+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Hypothetical Biden Administration

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default A Hypothetical Biden Administration

I am about to hate the Biden Administration.

I am going to hate it for many of the same reasons that I hate the Trump administration.

Why? You might ask?

Guantanamo Bay needs to be shut down and given back to Cuba as a sign of good faith in normalizing these relations. Further, the people held there need to be transferred to a federal prison and tried or released. If there is no evidence, then they get released because that is what having a legal system with rules of evidence means. For far too long we have held human beings without trial or charges. If you are okay with this, you do not believe in the rule of law.

He needs to abolish most of the Intelligence community. The CIA should not exist. The FBI should not exist. THe creatures of the national security act of 1947 has become a monster that needs to be reigned in. If you have the Church Committee report you would not disagree with this. Should we rebuild a new intelligence apparatus? Maybe, I am truly open to this discussion but the current IC needs to be abolished with a Truth and Reconciliation commission.

All classified information relating to JFK needs to completely unredacted and released to the public. Furthermore, all classified files need to be up for declassification every 5 years and no document can remain hidden for more than 30-40 years( with maybe the exception of weapons systems).

FYI, security classification is entirely an executive branch thing and so the president has unilateral authority. https://fas.org/sgp/library/quist/index.html if you care to learn more.

The Federal Reserve needs to be audited.

Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, and Reality Winner all need immediate pardons.

We need to immediately withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan and also Syria. Furthermore, we should draw down how many bases we have around the world. We should have ZERO bases in any NATO coutry because they should have their own bases their and military support we can latch onto if we ever need because THEY ARE ALREADY PART OF NATO. This means pretty much all European Bases get removed or abandoned. The only overseas bases we should have( if you want empire) is Japan, Korea and INDO PAC related. EUCOM not so much. Again that is why NATO.

The DHS should be abolished. Not all of it components parts should be, but DHS ICE and CBP should all go. I dont get why republicans are okay with this huge expansion of big government that can literally detain and harrass you for not showing papers please. Go Drive I 10 sometime in texas and find out what I mean.

This is just what comes to mind on my mind right now and isnt extensive and doesnt include WOO WOO things like releasing Alien info or a 9-11 truth commission, both of which should also happen but try talking about those things to most people.

All of these things are the reason I hate Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, Trump, Pence, and Biden , harris.

ALL OF THEM. I am actually anti imperialism from both sides, not just when the other party is in control. You can see that in my consistent and constant criticisms noted above.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: A Hypothetical Biden Administration

Unfortunately, from my perspective anyway, fans of which ever side of the same coin that's in power seem to conveniently forget/dismiss these issues you bring up.

I won't bring up any current examples because emotions and tensions are so tender and still on edge, so I'll use one from the previous administration, from someone very close that left me literally dumbstruck at the time. This person quite close to me worshiped Barack Obama. When George W. invaded Iraq and turned that nation upside down they screamed bloody murder (a war crime it was!!!), but when their boy Obama went into Libya and turned that nation upside down, the reaction went more that sometimes we need to do unpleasant things in order to preserve law and order on this planet.

Yeah right...

Why the big disparity? Well I think I know, but to ever press for an actual explanation of the vast discrepancy in their world view could very possibly ignite an ending of our life long relationship. I don't know how to ask a pointed question like that politely enough as to avoid instant conflict.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

He needs to abolish most of the Intelligence community. The CIA should not exist. The FBI should not exist. THe creatures of the national security act of 1947 has become a monster that needs to be reigned in. If you have the Church Committee report you would not disagree with this. Should we rebuild a new intelligence apparatus? Maybe, I am truly open to this discussion but the current IC needs to be abolished with a Truth and Reconciliation commission.

Well said! While I would disagree with some of the more hysterical reactions the media/liberals had to Trump (a narcissistic populist, YES. A white supremacist nazi, NO), all these debates over who is occupying the oval office are distractions from the imperial machine and intelligence community that has been holding the entire world back since 1947, arguably as far back as Tesla. It's that apparatus that needs to be disentangled, and it will be far more complex than just going to the voting booth.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th November 2020), AutumnW (10th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (10th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Eva2 (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (24th November 2020), Franny (10th November 2020), Gracy (9th November 2020), Kamikaze (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020), silvanelf (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2020), Violet3 (10th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Well said! While I would disagree with some of the more hysterical reactions the media/liberals had to Trump (a narcissistic populist, YES. A white supremacist nazi, NO), all these debates over who is occupying the oval office are distractions from the imperial machine and intelligence community that has been holding the entire world back since 1947, arguably as far back as Tesla. It's that apparatus that needs to be disentangled, and it will be far more complex than just going to the voting booth.
    I truly believe that the key to this is actually have a real truth and reconciliation with amnesty for those who cooperate. It is doesnt mean that we will forget their crimes, but is does mean we can forgive as hard as that would be for the many victims of the machine.

I am a very strong proponent of creating a department outside executive control that would be a FOIA org that government employees would have no authority to refuse their requests. Almost like an IG but for classified information. There is information from WW1 that is still classified. What a shame. I am sure teh Kaiser will rise up and catch us by surprise if we release it. But the Key would be to have this FOIA org be outside of the known government and accountable to the people directly. I would also very much for the IG offices being placed outside the Executive authority. It is outrageous to me that the IGs can be fired by the person they ostensible oversee(the president)

6. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

how different would either be for "the average man"?

other than fun mental games, what are federal politics to most people, really?

the boring apocalypses will continue.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020), Violet3 (10th November 2020)

8. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Unfortunately, from my perspective anyway, fans of which ever side of the same coin that's in power seem to conveniently forget/dismiss these issues you bring up.

I won't bring up any current examples because emotions and tensions are so tender and still on edge, so I'll use one from the previous administration, from someone very close that left me literally dumbstruck at the time. This person quite close to me worshiped Barack Obama. When George W. invaded Iraq and turned that nation upside down they screamed bloody murder (a war crime it was!!!), but when their boy Obama went into Libya and turned that nation upside down, the reaction went more that sometimes we need to do unpleasant things in order to preserve law and order on this planet.

Yeah right...

Why the big disparity? Well I think I know, but to ever press for an actual explanation of the vast discrepancy in their world view could very possibly ignite an ending of our life long relationship. I don't know how to ask a pointed question like that politely enough as to avoid instant conflict.
    Obama probably caused more death and pain than Bush. Biden is no different, nor is Trump. The U.S. is a nation with a perpetual war economy. As soon as that changes, the reserve status of the dollar collapses. That seems to be the biggest concern and why the PTB will never willingly become a true multilateral power.

If the U.S cracks down on China, trade wise, that doesn't mean their central intent is to look after the needs of their own people. Most of those jobs, apart from military contracts, will go to India. It's not being done to strengthen the American people. Its being done to weaken the Chinese. Big difference.

Intent is important to understand, regardless of end result. If you understand intent, you can more easily predict what may happen in the future. If you get intent wrong, you will wander in a political wilderness of overwhelm. Understanding intent makes a person less prone to propaganda, no matter how emotionally compelling.

Sorry Gracy...went off on a bit of a tangent there!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    how different would either be for "the average man"?

other than fun mental games, what are federal politics to most people, really?

the boring apocalypses will continue.
    You're in the military so likely understand the difference between fascist lite and hard fascism. Trump is a hard fascist. It's evident in the way he speaks. It betrays his future intent. You dodged a bullet.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (10th November 2020), Praxis (13th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020), Wind (16th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    You're in the military so likely understand the difference between fascist lite and hard fascism. Trump is a hard fascist. It's evident in the way he speaks. It betrays his future intent. You dodged a bullet.
    maybe? trump closed the base I was deployed to in Iraq as apart of the draw down that's still on going there and in Afghanistan (the first major draw down in 18 or so years).

I didn't deploy once under trump.

I'd say trump is a nationalist corpocracy guy, not so much a traditional fascist.

Biden admin is much like the Obama admin, they don't seem to shy from conflict & based on cancel culture and the encouragement of big tech to censor....he seems like the fascist.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020), PurpleLama (10th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #8
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Senate Majority Leader McConnell does not recognize Biden as president-elect or Harris as vice-president-elect. He says President Trump is 100% within his rights to examine possible irregularities in the US election.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Brigantia (16th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), Eva2 (16th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Joe Biden Charity Gave ZERO To Cancer Research but Paid Out MILLIONS In Salaries
    207,245 views•
    Nov 15, 202
    Timcast
    1.06M subscribers

(Sounds kind of like the Clinton Foundation.)
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), Brigantia (16th November 2020), Eva2 (16th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020), PurpleLama (16th November 2020)

16. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Joe Biden Denied Holy Communion
    A South Carolina priest recently denied Holy Communion to presidential candidate Joe Biden—Ed Condon, DC bureau chief for Catholic News Agency and a canon lawyer, joins us to explain how pastors should respond to pro-abortion politicians. EWTN Pro-Life Weekly with Catherine Hadro airs on EWTN every Thursday night at 10 pm ET. It re-airs on Sundays at 10 am and Tuesdays at 1 pm.

This might not be the right thread for this, so shift if necessary
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

10 days of Darkness

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eva2 (18th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    maybe? trump closed the base I was deployed to in Iraq as apart of the draw down that's still on going there and in Afghanistan (the first major draw down in 18 or so years).

I didn't deploy once under trump.

I'd say trump is a nationalist corpocracy guy, not so much a traditional fascist.

Biden admin is much like the Obama admin, they don't seem to shy from conflict & based on cancel culture and the encouragement of big tech to censor....he seems like the fascist.
    I'd be right there with you, Target and feel the same way you do and overlook his terrible manner but, like those who ignore the war mongering of the 'left' you have to look at how things were lining up. Why would a man who rode into town on the peace train, get off of it in the middle of his first four years? He was heavily reliant on his base to elect him for a second term.

A man named Sheldon Adelson was his main campaign contributor. Look him up. Forget Russia, Trump was thick as thieves with Israel. Shortly after the election he told his advisors he wanted to begin bombing Iran. I can provide links if you'd like. They advised against it. He might try it before he leaves office, in a scorched earth kind of way. I have a feeling the military will not follow through, if this were to happen. I could be wrong.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (24th November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

22. Link to Post #13
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

The United States is a nation with a war economy
    in the sense that almost every American has a gun, the war machine starts there. Fear held evil? Trump did not wage any war in the Middle East, which did not prevent the creation of terrorism in France. Syria has been freed from the massacres, for how long? A young Frenchman went to Syria to come to the aid of the Syrians, with his association to give hope to the victims of the war. And France, the country of human rights, is going through a deep crisis where the press is muzzled, what will Macron's speech be tonight ?, the most unloved president of the 5th republic since 1958, he falls into the polls, but continues to destroy the country's economy. I think you are lucky to have Trump who is much better than Macron's narcissistic pervert, it's not me who says it but Doctor Francois Chabaud in his last video ...

+ Reply to Thread