1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Exclamation Swineflu - The next wave

Hong Kong D225G Limited To Severe and Fatal pH1N1
    Recombinomics Commentary 16:50
    April 8, 2010
    D225G was detected in 7 patients with severe disease, including 3 who died. Mixed 225D/G (4 cases) or 225D/G/N (1 case) quasispecies was found in 5 patients with severe disease, including 2 who died. The D225E mutation was identified in only 1 patient with severe disease. Of the 3 patients with mild disease for whom a mutation was identified at position 225, 2 had D225E and 1 had D225N. Comparison of the frequency of the D225G mutation between patients with severe disease (7/57 [12.5%]) and patients with mild disease (0/60 [0%]) showed that the difference was statistically significant.

Source: http://www.recombinomics.com/News/04...HK_Severe.html

Some news about the Swineflu, which is still lurking.
    This is basically a link to the PA1 thread, so that the info gets more exposed.

Old thread: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19578

2. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Swineflu - The next wave

Seasonal Flu Vaccines Increase Risk of Pandemic H1N1 Flu, Stunned Scientists Discover

'I remember the H1N1 "swine flu" season of 2009 very well. People were rushing out to get vaccinated, scared half to death by the mainstream media which was pushing false reports that the swine flu would kill tens of millions of people and that only a vaccine could save you. The CDC and health authorities were pushing a double-barreled vaccine strategy that demanded people get both a seasonal flu shot as well as an H1N1 pandemic flu shot. Those who questioned the sensibility of vaccines for fighting the flu were attacked as "baby killers" for not kow-towing to the vaccine mythology that drives Big Pharma's profits to record profits nearly every flu season.
    Fast forward six months (or so) and now we have a new scientific paper published in one of the few remaining honest, independent medical journals out there: BLoS Medicine. The title of this study? Check it out.'

http://www.naturalnews.com/028538_se..._vaccines.html

Unquote

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P93Zn...layer_embedded

And now it's going to be combined with the regular flu shot for the 2010 season? Fabulous. I posted this on my FB page and my Dad posts back that a lot of young people and pregnant women are probably alive today because of the H1N1 flu shot. *Sigh*. My father is an intelligent man, but definitely with an "establishment" mind. Frustrating.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    Seasonal Flu Vaccines Increase Risk of Pandemic H1N1 Flu, Stunned Scientists Discover

'I remember the H1N1 "swine flu" season of 2009 very well. People were rushing out to get vaccinated, scared half to death by the mainstream media which was pushing false reports that the swine flu would kill tens of millions of people and that only a vaccine could save you. The CDC and health authorities were pushing a double-barreled vaccine strategy that demanded people get both a seasonal flu shot as well as an H1N1 pandemic flu shot. Those who questioned the sensibility of vaccines for fighting the flu were attacked as "baby killers" for not kow-towing to the vaccine mythology that drives Big Pharma's profits to record profits nearly every flu season.
    Fast forward six months (or so) and now we have a new scientific paper published in one of the few remaining honest, independent medical journals out there: BLoS Medicine. The title of this study? Check it out.'

http://www.naturalnews.com/028538_se..._vaccines.html

Unquote
    Good article Gita, thanks - I am in full agreement. I had a flu shot about 15 years ago, I got the worst flu that year I have ever had .. never again. Now I do the SUN and vit D3 in the winter, and I am considering going vegan to fully support my Immune system - going to do a hard core cleanse first though. I think the swine flu will be back with a vengeance and most will not be prepared for it - esp those that had the vaccine.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When I was a little kid it was hell when I had to take a pill , I would gag and throw up , it was just horrible , my mom had to either smash them up and dilute them in juice or milk or wrap them up in food , kinda like what you have to do with cats or dogs lol !! After a while she just stopped trying and when I got a cold she would give me a shot of rhum with some hot water , lemon and honey lol ! anyway , as soon as I got old enough to decide for myself ,I stopped taking pills. when I had a cold ,I would just suffer through it . I am now in my 40's other than a few aspirins here and there I have never taken any kind of pills or medication and you know what ? I'm never sick , I mean like never ! sure somtimes I get a little cold but it's usually gone in a day or two ! people I work with sometimes get colds that seem to go on and on it's like they are sick for weeks, I get the same cold and two days later I'm all good . maybe I just have a good immune system , but I think that it as a lot to do with the fact that I've never medicated myself . anyhoo just thought I'd share have a good day everyone !
    Last edited by beyondmyctrl; 27th April 2010 at 19:34.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by beyondmyctrl (here)
    maybe I just have a good immune system , but I think that it as a lot to do with the fact that I've never medicated myself . anyhoo just thought I'd share have a good day everyone !
    Its very likely you have a good immune system, and I think your argument is based on fact, the less of these artificial medications the better your liver and all other organs, as well as every receptor and neurotransmitter in your body. People forget sometimes that medicines are drugs, chemicals, and they have a significantly profound effect on every aspect of your body than usually assumed by most, especially if its long term medicating.

I have a friend that is basically addicted to these cold medicines, pseudoephedrine, anti histamines, analgesic combinations, etc. And I swear that his sinuses have never fully recovered, and has become dependent on these drugs just to breath normally. These "over the counter" so called "safe medicines" can be very dangerous, more so than anything you'll find on the street probably.
    Last edited by Majorion; 27th April 2010 at 20:04.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

what happened to all the people spreading the truth about the poison flu vaccine...now it is being given to millions of people in their usual flu vaccine,it's more serious than ever

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P93Zn...layer_embedded

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

9. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

NAC
    N-acetyl-cysteine

I did not want to start a new thread, so I picked this one because NAC is very, very helpful w/flu and cytokine storms plus a wealth of other information. Do read the article here at the Life Extension Foundation.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2010/...ysteine_01.htm

+ Reply to Thread