Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A “Whistleblower” Blows The Lid Off Microwave Towers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Default A “Whistleblower” Blows The Lid Off Microwave Towers

RiseEarth 5:00 AM World Truth

by Catherine J. Frompovich; Activist Post

Sometimes one has to question whether it is correct to submit information or forget it, especially when one part of the resource is extremely revealing and enlightening, while another part is seemingly esoteric, so it makes one wonder.

That’s the dilemma I find myself debating in the video which bears the title 5G Death Towers: Whistle Blower blows lid off 5G Death Towers.

The reasons for my concerns are the actualities that a cell tower worker “whistleblower” reveals in some extremely startling information in Part 1 and two other microwave company employees tell in Part 2:

• what those towers are about;
    • designed to do;
    • “they radiate harmful radiation to passive citizens”;
    • “the real danger is what’s coming off the top of the towers”;
    • their predisposition to catching fire or falling down because they are not structurally safe to support all the ‘microwave infrastructure’ placed upon them;
    • how to find out what amounts and types of radiation are transmitted from the towers—and measure it, as not all are for cell phone transmission; and
    • some infrastructure panels and drums, etc. are for “people and mind control”!
    In Part 2, we hear the two-way conversations between the interviewer, Madison Starr, and an employee of a company that provides cell phone towers only, but doesn’t rent space, which is most revealing and something everyone ought to hear and know, in my opinion, and then from another contractor company employee.

Around 28 minutes on the timeline we hear that GWEN towers are part of “controlling the weather” and operate in conjunction with HAARP!? The description of Earth’s resonance probably is misquoted, and the person probably may be referring to the “Schumann Frequency” measured in Hertz, not in kilohertz [1,000 cycles per second] from what I know. [1]

Around 30 minutes on the timeline is where I find my concerns, as the video goes off into seemingly unexplained esoteric-like information, which probably reflects the interviewer’s research and/or opinions. However, there’s mention of something called the “Rods of God” involving and using kinetic energy. Not knowing about RoG, I went digging and here’s what I found:
    The Air Force’s ‘rods from god‘ could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon — with no fallout. The 107-country Outer Space Treaty signed in 1967 prohibits nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons from being placed in or used from Earth’s orbit. [2]
    Furthermore,
    Lazy Dog projectiles (aka “kinetic bombardment”) could reach speeds of up to 500 mph as they fell to the ground and could penetrate 9 inches of concrete after being dropped from as little as 3,000 feet. [1]
    You may want to read what Wikipedia has to say about “Kinetic bombardment

The Video 38:36 minutes / 3 Discussions

We truly are living in high-tech-consumer-ignorance times!

The premise “what you don’t know, won’t bother you,” is not applicable. Is that why we constantly are being told scientific fairytales or deliberate lies about EMFs/RFs/ELFs, AMI Smart Meters, “smart” appliances, cell phone usage and other microwave-operated high-tech appliances most folks apparently have become addicted to?

When will we wake up that in using microwave technology, we are making “health-damaging” choices?

References:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances
    [2] http://www.businessinsider.com/air-f...n-force-2017-9

Resource:

How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe
    https://www.thenation.com/article/ho...investigation/

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.

Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.

Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.

Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)

Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available

Image credit: Truthstream Media

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th April 2018), Axman (4th April 2018), BMJ (4th April 2018), Bob (4th April 2018), Bruno (5th April 2018), Dick (4th April 2018), East Sun (5th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2018), ghostrider (4th April 2018), GMB1961 (4th April 2018), justntime2learn (4th April 2018), Kano (4th April 2018), Kryztian (4th April 2018), Lefty Dave (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (4th April 2018), Noelle (4th April 2018), Omni (29th May 2018), onawah (4th April 2018), onevoice (4th April 2018), seko (6th April 2018), The Freedom Train (5th April 2018), Tintin (4th April 2018), toppy (4th April 2018), yelik (4th April 2018), Zanshin (4th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,965 times in 3,473 posts

Default Re: A “Whistleblower” Blows The Lid Off Microwave Towers

There is also another thread running just post a few days about about the dangers of cell towers call Earth's Living Things ... and Cell Towers

I just decided to move to a high rise apartment. It is on a hill 6 blocks away and 100 feet above in elevation, from the center of a major New Jersey city. I should have realized that it was the optimal location for a cell tower and driving around, noticed that indeed, there are several towers for broadcasting. The image below is from Google maps and is two years old - I believe there are more broadcasting devices up there now.

Looks like I am going to have a lot of questions at condo board meetings!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bob (4th April 2018), Bruno (5th April 2018), dynamo (4th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), justntime2learn (29th May 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), Noelle (4th April 2018), The Freedom Train (5th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,562 times in 20,694 posts

There are also these two related threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...56#post1217556
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rt-Phones-WiFi
    It's GOOD that these subjects are getting so much attention here!
    There won't be enough action taken to turn this situation around until there is enough AWARENESS!
    So please SHARE widely.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (4th April 2018), dynamo (5th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), justntime2learn (4th April 2018), Lefty Dave (6th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), The Freedom Train (5th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

I remember living in an highrise appartment where there were full of broadcasting towers on the rooftop.

I never fought with people that much in my life (except with my ex husband lol). The people who rented my appartment after my departure called me a year later asking if I had noticed anything wrong with the building. I said yes, but asked why the question. They told me they never had fought that much in their life and felt so bad in general.

We all thought it was due to the broadcasting towers on the roof of the building.

This was 25 years ago. Imagine now!!!

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    There is also another thread running just post a few days about about the dangers of cell towers call Earth's Living Things ... and Cell Towers

I just decided to move to a high rise apartment. It is on a hill 6 blocks away and 100 feet above in elevation, from the center of a major New Jersey city. I should have realized that it was the optimal location for a cell tower and driving around, noticed that indeed, there are several towers for broadcasting. The image below is from Google maps and is two years old - I believe there are more broadcasting devices up there now.

Looks like I am going to have a lot of questions at condo board meetings!
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th April 2018), Bob (4th April 2018), Bruno (5th April 2018), dynamo (5th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), ghostrider (5th April 2018), Kryztian (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), seko (6th April 2018), The Freedom Train (5th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

It would be good IMHO for these threads to be put into a section of the forum, Biological/Environmental Damage that can come from many topics, from chemicals, GMO's, Microwaves, power Lines...

====> there are solutions too (countermeasures), as well as pointing out HOW it happens, to be able to deal with the poo poo by industry, and those who appear to use the industry's "it's safe, it's all in your mind" cop-out excuse..

Lastly, switching from the dangerous microwave bands which are easily absorbed by the body, to something that reflects OFF the body, would be a solution they could go to, and actually give much more user-friendly bandwidth, transmission speed and reliability.. The dangerous microwave bands are those absorbed by tissues, organs, DNA, nerves, cell enzymes, blood vessels, the brain... also most of our bones, and digits have antenna-like lengths which do resonate with those "dangerous bands"...

Going to the ultra-ultra-short terra-wavelengths, I "believe" will bail out the industry, AND keep people in communications, probably MUCH better, and most likely MUCH safer..

It's gonna need research, the 5G frequencies ARE in the dangerous bands by the way, like oxygen and dna resonances.. not a smart thing to do..

10. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Going to the ultra-ultra-short terra-wavelengths, I "believe" will bail out the industry, AND keep people in communications, probably MUCH better, and most likely MUCH safer..

It's gonna need research, the 5G frequencies ARE in the dangerous bands by the way, like oxygen and dna resonances.. not a smart thing to do..
    What are the ultra ultra short wavelengths you speak of? Interesting.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bob (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)

What are the ultra ultra short wavelengths you speak of? Interesting.
    It is way way above microwave, with spacings in the 1/10 of a millimeter apart.. It is like very very long wave infra-red.. Kinda like communicating with an invisible long wavelength "Light"..

There is some "bad press" about the longer terahertz wavelengths because the LONGER of the wavelengths are being used in some full body Homeland security scanners at the airport about 280 gigahertz or about 1 millimeter wavelength..

Instead of using ionizing x-rays they use a LONGER wavelength terahertz signal which bounces off the body (doesn't get absorbed, that is the point, doesn't then create buzz-saw absorption).. and can pass through regular clothing..

So one could have a shortwave terahertz cellphone in one's pocket like up in the 1/10 millimeter wavelength region (3000 gigahertz) and it wouldn't be blocked by the clothing.. And the waves wouldn't penetrate the skin, or enter the brain, it would reflect off... That is where the advantage comes in, and there wouldn't be any resonation with dna for instance.

The right wavelength window would have to be looked at carefully so that good communications would happen, zero tissue absorption would happen, and allow for normal substance like cloth to be "transparent".. It would require that industry recognize the longer microwaves penetrate deeply and the "buzz-saw" effect could happen with the longer wavelength microwave..

Again, just dabbling around with terahertz waves isn't the smartest thing to do, but if the right wavelengths are chosen which bypass any absorption, it may be the solution. Most certainly the existing microwave is not the best solution - that awful band is from 0.400 gigahertz thru 100 gigahertz, there abouts with wavelengths from 750 millimeters (29.5 inches) in length to 3 millimeters (0.118 inches) in length.

This is how it looks graphically to measure a "wave-length" (it is literally what it says)

and is referenced here: https://archive.cnx.org/contents/d42...nd-wavelengths

-----> this is kinda a fun thing to try, if you have an "invisible" TV remote control with an infra-red LED (sorta like a front window, maybe red plastic, maybe just a single light bulb like thingy that doesn't light up visually).... take your cellphone camera and point it at the remote control, and press a button or two.. In your cellphone camera, you should SEE the infra-red light appear. The longer wavelength tera-hertz are "more invisible", but you get the general idea, its more like light than microwave radio) - see this link: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-I...rk-81034.shtml

Last edited by Bob; 5th April 2018 at 03:46.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I went to an extensive lecture by Dr. Martin Pall who explained the long list of devastating health effects from the EMF waves from cell towers, smart meters, etc. and there's nothing safe about them.

Here is a sample of his information:
    Dr. Martin Pall of Washington State University
    Health damage from EMF waves:
    *****Disruption of calcium channels in cells.*****

http://www.earthcalm.com/dangers-of-...tion-explained

He explains the "HOW" of the biological health damage.

It is clear to me that the awareness of the true purpose and effects of the 5G technology needs to increase to prevent massive damages by arresting its proliferation and learning about safety measures, such as the use of crystals and conscious frequency entrainment.

As far as TSA body scanners, "bad press" is warranted. They are completely against the right to privacy and are in violation of Universal Law. (As is the "pat down" and removal of clothing items.)

The surveillance and manipulation, deception and lack of morals and ethics, demonstrates the "true colors" of the soul's evolution. We will see what comes of this...

And if 5G works with HAARP and employs mind control and other biological and weather warfare, as well as DEWs, this information is critical at this time. Just about anything else is a distraction.

Thanks for the video. Whatever the slant of the perspective, the truth that can be gleaned is highly valuable.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bob (5th April 2018), dynamo (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Lefty Dave (6th April 2018), Mike (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), onawah (5th April 2018), Orph (5th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It is way way above microwave, with spacings in the 1/10 of a millimeter apart.. It is like very very long wave infra-red.. Kinda like communicating with an invisible long wavelength "Light"..

There is some "bad press" about the longer terahertz wavelengths because the LONGER of the wavelengths are being used in some full body Homeland security scanners at the airport about 280 gigahertz or about 1 millimeter wavelength..

Instead of using ionizing x-rays they use a LONGER wavelength terahertz signal which bounces off the body (doesn't get absorbed, that is the point, doesn't then create buzz-saw absorption).. and can pass through regular clothing..
    Hi Bob, I believe you are mixing up wavelength and frequency...easy to do, I do it all the time.
    For example, 3000 GHz is actually a shorter wavelength than current cell phone frequencies (which are in the 2 to 5 GHz range), not a longer wavelength.
    Also, the problem with infrared-type frequencies are that they don't pass through such things as clouds as easily as one may think...
    But, your ideas carry much merit...we do not know what these modern-day, human-produced transmissions are doing to living things long-term.

P.S. found an online wavelength to frequency and vice versa utility
    https://www.unitconverters.net/frequ...s-to-hertz.htm

In short, it boils down to the facts that there have not been enough studies done and we are being used as guinea pigs for the sake of profits.
    Which lead me to post this poll:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ce-exploration
    Last edited by dynamo; 5th April 2018 at 10:51.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bob (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Lefty Dave (6th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), Omni (29th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Naw not messing up frequency and wavelength, just using gigahertz as a rapid word.. I stated 1/10 millimeter.. translate that out and it comes out to 3000 gigahertz.. 3000 gigahertz is way way way way way shorter than cellphone frequencies.. AND with the 1/10 millimeter wavelength associated with that frequency band, it would not easily induce the larger "existing cellphone" multi-path and highly absorpative longer wavelengths..

I am correct with my multiple definitions - - some folk love frequency, I tend to be more structurally accurate in my explanations when I use wavelength, as the wavelength definition allows for an easier visualization. Some engineers like frequency..

However in my earlier explanation using the water video being physically modulated, I pointed out quite clearly, there is a good visual translation using water waves and water wavelengths to understanding visually microwave wavelengths.

I've been in this field since 1966.. Fully hands on at that time up to 7 centimeter, and then as tech improved I got into understanding 1-3 centimeters effects. First hand.

If you Dynamo have a confusion in conversion between frequency and wavelength, here is a very nice simple internet based converter:

http://www.unitconversion.org/freque...onversion.html

plug in 3000 gigahertz and you will see the resultant millimeter conversion.. 0.099 rounded or 1/10 of a millimeter..

I prefer when I describe physical multi-dimensional (or 3D) resonances to talk in millimeters or centimeters for visually showing antenna like resonation. Getting into Hot-Spots for instance in 1/4 wavelengths or 5/8 wavelengths is way too complicated for the general public to follow, but is great to explain how stronger assault can happen when a 3D bio-resonant geometry is triggered by a complex incoming microwave field... Do you want to go there or keep it simple? My choice is let's keep it simple.

My quote in post 7 in context:
    Quote one could have a shortwave terahertz cellphone in one's pocket like up in the 1/10 millimeter wavelength region (3000 gigahertz) and it wouldn't be blocked by the clothing..
    If you want to see the wavelength for the "body scanners" plug in 280 gigahertz frequency into the converter program and you will see it comes out to about 1 millimeter wavelength.

If you want to see the wavelength for 4G cellphones, (1.7 - 2.1 gigahertz) you will see the wavelengths as 176-143 millimeters.

Microwave ovens are another interesting one. 2.45 gigahertz translates out to 122 millimeters in wavelength.

One can do the same for ones LAN's - I'll let you do the conversion and research as well as the different suggested 5G frequencies or wavelengths - take your pick. I'd recommend sticking with wavelengths if one wanted to describe resonant structures tho..
    Last edited by Bob; 5th April 2018 at 10:53.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

You are so fast, Bob.
    Have a look, I edited my post as you were replying.
    I am not getting into semantics here.
    Higher frequencies are shorter wavelengths, that's all.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by dynamo; 5th April 2018 at 10:55.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bob (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), Omni (29th May 2018)

20. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    You are so fast, Bob.
    Have a look, I edited my post as you were replying.
    I am not getting into semantics here.
    Higher frequencies are shorter wavelengths, that's all.
    Cheers.
    well you are quite right, there is a confusion between wavelengths and frequency nomenclature.. '

As I was saying for understanding structure and structural resonances if we stick with wavelength, that is more visually clear.. Think structure, like a bell being struck, it "rings".. folks like to say it has these nice musical notes (frequencies), but they don't realize if they looked at in 3D the wavelengths and how they interact, they'd be able to define the shape of the BELL via the sound that it makes..

That's how cells nerves bones and organs for instance are being stimulated not just by the simple resonance absorptions (as Michael Marie pointed out by the doctor realizing calcium channel interference), there are greater absorptions when the resonant 3D structure itself is stimulated..

So I like wavelengths. When looking at structure, it's more visual..

As to the observation about bouncing off clouds if one were using 3000 gigahertz or 1/10th millimeter emission from satellites, certainly would not be useful.. One would have to use lower frequencies, below the microwave band (0.400 - 100 gigahertz) and then have local transponders to upconvert back up to the 3000 gigahertz band for people being in close contact with the devices.

In other words, the deadly stuff has to be bypassed, and that will with existing technology require more complex data-compression to deal with the lower frequencies below 400 megahertz for data transmission.. It is a bit of a gyration that engineering will have to deal with.

My guess is industry like always will take the dirty road first, until scolded and penalized to stop creating harm.. How that is regulated will be through understanding or it will be fanatically slammed by legislatures who don't have a clue about "science" or "physics"... If they don't sit down and get the basics of the damage, that is irresponsible in my opinion..

So being specific I am saying is essential in understanding HOW the damage happens, and then to come up with solutions.

Coming up with the solutions is the key if commerce is to continue, or if personal communications, or business communications, or military communications is to continue. Such won't stop because a hand full of us "protesters" are screaming it's killing us.. What is? That is what has to be defined, HOW..

Michael Marie pointed out "calcium channel " is being harmed.. There are many more channels, also being harmed, acetylcholine being blocked or triggered (essential for nerve firing).. I am pointing out the HOW such is happening, not just the what.. What is good to know it is a viable effect being experienced.. HOW it's happening offers a path to solutions, pick the right wavelengths away from those which resonate with tissue/nerve/organ structures..
    Last edited by Bob; 5th April 2018 at 11:11.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

My guess is industry like always will take the dirty road first, until scolded and penalized to stop creating harm.. How that is regulated will be through understanding or it will be fanatically slammed by legislatures who don't have a clue about "science" or "physics"... If they don't sit down and get the basics of the damage, that is irresponsible in my opinion..

So being specific I am saying is essential in understanding HOW the damage happens, and then to come up with solutions.

You can bet the farm on that, Bob, IMO.
    Money first and foremost.

Indeed, that would make the most sense, but...
    the least profit.

Nothing will change until the lunatics are removed from controlling the asylum.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th April 2018), Bob (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (6th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), Omni (29th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,965 times in 3,473 posts

There are products that block EMF frequencies out of your home. From EMF reducing paints, mesh construction wiring and even Fabric that can be sewn into curtains. To work effectively, most of these items need to be grounded.

Here is one Austrian company that is working on the problem.

https://en.geovital.com/products/

Here's another company:

https://www.emrss.com/
    Last edited by Kryztian; 5th April 2018 at 16:11. Reason: Adding more info

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

dynamo (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Lefty Dave (6th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018), onawah (6th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

As I sit here, there is a WHISTLE PIERCING MY BRAIN which is more extreme than I have heard in the last four months. Usually, there is the SIZZLING SOUND as well as what sounds like a soft FOGHORN IN THE DISTANCE with tiny breaks in the sound. A SMART METER was placed on this house while I was away without my knowledge or permission and there is a tower in my line of sight about ten blocks away. Also, listening to videos on the subject revealed that the female narrator reported many people complaining of the same sounds reported by me in this post. I know that this is not something caused by my body's fault because there is occasionally a day here or there that the sound STOPS and that can only happen from outside transmissions. Please report back about whether you also are hearing these sounds. I understand they eventually can or will result in death of the brain.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

dynamo (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Nasu (6th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Go to STOPTHECRIME.NET Deborah Tavares who exposes that first people are placed in relevant agencies who will allow these things to exist, then laws are passed to stop health complaints or anything else from having them removed, the agency claims knowledge that the things are not harmful when they have absolutely no knowledge of the fields involved; and this is how the public is blocked from protecting themselves from this GENOCIDAL MURDER.
    Last edited by amor; 5th April 2018 at 19:13. Reason: TYPOS

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

dynamo (5th April 2018), East Sun (5th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onawah (6th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    There are products that block EMF frequencies out of your home. From EMF reducing paints, mesh construction wiring and even Fabric that can be sewn into curtains. To work effectively, most of these items need to be grounded.

Here is one Austrian company that is working on the problem.

https://en.geovital.com/products/

Here's another company:

https://www.emrss.com/
    And another for North America.
    They have helped me with shields, PEMF Therapy and Nano Detox equipment.
    https://2ground.com/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th April 2018), Michelle Marie (6th April 2018), onawah (6th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,562 times in 20,694 posts

The following (from his email newsletter) is a good example of the kind of information that regularly comes through Lloyd Burrell's website :
    Quote Today, Thursday 5th April at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 6 PM GMT), I’m interviewing environmental illness consultant Dr. Ann McCampbell.

Dr. McCampbell is a medical doctor who trained in internal medicine and worked in women’s health - until she became severely ill with multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) in 1989.

Listen to my revealing interview with Dr. McCampbell and learn:
    the link between MCS and EMF sensitivity – a recent study has found a common pathological mechanism for both sensitivities
    how Dr. Martin Pall's work is relevant to MCS – and how this can be tweaked to get better results and be less of a burden on the body
    how Annie Hoppers brain re-training protocol may be complemented with environmental medicine - for a rounded approach to MCS and EHS
    the mechanisms that come into play in the body which create chemical hypersensitivity – and how this can be detected by blood tests
    who you should try and consult if you think you are MCS – most doctors have no training or experience with MCS
    Dr. McCampbell’s top 3 tips (borne out of 25 years of experience) for dealing with MCS
    hidden infections can be a root cause or contributor – Dr. McCampbell recommends 3 other types of analysis work that can help get to the bottom of MCS
    an inexpensive heat and light treatment Dr. McCampbell recommends - to improve blood flow and circulation and increase oxygenation of the tissue so waste products are able to move away
    a little known rescue remedy – just 30 minutes a day can leave you feeling much better
    Dr. McCampbell’s top 4 tips for EMF protection – she discusses EMFs with almost everyone who consults with her
    why Dr. McCampbell believes EMFs are such a big issue – in the 25 years that she’s been dealing with these issues the chemical world has been quite stable
    the book Dr. McCampbell recommends for MCS sufferers – it’s the book she wishes somebody had handed her when she got sick and there seemed to be no answers
    and much more
    To connect with this FREE interview go to the show page at the designated time: https://electricsenseinterviews101.c...emf-interview/ (there's also a FREE 24 hour replay).
    https://www.google.com/url?hl=en&q=h...GnHX72naQ_n3jw
    NOTE: you can also listen to the broadcast by telephone so you don't have to spend too much time in front of your computer - details are on the show page.

Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense
    Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!
    ***** For more information see https://www.electricsense.com/13766/...f-sensitivity/
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th April 2018), Michelle Marie (6th April 2018), onevoice (6th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

I drive by a middle school just about everyday on the way to work and one of the things I have noticed is one of these towers directly on top of the school building. If anyone wants ill post a pic of it in case nobody believes me!!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Omni (29th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cecilmeyer (here)
    I drive by a middle school just about everyday on the way to work and one of the things I have noticed is one of these towers directly on top of the school building. If anyone wants ill post a pic of it in case nobody believes me!!!!
    When 5G hits there will be repeaters pretty much everywhere.. It will most likely be lower power than any existing systems, requiring many more pickup antennas and transmitter antennas. I've seen the microchips (radio frequency front end circuits that connect to the antennas). I think I may get a few and "play with them" to see what if anything they do biologically.

It is quite possible that they will opt for something called a MESH system, sorta like a peer to peer network where every device that is "connected" becomes a relay device to every other device that is connected. That drops power levels even moreso.

What is potentially an issue with such a system, something somewhere has to have a bit more power which results in the "antenna tree" which people seem to be getting all concerned about. As I have pointed out earlier which is being ignored, the multi-path biological effects happen with the 1 centimeter and lower wavelengths. Going through a multi-path "node" or "anti-node" is where the biological effect can happen when the waves are coming in from different angles. i.e.: --------->>> Person <<<---------

It seems to me anyone with any good logic for documentation will conduct studies with people, direct with knowledge, and double blind and see what if anything people sense. Doing in-vivo (in the body) testing for calcium levels, and potassium levels, liver function and so forth, to look at norms and if any "ab-norms" appear. That should then be published.

A sufficient amount of people across the planet, from different walks of life, and different ages.

If nothing changes, then the 5G madness is just that. If something changes to the detriment of health and mental well being, then actual documentation will be there.

That is sensible, logical and useful. IMHO of course

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast