+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Default Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

Not entirely sure what to make of this. Mix the truth with lies, and you get this? Or are we really living in a time reset age? Note that I am still open, but still need to look into this a little more to make an informed belief.

"You're already used to little lies. And what about the big ones? Is it possible that even greater secrets exist?

Who are the Grey Men and the Parasites? Why would they exterminate billions of highly skilled people from the Great Tartaria Empire? Why would they destroy the highly advanced Scythian-Tartar-Aryan Civilization present on six continents 150 years ago?

Marcia Ramalho researched thousand of images and wrote the essay “Tartaria Empire - Aether,” which has more than 98,000 views on YouTube. Her work was first presented by invitation from The Age of Disclosure channel. In this new essay - and first video of her own - she reveals in 18 minutes, through 80 images, some of the very dark secrets related to our tragic recent past."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018), Inversion (19th February 2024), Matthew (19th February 2024), muxfolder (16th November 2020), Pam (9th December 2018), thepainterdoug (16th May 2021), toppy (9th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Tartaria - is/was this a real thing?

Thanks for sharing.

However, I am not buying this! (Others might)

It makes claims like "You know that the man did not go to the Moon"; "the Titanic did not sink... the owners of the ship just pretended it sank to receive high insurance"; Rms "Lusitania" is indeed also known as the Titanic and the RMS Majestic and the RMS Queen Elizabeth...

The video does contain truths I do know... e.g. the Federal Reserve a private bank; Operation Paperclip was a program to make use of Nazi scientists in the US; The WTC wasn't brought down by fire on 9-11.

It has too many "What ifs?" that are not supported by any evidence. After 9 minutes of watching it I gave up as it smelt too much of fanciful nonsense to me. If it is true then Marcia Ramalho has done a great dis-service in not providing corroborating evidence to support each claim as the video progressed. Supposition upon supposition doesn't generate credibility in my mind.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Astute For This Post:

anandacate (9th December 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th December 2018), aoibhghaire (9th December 2018), Bill Ryan (9th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), drneglector (29th December 2018), enigma3 (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (9th December 2018), Ivanhoe (5th February 2019), Matthew (19th February 2024), muxfolder (16th November 2020), Pam (9th December 2018), Philippe (17th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), spade (9th December 2018), Tam (9th December 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), Vicus (18th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

I think this is playing into a common phenomenon that afflicts many 'conspiracy theorists' which is that once we realise many things we believed are false we become prey to believing that everything is part of the scam. This results in blatantly obvious delusions such as the earth is flat, the sun is cold, every natural event was man made by the Powers That Be and that 'insiders' know what is going to happen on an exact date, etc., etc.

It's also common to garner belief by using big lies.

Yes, much of what we know is BS but not everything is a lie...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018), Caliban (9th December 2018), enfoldedblue (15th December 2018), Journeyman (17th November 2020), Matthew (19th February 2024), Pam (9th December 2018), Satori (9th December 2018), spade (9th December 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), Valerie Villars (9th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Astute (here)
    After 9 minutes of watching it I gave up
    Well done for lasting that long! I stopped after 6.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th December 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (9th December 2018), Matthew (19th February 2024), Savannah (16th November 2020), spade (9th December 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), Vicus (18th February 2024), Yoda (9th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Astute (here)
    After 9 minutes of watching it I gave up
    Well done for lasting that long! I stopped after 6.

I normally watch at 2x speed to get through quicker!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th December 2018), aoibhghaire (9th December 2018), Astute (9th December 2018), Bill Ryan (9th December 2018), ClearWater (9th December 2018), Forest Denizen (9th December 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

I could only view for less than 2 minutes; too difficult to read and background sound was not at all pleasant.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th December 2018), Bill Ryan (9th December 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I decided to watch this video.
    I watched a few minutes and then, with the background music becoming very annoying, I muted it.
    I watched a couple minutes more.

A pattern was quickly emerging. This is not a video with voice or any action involved.

It is a 'video' consisting of text super-imposed over various photos.
    The fonts used for the text are all over the map, making its reading very difficult at times.

The producer/writer would have been much better served had they simply made a video with links
    to the text, or simply not made the video in the first place.

Here are links to the text:

https://stolenhistory.org/threads/ta...a-ramalho.662/

https://www.facebook.com/www.TheBlue...37559499611840

The first link is broken up into numbered bullets and is easier to read.
    The second is one massive Facebook 'paragraph' that is very difficult to read.
    It does however include references for the material, that the first link omits.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th December 2018), Bill Ryan (9th December 2018), spade (10th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I have been wondering how to sift the importance from the chaff in some of the alternative history ideas. Max Igan has been empahsizing the extermination of the Great Tartarian Empire within the last few centuries (having taken his info from some other spokes people like Sylvie Ivanova) . Here he is on Richie Allen's show.

One item mentioned was the "Orphan Trains" in the 1800's. Yeah, it is odd that so many children were displaced. He says that orphans were sent across the USA in order to be re-educated for a "revised history".

What is TRUE is that in my family, there IS oral history dating back to the 1700's. Though the best documentation is just one aspect of the family, the history is close to what I learned about the US. Some people in my lineage did come over on the Mayflower. Some lived in New Amsterdam in the 17th Century before it was renamed New York and afterwards lived in New York and spead out to other places while keeping the records of who and where. Many stories come from Illinois, Virginia, new Orleans... and as far as San Francisco in the mid 19th century. One of my ancestors came in the 1700s as a SKILLED indentured servant and built staircases in Virginia. Later he owned slaves and his journals never mention Tartaria.

I want to understand the past as much as anyone but am upset that people do not challenge the challengers? "Everyone has lied to us" about everything is a very popular refrain. If this is true... why do we not hear SOMETHING about the big erasure in OUR family stories...

Igan references some "evidence". He says that "We don't know" so how does he know Tartaria was global in the 1800's?

I admit I don't know but I am a little irritated because SOME statements made seem very far fetched.... I wish there was some objective way to tease out what is what.
    Last edited by Delight; 14th December 2018 at 22:21.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2018), Bill Ryan (14th December 2018), BMJ (6th November 2021), Savannah (16th November 2020), Vicus (18th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I want to understand the past as much as anyone but am upset that people do not challenge the challengers? "Everyone has lied to us" about everything is a very popular refrain. If this is true... why do we not hear SOMETHING about the big erasure in OUR family stories...

Igan references some "evidence". He says that "We don't know" so how does he know Tartaria was global in the 1800's?
    Well, I've just been listening to this. I'll happily challenge Max Igan. This is pure nonsense. Try reading historian Arnold Toynbee.

It's the historical 'everyone's-lying-to-us' equivalent of Flat Earthism.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2018), BMJ (6th November 2021), Delight (15th December 2018), JRS (15th December 2018), Magnus (21st December 2018), muxfolder (17th November 2020), Savannah (16th November 2020), Vicus (18th February 2024), Yoda (15th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I heard that Stanley Kubrick spent a fortune creating all of his moon landing footage because he filmed it all on location. I dare the challengers of official reality to prove me wrong!

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Of course Tatars are real, still are. My daughter is half Crimean Tatar. The only thing is that they are only dominating Turkey, Turks being mostly their descendant. Tatars in the ex Soviet Union mostly speak Turkick like languages, altaic languages.

Altaic languages are spoken along the ancient silk road, from Korea (korean being altaic) to Finland (Finish being altaic). This road was mainly dominated by Mongol and Turkick tribes, which also were the Genghis Khan basic armies (Chineses only had a tiny part of the road).

Crimean Tatars were the core of the Tsar of Russia’s armies. They were therefore decimated by Lenine and Staline (literal ethnic cleansing).

On the business side, Khazars, which are basically from the same origin of Crimean Tatars, were mostly money handlers for Khans (which means Kings in old Turkick and Mongol languages) and Tzars and most converted to Judaism (ashkenazi jews) while Tatars converted to Islam and Russians to Christianity Russians being different tribes though).

Tartarie existed (no more now) but not as described in the other thread.

All those tribes were matriarcal, which still shows in the Jewish tradition and some of the Turkick traditions.

Oh, by the way, about half of Ghenghis Khan (Ghenghis The King) army was composed of Turkick tribes (lots of tatars)

In 1995, when I was there visiting, Crimean Tatars in exile were coming back in Crimea and taking land back that were stolen from them by Lenine and Staline. They could not take back their houses from the early 20th century because they are now occupied by Russians, but they did build their new houses in then Ukrainian (now Russian) government lands (which were their lands before the Soviet Union)

Crimean Tatars were rich land owners as well before the arrival of communism.

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Hi Bill....what are your views on the Tatar Empire?

Thanks
    If you're referring to this thread:
    ... it's 100% nonsense.

I wrote here:
    It's the historical 'everyone's-lying-to-us' equivalent of Flat Earthism.
    I agree that that post is not factual....but I am not wishing to ask you about that

The Tatar Empire would seem to have existed (from my own research) since the fall of the Roman Empire!

Now some consider that the Roman Empire never ended....but from my 'look' at things, it did as the Khans came and subjugated them!

And the Khans have never left....well why would they as they had all the land and all the gold!

There are even descriptions within old books of the Tartary, which was the 'Homeland'....but they ruled the middle east, China, Europe and of course Russia.

Quote THE BONDAGE AND TRAVELS OF JOHANN SCHILTBERGER,

A NATIVE OF BAVARIA, IN EUROPE, ASIA, AND AFRICA,
    1396–1427.

TRANSLATED FROM THE HEIDELBERG MS. EDITED IN 1859 BY PROFESSOR KARL RIEDRICH NEUMANN, BY Commander J. BUCHAN TELFER, R.N., F.S.A., F.R.G.S.

With Notes by PROFESSOR P. BRUUN, OF THE IMPERIAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH RUSSIA, AT ODESSA;

AND A PREFACE, INTRODUCTION, AND NOTES BY THE TRANSLATOR AND EDITOR.

Ne respice ad eum qui dixit, sed respice ad id quod dixit.—Scaliger, Proverb. Arab.

WITH A MAP.

LONDON: PRINTED FOR THE HAKLUYT SOCIETY.
    MDCCCLXXIX.
    http://www.gutenberg.org/files/52569...-h/52569-h.htm

Quote In alluding to the sledge-dogs of Great Tatary and Siberia, Rubruquis, Marco Polo, and Ibn Batouta, dwell upon their large size. It is not a little remarkable that Marco Polo, who never saw those animals, should have heard that they were as big as donkeys; the very simile employed by Schiltberger. They now are certainly much inferior in size.
    A link below to a map....which shows Tartaria just right of the White Sea (Caspian)

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/52569...images/map.jpg

Its a large map so I haven't put it on this page.

And I do not believe that which I heard within that thread but it did make me reseach the Khans.

Like it or not....Tatars were and possibly still are....real.
    Last edited by Flash; 28th December 2018 at 14:34.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Bill Ryan (29th December 2018), BMJ (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Forest Denizen (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), muxfolder (17th November 2020), regnak (28th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Thanks Flash....and I agree

But I must smile as my current (allowed and in consideration) thought is that the 13 Khans never have been defeated and that the 'capital' of this world maybe Astana (hidden in plain sight lol). Strange place that is and they just sent up 2 more satellites with the help of Space X!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2018 at 19:08.
    Normal..!

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Listened . Reaction was :-
    Incredulous -- interesting --- not as daft as I imagined it would be -- not a waste of time.... tell me more ---- completely surprised .

Lots of possible questions and the 'free energy' thought is an interesting angle .
    Million times better than the cranky Flat Earth story .

A whole new YouTube genre has sprung up over the past year about how the Central Asian empire of Tartaria was expunged from history, such that the only memory left of it is tartar sauce.

It is the Alzheimer's of conspiracy theories.

I missed the initial furor generated by Max Igan's original post last year about this "stolen history" but it has since taken on a life of its own, with Flat Earthers and Mandela Effect aficcionados piling on with claims that the elongated-skull Annunakis caused a worldwide "mud flood" 170 years ago and how the children who inherited the Earth were lied to about their history and that those lies are now our history.

Igan refers to a 1957 CIA document, "NATIONAL CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT UNDER COMMUNISM", which describes how the Soviet Central Committee in 1944 ordered the Communist Party's Tartar Provincial Committee to falsify its history.

It's a stadium-sized rabbit hole and if it weren't Max Igan talking about it on the Richie Allen show, I wouldn't give it the time of day.

Igan claims Tartaria was the world's biggest civilization. It was a multi-ethnic society that spanned Asia and into North America until the early 19th century, that free energy was used and peace reigned supreme – until "Something happened and the parasites took over."

This is the most topsy turvy revisionist history I've ever heard. It's absolutely bonkers but it's an interesting thought experiment.

Ancient DNA should either corroborate or disprove such claims and here's where it gets crazy. As many will recall, when Brien Foerster had the DNA of the elogated-skulls sequenced, the mitochondrial DNA of the 2-year-old red-headed baby from Paracas, estimated to have died 1,950 years ago belonged to haplogoup U2e1, which corresponds to that of proto-Germanic and proto-Balto-Slavic peoples. Another skull from an individual who perished 850 years ago tested with T2b, a mitochondrial DNA that relates to in Eurasian populations...

GO FOR IT
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/max...ut-of-history/

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Ill give it a go later ripple, when I've got myself settled down in my comfy chair.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), ripple (4th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

I smell a PSYOP with disinfo inserted into the alternative community to confuse, a little like flat earth. This is to far fetched. Only total confusion can come out of digesting this. I did a google search on the subject, and can honestly say I dont even dare touching this subject further. It gave me a feel of the movie dark city, where everything is rearranged at night and the whole world and its story is reset.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

badmotorfinger (4th February 2019), Constance (5th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), ripple (4th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"So that the Russian will always appear in good light"

Alarm bells ringing. Russian appear in bad light in the Philippines and I knew of only one country in the world that always appear in good light (to the masses) despite its shameless actions.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ussia-once.40/

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (4th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    I smell a PSYOP with disinfo inserted into the alternative community to confuse, a little like flat earth. This is to far fetched. Only total confusion can come out of digesting this. I did a google search on the subject, and can honestly say I dont even dare touching this subject further. It gave me a feel of the movie dark city, where everything is rearranged at night and the whole world and its story is reset.
    You are too serious .
    Treat it as a game or an alternative to TV . It could even be true , though at this stage I have no real opinion and my instinct tells me it is a , No No .

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Ripple... If there is one thing that i learned about humanity, is how easy we are to fool. How we all want so badly to believe in SOMETHING, and collectively, if at all possible. I then had my own little "UFO" or paranormal experience, and I came to one solid conclusion after compiling all of the events of my experiences. It could quite easily be true.. What you're suggesting. After having my experiences, I saw how easy it is to infiltrate the human mind as they have no real firewall. How easy it is to manipulate perceptions, and ideologies.. How easy it is to make something that couldn't possibly be true seem fathomable. So here I am... And I am pondering this seriously.

I was shown that I can walk down the street and indeed houses could be changed into new versions. People speak of walking places and returning down a street that they always walk down, only this time, it appears for all intents and purposes COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.. If we are living in a holographic environment, how difficult would it be to change the channel on the game, and give us a new set of memories that give us everything that we need to live in this new environment and have a back story and never know the difference? Deja' Vu anyone?

I often wonder why I was shown such things when I had my experiences... Will I, at some point be living in an alternate reality, one that i am aware was changed? Yet those around me having no idea? Where the "Back story" makes so much sense that they can do this quite frequently .. I am forced to ponder such things as I experienced them first hand.. Yet few speak about such things...

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2024), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Bubu (5th February 2019), Constance (6th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (5th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

In January I spoke at the Illuminate -Aspects of consciousness symposium in Australia. The main presenter was MAx Igan and he discussed this. Unfortunately I did not see his presentation, but I spoke with other presenters who were really excited about it. They showed me some pics of very tall people that Max had used as part of his presentation.

Though, importantly, they shared that Max was not selling this story as definitely true...more like an interesting possibility that is worth further investigation.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Brigantia (16th May 2021), Bubu (5th February 2019), DeDukshyn (5th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), Luke Holiday (18th May 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (7th March 2024), ripple (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (5th February 2019), Violet3 (5th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

I've been interested in Tartaria for a while now. The video with Max Igan was not well thought out and all over the place, not a good example of the subject. Below are a few screen shots I have captured, sorry I didn't think to add the place I found them.

There is quite a LOT, a huge amount actually, of information on Tartaria and the many other subjects in it's orbit. Most can be found in the antique books, maps, pictures and photos and documents - and it is a fascinating subject.

The maps are old and some can be found on the Stanford Library site and other antiquities map and book sites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-12-07_1922a.png
Views:	84
Size:	503.3 KB
ID:	39838

Name:	2018-12-07_1922b.png
Views:	135
Size:	606.6 KB
ID:	39839

Name:	2018-12-24_1931.png
Views:	86
Size:	920.2 KB
ID:	39840

This is from a list of flags of various countries including Tartaria, I just grabbed this small chunk. Others show 2 flags for Tartaria, the other being an owl.

Name:	2018-12-26_1815.png
Views:	92
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	39841

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (6th November 2021), Brigantia (16th May 2021), Bubu (5th February 2019), Kryztian (25th October 2021), Luke Holiday (18th May 2020), Matthew (19th February 2024), muxfolder (17th November 2020), ripple (5th February 2019), Savannah (16th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2019), Violet3 (5th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast