+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Lee Parsons, the founder of Opulous, is opening a new cafe just 15 minutes from where I live, where they’ll be accepting Algorand and Opulous tokens as payment! Located on one of Manchester’s busiest streets with the hustle and bustle of student life at Manchester University campus (once coronavirus restrictions are lifted at least). This’ll be massive for the Algorand and Opulous network effect. Plus gives me somewhere local I can put my Algorand staking rewards to use.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ceoleepar...60180998082565
    Last edited by Jayke; 15th May 2021 at 22:52.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), Mypos (16th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks

Angry Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Problem-reaction-solution!

People already crying out for regulation in the crypto space as Elon Musk kicks a hornets nest by hinting Tesla may be selling all their Bitcoin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/...01894809427971

The speed at which Bloomberg and CNBC have got this story trending on Twitter makes it seem like a coordinated pump and dump to me. They’ve already got Mondays headlines online and articles written in such a short space of time after Elon’s new set of Bitcoin bashing tweets.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/business/...16923466227713

Regardless of whether the markets dump completely from here or institutions step in to buy the dip to send the prices soaring again, people are going to be demanding the SEC get involved to bring stricter regulations into the space. As can be seen from some of the comments under cryptomasons latest video.

Rumour on Reddit saying Tether has until May 19th to prove all their usdt are backed 1:1 with real dollars. Yet as Joe Saz noticed in his order book analysis, Tether looked to have artificially pumped the market by buying Bitcoin with their own printed USDT. Mr Whale suspects only 2.9% of USDT are actually backed by real dollars.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptoWha...53569922248710

The regulatory apocalypse may be arriving sooner than anticipated. Hbar and Algorand holders should feel pretty secure weathering the storm though. The narrative seems to be getting quickly shifted into these web 3.0 type technologies.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptoWha...15938954121226
    Last edited by Jayke; 16th May 2021 at 21:34.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (16th May 2021), Hym (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), Mypos (17th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Sell in May and walk away!

Despite yesterday’s dip, my PNL was actually $50 dollars in profit this morning.

Guess my Moocharoo ninja trading bot made some good calls. Although I did manually move a large proportion of my Bitcoin into a diversified altcoin portfolio after Cryptofaces warnings these past couple weeks. Market Cipher on the 2 day and 3 day timeframes are still indicating more downside. Or at least a period of sideways action as the money flow momentum indicators are dropping down into the red.

Did Elon Musk really tank Bitcoin, or was Musk just paying attention to the money flow and got out at a profit? Either way as Bitcoin dumped, Pax gold shot up to over $2000 per ounce yesterday. Putting Bitcoin profits into gold is a strategy whales use to preserve their gains during an anticipated bear market.

Although technically Bitcoin did close the weekly candle right on the 21 weekly moving average, so there is one last chance at a continued rally in the bull market. Previous bull markets have seen strong bounces off the 21 weekly EMA.

If the Tether FUD on the 19th breezes over Bitcoin might see some strong bullishness again.

Last edited by Jayke; 17th May 2021 at 09:18.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (17th May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), Mypos (17th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #324
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

What would you say are your favorite alts at the moment Jayke? Hbar, Algorand for sure. How about Eth? Cardano still? Im really into HNS at the moment and im using the Brave browser now which is a good experience for me so im going to buy a bit of BAT too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (17th May 2021), Jayke (17th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    What would you say are your favorite alts at the moment Jayke? Hbar, Algorand for sure. How about Eth? Cardano still? Im really into HNS at the moment and im using the Brave browser now which is a good experience for me so im going to buy a bit of BAT too.
    The space is still too young for me to pick any stand-out favourites yet, beyond the ones I cover on this thread at least. What I really like to invest in is utility, speed, liquidity, efficiency and reasonable fees. If a blockchain has those qualities, then I’ll test the waters and play around in their ecosystem for a bit. I do only invest in things I’d actually regularly use myself and feel comfortable recommending to others. Couldn’t ever bring myself to buy any Doge or any of the other meme coins for instance.

So, the 4 pillars of my hodl portfolio are Hbar, Algo, BNB and BTC.

Cardano falls down for me on utility, because besides staking, there’s not really much you can do with it just yet, seems like it’s a never-ending ‘work-in-progress’.

Ethereum is unusable because I hate being extorted by the gas fees. It’s been a great proof of concept for DeFi, but why people use it to transact on a daily basis when they have cheaper and faster alternatives just seems like a terrible waste of capital. Although, don’t know if you’ve used the Celsius wallet yet but Celsius do pay for all the ethereum associated gas fees when moving ERC-20 tokens into or out of your Celsius account. Love the CEO’s ethos at Celsius, so I’m going to start stacking CEL tokens as the 5th pillar of my longterm hodl portfolio.

Can’t wait for the Opulous ICO next month, it’s one of the most exciting projects in the space, that’ll be great for the industry as a whole.

Solana is a favourite among many big youtubers, but it took 4 days to unstake when I wanted to move it to an exchange to sell it, so that one lost points for its lack of liquidity. It has been a great one to trade with recently though as it held its value as the rest of the market took a nosedive. Same with Cardano, I may not be a fan but I certainly made some more BNB as it reached an all time high over the weekend.

I’ll tell you the others I’ve been trading with once they stop bleeding, I bought some that were touching the 120 day moving average on the charts thinking they’d get a nice bounce but they’ve just plummeted straight through with no end in sight. Don’t want anyone catching any falling daggers until it’s confirmed we’re not heading into a bear market.
    Last edited by Jayke; 18th May 2021 at 07:31.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), Mypos (18th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’ll tell you the others I’ve been trading with once they stop bleeding, I bought some that were touching the 120 day moving average on the charts thinking they’d get a nice bounce but they’ve just plummeted straight through with no end in sight. Don’t want anyone catching any falling daggers until it’s confirmed we’re not heading into a bear market.
    Woke up to see everything back above the yellow moving average this morning. Using the Moocharoo ninja 7-in-1 indicator, usually signals a good time to buy. Market Cipher is also flashing some green dot buy signals.

Assuming Bitcoin can make a strong recovery after the Elon and Tether FUD, hopefully the bull run can continue. Allen Au on Twitter points out the fractal from 2017 which saw a dramatic shakeout during the BCH hard fork wars.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllenAu11...46654213115904

The other coins I’m trading with at the minute are origin protocol (OGN). PNetwork (PNT), Casper (CSPR), Injective Protocol (INJ) and Polygon Matic. Matic just keeps making new all time highs though, it’s been well over the red sell line for a while and has just blown past the 4.236 Fibonacci level. Been waiting for it to cool off to buy more but it just keeps on going.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, Hedera confirms the rumour from a couple months ago that they’re working with EMTech, Microsoft and the Federal Reserve on ‘Project New Dawn’, the anticipated Federal Reserve CBDC. They’ve got their town hall meeting later today, tune in to see if they elaborate any further on the topic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hedera/st...35464216215552

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), Mypos (18th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Algorand seems to be the blockchain of choice for music NFT’s. Another music company being on-boarded.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wsford/st...65664124035075

ANote, “co-financed by the government for the grand duchy of Luxemberg”. How very official!

The ‘about Algorand’ description in ANote’s press release gives insight on how the Algo team have been pitching themselves behind the scenes. Algo doesn’t do hype, it just does business. I’m still amazed all the big youtubers tend to gloss over Algo without looking deeper into it. Gives me longer to accumulate on the cheap before it takes off though I suppose.

==========
    ANote Music’s Marketplace will integrate Algorand, Expanding Opportunities for Creators and welcoming NFTs with Blockchain-based Solutions

Luxembourg – May 17, 2021 – ANote Music, the marketplace for investing in music royalties, focused on bridging the gap between the music industry and capital markets, today announced that their platform has integrated with Algorand, a leading blockchain technology company accelerating the convergence of decentralized and traditional finance.

With the possibility of tokenizing music assets and NFTs from artists, publishers and record labels on Algorand, new music catalogues listed on the ANote Music platform will give tokens to investors, providing the right to receive a split of future royalty streams. This opens opportunities for artists who can benefit from enhanced listings, improved access to rights, and more, while bringing to investors an alternative diversified asset.

This is a major milestone for creators that have catalogs with ANote as it marks the first time that tokenized rights and NFTs have access to a marketplace where they can be created and exchanged. Listing music rights on ANote Music gives creators the chance to share success with their network and fanbase, while getting immediate access to a new funding model.

ANote Music will also be introducing a specific area where music enthusiasts can acquire collectible NFTs from their favorite artists directly. The NFTs will be launched on Algorand. Investors will receive and manage these NFTs in their Algorand wallet and be able to track everything on Algoexplorer.io.

Being headquartered in Europe’s financial hotspot and being co-financed by the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, ANote Music finds itself in a great position to democratize music investments and lead the way with a secure trading platform for NFTs linked to music.

Gregoire Mathonet, CTO and Co-founder at ANote Music said: “ANote Music is delighted to integrate Algorand as the core blockchain system for its operations. Algorand provides the resilience, security, speed and low fees that we were looking for. The ease of traceability of registered claims is certainly another added value for our platform’s users. The different integrations made possible by ‘logic transaction signatures’ are a huge step forward towards using blockchain in real business solutions and we expect this just to be the start of a huge evolution within the music industry.”

“We are excited to see ANote leverage Algorand’s core Layer-1 functionality as they embrace blockchain-based solutions and reinvent its business model to one that is more transparent, accessible and inclusive,” said W. Sean Ford, COO of Algorand. “Algorand has seen growing traction with NFTs as creators and the organizations that support them come to understand the critical success factors and advanced technology required for a sustainable and enduring future.”

The past several months have brought NFTs and blockchain-based conversations to the forefront of the music industry. Algorand and ANote Music have been trendsetters in their respective domains and ANote’s use of the advanced technology that Algorand provides will usher future developments to the music industry and its creators.

About ANote Music
    ANote Music is the European marketplace for investing in music royalties and was founded in Luxembourg by Marzio F. Schena, Matteo Cernuschi, and Grégoire Mathonet in January 2018. ANote Music has identified the power of music as the next big investment opportunity and created a bridge between the music industry and the capital markets. ANote Music enables publishers, record labels, and artists to sell music rights, introducing them to a new system of financing, as well as offering users a new investment opportunity and the chance to own shares in promising artists. In January 2020, ANote Music closed a €500,000-plus funding round, led by the European music industry’s foremost players. ANote Music is also supported by Luxinnovation, the Luxembourg national innovation agency, providing access to government funding for the startup.

About Algorand Inc.

Algorand is building the technology to power the Future of Finance (FutureFi), the convergence of traditional and decentralized models into a unified system that is inclusive, frictionless, and secure. Founded by Turing Award-winning cryptographer Silvio Micali, Algorand developed a blockchain infrastructure that offers the interoperability and capacity to handle the volume of transactions needed for defi, financial institutions and governments to smoothly transition into FutureFi. The technology of choice for more than 500 global organisations, Algorand is enabling the simple creation of next generation financial products, protocols and exchange of value.
    ===========

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th May 2021), gord (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

New one to add to the watch list. Render from OTOY.

https://mobile.twitter.com/beeple/st...61822628827138

OTOY “The future of holographic rendering is in the cloud. OTOY develops technology that delivers unlimited compute and rendering power to any app on any device.” OTOY is partnering with the company JangaFX to bring their real-time physics system EmberGen FX into RNDR Module platform

https://mobile.twitter.com/key_vfx/s...78091751034888

Connected to Eric Schmidt (ex-Google alphabet CEO and Hillary Clinton aide) and J.J. Abrams.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OTOY/stat...76910886584323

Blockchain partners are Decentraland, Sia, BAT and Algorand.
    Last edited by Jayke; 18th May 2021 at 18:25.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (18th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks

Not looking good for Bitcoin if the whales pull the sell trigger on this Binance inflow. Looks like 27,000 BTC just moved onto the exchange.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WClemente...64750660190210

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), leavesoftrees (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), Mypos (19th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,271 times in 8,658 posts

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exch...-in-march-2020

May 18, 2021 at 10:46 a.m. EDT
    Updated May 18, 2021 at 11:37 a.m. EDT
    Crypto Exchanges See Fastest Bitcoin Inflows Since ‘Black Thursday’ in March 2020

Bitcoin inflows to cryptocurrency exchanges surged on Monday by the most in 15 months, blockchain data shows, in what might be a sign of more retail traders looking to liquidate their holdings in a falling market.

Crypto exchanges registered a net inflow of 30,749.89 BTC on Monday, according to the data provider Glassnode. That was the biggest single-day tally since March 12, 2020, when the bitcoin price tanked by 40% amid coronavirus-induced panic selling in the global financial markets – earning the date the moniker of “Black Thursday.”

Investors typically transfer bitcoins to exchanges when they want to liquidate their holdings. On Black Thursday, for example, exchanges witnessed a net influx of over 40,000 BTC.

Bitcoin fell to $42,102 on Monday, extending the preceding week’s 20% decline and hitting the lowest level since Feb. 8, according to CoinDesk 20 data. The sell-off gathered steam over the weekend with some Twitter users suggesting that the U.S. electric car maker Tesla may be selling its bitcoin holdings.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk clarified early Monday that the company has not sold any coins. So far, however, Musk’s declaration has failed to lift the cryptocurrency beyond $45,000.

While net inflows spiked on Monday, the majority of the action was concentrated mainly on Binance, a preferred venue for retail investors, as per Glassnode. Meanwhile, the U.S. exchange Coinbase continued to register bitcoin outflows, potentially indicating persistent demand from institutional investors looking to buy the price dip.

“Coinbase has seen almost entirely net outflows of BTC since breaking last cycles $20,000 all-time high, a trend that has continued this week,” Glassnode said in the weekly newsletter published on Monday. “Coinbase is the preferred venue for U.S. institutional accumulation, and given the scale of typical daily withdrawals (10,000 to 20,000 per day), it suggests that larger buyers remain in active accumulation during this correction.”

While Binance received more than 80% (or 26,000 BTC) of the total net inflow of 30,749.89 BTC on Monday, the U.S.-based Coinbase registered a net outflow of 146 BTC.

The two exchanges have seen diverging trends in net flows in recent weeks. The balance held on Coinbase has declined by 34,408 BTC since April 19. Meanwhile, the amount held on Binance has increased by 95,397 during the four weeks.

The magnitude of the net bitcoin flows on Binance has picked up sharply in recent months in a sign of “volatility in Binance user macro sentiment,” as noted by Glassnode.

Also read: Bitcoin Chart Indicator Suggests Worst of Pullback May Be Over

“This provides further indication that the recent inflows are likely to be driven by both new market entrants (panic sellers) and potentially due to capital rotation into other crypto assets,” Glassnode’s weekly newsletter said. For example, some investors could be transferring bitcoin to Binance to snap up alternative cryptocurrencies.

That said, inflows do not imply immediate liquidation, just traders getting into position to make a quick sale, and it’s hard to gauge how many of the coins were already liquidated, partly due to limitations on the data.

There’s also the possibility that some of those traders may hold out for higher bitcoin prices.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), Jayke (19th May 2021), Mypos (19th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #331
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

The crypto market looks quite fragile at the moment. I've been researching a lot lately and it looks like there are two main scenarios. If the 42k support breaks, btc will probably free fall to the 30s, maybe late 20s. It's most likely a market manipulation, hence all the stupid tweets by Elon Musk last week. Institutions will buy in at a low price and we'll see a big run to the 80-100k in the next months.

The other, more optimistic scenario, will see btc bouncing off the 42k support and starting the run in the next few days. The bull cycle doesn't seem to be over for at least a few months.

Any views?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), Jayke (19th May 2021), leavesoftrees (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), Mypos (19th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    The crypto market looks quite fragile at the moment. I've been researching a lot lately and it looks like there are two main scenarios. If the 42k support breaks, btc will probably free fall to the 30s, maybe late 20s. It's most likely a market manipulation, hence all the stupid tweets by Elon Musk last week. Institutions will buy in at a low price and we'll see a big run to the 80-100k in the next months.

The other, more optimistic scenario, will see btc bouncing off the 42k support and starting the run in the next few days. The bull cycle doesn't seem to be over for at least a few months.

Any views?
    Looks like it’s going down! On the trdr.io order book analysis, there’s only 5,000 Bitcoin in the buy wall keeping price propped up. There was 15,000 in the buy wall last night, still nowhere near enough to support a 30,000 Bitcoin sell off. I’m out of my positions into non-tether stable coins with a buy order just above where I sold incase it does rebound, otherwise I’m waiting to see how low it goes.

As mentioned a few posts back, there was a rumour Tether had to show all their volume was backed 1:1 with real dollars today. This’ll most likely be the market crash that causes the problem-reaction-solution needed for the SEC to step in and regulate the space.

Hard to say how low everything could go though, Bitcoin is well below its 120 moving average, its well into bear market territory. The alts are still above and holding though. Might see an alt-coin season before Bitcoin recovers.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), leavesoftrees (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), Mypos (19th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

Not sold any of my Algo or Hbar! Don’t want a taxable event on coins that were a minimum 5 year hold investment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EldarDRM/...21255564976129
    Last edited by Jayke; 19th May 2021 at 08:44.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), Mypos (19th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

Yes BTC bottom just fell out - down 8k in last 3 hours.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), Jayke (19th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #335
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RC.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	46715
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Jayke (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), Mypos (19th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

https://btcbywc3.substack.com/p/capitulation-whats-next

charts at link

Quote Capitulation, What's Next?
    Huge inflows, Liquidations, What's next

William Clemente III
    2 hr ago
    Dear readers,

Hope you’re all hanging in there. It’s been quite a morning. I usually preface these with a little intro paragraph about price action but I don’t think that’s necessary today. Let’s get into it.

Firstly, I want to say that previously I had said we were at or close to a bottom. I was obviously wrong. This is one of the deepest bull market corrections Bitcoin has ever had. However, the broader bull market still remains intact imo.

Exchange flows have turned short-term bearish, the highest of which they’ve been since the March 2020 crash. This seems to have started following the Elon tweets/drama. It will take some time for these coins to find a new home.

Illiquid supply also had the largest decrease since January 2018. Investors are panicking.

This morning’s drawdown to $30K came amidst a massive liquidation event of over $300M in a 10 minute period.

The majority of the coins selling are still young, AKA newer market participants getting shaken out. This is shown by Dormancy trending down.

Short-term holder NUPL has crossed into the capitulation threshold for the first time since March 2020. Max pain is near.

In conclusion, there is a lot of panic selling from newer market participants, this seems to have started after the Elon saga. The market is currently in capitulation, will take some time for coins to find a better home. This cycle is starting to look more like 2013, but of course, every cycle is different. The broader metrics are still intact, will touch on some of these in Friday’s letter with Pomp. Just wanted to shoot you guys a quick update.

I know this is a little unnerving for many, but the way I see it is that the volatility is the price you pay for the upside. I’ve personally been surprised by the move, but at this point, it’s just going to take some time for the coins being panic sold to redistribute to stronger hands. Still bullish for the remainder of the year.

Talk to you Friday,

Cheers!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), Jayke (19th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

The order books are starting to fill up again. Looks like people are feeling good about buying the dip.

There’s been an inflow of a couple thousand BTC to Coinbase according to the whale alerts on Twitter. But there’s enough support in the Coinbase order book now to absorb that punch up to the 30k level.

Not sure how much of the 30,000 BTC inflow from last night wasn’t sold and is still there waiting to crash the party again, but the Binance order book is building support at the 30k range.

Then there’s this bit of insider trading from 4Chan who warned of an imminent dump and told people to put their buy orders in at 30k.

https://twitter.com/JacobCanfield/st...41772171141122

~~~~~~~~~

Brendon O’Connel warned a crypto dump was imminent yesterday. Was about to post last night until I noticed the Twitter whale alert, which seemed more urgent.

Quote JUNE IS NOT LOOKING GOOD
    I don't like to be alarmist, but I feel obliged to tell you, June is not looking good.
    WEF in Singapore has been canceled.
    CCP has been openly threatening Australia with conventional missiles. Mostly related to the CCP's reliance on Australian resources and their massive investment in ports which is being threatened.
    There is "acting" and then there is clear anger and Xi and the gang are clearly angry. The Davos Rothschild boys promised them Taiwan and eventually Australia. It seems the deal is off. The CCP crossed the line when they released that virus. Who told them to do that? Told them they would be backed up?
    BTC is being set up for a giant fall. The CCP possesses %60+ [some say %90] of the BTC hash rate.

Coinbase are offering special deals for institutional investors indicating they have no faith in the crypto future. It's hit its peak. They know ALL the "decentralized untouchable" crypto coins will be legislated illegal and exchanged pennies on the dollar for central banker wholesale and retail crypto.
    The exact roll out is unknown.
    “All decentralised crypto” except the carbon neutral ones most likely. Still buying the dips on Hbar and Algo. They’re not going to outlaw technology backed crypto necassary for the roll out of their smart cities, IOT and finance operations. I am going to be much more careful with the rest of my portfolio from here on out though, going to look for a new entry into Bitcoin at the low 30k range—assuming no more whale alerts are tweeted and the order book keeps building support.
    Last edited by Jayke; 19th May 2021 at 19:53.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (19th May 2021), Vangelo (19th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

Tom Luongo shares his thoughts on the broader geopolitical situation surrounding the crypto markets:

Quote Market Report - 5/19/2021 -Pigs Get Slaughtered
    This is a moment in the market's history that will likely be looked back on for a long time. And I expect there will be more days like this in the future, not necessarily for crypto but for the broader markets.

For me, while the bitcoin liquidation is a big event, the more subtle shifts happening within the European Sovereign Debt markets are more important. In fact, I would argue that the crypto panic of this morning was meant to distract us from the ECB's 'significant and rising risks' to the European Banking system statement.

I hope many of you were well-positioned to take advantage of this liquidation and for those of you who waited patiently for today, I hope you are in there taking the plunge. This is where your opportunities lie.

That isn't to say there isn't still downside risk, there is. But it's a lot lower probability and severity than it was last week. They got their pound of flesh, 2 pounds even, but did they break crypto? I don't think so. They have bigger problems to deal with now.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (19th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

A trading portal that uses API's to connect to the various exchanges you trade on. This would've been extremely helpful before the recent market crash. As soon as you see another 30,000 BTC inflow to the exchanges appear on the whale alerts. You can cash out your entire portfolio into USD at the click of a button. Then reallocate back into the markets after everything bottoms out. Even the free basic membership plan has the necessary features to mitigate risk during a crypto flash crash.

https://3commas.io/

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (20th May 2021), Michi (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), Mypos (21st May 2021), Vangelo (20th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Can't wait to see the jaw-dropped backtracking from the Ethereum maxi's when they hear who Hedera's new governing council member is:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OMGBTC/st...58475417436162

Going to be hard for them to ignore Hedera now when they're always telling people to ape in on Chainlink.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), Mypos (21st May 2021), Vangelo (20th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 32 LastLast