+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin - Why is it banned? - Senator Malcolm Roberts Destroys COVID Vaccine Narrative!

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin - Why is it banned? - Senator Malcolm Roberts Destroys COVID Vaccine Narrative!

So I have been absent on this forum due to I had covid again for the 3rd freakin time in 3 years. The first time I had this both me and my wife got it , this was even before the word covid was started, I remember saying for a week when I got this "What is this shxx" Fatigued beyond belief, winded-couldn't walk 50 ft without stopping to catch my breathe and could absolutely do nothing for a solid week and then another week to recover. And that cough where nothing comes up and your chest hurts so bad your afraid to cough. Just rode it out on the 1st one.

2cd time I thought I had a sinus infection all day, sneezing and runny nose all day, then in the evening I couldn't smell at all, took the ivermectin horse paste 1st day on proper dose per your weight. Nothing changed except I did not get worse. On the 2cd day 24 hours later I started having pressure behind my eyes, headache and it was going into my chest, I took a 2cd dose and I swear to you in 2 hours all my symptoms disappeared and never did come back, I did take a 3dr dose after another 24 hours and and that was all I took of the ivermectin. On the 3rd dose I felt jittery for 10 minutes and then that went away.

3rd time which happened 4 weeks ago, I got sick like the 1st time but I waited to use ivermectin for a week to see if I could shake it. Then it started going on my lungs , I was using vicks around my nose and mouth every 3 hours which helped me stop wheezing and allowed me to sleep, problem with using that for 2 weeks I started overdosing on menthol as my blood pressure was shooting up. So on day 8 I started back on the ivermectin horse paste day 1 and 2 and on day 3 used the tablets. Things started immediately changing again for the better but not as fast as the 2cd time, It took me a week to get better this time, i'm thinking since this virus had 8 days to dig in. Its been a month now and I'm almost 98% . Still have a sleight cough, and little fatigue. And the only thing I'm taking now is the Z-stack pill , quercitin ,zinc, d-3, and c pre mixed in a capsule. One a day .

I was hesitant to take ivermectin again but it really did bust me out of this the 3rd time, everyone around me has had the shot, including my wife who told me last week that she took it , which I was so disappointed she didn't tell me. I just shut my mouth. It is what it is and there is nothing I can do about it.

Now the NU variant is on its way, I figure it will be here in the states within 2 weeks, it is double the amount of variants that the DELTA contains and let me just say this. If you have NOT had any of these covids and get the delta you are in trouble especially if your 60-90 or have preexisting conditions. This virus will take all the life out of you , fatigues the hell out of you , and scares the crap out of you trying to breathe. Thank god for ivermectin but I will say I am very very worried about this NU strain. I read this morning where 2 people got in it different hotel rooms in the same hotel in hong kong, they tested the hotel and it was in 27 rooms by the time these 2 people left. What does that tell you?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th January 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), fifi (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), mountain_jim (26th November 2021), Sadieblue (27th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), Suzi E (27th November 2021), Vangelo (26th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin - Why is it banned? - Senator Malcolm Roberts Destroys COVID Vaccine Narrative!

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    So I have been absent on this forum due to I had covid again for the 3rd freakin time in 3 years. The first time I had this both me and my wife got it , this was even before the word covid was started, I remember saying for a week when I got this "What is this shxx" Fatigued beyond belief, winded-couldn't walk 50 ft without stopping to catch my breathe and could absolutely do nothing for a solid week and then another week to recover. And that cough where nothing comes up and your chest hurts so bad your afraid to cough. Just rode it out on the 1st one.

2cd time I thought I had a sinus infection all day, sneezing and runny nose all day, then in the evening I couldn't smell at all, took the ivermectin horse paste 1st day on proper dose per your weight. Nothing changed except I did not get worse. On the 2cd day 24 hours later I started having pressure behind my eyes, headache and it was going into my chest, I took a 2cd dose and I swear to you in 2 hours all my symptoms disappeared and never did come back, I did take a 3dr dose after another 24 hours and and that was all I took of the ivermectin. On the 3rd dose I felt jittery for 10 minutes and then that went away.

3rd time which happened 4 weeks ago, I got sick like the 1st time but I waited to use ivermectin for a week to see if I could shake it. Then it started going on my lungs , I was using vicks around my nose and mouth every 3 hours which helped me stop wheezing and allowed me to sleep, problem with using that for 2 weeks I started overdosing on menthol as my blood pressure was shooting up. So on day 8 I started back on the ivermectin horse paste day 1 and 2 and on day 3 used the tablets. Things started immediately changing again for the better but not as fast as the 2cd time, It took me a week to get better this time, i'm thinking since this virus had 8 days to dig in. Its been a month now and I'm almost 98% . Still have a sleight cough, and little fatigue. And the only thing I'm taking now is the Z-stack pill , quercitin ,zinc, d-3, and c pre mixed in a capsule. One a day .

I was hesitant to take ivermectin again but it really did bust me out of this the 3rd time, everyone around me has had the shot, including my wife who told me last week that she took it , which I was so disappointed she didn't tell me. I just shut my mouth. It is what it is and there is nothing I can do about it.

Now the NU variant is on its way, I figure it will be here in the states within 2 weeks, it is double the amount of variants that the DELTA contains and let me just say this. If you have NOT had any of these covids and get the delta you are in trouble especially if your 60-90 or have preexisting conditions. This virus will take all the life out of you , fatigues the hell out of you , and scares the crap out of you trying to breathe. Thank god for ivermectin but I will say I am very very worried about this NU strain. I read this morning where 2 people got in it different hotel rooms in the same hotel in hong kong, they tested the hotel and it was in 27 rooms by the time these 2 people left. What does that tell you?

Thanks for post telling us about your harrowing story with getting 'covid' 3 times... (whatever covid is..) I don't understand why your immune system isn't protecting you better than it is... I know the fear mongers go on about variants all the time but it is said that the variants are very close to the 'original' - and the fact that they haven't really proved the original existed by isolating it - except for a computer generated synthetic code? (I think)- and Judy Mikovits says it is a monkey virus - and perhaps that could be why they don't want to let people examine it closely - ?? dunno...

People are getting something unusual - maybe because it was created in a lab...I myself had something at the end of 2019 before all this craziness kicked off... that I think was part of the first wave of infections of something and I said ay the time I felt like I'd been hit with a biological weapon.. I shouldn't speak too soon and I'm touching wood - but I haven't had anything like it again...

I can't help wondering if there is another factor at play why your immune system isn't fending off the virus like it should be... and on another thread you said that you have just lost 5 friends and you are only 59....

It's like you might be in some kind of artificially created hot spot - ? Don't want to create more upset or paranoia for you but I just tried to look and see what shade of politics you have in Northern Michigan - and I think it's more red than blue..?... there has been some suggestion that Red States could be getting dangerous batches of the injection....

sorry - you have just been through a horrible time and you might not want to consider this... at this time...

I just don't get why your natural immune system isn't working better...

Take care... sorry you are going through such a tough time...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), fifi (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike Gorman (27th November 2021), mountain_jim (26th November 2021), Sadieblue (27th November 2021), Vangelo (26th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Jaybee, point well taken, I'm around various people everyday because of my job, I typically don't wear a mask either. The difference I'm finding with the regular flu vs. covid is when you have covid you can't smell or taste or both and fatigue sets in something terrible. With the flu its a rapid up down and you still have your taste and smell. As for me getting this 3 times and my immune system. Its working, its punching me out of this and the most I've ever taken ivermectin is 3 days continuously. I asked my local chiropractor who is in his late 30s and sees 25 people a day, doesn't wear a mask , ect ect. He told me he has had covid already and takes zinc and a root capsule that has 4 different properties in it that is natural and an anti parasitic. I will find out what it is and post it within the week. He's only had covid 1 time.

As for northern michigan area, we didn't have hardly any strains up here for a year and a half and then boom its been hitting this area in waves since. This is a big time red area up here , detroit , grand rapids are blue but I don't think thats the case. Now there is another strain hitting that is called the NU variant/strain. This thing looks 3 times as sophisticated as the delta. A Scared Nu World: Here's What We Know About The New COVID Strain https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sc...w-covid-strain . So now we wait , I'm thinking 2 weeks and it will be in the states no matter what restrictions. Til then its ivermectin, I'm pretty tough until it comes to breathing and i'm almost 98% now. FYI My buddy told me 2 days ago Phizer petitioned the govt to have its records sealed for 55 years, I cannot confirm or deny but thought that is a point of interest. Pfizer and Moderna employees are exempt and congress from taking the jab by the way which is another point of interest.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 26th November 2021 at 19:57.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), Delight (27th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Sadieblue (27th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), Suzi E (27th November 2021), The KMan (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

... Pfizer and Moderna employees are exempt and congress from taking the jab by the way which is another point of interest.
    I have heard this multiple times as well but have not seen any tangible evidence. Does anyone on the forum have any?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), bluestflame (13th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Sadieblue (29th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Jaybee, point well taken, I'm around various people everyday because of my job, I typically don't wear a mask either. The difference I'm finding with the regular flu vs. covid is when you have covid you can't smell or taste or both and fatigue sets in something terrible. With the flu its a rapid up down and you still have your taste and smell. As for me getting this 3 times and my immune system. Its working, its punching me out of this and the most I've ever taken ivermectin is 3 days continuously. I asked my local chiropractor who is in his late 30s and sees 25 people a day, doesn't wear a mask , ect ect. He told me he has had covid already and takes zinc and a root capsule that has 4 different properties in it that is natural and an anti parasitic. I will find out what it is and post it within the week. He's only had covid 1 time.

As for northern michigan area, we didn't have hardly any strains up here for a year and a half and then boom its been hitting this area in waves since. This is a big time red area up here , detroit , grand rapids are blue but I don't think thats the case. Now there is another strain hitting that is called the NU variant/strain. This thing looks 3 times as sophisticated as the delta. A Scared Nu World: Here's What We Know About The New COVID Strain https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sc...w-covid-strain . So now we wait , I'm thinking 2 weeks and it will be in the states no matter what restrictions. Til then its ivermectin, I'm pretty tough until it comes to breathing and i'm almost 98% now. FYI My buddy told me 2 days ago Phizer petitioned the govt to have its records sealed for 55 years, I cannot confirm or deny but thought that is a point of interest. Pfizer and Moderna employees are exempt and congress from taking the jab by the way which is another point of interest.

Thanks.... yes with the help of ivermectin your natural immune system is obviously doing it's job and getting you better - it's just that I thought your T cells etc should have stopped it developing at all - after the first bout you had ... (in spite of variants - that are said to be close to the original and would be recognized as the original by a healthy natural immune system...)

But there are twists and turns to the Covid Tale that are ongoing ------ so what do I know...

All the best to you... good luck and good health...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd February 2022), pyrangello (29th November 2021), Sadieblue (29th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    ... Pfizer and Moderna employees are exempt and congress from taking the jab by the way which is another point of interest.
    I have heard this multiple times as well but have not seen any tangible evidence. Does anyone on the forum have any?
    This is a hearing from a few weeks ago where the head of the CDC won't answer the question, "what % of the CDC employees are vaccinated?". The snippet starts at the 3:55 mark. The whole video is unbelievably frustrating because all she does is spew her talking points and avoids answering the questions directly.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), bluestflame (13th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), pyrangello (29th November 2021), Sadieblue (29th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

More Proof Hospitals Have Become Murder Factories And Ivermectin Is Saving Lives https://allnewspipeline.com/Another_...We_Missing.php

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), bluestflame (13th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st January 2022), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd February 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (29th November 2021), Vangelo (29th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,632 times in 20,810 posts

• Clinical Trials and Research News Weekly Roundup | Ivermectin Treatment in Three Brazilian Towns:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), bluestflame (13th December 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2021), Mike Gorman (13th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (13th December 2021), Vangelo (13th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    Thanks

• Alex Jones Threatens DIRT On Donald Trump Because Trump Backs Vaccinations:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (2nd January 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I was sick with Covid almost 2 years ago. I just recently acquired the newest variant in the so called Omicron. I have been slightly sick for 3 days to the day, it's subsiding very well, as I entrust my immune system and natural immunity. I haven't taken any jabs, and won't. My Spidey senses tingled when Fauci the Rat and Bill Gates had their hands in this Genocidal Vaccine. My choice of healing is Vitamin C and D and Zinc with plenty of liquids. The headache has subsided much, I think I will have this beat too shortly...

We are all one tribe..
    W. F.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th January 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), Charles Harris (2nd January 2022), Deux Corbeaux (2nd February 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2022), gs_powered (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), meat suit (2nd January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (2nd January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2022), ulli (2nd January 2022), Vangelo (2nd January 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (23rd January 2022), The KMan (24th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Ivermectin - Why is it banned? - Senator Malcolm Roberts Destroys COVID Vaccine Narrative!

• BASED Dana White Defends Rogan Against Media GESTAPO | Louder With Crowder

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (27th January 2022), The KMan (24th January 2022), Vangelo (23rd January 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    Thanks

• Dana White SCHOOLS Journalist On COVID Treatments:

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Reinhard (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (27th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Thanks

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Mike Gorman (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

buy as much as u want no prescription
    mexico

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

What is the consensus regarding Ivermectin as a means for preventing Vax injury from the mRNA products? I might be in the difficult position of needing to get a double shot just so I can work here in Perth, those of us who work in the IT industry have to be Vaxed so we can attend businesses and clients - aarggh! I have heard Ivermectin can prevent the spike protein from proliferating and causing clots e.tc, sounds plausible: any trench experiences?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), meat suit (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022), Victoria (9th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,516 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    What is the consensus regarding Ivermectin as a means for preventing Vax injury from the mRNA products? I might be in the difficult position of needing to get a double shot just so I can work here in Perth, those of us who work in the IT industry have to be Vaxed so we can attend businesses and clients - aarggh! I have heard Ivermectin can prevent the spike protein from proliferating and causing clots etc, sounds plausible: any trench experiences?
    Do see all the info compiled on these two threads:

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (10th March 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), fifi (26th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), kudzy (3rd February 2022), meat suit (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022), Tintin (3rd February 2022), Victoria (9th March 2022), Yoda (3rd February 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

What is the consensus regarding Ivermectin as a means for preventing Vax injury from the mRNA products? I might be in the difficult position of needing to get a double shot just so I can work here in Perth, those of us who work in the IT industry have to be Vaxed so we can attend businesses and clients - aarggh! I have heard Ivermectin can prevent the spike protein from proliferating and causing clots e.tc, sounds plausible: any trench experiences?
    EXCLUSIVE | Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘Don’t Take Any More’ Genetic Vaccines, Dangerous Foreign Spike Proteins ‘Lead To Chronic Disease’

Quote:
    "
    “For the genetic vaccines, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson and AstraZeneca, there is no known detoxification methods.

Sadly, the genetic material lasts in the body far longer than what we thought and the spike protein that’s produced is probably in the body for greater than a year and it’s in vital areas, including the brain, the lung, the heart, the bone marrow, the reproductive organs.

And it takes a very long time for the body to clear out this dangerous, foreign, protein.

The only thing I can advise individuals is, don’t take anymore of it.

There is going to be a progressive accumulation of spike protein in the human body that cannot get out. It will almost certainly lead to chronic disease. "

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uctive-organs/
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), bluestflame (3rd February 2022), fifi (26th February 2022), meat suit (3rd February 2022), onawah (3rd February 2022), pyrangello (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022), shamballaOn (3rd February 2022), Spiral (3rd February 2022), Victoria (9th March 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Do not many of us in IT work from home now and conduct these kinds of meeting on Skype or Teams?
    I had a bit of Mexican standoff with my employer last year (who is also a long term friend) about the need to get vaxxed in order to be allowed on to various defence company sites.
    I corrected him by saying a negative test is sufficient. He strangely he went off on 10-minute soliloquy about how bad he felt after catching an infection possibly Covid while in San Francisco in late 2019.
    I shook my head and walked off, seriously considering moving on if he were to continue to press the matter. I went and tested the job/contractor market and managed to gain an offer with an Israeli company should the need have ever arose (though God knows what their policy on vaccination is or will become!).

He has since shown signs of becoming conciliatory on this topic and never raised the subject again, which I'm glad as the whole thing was unpleasant, and shows how divisive this has become.

I am unbendable on this - what's private is private and that includes personal medical decisions. But enough of me, things are different in different countries.
    I sincerely hope this goes well for you Mike .
    Last edited by happyuk; 3rd February 2022 at 20:30.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), fifi (26th February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022), Spiral (3rd February 2022), Victoria (9th March 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

For Gods sake don't do it, there is no cure for that s***, any more there is for shooting yourself in the head with a .375 ....do anything you can to to avoid it.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), ClearWater (4th February 2022), fifi (26th February 2022), gord (4th February 2022), happyuk (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (4th February 2022), Victoria (9th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast