Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    First published August 30, 2020

On August 26, the CDC updated its site with a co-morbidities section where they admit only about 6% of the reported deaths by Covid in the US in 2020 were due to Covid alone. The other 94% of deaths included an average of 2.6 other causes—although we still aren't told which cause was primary. Most of these deaths were among the elderly, which means we can include one other co-morbidity: OLD AGE.

This reduces the death-by-Covid number from 185,000 to about 11,000. That is not a Covid pandemic, since 11,000 is a pretty small number for an 8-month period. In the same period, about 30,000 people died in car wrecks.In fact, according to mainstream numbers, about 37,000 people die of the regular flu in every 8-month period. So Covid is more than three times less dangerous than the old flu.

https://exploringrealhistory.blogspo...d-is-fake.html

Viking
    Unfortunately the links in the post no longer work -- none of them.
    Im sure they did when they were put up.
    An inconvenient truth perhaps.
    However I do think too much was made of the dot joining end result.
    Its not good to get carried away with "explanations" that do not fit the actual numbers.
    No doubt we have been lied to about the number of actual fatalities completely due to the virus.
    Will we ever know -- I doubt it.

Chris

Ps their official statistics on link.
    https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases

CDC Quietly Edit Death Tolls — Less Than 6% of The Alleged 150,000+ Deaths Were Really COVID

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...?fbclid=IwAR2-

The following was lifted directly from the website:

Demographic and Geographic Characteristics
    Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

....Comorbidities
    Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon Click here to download.
    Table 3. Conditions contributing to deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to .*
    Updated

Blessings Luke

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (2nd September 2020), onawah (1st September 2020), wondering (1st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,721 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    https://www.infowars.com/facebook-ce...19-death-rate/

FACEBOOK CENSORS CDC DATA SHOWING LOW COVID-19 DEATH RATE

Big Tech now censoring an entire branch of government!
    Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 1, 2020

Videos are attached to article

Blessings Luke
    Right! Alex doesn't understand this either. I'll repeat my post from a few hours ago. You may not have seen it.

~~~

On August 26, the CDC updated its site with a co-morbidities section where they admit only about 6% of the reported deaths by Covid in the US in 2020 were due to Covid alone. The other 94% of deaths included an average of 2.6 other causes—although we still aren't told which cause was primary. Most of these deaths were among the elderly, which means we can include one other co-morbidity: OLD AGE.

This reduces the death-by-Covid number from 185,000 to about 11,000. That is not a Covid pandemic, since 11,000 is a pretty small number for an 8-month period. In the same period, about 30,000 people died in car wrecks.In fact, according to mainstream numbers, about 37,000 people die of the regular flu in every 8-month period. So Covid is more than three times less dangerous than the old flu.

Viking
    Yes, this has been widely touted (and reported elsewhere on Avalon), but not 100% properly understood.

Flu and pneumonia also kill people with heart problems, obesity, diabetes, cancer, kidney disease, and who are simply old and infirm!

It depends on how the death was formally reported with the CDC. Some death certificates will simply say "Covid-19". Others will go into more detail. (e.g. "Kidney failure brought on by Covid-19", etc etc etc)

The real issue here is whether or not the unfortunate person would have died had they NOT caught SARS-CoV-2. That's a totally different statistic (and certainly a much larger one!), but I'm not aware of it having been reported.

[Edit to add]

I wrote the above before I'd seen this new video. Dr John Campbell (who's frustratingly mainstream, but I keep up with his reports because sometimes the international data is good) correctly explains exactly these above points in his update for yesterday. Start at 5:22:

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (1st September 2020), Constance (1st September 2020), onawah (1st September 2020), Samson (1st September 2020), wondering (1st September 2020), Yoda (1st September 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Blessings Luke
    Right! Alex doesn't understand this either. I'll repeat my post from a few hours ago. You may not have seen it.

~~~

Viking
    Yes, this has been widely touted (and reported elsewhere on Avalon), but not 100% properly understood.

Flu and pneumonia also kill people with heart problems, obesity, diabetes, cancer, kidney disease, and who are simply old and infirm!

It depends on how the death was formally reported with the CDC. Some death certificates will simply say "Covid-19". Others will go into more detail. (e.g. "Kidney failure brought on by Covid-19", etc etc etc)

The real issue here is whether or not the unfortunate person would have died had they NOT caught SARS-CoV-2. That's a totally different statistic (and certainly a much larger one!), but I'm not aware of it having been reported.

[Edit to add]

I wrote the above before I'd seen this new video. Dr John Campbell (who's frustratingly mainstream, but I keep up with his reports because sometimes the international data is good) correctly explains exactly these above points in his update for yesterday. Start at 5:22:

No need I heard you the first time...

6. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

so much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

7. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

wondering (2nd September 2020)

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Blessings Luke

~~~

Viking

[Edit to add]

No need I heard you the first time...
    Well then, you didn't understand it!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (1st September 2020), wondering (2nd September 2020), Yoda (1st September 2020)

10. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No need I heard you the first time...Well then, you didn't understand it!

...Now - who is beating their drum...

Name:  tumblr_lkir3yewjb1qcf4lv.gif
Views: 24
Size:  142.6 KB

Blessings Luke

11. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,730 posts

Hindsight IS 2020.

The thing is.... what do you DO about the human condition of mind which is single pointed, myopic, obsessive and BIASED towards repeating the familiar belief in order to keep the patterns that we already accepted. Habituated and tolerant to pain, one afflicted with "commitment to whatever" cannot "erase" its own past and misguided choices of thoughts?

Quote Access Accepted manuscript August 2020
    Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation

In testimony before U.S. Congress on March 11, 2020, members of the House Oversight and Reform Committee were informed that estimated mortality for the novel coronavirus was ten-times higher than for seasonal influenza. Additional evidence, however, suggests the validity of this estimation could benefit from vetting for biases and miscalculations. The main objective of this article is to critically appraise the coronavirus mortality estimation presented to Congress. Informational texts from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are compared with coronavirus mortality calculations in Congressional testimony. Results of this critical appraisal reveal information bias and selection bias in coronavirus mortality overestimation, most likely caused by misclassifying an influenza infection fatality rate as a case fatality rate. Public health lessons learned for future infectious disease pandemics include: safeguarding against research biases that may underestimate or overestimate an associated risk of disease and mortality; reassessing the ethics of fear-based public health campaigns; and providing full public disclosure of adverse effects from severe mitigation measures to contain viral transmission.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), onawah (1st September 2020)

13. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

What is supposed to be understood? Are you trying to defend the danger of the virus? Some will be ill but the causes are NOT simply a virus IMO. Moreover, we have to stop entertaining the threat IMO and that is the point IMO.

I am aware that the flu has always been a "threat" to the frail. Pneumonia which is basically an inflammation of the lungs which kills people (viral or bacterial) is OPPORTUNISTIC. Common sense from health professionals is that the CARE of those who are frail makes all the difference.

The DEATHs related to the present situation will not be attributed where it should be which is the 100% refusal to CARE for the ill properly. That is of course related to years and years of prior mismanagement of CARE in which morbid obesity (caused by vaccines, by fructose, by inactivity... look that up), autoimmune conditions, chronic poisoning, all dove tailed in the 21st century with BABY BOOMERs all aged and ripe for the topple.

Not to get started on the deplorble conditions of profit driven warehouses of elderly where family often prevented the patient from dying. But they are not there anymore... A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Not to mention the many many too many too much and too little considered role of modern stress and lack of MEANING of lives consumed by business models of "value".

So, IMO some here are wedded to defense of "this Virus is BAD"....

NOPE IMO after months of serious investigation. It was reasonable in Feb and March to be alarmed. In April and May we began to see the cracks in a narrative and then ALL HELL HAS FALLEN IN ON US.

If we (in our own minds) continue to defend any part of the narrative, we create schism in the collective.....
    IMO that is the truth about how we have been mentally trapped in a dystopian unfolding because we cannot resist cooperating for the sheer sake of saving our butts from the "threat" of death. The death threat beaten into the heads in the last several decades is "the germ".
    Last edited by Delight; 1st September 2020 at 19:11.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (3rd September 2020), Constance (1st September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), onawah (1st September 2020)

15. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    What is supposed to be understood? I am aware that the flu has always been a "threat" to the frail. Pneumonia which is basically an inflammation of the lungs which kills people (viral or bacterial) is OPPORTUNISTIC. Common sense from health professionals is that the CARE of those who are frail makes all the difference.

The DEATHs related to the present situation will not be attributed where it should be wheic is the 100% refusal to CARE for the ill properly. That is of course related to years and years of prior mismanagement of CARE in which morbid obesity (caused by vaccines, by fructose, by inactivity... look that up), autoimmune conditions, chronic poisoning, all dove tailed in the 21st century with BABY BOOMERs all aged and ripe for the topple.

Not to get started on the deploarble conditions of profit driven warehouses of elderly where family ofteh prevented the patient from dying.

Not to mention the many many too many too much and too little considered role of modern stress and lack of MEANING of lives consumed by business models of "value".

So, IMO some here are wedded to defense of "this Virus is BAD"....

NOPE IMO after months of serious investigation. It was reasonable in Feb and March to be alarmed. In April and May we began to see the cracks in a narrative and then ALL HELL HAS FALLEN IN ON US.

If we (in our own minds) continue to defend any part of the narrative, we create schism in the collective.....
    IMO that is the truth about how we have been mentally trapped in a dystopian unfolding because we cannot resist cooperating for the sheer sake of saving our butts from the "threat" of death.
    Well, the CDC stat report was handled badly, and it was pretty dumb of them not to add a paragraph to explain what they were saying. Someone there really should have known it'd be misinterpreted. (Scientists often don't understand the media!)

But it was seized on by many round the world (on other Avalon threads, too), who didn't understand that it's really all about what was written on the formally reported death certificates. Those are the CDC's data source for this.

The only important thing is whether the patient would have died if SARS-CoV-2 didn't exist. Co-morbidities really just mean that the patient is more vulnerable. Many studies over the last 6 months have shown the stats of how the risk is greatly increased. No-one doubts those.

So doctors might well state the cause of death as something like "ARDS [Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome] brought on by SARS-Cov-2".

Or: "Kidney failure brought on by..... [etc]."

Or: "Fatal stroke [or coronary embolism] brought on by..... [etc]."
    (Remember, Covid-19 is primarily a clotting disease.)

Those wouldn't be classified in these new stats as a "pure Covid-19 death". But of course, those patients would very likely still be alive if they'd not caught the virus, other pre-existing health conditions or not.

So the real problem is the lack of honest, proper or clear reporting at the death certificate end. Of course, SARS-CoV-2 is a factor. I'm simpler a stickler for reporting accuracy, which I feel is important during a time when things are highly confused and emotionally loaded at best. That's what I stand for here.

We need clarity, facts, understanding and honesty. Even after 7 months, those are still in short supply everywhere. One of many problems swirling around is that reporters and commenters in all kinds of media (mainstream and alternative) just don't understand the issues clearly, which are frequently very complex.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2020 at 19:35.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (3rd September 2020), Constance (1st September 2020), Delight (1st September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), wondering (2nd September 2020), Yoda (1st September 2020)

17. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

The only important thing is whether the patient would have died if SARS-CoV-2 didn't exist. Co-morbidities really just mean that the patient is more vulnerable. Many studies over the last 6 months have shown the stats of how the risk is greatly increased. No-one doubts those.

We need clarity, facts, understanding and honesty. Even after 7 months, those are still in short supply everywhere. One of many problems swirling around is that reporters and commenters in all kinds of media (mainstream and alternative) just don't understand the issues clearly, which are frequently very complex.
    This whole last 7 months is geared to confusing us. IMO THAT is intentional. Would people have died without the "virus" is a question.

Would people have died if they were well nourished and had supplements?
    Would people have died if given known medication at proper dosage early on when ill?
    Would people have died if not put on ventilators?
    Would people have died if not left without sufficient food and water and someone to encourage these?
    Would people have died with NURSING care by those who loved them?
    Would people have died if not left in even greater stress than usual?

My concern is MOSTLY not new but escalated in the last 7 months. People are being denied CARE (and suppression of good medical treatment is part of this denial). The population has been brain washed to TURN on each other with the "good of the whole" being the mantra. People are being trained to hate others who decline to follow the medical protocols because the hyped danger is of contaigen. Anyone is a threat and all the new social proscriptions are deemed vital no matter what they in turn cause.

This is all due to the belief we have been handed that the danger is in the "germ". Search as long and hard for the germ as one wishes, it is NOT our problem IMO.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2020 at 19:53. Reason: fixed quote formatting

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (3rd September 2020), Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), Constance (1st September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2020), wondering (2nd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

This whole last 7 months is geared to confusing us. IMO THAT is intentional. Would people have died without the "virus" is a question.

Would people have died if they were well nourished and had supplements?
    Would people have died if given known medication at proper dosage early on when ill?
    Would people have died if not put on ventilators?
    Would people have died if not left without sufficient food and water and someone to encourage these?
    Would people have died with NURSING care by those who loved them?
    Would people have died if not left in even greater stress than usual?

My concern is MOSTLY not new but escalated in the last 7 months. People are being denied CARE (and suppression of good medical treatment is part of this denial). The population has been brain washed to TURN on each other with the "good of the whole" being the mantra. People are being trained to hate others who decline to follow the medical protocols because the hyped danger is of contaigen. Anyone is a threat and all the new social proscriptions are deemed vital no matter what they in turn cause.

This is all due to the belief we have been handed that the danger is in the "germ". Search as long and hard for the germ as one wishes, it is NOT our problem IMO.
    Thanks — I completely agree!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (1st September 2020), Delight (1st September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), kudzy (2nd September 2020), wondering (2nd September 2020), Yoda (2nd September 2020)

21. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Not to mention that hospitals have essentially been bribed to kill patients with ventilators and other forms of malpractice in order to reap the monetary gains.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1375243
    So we will never know what the accurate statistics were, but we can certainly believe with surety that the death statistics due to Covid were greatly exaggerated.
    And of course, what many in the media still don't get is that this is all part of a genocidal plan to greatly reduce the population.
    So trying to depict this current "plandemic" in the same framework as any other threat to health accurately will never work.
    We just aren't in the same playing field anymore....AT ALL.

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (3rd September 2020), Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), Constance (1st September 2020), Delight (1st September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), wondering (2nd September 2020)

23. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

greybeard (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020)

25. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Not to mention that hospitals have essentially been bribed to kill patients with ventilators and other forms of malpractice in order to reap the monetary gains.
    So we will never know what the accurate statistics were, but we can certainly believe with surety that the death statistics due to Covid were greatly exaggerated.
    And of course, what many in the media still don't get is that this is all part of a genocidal plan to greatly reduce the population.
    So trying to depict this current "plandemic" in the same framework as any other threat to health accurately will never work.
    The way I am experiencing this given situation is "SHOCK and AWE". Most people are having the same. My deepest wish is that there will be a deep enough disturbance to dislodge some faith in the system.

I keep returning to the mental consideration of the "Holocaust(S)" planned and executed through history. Maybe people at the time could NOT process the warning signs. Then it was DONE and after the fact therewere attempts to understand observed but TOO LATE. In the middle the unthinkable happened.

These days the brain washing has become so sophisticated. I am presently very sure that a Planned DEMI(SE) is GOING DOWN and I have no idea how to turn anyone I know around. They are all holding on to "sanity". One lovingly told me yesterday... "You are crazy". She tried to make it a joke....
    Last edited by Delight; 1st September 2020 at 20:16.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (1st September 2020), Constance (2nd September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), onawah (1st September 2020), wondering (2nd September 2020)

27. Link to Post #215
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I think David Icke has covered the complexity very well.
    Domination, control through fear, weakens the immune system, reduce the population to 500 million.
    New World Order-- no cash, digital currency, microchip people -- surveillance, do as you are told and all will be well, you will be linked to AI .
    Thats just a few, mny other things but its under the one umbrella.
    The virus just a means to an end.
    The Stockholm syndrome springs to mind.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

It only seems complex -- a lot of facets to the one goal.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 1st September 2020 at 21:07.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (1st September 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), onawah (1st September 2020)

29. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

JP is a favorite

Have not see this posted

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (2nd September 2020), onawah (3rd September 2020)

31. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks

#RebelNews #AndrewSays #CDCReport
    6 per cent: COVID-19 deaths shockingly low without pre-existing conditions, according to CDC

Short 3 minuter which brings clarity to this issue

Blessings Luke

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

onawah (3rd September 2020)

33. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

It only seems complex -- a lot of facets to the one goal.

Chris

I wholeheartedly disagree with BR's quote here. There has been an enormous amount of excellently researched and factual data, presented by several incredibly reliable and valid sources!.

My God, this forum alone has collected volumes, upon volumes, of this type of quality data - across numerous threads.

Rest assured - the problem is not a lack of clarity or understanding or honesty... The problem is a lack of Discernment... along with leaders beating their proverbial drums and refusing to accept opposing viewpoints that may be/are correct.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 2nd September 2020 at 05:14.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

onawah (3rd September 2020)

35. Link to Post #219
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

I humbly request all legal experts on the forum to comment on the validity of these claims and the post following this one. Please note: Sartori's expert opinion has already been posted. I am motivated to believe it, but remain suspiciously cautious...

Blessings Luke
    Luke I posted about this a couple of days ago to which onawah replied
    expressing concerns about its legal validity as well.

To me the legality of the move is not really that important.
    In all likelihood Canadian laws would have no problem striking it down in just a few minutes.

The important part is that citizens are beginning to speak out and say look,
    "If you are going to introduce seat-of-the-pants, nonsense legislation, then we citizens can do the same! So there! "

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), onawah (3rd September 2020)

37. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

To Bill: what would be a „pure“ virus death? Isn’t always something in the body giving in (like the kidney failure caused by the Virus that then leads to other failures? (Hope you understand what I mean.)

Should we really believe a decision on that level, „reducing“ the potential impact of the thing that’s caused a huge debate and uproar by 94% is not seen by anyone of the CDC? How many layers and gatekeepers does this have to pass on its way onto their homepage?

(I have a hard time believing that story of the media-blind scientist - sounds like a lonely gunman theory)

Did someone resolve the germ vs terrain theory by the way? It is a fundamental underlying premise (germ theory being the winner) that we seem to accept here. Anyone has any enlightening material on that?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), onawah (3rd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 11 18 LastLast