Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What happened to Gabby Petito?

1. Link to Post #41
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: What happened to Gabby Petito?

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    No one is a total victim //// no one without flaws. She is pretty and vulnerable and ready to accept blame. I don't doubt this guys love for her. Even if it was a fake love, modeled by our sick society . A possessive love. No one deserves to be hit or beaten or kllled, if that is what happened, why did it happen? When one seeks to make a living off of being the perfect, loving couple by filming perfect moments .....it is destined for trouble. Why do we watch? What the hell is wrong with us? I admittedly followed the Chris Watts case. Why? So I could rationalize my own pathetic existence? So I could finally understand that "nice" isn't always nice.

When I was a kid, before the woke phase, we gave valentines in school to those we wanted to. Who got the most? Those with the fakest personality. Those we were programmed to think should get the most. Watch out for the programming. Die authentic, even if flawed and broken.
    Agree with you , Pam.

There 's no accident in the universe.

She has her own "problem" or Karma to make so.

But we also need to be careful that female are weak sometimes. We shall protect ourselves and use God's power to stand up.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Mashika (24th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bayareamom (23rd September 2021), Mashika (24th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 times in 760 posts

Ok, this is, uh, interesting, weird and sad on many levels:
    Quote Gabby Petito was in 2013 ‘Irreplaceable’ music video for Sandy Hook

When she was 14 years old, Gabby Petito starred in a music video titled “Irreplaceable” to help spread awareness about violence against children after the Sandy Hook massacre.

She and her two younger brothers appeared in the 2013 video, whose song was produced and sung by fellow Long Island native Deb Henson, who told the Sun that its inspiration was the school shooting that left 26 people dead, including 20 kids, in Newtown, Conn.

In the video, Petito — whose death has been ruled a homicide after her body was found near a Wyoming campsite – is seen holding a sign that reads: “I’m irreplaceable.”
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gabby-video2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	47541
    New York Post full article
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

iota (29th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th September 2021), Mashika (1st October 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

[COLOR="navy"]]Human remains found in Florida reserve confirmed to be Brian Laundrie

NBC reports:

"FBI says The remains, which were described as skeletal, were confirmed using dental record

Partial remains found by authorities searching for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé, were confirmed to be his after a review of dental records.

The remains were found in Florida's Carlton Reserve on Wednesday after more than a month of searching for Laundrie, who was declared a person of interest in Petito's disappearance before her body was found in Wyoming. The FBI field office in Denver announced that the remains were positively identified Thursday.

A spokesperson for the North Port Police told NBC News earlier Thursday that the remains were "skeletal."

"According to the FBI, the remains were found alongside personal items, such as a backpack and a notebook, belonging to Laundrie.

"These items were found in an area that up until recently had been under water," Michael McPherson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Tampa office, said Wednesday.

Laundrie’s parents helped lead the FBI and North Port police to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, according to Steven Bertolino, an attorney for the Laundrie family.

Bertolino spoke to NBC News Now's "Top Story with Tom Llamas” following the identification of the remains, saying the family wanted to search for their son on their own after the reserve reopened to the public.

"My understanding was it either open to the public on Tuesday or Wednesday, and Chris and Roberta decided that since it was open ... they wanted to go and look for Brian by themselves," Bertolino said. "After speaking with me, I told him that I wanted to notify law enforcement so that we would have no issue."

The Carlton Reserve and neighboring Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park are short drives north of the Laundrie family home."

source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-say-n1282103

another article from NY Post here:
    https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/brian-...park-fbi-says/

many questions were raised as Brian's parents went there and film camera and crew were ready and the body was found

an article here outlays the speculation and its basis:
    https://www.enstarz.com/articles/222...lue-theyre.htm

however, to those interested, i suggest going on the NBC page here and seeing the video. the attorney is interviewed as he has been a close member of the family for over 25 yrs. and i have to say in the interview there are NONE of the weird and inconsistencies in his responses. no weird or hidden amusement that betrayed sincerity such as was seen in the interviews for Sandy Hook

he genuinely seemed upset

AND if that is so? my question is so does THAT "wrap it up"? i thought he was a "person of interest" NOT the convicted murderer

it could ALL be a farce .. but these two look in gentle and non homicidallly bent

now it COULD be because they are actors and NOT in fact involved in a murder plot

or it could be because he did not do it

if people are really interested in getting to the bottom of this, WHY is there NOT an investigation launched into the police officer even if just to remove all shadow of doubt

it is possible of course, that he was a gentle soul momentarily possessed in a rage and completely overcome for a moment

but then EVERYTHING else doesn't make sense

if THAT happened? you either confess or you run

you do not return to the location you lived with your gf IN HER van because somehow you "think" ... "well, if i just avoid answering their questions, maybe the whole thing will blow over and it will all go away"

there WAS SOME component that remains hidden that would explain his bizarre actions and that of his parents

assuming, of course, these were real people

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2021), Mashika (23rd October 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

Indeed, if it's a psyop it wouldn't be the first. From Cluesforum:

Quote The names scream pay-op to me:

Gabby Petito = Small Talk

Brian Laundrie = Brain Washing

Is murder mystery "small talk" being used for "brain washing" the general public? What could be the point of this nonsense?
    Add the Sandy Hook video to that...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd October 2021), avid (22nd October 2021), iota (22nd October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2021), Mashika (23rd October 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)

Indeed, if it's a psyop it wouldn't be the first. From Cluesforum:

Quote The names scream pay-op to me:

Gabby Petito = Small Talk

Brian Laundrie = Brain Washing

Is murder mystery "small talk" being used for "brain washing" the general public? What could be the point of this nonsense?
    Add the Sandy Hook video to that...
    yes! and you know? i so very much hope this to be the case!! to have that beautiful girl's light snuffed out so tragically would be very sad for me!

another clue that it is a psyops are the videos

there were professional aerials of these two traveling! how were they made when supposedly they were struggling financially?

so that any adversary

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2021), Mashika (23rd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

possible motive for psyop?

particularly if they make a BIG production of it

for the people that have succumbed to fear through a LIFETIME of programming?

seeing a couple of productions of "manhunts" will be enough not just send chills through them?

but FULL concessions of power

akin to battles won without need to even fire a single shot

like the vax, that multitudes took willingly
    Last edited by iota; 23rd October 2021 at 01:06.

so that any adversary

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd October 2021), Mashika (23rd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    A guy kills a girl in a super obvious way, and some incompetent cops mess it up.

Question why is this EVERYWHERE around the news. I mentioned it on another thread, we're having "weird" mediatic topics suddenly flood the news in spain too.

We should be asking why. What is being hidden? what are they building up? Why did this happen?

I don't think this is just some regular casual news.
    Media fixated on it because they had so much video footage, of the couple pulled over by the cops and youtube coverage of their 'van life.'

I think what everyone should take away from this is, not even animals who live in small dens, occupy those dens with a mate. Add unmedicated mental health problems, (and they threw away their meds before the trip because....nature, blue skies and they felt great just after they left)

From what I could glean from my limited time pondering the situation, they bit off way more than they could chew. They were both slap happy and physical with each other, from what the reports say. They were too young to take this on, or immature.

When they hit Wyoming, they were both probably fit to kill, it got physical and that never turns out well for any female partner.

Super tragic for sure. However, no matter how much choice video media had on them if they had been over weight and acne scarred, the story wouldn't have recieved much coverage at all.

Someone commented here that Gabby was a 'lovely girl,' when there is only evidence that she was lovely looking. She could have been a raving bat**** crazy monster, for all we know. Not meaning to be critical. When I first read about it, I thought the same, "Oh damn and she is such a 'lovely' girl!"

Had I been forced to live like a rat trapped in a coffee tin with a crazy person, (either one of them) God knows what I would have done, as a 19 year old.

Anyway, interesting but very sad story

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2021), iota (29th October 2021), Pam (28th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    A guy kills a girl in a super obvious way, and some incompetent cops mess it up.

Question why is this EVERYWHERE around the news. I mentioned it on another thread, we're having "weird" mediatic topics suddenly flood the news in spain too.

We should be asking why. What is being hidden? what are they building up? Why did this happen?

I don't think this is just some regular casual news.
    Media fixated on it because they had so much video footage, of the couple pulled over by the cops and youtube coverage of their 'van life.'

I think what everyone should take away from this is, not even animals who live in small dens, occupy those dens with a mate. Add unmedicated mental health problems, (and they threw away their meds before the trip because....nature, blue skies and they felt great just after they left)

From what I could glean from my limited time pondering the situation, they bit off way more than they could chew. They were both slap happy and physical with each other, from what the reports say. They were too young to take this on, or immature.

When they hit Wyoming, they were both probably fit to kill, it got physical and that never turns out well for any female partner.

Super tragic for sure. However, no matter how much choice video media had on them if they had been over weight and acne scarred, the story wouldn't have recieved much coverage at all.

Someone commented here that Gabby was a 'lovely girl,' when there is only evidence that she was lovely looking. She could have been a raving bat**** crazy monster, for all we know. Not meaning to be critical. When I first read about it, I thought the same, "Oh damn and she is such a 'lovely' girl!"

Had I been forced to live like a rat trapped in a coffee tin with a crazy person, (either one of them) God knows what I would have done, as a 19 year old.

Anyway, interesting but very sad story
    I really appreciate this comment. So much gooood insight. Let's also add the element that she is trying to become a social media celebrity. I could really understand why that could create an instability in a partner and a relationship. All of the performing to create a certain atmosphere for their videos. Cartwheels on the beach and such. Instead of being in the moment, so much of it comes down making yourself look perfect in the moment. I see so many people looking at awesome beautiful nature locations that don't seem to be directly appreciating their experience, they are too busy recording it. Too busy being able to show others that they had this experience.

Then their is the whole empath completely good, narcissist completely bad programming, with nothing in between. When the cops pulled them over he was the one with scratches on his face. Would they have been treated the same way, like you said, if they were overweight or unattractive? Technically in most instances she would be charged with domestic violence for assaulting him. Particularly Gabby, with the classic pretty girl next door appeal, it's so easy to want to make this a good vs evil scenario and I don't think it was that way at all. I don't think there was any premeditation at all in this event.But that doesn't get you a lot of acknowledgment on social media doe it?

Another thing, eye witness accounts are notorious for being wrong.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2021), iota (29th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3