+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vax Exemption Control Group ... Looks Promising I think - What do you think?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,060 times in 265 posts

Default Vax Exemption Control Group ... Looks Promising I think - What do you think?

Hello,

I follow and enjoy watching Tim and his Fair Play Now YouTube Channel.

I think he's one of the good, genuine guys - calm, thoughtful and generous with his time and info.

I'm including a link to his short video talking about a 'Vax Control Group' folk can join and get an exemption card as part of a Sars Covid 2 'control group' - either free and you print it and laminate it yourself or take a screen shot to have on your phone. Or for $2 a month they will send you a laminated card in the post etc.

There's also the link here to the actual website.

I'm considering this.

Tim does have decent discernment. He addresses some people's concerns about if this website is hijacked by the wrong side, how could end up with a world database of unvaccinated to come after. But as he rationally says, governments and their third party agencies already know who is or who isn't by their medical records.

What do you guys think? I'm tempted but I think its cool to share our gut instincts here.

https://vaxcontrolgroup.com

https://rumble.com/vkb5w9-how-to-joi...rol-group.html

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Agape (28th July 2021), Alan (26th July 2021), All is one (26th July 2021), avid (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Brigantia (26th July 2021), Eva2 (26th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th July 2021), gini (26th July 2021), Harmony (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), Ioneo (26th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), Mike (26th July 2021), palehorse (26th July 2021), Richard S. (26th July 2021), Sérénité (26th July 2021), toppy (26th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,060 times in 265 posts

Default Re: Vax Exemption Control Group ... Looks Promising I think - What do you think?

I've registered at least without comitting anything more than my email address ans a made up user name.

Here's a copy of the automated 'welcome' email I've received:

Thank you and welcome to the Control Group.

If you need help navigating our website, please visit our guide using the link below:

https://www.vaxcontrolgroup.com/guide.html

As you probably already know, we are a citizen-led project, uniting the unvaccinated and working to protect your unvaccinated status by providing a Control Group against which the long term efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccinations can be measured.

Participants who elect to join our Cooperative as Associates will receive plastic, printed ID Cards posted to them. Our Associates are very important to us as they are helping to fund this project.

You can join as either an Individual Associate or Family Associate if you wish to support us financially, but this is not mandatory - everyone is welcome regardless and will be able to access their digital ID Card.

The more of us who present our ID cards when challenged and are logging medical discrimination instances, the better. Our aim is to work with legal teams to help challenge this discrimination in a bid to maintain our freedoms and protect our inalienable rights.

You can find us and chat and share ideas on Telegram and Twitter using the links below:

• TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/zY5O0WRXMDcyYmNk
    • TWITTER: https://twitter.com/VaxControlGroup

We encourage you to show and share your ID cards with like-minded people if you feel comfortable to do so. We need to come together 'en masse' as in numbers we have power.

It's vitally important that a Control Group exists for any medical intervention. We cannot stand by and do nothing while experimental genetic vaccinations, which have already been proved to be very risky, are being given to children to reduce symptoms for a disease that affords them near zero risk.

As our numbers grow it is our intention to lobby governments to try and bring an end to this vaccine coercion and protect the health of our families. If you have ideas and helpful recommendations or want to get more involved in this project, please do get in touch with us here:

https://members.vaxcontrolgroup.com/contact

Thank you for your interest in and support of this initiative. It is great to have you onboard!

The Control Group Team

Control Group Cooperative Ltd, UK Reg No. 13477806

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Agape (28th July 2021), Alan (26th July 2021), All is one (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Brigantia (26th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th July 2021), gini (26th July 2021), Harmony (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), palehorse (26th July 2021), Richard S. (26th July 2021), Sérénité (26th July 2021), toppy (26th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

Default Re: Vax Exemption Control Group ... Looks Promising I think - What do you think?

I think it’s an amazing idea that people are standing up and doing their own version, so long as there is nothing nefarious about it. Giving too much away to any organisation these days always comes with a catch.

But being as stubborn as I am, my pride won’t let me have anything to do with any ID cards.
    If I have to prove who I am and what I have and haven’t had to enter anywhere as a customer or client, then I don’t want to enter full stop.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alan (26th July 2021), All is one (26th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Brigantia (26th July 2021), EarthGirl (26th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th July 2021), Harmony (26th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), palehorse (26th July 2021), toppy (26th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,613 times in 1,598 posts

I went through the process, the first 2 screens it does not ask for personal data like ID card or passport or name, but it does ask for blood type and location (city/province/country), I do not know if when requiring the card it will or will not ask for personal data like Name and ID card or passport, I didn't filled the entire form.
    Last edited by palehorse; 26th July 2021 at 06:32.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (26th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), gini (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,448 times in 21,113 posts

Exclamation Re: Vax Exemption Control Group ... Looks Promising I think - What do you think?

• How To Join The Vaccine Control Group:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vhozqz
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (26th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), Dreamer148 (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Mercedes (26th July 2021), palehorse (26th July 2021), Satori (27th July 2021), toppy (26th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

I don't know if this is the best location for this topic, but I will offer my two cents about it here (where it currently is).

I like the overall concept.
    A 'back at ya', 'in your face' counter to vaccine passports etc.

If people can organize to implement an arbitrary protocol (vaccine passports) to separate one group
    of citizens from another, why shouldn't other people be able to organize to implement another protocol (vaccine control group) to separate one group of citizens from another?
    In other words, just because you belong to a particular world health organization or particular government body, why should you be the sole authorities on implementing protocols for the citizens of the world?
    That doesn't seem like a god given right to me.

Predictably there has already been pushback from TPTB. They have hired ‘fact checkers’
    to discredit and delegitimize the movement.
    Governments will ALWAYS have the power to create laws that support their wishes and denounce their foes and their efforts. That’s how the ‘game of life’ is played.

So while this effort (vaccine control group) certainly will have no legal teeth, its existence could serve to create another visible, active group of resistors to the plandemic.

Here are the parts of the concept that I take issue with.
    Someone wrote recently on the VCG Telegram chat group:
    “You and me both. I wanted the card so that if I get questioned on why I haven’t had the vax I can show it as evidence”.
    This shows that people actually think that simply by joining the group and getting their ‘cards’,
    they will somehow magically be able to avoid all of the government mandates being foisted upon them.

I don’t like the digital ID part of it. I believe we should be doing all that we can to oppose digital ID’s, be they health, financial, security, recreational, etc.

I also question the need for a recurring charge (quarterly) for these ID’s.
    There are many groups/businesses cashing in on the plandemic.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

All is one (27th July 2021), aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Arcturian108 (26th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (27th July 2021), Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), gini (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), palehorse (27th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

hope its not some kind of fly paper? but i like the idea if genuine. will look into it

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), palehorse (27th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

My "two cents worth" ... sorry folks but you are creating problems before they've even become a problem and herein lies the problem...
    Stop buying into the fear, stop aqiuesing with what they want us all to believe..

We are beautiful beings who decided for whatever reason to be part of these times... (although it doesn't feel like it much at the moment )
    We know we are being lied to... and as such I will not become part of their fearful narrative...

I do not need an exemption tab/ pass etc to tell me I am of sound mind and body... END OF..

I would much rather HUG xxx

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2021), Arcturian108 (26th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (27th July 2021), Bubu (27th July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (26th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), palehorse (27th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 648 posts

This feels at first a bit like a satire to me.

If they are serious about this I cannot find anything useful but actually think it is harmful for the truth movement.

It's like seeking an 'excuse' for remaining unvaxxed. Do we?

Isn't it better to hold your ground and speak the truth and name the real reasons, not seek a lame excuse to avoid trouble?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th July 2021), Bayareamom (27th July 2021), Bubu (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), Hym (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021), Lone Eagle (27th July 2021), palehorse (27th July 2021), Pam (27th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    This feels at first a bit like a satire to me.

If they are serious about this I cannot find anything useful but actually think it is harmful for the truth movement.

It's like seeking an 'excuse' for remaining unvaxxed. Do we?

Isn't it better to hold your ground and speak the truth and name the real reasons, not seek a lame excuse to avoid trouble?
    couldn't agree more.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th July 2021), Bayareamom (27th July 2021), Harmony (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

How many people can join the group? certainly a very limited number since its suppose to be a comparative study. How about the ones who can not join?
    This is precisely what they wanted. each to his own, survival of the fittest and the fittest will be very few and easily manageable.
    We have to stand our ground, no retreat, no hiding, fight side by side, take care of each other, no lame excuse, survive in multitude or not one will.
    Last edited by Bubu; 27th July 2021 at 12:10.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th July 2021), janette (27th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,008 times in 1,732 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Hello,

I follow and enjoy watching Tim and his Fair Play Now YouTube Channel.

I think he's one of the good, genuine guys - calm, thoughtful and generous with his time and info.

I'm including a link to his short video talking about a 'Vax Control Group' folk can join and get an exemption card as part of a Sars Covid 2 'control group' - either free and you print it and laminate it yourself or take a screen shot to have on your phone. Or for $2 a month they will send you a laminated card in the post etc.

There's also the link here to the actual website.

I'm considering this.

Tim does have decent discernment. He addresses some people's concerns about if this website is hijacked by the wrong side, how could end up with a world database of unvaccinated to come after. But as he rationally says, governments and their third party agencies already know who is or who isn't by their medical records.

What do you guys think? I'm tempted but I think its cool to share our gut instincts here.

https://vaxcontrolgroup.com

https://rumble.com/vkb5w9-how-to-joi...rol-group.html
    yeah... very Promising indeed ... https://www.bitchute.com/video/YCAV4xcMiR3e/

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

I scanned the QR code of one of the cards they are showing in the video and it goes to Wikipedia and a page on one R.A.B. Mynors who lectured in Latin at Oxford. I suppose the cards they display in the video are just dummies but I'm curious about where the real QR code takes participants - especially if some "authority" looks at your card and decides to check-out the link.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

It’s a fine idea only be careful not to think that it could get around customary border checks and other serious places where those “green vaccination passes” are required.

If I’m to add personal assessment of the vaccination situation as it stands globally and what they created “for us”, the scheme is legally controversial and vulnerable.
    It would take couple of humanitarian lawyers to tear it to pieces.

It’s hardly the first or the last microbial pandemics we are suffering from but rest assured, no one will be able to check you also for the herpes virus, TBC, MRSA and the rest of viral and bacterial infections humans live with and call it personal microbiome.

Demanding proofs of antibodies or the absence of for one particular novel viral strain among millions or vaccination for as entry to cafes or workplaces or even at border checks makes sense to the hypnotized mass of people who just “want to go”
    but it doesn’t make either real or lawful sense to me.

How long is it that Israelites took the yellow stars of David off only to replace them 75 years later with “Covid green passes”.

How is it not clear there is no legal grounds for demanding the whole populace being forcibly vaccinated.

🙏🍀

Just that I’ve mentioned it, see the latest Covid statistics from Israel’s own newspaper:

Serious Covid patients but with milder symptoms, doctors say

That’s after more than 50% of their secure and quarantined country was vaccinated twice against Covid 19 so good populace sample in fact.

“Out of 191 patients hospitalized on Sunday 131 were already vaccinated”.

On the positive side they say the severity of illness was reduced from 4% serious symptomatic cases to only 1,5% serious cases after vaccinations but their infection numbers are still on rise.

Eat the greens

🥒

Israeli data suggests waning of effectiveness of Pfizer vaccine

Israeli expert: I believe the Covid is to catch up with all of us ..

Sounds like the doomsday sir, no pass no entry.

Only the penitent shall pass ..

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 28th July 2021 at 09:48.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread