1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

I can appreciate what you are saying. Let me put it like this. I have reservations about Jimmy Dore. Maybe it's a combination of his personality and his "jokes". Maybe it's because I'm not his "target" audience. Maybe it's more than that. If you think he's been helpful at waking people up, great.

. .Nobody's getting their info pre-chewed.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Got it.

To a degree everybody gets "pre chewed" information even if it is "raw data" as how many can say I was not directed towards it ... or somebody told me "this is important" and who decides? ... Why it is important? ... In what context? ... and what are the assumptions based upon?

I can see/extrapolate the core-information separate from the messenger when the "messenger" is sharing anything with me ... Any "spin" given in "how to interpret things" often goes along with decades of programming & conditioning almost everyone received ... and yes I can (after 33 years of full time conspiracy research) also see beyond the mass programming & conditioning and STILL relate to it why people talk a certain way and think certain way ... that does not mean I have to "go along with it" nor do the same as they do ...

Just because I appreciate certain (conditioned) messengers does not mean I have to blindly accept all their interpretations, to me that is a given ... So to consider multiple perspectives is certainly NOT the same as blindly assuming it is "all correct" nor assuming they are "the best interpretations" >> there are always others who may do it better.

But who decides "who is better" and why? ... Just because you think what is best for you does not mean it is a "perfect template" for everybody ... As I wonder if there is anybody who really understand how I work ... So many assumptions without realizing it is not about "what others think or not" nor "what others do or not with it" ... What works for me does not have to work for you and vice versa.

Some basics of how I work, dealing with controversial issues:

• Discernment-skills can never be spoon-fed ... it has to be practiced through "trail & error" my whole life!
    • Willing to learn from my mistakes and move on!
    • Taking full responsibility for my quality of thinking & reasoning.
    • Never using the: "authorities (of any kind) told me how to think, so I am not to blame" rhetoric.
    • If you can do all that, you do not have to blindly "follow" nor hide behind anyone.
    Having these basics & common sense, you still can appreciate multiple perspectives & perceptions ... To consider alternative points of view does not make you a (blind) "believer" nor a (blind) "follower" ... you just chose to expand your awareness and broaden your horizon of possibilities to chose from, if need be ... No "tunnel vision" agenda here!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 18th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th May 2023 at 14:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (6th July 2023), Carlitos (18th May 2023), Pris (18th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

Lol Trump reTruthed this today:

Link to post:
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...90587634965784

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (18th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

BREAKING: FBI CONFIRMS INVOLVEMENT IN JANUARY 6TH RIOTS, WRAY LIED UNDER OATH | Redacted Live

BREAKING: The Washington, D.C. FBI Field Office CONFIRMED that undercover officers, confidential informants, and FBI assets were present at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. Stunning Whistleblower testimony reveals FBI Director Wray lied under oath in front of Congress. Whistleblowers also received retaliation from their fellow agents and upper ranks.

Starts at 30:55

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th May 2023), Pris (19th May 2023), Sadieblue (25th May 2023), T Smith (18th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The whole fake narrative that says Trump whipped up his MAGA supporters into being "insurrectionists" on J6 is falling apart... now that the FBI finally admits it won't release J6 footage because they're protecting their own operatives. Up until now, they claimed their operatives weren't even in the crowd and, therefore, any suggestion that J6 was actually a "FEDsurrection" is nothing more than a "conspiracy theory".

In this eight minute video, Styx shares his take on this newest development:

SUPERSCANDAL: FBI Won't Release J6 Footage Due to Glowies

https://rumble.com/v2omonb-superscan...o-glowies.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2m197n

8. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

. .Nobody's getting their info pre-chewed.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Got it.

To a degree everybody gets "pre chewed" information even if it is "raw data" as how many can say I was not directed towards it ... or somebody told me "this is important" and who decides? ... Why it is important? ... In what context? ... and what are the assumptions based upon?

But who decides "who is better" and why? ... Just because you think what is best for you does not mean it is a "perfect template" for everybody ... As I wonder if there is anybody who really understand how I work ... So many assumptions without realizing it is not about "what others think or not" nor "what others do or not with it" ... What works for me does not have to work for you and vice versa.

My original criticism of Jimmy Dore was based on the video where he called Trump a "game show host" and "the clown nose on a clown society". I "pre-chewed" that video for other people who may be curious what MY reaction was and what I thought that might mean for Jimmy's videos in general. The whole point is that I'm sharing my opinion. It doesn't matter if anyone wants my opinion, I'm going to give my opinion anyway.

I do get where you're coming from and appreciate it. However, you say that you, "...wonder if there is anybody who really understand how I work." Do you really want people to understand? You've explained yourself very well, but, speaking for myself, I will never stand under any of it.

Oh hey!
    Here's somebody's reaction...

. . . . ....after watching the Styx FBI SUPERSCANDAL video I just posted.

Last edited by Pris; 20th May 2023 at 16:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2023)

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's another informative X22 Report on the latest news.

SUMMARY

The [DS] is panicking over election fraud, they realize the people are now catching on to the overthrow of the government. Soon more people will see the government was overthrown. Trump sends a message telling the people that it's your time, if you are a patriot in the DOJ/FBI or other agency remember your oath to defund the country from domestic and foreign enemies. The insurrection was on Nov 3, the cover up by these agencies was on Jan 6.

HIGHLIGHTS

Start at 2:00
    Durham's report, election interference, overthrow of the US government, Trump says now's the time for whistleblowers to come out.

Start at 6:55
    Anheuser-Busch (BUD). Corporate "elites" and Far-Left governments are the source of wokism, forcing it onto the population.

Start at 11:05
    Everything around Biden and the FBI is falling apart. Criminals protecting criminals. Fake news is the narrative control center for the criminal syndicate but they are losing control. FBI failed to comply to James Comer supoena. Hillary Clinton was interviewed by Durham. FBI investigations into the Clintons was all for show, turned their focus on Trump and spied on him illegally.

Biden Admin routinely ignoring court rulings with regard to the border and getting away with it.

Start at 19:10
    Deep State is losing control of the narrative. New senate bill (The Digital Platform Commission Act) being introduced -- not yet passed.

Start at 20:25
    Elon Musk brings in a new CEO, Linda Yaccarino.

Start at 27:35
    Barack Obama is out voicing his concerns about losing the narrative. He also wants America to follow Australia's example for gun control.

Moving towards chaos and war around the world. Ukraine -- Zelensky is losing, Russia is winning and captured the city of Bakhmut.

Start at 38:38
    Justice Gorsuch, critical of government "pandemic" overreach and attacking individual liberties.

Start at 42:29
    Pregnant nurse who was renting a bike is attacked by black men stealing her bike. Lawyer provides proof she is innocent. Defamation lawsuit against fake news.

Start at 46:17
    January 6 -- FBI, Capitol Police, Deep State players, confidential human sources, their involvement, their crimes. J6 surveillance video isn't being released because the FBI says too many of its undercover agents and informants would be shown (at least 200). "FEDsurrection." Agent provacateurs in the crowd. FBI helped overthrow the government, helped rig the presidential election.

Start at 52:27
    Kari Lake, ballot signature verification issues in Arizona being exposed. Also, Runbeck printer placed largest order in the world when ballot stuffing was illegal in America at the time.

Start at 57:39
    Trump leading in polls. In a Truth he explains how the Fake Investigations against him are all about election interference.

The Associated Press says "false claims" that the 2020 presidential election was "rigged" are still thriving on Twitter. Elon Musk tells them to back up their claims with source data or retract their story.

Poll shows majority of people now believe the election was stolen.

Trump put out a message that now is the time for all honest FBI agents and representatives to step forward. "IT IS YOUR TIME!!!"

Ep. 3073b - [DS] Panics Over Election Fraud,Did Trump Just Send A Message?Patriots, It’s Your Time

https://rumble.com/v2oyemy-ep.-3073b...gepatriot.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2mcz7o

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2023), mountain_jim (26th May 2023), Sadieblue (25th May 2023)

12. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

• Why The Deep State Hates Trump And Kennedy Family:

In this short clip, Patrick Bet-David, Whitney Webb, Adam Sosnick and Vincent Oshana discuss why the deep state hates Trump and the Kennedy family.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (26th May 2023), Pris (23rd May 2023), Vangelo (24th May 2023)

14. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Donald J. Trump reTruthed:
    ·
    I’d like to personally congratulate “Rob” DeSanctimonious on finally announcing that he will be entering the race for President of the United States. Hopefully he will get the full experience of being attacked by the Marxists, Communists, and Radical Left Lunatics of our Country, without which he will never know the kind of job he is doing. These Lowlifes & Misfits are far worse than the leaders of hostile foreign countries. They must be soundly defeated in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...25751558279077

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...25071441603950

il Donaldo Trumpo Tweeted:

Last edited by Pris; 24th May 2023 at 21:53.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (25th May 2023), Sadieblue (25th May 2023)

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just HAD to add this here.

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

just for fun

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (25th May 2023), jaybee (26th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th May 2023), mountain_jim (26th May 2023), Yoda (25th May 2023)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

John Solomon & co-host Amanda Head’s interview with Donald J. Trump on Just the News No Noise.

HIGHLIGHTS

0:15
    The border situation.

2:00
    Durham report, FISA abuses, 278,000 FBI violations, political persecution of Trump.

3:42
    Boxes Hoax, Atlanta Perfect Phone Call, poll numbers highest they've ever been for Trump at 72% (16% for DeSantis), election interference: more persecution against Trump with rise in poll numbers, Trump's great poll numbers are making "the Persecutors" (prosecutors) even crazier, weaponized justice system (by DOJ, FBI, and racists).

5:45
    Boxes Hoax, Biden had 1,850 boxes stored in Chinatown, Biden stored boxes in a garage, Trump had Presidential Records Act on his side (along with Secret Service protection and proper storage) and was allowed to keep documents.

6:58
    Atlanta Perfect Phone Call, about election fraud: the 51 Agents, FBI and Twitter, FBI and Facebook. True the Vote election fraud evidence (millions of votes on tape).

8:26
    Reduce abortion, pro-lifer's have more power to negotiate now thanks to Trump doing what no one else could do in 52 years -- getting rid of Roe v. Wade.

CNN Townhall (CNN turned interview into debate).

Trump's suing Washington Post, New York Times... for their Pulitzer Prizes (prizes for false stories).

Adoption.

13:35
    Trump's poll numbers up, had greatest economy in history, rebuilt military, greatest tax and regulations cuts in history, Space Force (a first in 78 years), Right to Try Act, getting rid of Roe v. Wade giving pro-lifer's more power to negotiate, got rid of The Johnson Amendment, did so much for all religions, world conflicts wouldn't have happened, would have been no inflation and America would have been energy independent with strong borders. Having done only four years, Trump can now show everyone how absolutely terrible everything was, trillions in spending that's harming the country, stop the horrible Green "New" Deal, stop the destruction of the country.

Donald J. Trump with John Solomon on Just The News

https://rumble.com/v2pktr3-donald-j....-the-news.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2mzebt
    Last edited by Pris; 26th May 2023 at 04:23.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (25th May 2023), mountain_jim (26th May 2023), Vangelo (26th May 2023)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

not sure if was real (probably not - why colored like this?) but

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (30th May 2023), jaybee (26th May 2023), Pris (26th May 2023), T Smith (26th May 2023), Vicus (30th May 2023)

22. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Styx thinks it's hilarious that people believe DeSantis can still win against Trump.
    Styx: "HAHAHA"

“DeSantis can Still Win!” lol

https://rumble.com/v2q3ckw-desantis-...l-win-lol.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2nhx60

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (30th May 2023), jaybee (26th May 2023)

24. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Styx is thrilled at the prospect of Trump (The World's Greatest Troll) returning to Twitter.

LOOKS LIKE TWEETS BACK ON OUR MENU BOYS! Trump Gains Twitter Blue

https://rumble.com/v2q39tc-looks-lik...tter-blue.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2nhueg

25. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump Truthed the following today. Wow, he called out the enemy for exactly what they are -- communists, Marxists and fascist "Pigs"!

Donald J. Trump

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL, BUT ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE, AND TO THOSE IN LINE OF A VERY DIFFERENT, BUT EQUALLY DANGEROUS FIRE, STOPPING THE THREATS OF THE TERRORISTS, MISFITS AND LUNATIC THUGS WHO ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM WITHIN TO OVERTURN AND DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN IN GREATER PERIL THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW. WE MUST STOP THE COMMUNISTS, MARXISTS AND FASCIST “PIGS” AT EVERY TURN AND, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    May 29, 2023, 4:43 AM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...51791681065864

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

7alon (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), Satori (29th May 2023), Vangelo (30th May 2023), Yoda (30th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

SUMMARY

"As part of my plan to secure the border, on Day One of my new term in office, I will sign an executive order making clear to federal agencies that under the correct interpretation of the law, going forward, the future children of illegal aliens will not receive automatic U.S. citizenship."

Agenda47: Day One Executive Order Ending Citizenship for Children of Illegals and Outlawing Birth Tourism

https://rumble.com/v2qxy9q-agenda47-...children-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ocivm

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (1st June 2023), Yoda (1st June 2023)

29. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .250 YEARS
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE...

SUMMARY

"Three years from now, the United States will celebrate the biggest and most important milestone in our country’s history -- 250 years of American Independence. That’s why as a nation, we should be preparing for the most spectacular birthday party. We want to make it the best of all time."

Celebration Of 250 Years Of American Independence at the Iowa State Fairgrounds

https://rumble.com/v2r70nk-celebrati...e-fairgro.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2olla8
    Last edited by Pris; 31st May 2023 at 23:56.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (1st June 2023), Yoda (1st June 2023)

31. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bahaha Trump just Truthed this!

Link to Trump's Truth on Truth Social:
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...75844184141485
    Last edited by Pris; 2nd June 2023 at 20:42.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (5th June 2023), gini (3rd June 2023), lisalu (7th June 2023), Yoda (2nd June 2023)

33. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

People can't fix what they don't know is broken. We're in an information war... Keyboard warriors are helping to spread information. That seems to be the main action required and it's ongoing. I think "Q" has been a success and accomplished what it set out to do. It takes time for people to wake up let alone rise up -- especially for those who are waking up from the decades-long mind control psyop. Little steps are still progress and we're starting to see action from people at local levels of government worldwide including boycotts and civil disobedience. Uninformed people attack each other. Informed people know who the enemy is and stand united against the globalists and their agenda.

Since we're on the subject, I thought I'd dig up this gem. Below is an X22 Report from last September that covers Trump showing his support for "Q".

Guess who's The Punisher?

Start at 38:38
    X22 talks about Q and the Anons.

Start at 40:08

X22 talks about the meme Trump reTruthed showing him wearing a "Q" on his lapel with the saying "The Storm is Coming".

On September 13, 2022, TheStormHasArrived posted the following:

Let's review:
    1. Trump and Scavino post storm video with song called WWG1WGA playing as soundtrack.
    2. Trump plays this soundtrack while he closes his last rally, complete with thunder in the background.
    3. The Queen dies.
    4. Trump retruths a picture (meme) of himself wearing a Q lapel pin that says "the storm is coming."

At this point, anyone denying that Q was a legit operation affiliated with the Trump administration is in major denial - and that's okay. We will welcome everyone soon!

Ep. 2873b - Equal Justice Under The Law [As Written], Declas Coming, Storm Is Coming, Pain Coming

https://rumble.com/v1jz62j-ep.-2873b...rm-is-com.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1hd079
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1561001

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Yoda (9th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

WOW!! Trump is calling out Big Pharma!!. .Y E S !!

"Too often, our public health establishment is too close to Big Pharma—they make a lot of money, Big Pharma—big corporations, and other special interests, and does not want to ask the tough questions about what is happening to our children’s health."

Agenda47: Addressing Rise of Chronic Childhood Illnesses

https://rumble.com/v2savnk-agenda47-...illnesses.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ppgb0
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1561260

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (7th June 2023), lisalu (7th June 2023), Yoda (9th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's an excellent X22 Report.

SUMMARY
    "The [DS] is in panic mode because Trump has all the evidence against them, the patriots are in control and the [DS] will do anything to get Trump. Trump is baiting them in, he needs the players in the light so people can see who what they are. Trump sends a message and he might be pointing to Schiff who gave the docs to Biden. People are waking up to the [D] party con."

OVERVIEW

Start at 2:13
    Deep State is losing control of the narrative. So much is being revealed because the Patriots got control of the House and because Trump, while president, declassified documents. Deep State repeatedly indicting Trump is election interference. COG (Continuity of Government), building a case against the Deep State. Domestic terrorists working with foreign terrorists overthrew the US government. Now, CIC (Commander in Chief of the military) is Trump. Military intelligence takes over when there is an insurrection (Deep State overturned 2020 presidential election). No congressional oversight. The system is corrupt, so the Military is working on their own building evidence. This is to wake people up so the people demand justice. Military tribunals.

Start at 14:28
    Bud Light, sales plummeting. Target going all-out "woke" and funds non-profit for demilitarization and shutting down of Mt. Rushmore as "symbol of white supremacy". Bud trying to use real women in ads to bring back sales.

Start at 16:19
    Charlie Kirk, Elon Musk talking about Target. Downgraded stock, imminent class-action lawsuits by shareholders... America First Legal demands Target to "produce its books and records regarding its reckless LGBT political agenda that has apparently cost the corporation over $12 billion in market valuation."

Start at 18:02
    Oversight Committee: "The FBI must produce the unclassified record alleging Joe Biden engaged in a bribery scheme."
    Rep. James Comer: "The FBI confirmed the unclassified record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a $5 million bribery scheme..." "The FBI refused to hand over the doc. I will hold Director Wray in contempt of Congress."

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna: "The @FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family." By who?

Sean David: "The FBI is a domestic terror organization that exists to serve the Democrat regime. They fabricated documents to hurt Trump and they hide and destroy documents to help the regime."

FBI interference in 2020 election.

Kash Patel shows list of who the government gangsters are.

Trump baited the Deep State to expose them. As president, Trump prepared for COG.

Start at 32:15
    Stories of UFOs of non-human origin. All distraction.

Border crisis.

ATF. Pistol brace registry didn't work.

Start at 36:35
    El Salvador's president. Rounded up gang members. Now, going after white-collar criminals. "Draining the Swamp."

"WW3 is coming." Trump says he can have peace in 24 hrs.

Ukraine behind attack of Nord Stream pipeline.

Ukraine's Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant destroyed most likely by Ukraine.

Start at 43:40
    Plandemic failed. Injection of bio-weapons.

Trump calls out Big Pharma and puts out statement addressing rise of childhood illnesses.

Start at 46:45
    January 6, fedsurrection. Video evidence.

Start at 48:53
    Choir singing national anthem in the Capitol called a "protest" by Capitol police. Trump comes out with message to choir that they're invited to sing at his next rally.

Biased judge.

Boxes Hoax.

Trump: "The Marxists and Fascists in the DOJ & FBI are going after me... and I did nothing wrong." Trump spelled sciffs as "skiffs". A "skiff" is a ship. Schiff is German for "ship". Is Trump sending a message that Schiff gave Biden some of the classified documents?

Trump: "ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!! Don't let it happen."

Q+: "We will get our country back."

Ep. 3087b - Did Schiff Hand Classified Docs To Biden? People Are Waking Up To The [D] Party Con

https://rumble.com/v2sk8ze-ep.-3087b...ng-up-to-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2pytn8
    Last edited by Pris; 8th June 2023 at 03:30.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Yoda (9th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 5 15 38 LastLast