murakami, Peter Lindemann, John Bedini etc got as much exposure as Haramein gets, then society would be in a place where the rubber could hit the road (theory combining with invention) to take flight into a new stratosphere of human evolution. Haramein was the one who broke me out of the 'relativity paradigm' pushed by the elite--so in that regard I'm greatfull for his work--but once you get outside the box and realise how many alternatives their really is to choose from, Haramein will continue to get left behind until he comes out with the first practical invention based on his theories (otherwise society will just keep spinning in circles for another century while ultimately getting nowhere).

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), sigma6 (7th October 2017), Zanshin (8th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

He's just another guy showing that the vacuum isn't really a vacuum... (in a big way...) the Michelson–Morley experiment was either accidentally or purposely misinterpreted... either way it was redone by the US Navy and eventually proved to be quite real... (as per Gregg Braden research...) but even this discovery is being suppressed! i.e. that space is substantial and energetic, not an empty void... which is meaningless in quantum physics, the 'ether' is a field of unlimited potentiality... But right now that is being suppressed in mainstream science... thanks to people like Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye (who are magically positioned front row center in front of the kids (what a shame)... however once this scientific reality is established, more research will start to grow on how to tap it... but I think all this stuff has been done already... But as long as the public refuses to even acknowledge it's existence we have no momentum... each consciousness either contributes to the change we seek in this world or holds it back... right now the majority of consciousness is not even conscious!... Of course this only serves though who wish suppress this knowledge...

Haramein's job is to raise consciousness with his theoretical research, his proofs, the formulas, the models, the mechanism behind the theories... he's not an inventor (technological application) but his research will create the rationale and lead the way... right now every career physicist and his cousin is trying to suppress this rather than go back to the drawing board and re-educate themselves and/or jeopardize their lucrative paychecks and tenure...
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th March 2018 at 15:44.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Jayke (7th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2017), Zanshin (8th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

A quick visualization of NH's work (the tiny bit I get)

So the PSU's are a postulation. Very small. Very Heavy. Oscillators. He calls them worm holes, because they are not fully here in this dimension.

To what extent are they 'here' and to what extent are they 'elsewhere'?

Well, lets start with three conditions that they can be in (perhaps of many).

a) we have the vacuum. They are NOT THERE- no mass is present, just a teeny feed of energy (Casimir effect) into the vacuum from elsewhere. NH would argue that it is the Plancks that are the route into our reality for this energy.

b) we have the event horizon of a Proton. NH is saying that this event horizon is composed to Plancks, however they, like in the vacuum, are not fully there. They are in a condition where they are partially there, some mass is present, but most of the mass IS NOT. The system, however is very stable.

c) We have the event horizon of a black hole. If you wall paper a black hole sized body (per Schwarzchild) with ONE LAYER of the postulated PSU’s, the mass is much greater than that of a black hole. So the Plancks are not fully there. But they are there to a greater degree, and they are there in proportion to the surface theorized quantity in ratio to the spherical volume theorized quantity.

So where are they – or is there a condition where they are fully ‘there’? In a mathematical construct, you can just imagine them as spheres in a tightly packed matrix. This would be so dense that the entire universe would pack into a very small volume. This has led some to postulate a ‘Planck Epoch’ very early on in the life of the universe.

To visualize these PSU’s

I kind of think of them as a spring. Bouncing between different spaces – so a bit like string theory. Energetic events in our 3D vacuum can tug onto the springs that very slightly impinge here, and pull enough into our reality to weave a stable event horizon out of the vacuum. Energy would be needed. NH talks about Coriolis effects. I interpret that to mean centrifugal spin. So if there is a strong eddy caused in the vacuum/Aether, with enough disturbance or energy input, a stable particle can be woven out of Plancks that stabilize with a greater part of their mass anchored into our 3d reality.

A visual metaphor for this - start with a diver. You dive down and enjoy swishing your hands through the water. Then you get to the sandy bottom and use sand grains to swish with water – so you can see the architecture of the eddies and vortexes.

Now, lucky you, you are a space man instead of a diver. You have been given a magic hand. Its magic because it can wave and swish at very high energies, speeds etc, it is small, but you can see it. It reveals what is going on, at a quantum level. So let’s swish. When you start increasing the energy, you start feeling resistance in the vacuum that you are floating in. You start to see in the turbulence behind your swishing hand, little bits of something that briefly appear then disappear. Wow. Swish harder. You start seeing eddies and vortexes. Wow, lets go harder still. POP! A spherical object formed in a vortex behind your hand.

It is strong and stable, and floats away into space. The magic hand can tell you how much energy you expended to weave some mass into our 3D reality.

At this point I would part company with NH, and suggest that the partial stabilization of the Plancks into 3D is partial because they are springing back and forth within multiple higher physical dimensions, leading possibly to a continuum up in an 8D space. If our continuum is a weave of Plancks then it says some interesting stuff to me.

According to Garrett Lisi , his maths allows for the plethora of particles, including the Higgs(?), that are all expressions of the same continuum lattice surface that twists and moves in different ways, so stabilizes into different forms according to different movements. Note the Higgs ‘decays’ so really, the different particles are expressions of the same continuum. So there are NOT quarks inside protons. The quarks observed are an expression of a different energetic condition of the same continuum lattice. You get the quarks when you smash bits of the lattice together at sufficiently high energies.. But that does not mean they are present within protons , or make protons.

The proton can be a fundamental particle, and quarks can also be a reality.

This idea casts a humerous angle on CERN and the quest for ultimate reality by making things as small and energetic as possible. It’s like trying to learn about the biology of grapefruit by shooting them out of a cannon onto a brick wall. There is an elite of rich scientists, with massive credibility, but who’s physics and maths are so complex and rarified that only a few hundred people understand them. These people are telling the world that they need billions more to make huger machines to get higher energy levels. Really they are saying that if they had a bigger cannon, and a harder brick wall, they expect – finally – to have demystified the ultimate reality of that poor grapefruit.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 8th October 2017 at 11:33.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Jayke (8th October 2017), mojo (8th October 2017), sigma6 (24th March 2018), Zanshin (8th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Loved the grapefruit analogy, Baby Steps! Of course, I understand none of this, but I did like sigma6's statement, " ...space is substancial & energetic, not an empty void." Could you intelligent guys tell me how The Electric Universe fits into all this? Is plasma the Aether?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Jayke (8th October 2017), mojo (8th October 2017), sigma6 (14th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Loved the grapefruit analogy, Baby Steps! Of course, I understand none of this, but I did like sigma6's statement, " ...space is substancial & energetic, not an empty void." Could you intelligent guys tell me how The Electric Universe fits into all this? Is plasma the Aether?
    hi, youv'e got me....but I bet it does fit. There are some great thinkers in that paradigm, i think at some point it will come together and all instruments in the orchestra will be seen to be playing in tune!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Jayke (8th October 2017), mojo (8th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

What I don't "get" is that apparently we are already using some sort of energy to "send ET home", yet no one in the public truly understands what is going on? Huh?!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), mojo (8th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

What I don't "get" is that apparently we are already using some sort of energy to "send ET home", yet no one in the public truly understands what is going on? Huh?!
    me neither, however the 'black' guys have had a long time to back engineer stuff. They also may have a working grand unified theory of physics that allows them to solve stuff that is still a mystery in mainstream science. Now that would be 'the biggest secret'

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), mojo (8th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

As far as I understand it, plasma isn't the aether but plasma (and electricity) follow aetheric lines of force, or torsion waves as lots of scientists call them now. Aaron Marukami talks about the connection between the two in his 'hacking the aether' presentation. He draws a lot of his principles from the work of Bruce Depalma, another free energy inventor who got silenced by the big oil companies.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), mojo (8th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks, Jayke! Now I can add "torsion waves" too! Plasma, Aether, Electricity?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th February 2018), dynamo (10th October 2017), Jayke (8th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

sigma6 - with reference to all your posts above, well said.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st October 2017), dynamo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The relationship between line and circle is the fundamental key to understanding reality in this region of space at least. Reality is the melding of the finite and the infinite into a comprehensive whole. From the point of view of the infinite, there can be no finite phenomena. From the point of view of the finite, the infinite is forever out of reach. Yet these two fundamental principles drive the reality around us.

Nothing finite can exist, by definition alone it cannot. Any finite form requires the rest to define it, an infinity of information that can never be resolved. And the infinite has no form at all. Yet in some cosmic mystery, form became manifest and infinity expanded beyond the limits of our understanding.

There is no solvable relationship between the line and the circle, only an approximation that is itself unresolvable. This unresolved condition seems to be the vector of reality. The swirling rivers of cosmic energy continually vector a resolution that never defines but merely circumscribes. These orbits of approximation resolve only the area of interference but never the phenomena itself.

Infinity dances circles around the finite. And the finite, instead of refining an existence, travel in straight lines away from resolution and definition. This is the cosmic motion, the reason why we say all things are in motion - they are, they are moving away from definitive proof, because there is none.

As we learn more, we see that perhaps the finite, the forms and structures, are upheld by an elastic, energetic, super-structure that stretches as a sheet across the entirety of reality. Not a form and not finite, it must be infinite and non-local.

This is the aether. This is the sea, the bedrock of reality. A singular whole. A totality. The cosmic egg.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th October 2017), dynamo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Jayke (8th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Ernie Nemeth....are you saying that is what Consciousness is? The Aether...of which we all are a part?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

dynamo (10th October 2017), Jayke (9th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Foxie. I was just trying to frame the problem in a simplified way. The line and the circle are fundamental tools, as concepts. But as a context these two are very nearly an entire mystery. We have the mathematics, but we do not understand the meaning, the reality.

I had not thought of it that way. But since you bring it up, I suppose I am saying that, although, again, that does not explain much, does it? A sea of consciousness? From which we all take our sustenance and our ground of being?

Then the world of phenomena would be our 'work in progress' - our very own creation, itself alive and growing, spinning off new realities and new potentials.

Could be, I suppose.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

dynamo (10th October 2017), Jayke (9th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

That is precisely the actual problem with science and universities. In order to have grants, theres is to have a payback soon enough.

However, just 50 years ago, scientific research was mainly pure science, pure research, mainly theoretical, with no application in sight. If you had wanted applications with the relativity theories of Einstein, and financial payback, too early in his research, you would not have had the relativity theory, nobody would have supported his research.

Theoretical research, pure research, is a must of the advancement of science but it is very rarely done these days. So no, Harameins has not invented any application and he should not.

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th October 2017), dynamo (10th October 2017), Jayke (9th October 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    That is precisely the actual problem with science and universities. In order to have grants, theres is to have a payback soon enough.

However, just 50 years ago, scientific research was mainly pure science, pure research, mainly theoretical, with no application in sight. If you had wanted applications with the relativity theories of Einstein, and financial payback, too early in his research, you would not have had the relativity theory, nobody would have supported his research.

Theoretical research, pure research, is a must of the advancement of science but it is very rarely done these days. So no, Harameins has not invented any application and he should not.
    I wish no one did listen to Einstein, he was living in the world of make believe, which is why how many inventions have been based on Einsteins theories exactly? The atomic bomb? Maybe some GPS satelites...but no they still use Newtonian mechanics to launch rockets. The theory of relativity is a dead that's continued to be a dead end for over a hundred years. How much money has been wasted in universities trying to prove it to be true? Without any conclusive proof appearing in a hundred years, where's the payout in that?

Pure research has nothing to do with fantasy, that's called a hypothesis. A hypothesis isn't proven until you can create a repeatable experiment that leads to repeatable results, results that then lead to workable technology. The real actual problem with universities is that genuine science, science that leads to real technology, gets suppressed and shifted into the black projects, while the fantasists get free reign to promote their theories to the general public.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

dynamo (10th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast