Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

• When Accusations like: 'Controlled Opposition' losses its value!
    I have explained many times on countless platforms that ANYONE using the (accusative/insinuating) term: "controlled opposition"** without real hard evidence is helping, doing the job of "controlled opposition psychology warfare".

In the Netherlands I personally met 1000+ "alternative media types" of all kinds last 31 years in real life face to face, like: Anarchists from Amsterdam, Christians, Atheists, "New Agers", Shamans, dozens of professional documentary makers, highly intelligent classical liberals (not the dumb Neo-liberals of today), dozens of (dissident) professors, 100+ authors exposing stuff, real whistleblowers who were in the news, all kinds of people working for MSM but admitted they do not dare to show their true face: fear of losing their job.

Also personally met several "high up" key-people in real life who are part of the biggest Dutch Skeptic Foundation called "Skepsis" with their magazine "Skepter" went to their lectures and they also came to mine (as I gave over 80 lectures throughout the Netherlands) ... Most key-people working for Skepsis are used by Mainstream Media to "debunk" anything that is controversial, like "professional" gate keepers serving corporate interests, fanatically defending the government pushed narratives for decades ... Even they can have multiple "faces", meaning: what they say out-loud in public versus what they really think when you talk to them alone personally face to face.

I can go on and on and on how many different types of people there are within ANY "media" how they work and why, who they serve and how, what their true face is but mostly have no "luxury" of sharing any form of dissent.

Some feel the need to "help" the Alternative Media narrative any way possible, even if that means shouting the term: "controlled opposition" virtue signaling how "good critical thinkers" they are (not!) ... showing not to "join the bandwagon" of anything that is hyped.
    • The fear of being "fooled" can often be much bigger than the fear of being accused of helping to spread false accusations/insinuations.
    Accusations (smear & slander) towards easy targets of people who are already attacked by others on so many sides ... (metaphorically) kicking people who are already on the ground, using "mob mentality" BECAUSE they are afraid they become part of the "wrong group" which is often NOT the case but they just assume the worst "just to be sure" you do not "fall" in that assumed creepy category.

So sad that some people assume you suppose to be "part of this or that" by pointing at (sharing) alternative perspectives you find interesting or important. Even if you are NOT a follower of anything, you just want to learn from all sides to see the bigger picture ... When you do this passionately it will take almost no effort, as it goes naturally ... But if you are in a state of fear (like: "what others might think") and have a permanent "thought police" in your head, wanting to "fit in", to belong etc. etc. >>> that will DRAIN energy out of you if you are confronted with endless conflicting insights challenging your (tunnel vision?) views >> connected to all kinds of emotional triggers. This kind of psychological mechanism is 99,9% predictable behavior I see in so many "activists".

Within Dutch Alternative Media Network you have some loudmouth people who love to accuse others in Alternative Media Network just because they disagree with a part of what others claim ... they feel threatened they are accused being "associated" with others who "pollute the waters" and if anyone says similar things you say (but add some "wrong think" perspectives) can already be seen as "possible controlled opposition" ... it is far easier to use that label/judgment than being really specific why you have issues with some one who has similar ideas you have.

Some big prominent figures in the Alternative Media Scene see themselves as "above" all the others and do not like to be challenged ... if you do (and you have a reasonable big following), withing days you will see he will call you: "controlled opposition" just because you have the audacity to challenge his assumptions & flaws ... There are many layers of challenging some one: you can do it respectful, well grounded, specific, explaining why you think it is necessary to point the flaws without assuming some one has "ill intentions" or has an "hidden agenda" etc. ... But the receiver of any (constructive) criticism does not do that in return as it does not "compute" ... more like: "you are with us or you are with the enemy" mentality.

Long before the "controlled opposition" accusations were used ... I already saw patterns of behavior how to frame ANYONE you disagree with or disagrees with you publicly ... this "public shaming" became an "art" in itself ... it is what I call: "mental reflex defense mechanisms" ... you just call people names and let the rest of your gang do the rest ... Does not have to be 100% correct (being hyperbolic & using all kinds of exaggerations) as long you have enough "like minded" spirits joining your crusade against "the other" ... In that framework / setting using the label: "controlled opposition" is just the cherry on top of the cake. Even people who ate not part of this mob-mentality (gang) can somehow be "convinced" with sections of it and use it for their personal grievances with some one.

Sigh ...

Yeah, it is for me so obvious that most who accuses the other of being "controlled opposition" does that to shut down being reasonable, balanced, showing willingness to learn from people having their own flaws and (often self-imposed) limitations as we all have them.
    • Metaphor
    If you can find the "fly in the soup" in a restaurant you obviously do not want the soup anymore and demand compensation ... but if you can convince someone you found something that looks like a "fly in the soup" in a restaurant but it was not a fly ... if enough people around you beLIEve your faulty perception is often ENOUGH for the restaurant owner to ACT if you are telling the truth even if it is not ... What kind of psychological mechanism do we see here? ... This tactic is more and more used in almost all alternative media networks ... not everybody is like that but just enough for some to join this idiocy.

How many people feel uncomfortable being surrounded by others who disagree with you and visa versa ... The reason I do not feel uncomfortable is that I am truly lucky I have a mother studying psychology at University in Maastricht when I was 8 years old ... She also worked part-time in a big shopping center as a "detective" in civilian clothing looking for pickpockets & thieves in the store ... One day she brought me with her and explained how you can spot deviant behavior of suspects to predict if someone is about to do something illegal. Years later she became a "flower power hippy" and full time activist being on radio & tv, news papers and such ... so am used to see people having many faces & phases.

It is okay to be different & unique was my upraising and she gave me plenty tools how to cope & deal with people judging me. Later many other deep thinkers, practical philosophers & pioneers like: Willem De Ridder who helped me to produce my own Radio & TV shows on Amsterdam ... same for Luc Sala who also gave me a platform to produce my own Amsterdam TV shows all of this happened between 1990 and 1998 when I lived in Amsterdam ... this eight year time-period meeting so many interesting people face to face was all before the internet was available to everybody. That was a magical time to me ... and gave me the foundation how I cope with things today.

When people feel threatened because others think different than you it may trigger a behavior that has nothing to do with living in self-honesty ... Unless you are aware what is happening to you and observe your own behavior, what I call the: "neutral, non-judgmental observer awareness" (we all have within us) ... Then you let go of the (self) conditioning and become more grounded more relaxed about it ... Nowadays it seems more and more people have (general) anxiety issues including some people who are part of the Alternative Media Scene.

My passion to communicate with everybody in the Alternative Media World has multiple reasons: ... I want amongst others, discover what true faces are behind many masks people use to "fit in" a certain framework of expectations. What I have learned is that almost nothing is what it seems to be >>> meaning it is mostly more positive when you find the core of peoples personality not judging what you see at the surface.

--o-O-o--

** for the record: Controlled Opposition does exists and can have many forms ... like having genuine heartfelt people being bribed & threatened changing their tune to serve an hidden agenda ... The danger of any opposition being hijacked is real ... But that does not mean everything that is "fishy" or "strange" or "off beat" or "unexpected" is evidence being "controlled".

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 16th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    • disclaimer: am talking here in general terms, please do not take it personally
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th June 2023 at 21:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

1212is24 (16th January 2022), amor (17th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (16th January 2022), Delight (16th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2022), edina (16th January 2022), Ewan (11th April 2023), Franny (18th January 2022), haroldsails (17th January 2022), Heart to heart (16th January 2022), Hermoor (16th May 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ioneo (16th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th May 2022), Michi (16th January 2022), mountain_jim (16th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022), Open Minded Dude (16th January 2022), Reinhard (1st April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th January 2022), Sunny (16th January 2022), Sunray (7th July 2023), syrwong (8th July 2023), Vangelo (16th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

I don't think demonizing good guys for incorrectness has been the problem, what I've seen more of is the opposition jumping on people who criticize their shills, whatever necessary that supports their narrative.

Isn't it a historical given in wartime to have many shills infiltrated behind enemy lines early who are very believable? Our current very sophisticated hoax is of course implementing this mandatory wartime tactic in spades, especially this hoax that is mostly a spoken/mind war!! I bet the enemy began infiltrating the truth community and seeding their narrative years ago

My criteria are first and foremost is well funded, no real world source of income, an expensive travel/interview circuit and all the time consuming reserving/scheduling, all the time consuming website upkeep, massive internet posting and travel reserving, and especially slick photography. The equal criteria is..... how are they helping fuel the foundational lie of the narrative that is the most driving force of their agenda.

So John, would please then also offer your criteria for the other side of the coin?
    What is your criteria for identifying a real controlled opposition figure and please name names of who you believe are/or have been and faded, the actual controlled opposition shills are in this hoax.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

amor (17th January 2022), Ewan (11th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2022), Franny (18th January 2022), haroldsails (17th January 2022), Hermoor (16th May 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th January 2022), Matthew (20th January 2022), O Donna (17th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I don't think demonizing good guys for incorrectness has been the problem, what I've seen more of is the opposition jumping on people who criticize their shills, whatever necessary that supports their narrative.

Isn't it a historical given in wartime to have many shills infiltrated behind enemy lines early who are very believable? Our current very sophisticated hoax is of course implementing this mandatory wartime tactic in spades, especially this hoax that is mostly a spoken/mind war!! I bet the enemy began infiltrating the truth community and seeding their narrative years ago

My criteria are first and foremost is well funded, no real world source of income, an expensive travel/interview circuit and all the time consuming reserving/scheduling, all the time consuming website upkeep, massive internet posting and travel reserving, and especially slick photography. The equal criteria is..... how are they helping fuel the foundational lie of the narrative that is the most driving force of their agenda.

So John, would please then also offer your criteria for the other side of the coin?
    What is your criteria for identifying a real controlled opposition figure and please name names of who you believe are/or have been and faded, the actual controlled opposition shills are in this hoax.
    • it boils down to what exactly do we accept as irrefutable proof (being "controlled position") that anyone that thinks different than you are and has many similarities dealing with fighting/exposing the NWO Agenda aka Agenda2030 Tyranny?
    ... and I am obvious asking a rhetorical question ... as ANY answer to that valid question will expose its flaws & weaknesses by default, unless you can see beyond the paradox

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd April 2023 at 15:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hermoor (16th May 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Reinhard (1st April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What I have learned is that almost nothing is what it seems to be
    Yes, I have learned this too.

This recent presentation by Hugo Talks gave me quite a headache.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3KRi1N8xBhK7/

I've only watched it once. Once was plenty enough for now. At the moment I don't have the time or inclination to watch it again, let alone double check the information to the nth degree.

Hugo seems to have dug pretty deep and connected a lot of telling dots. His conclusions ended up in uncomfortable territory for me at least. Are his conclusions correct? All of them? Some of them? None of them?

I don't know. But they made my head hurt and heart sigh, that's for sure.

Frankly speaking I've been suspicious of several characters mentioned in the presentation for quite some time. Hugo's bottom line here is there are a lot more than several of them up to no good. A lot of them are up to no good and a lot of them are popular favourites amongst members of this forum.

Sorry I haven't added time points and summaries to separate a lot of the wheat from a lot of the chaff.

If you want a crappy night's sleep and a lot more troubling questions than reassuring answers, then fill your boots and watch all of them.

Edit: More related and longer presentations are included below.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tGNBJrbmBWPW/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ndnP6qPkyGCi/
    Last edited by Hermoor; 16th May 2022 at 20:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ewan (11th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    What I have learned is that almost nothing is what it seems to be
    Yes, I have learned this too.

This recent presentation by Hugo Talks gave me quite a headache.

Hugo seems to have dug pretty deep and connected a lot of telling dots. His conclusions ended up in uncomfortable territory for me at least. Are his conclusions correct? All of them? Some of them? None of them?

I don't know. But they made my head hurt and heart sigh, that's for sure.

Frankly speaking I've been suspicious of several characters mentioned in the presentation for quite some time. Hugo's bottom line here is there are a lot more than several of them up to no good. A lot of them are up to no good and a lot of them are popular favourites amongst members of this forum.
    I KNOW that this is a spiritual (or whatever one should call the nonphysical plane of "people" (or whatever one would call them) BATTLEGROUND all around us.

Divide and conquer by instilling fear and confusion WORKS (makes your head hurt). It ensures we farmed animals give our utmost until finally we are slaughtered.

I am becoming more and more clear (inside) as I have dug through the onion layers of confusion. RIGHT NOW, somewhere a loosh sucker is enjoying THIS latest permutation of distrust and even HATE generated.

IMO the only way we can withstand is to call out by actually UNITING (and that begins in our heart as we extend good will and reserve judgement). We need to challenge the ISSUES we see and discuss our particular POV.

Honestly I have no clue about you but many clues about these BRAVE and TRUE people who want the world to be livable for humans.

I want THIS WORLD to be a just and true place. There are lots of people who would accuse ME of being new age, maybe luciferian, maybe even EVIL because I am not a "born again" Christian who believe ONLY the sacrificial blood of Christ will save me.

I want YOU to participate as open mindedly as possible in THIS project proposed....

consider THIS comment

Quote And yet no one questions Hugo. His fans just worship him which is hilarious as they talk about sheep. A faceless guy, no one knows that can knock out videos very fast with amazing professional quality, stock photos and compile and edit it perfect: with no visible means of support and look after all those other social media channels as well indicates to me Hugo is no random amateur doing it at home. Think about that question - he would be the perfect controlled opposition himself. That seems a well funded team - not some English man magically joining dots. I liked him once but he is getting more looney and seems to think he is the only freedom warrior - which is another dangerous sign of trying to discredit other true freedom fighters. That’s exactly what a disinformation service would do.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th May 2022 at 21:54.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (11th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th May 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), mojo (17th May 2022), Reinhard (1st April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

• Our Birthright ...

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st April 2023 at 17:37.

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• 2022 Flashback:

When there is a real need for a different point of view "other than mainstream" does not mean everything that does do exactly that "must" all be a PsyOp ... but the same time psyops can happen even if people are 100% genuine and the real deal because they (partly) became victim of dis-info/psyops.

So in essence everyone can be hijacked by psyops without realizing it ... but really proving some one is, is not that super obvious nor easy ... Then the "having (endless) assumptions" syndrome kicks in <<< and this is the mother of all fck ups!
    • Same discussion with "controlled opposition" ... anything can be interpreted as "controlled opposition" if it supposedly distract you something from you think "must" be more important until someone else says: "no I know there is something else that is even more important" all of a sudden anyone can be called "controlled opposition" that is sharing different perspectives/insights/views than mainstream as long as you can "prove" you know something more important to discuss that they "refuse" to make public ...
    If anyone refuse to do that then they can claim: see I have "evidence"of "controlled opposition" because they assumed "the most important thing" was/is not discussed by them ...

You can force the issue at hand and if they will not go along with what you are pushing often the "name calling" starts ... Some of it is pure envy and not having the skills how to "market" your own ideas and/or feeling "inferior" >>> not realizing that some ideas/insights takes much more time & effort & before people finally want to hear & read about it ... So blaming others for not being successful is not gonna help you.

When some one has worked very hard for a long time to finally have a way to reach millions (not to be confused with ultra rich kids reaching millions without real effort) ... many love to hijack that kind of accomplishment and claim it is their right to do so just because they assume they have something "more important" and if you not succeed them (having a big reach) to discuss your choice of topic (whatever that may be) they can get mad, upset, angry and claim to have found "evidence" of "controlled opposition" just because "they say so".

I notice all the above can happen very fast when people feel that they are the "chosen ones" and feel above the masses and need attention one way or the other ... if not successful it will eventually start using the blame game (aka psychological mind-games).

So you have real genuine controlled opposition that does exist ... and then you have tons of accusations of "controlled opposition" floating around because people with a big platform/reach did not fit in a framework/mold anyone can create up to "make a case".
    • I have had this discussion so many times last 25+ years I really get fed up with people insinuating super fast without being super honest where this "need to accuse" is coming from.
    So many different kind of frustrations, setbacks & disappointments in the "truther movement" ... it is obvious not all of them are super talented nor flawless nor "the best" there is always something people will find and throw mud at anyone who has "failed" to do certain things in a certain way ... >>> add shills & trolls acting like "truthers" spreading all kinds of accusatory memes, claims & quotes to stir up never ending in-fights! >>> guess who is spreading all those memes without being aware they are actually helping the psyop tactics!.
    • Then you have people who demand to only use "academic sources" in any serious public forum discussion and claiming to be "better" that way ... judging, like a control freak: who is allowed to be "taken seriously" and who is "worthy" of our attention ... Most likely being afraid of being associated with "fringe" or controversial people ... Those "academic lovers" use all kinds of self-censorship thinking it will serve humanity better that way ... yeah right ...
    disclaimer: Please be aware when I use the word "you" I really do not mean anyone particular ... I use it in a general way ... not pointing fingers at any individuals ... describing psychological mechanisms I see in the "alternative media & conspiracy research scene" .. That does not mean I am always correct in my assessments >>> I just use my own experience interacting with 1000s of people last 32 years researching conspiracies & suppressed news.

cheers,
    August 7, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th April 2023 at 14:26.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

I think this tactic is as old as time itself, the so called 'red scare' in the cold war was but a very recent example. There is a tribe somewhere in the region of Papau New Guinea I saw on a documentary once that are real big believers in evil spirits and witchcraft. Someone's goat or pig is found dead one morning, (possibly mauled by an inexperienced young predator for instance), there has to be a reason - beyond the obvious. All it takes is an accusation and the accused will soon find themselves getting dragged into the jungle and dispatched. That's an almost stoneage tribe in the modern world. Nothing has changed, it has always been thus, except now it can be on a grand scale without the blood. The fear of the accustory attention is what makes them willing to lie. Always to save oneself from the possibility of ridicule/exposure. It's pure ego fear manifesting in your daily conciousness.

I no longer suffer from such an affliction, not for a long time now. That's what makes many people so uncomfortable around me when I talk straight. It's almost impossible for me to be any other way.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

The label "controlled opposition" also used by some people disagreeing with certain tactics/methods/style and assume (possible) evil intent or (possible) hidden agendas because of a default list of unproven assumptions/conjectures/opinions & speculations.
    • I remember in the past that some people accused Bill Ryan being "controlled opposition" even if there was NO EVIDENCE given >>> it just feeds certain types of people's mind-sets.
    Another common insane "logic" some use is: "if you are not dead, you are not a legit whistleblower" ... because they let you live is for some "enough proof" you are "controlled opposition" ... thus having no clue why they want to prevent Martyrdom Effect.
    • Then you have people who think that some things are: "too good to be true" and that alone is enough for some that you are "most likely" controlled opposition.
    • Or the "Guilty by association" if you shook hands with someone in the past (not knowing anything about the context) you can jump to the utterly false conclusion that somebody supposedly "work" with that person in "secret" without giving any evidence for such a claim and I can go on and on and on ...
    • Or when people make genuine unintended mistakes, is also for some "evidence" of "controlled opposition".
    • Or when some of the real controlled opposition LOVES to use the label/accusation "controlled opposition" hoping (baiting) others to help spread their false accusations!
    The list of (made up) false accusations can be really long to make somebody to look like "controlled opposition" ... >>> even I was called that many times in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 and NONE of them showed any proof nor do they feel the need to share any evidence for their false claims ... They just claim it is their right to have that "opinion" and if enough repeat that false assumption some think "it must be true then"
    • Some just go along with "controlled opposition" accusations because he or she does not like that person's vibes and that is enough for some to be "convinced".
    • Now you know why I am very reluctant to jump on any bandwagon using the "controlled opposition" accusation label.
    And yes, the real "controlled opposition" phenomena does exist, but that needs hard evidence & proof before you accuse anyone being that ... and if you only use: conjecture, hearsay, speculations, assumptions, opinions and "gut feelings" does not do the job!

cheers,
    February 6th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳

* source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th April 2023 at 11:45.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (22nd April 2023), gini (7th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2023)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

quote:

"The whole (accusatory) "gatekeeping" assumption (which can happen!) ... is very similar with people shouting the: (accusatory) "controlled opposition" (which also can happen!) ... and I have discussed this issue/topic ad nauseam last decade here on Project Avalon Forum":

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (7th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

All these NewAge-Movement Channels are pretty easy to dismantle, they all share a common thing, they do not talk about "negative topics" its all about love and light, just had the perfect example a couple of days ago when i had a "spiritual" conversation with a woman, she got angry at me stating "yet again you are talking about these negative topics, i dont want to hear this, this is not my reality" thats pretty much NewAge in a nutshell.

NewAge can be compared to a moth flying into a terrace lamp in the night, when seeking for enlightment

It makes totally sense to install this movement, since its a battle for souls and "they" do not give up that easy on their "cattle", the activation of the pineal gland plays an important part when it comes to see through these fake spiritual teachings, why do most people need someone that tells them where to go and what to belive in?

thanks to early vaccines and fluoride poisoning their pineal gland is shrunken to the size of a corn and its even harder to connect to your higher self with blocked chakras.
    But i also belive that many that got fooled by the NewAge-Movement in first place will find their way home.
    Last edited by seehas; 6th July 2023 at 16:54.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

gini (7th July 2023), Icare (6th July 2023), mountain_jim (7th July 2023), PlasmaVortex (6th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th July 2023)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

May I ask something .... What would you think if Bill removed this forum (of over 1.5 million posts) from the internet?
    Not 'hacked' .... just removed from view and you knew that the forum database still existed?

Just a question, nothing more
    Normal..!

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    May I ask something .... What would you think if Bill removed this forum (of over 1.5 million posts) from the internet?
    Not 'hacked' .... just removed from view and you knew that the forum database still existed?

Just a question, nothing more

I have an account on archive.org and added this forum multiple times to their "web spiders/crawlers" ... but that only works for the public non-members sections, which is over 90% if I am correct.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 20:48.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (6th July 2023), lake (7th July 2023), mountain_jim (7th July 2023)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

snip ....
    I have an account on archive.org and added this forum multiple times to their "web spiders/crawlers" ... but that only works for the public non-members sections, which is over 90% if I am correct.
    Thanks John (and good on you for doing that, although I have seen archive sites also remove information) but that did not address my question, so let me re-state it:

What would you think if Bill removed this forum (of over 1.5 million posts) from the internet?
    Normal..!

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

then i grab a pitchfork and visit bills town in ecuador, its a two day trip from here

serious, it would be horrible to see this happening and i hope this forum still works even when we have a poleshift
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

26. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

lake (8th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

snip ....
    Thanks John (and good on you for doing that, although I have seen archive sites also remove information) but that did not address my question, so let me re-state it:

What would you think if Bill removed this forum (of over 1.5 million posts) from the internet?
    Do you have a reason to believe that is going to happen? ... If so why? ... How do you know? ... Are you worrying about the contingency (Bill Legacy) plan not done properly?

We all could make backups as much as possible ... I am doing already! ... I might start running a similar Forum ... not now, but in a couple of months I might!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th July 2023 at 16:57.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (7th July 2023), lake (8th July 2023)

29. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do you have a reason to believe that is going to happen? ... If so why? ... How do you know? ... Are you worrying about the contingency (Bill Legacy) plan not done properly?
    I do not consider it will happen here John and I am not worried about contingency plans.

It is only a question mate .... any chance that you will answer it?
    If not, then no problem and I shall just leave it alone.

It is relevant to this threads title as I know of such an action having been done, so I just wondered how members would feel if it happened to this forum??

The question my friend:

Normal..!

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: When an Accusation like 'Controlled Opposition' loses its value!

I do not consider it will happen here John and I am not worried about contingency plans.

It is only a question mate .... any chance that you will answer it?
    If not, then no problem and I shall just leave it alone.

It is relevant to this threads title as I know of such an action having been done, so I just wondered how members would feel if it happened to this forum??

The question my friend:

Why is this hypothetical scenario so important to you? ... What has happened that you feel the urge to bring this up to everybody's attention?

John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 16:17.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

lake (8th July 2023)

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why is this hypothetical scenario so important to you? ... What has happened that you feel the urge to bring this up to everybody's attention?
    Maybe I need to construct my question in a different manner in order for it to be answered?

Over the last few years many of the members here would have had posts (or accounts) deleted from "Social Media" .... or have seen many such deletions of information from their followed media accounts.

So I will re-phrase and ask:

How did you feel about the 'Authority' that removed from view the information?

Be it a single post which you personally made or 10,000 posts of an account you followed .... How did you feel about the action and what did you think about those who removed it?
    Normal..!

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

Maybe I need to construct my question in a different manner in order for it to be answered?

Over the last few years many of the members here would have had posts (or accounts) deleted from "Social Media" .... or have seen many such deletions of information from their followed media accounts.

So I will re-phrase and ask:

How did you feel about the 'Authority' that removed from view the information?

Be it a single post which you personally made or 10,000 posts of an account you followed .... How did you feel about the action and what did you think about those who removed it?
    I would be surprised and want to find out what really happened and why first before having any totally unnecessary emotions like: "rage" "frustrations" "anger" etc.

In my view, postponing judgment and having some patience to wait for more clear insights to come to the surface about what really happened is KEY to have a mature, more grounded approach in almost everything that is important in life.
    • Having too many assumptions is the mothers of most fck ups in life.
    Assuming it is not because of server issues nor provider issues (mandatory censorship dictated from above) ... not because of hackers etc. etc.

Let's go along with your strain of thoughts that Bill Ryan alone hypothetically made that decision ... I trust him Bill will explain why and what the reasons are ... even if I (respectfully) disagree, that does not make him "controlled opposition".

If anyone is compromised due to threats or (mental) illness or any other external manipulation does not make that person "evil" ... Controlled Opposition is a different strategy for that matter anyway.

If it is done by YouTube and/or Facebook ... that already happened to me multiple times losing over 1500+ uploaded videos with about 200+ own productions! Losing 10.000s of my comments too and also losing many subscribers: over 50,000+ of them.
    • Then it is a different discussion!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 16:33.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jad (9th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2023)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast