Thread: "Old Mother"

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default "Old Mother"

This content has been removed by the writer.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th September 2023 at 05:06.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd July 2022), Icare (9th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd July 2022), Journeyman (2nd July 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Re: "Old Mother"

A god that has an image in our plane of existence, is completely human nature except the multiple hands, fights like it's in a duel and show no signs of purpose in this life. Sorry I will pass.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Ioneo (1st July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 times in 557 posts

OP: ( 9ideon ) "Once a central figure throughout history, the “Old Mother”, consort of “God”, removed by the Hebrews from their core religion in favor of Yahweh sometimes before Christ. Yahweh, a Mid-Level God of War, now instantly the Universal Creator and single."
    Sometime about 500 BC we still find Yahweh and his Asherah, or wife, on Hebrew clay pieces from the Sinai area. Asherah was a carryover from the Ugaritic (Canaanites) people. There is an image drawn on this artifact, so it
    is very clear what was being portrayed. Apparently they reverted to their old beliefs after the Captivity, for at least awhile.

Well since my memory is obviously half shot, (my notes helped refresh it), here is the full story on the Mother Goddess. It was not 500 BC but 780 BC, so before and not after the Captivity.

Asherah was a powerful fertility goddess. She's something like the original Mother Goddess
    of human history. And she got around.

Asherah is first identified as the queen consort of the Sumerian god An.
    She was the Wife of Anu (Akkadian religion) and:
    Consort or wife of An, the Supreme Sky God in Sumeria
    Consort of El (Ugaritic religion)
    Wife of Elkunirsa (Hittite religion)
    Wife of Yahweh (Israelite religion)
    Wife of Amurru (Amorite religion)
    Wife of 'Amm (Arabian religions)
    And her Offspring were 70 sons (Ugaritic religion)

Asherah's connection to Yahweh is spelled out in both the Bible and an 8th-century B.C. inscription on pottery found in the Sinai desert at a site called Kuntillet Ajrud.
    The inscription asks for a blessing from 'Yahweh and his Asherah.'
    Here is evidence that presented Yahweh and Asherah as a divine pair.
    And now a handful of similar inscriptions have since been found, all of which help to strengthen the case that the God of the Bible once had a wife.

That pottery piece image is below. The one with the large appendage hanging down - the front one, is Yahweh, and the one behind him is his buddy Baal. Asherah is the one in the top right. Isn't history fun?

Name:  yahwehandasherahAjrud.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  25.6 KB
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 1st July 2022 at 23:26.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (2nd July 2022), anasazi (3rd July 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd July 2022), Icare (9th September 2023), Ioneo (1st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd July 2022), Journeyman (2nd July 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    OP: ( 9ideon ) "Once a central figure throughout history, the “Old Mother”, consort of “God”, removed by the Hebrews from their core religion in favor of Yahweh sometimes before Christ. Yahweh, a Mid-Level God of War, now instantly the Universal Creator and single."
    Sometime about 500 BC we still find Yahweh and his Asherah, or wife, on Hebrew clay pieces from the Sinai area. Asherah was a carryover from the Ugaritic (Canaanites) people. There is an image drawn on this artifact, so it
    is very clear what was being portrayed. Apparently they reverted to their old beliefs after the Captivity, for at least awhile.

Well since my memory is obviously half shot, (my notes helped refresh it), here is the full story on the Mother Goddess. It was not 500 BC but 780 BC, so before and not after the Captivity.

Asherah was a powerful fertility goddess. She's something like the original Mother Goddess
    of human history. And she got around.

Asherah is first identified as the queen consort of the Sumerian god An.
    She was the Wife of Anu (Akkadian religion) and:
    Consort or wife of An, the Supreme Sky God in Sumeria
    Consort of El (Ugaritic religion)
    Wife of Elkunirsa (Hittite religion)
    Wife of Yahweh (Israelite religion)
    Wife of Amurru (Amorite religion)
    Wife of 'Amm (Arabian religions)
    And her Offspring were 70 sons (Ugaritic religion)

Asherah's connection to Yahweh is spelled out in both the Bible and an 8th-century B.C. inscription on pottery found in the Sinai desert at a site called Kuntillet Ajrud.
    The inscription asks for a blessing from 'Yahweh and his Asherah.'
    Here is evidence that presented Yahweh and Asherah as a divine pair.
    And now a handful of similar inscriptions have since been found, all of which help to strengthen the case that the God of the Bible once had a wife.

That pottery piece image is below. The one with the large appendage hanging down - the front one, is Yahweh, and the one behind him is his buddy Baal. Asherah is the one in the top right. Isn't history fun?

Attachment 49220
    Yes Jim indeed, the impostor God has a Wife too, the consort of the impostor God would have taken that Role (Mother Goddess) indeed, not the same entity though. Did a Topic on Yahweh (Tau) while back, one can read a little here if interested.

Thanks for the input, that shard is frikkin' classic!

:-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    the Old Mother

Intro:

To me these entities are based on realtime creatures running round our Universe. Some are connected to source while others, the more darker ones (as we call them), are not. I operate fully under the notion that we are part of a war, going on for Millenia, in which our Sol got defeated by certain elements (as well as other Worlds and Sols), for which we are paying for in full. For more info on the basics (my own research) goto this Topic. Trying to keep it short.

To me the stories which became myths and religions are nothing more than deliveries of a lost time and history running around in out memories, in where we were part of a bigger setup, best named the Eternal Realm. Although I am not religious, I strongly feel that it is all part of a much larger story, hence all the lying and cover ups on certain information like history and archeology, not to mention certain sightings and tech used.

The Basics:

Once a central figure throughout history, the “Old Mother”, consort of “God”, removed by the Hebrews from their core religion in favor of Yahweh sometimes before Christ. Yahweh, a Mid-Level God of War, now instantly the Universal Creator and single.

So, basically God got replaced by Yahweh, the Mother Goddess completely removed and all that was left was the Old Testament fecker. The so called one and only God, whom makes you worship Him, thank Him for food and all other things that creature has taken credit for. Making you believe that a linear being is being the creator of the Universe, architect perhaps yes, shaping the existing matter into his own twisted reality, creator and Father of all living things, nah.

The Mother Goddess, I know her as Ana, some know her as Durga others as Amaterasu, many, many names She is known by, Holda in Germanic, later evolving into Frigg and Freya (Freya being the younger version of Frigg), mostly accompanied by Cats or Cat like creatures. Might it be a Lion or Cattus Domesticus, it’s Cats, in some instances Cats were replaced by some Animal lying around, for Cats have not been present all over the Planet back in the day (I know, the criminality right, lol), so People replaced it with whatever rocked their boat at the time, the essence of the Goddess, well, that mostly stayed the same.

See, the Mother Goddess is a lot like a Lioness, while her Hubby is dealing with annoyances, She will go out and kick ass if needed. She is also a Goddess of War see, I guess best shown in the depictions of the Hindu Religion, arms not only meaning/indicating rank, but she is also shown with her abilities”, arsenal if you like.

Let me show you, let it be understood that in no way I am an authority on Hindu Religion, I just interpret certain things a little different, please do not get upset (although Hindu’s are extremely tolerant towards this, it needs to be mentioned). Another interesting detail, Hindu’s refer to her as Maa (Ma), looks familiar in most languages right?

Abilities (items held in hand) of the Mother Goddess, as per Hindu Delivery:

Conch:

Represents the Primorial sound or Aum, the core frequency or vibration if you like, to me it means She understands that core knowledge. Shortly, She possesses the power of Sound (*see it like the final battle in Christian scripture in which the SoM uses one word to defeat the Anti fecker).

Lotus:

Represents the Wisdom of Brahma, her knowledge of Origin.

Sword:

Sharp intellect when it comes to Strategy, a bold planner.

Bow & Arrow:

Possesses the knowledge of touching a target over a distance.

Thrisul or Trident:

Stands for Justice, (Harmony, Balance, Equality) which She will defend.

Mace:

Her devotion to her Children.

Varja:

Supreme Power, gift from Hubby, Her mandate if you like to use Her power where she sees fit to destroy Evil.

Axe or Club:

Either be with Her (Create) or Against Her (Destroy).

Snake: Naga. Enemy.

Normally the weapons are an indication that She has the knowledge of all the weapins of the Gods (33!!!), good or bad.

Some will ask themselves, so what about Kali, or all the other names that One goes about? Despite what Hindu delivery will tell you, myself sees this as a copy cat story, not just for Her, but more and less about all the benevolent “Gods”. Those whom destroy have certain problems with creating, thus copying stuff is their thing, after the great fall of Amn in this Sol, eventually the imposters and followers of Naga Sat An came down and proclaimed themselves (false) Gods using old names and designations in order to confuse the masses, whom had now degraded to basic understanding of their past, only difference is that iso walking next to the first ones as equals, we now had to bow down to them (Christians take note of this).

I am not really going into this Topic into the extremes, leg work is still needed if you are interested in this knowledge… but it has to be your legs moving though, not mine, lol.

Finally the Roman version of this Goddess.

The Romans had their own thing, also great copiers these Romans btw, their Version of Ana (Durga etc) however is extremely interesting (well if you’re me so, hahaha).

In the Roman Empire she is Known as Anna Perenna and/or Cybele (The Great Mother was especially prominent in the art of the empire. She usually appears with mural crown and veil, seated on a throne or in a chariot, drawn by two lions).

In Both their cases their Festival begins at March 15, Cybele’s festival runs through to March 27. One must wonder if the soothsayer warning Caesar (according to Plutarch) was on to something here, namely.

Beware the Ides of March.
    I did a double take when I saw your thread as this is exactly the topic I'm writing on at present. It's taking me awhile because it's such a massive topic as I'm sure you know. You will have seen Mecklenburger's thread on this, I tried to address it there, but needed to do a lot more reading, still do in all liklihood!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (2nd July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I did a double take when I saw your thread as this is exactly the topic I'm writing on at present. It's taking me awhile because it's such a massive topic as I'm sure you know. You will have seen Mecklenburger's thread on this, I tried to address it there, but needed to do a lot more reading, still do in all liklihood!
    Not really sure what you mean.

Meck went in another direction there, this one is more like side quest topic for one of my other ones, keep the info on the OP manageable. I do not like to add sections on post III for instance, makes the whole thread go chaotic.

In any case, the Meck topic goes deeper into matter I do not care for, like numerology, Mary and so on. Don't mind it either so.

12. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 times in 557 posts

You're most welcome. Yes, I noticed yesterday when I went to my records to dig up the image that Wakipedia has now cropped their version of it - to remove the paleo-Hebrew writing at the top - but no worries - I translated this years ago.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (2nd July 2022), sunflower (2nd July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread