+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gigi Young: Q and Energy Theft

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Gigi Young: Q and Energy Theft

I just found out that on the thread "QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?" one is not allowed to post an opposing viewpoint or criticise Q or the Q cult or suggest anything sinister is going on with Q, and I was directed to an inactive thread to voice my objections to Q.

Well, here's Gigi Young explaining how the "permanent government" uses "hope" operations to steal energy (I guess for the demons that control them):

She doesn't call out Q by name, but it's pretty well implied.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th February 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th February 2021), BMJ (29th April 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), Journeyman (26th January 2021), Kalamos (26th January 2021), Kryztian (28th January 2021), Mare (26th January 2021), onawah (26th January 2021), sunflower (27th January 2021), toppy (26th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Gigi Young: Q and Energy Theft

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I just found out that on the thread "QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?" one is not allowed to post an opposing viewpoint or criticise Q or the Q cult or suggest anything sinister is going on with Q, and I was directed to an inactive thread to voice my objections to Q.

Well, here's Gigi Young explaining how the "permanent government" uses "hope" operations to steal energy (I guess for the demons that control them):

She doesn't call out Q by name, but it's pretty well implied.
    How is her suggestions any different from Andrew Torba telling people to ‘build local communities’.

Good video and good message though, it wouldn’t be out of place on the Q thread. Trying to use this video to attack Q though is idiotic since they both promote the same endgame i.e. freedom and personal and social empowerment.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th February 2021), BMJ (3rd March 2021), One (25th January 2021), Savannah (26th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Gigi exposes the energy theft game that Q is. Keeping Q going is a way of extending the game for harvesting more energy down the line. There was a big harvest on 6 Jan. The demons were satiated but will need another feed. Supposedly Trump will now be returned to office in March, according to some Q folk at least. When that month passes and is extended to June, another harvest. When that is extended to Sept, another harvest. For as long as the Q folk can keep the op going.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Kalamos (26th January 2021), Mark (25th February 2021), onawah (26th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Gigi exposes the energy theft game that Q is. Keeping Q going is a way of extending the game for harvesting more energy down the line. There was a big harvest on 6 Jan. The demons were satiated but will need another feed. Supposedly Trump will now be returned to office in March, according to some Q folk at least. When that month passes and is extended to June, another harvest. When that is extended to Sept, another harvest. For as long as the Q folk can keep the op going.
    Some Q folk yeah sure. I doubt most of us on the Q thread genuinely believe he will be though. Would be nice if he was but I’m not prepared to go there myself. Which is why I support Torbas advice which is to ‘build’ around the commie bastards, let their house of cards crumble into dust.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2021), pueblo (27th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Some Q folk yeah sure. I doubt most of us on the Q thread genuinely believe he will be though. Would be nice if he was but I’m not prepared to go there myself. Which is why I support Torbas advice which is to ‘build’ around the commie bastards, let their house of cards crumble into dust.
    Sounds like you've given up on Q.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Sounds like you've given up on Q.
    You read yet you don’t comprehend. I’ve been saying for years that Q is a community. The psyop was to initiate and galvanise an archetypal layer of society into coming together and collaborating to create a ‘great awakening’. In this regard the plan has been a huge success. People who criticise Q get overly hung up on the superficial level, the Q drops and the politics. Those of us who’ve been following this from the start recognise and support the deeper dynamics at play. Dynamics I’ve discussed to the nth degree in multiple threads. Which is why we find it so tedious when people attack the superficial layer without any recognition of the deeper dynamics that are currently unfolding.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (25th September 2021), Mark (25th February 2021), pueblo (27th January 2021), Savannah (26th January 2021), sunflower (27th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

So this is very interesting to me as it matches up with some, at first glance, unrelated matters I've been looking at.

I have recently been looking at stories in the press which, on closer scrutiny, appear to be partially or wholly false. Big stories at that. It seems like there's a lot of work goes in to establishing these narratives and I've been wondering about what the goal is? Why go to the trouble or expense? Cui bono?

My initial theory was that it was related to social engineering, trying to steer attitudes in a certain direction or perhaps predictive programming, normalising what would otherwise be abnormal, that sort of thing. I think that may be a part of the answer, but perhaps it's only one goal amongst several and maybe not even the most significant. This is how I view the double insurance payout on the World Trade Centre or the flimsy excuse bringing it down gave for invading Iraq, a fortunate bonus rather than the reason for the event.

Energy harvesting is another idea which I've come across before and which would correspond with the faking of news stories and perpetuation of tropes and narrative arcs. It's also a concept I came across recently in a slightly different context. There's a content creator on YouTube who publishes very slickly edited videos of a prophetic/apocalyptic nature. The production values are very very high indeed, the use of music, the choice of clips, all of it is of a high standard.

The knowledge claims that this content creator makes are also fascinating and unlike quite anything I've seen elsewhere. There's been many videos created and nearly all of them have some snippet or other of very intriguing insights into TPTB and their religion and plans. The narrative is very compelling, the concepts match up to some of the publicly available knowledge but at times go a little further.

However, there's a catch. The videos are very addictive, but watching them left me feeling empty and drained. I got an intuitive feeling that something wasn't right and as I read through the comments I'd sometimes see similar sentiments, often deleted subsequently as most people following were very supportive of the channel's work.

Finally I decided to unsubscribe, because I became uncomfortable about just exactly what was going on, unsure whether it was a genuine desire to inform, or a way of generating a particular emotional/energetic response from an audience and somehow benefitting from that. For that reason I won't link to it here unless anyone wants to assess it for themselves in which case let me know.

Sorry if this has become somewhat longwinded! The short answer is that I think there may be something in the energy harvesting hypothesis and if so, there's possibly a lot more of this going on than most imagine. What do you know of Gigi Young, she's not someone I'm familiar with?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), TomKat (27th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Journeyman, Gigi Young is from Toronto, but married and moved to Texas in the last few years. She worked as a model for a long time and saved her money so she could do what she's doing now, making videos about the occult. She only recently started telling people that a lot of her ideas came from Rudolph Steiner's work.

I've long suspected that the depravity of Netflix-produced original content was to corrupt young people. I unsubscribed over a year ago, but noticed that every hero had to be a drug addict, a pervert, or something else. Plus movies with scrambled timelines, and other types of mindf*ck.

I find it fascinating that perhaps somebody has perfected a technique for directly feeding demons via video. And when you look at the idea of demons merged into AI, it gets really creepy. Who is the youtuber?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Mark (25th February 2021), pueblo (27th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You read yet you don’t comprehend. I’ve been saying for years that Q is a community. The psyop was to initiate and galvanise an archetypal layer of society into coming together and collaborating to create a ‘great awakening’. In this regard the plan has been a huge success. People who criticise Q get overly hung up on the superficial level, the Q drops and the politics. Those of us who’ve been following this from the start recognise and support the deeper dynamics at play. Dynamics I’ve discussed to the nth degree in multiple threads. Which is why we find it so tedious when people attack the superficial layer without any recognition of the deeper dynamics that are currently unfolding.
    Sounds very Tavistock. I would never support such a movement based on deception.

If there really were a Q who had the power to lock up all the high level psychopaths, the only explanation is that the high level psychopaths are working for Q, doing what Q tells them to do. There was a character named L Ron Hubbard (Scientology) who used to periodically, in order to restore faith, scapegoat and kick out his own "evil" underlings. It wasn't till after he died that people figured out that the source of the evil was Hubbard himself.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Mark (25th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Sounds very Tavistock. I would never support such a movement based on deception.

If there really were a Q who had the power to lock up all the high level psychopaths, the only explanation is that the high level psychopaths are working for Q, doing what Q tells them to do. There was a character named L Ron Hubbard (Scientology) who used to periodically, in order to restore faith, scapegoat and kick out his own "evil" underlings. It wasn't till after he died that people figured out that the source of the evil was Hubbard himself.
    You keep beating on your strawman if you find it cathartic TomKat. When you catch up and inform yourself of anything we've ever actually said or posted these few years, let me know and I'll happily carry on an ameable discussion.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Journeyman, Gigi Young is from Toronto, but married and moved to Texas in the last few years. She worked as a model for a long time and saved her money so she could do what she's doing now, making videos about the occult. She only recently started telling people that a lot of her ideas came from Rudolph Steiner's work.

I've long suspected that the depravity of Netflix-produced original content was to corrupt young people. I unsubscribed over a year ago, but noticed that every hero had to be a drug addict, a pervert, or something else. Plus movies with scrambled timelines, and other types of mindf*ck.

I find it fascinating that perhaps somebody has perfected a technique for directly feeding demons via video. And when you look at the idea of demons merged into AI, it gets really creepy. Who is the youtuber?
    Somewhere deep within the excellent 'Hollyweird' thread there's a document which someone has posted detailing the programming the networks were looking for next season. They're apparently very confidential but this one looked plausible. From memory they were specifying drug / troubled teen content and I think there were other stipulations in there also. You don't really need to see those documents though, you can tell from the new programming which appears on there. Lots of occult shows these days and the new Serena looks like it's used the rather light hearted 90's teen show as a springboard from which to advance a more open occult agenda. I find very little on there now which appeals.

This is the YT account. It's on the second iteration, the content creator pulled the first one themself for some reason. There's a lot of content on there, but please note the remarks above. I didn't link to it initially for good reason. Check out the comments here for people that have had similar reactions from watching the videos from that channel.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Mark (25th February 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Somewhere deep within the excellent 'Hollyweird' thread there's a document which someone has posted detailing the programming the networks were looking for next season. They're apparently very confidential but this one looked plausible. From memory they were specifying drug / troubled teen content and I think there were other stipulations in there also. You don't really need to see those documents though, you can tell from the new programming which appears on there. Lots of occult shows these days and the new Serena looks like it's used the rather light hearted 90's teen show as a springboard from which to advance a more open occult agenda. I find very little on there now which appeals.

This is the YT account. It's on the second iteration, the content creator pulled the first one themself for some reason. There's a lot of content on there, but please note the remarks above. I didn't link to it initially for good reason. Check out the comments here for people that have had similar reactions from watching the videos from that channel.
    Well, the Maitreya World Teacher is Benjamin Creme's creation. It's a very creepy cult. They reportedly gather around some kind of device and push their life energy up to their astral teacher, Maitreya. And they seem to be psychic vampires who habitually take energy from their listeners. Benjamin Creme was once on Coast radio and George Noory had to end the interview because Noory kept falling asleep; as soon as he got Creme off the phone he was fine again. I once attended a talk by one of their people and everyone in the room was in a fairly deep trance, and I had to keep reminding myself not to succumb. I'm not surprised that one would become drained listening to this cult. I'm referring to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFvfsK_N_6o

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Mark (25th February 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

You keep beating on your strawman if you find it cathartic TomKat. When you catch up and inform yourself of anything we've ever actually said or posted these few years, let me know and I'll happily carry on an ameable discussion.
    Well, the bait and switch from Mass Arrests to Build Your Own Life turns me off to your movement. You should just forget the Q origins and start a new movement about building your own life, with a different name.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mark (25th February 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Well, the bait and switch from Mass Arrests to Build Your Own Life turns me off to your movement. You should just forget the Q origins and start a new movement about building your own life, with a different name.
    “Life is movement”

No one cares if you join a movement with others or go your own way. Some people are more soloists than team players, nothing wrong with that, some people just have their own style.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th February 2021), BMJ (3rd March 2021), Mark (25th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, the Maitreya World Teacher is Benjamin Creme's creation. It's a very creepy cult. They reportedly gather around some kind of device and push their life energy up to their astral teacher, Maitreya. And they seem to be psychic vampires who habitually take energy from their listeners. Benjamin Creme was once on Coast radio and George Noory had to end the interview because Noory kept falling asleep; as soon as he got Creme off the phone he was fine again. I once attended a talk by one of their people and everyone in the room was in a fairly deep trance, and I had to keep reminding myself not to succumb. I'm not surprised that one would become drained listening to this cult. I'm referring to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFvfsK_N_6o
    I don't know if I've seen that one, although I've seen others directed at the Maitreya figure. I've stopped watching from that channel now for the reasons stated above. I understand that you may think that the draining may be related to the choice of a clip or the subject of the video rather than the intentions of the content creator themselves. I can only say I considered that possibility and discounted it after finding that the effect wasn't restricted to one video and that there were other warning signs that their was something amiss. Handle with care.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Brigantia (25th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I don't know if I've seen that one, although I've seen others directed at the Maitreya figure. I've stopped watching from that channel now for the reasons stated above. I understand that you may think that the draining may be related to the choice of a clip or the subject of the video rather than the intentions of the content creator themselves. I can only say I considered that possibility and discounted it after finding that the effect wasn't restricted to one video and that there were other warning signs that their was something amiss. Handle with care.
    That group seems to be all about vampirism. They must have imbued their videos with some magic ritual to pull energy from the viewer. Unless they're using dissonance like Lady Gaga does in some of her videos.

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That group seems to be all about vampirism. They must have imbued their videos with some magic ritual to pull energy from the viewer. Unless they're using dissonance like Lady Gaga does in some of her videos.
    I have @Brigantia to thank for putting me onto this excellent site:

https://toolonginthisplace.wordpress...th-conspiracy/

From where this quote on Picasso made me think of this thread in regard to energy theft:

Quote “When Picasso wanted to turn on the charm, he trapped his victim in an intense black gaze. Lovers, friends, family & even museum curators all hankered after that feeling of intimacy, & would tolerate endless abuse in order to retain it”

“He was a bit of a vampire. You’d have a great time with him … but at the end of the day you’d wonder why you felt utterly, utterly exhausted! What Picasso did was to take each person’s energy and love for him and fascination with him, and then he’d go off and work all night on the energy of his guests and his second wife, Jacqueline.”

“Speaking of Picasso’s vampiric quality, several of his women came to unfortunate ends—his first wife, Olga, would sometimes need to be institutionalized, and both Marie-Thérèse and Jacqueline, his second wife, committed suicide. Was it due in part to the draining emotional toll of their relationships with Picasso?”

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th February 2021), BMJ (29th April 2022), Brigantia (25th February 2021), Mark (25th February 2021), pueblo (25th February 2021), wegge (25th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

I've noticed for some time that most of the films/series released today - not just Netflix, but pretty much all the other channels too, have a blue/grey tint with the camera lens. It makes me suspicious because I'm sure I read somewhere that blue light is not good. All these shows are visually grey and dreary - a subtle darkness. I also struggle to watch anything these days where there's actually one character that I like!

I'm sure the weird tint of the camera lens drains people's energy

I don't actually watch TV as such - the occasional odd series that goes against the current trend.

Its also sad that most of the western world has been programmed to watch TV whilst eating! No wonder people are losing the connection with the beauty of food and nutrition and the immune system - not to mention gratitude!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Brigantia (25th February 2021), Journeyman (24th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,235 times in 2,174 posts

From where this quote on Picasso made me think of this thread in regard to energy theft:

Quote “When Picasso wanted to turn on the charm, he trapped his victim in an intense black gaze. Lovers, friends, family & even museum curators all hankered after that feeling of intimacy, & would tolerate endless abuse in order to retain it”

“He was a bit of a vampire. You’d have a great time with him … but at the end of the day you’d wonder why you felt utterly, utterly exhausted! What Picasso did was to take each person’s energy and love for him and fascination with him, and then he’d go off and work all night on the energy of his guests and his second wife, Jacqueline.”

“Speaking of Picasso’s vampiric quality, several of his women came to unfortunate ends—his first wife, Olga, would sometimes need to be institutionalized, and both Marie-Thérèse and Jacqueline, his second wife, committed suicide. Was it due in part to the draining emotional toll of their relationships with Picasso?”
    That is a fascinating blog, thanks for linking.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Brigantia (25th February 2021), Journeyman (25th February 2021), Mark (25th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

That is a fascinating blog, thanks for linking.
    It's absolutely amazing. I've been going back years consuming everything Alex has written. Thanks go to @Brigantia

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

BMJ (29th April 2022), Brigantia (25th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread