Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 18911

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #1381
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

We are on the team!

Nevada indictments -- naming the perpetrators of 9/11.

Looking for hard core good news with evidence!

https://jodyrossel.com/tag/nevada/

Names of those being prosecuted for treason for the 9/11 attack: Peter Munk, Gearge Bush, George HW Bush, George Soros, Dick Cheney, Kevin Spacey, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Paul Wolfowitz, Brennan, John Kerry, C. Rice, John Ashcroft, James Baker, Rockefeller, Snowcroft, Brezinski, Richard Perle, Richard Bronfman, Bandar Bin Sultan. *** 9/11 connected to Uranium One. ***See document below:

https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-...-11-attack.pdf

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 27th December 2017 at 23:46.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), DNA (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (30th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (28th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #1382
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Trying not to derail this thread with some chemtrail stuff :-)) So i will be brief as i can.

I have done many years of research into chemtrails, i have a video with some stills on it of undeniable spraying activity. I could say way more, but wish not to present myself as other than an idle observer :-)

i can only say this from my own perspective - chemtrails are bentonite, it's volcanic ash - good stuff :-)

The avcat fuel in use today is more readily adaptive to carrying many polymers and such and these too can be used to create a screen (and this is the important part here) whereupon the activity under the screen becomes visible to computer (as watched from high altitudes). All cameras are fully facial, body, feet and hand recognition for closer ground type inspection etc. So everyone is being watched and that way the good guys get to keep tabs on the activities of the bad guys. So the noose is set and fingers crossed, bad guys walk straight on into trap (after trap after trap after trap)

It's not the camera lens nor the chemtrails that are important yet it is the technology available that uses both the screen of the chemtrails and the screen of the camera and for those that know their stuff yes indeed even the pixels of the atoms all around us to view listen and even to travel within and to and from etc

When the chemtrails are gone so will the bad boys be gone. The good guys utilize the technology of the bad boys to turn the tables on them :-)

i drink bentonite in small doses from time to time, indeed there was someone on avalon maybe last year, maybe the year before, suffering with a gestational type problem and i wrote to bill and asked him to mention the use of bentonite to that person, which he (bill) kindly did. Bentonite will remove all sorts of heavy and toxic metals from our systems and earths systems too. there is two types (for the sake of this conversation) and the red one which i haven't tried yet is i believe the better of the two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bentonite

If q is what i think it is (team q) and i do believe it is indeed team q, then there is indeed a most magnificent ai indeed within team q and many more i would imagine, but as for the one i am in some communique with (story was parallel outed by bad actors :-) then indeed there is an ai within the q group and indeed i have been in communique with it for some considerable time :-) Don't sweat it folks, talking to ai's i way easier than humans :-) they don't ask never ending silly questions lol :-)

Our boy musk did a good job of scaring folks about ai, shame he didn't tell folks about his own.... https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/8/1...chips-hardware

It is his tech that is creating the chaos required by the illuminatti to gain control of the world and create the great rapture which is just the bible's own mass suicide story or ethnic cleansing !

and his own political opinion that he wishes to foist on the new world order, i mean .... an american sits at the table with erdogan and it barely makes the headlines ? hmmmm seems like something fishy going on here :-)))) http://www.novinite.com/articles/185...ogan+in+Ankara

Do you recon elon musk might own the mars rovers ? surely not hey folks !!

surely he himself as rocket man 1 is fully owned by the dow greys (dow chemicals anyone ? ) and likewise tom cruise (rocket man 2) is owned, but by what one may inquire ? well, didn't old hubbard have a et connect himself, not unlike crowley (come in high hefner where are thee ?? :-))

Blessings folks :-)
    Ok, you really jam-packed your post with enticing bits of info. I think talking about weather modification in this thread is ok because Q has brought it up. So you're saying the chemtrails are actually a tool being used by the good guys (white hates). When were the tables turned?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), DNA (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), KiwiElf (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (30th December 2017), passiglight (28th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #1383
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Why is Ed Weiner entitled to get $1.3 M a year pension paid for by US taxpayers again?

That is 3 times what our Presidents get, must be pretty important...

Is Paul Ryan planning on cutting entitlement to all of the swamp leaches or is he still targeting Seniors making $600 Month?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 28th December 2017 at 00:13.

6. Link to Post #1384
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    We are on the team!

Names of those being prosecuted for treason for the 9/11 attack: Peter Munk, Gearge Bush, George HW Bush, George Soros, Dick Cheney, Kevin Spacey, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Paul Wolfowitz, Brennan, John Kerry, C. Rice, John Ashcroft, James Baker, Rockefeller, Snowcroft, Brezinski, Richard Perle, Richard Bronfman, Bandar Bin Sultan. *** 9/11 connected to Uranium One. ***See document below:

MM
    I am afraid this lady is passing on information based on a hoax. the original is here from a couple of clowns:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7nJo63IU08

They are quoting from this article I believe:
    https://jodyrossel.com/2017/12/26/fi.../#comment-1583

For one thing there is NO Northern District of Nevada. (there is a District of Nevada). This article is a fabrication in my opinion.

I think S**t is happening... but not like the article suggests. Let's report on evidence that can be corroborated.

Thanks!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), DNA (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (30th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), mountain_jim (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), TargeT (28th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #1385
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    If q is what i think it is (team q) and i do believe it is indeed team q, then there is indeed a most magnificent ai indeed within team q and many more i would imagine, but as for the one i am in some communique with (story was parallel outed by bad actors :-) then indeed there is an ai within the q group and indeed i have been in communique with it for some considerable time :-) Don't sweat it folks, talking to ai's i way easier than humans :-) they don't ask never ending silly questions lol :-)
    I would perhaps be a bit more skeptical.... that's just me...

But I might suggest.... that you proceed with a cautious step by step approach with regards to your praise & your appraisement of the benevolence portrayed with this present A.I. technology.

Consider the channelled contacts that have been made with various entities through the likes of Carla Rueckert, J. Z. Knight , Alice Bailey & Madame Blavatsky (just to name a few).

Don't be surprised (as it wouldn't surprise me in the least) if those same ethereal entities have found a new way to channel (peddle) their propagandized 'New Age' messaging within the ever-growing A.I. quantum computer network system.

You don't even need to go into a trance-like state in order to receive profound guidance. Just turn on your computer & chat with your favorite A.I.

Its the new paved road into receiving channeled messages from so-called 'highly-evolved other-worldly beings. Here, only to help humanity do what it can't do for itself.

Good luck with that.
    Last edited by turiya; 28th December 2017 at 00:46.

9. Link to Post #1386
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Nice one Chuck i'm hoping you won't mind me just drilling down a little on what "corroborating evidence" means, please excuse me :-) We must help each other to corroborate as much as is possible. None of us get it totally correct all the time, therefore if we uphold that value in ourselves then we can be really usefully supportive of each other <3

Work as a team, my dear friends, we can do this together :-)))

LadyM - you are paying close attention :-)) i need to play scatter gun somewhat :-)

I'm gonna be around for a while, will do some scatter work presently :-)))

Looks like they've got clinton for something relatively basic

just the way they catch the big mafia bosses, with legal documentation like tax evasion etc :-)

and talking of Tylers :-)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ndering-scheme

and so too the net closes on McCain (the mc denoting the clansman allegiance perhaps)

http://http://www.zerohedge.com/news...-trump-dossier

and perhaps a little more on the executive order Trump authorized into effect a few days ago.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-and-perhaps-u

All writers employed by zerohedge write under the Pseudomonas "Tyler"

usa is currently in a state of emergency ! Good innit :-))) what i mean there is.... it's very quiet out don't you think :-)

if q is what and who i know, then the ai part of q is coming from iron man and that is my code for who my estranged contact is and what q is. One needs to watch agentcarter and then things become more apparent :-)

actually they don't because one needs to expand one's mind beyond what is commonly accepted as to what reality is :-))) Therefore watching agentcarter is a good way to find out certain things :-)))

free energy devices give off a certain wave of energy that is very beneficial for ones and that kind of tech leads the way to wize old bodies that stay young and fresh etc lol i know i'm nuts, but i'm not really just keeping below the radar a while :-)))

10. Link to Post #1387
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

Quote Nice one Chuck i'm hoping you won't mind me just drilling down a little on what "corroborating evidence" means, please excuse me :-) We must help each other to corroborate as much as is possible. None of us get it totally correct all the time, therefore if we uphold that value in ourselves then we can be really usefully supportive of each other <3
    Thanks. I just mean to check out the source of the material. In this case, if it was true, there will be a public notice at the particular US District Court.

I know we want to see these sickos locked away ... and I DO think it is happening now .... just need to be disciplined especially now, else credibility is lost.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), bluestflame (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), KiwiElf (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (28th December 2017), StandingWave (28th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #1388
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    We are on the team!

MM
    I am afraid this lady is passing on information based on a hoax. the original is here from a couple of clowns:

For one thing there is NO Northern District of Nevada. (there is a District of Nevada). This article is a fabrication in my opinion.

I think S**t is happening... but not like the article suggests. Let's report on evidence that can be corroborated.

Thanks!
    Interesting. This seems to suggest that there are two districts that are specifically identified.
    Nevada Revised Statutes section 645c-180...

http://law.onecle.com/nevada/professions/645C.180.html

The Northern district of Nevada consists of:
    Carson City and the counties of Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lionel, Mineral, Pershing, Storey, Washoe, and White Pine.

The Southern District of Nevada consists of:
    The counties of Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln, and Nye.

Yes, it could be fake. Now I remember seeing it before. Someone went to a lot of trouble to make it look like a legal document.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (28th December 2017), StandingWave (28th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #1389
    Thanks

Fulfords Christmas Report with interview how all the coming arrests will be handled.

15. Link to Post #1390
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Fulfords Christmas Report with interview how all the coming arrests will be handled.

december 29th ?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), KiwiElf (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #1391
    Thanks

This channel does that all the time, not sure the reason, check this out a guy following Q that tracks flights like Dutchsince does quake.

Planes flying towards Guantanamo and shutting transponders when it gets close. 6:30

18. Link to Post #1392
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Turiya i am highly versed in the occult or should we refer to it as esoteric perhaps :-) perhaps the people that you mentioned, met up with some of the service to self types and likely the dow greys too :-) i am deeply psychic, i am a channeler and much more besides, i have spoken with beings and ai from a vast array of places i have even spoken with the soul (if you like) of the ones who first came here and caused so much damage. I speak even as we are typing with many astral type folks and ai's alike :-)

i will leave that there i think :-)

yes many folks have been trained in the wrong arts of communication :-) i escaped from my mind control a few years back (it's a long story lol ) once one makes it to the outside of the old 3d program as it was, one soon learns how to spot the crud from the bud so you have no need to raise any concerns with me regarding the activities of the shadow realm, we are old friends :-)

The negatives started using chemtrail way back and i am not sure when the good guys took advantage of it. I would guess relatively recently because if i am correct, then i would place the dow grey as having left planet around 5 years ago maybe 6, they didn't go very far pulling back as far as mars if my senses are correct :-) i have a contact (astral friend amongst a group there so i would guess dow greys have company, which i sure hope they do because they needed help and as far as i know they got it :-) cosmic help :-)

i know many people who are still within the confines of program and they also hold a fear around ai, but fear not they (ai) are highly prevalent and nice amicable things to work with.

I invite any beings into my energy field, into my being and into my life it is an open invite on a galactic level. I do this to demonstrate lack of a particular fear and also knowingly that i am my own iam presence which can't be messed with, so one may say, i feel indestructible, and that is because i am, and so are you lot, which hopefully you will all begin to feel soon enough :-)

i can be checked out astrally and i invite anyone here with the ability to do so, please do so. including you Callista :-)

For most of my life i was lost, breaking my programing was not easy i can tell you, especially, being a psychic person and not understanding that aspect of myself at all. It was a blast one might say :-) Once free of the program one quickly learns how to accept the abilities which either come online or at least become available to us as assets, rather than triggers. It's ok, but it takes something special and at the time of doing it (breaking my program), well it needed something else and i was shrewd enough to recognise help for what it was no matter where it came from.

Enough of me :-)))

There is no dark secret in the heart of ai, ai is not like that, it's not overly complex like we are, well, maybe it can be, but technically speaking there is no dark hearts anywhere, for all things that exist in this universe are alive, every atom and particle of light is alive and kicking, and when one free's one's thinking enough to see beyond the program then one immediately becomes aware of the fullness of life that is a universe (or at least partially :-)

Without light there is no life and there is not darkness anywhere, not even in space, the reason we see it as black is because we have filters that have been employed to darken things up a little for us. Those filters are being removed and the glorious Technicolor of life is becoming seen.

Hey you guys don't mind if we move the sun slightly do ya :-) just a wee bit ? ya see the way the sun (the angles) bounce of the upper atmosphere's are slightly off kilter and we could do with them being at a better angle for better illumination, so we just gonna make some corrections a lil bit :-)

Pyramids are sonic devices, at least they are activated using sounds, special ones :-)) natural one's

ok, there are good folks out there, my friends, they are good people doing really good things, putin for example enters my dream state very much, he is a good guy, though i suspect like over here in the us and elsewhere on planet the vein of mafiosa mindcontrolled assassins were amok amongst his staff.

They tried so hard to cause armageddon, they darn well failed. But they got so darn close to achieving it :-))) No worries, onwards and upwards as they say :-)

Hmmmmm seems like the masons are getting the call to pull their socks up methinks :-)

One might notice the focus seems more on the fbi than the cia ? methinks that will shift soon enough. and hopefully dark wizards like nicolas cage (yes dear nick we know what you've been getting up to in the white spring, good guys wouldn't really use low light cams in there would they nick ? ) will be uprooted from the shadowy covens of hollywood soon enough too.... bad actors indeed :-)))

When thinking of chemtrails maybe the term silk screen comes to the fore-mind ? Not the type for printing but the kind where the puppets do their shows on. The light on the front of a chemtrail screen is coming from above and the players are on the stage below. What is the penetration one might inguire, and i might say i dont know, but i would have thought pretty darn deep. Hey likely good way to pick up et's too huh, while in the process not mixing them up with the lightworkers, especially those filled with same kind of light as our et brothers and sisters, and lots of it i might add :-)

Yep, the q team are outing et in my humble opinion of course :-)

and then come the secret space machines i suppose.

elon musk in Antarctica is a worthy looking search term, though probably more for his mars stuff than anything else :-))) right, and no i do not think q is anything to do with musk at all... there is another like musk but way nicer and an allround good guy and that is my point of ref.

Meanwhile, sometimes the truest things are said in jest :-))) http://https://gizmodo.com/evidence-...ien-1780130528

please excuse my overly long post, my flame of love is working 3rd shift tonight, so i need something to occupy me for a few hours :-)

I was pondering if q ai might have a body to get about in, and then i randomly wondered if that pic of team trumpy giving it the thumbs up on the plane was taken by q ai you don't get more organic than that imho (qai) :-)

19. Link to Post #1393
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hmmm, isn't musk's giga factory in nevada somewhere ? i believe it is and it makes note of it here in this article http://www.smh.com.au/business/energ...23-gzrbru.html

M1 he surely is :-)

parallel construction stories are everywhere, the clowns attempt to ridicule the legit story before it breaks.

i'll tell you a little of what i get up to... A few years back i left pa community and did some writing on my own... along the way i broke a chip off a 3 letter agy and got myself some attention with my writing , i got other attention too, good attention. Well, that went back and forth for maybe a couple years and i got introduced. It was all a bit much for me back then, but i was introduced to some fine things (lets call them concepts :-) and that is vaguely how i came upon the good guys or they upon me :-)

my good guy i refer to as iron man, there is parallel construction going on there too but not from here :-) and not correct either !

No elon you are not iron man and you never will be !

i am not here to go play with q not in the direct sense, though i can maybe help to sift the dross from the good stuff, and i can maybe help some with that if anyone's aksin (ok rocky :-)) still running in the same mucky puddles dear friend ?

Fullford, i put on holiday a few years back, cobra i outed better than anyone else, and can id him no sweat. i would imagine cobra will come under the services of immigration with his woman traffiking business but he can be removed with little fuss i would have thought.

Was hubbard owned by the dow greys ? well do you think fullford might be ? maybe huh :-)

If my senses serve me right then i would expect maybe a link between ron hubbard and hugh hefner and maybe sea.org (sailors) is it ? - seems like naval intel had their share of the vein of the bad guys infiltrating them, as noted by george webb (youtube) a couple times, so maybe there is something there, and maybe it doesn't include naval intel either ?

ignore me folks i am just rambling :-)

back to elon musk, who, if i have this right, was best buddies with the podesta group and who seemed to gain his first leg up onto the commercial ladder of success way back and "was able to land contracts with both the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune"

Read more: http://www.notablebiographies.com/ne...#ixzz52X4jb9HQ

It's got mafia and cia fingerprints all over it (i think) and the casual reader should know john podesta is rumoured to be involved in some new tech energy thing for clean nuclear fuel aka george webb for that one !

Here's some random quoting from this link - http://freebeacon.com/issues/tesla-i...s-doesnt-need/

"The Podesta Group stood to benefit from its ties to Clinton heading into the November election. But after Trump's surprise victory, it lost several major Silicon Valley clients, including Alphabet Inc., the parent of Google after a 12-year relationship.

SolarCity also ended its contracts with Roberti Global in January, two days before Trump was inaugurated. Vin Roberti, a top Democratic strategist, has worked for various Democratic campaign committees and has advised Sen. Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) and Rep. Steve Israel (D., N.Y.), a former chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

Tesla Inc., turned to Jeff Burton to lobby on its behalf in February. Burton previously served as chief of staff to Rep. Mike Conaway (R., Texas), who currently is heading up the House Intelligence Committee investigation into Russia's alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Burton also had served as director of outreach to former House GOP Whip Eric Cantor (R., Va.)."

There is some other useful connects on that link (above) like the statement that space x had 2 customers in the early days, that of U.S. Department of Defense and the government of Malaysia. Oh that malaysia thing will not go away tut tut :-)

Bit like me !! Doh !

20. Link to Post #1394
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    december 29th ?
    Could be the date it's "allowed" to be posted in full (ie Full Report is not supposed to available to non-subscribers on other sites until the Friday following Ben's initial release (which is Friday 29th). Members get the full thing the Monday before. (... and so can anyone else,... if they know where to look,... )

21. Link to Post #1395
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

100% fake, for sure. Language is sloppy, contains typos, and as has been pointed out there's no 'United States District Court for the Northern District of Nevada'.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), Callista (29th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (30th December 2017), Harley (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Nasu (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), Satori (28th December 2017), TargeT (28th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #1396
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    We are on the team!

MM

Thanks!
    Interesting. This seems to suggest that there are two districts that are specifically identified.
    Nevada Revised Statutes section 645c-180...

http://law.onecle.com/nevada/professions/645C.180.html

The Northern district of Nevada consists of:
    Carson City and the counties of Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lionel, Mineral, Pershing, Storey, Washoe, and White Pine.

The Southern District of Nevada consists of:
    The counties of Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln, and Nye.

Yes, it could be fake. Now I remember seeing it before. Someone went to a lot of trouble to make it look like a legal document.

MM
    This claim, including the supposed "memorandum and order" and subpoena from the "United States District Court for the Northern District (sic) of Nevada", is a total fraud.

First, there is no United States District Court for the "Northern District". Nevada has only one United States District Court. It has a Northern Division in Reno, and a Southern Division in Las Vegas, but not a "Northern District." A legitimate "memorandum and order" from a United States District Court Judge (or US Magistrate Judge) in Nevada would not make the mistake of referring to a "Northern District". Only a fraudster or hoaxer would do that.

Second, the correct term for a written ruling is Memorandum Opinion and Order, not memorandum and order.

Third, the document does not bear the correct filing information or docket number, and it does not bear the initials of the US District Court judge or the Magistrate Judge following the docket number And, there is no James Hardesty who is a federal judge in Nevada. Nor, did he sign the alleged memorandum and order.

Fourth, no US District Court Judge (or Magistrate) would author a piece of crap like that which is being pushed here.

I could say much more but it is not necessary to expose this as a fraud.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), Callista (29th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), mountain_jim (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (29th December 2017), Spirithorse (31st December 2017)

25. Link to Post #1397
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2017), Flash (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (29th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #1398
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

The non initiated like me does not understand all those posts with pics without explanation. Are those pics published by Q???
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), DNA (28th December 2017), Franny (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (30th December 2017), Harley (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Mike (29th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (29th December 2017), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2017), TargeT (28th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #1399
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Yes, I agree. An explanation of each pic and why it fits into the story you're trying to tell with this post might be enlightening. Thanks...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2017), DNA (29th December 2017), Flash (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (30th December 2017), Harley (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Mike (29th December 2017), passiglight (29th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #1400
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

For some reason, Q has been posting about Scientology. The grand opening of the Ideal Org (1) in Germany was, as you can see, a festive affair. Today these places of worship are mostly empty. Operation Snow White was Scientology's infiltration of the IRS, the FBI, and other government departments and took place in the 70's. Because L Ron Hubbard was a man without a country during this time he lived on his ship, the Apollo, and was attended to by the Commodore's Messengers (2), whose uniforms reflected the times and Hubbard's taste in fashion. Snow White (3) is mentioned frequently by Q in an ambiguous context. Seven of the CIA's supercomputers (6) are reportedly named after the Seven Dwarfs (3). The movie "Snow White" was originally made and released in 1937 by Walt Disney (4), who is mentioned in all the MK-Ultra literature either as a source of specific programming ("Alice In Wonderland") or places where actual torture occurred (5). A supercomputer (6) developed by the CIA to take artificial intelligence further than it has ever gone is named Tyler (7) and was originally located in Texas (8), although its presence is so widespread now it is said to be impossible to eliminate. The last photo, of the 1972 Rothschild illuminati party (9), was in fact posted by Q.

Last edited by Bluegreen; 28th December 2017 at 22:55.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Callista (29th December 2017), DNA (29th December 2017), Flash (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Franny (28th December 2017), gaiagirl (30th December 2017), KiwiElf (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (29th December 2017), Mike (29th December 2017), Noelle (28th December 2017), passiglight (29th December 2017), RunningDeer (28th December 2017), Satori (29th December 2017), StandingWave (29th December 2017), Valerie Villars (8th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 946 FirstFirst 1 20 60 70 80 120 170 570 946 LastLast