Thread: The work of Carolyn Morgan: everything from Beyond the Clouds

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: The work of Carolyn Morgan: everything from Beyond the Clouds

I think we would be aware of this, if it was true...
    Quote Time is speeding up, the moon is travelling around your Mother Earth at twice the rate it was twenty years ago. Can you understand that your cycles will speed up, your gravity and your gravitational pull are changing your time allowances.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th October 2021 at 05:29.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Mike Gorman (16th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I'm curious to read more of her work. Does she have channelings in more recent times?
    Carolyn Morgan (Heart to heart) is an Avalon member since March 12, 2021. Her Youtube channel is The Wight Witch.

Heart to heart's first thread is called: Introducing Carolyn Morgan, new Avalon member and Medium extraordinaire.

This post will to help clarify part of your question about channeling and the post that follows.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th October 2021 at 07:34.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Tyy1907 (15th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Very interesting!
    I have just put in a request to my library for Cannon's book.
    ill email it to you! (pdf) in just a bit.. along with books 3 and 4

its tons of fun to go back and re-read throughout years

Bill, if PA library doesn't have them and wants them? let me know and can send them to Tintin as well

PS sorry hadn't read further on thread that Toppy had posted a link ... i've emailed you these 3 already ... enjoy!
    Last edited by iota; 15th October 2021 at 07:07. Reason: added PS
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,231 times in 226 posts

I'm curious to read more of her work. Does she have channelings in more recent times?
    Hello Tyy1907, yes I do have recent channelling and will be sharing that all in good time. My reason for sharing the early work is ti illustrate the way we have been gently led in order for our minds to accommodate what was to come. It has been a long and sometimes arduous journey but my faith has never wavered having been blessed with knowing the three super psychics I have been privileged to work with.
    Some of Robin’s recent information has been shared on the latest storytelling videos, also on this forum under The Wight Witch.
    Thank you for your interest, I am so happy to part of this forum❤️🌟🙏🧚🔮

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), aoibhghaire (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), boja (12th November 2021), Elainie (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (16th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Tyy1907 (15th October 2021), Vangelo (15th October 2021), Yoda (15th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello Onawah and thank you for your comment

This is something I always questioned in my mind but these were the words that were given at the time and I am being honest with the channeling we received then. Perhaps it was a matter of perception of those whose words were given at the time.
    Not having been blessed with a scientific inclination it has been left for others such as yourself to consider the whys and wherefores of these possibilities and I am grateful for your comment

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), onawah (15th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (16th October 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Yoda (15th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    Thank you for your interest, I am so happy to part of this forum❤️🌟🙏🧚🔮
    Dearest Heart to heart,
    We are more than blessed,
    that you have joined our family here at Avalon!
    Thank you!

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (16th October 2021), Reinhard (20th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Vangelo (15th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks but I prefer to read actual books. I'm online too much as it is!
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Very interesting!

Bill, if PA library doesn't have them and wants them? let me know and can send them to Tintin as well

PS sorry hadn't read further on thread that Toppy had posted a link ... i've emailed you these 3 already ... enjoy!
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (16th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Thanks but I prefer to read actual books. I'm online too much as it is!
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Very interesting!

of course! and THAT was exactly the point N!

the pdf will allow you the option (should you choose) to print them out and hold them in your hands long after the due date to return the library copy expires

i have amassed quite a large collection of classics, important and just "of interest" such pdfs in anticipation that Klaus's internet outage occurs

NO internet (online) needed

and when i can (and time permits) i share them as is my authentic expression to give

as what someone chooses to do with the gifts i offer?

is theirs

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Reinhard (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (16th October 2021), toppy (15th October 2021), Trisher (20th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Printer ink is too expensive for my budget, so I give my local library lots of patronage. Thanks anyway!
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (5th July 2023), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Stephanie (16th October 2021), Trisher (20th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Episode 7. The Elemental kingdom. Fairies, pixies and elves.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (17th October 2021), boja (16th October 2021), cursichella1 (29th November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), I should cocoa (19th October 2021), lisalu (3rd November 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Orph (17th October 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), Peace in Oz (18th October 2021), Reinhard (3rd November 2021), Rosemarie (11th November 2021), RunningDeer (16th October 2021), Stephanie (26th November 2021), Suzi E (16th October 2021), Vangelo (17th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Yes, Carolyn has just sent me this to be shared here.

~~~

The Veil and the Star People of Avalon
    January 28, 2014

We invited Karen Way to be with us for this channeling as Robin was spending some time on the Isle of Wight before going to Brazil. Karen was one of the original members of the extended group that came together to listen to the words of wisdom from the voice that has drip-fed us so well since those early days of initiation in the mid-nineties. As was said then, when we began to understand the truth behind the teachings we would have to completely reassess our reality. This has certainly turned out to be the case. When Karen joined us initially she was reading the tarot for clients but went on to train in Kinesiology with Robin and now has a successful practice on the island.

It is our individual energies that allows us to process so many different things.

There is a veil that lays upon us all, almost like a towel that lays over us, it is like a protective shield that allows us to be the human that we are. There is the truth behind this veil yet we aren’t taking the veil away, it is there being hung on to by a drawstring. It is our time to remove the veil as it is no longer comfortable, it is like a piece of clothing that is out of fashion, and it is flaunted in so many different ways; misjudgment and uncharacteristic domains of thought. Just by being and becoming a new individual you have to remove your veil.

Where is this veil?

This veil is part of the circumspect energy that you wrap around yourself that you call the humanistic tendency to protection. It is your protection, but protecting you from what? You placed this protection around yourself when you created an artificial religious format that was based on old texts of knowledge. These old texts were really not old texts of knowledge, they were old texts made to look old when in fact they were new. You have energy that goes back thousands of years with these texts written within them, yet they don’t have any meaning but for you to place the veil over yourself and protect yourself from something that you didn’t need.

What are you my beings as you look around yourself, what are you? You are a simple being that travels from one place to the next, mostly in your mind, but you transition from one place to the next using your vehicle, the human in development. But in truth you are gatherers of information and thought. That is your truth behind what you are but you have become very complex beings.

Why do you have a veil?

You have a veil because at some point this has allowed you to be stable beings rather than transient beings. Look at what this means. Your man Jesus was born in a stable, he was a stable being. Now these are just words, but what we are actually stating here is the vision and thoughts that you were given with regards to the Christing has no relevance whatsoever to the truth behind the Christing, it is very different.

The Christing was about an energy that transformed the visions and thoughts of your God down to you as individuals. You could sit in a field and connect up to this. But you were then becoming powerful in yourself and there were those that were in the power on the planet at that time that didn’t want the masses to have the power, they wanted the few, so they created the veil, it is called religion.

The veil is about you protecting yourself from beginning to worship other forms that are figments. But they are no longer figments when the masses create enough energy to bring them into reality. So in truth the figment is the thought-form of millions, and when millions of thought-forms are put together it can create a reality, but that reality isn’t real.

If you look through a glass of water you can see things on the other side through that glass but it is not clear, but if you look through a pane of glass you can see things through the other side and they are clearer.* That is the difference between a veil and reality, a veil is obscured. You were never given the truth behind what it actually is.

* For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. Corinthians 12:13.

What is religion, is there a truth behind it?

You are expected to believe something that somebody else has told you or you have read about. Where are the answers with regard to religion? Where are the answers with regards to who you are, the three of you that sit here, what are you? In truth what are you? In truth all you do is gather information – in formation – but that information is gathered for a reason.

Because you walk with wide feet as you walk across the grass towards the Lake of Galilee that lake expands and opens wide and you walk beneath the lake and you are washed and cleansed. You are not isolated in your choice but what you are given is an opportunity to see things that others do not have the opportunity to see. So as you take your journey, as you unveil yourself, what you are actually doing is removing your past and replacing it with a possible present that isn’t wrapped or tarnished with anything. You actually wish to withdraw from your past that is that of the veil, the religious dogmatic processes that have been spoon-fed not only to you but the past.

We are now going back into the realms of understanding here. The old schools of learning, those that carried the knowledge, who were they and what were they? They were the genetic structures of those from the origins of man, those that walked the planet who knew the rules.

What were the rules?

The rules were this: you accepted that others around you were part of the planet as they accepted you. You accepted that plants and grass and air and all the cells of everything were part of you, and you were part of it, yet you had no right whatsoever to infuriate or take it away and they had no right to take you away. But when religions and religious dogma came into thinking, man changed.

What was man?

He was purely an animal, he was hunted like others were hunted. You hunted, they hunted. But when man became stronger than those around him, because he created parameters and protection, he started to dominate and that domination created the power struggle that you have today.

Now in truth what we are trying to process within you is to give you some understanding as to why and what this is all about. In truth you are going to, and will, remove your veils.

And where are your veils?

They lie within the auric fields. They have been penetrated in the genetic structure of man and it is almost like you need to go in and remove them and say, ‘I no longer wish to have this veil, this veil of misfortune that blows in the wind yet it always stays with me, it doesn’t blow away, it catches.

My beings, it is your opportunity to understand that this veil does not have a purpose other than to protect you. But protect you from what? It is there to protect you from the knowledge that you need the most, and when you have that knowledge you become what you need to be, which is what you could be, an opportune individual.

Will this make any difference to the things around you?

No it won’t, but it will make a difference to the clearance of the mind, the acceptance of the mind, and the parameters of what and where you think. Now, in truth, that is the basis of everything you are because what you think today is what you are tomorrow and what you thought yesterday is what you were today. So to no avail, as they say, to know a veil! You do not know your veil but you are aware that it is there.

So what we state to you my children, is dismantle that veil and give it back to those that gave it to you. Thank them for the opportunities it has given you but you no longer wish to have it. It is not thrust upon you, like an iron gate closed upon you, it is there to be taken away, but you didn’t know it was there in the first place, you do now. You have a veil attached to you, it lays in the energy of your aura and it lays as a veil. It is not real, yet it is.

My children, you have the opportunity to take a moment and the three of us will remove our veils.

A pause while we were asked to do some visualization and when Robin commenced speaking again we were very surprised to hear these words. We are the Star People, the Star People of Avalon.Karen immediately broke down the word Avalon to A veil on, a very clever use of the word on their behalf and an equally clever understanding on hers!

We are the Star People of Avalon. We delivered this veil to planet Earth. It was like a structure, it was like a net, and we knew what we were doing. We knew that we had to do this because it was part of the glue ointment that kept human beings on the planet, because your breed, your type, accelerated their consciousness so quickly they never stayed long and habituated anywhere.

So they had to have an opportunity to lay their seed on the planet and become beholden and withdrawn from the process of travel. So we, the beings of Avalon, wished this planet to be habituated, so the net was thrown over and that allowed a whole process of thinking to come into play within those that are mammonistic. There is no play here, there is no evil, bad, or good, what this is in fact is an opportune moment to keep the human being, not trapped but accepting the fact that they have moved and they will stay for a period of time.

The planetary influences projected the microcosm of thought that you needed to stay so that you become, and when you become you stay. You needed to stay as a human-in-being as we all did but you had to learn the need, and this was created by throwing the veil. The stories behind this veil, there are so many different things, but what you must understand is everything is love. There is a reason for all and all has a reason.

Do not be angry with us, we are not angry at all. We are not angry as a people or a race, we were just delivering a message: ‘You must stay for a period of time. If you do not stay you will not become used to and habitation of the planet can never be as it should.

But there are now those that need to remove their veil to understand there are more journeys to be had. It is about the changing of consciousness, the moving of the ships wheel where your compass will take you somewhere else. But many will stay. It is just about the returning of your consciousnesses and understanding that for you to move on you need to know where you have come from, but you also need to understand why you have been where you have been.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Ankle Biter (19th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), aoibhghaire (20th October 2021), Creedence (20th October 2021), I should cocoa (20th October 2021), Jad (20th October 2021), lisalu (22nd October 2021), Mare (19th October 2021), Mari (21st October 2022), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Orph (19th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd October 2021), Ratszinger (19th October 2021), Reinhard (20th October 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Stephanie (20th October 2021), Sunny (19th October 2021), Suzi E (20th October 2021), Tyy1907 (21st October 2021), Vangelo (19th October 2021), Yoda (19th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Here's an interesting piece from Carolyn about The Watchers.

~~~

The Watchers
    May 30, 2014

A personal interest of mine has been the study of the phenomena known as Orbs and I have captured thousands of these on my camera. One evening while staying in Ireland with Robin I was out around midnight filming orbs when the camera picked up something strange. The ghostly form of a woman appeared to be walking past the gateway. I asked Robin if he could get any information about her.

In the above picture the ghost of a woman is seen walking between the stone gate pillars at the entrance to the property. I did not see her but she was picked up by the camera, as were the small orbs beside her head and the left hand pillar. In the second picture only her head and shoulders were captured behind the wall as she continued to walk down the lane beyond the left hand pillar. This is the only photograph of what I thought to be a ghost that I have managed to obtain.

I remember speaking with my sister that evening, saying that something very strange had occurred while I was taking orb pictures and how I thought I had captured a ghost.It was not until two years later on a further visit to Ireland that I again asked Robin about these pictures and if he could get any information about the ghost who had appeared on my camera that night. I had previously mentioned this to him, but the veil was not to be lifted on the mystery until the time was right, and on May 30th 2014 this information was given that made reference to the Watchers.

The Watchers

The apparent education needed for man is for us to understand what it is that we choose to look at. There is much that we choose to look at so therefore we don’t normally understand what it is. The apparition that was created in the form of pictures, your form of pictures, was an apparition, an understanding process that there are other beings on this planet walking the terra firma.

Now for us, or we to let you know that we are here, and for you to understand we are here, we have to create an understanding for your eyes to see, so therefore the form is the creational process of form that you wish or need to see.

If you were to see a cube or a square, or something totally differential to your mind sets passing by your eyes you would not believe firstly, what it is you see, and secondly, how can you explain it to others, and thirdly, what is the point because you will think your mind is playing tricks. So therefore we will give you an opportunity to see something that you can understand, which is another form of humanity, a human form in the shape of your own dressed much as the way you would expect somebody to dress that might be older than you in formulisation.

Therefore, my children, we can give you a story if you wish, or we can tell you the truth. The lady you saw is a lady in form only, in form not in any other reason. So that energy thought format was a pure projection for you to understand that there are beings that are called the Watchers.

Watchers in what way?

They are just watching what you are doing, what you are seeing. The boy sees them all the time when he is in the garden. They are just watching, trying to understand what it is that you try and do with the lifestyle that you have. There is no reason, no being, and no momentum behind what it is other than watching.

Many people watch but they don’t necessarily take part. It is a little bit like being in an audience watching a football match; you aren’t taking part, you are just watching to see the performance of somebody else. You may become elated by their performance but your performance is different to theirs; you are watching, they are doing.

So then perhaps the thought-format here is the creational process that you chose to see, or you were seeing, was a projection of a thought-form for your mind to understand. We could have given you names, dates, times, what she was doing, what she might have been doing, what her life was, who her relatives were, but that would in truth be a story – history, it might be - his story. The mystery - the my story.

There are so many words that we formulise for you to understand, but the truth is always necessary when you want to get to the bottom of something. So the bottom of this truth is you visited a picture of a Watcher. The Watcher created a format for you to understand. All it was, was letting you know that there is somebody else here on your planet doing something very different to you but you are watched by them.

So God bless you for now and thank you for your enquiry, and thank you for allowing yourself to be educated in a slightly different way. We will visit you all once again and show you a different dictate, a different format for you to see.

I checked on the crop circles and on the 16th August 2014, the day before this channeling about the Watchers, and one had appeared at Nettle Hill in Warwickshire depicting a huge eye. This immediately brought to mind this information we received on The Watchers whose eyes are everywhere and do not miss a thing happening on Planet Earth.

Synchronicities are the way the universe speaks to those who are aware, and the crop circles can be deciphered on many levels, depending on one’s mindset.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2021 at 14:13.

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th October 2021), Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (5th July 2023), boja (25th October 2021), Creedence (14th November 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), I should cocoa (22nd October 2021), lisalu (22nd October 2021), Mare (21st October 2021), Mercedes (22nd October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd October 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), Rosemarie (23rd October 2021), RunningDeer (21st October 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Suzi E (21st October 2021), Vangelo (26th October 2021), Violet3 (22nd October 2021), Yoda (22nd October 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

More from The Magic Continues Beyond The Clouds:

~~~

CHAPTER 9

March 24, 1996

We have one member missing and the diminishing energy available affects the channelling occurring within the unit. The channelling available to us is much much reduced in energy levels because of the transitions occurring on your Mother Earth today, we are being interfered with in all thoughts …
    (Conversing in their own language by means of clicking sounds relayed by Robin.)

Pleiadian Ventures

We wish to speak to you from the planet of Pleiades and thank you for entering these realms of discussions for you from the Pleiades. Would you be prepared to listen on these levels?

Welcome my children, this is the first time we have set this channel up. We are not familiar with the realms of your psyche here this evening but will discuss on levels that are necessary for you.

We are people that are subdued by our elders who have been repressing us as a nation much as you have been repressed by your elders. We feel now that communications need to be set up on the levels of the work groups to try and release the repressors of both nations. Bearing in mind that your governments and our governments are much in communicado on levels of repression of self and beings.

There is much discussion going on between our governments and your governments on the ways they can squash and repress the uprising of spirituality within both nations, and of course the thinking levels of both nations, because they are well aware of the energy levels coming forth to us both now for the changes that are required for us all. They know how to deflect much of this energy but they cannot deflect it all.

We must now start opening up the voids for channelling between these planets, and also start opening the voids for the energies to be clearer. These can be done by opening up parallels of Love and Light through the use of one’s laser crystals and using that as a line of connection to converse energies and also to converse communications.

We do find it difficult communicating because we do have blocking sensors placed in our housing units to try and disconnect any form of communication. We have to go outside of our homes. Believe it or not, going outside after the timescales we are given it is illegal, so therefore we have to go underground for our processes, and communication from the underground network is difficult, so therefore we find it difficult in setting up these communication levels for you. We welcome conversations if you have some.

Carolyn: We have read some very positive information from the Pleiades. (I am referring to the books by Barbara Marciniak here.)

You must be aware that all forms of communication have to be screened at all times. If you feel these levels of communications are not for your sense of thinking you must understand you must take from it what is necessary for yourselves.

Robin:Very strange person inside me doing funny things to my face, not very comfortable!’

Carolyn: ‘Do the Pleiadians look like us or are they having difficulty getting into your body?

Very difficult question. After all, you are looking at something that is not actually what you are seeing my children, so you must understand that for us to fit in something you cannot see it is quite difficult.

Good evening my children, thank you once again for setting up our channel. We had a brief exposure to your Pleiades people, unfortunately we cannot continue on that level. We would like to continue channelling from the planet Zor.

Communications need to be discussed with regards to the lifespan of people on your planet. You must understand that it is very difficult for the human mind to comprehend the transition from one dimension to another and return into its existing dimension. You must understand that your brain is set in a dimension that will not allow you to think any further than your eyesight and your ears allow you to believe. You must understand that you are limited to the restrictions of a very solid frame. Bearing in mind, inside your frame lays the true being of humanity, and that can be released at any time as you so wish, therefore your dimensions are not restricted in any form or manner.

You must understand that in your sleep state you are releasing your multi-dimensional spirit as it is, and it is travelling to relevant places that are required for your evolvement as a being. So therefore this is where your mind must think. At this moment in time your mind is not being allowed to think in this dimension so we cannot teach you on a conscious level. We are continuing on the subconscious, and you will be made aware of these events, and you will also have the knowledge forthcoming to you in a very short space of time.

You must also understand that people will be forthcoming to you from the spirit realm to try and teach you what is relevant for the cleansing of one’s minds, and also one’s being and planet. All very shocking for somebody who is used to lacing his shoes and also for getting up and drinking his tea in the morning, very shocking! Your requirements obviously will be changing. Within each individual being an individual manifestation of perhaps maybe anger, maybe other feelings that humans may offer to change. Change is something that is not welcomed by many, but of course for any form of manifestation change is required.

Within your next six to nine months you will have forthcoming events that will not necessarily be of a pleasurable nature. I can see the impending tides of the south of England penetrating further on the lowlands.* You must also understand, as we have mentioned before, that your sea defences are not necessarily as strong as they could be. If you so wish to visit these areas in your 6-9 months I would not recommend this please.
    * Selsey flooding in January 1998
    Edenbridge, yes, questions about Edenbridge. (Ken lived here.) You are not necessarily in the best area for water penetration as you are in the river area.

As you can imagine, as your sea devices raise you are connected by your rivers and these will also raise. So you may well be inland but you will have a vessel for water to be carried. As you can imagine, the veins within your body may be many distances apart but the same fluid runs through these veins. The waterways are your country’s veins and vessels for carrying water, so you must make sure that your water carrying vessels are not close to your humble domains of living.

Life sustenance will also perhaps change for you all. You would not be required to manifest the relevant material foods for your body to suffice each feeding. You will find that your body will not perhaps require as much of this benefit, and you will find that other things will be feeding your psyche. This will be very strange, but it will also be another thing that change will be of benefit for you perhaps. As you can imagine, the food sources for some of the evolved beings that will survive will not necessarily be forthcoming to you.

You must choose, my children, of the pathways that are relevant for you all and decide on a spot that is acceptable to provide the wherewithal for the group to continue its work after the changes. We feel the importance for all members to be together in some form or other, as the group is not complete without all members, as you well know my children.

Returning to the Pleiades

We are setting up a channel once again. We have many throughout your planet trying to set up the vessels of Love and Light and communication between planets. If we can manifest the love between the nations we can manifest the change for the repressors. Our connection to you can merely be a line of love created through the use of your laser crystals. Your telephone systems are used with the technology of underground laser lighting running through tubes. So imagine the manifestation of speech and thought can also be connected through the use of your laser lights, you only have to think of my name, Kreeon.

Robin: ‘Different person, his face is different - bigger face with wider, long mouth, reptile looking!’

The changes will also be beneficial to you. Not everything will work on a negative basis, and remember, negativity is only a form of positive energy going backwards. You must learn to use this and diversify.

Water Manifestation

Water, a big subject! The cleansing of one’s soul can be produced through the manifestation of cleansed water, and this is where your work can begin, my child, (referring to Mary) you are well aware of what we are discussing. The group does not need to know as yet, continue with these parallels and when you have decided that your work has been completed you will share this knowledge with the few that surround you. This will be beneficial to the group at a later date with the cleansing of their souls and their thoughts. Water will be of practical value in many ways, it will not be as flowing as it has been and you must use the vessels to contain your water as discussed.

We must all follow our mind’s eye as this is your connection to inter-dimensional space, and it can connect you to these changes within your thought levels. You must understand that many of the things being manifested today are not necessarily what is being seen. A total retraction from all forms of energy in the form of stress and anger is part of the cleansing process required, and you must withdraw from these levels to manifest the necessary vital energy for the work coming to you all. Energy must be forthcoming to the four people in this group as your energy levels are very important for the cleansing and preparation of your soul.

Understand you are constantly being barracked by negative energy rays, as you are required to be by the influential forces …
    Here Robin decided he was listening to a load of gobble-de-gook, as he expressed it, and refused to co-operate further but on reading it back later realised he had judged too harshly and should have listened.

Mary: Are you still with us Arris?
    Arris: Thank you for inviting me my child. Unfortunately I am sitting here waiting patiently to come through but not necessarily required, but thank you for inviting me, your very humble servant.
    Mary: Well Arris, I want to ask you if you can get me a piece of Apophyllite because it is very important to what I am doing with water. I can get it from various wholesalers but I am not sure if it is the right thing to do so if you have any suggestions, or from the Zorians that they can get me a piece, I would be grateful, because what is on the market is called that but it is not the right mineral.
    Arris: As we do not have such substances on our planet it is very difficult to manifest such items for you my child. I feel that patience will be required and eventually something will be forthcoming for you in this direction. You must understand that with your touch and your sense as it is it will soon …
    Robin interrupted: Is it clear, totally clear with a dirty end to it?
    Mary: If you have any star people around India perhaps they can pass you on a piece. Anything materialised would be lovely because it is very important. I have had it, but I know deep down that it is not what it is supposed to be and I will know when the right Apophyllite arrives because I have held a very sacred piece and I know what it feels like. But if anyone is around India, that is where it is found.

At this point Robin shared a vision he was receiving: I am seeing a military installation surrounded by massive crystals. It is round and withheld within the crystalline structures are missiles. This is awful!

Mary: This stone Apophyllite has been abused and it is very significant with what I am doing with water.
    Robin: I think you are going to find it in water.
    Mary: Apophyllite originally comes from water and it is very important if it can come our way, a piece for each of us please. I know the feel of it.
    Robin: I keep seeing a well with a tube with crystals inside coming up from it and they are flowing and glowing. I am seeing down this tube and there is water in there.
    Mary: Are you still with us Arris?
    Arris: I am pushed aside my child.
    Mary: Well I don’t know if you understand why I need this crystal. It is because when we go into darkness, and we haven’t any water, the Apophyllite will connect with the water, as we need that to sustain us and it will be important for us in the future.
    Arris: Forthcoming my child, forthcoming.
    Robin, continuing to describe his vision: I am seeing thousands of tubes … it is difficult to explain what I am seeing … water flowing through tubes … You should be seeing this Mary as you would probably understand it … This is like a water cleansing system that someone uses … it is like you are in a void in the earth and there are thousands of these tubes all together, bunched up, thousands of them and water goes through them. It is like an oasis of water and when they need some it goes through.
    I think what they are trying to say is whatever you are doing it is right and Arris and the Elders are working with you and your mind, combining both yours and their knowledge to be able to put something together to be of use to us. Obviously once you have sussed this you can share it but until then don’t tell anyone. Magnets! Magnets!
    Mary: Yes, they are very important. They probably know what I am trying to do, it is just that the Apophyllite is important.
    Robin: An answer to that doesn’t seem to be forthcoming, there is just an insistence that you will find it in water. I am now seeing a glass pyramid with coloured stones in the bottom and water gushing. This is good for me because I know nothing about it!

Carolyn asked a question about the ancient Greek gods.

Arris: The Etheric Beings that dwell within the depths of your planet are all related and inter-reacting with the planetary gods. To access this information we need to talk to our Etheric Beings with whom you have previously had discussion. Can you ask this question at our next meeting and we will give you further information on this.

Acquiring the Apophyllite Crystal

During a meeting in March 1996 Mary asked if a piece of Apophyllite crystal could be manifested as it was very important for the work she was doing with water. What she had found from various wholesalers was called that but it was not the right mineral. We were communicating with the Pleiadians at the time and were told that as they did not have such a substance on their planet this would be very difficult, that patience would be required and eventually it would be forthcoming.

On June 7th Mary brought the crystal to show the group and told us how it had been acquired.

I went to Ireland and was invited to go to Wales to visit Newport, Gwent where a dancing festival was being held at Tredegar House. On the second afternoon we were all going in for tea when I noticed a barn nearby that I was really attracted to. There was no indication of what was going on in there and on entering I found three stalls, all selling minerals.
    I was quickly drawn to the right hand side where I saw a beam of light coming from the Apophyllite. I picked it up in my hands and immediately my whole body filled with energy.
    I looked at the lovely young couple running the stall and enquired, ‘Where did you get this?’ The answer came that they had picked it up in India on their travels. I questioned ‘Is it what I think it is?’ and was told ‘It is Apophyllite.’

Apparently, when the young couple were walking in a mountainous area in India, they met a holy man who told them the stone was Apophyllite. There was a smaller piece of a different colour that I also purchased. They wrapped the crystals up and I took them into the tea rooms. Everyone wanted to know where I had been, so I opened the box and showed them the Apophyllite. They all passed it round and I saw all the wonderful colours coming from it as each person received healing from the crystal. Although they knew nothing about minerals everyone was excited. How could I ever forget such a wonderful experience and such a magical time in Wales after receiving such a gift?”
    The communication the following evening began: “The Apophyllite Crystal, here we have it! The energy is now here for the procedures with your water. The Apophyllite energy that surrounds us here is the total energy that is required for this group. It may lay in this lady’s hands but it lay in all of your hands in your mind. The acceptance of that is as important as the Apophyllite producing itself as it did.

It just so happened that shortly after this I too was gifted a large piece of Apophyllite from a friend, recently returned from holiday in India with a vast amount of crystals, who unknowingly chose to give a beautiful Apophyllite cluster to me. What wonderful synchronicity was that!

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (6th July 2023), aoibhghaire (25th October 2021), Creedence (14th November 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), I should cocoa (25th October 2021), lisalu (27th October 2021), Mare (25th October 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Orph (25th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (26th October 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), Rosemarie (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (25th October 2021), Stephanie (25th October 2021), Sunny (26th October 2021), Suzi E (25th October 2021), Vangelo (26th October 2021), wondering (26th October 2021), Yoda (25th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

And another very interesting short piece, titled 'The Gray Aliens'.

The Gray Aliens

On the evening of January 7th 1998 I sat alone with Robin to receive any information that might be forthcoming and was surprised when a new whispering voice spoke the following words. It didn’t usually come through in a whisper!

Where are we, my children? Where am I? Where is this?”

We are a breakaway element of your Gray astral beings my children. We have come to accept the energies Earth sentencing has upon us for our misdeeds towards humanity. We are here for the usage of the astral beings to learn from us in a formula that is acceptable and sustainable within the cosmic realms.

We have not necessarily been of the best formula in the past and we wish, of course through people that are prepared to let us channel though them, to relieve some of the credentials of positivity that we have to offer you.

We have worked in your governments sections of state and we have offered them much of the knowledge we have been able to give them through their computer scanning systems. Through our mind programming we have been able to leave computerised solutions to many of the problems that you have spent centuries trying to maintain the level of adjustment with.

We therefore feel that we haven’t always left the best interests for the naturalised being of humanity. Initially we did not realise that a lot of this information was not being shared with the whole being of humanity. There is an element of selfishness that lies within your governmental systems, and there was an area of disdain.

We now have breakaway segments from our society that leaves many in a situation where they have incurred your worldly imitation of a karmic influence upon ourselves, and we know we have to work this through before we pass into our level of astral form of death.

We wish to offer our services in the form of love to you and to try and help the son of God and his teachings towards humanity. We are standing by his side and when he calls upon us we can help him. He does not necessarily wish our help but we have offered it for him to utilise if he so wishes.

We have learnt much about the human structure and the alien way in which humanity is because we have worked with planet Earth for the last 50/60 years. Many others do not understand this. We even processed some of the original information for your President Lincoln, he was well aware of the extra-terrestrial beings on this planet at that moment in time.

We are of little use really because we have had much of the possibilities of negativity stripped from us, but we can offer you what we know about the love levels. We wish and want to attribute these levels to you as beings my children, as the groups that gather for you all. Please take us and accept us for these teachings please. There are very few who will accept us. We offer you our love and thank you for this acceptance.”

Arris, our mediator, replied: I would like to offer you the thought that the Gray element that is coming through has come on my recommendations because we knew you were capable of accepting the incurrences that they have done, but they need to be allowed to move on.

We do not need any more formulas stuck in the fourth astral plane, there is too much of a thick soup out there. They do not need this my child, please allow them to work with you and please allow them to give only their love.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th October 2021), Anna70 (6th July 2023), aoibhghaire (25th October 2021), Creedence (14th November 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), I should cocoa (25th October 2021), lisalu (27th October 2021), Mare (25th October 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Orph (25th October 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (26th October 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), RunningDeer (25th October 2021), Suzi E (25th October 2021), TomKat (25th October 2021), Vangelo (26th October 2021), Yoda (25th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are some penetrating insights into the Greys from Gigi Young in Dark Journalist's latest presentation:
    Dark Journalist & Gigi Young: Mars UFOs Hybrid DNA And Psychic Space Rituals
    Elites Getting Ready to go Offworld?

17,716 views Oct 22, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    122K subscribers

"Gigi Young Unleashed in Her Most Fascinating Interview Ever
    Please join us for this Special Exclusive Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Gigi Young on Mars UFOs DNA And Psychic Space Rituals. Gigi connects the dots between the modern day elite obsession with colonizing Mars and the attempt to change the origin story of humanity with the glorification of AI and lower Inter-dimensional beings masquerading as Gods.

DJ & Gigi Go Deep On These Topics:
    The Nine
    Space Rituals
    Mars Obsession
    UFO Narratives
    Interdimensional Beings
    Remote Viewing
    Uri Geller
    Atlantis Technology
    Ahriman
    The Eighth Sphere
    Wernher von Braun"

Also posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1459120
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (6th July 2023), aoibhghaire (25th October 2021), avid (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), Heart to heart (25th October 2021), lisalu (27th October 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Merkaba360 (5th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Patient (25th October 2021), Peace in Oz (26th October 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), RunningDeer (25th October 2021), Stephanie (7th November 2021), Vangelo (26th October 2021), Violet3 (26th October 2021), wondering (26th October 2021), Yoda (25th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

The Wight Witch - Episode 08 - Julia Margaret Cameron and Dimbola

Today Carolyn talks about Julia Margaret Cameron, a 19th Century portrait photographer who played host to some of the most important artists and thinkers of her day, at her very unusual home - 'Dimbola' on the Isle of Wight. Topics covered include reincarnation, ghosts (Earthbound souls), lower astral forms, Jesus and Karma.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Billy (24th November 2021), boja (3rd November 2021), cursichella1 (29th November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), I should cocoa (3rd November 2021), jaybee (3rd November 2021), lisalu (3rd November 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), Orph (4th November 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), Reinhard (3rd November 2021), Rosemarie (11th November 2021), RunningDeer (3rd November 2021), Stephanie (22nd November 2021), Vangelo (3rd November 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I follow both DJ and Gigi and resonate well with their work. They both work from the heart and ‘ truth will out ‘ as the saying goes.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Anna70 (6th July 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2021), Blacklight43 (6th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), lisalu (3rd November 2021), Mercedes (3rd November 2021), onawah (3rd November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (4th November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), RunningDeer (3rd November 2021), Stephanie (7th November 2021), Vangelo (6th November 2021), wondering (3rd November 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

There are some penetrating insights into the Greys from Gigi Young in Dark Journalist's latest presentation:
    Dark Journalist & Gigi Young: Mars UFOs Hybrid DNA And Psychic Space Rituals
    Elites Getting Ready to go Offworld?

17,716 views Oct 22, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    122K subscribers

"Gigi Young Unleashed in Her Most Fascinating Interview Ever
    Please join us for this Special Exclusive Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Gigi Young on Mars UFOs DNA And Psychic Space Rituals. Gigi connects the dots between the modern day elite obsession with colonizing Mars and the attempt to change the origin story of humanity with the glorification of AI and lower Inter-dimensional beings masquerading as Gods.
    I really like these two people. Gigi is spot on that these degenerate/crappy entities are using channeling and other means to get humans to support them and letting them in to some degree.

Some of what Carolyn is sharing is interesting, but to me there is also a lot of useless rambling. These people seem so nice and sincere, but I can't help to wonder if they are communicating with the "bad" guys and being used.

I'm not some super advanced interdimensional being who can channel to planets like our own and even I would feel very awkward being so confusing and unhelpful delivering some of this channeling material. I don't mean to be rude or anything. A lot of the channeling that I consider fake talk all weird like this. I expect some brilliant "ET's" to speak more direct, clear and relatable than I can. I get that they can't just give us all the concrete answers, but it just doesnt seem coherent and helpful enough to come from truly wise beings who don't want to add to the confusion on this planet. Better to not speak than to speak weird and imprecise, leaving open too much need for interpretation from us flawed humans.

The limited time to share info thru a channeller is precious. To me, the dialogue should be pretty jam packed with necessary info. I dont know.

Granted I am a bit jaded due to the corruption going on in the realm of "channeling." But I have given many a chance and this doesn't impress me yet, although its just a few sessions i've read on this page.

I am grateful for Carolyn to share all this and let us look for important clues.
    I need to read her other thread more as I believe she has been answering questions there.

To be fair, it is from the 90s. So, talking to that audience is pre-internet. Maybe its kinda like watching some old movie again, and it seems not as good as it when it first came out. lol
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 6th November 2021 at 16:00.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Anna70 (6th July 2023), avid (6th November 2021), Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), bluestflame (14th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Islander12 (7th November 2021), Mercedes (12th November 2021), Mike Gorman (6th November 2021), onawah (6th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (8th November 2021), Reinhard (20th October 2022), Tyy1907 (6th November 2021), wondering (6th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello Merkaba360
    Thank you for reading my words, I am grateful for any feedback.

The channel I work with was very reluctant for many years but is more accepting of his role these days and there is much to come. It is more on a cosmic level as our information now is really about raising the consciousness of humanity. Not an easy task but faith and perseverance is required so I will continue to post anything that could be relevant, either from the past or information being received in the present, and hope you continue to browse.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Anna70 (6th July 2023), Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Blacklight43 (7th November 2021), boja (12th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), lisalu (7th November 2021), Mercedes (12th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), Peace in Oz (8th November 2021), Reinhard (20th October 2022), Rosemarie (6th May 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

The Wight Witch - Episode 09 - In Each Story a Lesson

Today Carolyn relays some stories and messages, that came to her through Margo and Robin (two channels Carolyn has worked with), who in turn received them from otherworldly sources (Earthbound Spirits, Spirit Guides, ET's). Each story contains a valuable lesson, sometimes several, that guide us by example of what to do and what not to do, so that we can avoid making the same mistakes ourselves, and lead a good and meaningful life in accord with our Soul's purpose.

Thank you dear Carolyn

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Billy (24th November 2021), cursichella1 (29th November 2021), Harmony (22nd November 2021), I should cocoa (12th November 2021), lisalu (12th November 2021), Mercedes (22nd November 2021), Orph (14th November 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), Rosemarie (15th November 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2021), Stephanie (22nd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 5 14 LastLast