1. Link to Post #2161
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Ari Stone lawsuit

I've had a brief message exchange with her on Twitter and she's linked me to her lawsuit page - and downloaded the documents there.

I'm at work and certainly don't have time to read through them now, but will endeavour to do so over the weeks to come; others of you may find these of interest, time permitting.

Without looking at them yet myself some, if not all, are redacted as may be necessary so how much good material has been obscured I couldn't tell.

Linked here: https://aristoneart.com/corey-goode-lawsuit/
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th March 2020), Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Franny (10th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), MagikZen (11th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020), Soda (9th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2162
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2020 at 09:27. Reason: fixed one bad link
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), graciousb (17th March 2020), MagikZen (11th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020), Tintin (10th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

I gather that the judge dismissed the case. That comes as no surprise.

If I had any interest I'd be more interested in seeing CG's motion to dismiss, the response in opposition, CG's reply, and the judge's written decision on the motion to dismiss, but those documents are conspicuously absent.

However, if someone is interested in getting a sense of what not to do in a lawsuit, this could be useful.

I suspect I'll take some flak for having said this.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), MagikZen (11th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020), Tintin (10th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

If I had any interest I'd be more interested in seeing CG's motion to dismiss, the response in opposition, CG's reply, and the judge's written decision on the motion to dismiss, but those documents are conspicuously absent.

However, if someone is interested in getting a sense of what not to do in a lawsuit, this could be useful.

I'm very glad you've responded Satori - I was hoping you would. You'll not get any flak from me, that's for sure.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th March 2020), Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), MagikZen (11th March 2020), Mike (10th March 2020), Satori (10th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2165
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Ari Stone lawsuit

I've had a brief message exchange with her on Twitter and she's linked me to her lawsuit page - and downloaded the documents there.

I'm at work and certainly don't have time to read through them now, but will endeavour to do so over the weeks to come; others of you may find these of interest, time permitting.

Without looking at them yet myself some, if not all, are redacted as may be necessary so how much good material has been obscured I couldn't tell.

I only redacted out private contact info and blurred my signature at the end.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), Tintin (11th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Ari Stone lawsuit

I only redacted out private contact info and blurred my signature at the end.
    Okay, thanks for clarifying.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2167
    Thanks

Hey there, I've had to deal with a great deal of prejudice for my case and situation. I've also dealt with enormous amounts of attorney misconduct since June 2018. Corey and his attorney have both lied on the record and fabricated multiple documents, which is part of why I have not posted thier Motion to Dismiss. As they lied in that too and I'm not interested in helping further thier deceptions publicly. I haven't posted a lot of the case files because so much has occurred that people don't know about and I haven't had anyone helping me consistently, largely due to prejudice and thier false beliefs about dreams. Most people think of them like Corey and David falsely teach about them.

My situation is like the Trump impeachment trials where vast amounts of evidence have been ignored and the judge ruled completely devoid of due process of law and in direct denial of facts and evidence in support of my claims. I'm arguing the unlawful dismissal on Constitutional grounds (the case is still open) and know of others who've had the same issue with this judge ignoring thier evidence in favor of someone with an attorney. I was just hoping he'd be fair, do his job, and look at evidence, which sadly he has not.

What happens a lot, is people get really angry about my claims and refuse to look at the evidence because they are so entrenched in thier false beliefs. These people are notably Corey people or other people within the legal system (not all, but a lot) who don't "believe" that what I say is even possible. This is the biggest problem for two reasons: 1) The CIA, DOD, NSA and other government areas of national security are all involved in the type of things I do and they have developed many ways to misuse the technology for mind control (Telepathic Behavior Modification for literal consciousness "obliteration") and abuse. 2) I've never required "belief" at any time. I actually require people to set aside thier "beliefs" because it hinders them from seeing the actual evidence presented....all tangible... and factual.

So, the question I have for you is this: What have you read from what I've filed? A lot of people also go about giving thier opinion without actually reading what I've filed or looking at the evidence. This appears to be part of the same problem thus far with the judge as well.

I've had a lot of people hating on me for my situation and the facts, but none of that changes any of the evidence and I wont ignore evidence no matter how awful people are toward me for presenting it.

Based on the evidence, I'm dealing with a massive mind control program, that Corey and David appear to be victims of and actively peddling. I also know the ever popular "they" work to keep these types of cases out of the courts. From one perspective, I never expected to be in this situation... yet.... I clearly knew about it from seeing it first in dream states.... even this very situation.... with the judge... and I filed that evidence (affidavit attached to the motion to Void Judgment) along with showing how interested the CIA (and similar) are in what people like me do in the Fifth Info for the Court (also made into a YT video), due to the prejudiced and unlawful dismissal orders issued.

pm me, if you'd like to see certain documents or the like.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th March 2020), Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (12th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020), RogeRio (11th March 2020), sunflower (21st March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2168
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Jay Weidner has been issued a letter by Corey's lawyers warning him that he will receive a restraining order for his continued speaking out against him. He is about to go live in half an hour to talk about this. Don't miss the show!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (19th March 2020), graciousb (17th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), sunflower (21st March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2169
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)

Hey there, I've had to deal with a great deal of prejudice for my case and situation. I've also dealt with enormous amounts of attorney misconduct since June 2018. Corey and his attorney have both lied on the record and fabricated multiple documents, which is part of why I have not posted thier Motion to Dismiss. As they lied in that too and I'm not interested in helping further thier deceptions publicly. I haven't posted a lot of the case files because so much has occurred that people don't know about and I haven't had anyone helping me consistently, largely due to prejudice and thier false beliefs about dreams. Most people think of them like Corey and David falsely teach about them.

My situation is like the Trump impeachment trials where vast amounts of evidence have been ignored and the judge ruled completely devoid of due process of law and in direct denial of facts and evidence in support of my claims. I'm arguing the unlawful dismissal on Constitutional grounds (the case is still open) and know of others who've had the same issue with this judge ignoring thier evidence in favor of someone with an attorney. I was just hoping he'd be fair, do his job, and look at evidence, which sadly he has not.

What happens a lot, is people get really angry about my claims and refuse to look at the evidence because they are so entrenched in thier false beliefs. These people are notably Corey people or other people within the legal system (not all, but a lot) who don't "believe" that what I say is even possible. This is the biggest problem for two reasons: 1) The CIA, DOD, NSA and other government areas of national security are all involved in the type of things I do and they have developed many ways to misuse the technology for mind control (Telepathic Behavior Modification for literal consciousness "obliteration") and abuse. 2) I've never required "belief" at any time. I actually require people to set aside thier "beliefs" because it hinders them from seeing the actual evidence presented....all tangible... and factual.

So, the question I have for you is this: What have you read from what I've filed? A lot of people also go about giving thier opinion without actually reading what I've filed or looking at the evidence. This appears to be part of the same problem thus far with the judge as well.

I've had a lot of people hating on me for my situation and the facts, but none of that changes any of the evidence and I wont ignore evidence no matter how awful people are toward me for presenting it.

Based on the evidence, I'm dealing with a massive mind control program, that Corey and David appear to be victims of and actively peddling. I also know the ever popular "they" work to keep these types of cases out of the courts. From one perspective, I never expected to be in this situation... yet.... I clearly knew about it from seeing it first in dream states.... even this very situation.... with the judge... and I filed that evidence (affidavit attached to the motion to Void Judgment) along with showing how interested the CIA (and similar) are in what people like me do in the Fifth Info for the Court (also made into a YT video), due to the prejudiced and unlawful dismissal orders issued.

pm me, if you'd like to see certain documents or the like.
    First, I do not hate you. Not at all. I’m sure you are a very fine person and well-intentioned.

Second, I’ve read, or tried to read, what you have posted.

Lastly, you made the mistake of trying to prove your case in what you file and inundating the judge with what comes across as implausible allegations, rather than plead a prima facie case supported with plausible facts that would withstand a motion to dismiss and compel the judge to hold an evidentiary hearing on your case.

You made it easy for a judge to dismiss the case and for a higher court to not reverse the judge for doing so.

I mean no offense. Just calling it like I see it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (17th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (19th March 2020), graciousb (17th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2170
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Jay Weidner has been issued a letter by Corey's lawyers warning him that he will receive a restraining order for his continued speaking out against him. He is about to go live in half an hour to talk about this. Don't miss the show!

It will be difficult for GC, who is a public figure, to get an injunction stifling JW’s free speech and rights to expression of thought and ideas. At a minimum, GC will have to prove malice and JW’s actual knowledge of the falsity of any alleged defamatory statements.

It is possible a judge would issue a Temporary Restraining Order for a short period of time, 10 days in some states (but I think I heard JW allude to 14 days where he is (CO I think)), but if so, it would likely be quashed at the mandatory hearing at the 10 day (or 14 day) mark. That hearing is for the judge to either quash the TRO or make it preliminary by extending it until a final hearing on the case. Or until the case is dismissed earlier, if that happens.

And JW is right, at that hearing, and any other evidentiary hearing, he would be permitted to ask GC questions under oath to defend against GC’s claims.

GC would have a very heavy burden of proof to stifle JW’s rights to express himself. JW could, but perhaps need not at the early stage, prove the truth of the statements GC claims are false and defamatory. If the case goes to trial, JW would want to be prepared to prove the truth of his statements, but the burden is on GC to prove falsity, malice etc...

An evidentiary hearing would give JW a lot of lee way to question GC and put on other evidence to defend against GC’s claims.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th March 2020), Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (17th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (19th March 2020), graciousb (17th March 2020), Kryztian (18th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), Pam (17th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2171
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I wonder who is the lawyer CG has hired. Where is he getting the money to fund these things? He can't be getting that much in speaking fees at this point.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (19th March 2020), Kryztian (18th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A whole lot has just happened in this scene in the past couple of days, and I will try to bring everyone up to speed on everything.

First off, last week, Jordan Sather passively shut down Corey Goode after he shared a video from a guy claiming to be QAnon, who Jordan called an obvious fraud. You'll see why this is relevant in a moment.

Then, two days ago, he called out Corey more directly, debunking a claim he had just made, but without mentioning his name.

Right after that, Jordan Sather and Laura Eisenhower were both banned from posting on Full Disclosure Project, and Laura took to Facebook to vent. She publicly and acrimoniously divorced from Corey Goode and David Wilcock in her rant. She has since deleted her posts, but I have archives.

http://archive.ph/eyzaP

Quote Posted by Laura Eisenhower
    Sather and Eisenhower no longer allowed to post on Full Disclosure Project. Why? I thought Corey Goode was all about Unity? Whats going on?
    http://archive.ph/kRm5t

Interesting that I was removed from being able to contribute to a page called Full Disclosure Project -- that Corey Goode or his team runs. Be very careful of the Q Intel right now too and any of the False hope narratives which very well may have been infiltrated. I have experienced and seen too much personally, but have kept sort of hush and cryptic. TILL NOW!!!!
    There are White Hats no doubt, I know that for sure and there is a a lot of positive going on -- but like anything that is innocent and on the side of Benevolent, forces want to come in and compromise. Remember how it went with the fallen Angelics and polarization of Service to Self vs Others?
    I am really not PLEASED at all by the Bull****, entitlement, money driven targeting ways of Corey Goodes camp and all that work for him. Also their security teams that have gone after people.
    My husband was targeted at the most recent Dimensions of Disclosure event by his crew and the messages, photos's and email exchanges are extreme as far as proof. We all tried to work it out, but the bitter taste never left. It seemed there was a good reason for it, but I have seen red flags for years and now its DONE. Wilcock's, I have an idea why they are a part of this.
    Internet will be down -- but you best decide where your alliance rests. Goode just sent me some of the updates that are viral and he hasn't checked up on me or sent anything in months. I thanked him but then got kicked out of one of his pages for no reason!!!
    I never followed him or Wilcock -- I listen like with anything out there and I watch as an observer. I suggest WE all do this.
    http://archive.ph/H6Eo5

They tried to use me personally feel. I saw them in my dreams too try and hook me in. People used to blast me in my threads too with this whole -- you, Corey and David bull****, like I am on their team.
    They aren't good friends and never were. They pretended and to the public, for their own means and own purposes. IT is sick.
    Elizabeth was a horrid bitch to me in person and David and I have a base superficial friendship and Corey and his team, almost killed me and my husband. Their tactics almost broke us up I mean and measures were used to try and greatly harm me I feel, coming directly from them.
    I was supposed to re-shoot for Cosmic Secret and so fly to re-shoot in Portland and then I end up on the streets of Portland for two days with my stuff stolen.
    It was shared that they used a weapon on me at Dimensions event and I couldn't function there AT ALL!
    (yeah and so I drank to take edge off, so I am sure that will be used against me as the reason!!)
    http://archive.ph/pLW4A

Jenny McCarthy's son had a speedy recovery from Autism. Corey and David basically pushed away and ****ed over the whole community and seeks to create lawsuits over anything and everyone who either calls them out or doesn't pay a huge fee for their attendance to Anything. So, they go on her show are seen at parties with known pedophile Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
    I have clients with children who are vaccine damaged and know something us up with them and even Jenny who interviewed them, and Jenny used to be their hero!!!
    I am just watching and observing. Please do the same.
    Just a few hours later, Rene Armenta, one of the original artists who depicted Corey's fantasies, followed in her footsteps and publicly disavowed Corey, though his response was more measured.

https://www.facebook.com/rene.arment...19634279700439

Quote It’s come time to set the record straight regarding my support of Corey Goode. My personal journey to find truth has been long and in depth. Everyone’s journey to connect with truth is different.

After becoming inspired by CG’s narrative in 2015 (via David Wilcock’s blog) my personal journey lead me to work directly with Corey’s Full Disclosure Project (FDP) in 2016. Continuing in 2017 at CLE, I went on to produce numerous 3D models, designs, renderings, and animations over the years culminating with The Cosmic Secret in 2019. All this was in support of his testimony.

I am grateful for the initial activations of Corey’s narrative which led me on my own personal exploration. I am genuinely grateful for the development of deep and meaningful relationships with some dearly valued friends I met through my experience.

Over time, perceptions change, resonances shift. Mine have. Typically, I would keep these sentiments and disillusionment to myself. But in this case, in good conscience, I don’t feel I can do so. I have a public history with Corey Goode and SBA that contains a large body of work created over three years presented to the public. As such, if I did not publicly address my truth, as I see it, It would be easy to assume I still support Corey Goode and his narrative. I do not.

Over the last four years, I have worked behind the scenes with Corey Goode (and various artists) to support his narrative (IP). It has been nothing short of breathtaking watching him morph from an "unassuming guy with an extraordinary story,” into a person I no longer recognize or trust. Who I see and hear when I experience him now is not the Corey Goode I originally met and worked with.

After four years:
    • I don’t know the truth about Corey Goode’s intent or who he claims to be.
    • I don’t know what the real experience is regarding Corey’s testimony.

After four years:
    • I do know I came to join a mission to activate and awaken people; and to continue that mission I must disentangle myself from Corey.
    • I do know I’ve been progressively losing confidence over 3 years that Corey is a man of integrity, worthy of my trust and support. Based on my experience, I no longer trust him.
    • I do know I’ve become progressively uncomfortable by Corey’s increasing patterns to focus more on money, ownership, and popularity; rather than the mission i supported him in of waking people up.
    • I do know I was never comfortable with Corey’s progressive pattern of law suits and orchestrated attacks upon the character of people who are critical of him online or in person. As such, I can no longer be a part of Corey’s endeavors.

For public witness:
    Corey, it is with much heartbreak (and relief) that I officially/publicly remove myself from any future service towards supporting SBA/FDP or your narrative. Corey, you are no longer allowed to use any art I created for any future project. I disavow myself from you and your testimony, and I can no longer, with a clear conscience defend you from criticism.

Rene Armenta

•••Out of respect for the process of everyone’s journey, please do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
    •••Although this leg of my journey created many internal conflicts, I am deeply grateful for the lessons and growth that transpired as a result of my involvement. I respect other people’s conclusions as their own. Please respect mine as my own.

Blessings everyone! 2020 looks to become a bumpy (and amazing) ride. Keep your hearts open and continue to refine your beliefs.
    Then, yesterday, Corey released a public statement chalking up these defections to a mega-conspiracy, in which the people now speaking out against him are really being controlled by some vaguely-defined ringleader. There were also some rehashed Jack Smith plot points thrown in for good measure, and for emotional investment.

https://www.facebook.com/47164840636...9611793568284/

Now, all of his litigants are receiving threatening letters from his lawyer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JW receives letter.PNG
Views:	49
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	42796

Are we in the eye of the storm that Corey has been going on about, or is that just the water flushing down his toilet?
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 5th March 2021 at 01:29. Reason: corrected misspelled name

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (19th March 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), Kryztian (19th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2173
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

And the beat goes on! Thanks Andrew_K for these important updates.

More of Corey's inner circle not only jumping ship but informing the public WHY! Renee Armenta expresses Corey's persona, MO and actions perfectly. And thanks to Laura Eisenhower for her candid revelations.

Corey's rebuttal is in true Cult Leader Format. Detractors have been influenced by nefarious people/groups but he forgives them and will soldier on to save the world single handedly if necessary, at whatever cost to himself personally, because the world needs him to make sacrifices.

Corey . . . your Sand Castle is rapidly being washed away by Waves of Truth.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Kryztian (19th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2174
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Every once in awhile, a most dangerous "phenomenon" manifests within a community. The phenomenon shares no common ground with loving beings of the Greater Reality. These phenomena usually "go out" in the most disgusting ways, often taking vulnerables and innocents with them.

It appears an example of such has emerged in the alternative community and I pray for those who, of no fault of their own, will suffer. I would not wish the horrors that will befall this lost soul on any soul.

May this be a lesson in discernment to all within this alternative community. I certainly know I learned.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (20th March 2020), MagikZen (19th March 2020), Mike (19th March 2020), Soda (19th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    I wonder who is the lawyer CG has hired. Where is he getting the money to fund these things? He can't be getting that much in speaking fees at this point.
    Ms. Valerie Yanaros Wilde, located in the state of Texas (she specializes in violating due process of law). She makes Lombardi Street look like the Autobahn.

The newest crooked (alledged) attorney helping out, who also specializes in violating due process of law, is Ms. Liz Lorie from the state of Florida.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (20th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More updates from the Twittersphere.

As many have expressed there, Corey has reached a new low. Now he is begging for money from his followers in the midst of a global pandemic—all to fund a lawsuit that he will never win. That's because his legal defense is nothing more than a conspiracy theory that his most vocal detractors are secretly on the payroll of Gaia.

Also, in what may not come as a surprise to some people, Laura Eisenhower has walked back from what she said in those heated Facebook posts. She is suddenly on good terms with Wilcock and Goode again, even after airing all of their dirty laundry. That seems like a really tenuous friendship.

She was apparently in a bad mood when she wrote that, but does that make all of the dirt she shared about them untrue? Not unless she was lying, which none of them said was the case. She was just in a bad mood and said too much.

Unlike Laura, Rene stuck to his guns and got the shorter end of the stick in return. He was swarmed by true believers who questioned his motives. There are well over 500 comments under his post as of now, although much of it is a back-and-forth between Jay Weidner and members of the doxing group. Stina put it well:

Last edited by Andrew_K; 19th March 2020 at 07:19.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Chester (19th March 2020), Gemma13 (20th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Islander12 (19th March 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), Kryztian (19th March 2020), MagikZen (20th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2177
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Laura Eisenhower is an example of someone who is "dug in." She is completely dependent upon the vulnerable (and new recruits that balance out the former "believers" who have woken up) to maintain her own "purpose" which is about a need to feed an ego and has been the primary catalyst to her megalomania, narcissistic, savior complex driven fabulism. It is possible there's a financial profit motive but I have no data that might suggest this.

These are parasites that capitalize on mining the vast fields of the vulnerable and whose "day" is about to end. In a moment of "weakness" (noting her self admitted "turning to alcohol to sooth her perceived personal traumas") I suspect "sobriety" brought back to her ordinary consciousness "practical thinking mind" just how much she will lose if she goes "anti-Corey" as, so will go the already rapidly crumbling paradigm. The paradignamic egg born by Blue Bird myths / myth makers.

May her fall take no one with her.

Great point, Stina - "You are the company you keep." Indeed.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th March 2020 at 19:31.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (20th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Islander12 (19th March 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (20th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2178
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

RT article, March 16 - Martial law is coming? Washington debunks hoax message about coronavirus telling Americans to stockpile everything in sight

Final sentence in fourth paragraph, clink on “messages” to see who they’ve pointed to as an example of the fear mongers.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Gemma13 (20th March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RESIGNATION WEEK!

We have three more resignations to add to the list. Just yesterday, Kalyn Ann announced that she was stepping down from her role as social media manager for SBA.

https://www.facebook.com/Deuce.S.Wil...6726148377251/

Quote Posted by Kalyn Ann
    I have formally stepped down from the social media/marketing role with SBA.

I am, with great humility, grateful for the experiences, collaborations, friendships, and opportunity to be of service to this community that this position has afforded me for the last 2 years. I wish the highest good for Corey and the team at SBA.

Still lots of work to do!
    #awakeninghumanity #wearetheOnes #fulldisclosurenow
    Stina has four independent sources who have told her that Roger Ramsaur has also left the building, along with Leon Kennedy. They apparently left late in February and are currently working together.

Why everyone's leaving is anyone's guess, but one theory I've seen floating around is that they're doing this to avoid having to testify in court.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 20th March 2020 at 06:20.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Gemma13 (20th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), Kryztian (22nd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #2180
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hmmm hopefully the people resigning also finally decided to dig into the evidence that Corey is an unstable personality selling lies.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    RT article, March 16 - Martial law is coming? Washington debunks hoax message about coronavirus telling Americans to stockpile everything in sight

Final sentence in fourth paragraph, clink on “messages” to see who they’ve pointed to as an example of the fear mongers.
    Haha that's priceless. Corey's twitter being used to demonstrate a hoax

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Islander12 (20th March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst 1 9 59 99 109 119 124 LastLast